NATION

PASSWORD

A Game of Blood [OOC, CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Netherspace
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

A Game of Blood [OOC, CLOSED]

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:39 pm

IC Thread

The Unknown knows all. The Unknown sees all. The Unknown controls all. And The Unknown... is bored.

Usually it drives mortals insane, causes wars, and destroys entire galaxies. But it does not want to, not now. It wants to do something different. Something it has not done in a long time. It wants to play a game. A game of blood. And it needs players.

So, it sends a letter to the greatest empires of the mortal plane. An invitation. A deal. This is the letter;

To the empires of the third dimension,

I am the god of chaos. I am The Unknown. And I am hosting a tournament. Send your greatest warrior to the attached coordinates, so that they may fight. If they win, you will be rewarded with a weapon of death, one like never seen before...

Signed, the Unknown God-Emperor of the Void

Welcome to A Game of Blood, a gladiatorial RP. This is an FT-only RP based off of the Hunger Games series. As OP and omnipresent god of death, I will act as the ‘Gamesmasters’, controlling the arena and traps. You will send the ‘tributes’, or, as they will be called in this RP, ‘champions’.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The RP is officially closed. No more applications allowed.

Code: Select all
[b][u]Nation Section[/b][/u]
[b]Nation name:[/b]
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]Government type:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]

[b][u]Character Section[/b][/u]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Photo or description)
[b]Brief bio:[/b]
[b]Weapons or abilities:[/b]

[b][u]OOC Section[/b][/u]
[b]RP sample:[/b]
[b]I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules:[/b] [ ]

1. No godmodding. You can’t have your character just step on all their enemies, because that would be no fun.

2. You must be an FT nation, and preferably an empire, to play.

3. You cannot dictate other character’s actions without first asking the player.

4. As OP and God-Emperor of the Eternal Void, my word is law. If you break the rules, I will kick you out.

5. In the box for the “I agree to the rules” section, you MUST put a capital X in
color 008040. No exceptions.

6. Your soul and all other souls in your possession are now property of the Unknown God-Emperor and its affiliates.

Addendum I: All RP samples must be at least three paragraphs long.

Addendum II: NO MAPS.
Last edited by Netherspace on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:52 am, edited 11 times in total.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

THE ARENA

Character
Color
Nation

Exotica
Pink (FF00BF)

Overlord
Blue (000080)

Kaden Branson
Yellow (FFF750)

Victor Vonstein
Red (BF0000)

Jarmen Kell
Orange (FF8025)

Uxbagt Vryll
Blue (00FFFF)

Ilarion Grozdanev Trajanov
Purple (8000F5)

Bismuth
Green (004000)

Akeela Phycion
Grey (808080)

Valery Antonov
Green (00FF40)

Captain Divek
Blue (008080)
Last edited by Netherspace on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The Arena Guardian

Naralka

Species: Cthielite
Homeworld: Harenia

Brief Bio: Naralka was born on an unknown planet to unknown parents, about 1,000 years ago. She was either found or stolen by The Unknown when she was a baby, as it sensed that she had high potential for magic. It raised her to control the Arena and to be a powerful magic-user. Since then, she as been acting as the Arena Guardian, and is one of the highest-ranking officials in the Church of the Unknown.

Weapons and Abilities: The Arena Guardian is able to use magic very well, and can control the whole Arena from her Meditation Tower. She can activate traps, telepathically direct creatures, and even move whole mountains, although that rarely is necessary. She also has the ability to place “Restriction Spells” on some of the more powerful champions, as to even out the game.

Personality: Naralka is often very calm and collected, but also cold and calculating. She appears to be very formal and sometimes even robotic, although she can sometimes be more casual. However, when angry she will react with extreme force, which has earned her a reputation as an extremely dangerous enemy.
Last edited by Netherspace on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Nation name: Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire
Leader: Dictator Lala Satalin Deviluke
Government type: One-Party State Democratic Republic (De Facto Dictatorship Republic)
Size: 19,000
Last edited by Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire wrote:Nation name: Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire
Government type: One-Party State Democratic Republic (De Facto Dictatorship Republic)

...What even is this? Denied.

Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Netherspace wrote:
Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire wrote:Nation name: Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire

For what!?!

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Shogunate of the Deviluke Empire wrote:
Netherspace wrote:

For what!?!

1. You only put the first section of the application.

2. You did not put down the units for your nation’s size. For all I know, it could be anywhere from 19,000 universes to 19,000 centimeters.

3. You do not seem to be FT, which I clearly stated is a requirement for joining.

4. You only have two factbooks, one of which is just pictures and the other has been barely filled out.

You may come back when all of the above have been corrected. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to participate.
Last edited by Netherspace on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Nation Section
Nation name: The Grand Diamond Authority
Leader:Their Lustrous Beauties, Matriarch of all Gems, The Diamonds
Government type: Monarchy
Size: Around 40 permanent planets, semi-nomadic for the purpose of production with any other planet.

Character Section
Character name: Exotica
Species: Jasper-type Quartz.
Appearance: https://deer-head.deviantart.com/art/Ex ... -631221033 Around 20 feet tall.
Brief bio: Formed for the sole purpose of guarding Pink Diamond before her formation, White Diamond had modified this Jasper to work as a perfect fusion of the most prominent of all Quartz soldiers. Wielding the special weapon known as the Aura, it figments itself as either a set of arms or an entire shadow of her body. Exotica is the perfected Jasper, superior then her sisters in every way. She had been on the front line of the Rebellion on their version of Earth, Exotica nearly had the Rose Quartz defeated until the retreat was called. She still lusts to either destroy her, or enough to amount the worth of that Rose Quartz.
Weapons or abilities:
The Aura: A weapon formed from her gem, a special weapon that can take the shape between 3 different forms: 2 sets of spectral arms, which are able to even move Exotica herself and assist her with different maneuvers. A large body which is a more powerful variant of the arms, which can do about the same as her arm forms, with less speed for even more impact. And finally, she can create weapons that are alike to her Quartz sisters, her specialties being a large set of crash armor and shield used for smashing directly into targets (Jasper and Rose Quartz-based weapon), a cat-o-nine tails with morningstars for heads, which can move by will (Amethyst and Agate-based weapon), large claws that can also fire high voltage electricity through them (Carnelian and Citrine-based weapon)
Quartz-based abilities: Besides the Aura, she shares the super strength, durability, agility, speed, and skill of all other Quartz soldiers, as well as the energy-based spin attack.

OOC Section
RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=421846 (I am both Republic Under Specters Grasp and this nation)
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [X ]
Last edited by The Grand Diamond Authority on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:27 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:Nation Section
Nation name: The Grand Diamond Authority
Leader:Their Lustrous Beauties, Matriarch of all Gems, The Diamonds
Government type: Monarchy
Size: Around 40 permanent planets, semi-nomadic for the purpose of production with any other planet.

Character Section
Character name: Exotica
Species: Jasper-type Quartz.
Appearance: https://deer-head.deviantart.com/art/Ex ... -631221033 Around 20 feet tall.
Brief bio: Formed for the sole purpose of guarding Pink Diamond before her formation, White Diamond had modified this Jasper to work as a perfect fusion of the most prominent of all Quartz soldiers. Wielding the special weapon known as the Aura, it figments itself as either a set of arms or an entire shadow of her body. Exotica is the perfected Jasper, superior then her sisters in every way. She had been on the front line of the Rebellion on their version of Earth, Exotica nearly had the Rose Quartz defeated until the retreat was called. She still lusts to either destroy her, or enough to amount the worth of that Rose Quartz.
Weapons or abilities:
The Aura: A weapon formed from her gem, a special weapon that can take the shape between 3 different forms: 2 sets of spectral arms, which are able to even move Exotica herself and assist her with different maneuvers. A large body which is a more powerful variant of the arms, which can do about the same as her arm forms, with less speed for even more impact. And finally, she can create weapons that are alike to her Quartz sisters, her specialties being a large set of crash armor and shield used for smashing directly into targets (Jasper and Rose Quartz-based weapon), a cat-o-nine tails with morningstars for heads, which can move by will (Amethyst and Agate-based weapon), large claws that can also fire high voltage electricity through them (Carnelian and Citrine-based weapon)
Quartz-based abilities: Besides the Aura, she shares the super strength, durability, agility, speed, and skill of all other Quartz soldiers, as well as the energy-based spin attack.

OOC Section
RP sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=421846 (I am both Republic Under Specters Grasp and this nation)
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [X ]

Accepted. Exotica's location will be marked on the map with pink (FF00BF).
Last edited by Netherspace on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Tag.
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:34 am

Bump.
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:07 am

Bump

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:31 am

Nation Section
Nation name: IC: The Cybertronian Empire; OOC: Pax Cybertronian.
Leader: Supreme Emperor Megatron.
Government type: Techno-Fascistic Absolutist Dictatorship.
Size: Interstellar; 92,000 planets.

Character Section
Character name: Overlord.
Species: Cybertronian.
Appearance: Image
Brief bio: A brutal warlord, Overlord was once a Phase-Sixer who eradicated the population of entire planets, which would then be used as colonies. Soon after, he set up a coliseum inside the prison facility Garrus-9 and manipulated its populace into fighting to the death. Eventually, Megatron convinced him into being recruited to become one Megatron's Champion, who will fight to the death for the glory of the Cybertronian Empire. He is extremely cruel and sadistic, taking pleasure in the suffering of others.
Weapons or Abilities: He is as powerful as one would expect from a Phase-Sixer. He carries laser blasters and grenade launchers and has had an internal arms factory installed within himself. He forms two individual vehicles, a tank and a jet, which combine together to form his colossal robot mode: a heavily-armed advance base, or a larger jet capable of space travel. He also possesses the terrifying ability to prevent the wounds he inflicts upon his opponents

OOC Section
RP Sample: How's this?
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [X]
Last edited by Pax Cybertronian on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:37 am

Pax Cybertronian wrote:Nation Section
Nation name: IC: The Cybertronian Empire; OOC: Pax Cybertronian.
Leader: Supreme Emperor Megatron.
Government type: Techno-Fascistic Absolutist Dictatorship.
Size: Interstellar; 92,000 planets.

Character Section
Character name: Overlord.
Species: Cybertronian.
Appearance: (Image)
Brief bio: A brutal warlord, Overlord was once a Phase-Sixer who eradicated the population of entire planets, which would then be used as colonies. Soon after, he set up a coliseum inside the prison facility Garrus-9 and manipulated its populace into fighting to the death. Eventually, Megatron convinced him into being recruited to become one Megatron's Champion, who will fight to the death for the glory of the Cybertronian Empire. He is extremely cruel and sadistic, taking pleasure in the suffering of others.
Weapons or Abilities: He is as powerful as one would expect from a Phase-Sixer. He carries laser blasters and grenade launchers and has had an internal arms factory installed within himself. He forms two individual vehicles, a tank and a jet, which combine together to form his colossal robot mode: a heavily-armed advance base, or a larger jet capable of space travel. He also possesses the terrifying ability to prevent the wounds he inflicts upon his opponents

OOC Section
RP Sample: How's this?

Accepted. Overlord’s location will be marked on the map with blue (000080).

Random Characters
Attaché

Founded: Oct 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Random Characters » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:46 am

Nation Section
Name: Random Characters
Leader: CEO-Emperor Cyricus
Government Type: Galactic Corporate Empire
Size: One Galaxy(Note: Worlds throughout the galaxy, not every planet is owned by my nation)

Character Section
Name: Kaden Branson
Species: Machina(cybernetically enhanced humans)
Appearance: Late 20’s-Early 30’s; Shaved bald, revealing flat metal plates on head; Lean; Metallic vein-like objects seen throughout outer body; Eyes appear to be blue but this is because of displays being directed at his eyes; Metal port on neck. Layer of military-grade armor.
Bio: Born on Planet 03, one of five hidden worlds the Machina race has fled to after Random Characters began mercilessly hunting them down. At one month old, Kaden received basic cybernetics, but something went wrong during the mental enhancements and Kaden's emotional center was slightly damaged, not becoming a sociopath but it was enough to make him different.. Later in life, he would join the army as infantry and received more upgrades upon enlisting. He quickly rose to be one of the best marksmen but had slightly below average melee combat. After training, he received his last major upgrades and began fighting against Random Characters. Now he has been chosen to enter the game and win the weapon for the fate of his race.
Weapons/Abilities: Modular Rifle: Firearm that can be transformed for various purposes.
Physical and Mental Enhancements: Gives him above-average strength, speed, and stamina, and interfaces with his thought processes to make him smarter than most inhabitants of the galaxy. All Machinas receive these upgrades once they are of age.
Holographic Shield: A glowing, human-sized shield can be projected out of either of the user's arms and can survive multiple strikes from any weapon until it has to recharge for 1 minute. Each hit consumes power.
Directed Electrical Discharge: User can throw lightning out of their hands or chest.
Time Perception Modifier: Accelerates thought speed to the point where everything appears slower, including his body. Useful for thinking of strategies quickly.
Hypersense: Temporarily increases the ability of the user's sensory input. Above average sight and hearing ability.
Burst of Speed: Temporarily increases the user's speed for traveling large distances quickly. Also increases jump height and can manipulate his mass.
Mechanical/Electrical Repair Kit: Various tools.

OOC Section
RP Sample:
As Kaden traveled through space to the marked location for this game he was to compete in, he let his mind wander. He did not know what would await him at the location, or whether he would win. He wasn't even sure he would survive this. After all, why would a god of chaos play nice? And what was this weapon the winner would get? If he won, would the prize let his kind come out of hiding and destroy the nation that led them to this situation? Only time would tell, he guessed.
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: X
Last edited by Random Characters on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A 2.4 civilization, according to this index.

This nation does not reflect my views. This is just an exaggeration of capitalism and religious fundamentalism.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Random Characters wrote:Nation Section
Name: Random Characters
Leader: CEO-Emperor Cyricus
Government Type: Galactic Corporate Empire
Size: One Galaxy(Note: Worlds throughout the galaxy, not every planet is owned by my nation)

Character Section
Name: Kaden Branson
Species: Machina(cybernetically enhanced humans)
Appearance: Late 20’s-Early 30’s; Shaved bald, revealing flat metal plates on head; Lean; Metallic vein-like objects seen throughout outer body; Eyes appear to be blue but this is because of displays being directed at his eyes; Metal port on neck
Bio: Born on Planet 03, one of five hidden worlds the Machina race has fled to after Random Characters began mercilessly hunting them down. At one month old, Kaden received basic cybernetics, but something went wrong during the mental enhancements and Kaden's emotional center was slightly damaged, not becoming a sociopath but it was enough to make him different.. Later in life, he would join the army as infantry and received more upgrades upon enlisting. He quickly rose to be one of the best marksmen but had slightly below average melee combat. After training, he received his last major upgrades and began fighting against Random Characters. Now he has been chosen to enter the game and win the weapon for the fate of his race.
Weapons/Abilities: Modular Laser Rifle: Firearm that can be transformed for various purposes.
Physical and Mental Enhancements: Gives him above-average strength, speed, and stamina, and interfaces with his thought processes to make him smarter than most inhabitants of the galaxy. All Machinas receive these upgrades once they are of age.
Holographic Shield: A glowing, human-sized shield can be projected out of either of the user's arms and can survive multiple strikes from any weapon until it has to recharge for 1 minute. Each hit consumes power.
Directed Electrical Discharge: User can throw lightning out of their hands or chest.
Time Perception Modifier: Accelerates thought speed to the point where everything appears slower, including his body. Useful for thinking of strategies quickly.
Hypersense: Temporarily increases the ability of the user's sensory input. Above average sight and hearing ability.
Burst of Speed: Temporarily increases the user's speed for traveling large distances quickly. Also increases jump height.
Mechanical/Electrical Repair Kit: Various tools.

OOC Section
RP Sample:
As Kaden traveled through space to the marked location for this game he was to compete in, he let his mind wander. He did not know what would await him at the location, or whether he would win. He wasn't even sure he would survive this. After all, why would a god of chaos play nice? And what was this weapon the winner would get? If he won, would the prize let his kind come out of hiding and destroy the nation that led them to this situation? Only time would tell, he guessed.
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: X

Accepted. Kaden’s location will be marked on the map with yellow (FFF750).
Last edited by Netherspace on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Tag.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Omega Cyber-collective
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omega Cyber-collective » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Nation Section
Nation name: Omega Cyber-Collective
Leader: The Omnic Lord
Government type: Libertarian Technocracy
Size: Complete control over 3 of the Caprica Galaxy's 70 arms

Character Section
Character name: Pax Gladius
Species: Cyberian
Appearance: Around 40 feet tall, very lanky, 4 arms with a pair of "wings" composed of magnetically suspended plates.
Brief bio: An Elite Channeler of the Collective, Pax Gladius is a force to be reckoned with, having beaten many foes in combat.
Weapons or abilities: His Arms wield double bladed swords (Think Darth Maul's lightsaber) and can channel his inner Spirit to unleash devastating blasts of Psychic energy.

OOC Section
RP sample: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=424035
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [Yes ]
Last edited by Omega Cyber-collective on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Omega Cyber-collective wrote:I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [YEET ]

Ha, ha. Now, put the right thing. When I said ‘no exceptions’, I meant it.
Last edited by Netherspace on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-The Imperial Federation-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Imperial Federation- » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:19 pm

Nation Section
Nation name: The Imperial Federation
Leader: Chancellor Kaneda Shintaro
Government type: Meritocratic Dictatorship Democracy.
Size: Ten galaxies, estimatedly with miliary expansion being constant.

Character Section
Character name: Victor Vonstein
Species: Demon
Brief bio:Factbook
Weapons or abilities: Machete, or a variety of weapons at hand.Has the capabilities of unleashing world-ending curse magic with colorful arsenal of other magiccraft that he has gain over the millennia.

OOC Section
RP sample:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=426928I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [DA!]
Last edited by -The Imperial Federation- on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION
”The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.”
-Teddy Roosevelt
|His Exellency, Supreme Chancellor Victor Blackwood| Demian Goodwell|God of Knowledge, Imperial Ferrok|Victor Vonstein

[National Guardian]  The War against the bucket heads of Megatronus still waging on, Now, loyal citizens of Our Supreme civilization buy your war bonds to support the troops! ||

NS stats are not used.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:26 pm

-The Imperial Federation- wrote:Nation Section
Nation name: The Imperial Federation
Leader: Chancellor Kaneda Shintaro
Government type: Meritocratic Dictatorship Democracy.
Size: Ten galaxies, estimatedly with miliary expansion being constant.

Character Section
Character name: Victor Vonstein
Species: Demon
Brief bio:Factbook
Weapons or abilities: Machete, or a variety of weapons at hand.Has the capabilities of unleashing world-ending curse magic with colorful arsenal of other magiccraft that he has gain over the millennia.

OOC Section
RP sample:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=426928I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [DA!]

You might want check Rule 5. Other than that, this will be accepted.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Well, it seems like you posted the edited version using a puppet, and then deleted that post. Anyway, accepted. Victor’s location will be marked on the map with red (BF0000).

Apathyverse
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:00 am

Nation Section
Nation name: Tyranny of Apathy
Leader: Damien C. Quartz
Government type: Psychotic Orwellian Dictatorship
Size: We have a few solar systems and several Alt-Earths in our grasp.

Character Section
Character name: Jarmen Kell
Species: Human
Brief bio: Perhaps the most famous (or infamous) sniper in the world. While other snipers may have fancy weapons, very few can claim to approach Kell's skills. Not only does he can snipe pilots (or fire a shot that takes out the engine for robots) with every shot from his sniper rifle in an astonishing feat for a seemingly ordinary gun, he also immediately suppresses the target and those near them upon firing a shot with his knack for theatrical shots, gumming up whole advances. Aircraft instead have to deal with his masterfully wielded SAM launcher which can virtually one shot most light aircraft and heavily damage bigger aircraft, though he takes quite a long while to fire it. Continuing his feats of getting impossible results with ordinary weapons, he can also launch a DDT filled grenade from his sniper rifle's underslung launcher an absurd distance to clear people out of a building when he doesn't feel like sniping them all out, or deal with masses of enemy soldiers. If someone somehow manages to get him into melee; an amazing feat since not only does he never break stealth, he will quickly show that he is very handy with a knife, somehow being able to stab battlesuits to death with it.
Weapons or abilities:
    Weapons
  • Sniper rifle
  • Poison grenades (optional)
  • Combat knife
    Abilities
  • Look above

OOC Section
RP sample: I normally make short sentences, and may not include little details. It's not because of laziness, but out of a "hate" (inexact, but a quite accurate way of telling it) of writing long paragraphs.

I have a feeling that I unintentionally broke Rule 1... Then again, my nation's champions are certainly too LEET for today's militaries. And whether the poison grenades are allowed or not is up to you. Oh wait, Victor Vonstein is here.

EDIT: My nation may not look like an FT nation, but I assure you, that Apathy has FT.
Last edited by Apathyverse on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just nod and go with it."
Okay. Let me say a few things.

1) Apathy most certainly does not use NS stats.
2) I, God-Emperor Damien Quartz, is a human Eldritch Abomination.
3) Apparently the sig was too big, so I cut 98% of it.
4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

Core Thelari Worlds
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Core Thelari Worlds » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:54 am

Nation Section
Nation name: The Union of Core Thelari Worlds
Leader: The Thelari Council
Government type: Confederal representative directorial democracy
Size: We own a number of inhabited systems and planets, as well as numerous non-inhabited systems.

Character Section
Character name: Uxxbbbgt Vvrlllzzz (Uxbagt Vryll)
Species: Yaphraan
Appearance:
Uxbagt (as she is known by Thelari-speaking citizens of the Core Worlds) is tall even for a Yaphraan, towering at nearly 3 meters tall. She is a deep shade of blue, indicating that she came from a cooler region of Eyyaph, and has red eyes. She has two sets of arms - one larger for brute force moving and attacking, and one smaller set for more intricate workings. Due to the Yaphraan's uncanny ability to multi-task well, she could potentially solve a Rubik's cube with her smaller arms, while attacking enemies with her larger set, and dedicate nearly full concentration to both (more information in the factbook). Her legs are long and semi-Unguligrade, like those of regular Yaphraan.
Brief bio:
Born on a small island in the far north of Yaphraan, Uxbagt Vryll took to philosophy from an early age, like most Yaphraan. She was placed into a higher class, as the Thelari curriculum was something she passed fairly easily. Thus, while learning mathematics, she also learnt to train her body to use the ancient Yaphraan martial art Ttttyxxxkkolll (Ttyxkoll), involving the use of a glaive and, sometimes, a bow-and-arrow like implement. When she graduated school, she joined the military, a usually frowned-upon career in Yaphraan society. She upgraded her fighting style to include energy weapons, including trading out her bow and arrow for a Plasma Rifle, and her glaive for a power-assisted energy glaive, which also deals a shock to those she attacks. Thus, to the present.
Weapons or abilities:
Weapons:
  • XT-22 Plasma Rifle
  • Voltax-Manyan Energy Glaive
  • Twin daggers for use when unable to access regular weapons.
Abilities:
  • Amazing multitasking
  • Four arms (not really an ability, just a trait of the species, but whatever)
  • Brilliant thinker (even if slow to come to a complete conclusion at times)

OOC Section
RP sample: Link (Arvanon and Vortes here)
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [X] REBELLL!!!

Sci-Fi, FT, Multi-Species, Confederal Puppet of Arvanon and Vortes

This nation does not necessarily reflect my views, but where my views and my nation's views intersect, I will not make any mention of it, so good luck guessing.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Apathyverse wrote:
Nation Section
Nation name: Tyranny of Apathy
Leader: Damien C. Quartz
Government type: Psychotic Orwellian Dictatorship
Size: We have a few solar systems and several Alt-Earths in our grasp.

Character Section
Character name: Jarmen Kell
Species: Human
Brief bio: Perhaps the most famous (or infamous) sniper in the world. While other snipers may have fancy weapons, very few can claim to approach Kell's skills. Not only does he can snipe pilots (or fire a shot that takes out the engine for robots) with every shot from his sniper rifle in an astonishing feat for a seemingly ordinary gun, he also immediately suppresses the target and those near them upon firing a shot with his knack for theatrical shots, gumming up whole advances. Aircraft instead have to deal with his masterfully wielded SAM launcher which can virtually one shot most light aircraft and heavily damage bigger aircraft, though he takes quite a long while to fire it. Continuing his feats of getting impossible results with ordinary weapons, he can also launch a DDT filled grenade from his sniper rifle's underslung launcher an absurd distance to clear people out of a building when he doesn't feel like sniping them all out, or deal with masses of enemy soldiers. If someone somehow manages to get him into melee; an amazing feat since not only does he never break stealth, he will quickly show that he is very handy with a knife, somehow being able to stab battlesuits to death with it.
Weapons or abilities:
    Weapons
  • Sniper rifle
  • Poison grenades (optional)
  • Combat knife
    Abilities
  • Look above

OOC Section
RP sample: I normally make short sentences, and may not include little details. It's not because of laziness, but out of a "hate" (inexact, but a quite accurate way of telling it) of writing long paragraphs.

I have a feeling that I unintentionally broke Rule 1... Then again, my nation's champions are certainly too LEET for today's militaries. And whether the poison grenades are allowed or not is up to you. Oh wait, Victor Vonstein is here.

EDIT: My nation may not look like an FT nation, but I assure you, that Apathy has FT.

Normally I would reject this for not giving a specific RP sample, but I have seen you in action, for instance, in Lightning War. Accepted. Jarmen's location will be marked on the map with orange (FF8025).

Core Thelari Worlds wrote:Nation Section
Nation name: The Union of Core Thelari Worlds
Leader: The Thelari Council
Government type: Confederal representative directorial democracy
Size: We own a number of inhabited systems and planets, as well as numerous non-inhabited systems.

Character Section
Character name: Uxxbbbgt Vvrlllzzz (Uxbagt Vryll)
Species: Yaphraan
Appearance:
Uxbagt (as she is known by Thelari-speaking citizens of the Core Worlds) is tall even for a Yaphraan, towering at nearly 3 meters tall. She is a deep shade of blue, indicating that she came from a cooler region of Eyyaph, and has red eyes. She has two sets of arms - one larger for brute force moving and attacking, and one smaller set for more intricate workings. Due to the Yaphraan's uncanny ability to multi-task well, she could potentially solve a Rubik's cube with her smaller arms, while attacking enemies with her larger set, and dedicate nearly full concentration to both (more information in the factbook). Her legs are long and semi-Unguligrade, like those of regular Yaphraan.
Brief bio:
Born on a small island in the far north of Yaphraan, Uxbagt Vryll took to philosophy from an early age, like most Yaphraan. She was placed into a higher class, as the Thelari curriculum was something she passed fairly easily. Thus, while learning mathematics, she also learnt to train her body to use the ancient Yaphraan martial art Ttttyxxxkkolll (Ttyxkoll), involving the use of a glaive and, sometimes, a bow-and-arrow like implement. When she graduated school, she joined the military, a usually frowned-upon career in Yaphraan society. She upgraded her fighting style to include energy weapons, including trading out her bow and arrow for a Plasma Rifle, and her glaive for a power-assisted energy glaive, which also deals a shock to those she attacks. Thus, to the present.
Weapons or abilities:
Weapons:
  • XT-22 Plasma Rifle
  • Voltax-Manyan Energy Glaive
  • Twin daggers for use when unable to access regular weapons.
Abilities:
  • Amazing multitasking
  • Four arms (not really an ability, just a trait of the species, but whatever)
  • Brilliant thinker (even if slow to come to a complete conclusion at times)

OOC Section
RP sample: Link (Arvanon and Vortes here)
I have read, fully understand, and agree to follow the rules: [X] REBELLL!!!

Accepted. Uxbagt’s location will be marked on the map with blue (00FFFF). DISSENT IS TREASON!!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents