NATION

PASSWORD

Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Arthropol wrote:Nation name: Arthropol
Company/organization/individual: Arthropol Airlines
Product: Embraer 170
Units: 20
Specifications: all economy configuration


Bank of the Atlantic account number: none

OOC- are there any major differences from the IRL E170?


Thank you for your business.

Total price: $780000000 SAD

OOC: Nope
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2146
Founded: May 19, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arthropol » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:45 pm

$780000000 SAD transferred to your account
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
Lambdasia
Attaché
 
Posts: 95
Founded: Aug 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lambdasia » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:00 pm

Nation name: Lambdasia
Company/organization/individual: Lambdasia Airways
Product: Aerobus AB-650
Units: 3
Specifications:600 seats designed for 24 hour flights.


Bank of the Atlantic account number: Waiting...(Pay via government's account)
Lambdasia


A 3.6 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:21 am

Lambdasia wrote:Nation name: Lambdasia
Company/organization/individual: Lambdasia Airways
Product: Aerobus AB-650
Units: 3
Specifications:600 seats designed for 24 hour flights.


Bank of the Atlantic account number: Waiting...(Pay via government's account)


Thank you for your business.

Total price: $1185000000 SAD. 5% discount to be applied.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:21 am

Arthropol wrote:$780000000 SAD transferred to your account

Great. We hope to work with Arthropol in the future.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
New Doltania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Nation Name: New Doltania
Company/Organisation/Individual: Air New Doltania
Product: AB-600
Units: 50
Specifications: Economy and business class only

Bank of the Atlantic account number: N/A
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:48 pm

New Doltania wrote:Nation Name: New Doltania
Company/Organisation/Individual: Air New Doltania
Product: AB-600
Units: 50
Specifications: Economy and business class only

Bank of the Atlantic account number: N/A

Accepted. Your order total is $3,750,000,000 SAD and we will modify the aircraft to have only economy class and business class.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Porto Arrivo
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Porto Arrivo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Nation name: Porto Arrivo
Company/organization/individual: PAAT Airlines
Product: AB-600, AB-620
Units: 35, 16
Specifications: Extra Economy (AB-600) Premium Economy (AB-620)


Bank of the Atlantic account number: n/a

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Porto Arrivo wrote:Nation name: Porto Arrivo
Company/organization/individual: PAAT Airlines
Product: AB-600, AB-620
Units: 35, 16
Specifications: Extra Economy (AB-600) Premium Economy (AB-620)


Bank of the Atlantic account number: n/a

Accepted. Your order:

AB-600: $2,730,000,000
AB-620: $4,000,000,000
Total: $6,730,000,000

Modifications to be provided.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Nanako Island
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Aug 19, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nanako Island » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:37 am

Nation name: Nanako Island
Company/organization/individual: Nanako Airlines Express Cargo
Product: Aerobus AC-200
Units: 17
Specifications: None


Bank of the Atlantic account number: CORP024
Republic of Nanako
Commonwealth of Nations

Proud UNoE member

Embassy Programme | Nanako Airlines | Airport Directory | NADS | MTA | Pacific Harbour

Visit Nanako, a diverse, multicultural, boreal island of Japanese tradition filled with impressive mountains, fjords and forests, cities, history, and good gastronomy
9.84/10 Democracy Score according to this index

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:58 am

Nanako Island wrote:Nation name: Nanako Island
Company/organization/individual: Nanako Airlines Express Cargo
Product: Aerobus AC-200
Units: 17
Specifications: None


Bank of the Atlantic account number: CORP024

Your order has been approved.

Total: $41,650,000,000

A 25% discount will be applied.

After the discount, your total is $31,237,500,000.
Last edited by Argentinstan on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
San Misa
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby San Misa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Nation name: San Misa
Company/organization/individual: Air Palermo
Product: Embraer 190
Units: 12
Specifications: None


Bank of the Atlantic account number: None

User avatar
Auranistan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Auranistan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:05 am

To: Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service
From: Dr Janika Sadhut, Secretary of State, Auranistani Department of State
Subject: Aerobus AB-620 aircraft

Hello Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service,

After browsing the Global Economics and Trade sub-forum to search for our latest aircraft suppliers, I am writing to inform you that we are asking for your permission to purchase and import the following design:

Aerobus AB-620: 3 x USD 762 million

The money required to pay this order (USD 762 million) will be transferred from our bank account in the Bank of the Atlantic. Thank you for your time

Signed,

Dr Janika Sadhut
Secretary of State
Last edited by Auranistan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vascoviy
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Vascoviy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:11 pm

Nation name: Armed Republic of Vascoviy
Company/organization/individual:
Civil Engineering & Logistics Corps (CELC)
Vascoviy International Airways (VIA)
Product:
Aerobus AM 200
Aerobus AB 660
Units: 20 of each
Specifications:
AM 200 - Fitted for Cargo, Military Grey Exterior Paint with CELC Logo on the tail
AB 660 - Fitted for Medium Range Pasenger Service, VIA colours with Vascoviy Flag on the tail


Bank of the Atlantic account number: N/A - Vascoviy Government accounts held in State owned Vascoviy Central Bank
Last edited by Vascoviy on Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:32 am

San Misa wrote:Nation name: San Misa
Company/organization/individual: Air Palermo
Product: Embraer 190
Units: 12
Specifications: None


Bank of the Atlantic account number: None

Your order has been approved.

Total: $492,000,000
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:34 am

Auranistan wrote:To: Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service
From: Dr Janika Sadhut, Secretary of State, Auranistani Department of State
Subject: Aerobus AB-620 aircraft

Hello Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service,

After browsing the Global Economics and Trade sub-forum to search for our latest aircraft suppliers, I am writing to inform you that we are asking for your permission to purchase and import the following design:

Aerobus AB-620: 3 x USD 762 million

The money required to pay this order (USD 762 million) will be transferred from our bank account in the Bank of the Atlantic. Thank you for your time

Signed,

Dr Janika Sadhut
Secretary of State

Your order has been approved.

Total (with 25% discount): $571.5 million SAD
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:38 am

Vascoviy wrote:Nation name: Armed Republic of Vascoviy
Company/organization/individual:
Civil Engineering & Logistics Corps (CELC)
Vascoviy International Airways (VIA)
Product:
Aerobus AM 200
Aerobus AB 660
Units: 20 of each
Specifications:
AM 200 - Fitted for Cargo, Military Grey Exterior Paint with CELC Logo on the tail
AB 660 - Fitted for Medium Range Pasenger Service, VIA colours with Vascoviy Flag on the tail


Bank of the Atlantic account number: N/A - Vascoviy Government accounts held in State owned Vascoviy Central Bank

Your order has been approved.

Subtotals:
AM-200: $4,520,000,000 SAD
AB-660: $2,600,000,000 SAD

Your requested specifications have also been approved and have been forwarded to our team of specialists.

Final Total: $7,120,000,000
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Indochinoise
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Indochinoise » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:17 am

Nation name: Indochinoise
Company/organization/individual: Autrex Air Lines
Product: AB-630, AB-660
Units: 20 AB-630, 40 AB-660
Specifications: no


Bank of the Atlantic account number: n/a

User avatar
Willitya
Envoy
 
Posts: 321
Founded: Dec 19, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Willitya » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:28 am

Nation name:Willitya
Company/organization/individual:Willitya Air
Product:AB-650
Units:30
Specifications:None



Nation name:Willitya
Company/organization/individual:Willitya Air
Product:Poseidon
Units:25
Specifications:

A 16 civilization, according to this index.

5 Peace
4 Possible Threat Of War
3 Definite Threat Of War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War

User avatar
Thucia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Jul 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Thucia » Sun May 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Nation name: Thucia
Company/organization/individual: House of Makem
Product: Zeus
Units: 1
Specifications:
[*] White with gold tail fuselage
[*] WiFi capability
[*] 50 first class seats
[*] 10 detachable satellite phones
[*] overhead storage


Bank of the Atlantic account number: ——
———————————————————————————
Sith State in Southern Africa, that controls Macau, East Timor, New Britain, Goa, Cabinda and Kaliningrad. Recognised global power with highly advanced technology, military force and magic to show for it.
Set in DC (Young Justice) universe after Reach invasion
NS stats are filthy Jedi propaganda

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Marina Nova

Advertisement

Remove ads