NATION

PASSWORD

Star War: Rebellion Rising [OOC/Open/Star Wars]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Discord?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes : 19

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Whalestron wrote:@Prota Kienna never cut anybody, she's only used a blaster so far.

Mhm, fixed.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Faction Name: Quarren Isolation League
Leader: Pok Tesser
Number of Members: ~7,000,000 (mostly civilians)
Description: A coalition of Quarren colonists living on the oceanic planets of Pammant and Mintooine, but with a strong military consisting of a sizeable and well-built sector fleet and an army of Quarren elites supported by battle droids, relics from the League's Separatist past.
Backstory: After Darth Vader's massacre of the Separatist Council the Quarren Isolation League was in shambles. For one its leader, former Senator Tikkes, was dead, as were many of his deputies. For another, their forces and droid armies were spread across the Galaxy, and many of them had been captured or shut down. The entire League could have gone down in flames, but thankfully someone stepped forward and took the reigns of the fledgling organization. This was Pok Tesser, a war hero who'd participated in the Battle of Dac(Mon Cala). He quickly rallied the Quarren forces at Minntooine, managing to evade the newly established Empire's forces as they were in disarray. From there Tesser ordered his troops to lay low, fortify the planet, and salvage the droids that they could(the few that had escaped the Galaxy-wide shutdown order). This continued for several years, during which the League acquired the planet Pammant, which had been colonized long ago by Quarrens. Tesser also annexed the Free Dac Engineering Corps(or what remained of it), granting him a small Starfleet and the service of many talented engineers. However, by then the Empire had solidified their control of the Galaxy, and were trying to expand their realm into these outlying systems. Imperial ships arrived first on Minntooine and later on Pammat, but thankfully a treaty was negotiated. The Empire agreed to respect the two planet's autonomy in exchange for use of the extensive shipyards that the Engineering Corps had constructed in orbit. From then on many Quarrens labored to produce Imperial ships, flushing the League with Credits(which they used to build up a private army). But Separatist spirit lingered in the Quarrens' hearts, and a secret hatred of the Empire began to kindle within them. In the present day, the Quarren Isolation League has grown, even spreading some cells to Dac, their homeworld. Though they have an understanding with the Empire, it seems likely that they could drift towards the Rebellion(which would grant the Alliance multiple shipyards and a competent force of engineers).
Quarren Defense Fleet:
Capital Ships
  • 1 Providence-class dreadnought (Liberator)
Cruisers
  • 7 Recusant-class destroyers (Partisan, Aquamarine, Tikkes, Grevious, Dooku, Dac, Whaladon)
  • 10 Munificent-class frigates (Tracton, Refuge, Covenant, Minntooine, Pammant, Bident, Escutcheon, Indemnity, Renowned, Prestige)
Fighters:
  • 180 Droid Tri-Fighters (unmanned)
  • 450 Vulture Droids (unmanned)
  • 200 Z-95 Headhunters (manned)
  • 120 Cephalopod starfighters (manned)
  • 70 Hyena-class bombers (umanned)
Miscellaneous:
  • 15 Trident-class assault ships
  • 6 C-9979 transport ships
  • Numerous, varied shuttles

Name: Pok Tesser
Short Bio: Born into a socially-elite Quarren family on the planet of Dac, Pok was instilled with a hatred for his Mon Calamari neighbors from a young age. By his teenage years he had already become involved with a number of anti-Mon Calamari groups. However, he had to cease these activities in order to secure a career as one of the engineers working in the Mon Calamari shipyards.

A few years before the start of the Clone Wars, old enmities began to flare up between the two species inhabiting Dac, and Tesser, who by now had become a prominent official in the shipyards, resigned his post in order to join the Quarren Isolation League, a new anti-Mon Calamari group, as a full-time member. He put so much passion into his new work as an administrative assistant that he was rapidly promoted, and soon became one of the League's most senior members.

Soon, the Clone Wars broke out, and the League pledged their loyalty to the CIS. Tesser was one of the principal organizers of the League's militia forces, and led them in the Battle of Mon Calamari. Unfortunately, the League's leader defected alongside many of his supporters, and the Separatists were defeated. Pok stayed loyal to the Confederacy, and he and the remaining loyalists were banished to the Quarren colony of Pammant. This was a mistake.

Tesser immediately rejuvinated the Isolation League, reorganizing it entirely before handing his position to Separatist Council member Tikkes so that he could lead Quarren military forces in the war. After achieving a few minor victories, Tesser was recalled and named the Chairman of the Free Volunteers Dac Engineering Corps, where he oversaw the construction of the Separatist battleships Malevolence and Invisible Hand, among others.

As the war drug on, the Separatists were pushed back to a few strongholds in the Outer Rim, and all funding for new capital ships was slashed. Tesser's facilities were reduced to a mere waystation for damaged Confederate vessels, and towards the very end of the war he was ordered to refit the shipyard for battle droid production, an order which he considered an insult, and did not follow. Despite all of this, Tesser remained staunchly loyal to the Confederacy, and was despondent when Tikkes and the Council were murdered on Mustafar, hammering the final nail into the CIS' coffin.

After Tikkes' death, Pok reassumed command of the League, and recalled all remaining loyal Quarrens to Mintooine and Pammant, his two fortress worlds. The Free Dac Engineering Corps was absorbed, and Tesser consolidated his resources in preparation for a Republic invasion. Thankfully, the Republic had just been rocked by Emperor Palpatine's military coup, and was still reeling from the fallout of this. Tesser managed to cut a deal with the Empire, agreeing to produce starships for their navy in exchange for autonomy.

In the interim, Tesser began to build up the League's resources, fostering a hate for the so-called 'Empire' which had banished him from his homeworld, and beginning to seek quarter with the Rebel Alliance, the Empire's one enemy.
Faction: Quarren Isolation League
Weapon: Ceremonial Spear
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:59 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Faction Name: Quarren Isolation League
Leader: Pok Tesser
Number of Members: ~7,000,000 (mostly civilians)
Description: A coalition of Quarren colonists living on the oceanic planets of Pammant and Mintooine, but with a strong military consisting of a sizeable and well-built sector fleet and an army of Quarren elites supported by battle droids, relics from the League's Separatist past.
Backstory: After Darth Vader's massacre of the Separatist Council the Quarren Isolation League was in shambles. For one its leader, former Senator Tikkes, was dead, as were many of his deputies. For another, their forces and droid armies were spread across the Galaxy, and many of them had been captured or shut down. The entire League could have gone down in flames, but thankfully someone stepped forward and took the reigns of the fledgling organization. This was Pok Tesser, a war hero who'd participated in the Battle of Dac(Mon Cala). He quickly rallied the Quarren forces at Minntooine, managing to evade the newly established Empire's forces as they were in disarray. From there Tesser ordered his troops to lay low, fortify the planet, and salvage the droids that they could(the few that had escaped the Galaxy-wide shutdown order). This continued for several years, during which the League acquired the planet Pammant, which had been colonized long ago by Quarrens. Tesser also annexed the Free Dac Engineering Corps(or what remained of it), granting him a small Starfleet and the service of many talented engineers. However, by then the Empire had solidified their control of the Galaxy, and were trying to expand their realm into these outlying systems. Imperial ships arrived first on Minntooine and later on Pammat, but thankfully a treaty was negotiated. The Empire agreed to respect the two planet's autonomy in exchange for use of the extensive shipyards that the Engineering Corps had constructed in orbit. From then on many Quarrens labored to produce Imperial ships, flushing the League with Credits(which they used to build up a private army). But Separatist spirit lingered in the Quarrens' hearts, and a secret hatred of the Empire began to kindle within them. In the present day, the Quarren Isolation League has grown, even spreading some cells to Dac, their homeworld. Though they have an understanding with the Empire, it seems likely that they could drift towards the Rebellion(which would grant the Alliance multiple shipyards and a competent force of engineers).

Name: Pok Tesser
Short Bio: Born into a socially-elite Quarren family on the planet of Dac, Pok was instilled with a hatred for his Mon Calamari neighbors from a young age. By his teenage years he had already become involved with a number of anti-Mon Calamari groups. However, he had to cease these activities in order to secure a career as one of the engineers working in the Mon Calamari shipyards.

A few years before the start of the Clone Wars, old enmities began to flare up between the two species inhabiting Dac, and Tesser, who by now had become a prominent official in the shipyards, resigned his post in order to join the Quarren Isolation League, a new anti-Mon Calamari group, as a full-time member. He put so much passion into his new work as an administrative assistant that he was rapidly promoted, and soon became one of the League's most senior members.

Soon, the Clone Wars broke out, and the League pledged their loyalty to the CIS. Tesser was one of the principal organizers of the League's militia forces, and led them in the Battle of Mon Calamari. Unfortunately, the League's leader defected alongside many of his supporters, and the Separatists were defeated. Pok stayed loyal to the Confederacy, and he and the remaining loyalists were banished to the Quarren colony of Pammant. This was a mistake.

Tesser immediately rejuvinated the Isolation League, reorganizing it entirely before handing his position to Separatist Council member Tikkes so that he could lead Quarren military forces in the war. After achieving a few minor victories, Tesser was recalled and named the Chairman of the Free Volunteers Dac Engineering Corps, where he oversaw the construction of the Separatist battleships Malevolence and Invisible Hand, among others.

As the war drug on, the Separatists were pushed back to a few strongholds in the Outer Rim, and all funding for new capital ships was slashed. Tesser's facilities were reduced to a mere waystation for damaged Confederate vessels, and towards the very end of the war he was ordered to refit the shipyard for battle droid production, an order which he considered an insult, and did not follow. Despite all of this, Tesser remained staunchly loyal to the Confederacy, and was despondent when Tikkes and the Council were murdered on Mustafar, hammering the final nail into the CIS' coffin.

After Tikkes' death, Pok reassumed command of the League, and recalled all remaining loyal Quarrens to Mintooine and Pammant, his two fortress worlds. The Free Dac Engineering Corps was absorbed, and Tesser consolidated his resources in preparation for a Republic invasion. Thankfully, the Republic had just been rocked by Emperor Palpatine's military coup, and was still reeling from the fallout of this. Tesser managed to cut a deal with the Empire, agreeing to produce starships for their navy in exchange for autonomy.

In the interim, Tesser began to build up the League's resources, fostering a hate for the so-called 'Empire' which had banished him from his homeworld, and beginning to seek quarter with the Rebel Alliance, the Empire's one enemy.
Faction: Quarren Isolation League
Weapon: Ceremonial Spear

Accepted

PS: where you wanting me to take control of the rebel forces in Nixors orbit before you posted again?
Lover of doggos

Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Whalestron, I have a plan. Quinn can pick you up in a hangar right about now, if you wan to get off the Oblivion.
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Revlona wrote:PS: where you wanting me to take control of the rebel forces in Nixors orbit before you posted again?

I was just going to wait and see if anyone wanted to, but you don't have to if you don't want to; I suppose I can just describe the battle and say that we won.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Cruxa wrote:Whalestron, I have a plan. Quinn can pick you up in a hangar right about now, if you wan to get off the Oblivion.

I think I'll have her escape the confrontation and transmit a distress beacon or something.

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Since its clear no one wants me as a Co-OP, how about making a poll to see if they want me to RP here.

Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Whalestron wrote:
Cruxa wrote:Whalestron, I have a plan. Quinn can pick you up in a hangar right about now, if you wan to get off the Oblivion.

I think I'll have her escape the confrontation and transmit a distress beacon or something.

...to wich i'll respond. Okay. My ship is a mid-size affair, so there's room for you on board.
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:09 pm

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:Since its clear no one wants me as a Co-OP, how about making a poll to see if they want me to RP here.

Nobody here wants you to leave upright
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:10 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Revlona wrote:PS: where you wanting me to take control of the rebel forces in Nixors orbit before you posted again?

I was just going to wait and see if anyone wanted to, but you don't have to if you don't want to; I suppose I can just describe the battle and say that we won.

I would be fine with it either way, do it as you wish.
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Name: Jarnassus Kuat

Bio: Born to the Kuat family, rulers of that selfsame planet, the jewel of the Empire, Jarnassus was raised to be head of the illustrious Kuat Drive Yards and her myriad subsidiary companies, the foremost starship manufacturers in the galaxy. With the outbreak of the Clone Wars, the young Jarnassus had only recently taken command of one of the Kuat Patrol Fleet's Star Dreadnaughts, the Prosperity. Jarnassus served under the Jedi Knight Revas Matlset, a Twi'lek whose main task was containing the Trade Federation fleets of nearby Cato Nemodia, a position where he excelled despite the Jedi's relative strategic ignorance. Though eventually the Patrol Fleet and Jarn participated in the pacification of the CIS planet, Jarnassus felt that Kuat suffered too much during the war due to the incompetence of the Jedi, and thus he was only too happy when Order 66 was issued and the Galactic Empire proclaimed.

Jarn's tactical acumen, political connections, and command of Kuat meant he slowly rose in the Emperor's humanocentric system, his son being proclaimed the local Sector Moff prior to the Battle of Yavin. His hatred for the Jedi is well known, now complemented by a secret disdain for the Sith. Jarn would rather see the galaxy rid of all Force-users, to allow every man to succeed or fail on his own merits. The Rebellion has created chaos which Jarn would be happy to exploit towards those ends.

Faction: The Galactic Empire

Weapon: E-Class Service Blaster

Appearance: Jarnassus, or as his men know him, Jarn, is a tall imposing figure when on the bridge of a starship. Still robustly muscled despite his age and experience, the Grand Admiral's hair is as black as the void, barely touched by silver at the temples. Ice blue eyes peer out from under thick salt and pepper brows, his face clean shaven as military regulation desires save for his luxurious full Imperial mustache and neatly cropped beard. Fastidious in his personal appearance, his dress white uniform is made both functional and luxurious, aramid fibers woven in to the flexible cloth capable of turning small arms fire complementing the golden star-dragons of Kuat that decorate his epaulets.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:23 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:

Bio: Born to the Kuat family, rulers of that selfsame planet, the jewel of the Empire, Jarnassus was raised to be head of the illustrious Kuat Drive Yards and her myriad subsidiary companies, the foremost starship manufacturers in the galaxy. With the outbreak of the Clone Wars, the young Jarnassus had only recently taken command of one of the Kuat Patrol Fleet's Star Dreadnaughts, the Prosperity. Jarnassus served under the Jedi Knight Revas Matlset, a Twi'lek whose main task was containing the Trade Federation fleets of nearby Cato Nemodia, a position where he excelled despite the Jedi's relative strategic ignorance. Though eventually the Patrol Fleet and Jarn participated in the pacification of the CIS planet, Jarnassus felt that Kuat suffered too much during the war due to the incompetence of the Jedi, and thus he was only too happy when Order 66 was issued and the Galactic Empire proclaimed.

Jarn's tactical acumen, political connections, and command of Kuat meant he slowly rose in the Emperor's humanocentric system, his son being proclaimed the local Sector Moff prior to the Battle of Yavin. His hatred for the Jedi is well known, now complemented by a secret disdain for the Sith. Jarn would rather see the galaxy rid of all Force-users, to allow every man to succeed or fail on his own merits. The Rebellion has created chaos which Jarn would be happy to exploit towards those ends.

Appearance: Jarnassus, or as his men know him, Jarn, is a tall imposing figure when on the bridge of a starship. Still robustly muscled despite his age and experience, the Grand Admiral's hair is as black as the void, barely touched by silver at the temples. Ice blue eyes peer out from under thick salt and pepper brows, his face clean shaven as military regulation desires save for his luxurious full Imperial mustache and neatly cropped beard. Fastidious in his personal appearance, his dress white uniform is made both functional and luxurious, aramid fibers woven in to the flexible cloth capable of turning small arms fire complementing the golden star-dragons of Kuat that decorate his epaulets.

Getting the crew back together!!!

ACCEPTED!!!!!!

PS: usually wouldn't allow anyone higher than admiral, but your different, I know you won't abuse it
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Revlona wrote:

ACCEPTED!!!!!!

PS: usually wouldn't allow anyone higher than admiral, but your different, I know you won't abuse it

*uses admin hacks to spawn SSD*
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Hmm, looks as if Captain Karr might soon need to apply for a transfer to Grand Admiral Kuat's fleet.

The Wanderer

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:26 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Hmm, looks as if Captain Karr might soon need to apply for a transfer to Grand Admiral Kuat's fleet.

Only the finest officers serve with the Midnight Fleet.

Victories, of course, are the signature of a fine officer. And victories, of course, are the recent past of Captain Karr.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Revlona wrote:

ACCEPTED!!!!!!

*uses admin hacks to spawn SSD*

*Prepares Dungeon Master evil laugh*
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:27 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Hmm, looks as if Captain Karr might soon need to apply for a transfer to Grand Admiral Kuat's fleet.

Victories, of course, are the signature of a fine officer. And victories, of course, are the recent past of Captain Karr.

Wait, whoa whoa, hold on a sec.

XD
Lover of doggos

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Well, I'll just hope that I'm reassigned to the Midnight Fleet and not Death Squadron.

The Wanderer

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:50 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:

Well, I'll just hope that I'm reassigned to the Midnight Fleet and not Death Squadron.

Oops, accidentally sent you into the heart of the rebellion all by yourself, welp gotta look at your reassignment paperwork, wait he is dead? Whoops
Lover of doggos

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:20 pm

App
Name: Vaktus Dekati
Short Bio: Born on Lianna, Dekati grew before the Clone Wars with a fascination of all things mechanical: droids, ships, vehicles, you name it. He wanted to master every single thing, and with his decently wealthy upbringing, he was always buying droid parts and vehicle scraps as a child, even having acquired a lot for his works that he made, splicing parts together to create uglies of sort. Surprisingly, many of them did indeed work, but after years of tinkering, he decided to get to work as a true engineer. Migrating across the galaxy, he went about working for many different corporations across the galaxy as a contractor, like Slayn and Korpril, Incom-Subpro, Koensayr Manufacturing, Sorosuub, Cybot Galactica, Baktoid Industries, BlasTech and any other smaller companies. However, as the Clone Wars broke out, he averted dealing with the Trade Federation affiliated companies, after having just left Holowan Industries after the Battle of Geonosis. He then went on to work with more independent or Republic aligned companies he had already had ties in, but however had found himself a bit aligned with the Separatist Alliance in beliefs. He knew that either way, he'd still get a job back in some Techno Union company, or keep the job he had now. Well, the Republic won, and he made a decent living aiding the war effort. Retreating back home, he went on to work for the most prominent corporation on the planet: Sienar. And thus, for years, he had been working inside the TIE program, as a test pilot early on, and eventually as an assistant to engineering improvements to early TIE-series starfighters. However, as he was just against the Republic, he also felt quite against the Imperial regime, but also fund the Rebellion as quite the group of terrorists. Thus, he left Sienar, to move on with his family wealth and form himself a decently sized company of his own: an independent force dedicated to do what is needed to be done, be it using their resources to aid on an Alliance bombing or smuggling run, or to act as personal muscle aligned with the Imperials. While it may be nothing in size to some large crime syndicates or the vying factions, the RedEye Multigroup (as he abruptly called it in a buzzed stupor of deciding on what kind of company it would be), can do its' best at any service the Rebellion or Empire requires, while still staying...partially legal.
Faction: Independent. REM (RedEye Multi)
Weapon: OK-98 Laser Carbine (modified, removed stock, genelocked,) and multiple cybernetic implants to aid himself.

Faction Name: RedEye Multigroup
Leader: Vaktus Dekati, Head of Services
Number of Members: Around 8,000 operators, contractors, and workers. (Not accounting droids)
Description: A ragtag bundle of miscreants, veterans, washouts, and anyone who needed a job, gathered by an aging man whom had found himself of needing one too, the company went from freighting to eventually a small private service of gunmen, smugglers, and enforcers, ready to aid whoever pays top credit.
Backstory: Formed in 5 BBY, Dekati made his living out of an old Kappa-class shuttle, some cargo, maintenance walkers, and eventually the crew he hired when his droids couldn't do everything he needed done. Thus, with their assistance, as well as their freighters making themselves a new convoy, they eventually rose up, gathering new assests, credits to buy supplies, weapons, vehicles, and ships going from aging fighters and walkers which still packed wallops, or newer suits of armor and remodeled craft. Now supporting 8000 other Red-eyed fellows, the jobs they take spur from legal jobs to doing what some do when they need others to do it for them, rather then waste their own equipment. Some have even begun taking bounty hunting and assassination up as an extra service, but relegate it to very expensive orders.
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:App
Name: Vaktus Dekati
Short Bio: Born on Lianna, Dekati grew before the Clone Wars with a fascination of all things mechanical: droids, ships, vehicles, you name it. He wanted to master every single thing, and with his decently wealthy upbringing, he was always buying droid parts and vehicle scraps as a child, even having acquired a lot for his works that he made, splicing parts together to create uglies of sort. Surprisingly, many of them did indeed work, but after years of tinkering, he decided to get to work as a true engineer. Migrating across the galaxy, he went about working for many different corporations across the galaxy as a contractor, like Slayn and Korpril, Incom-Subpro, Koensayr Manufacturing, Sorosuub, Cybot Galactica, Baktoid Industries, BlasTech and any other smaller companies. However, as the Clone Wars broke out, he averted dealing with the Trade Federation affiliated companies, after having just left Holowan Industries after the Battle of Geonosis. He then went on to work with more independent or Republic aligned companies he had already had ties in, but however had found himself a bit aligned with the Separatist Alliance in beliefs. He knew that either way, he'd still get a job back in some Techno Union company, or keep the job he had now. Well, the Republic won, and he made a decent living aiding the war effort. Retreating back home, he went on to work for the most prominent corporation on the planet: Sienar. And thus, for years, he had been working inside the TIE program, as a test pilot early on, and eventually as an assistant to engineering improvements to early TIE-series starfighters. However, as he was just against the Republic, he also felt quite against the Imperial regime, but also fund the Rebellion as quite the group of terrorists. Thus, he left Sienar, to move on with his family wealth and form himself a decently sized company of his own: an independent force dedicated to do what is needed to be done, be it using their resources to aid on an Alliance bombing or smuggling run, or to act as personal muscle aligned with the Imperials. While it may be nothing in size to some large crime syndicates or the vying factions, the RedEye Multigroup (as he abruptly called it in a buzzed stupor of deciding on what kind of company it would be), can do its' best at any service the Rebellion or Empire requires, while still staying...partially legal.
Faction: Independent. REM (RedEye Multi)
Weapon: OK-98 Laser Carbine (modified, removed stock, genelocked,) and multiple cybernetic implants to aid himself.

Faction Name: RedEye Multigroup
Leader: Vaktus Dekati, Head of Services
Number of Members: Around 8,000 operators, contractors, and workers. (Not accounting droids)
Description: A ragtag bundle of miscreants, veterans, washouts, and anyone who needed a job, gathered by an aging man whom had found himself of needing one too, the company went from freighting to eventually a small private service of gunmen, smugglers, and enforcers, ready to aid whoever pays top credit.
Backstory: Formed in 5 BBY, Dekati made his living out of an old Kappa-class shuttle, some cargo, maintenance walkers, and eventually the crew he hired when his droids couldn't do everything he needed done. Thus, with their assistance, as well as their freighters making themselves a new convoy, they eventually rose up, gathering new assests, credits to buy supplies, weapons, vehicles, and ships going from aging fighters and walkers which still packed wallops, or newer suits of armor and remodeled craft. Now supporting 8000 other Red-eyed fellows, the jobs they take spur from legal jobs to doing what some do when they need others to do it for them, rather then waste their own equipment. Some have even begun taking bounty hunting and assassination up as an extra service, but relegate it to very expensive orders.

Both accepted
Lover of doggos

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007

Postby Brusia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:36 pm

So, any Rebel folks up for some character interaction?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Don't know how this is gonna work out for quin.

He is in Kuat, where not only Clixons ENTIRE fleet is based, but other ships and defense platforms.
Lover of doggos

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Brusia wrote:So, any Rebel folks up for some character interaction?

I'm an independent, but I could?
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007

Postby Brusia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:
Brusia wrote:So, any Rebel folks up for some character interaction?

I'm an independent, but I could?

Thank you, but I was hoping to find someone who might potentially help recruit him into the Rebellion (if he does eventually join up with the Rebels though, I'd be happy to have him make contact with your character and maybe offer them a contract, or something along those lines).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse