NATION

PASSWORD

Loose Lips Sink Ships (IC - APSIA Only - Finished)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Panjal
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Panjal » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:39 am

8/7/31
Election Day
The Ahmedabad Mirror
The voice of truth in troubled times

Finally, after a long and drawn out bureaucratic process, the referendum to impeach Gyatso Rabten and his administration has passed. Tomorrow, we make a choice of whether or not we want to move forward, or back. Gyatso Rabten is finally out. Navin Kamath and Ameeta Mali want in, but they are not what Panjal deserves.

We encourage you to vote however you see fit. But when you look at the ballot tomorrow, you will be seeing much of the same. Except for one. Candidate Morgan Cane. He is by far the most qualified candidate in the running, and has the know-how to bring Panjal into the modern age. He showed us in the debate that he has no time for silly politics and bureaucratic incompetence. He clearly is the candidate who can cut through all the red tape in our government, and bring real change to our people.

Good luck, Panjal.
Last edited by Panjal on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Special Report: The Case for New English Liberation

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Honest, fair, unbiased reporting
Free of government control and ready to expose the truth

August 14, 2031

Special Report: The Case for New English Liberation

It was early in the morning on a warm April day. However, I wasn't strolling the streets of Boston in this most pleasant climate. No, today I was in Hong Kong, a coastal island city in the Exxon Khanate. I had booked a flight to McFreedomstan for a relatively low rate and flew over to the city to meet with someone who is genuinely shaping the political atmosphere of the Nationalist Gold Union. This man's name is David Powell.

In the Nationalist Gold Union, the name is infamous among the German ruling elite. For the past six years, Powell has led an organization called the Front for the Revival of New England (FRNE). The group's stated goal is to "stop the demographic destruction" of their "New English homeland," as well as "topple the German ruling class that seeks our genocide."

In 2025, Phillip III stepped down and his son Georg took the throne. As New England was left without an archduke (Georg had no children at the time), a regency council took control of the archduchy. The regency council formed a regional parliament, which was democratically elected. As such, New England was the only state in the entire Nationalist Gold Union with elected representation. When the election for this parliament was called, David Powell rallied the FRNE and created the New English National Party, winning 41 of the 100 seats in the Parliament.

In 2028, the Count of Boston purchased several empty titles from the New English Parliament and declared himself "Viceroy of the New English People." Later, he declared himself "King of New England," a title that was reluctantly observed by Georg von Großer. However, after claiming lordship over the English-speaking parts of Alorn, the King sparked an international crisis and was stripped of all titles by the Emperor. Rumor has it that he is still slaving away in the Rhodesian diamond mines to this day.

After that incident, the imperial government doubled down on New English sovereignty. The parliament was shut down, the leaders arrested, and the von Großer dynasty sealed its control over a country that isn't German. After this shutdown, David Powell escaped to Hong Kong where he has been running the FRNE ever since.

We met David Powell in his Hong Kong home to discuss the future of his movement as well as New England.

What brings you to Hong Kong?
    I appreciate the freedom of living here. I wish that I was home in Boston, but it's too dangerous to be there right now. The Exxon Khanate has graciously hosted me and I pay my rent.

Why do you do what you do?
    The von Großer dynasty has oppressed us and our people for the entirety of their reign. The New English people are our own people, and I want to see a future where the Germans and the New English can live peacefully together as we have before.

How do you run the Front for the Revival of New England from Hong Kong?
    Well, ever since the New English parliament was shut down and dissolved, I've been living here in exile. However, my organization has thousands of operatives running the show from all over the Nationalist Gold Union. They simply take orders from me and my accomplices and we do the things that we need to do.

What is your opinion on the monarchy?
    The founding fathers of the Nationalist Gold Union, you know, the accomplices of Johnson Godfrey, they were all republicans. While the monarchists like to idolize the founding fathers as "heroes of the nation" -- don't get me wrong, they were -- the monarchists don't understand that the nationalists hated the monarchists as much as they hated the communists. So, my organization is definitely a republican one. The monarchy has always been a very German aspect of our nation. The von Großers were from Prussia and the von Briftsauders were from Vanavoy. While the New English people were toiling away to build the Gold Union, these petty viceroys ruled from their palaces in Europe. When one talks about the monarchy, there is nothing New English about it. What we feel is more akin to our identity was the federal republicanism that followed the first civil war. Our country was transformed into a nationalist republic, headed by a strong President. Both the New Germans and New English agree: that was a good time in our history. When Chancellor Judd quite literally dissolved the Presidential office by Senatorial vote, we knew that things were going downhill from there.

Obviously the name of your organization, the Front for the Revival of New England, sounds a bit New-Anglocentric. What do you say to the Germans in the NGU who fear marginalization?
    That is a very legitimate concern to have. Obviously our country is extremely fragmented, and the purpose of my organization was to protect New England on a regional level. It was a regionalist organization bent on protecting the majority population there, which was being subjected to cultural and demographic displacement. In the pre-neomonarchist era, there was never much conflict between the Germans and the New English. Everyone spoke whatever language in their own homes, but English was used on a national scale because English was the most widely used language on a national scale. Sure, there were some fringe groups that were afraid of English domination, but that was simply never the case. The republican government gave equal treatment to both the New English and the Germans, and the contention was never an issue. Now, to your question. If the FRNE were to gain political traction, we would obviously rebrand ourselves. While we do act as an identitarian group for the New English, we also adhere to a doctrine of conservative nationalist republicanism. I'd say that if we had enough support from the anti-monarchist Germans, we would definitely rebrand our group as a republican political party. However, until then, we speak up against the oppression of our people in our homeland and that is that.

I'll name a few names and I want you to give your opinions on them. First: Leonard Roberts.
    Roberts inherited a very bad situation and tried to make the best of it. Whether or not he will go down in history as one of our great leaders is up for argument. Personally, if I could, I would pardon him and invite him back into the country. He was fairly popular through his term and was just given a bad hand.

Next: Jack Godfrey.
    Godfrey was a bit... eccentric. Although it was wrong and borderline unconstitutional for Judd to dispose of him, he was a little hot-heated. I haven't talked to him in over a decade. I don't know what he is doing these days.

Don Cortez.
    Leonard Roberts liked to make out Cortez as an enemy of the Nationalist Gold Union. I harbour nothing but strictly neutral emotions towards him.

Georg von Grosser.
    I despise him and his bloodline with a fiery passion. He has done nothing but throw our country back 100 years. Military conquests be damned, our country is damaged because of him and his insane father.

Ignacy Braunz.
    He was a very smart and tactful man. I met him on a few occasions. Very respectable. Perhaps his heart was in the right place -- he was dissatisfied with the political climate of the late 2010s and early 2020s. However, he prolonged a regime and propped up a monarch that willingly attacked my people and our heritage and culture. I doubt he is in heaven right now.

Alexandra Peutan.
    A murderer's accomplice. Her marriage with Georg is simply a political one. Worris needs to return to its federal and republican past too.

Johann Erdeburg, President of Noxtrem.
    Strongly neutral feelings towards him. While he is definitely in the pockets of the von Großer dynasty, at least his regime didn't bomb our troop transports.

What is your opinion on the Kaiserbund?
    Just another means for the von Großers to tighten their grip on the rest of the world. I'm assuming that the only reason many nations remain in the pact is because the von Großers have blackmail on their leaders. If I were the leader of the Nationalist Gold Union, I'd probably dissolve the Kaiserbund and set our nation on its own course.

What is your opinion on the Shanghai Cooperation Organization?
    We were relatively peaceful with them in the pre-neomonarchist era, and McFreedomstan is graciously hosting me. Although they did attack our colonies on occasion, these things happen. I would treat them as a cautious partner in trade, but that would be the extent of it.

Lastly, how do you think you will take power in the Nationalist Gold Union?
    First, we need to expose the horrors of the monarchy. I feel like your newspaper, the Independent, has been doing an excellent job in regards to that. Secondly, we need to convince the New English people that they are being systematically replaced and killed off by the German elite. Third, we need to show how life was better under the republican government and how political and social freedoms have drastically been destroyed under the von Großers. Lastly, we need to demand national elections. The Emperor promised elections years ago. It's about time he delivers.
Last edited by Nationalist Gold Union on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Democracy, liberalism, equality, justice
Anti: Tyranny, demagoguery, bigotry

Worris
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Worris » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Worrisian News Network
August 14, 2031

Breaking: Knov City Hall captured, city placed on lockdown

Today, a group of people called the "New Worrisian Republican Front" have taken control of the Worrisian city of Knov. Knov is the 3rd largest city in Worris with a population in the millions. The NWRF (New Worrisian Republican Front) has a large following, for a terrible reason. They incorrectly believe that the Worrisian government, the Peutan monarchy has too strong of a grasp on its citizens and that they treat their citizens as mindless worker bees who pays taxes. There is lots of proof against these thoughts.

The leader of this group, Luis Abascal, has privately created a militia with members in the thousands over the past few years. He says this is the first strike. He has created a direct message for the Empress and released it publicly:

"The takedown of Worris is only beginning. We should have been promised many freedoms long ago, Alexandra. Knov is only the first step. Think of the whole city as our hostage. Our large militia will keep everyone in and will keep everyone out.

There have been many protests over our freedoms as a whole. Our freedoms to vote for who we believe in to become the leader of this great country. The founders of this country believed in a representative democracy. In fact, Empress, your grandfather, Boyd, would die for democracy. And he did when your wretched father took over our great country. Granted, Ross was less vile then Cortez, but the mere fact he couldn't live by his father's ideals baffles me. He couldn't have lived by one of the most influential Worrisians ever alive, his great-grandmother, Alice Peutan. Both Boyd and Alice were elected fairly and justly. You, Alexandra, and your father were put in power through murder and lies.

Anyways, you, Empress Alexandra, are a pawn to the von Großers and their dynasty. You have done nothing but bend your knee to their wills. It's embarrassing to the Worrisians of this country. Once you give us back our rights to vote, Empress, then we will let go of Knov. If you fight back, against us, against the NWRF, there will be bloodshed."

Empress Alexandra has yet to release a statement yet. This is a very dangerous situation for Worris as a whole and we will see how it will happen.

Stay safe, Worris. Knov especially.

Written by WNN Staff
Last edited by Worris on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panjal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Panjal » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:58 am

9/5/31
Premier Cane officially takes office
Panjali Government News

Today 11:00, Morgan Cane took the Premierial Oath, and the official transfer of power between him and Premier Rabten took place soon thereafter. Here are the highlights from Premier Cane's inaugural speech:

"I take over this office with the gracious support of the citizens of Panjal, and I firmly believe I can follow through on all plans I have made during the campaign. This country has been in dire need of change for many years, and I am glad to be the one to bring it forth."

"I have never been one for bureaucracy. And I think that is a key reason as to why the voters of Panjal gave me their support. I am confident I can move towards a brighter future for Panjal without getting caught in the red tape of our legislative branch. If the Assembly does not agree with plans for a greater future for our people, then they do not represent the people."

"Modernization is the key our country must use to unlock a greater existence. The foundation of technology has been formed, but we have not yet been able to capitalize on it. I plan to do just that."

Each point Cane made was met with significant applause from the audience, which was open to all citizens. We are excited to see what our new Premier has planned. Good luck, Premier Cane. We are rooting for you!

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:03 am

TOP SECRET
PHONECALL TRANSCRIPTS
DO NOT DISCLOSE

TRANSCRIPT #*******
+1-***-***-**** [1] TO +1-***-***-**** [2]
9/18/2031 23:00:14
---------------------------------------
[2] Minister Mackenstein. It's late. What do you want?
[1] Your Majesty, I was just concerned about how --
[2] Is this about the liberals?
[1] The liberals, your Majesty?
[2] You know who I'm talking about. Powell's boys. The protests. Is that why you're calling me at eleven-o'clock?
[1] Well, I mean...
[2] You already know my position on the matter. The riot police are already in place and these strikes will never be tolerated. I presume that is all?
[1] With all due respect --
[2] I believe that is all that we have to say.
[1] No, but, wait --

-- END OF CALL --

TRANSCRIPT #*******
+1-***-***-**** [1] TO +852-***-***-**** [2]
9/18/2031 23:10:10
[2] Who is this?
[1] Are you David Powell?
[2] It depends who's asking.
[1] Oh -- of course. I'm George Mackenstein. I'm the Imperial Minister of the Interior. NGU.
[2] No kidding. I could tell by your accent.
[1] My accent?
[2] You've got the prissy hoity-doity German upper class lisp. All of your types have it.
[1] Ahem. You are David Powell, yes?
[2] Maybe. What do you want?
[1] I was hoping that we could... talk.
[2] I thought your "supreme god emperor" wasn't a big fan of me. He had a change of heart?
[1] Well, it's complicated...
[2] How so?
[1] Well, I called him only about 10 minutes ago. I was going to try to convince him to... to actually do something, y'know? Something to end this madness.
[2] Yeah?
[1] And he didn't seem to be open-minded.
[2] Figures. The guy has always been stuck-up.
[1] Well...
[2] So, what was it that you were trying to convince him of?
[1] I just thought we should probably hold an election. He promised one years ago. Never delivered.
[2] I'm well aware.
[1] Yeah, well...
[2] Look, I don't know where I come into this equation. Who gave you this number, anyways?
[1] I got an e-mail from some anonymous address. Just had your name and the number.
[2] Right, right.
[1] Look, I just wanted to call to let you know that I am... somewhat... sympathetic.
[2] Ha. Gotcha.
[1] Look, I am a powerful, powerful man! Do you want my help or not? I've got the government in my pockets. I won't bother wasting my time if this is how I am treated.
[2] Alright, pal. Just work on the voice cracks, they make you sound less intimidating when you're angry.
[1] That's enough. I'm done wasting my time with you. I'm hanging up.
[2] I have audio of you saying that you're sympathetic to me and my group. If you like your career and your pompous estate, I'd keep your mouth shut.
[1] I'm not going to listen to this. Good day, Anglo.

-- END OF CALL --

TRANSCRIPT #*******
+852-***-***-**** [1] TO +1-***-***-**** [2]
9/18/2031 23:24:13
[1] Alright, Foster. What the hell is going on? Why did I just get a call from the Minister of the Interior? How does he have my McExxon Hong Kong number? You're literally the only person I gave it to.
[2] David, calm down. Listen. Mackenstein is more powerful than I am. He's a bit cowardly and pretty annoying, but his position allows him to pull some strings in the government.
[1] Whatever, how did he get my number?
[2] I tapped his phone about half an hour ago and eavesdropped. He was talking with the Emperor about appeasing to our faction.
[1] Ok, my phone number...?
[2] I figured that Mackenstein was sympathetic to you, to an extent. I sent him an e-mail on the cabinet intranet. Used an anonymous address. Just had your name and your number.
[1] Why?
[2] Well, there were two possible outcomes. I knew that he would call you regardless. Either he calls you and you two conspire, allowing you to gain access to the Ministry of the Interior...
[1] ...or I make fun of his voice.
[2] Well, that was the second one. Even if you just mocked him, he attempted to communicate with a "terrorist leader", against the will of his emperor.
[1] I got a recording of him saying that he was "sympathetic" to me.
[2] All the better. Either way, you have leverage on the poor guy. Just threaten to leak those tapes if he doesn't do what you want.
[1] Well, Foster, what are you doing to help right now, besides giving my phone number willy-nilly to rich German bureaucrats?
[2] You'll see soon enough. I'll call you when the time is right.
[1] Understood. Supra omnes.
[2] Supra omnes.

-- END OF CALL --

Latvichka
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvichka » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:41 am

Latvichka Public Dispatch

Tataouan Question

The Khan answers the petition

After the Negotiations finally came to a close with the USSS, Khatör Khan has finally been able to deal with the issues of more domestic manner. Negotiations between the leader of this movement and the Khan were tense at first, but eased as the citizen explained his ideas. With council from his minister of finance and surveys of the population of Tibet, he has reached an answer.
"People of Tibet, I have heard your request! As of today, I have granted it!" the Khan stated early in the week. "Latvichkan Tibet shall now be known as Tataou, and will be a self governed region of Latvichka. This division is not to weaken the nations, but to enhance them! Those who wish to remain nomads may, and on our boarder there shall be free passage by confirmed locals." The current publicly announced plan is that Tataou may be totally independent with the exception of economically. Modernization will take place using collected models from the USSS territories and technologies, and eventually will be the source of industrialization for the main region of Latvichka.

New Atlantean Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Atlantean Republic » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:15 pm

New Atlantis Post

The Best Source for Atlantean News

October 7th, 2031

Today, an investigation began as Atlantean officials began to investigate ties the Workers Revolutionary Party have to "Sapphire Stone". The Sapphire Stone are a known mafia group who commonly interfere with the political process. They will bribe government officials in order to get what they want. They have been known to assassinate those who go against them and harass opposing groups. Officials of the Ministry of Justice have discovered a set of emails that were sent between several prominent members of the WRP and the Sapphire Stone. The emails revealed that the Sapphire Stone had helped in many of the violent attacks that took place last week across Atlantis. Many prominent Conservative and Libertarian groups were attacked by groups covered in black. Urine and feces were poured on them as they were beat by the groups. On Monday an Atlantis First Party member, Justinian Kurkuas, was beaten in his home by two men. It was revealed they were members of the Sapphire Stone after they were captured. Volusian Vatatzes, head of the Ministry of Justice, said that "We are still trying to figure out the full extent of the Sapphire Stones involvement in the WRP, however we believe it to be quite extensive. Question have arisen over whether or not Workers Revolutinary Party leader, Ionas Bardas, is involved with this. The New Atlantis Post will continue to report on this as the story updates.

United Socialist Soviet Society
Secretary

Founded: Jan 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Socialist Soviet Society » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:45 am

USSS NATIONAL REPORT 013
TUESDAY 21 OCTOBER 2031

Zhelezzny Kulak, KGB HQ

PLANS FOR THE NEW REGIME

It has been nine months since the passing of our leader and the reinstatement of a new regime under the rule of Mao Zindongu. Our new leader has other views on our communist society and wishes to morph it in to his image. He has already began this transition by purging the workers council and giving it more of a say in the happenings of our nation.
Orders from the leader himself that will take immediate effect after this report has been approved are as follows: Firstly Mao will continue Stalin II's vision of creating a green, renewable society by making it mandatory to have solar powered streetlamps in all cities with >1 million population. He has also ordered for 3 wind farms to be built in the mountains these will cost around $55million.
The second will be the improvement of living standards and human rights in Gulags. This will happen over 10 months. We will start by limiting the manual labour hours in a day to 14, limiting cells to 2 prisoners and re investigating 1,000 cases and reducing the sentence time of prisoners convicted with the crime of disrespecting the Soviet Society.
Mao also plans to make changes to the military's size since the full power of our military has not been required for man years and we do not need 900,000 manpower in reserve.
More plans may be released in the future.

New Atlantean Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Atlantean Republic » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:07 pm

New Atlantis Post

October 31st, 2031

"God Save Atlantis"

"God save Atlantis", a phrase that is being said across all of Atlantis. As the election nears, the country continues to grow more and more divided. 5 days ago, some of the worst rioting Atlantis has ever faced occurred across the country. Political violence is none-stop as various factions fight each other in the streets. Just this week alone 1,000+ people were injured and 321 were killed due to the violence. Gone are the days of public discourse and civility. This has made many question the future of the republic, over whether or not Atlantis can survive this. The Presidential Candidates each provided a statement of the riots with the AFP candidate stating this:

"It breaks my heart to see Atlantis divided like this. Our country needs to be strong and brave to deal with this crisis. I believe that we are strong enough. I ask my countrymen to stop this madness. We must unite if our future is to be safe. We have to."
The WRP candidate stated this:

"This division is truly terrible. Our country must change if we are to overcome this. Greed has polluted are society and now it has come to this. This division is ruining our country. I ask both sides to stop. Do not allow the powers that be to divide us. That is what they want. They want to divide us to control us. Do not allow that to occur, comrades."

Both candidates’ statements were criticized heavily by their opposing sides, truly undermining the point of both their statements. Atlantis is at a crossroads. We must make a choice to determine the future of our country. We at the New Atlantis Post ask our countrymen to make the right decision. Do what you can to help heal our broken nation.

United States of Trumplandiaica
Attaché

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Trumplandiaica » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:08 am

Department of External Affairs
A New Alliance with the Kaiserbund and the Disolving of Ties With the SCO

Saturday September 6th, 2022

We here in the United States of Trumplandiaica believe that in desperate time there must be changes. Just four months after our dear president's death the forefather of our great nation Donald Trump Sr. has passed at the age of 84 years old. In this dark time, we must call for change, that is why that the Congress has decided unanimously to dissolve all ties with the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. We believe that the Kaiserbund gives us what we need to strive as a nation.

Panjal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Panjal » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:01 am

12/6/31
Cane talks Policy
The Ahmedabad Mirror

Today, Premier Morgan Cane held a conference in which he discussed new policy reform which his administration will be rolling out at the start of next year. The main and perhaps most controversial policy change Cane has planned is to remove the flat income tax rate that former Premier Rabten was insistent on keeping. "Instead of the unfair flat tax rate, we have developed a comprehensive tax bracket that balances itself fairly for all citizens," Cane said. A new website is available on the Government's website that shows what tax bracket your income will fall into. You can find it here: panjalgov.pnj/policy/tax/incmbkt

Another tax reform Cane announced is an increase on corporate and inheritance tax.

Cane explained to the crowd how the new and increased taxation policies will benefit Panjal, explaining it will be spent directly on improving infrastructure, education, welfare and modernization.

Along with the new taxation system, Cane also announced stricter immigration policy, requiring all incoming immigrants to go through blood tests and mental exam. This policy has been met by mixed responses from Cane's supporters, many saying it is too harsh. Many have doubts that the policy will make it through the legislative houses.

Only time will tell how successful Cane's new policies will be, but it is refreshing to see change within Panjal.

New Atlantean Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Atlantean Republic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:27 pm

New Atlantis Post

1/8/32

Election Results

Yesterday Atlanteans from all walks of life gathered to vote on who will lead Atlantis into the new era. It has been a long and tough election season, however we have made it. Yesterday the Atlantis First Party won the election. Their candidate, Vigilius Staurakius, won the election in a landslide. Vigilius won the election with 58% of the vote. Urbicus Sphrantzes lost the election and had 42% of the Vote. The AFP is set to enter the Senate with 183 of 300 seats. Following his victory, President-Elect Staurakius gave this statement.

"My fellow Atlanteans, this election has been long and hard. I feel as if our nation has become more divided than it ever has. We are fighting each other in the streets, assaulting our fellow citizens. We cannot allow ourselves to tear each other apart. We must move forward. Those who did not vote for me know that I care about you and your interests. I am no longer just the "AFP Candidate" I am your President. I ask for all of you to come together so we can help make Atlantis a better place. To make Atlantis what it once was. Join me, Atlanteans. Join me so we can restore our former glory."

Urbicus Sphrantzes refused to speak after losing the election. Some members of Staurakius's campaign have said he has not called to congratulate him yet. In one month Vigilius Staurakius will take power and be inaugurated as President. We wish the best for our country.

Guardians of the Trident Restored

On December 8th the Guardians of the Trident were officially restored. After nearly a year of work, the Guardians were able to declare their official reformation. On January 5th, Maximin Chalcocondyles was declared the 1st Grand Master of the New Era. The organization was destroyed 11 years ago when the Radicals took over Atlantis. The Radicals marched on their sacred temple and burned it to the ground. Along with this they murdered nearly all of their members. The only members that survived were those who went into hiding, or those who were too important to kill. Those who survived worked hard to preserve and protect the ancient customs of this 2,000 year old organization. Their efforts were more than successful. As of now they have gathered nearly 400 members. Many of their members that survived the purge are returning to help rebuild their ruined temple. Already many branches of the Guardians have been restarted. The History, Science, Engineering, and Art braches have been restored. The Knights of Atlantis, the military branch, has also been restored. Renovations are continuing on the destroyed temple. The temple is set to be fully renovated by 2037.

Kesrade
Secretary

Founded: Jul 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kesrade » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:09 am

Never To Be Flown Again
4/5/2032
Kesradean News Network
5980 Kings Road

The Kesradean flag flown in front of the Imperial Palace has been taken down never to be flown again.
Last edited by Kesrade on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panjal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Panjal » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:20 am

9/5/31
Let's Talk About Sex
From the Desk of Morgan Cane

Ever since consensual sex was legalized in Panjal, birth rates have soared. But not only that- STIs have increased exponentially as well. This is an issue that can't be ignored. That is why I will be sponsoring the SEX (Sexual Education Across all) bill in Congress; which proposes mandatory safe-sex based sex education in all public schools, and offers all citizens over 16 free sexual protection devices and birth control medications (which will be available at local Parenthood Clinics.)

In the case that this bill does not pass through Congress, which I hope is unlikely, I will be presenting it as an executive order to Congress.

We do not want to infringe upon our citizens rights to a private bedroom. But we feel that the safer we can be in the bedroom, the healthier our future generations will be.

United States of Trumplandiaica
Attaché

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Trumplandiaica » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:38 am

Department of Elections
A New dawn for Trumplandian Democracy

Wednesday May 26th, 2032

For the first time ever, a non-Trump candidate has been elected to power. A Trumpian Idealist, Milo Yiannopolous has been one of the founders of the Trumpian movement for the past twenty years. This is also another first for the UST's gay community for that he is our first homosexual president. He swept his Chinese socialist opponent Cheng An by an eighty point margin. Yiannopoulos' elected Gavin McInnes as his vice president. Many people in the UST wanted change and they received it. The Trump dynasty that lasted over 80 years has come to an end but will never be forgotten. Mr. Yiannopolous will be giving a victory speech at Mumbai University tomorrow.

The two winners take a victory selfie.
Last edited by United States of Trumplandiaica on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 pm

TOP SECRET
PHONECALL TRANSCRIPTS
DO NOT DISCLOSE

TRANSCRIPT #*******
5/29/2032 18:31:42
[2] Your Majesty. It's an honor. Is there something you need?
[1] Sulzbach. We need to fix this.
[2] Fix what, your Majesty?
[1] These rioters have been out there all month.
[2] Yes, that is true. Kastasi intel tells us that there are at least ten million strikers. Most of them are in the New English states, but there are concerning amounts in the Ger--
[1] Enough. This needs to end now.
[2] With all due respect, the riot police have been attempting to disperse these people all month. Squadron commanders are afraid of escalating any conflict.
[1] What was it at the beginning of the month? A couple thousand? These riot police aren't the one escalating anything, it's the rioters.
[2] There is a reason they are out there, yes?
[1] Look. I'm not going to bow down to that Powell coward. I don't care what he has to say. The whole ordeal with the king of New England was embarrassing enough as is.
[2] I don't know what to tell you. If you want the riot police to escalate, I'll give them the word. I can't say it will be a good idea. They won't like that they have to attack their own people.
[1] The Anglos aren't people.

-- END OF CALL --

TRANSCRIPT #*******
5/29/2032 18:40:13
[1] Foster. I can't take it anymore.
[2] Joe Sulzbach? *The* First Minister? Is that you?
[1] I was just called by the emperor. He's simply irrational. Insane. Has no idea what he is doing.
[2] Well, explain.
[1] He wanted me to do something about Powell's strike. Wanted me to give the word to the riot police to be violent with the rioters. He cares more about his ego than the actual unity of the nation.
[2] And why are you telling me this?
[1] Don't do this, Foster. I know what you're up to. I've been watching you for the past few months.
[2] And?
[1] I'm fed up with this guy. I want to help.
[2] That's a bold stance, pal. You're the second most powerful man in the nation. One might argue you're one of the most powerful men in the world. You're putting your life on the line here.
[1] I don't care. We need change. I don't even care about elections. I just want Georg to go.
[2] That's understandable.
[1] Is there anything your Kastasi--
[2] Don't call it the Kastasi. It's RASS. Royal Agency for State Security. Kastasi bugs me.
[1] Right. You know the Imperial Safeguard Act?
[2] Of course.
[1] If the Emperor and his children were to... go away... The council would assemble and vote on a new emperor.
[2] I was thinking that a coup would be an easier way to go. No need to use the legalities.
[1] Well, if we were to get rid of the emperor and his heirs, there would be a pause in all the riots and protests.
[2] What makes you say that?
[1] Big news just happened. They'll be glued to the TVs. We get the council to elect a very unpopular emperor, and then chaos is amplified.
[2] Sounds good to me, but...
[1] Hear me out here.
[2] Alright.
[1] I can get you Georg's travel schedule. Coming up is a trip to Mam with the family. Everyone but Alexandra will be on the jet.
[2] You'll have to forward these details to me, but okay. The RASS gets travel schedules much later than you do, clearly.
[1] Right. Well, think about this. Your RASS boys run security before the flight. They leave a package on the plane. Takeoff.
[2] Early landing.
[1] Exactly. We'll stay in touch.

-- END OF CALL --

West Malikay
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby West Malikay » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:21 pm

5-31-32

Major Oil and Gold Mining Operations Commencing And Astro Wheels Taking Over The Streets
Malikay Press

Malikay To Boost Its Gold And Oil Industry
Malikay will be commencing a series of over 1000 mining operations of gold, and oil in its northern parts, with large amounts of petrol predicted to be mined in the coming years. More operations will target central Malikay.

Electric Automobile Industry?
As well as the mining industry, Malikay will be seeing a boost in the electric car industry, with Astro Wheels to help. It has now converted all of its models to fit an AC Astro custom built engine inside. This specific model will have many benifits, one being its weight reduction. This batery is 40% lighter than that of its previous models.[See Fig 1]

MAO Joins Shrout Corp
Malikay Aeronautical Organization has teamed with Shrout Corp in a project to help in building the jet engine for their experimental aircraft. Malikay has agreed to help them in testing their own engines as well as newly moddified and specially fit engines for the aircraft itself, all which will go into testing at the Astros Physics and Model Testing facility in Ketra.

===================================================================================================================
Fig 1

C-34 TX Astro Experimental Engine To Be Used In The Aircraft

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:07 pm

TOP SECRET
PHONECALL TRANSCRIPTS
DO NOT DISCLOSE

TRANSCRIPT #*******
6/25/2032 8:51:06
[1] Ready for takeoff.
[2] How long until you're here?
[1] A couple hours.
[2] Security cleared the plane?
[1] RASS guys. Place is clean.
[2] And the passengers?
[1] The Emperor, little Georg, Alex and James.
[2] All of his sons? Where are the daughters?
[1] Already in Mam.
[2] You sure that security cleared the plane?
[1] I am 110 percent certain.
[2] Very well. See you soon.

-- END OF CALL --

TRANSCRIPT #*******
6/25/2032 11:16:08
[1] We're having issues.
[2] What's going on? Where are you?
[1] A couple dozen miles north of Karlsburg.
[2] Vila Carlota?
[1] Yeah, sure. I've noticed that the plane is a bit unbalanced?
[2] Unbalanced?
[1] The plane is lowering itself on its own.
[2] You calibrated the plane beforehand, right?
[1] Yes. I've never seen an anomaly like this before.
[2] I'm sure it will be fine. Just be here on time.
[1] I think I should land, this might be a little d---
[2] Hello? Anyone there?
[1] ---
[2] Paul? Paul!?

-- END OF CALL --

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:20 pm

June 25, 2032 | 91°F | NGUcr +0.01% ↑

EMPEROR'S JET ATTACKED OVER WORRIS
A detonation on Georg I's plane ride from NGU to Mam, Worris; his sons were on board
Marie Zalbourg (@m_zalb)
June 25, 2032| Vila Carlota, Worris

The Emperor's jet in a Vila Carlota field
Photo courtesy of Worrisian Police

An explosion occurred on Emperor Georg I von Großer's private jet while it was on its way to Mam, Worris a few hours ago today. Both the Emperor and his three sons were on board. Their condition is unknown.

Worrisian police scanners started beeping at about 11:15 AM today after a large explosion was heard from above Vila Carlota (DE: Karlsburg, EN: Charlottesville) in Worris. Worrisian police told the press that the explosion was not caused by a "ground-based weapon" but instead "something in the air or on board the plane."

Joseph Sulzbach, First Minister of the NGU, has declared a state of emergency in the entire Nationalist Gold Union while the police still search the wreck. Worrisian police have declined to state whether or not the the Emperor and his sons were found at the scene of the crashed and destroyed plane.

The First Minister released in a statement that "the situation is still being investigated" and has asked for "prayers for the imperial family's safety."

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:40 pm

TOP SECRET
PHONECALL TRANSCRIPTS
DO NOT DISCLOSE

TRANSCRIPT #*******
6/25/2032 12:13:14
[1] Sulzbach.
[2] Foster?
[1] He's dead. Kids too. No heirs.
[2] You sure?
[1] Check your e-mail.
[2] Well... what now?
[1] We'll see.
[2] I have an idea. We need to gather our friends in the cabinet and figure out what to do before the republicans storm the gates.
[1] I'll see what I can do. We'll let the Council of Lords get together so we can have a distraction to cover our coat tails.
[2] Good. We'll talk later.

-- END OF CALL --

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 am

Shiite Communes in Borneo Form Alliance

07/03/2032

After the cowardly Javanese League failed to act on its ultimatum, the private residents of Borneo's many communes and factions banded under their common faith in allah (blessings upon his name) to contest the j*w gold hoarding baboons around them. Early estimates by Battenburg™, LLC claim that it is similar in strength to the nation of Rutthenia, albiet with "a disturbingly high amount on cannibalism and opium". Cannibalism? In our islands? My editor didn't believe it so he sent our Volkstaat intern Gli'beck to interview one Sheikh Ibrahim "The Devirginizer" Gustaputos about this peculiar habit. Here's our recording of the conversation:

Ibrahim:"Mashallah brother. It is true. Kuffar flesh cleanses the heart and soul of all sin. Find me a sunni monkey worshiper and I'll make you a pure man."
Gli'beck: "Does the Sira not forbid the mutilation of your fellow man?"
Ibrahim: "Listen here you primate, find me a single Quranic verse that forbids the halal meat of kuffars."
Gli'beck: "I'm afraid that I haven't read through the Quran."
Ibrahim: *rustling noise*
Ibrahim: "Here, read it before me in its entirety. If you skip even a single verse I will give you a taste of my shoe."

Needless to say, Gli'beck returned to our office with a sandal lodged into his scalp. So, what does this mean for you, my valued CPM booster? If you live in Borneo you're probably going to die unless you convert to the correct sect of islam. Why wouldn't you? It's 2032 you kuffar, stop microaggressing us with your atheism.

"But what if I don't live in a McShithole™!?"

200,000,000 radical muslims just got a hold of enough firepower to annex Eloria overnight. Pray that you're provincial leadership invested in Bengkel™ Premium security contractors. Alternatively our sponsors in Borneo recommend that you get used to halal food.

Bismillah! The world may have Shariah compliant gf's soon!

Lead Writer, Mata Duitan News - Cristobal Aclat

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:39 am

Uh-oh, Javanese League Blockade's Borneo

07/04/2032

The brave staff of the Javanese League have generously given us the insider scoop for their seemingly "light handed" approach towards the apes in Borneo. Apparently the masterminds in Jakarta had been organizing their fleets and negotiating with port authorities in China and the Hmong territories in order to quickly execute an embargo. It appears to have paid off since commercial traffic to Borneo has pretty much halted overnight. Borneo ships (rafts) have begun mobilizing, but our analysts from Battenburg™ , LLC claim that it is similar in strength to the nation of Noambi. The inbred regrets should starve and capitulate within the week.

But enough about Borneo. The Javan people will tame the wildlands with the word of allah (blessings upon his name) through the strength of their Sunni chakra and aggressive compounding market dis-incentives. Please do not cancel your vacations to Java or Sumatra. The area is safe. There is no political danger. You can trust us.

Glorious Nestle™ flotilla patrols the Makassar strait

Lead Writer, Mata Duitan News - Cristobal Aclat
Last edited by McFreedomstan on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:51 am

Public Memo: SCO Disbands

Mission Accomplished

07/05/2032

Following an in-house decision by both founding nations (Ubizytotska, McFreedomstan), the Shanghai Cooperation Organization has been declared to be unnecessary as it's mission statement has largely been met. Today the only colonies in Asia have been voluntary sold to their new owners, or are owned by Asians. All wars in Asia have been fought by Asians for Asians. The wealth of the continent rivals that of North America and Europe. Communism, Socialism, Anarchy, Mixed Model capitalism, and dozens of other ideologies have been preserved and nurtured. Former barren lands in mainland China and Indonesia are now covered in roads and network cables. Not one western warship has dared to oppose an Asian nation in decades. The SCO has been a massive success for all but the westerners upset at power shift. It is time for its member states to embark on their own journey's now that the way has been paved for them.

SCO Representative, Confederacy of McFreedomstan - Liu Jieyi

McFreedomstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby McFreedomstan » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:07 am

07/05/32 
To: verakko@gov.lv
Subject: Mutual Interest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ambassador,

Your presence is required in Jakarta. It concerns the future and well being of our nations.

With warm regards,

Rusdi Kirana, Head Imam of the Islamic Union - 28th Director of the Confederacy

07/05/32 
To: vbogdanov@gov.us
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ambassador,

Your presence is required in Jakarta. It concerns the future and well being of our nations.

With warm regards,

07/05/32 
To: aupreti@gov.pn

Ambassador,

With warm regards,

07/05/32 
To: sabel@gov.ea

Ambassador,

With warm regards,

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:38 am

TOP SECRET
PHONECALL TRANSCRIPTS
DO NOT DISCLOSE

TRANSCRIPT #*******
7/9/2032 23:20:15
[1] Hello?
[2] Hans, this isn't the best time.
[1] I don't know what to tell you to convince you to vote for Briftsauder.
[2] Look. I know Gerd. He's a nice man but...
[1] But what? We all know that another Großer would throw the nation into chaos. Paul Philip isn't the most popular man in the country.
[2] Neither is Gerd.
[1] Or Geneva's husband. You need to vote and you need to vote now.
[2] I'm still thinking about it, alright? We'll talk about this later.
[1] Still upset you pulled out of the ballot. Emperor Gervas has a nice ring to it.
[2] You're just upset that you won't be the heir, aren't you?
[1] Maybe. Get back to work and I'll get back to mine.
[2] Sure.

-- END OF CALL --

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents