NATION

PASSWORD

H.R.E. Karlsland Embassy Program [Open to All Techs/Species]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

H.R.E. Karlsland Embassy Program [Open to All Techs/Species]

Postby Rupudska » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Greetings to the nations of the world!

We, the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, welcome you to the diplomatic and embassy programme of the Holy Romagnan Empire. The purpose of this ministry is to maintain and cultivate diplomatic relations with nations that share or would like to share formal and friendly relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland. It provides the support needed to ensure the safety and security of foreign diplomats, ambassadors, and other dignitaries so that they may comfortably carry out their work while assigned to their posts here in the Empire.

If your government is seeking to open or renew formal relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, please fill out the form detailed below IN FULL and review the Rules and Regulations below. Embassies are to be located in the executive and judicial capital of Sudentor, its sister city Krakow, or the legislative capital of Berlin. The IRMFA will pay for construction, but transportation will have to be provided by your nations' foreign affairs department.

Thank you for your time, and may prosperity come to us all.

Questions may be asked here or be forwarded by mail to the offices of the Ministry at the Ordenspalais in Berlin.

In the name of Wir Friedrich VI von Gottes Gnaden Heiliger Römagnischer Kaiser, zu aller Zeiten mehrer des Reiches, König der Deutschen, König von Preußen, Markgraf zu Brandenburg, Burggraf zu Nürnberg, Graf zu Hohenzollern, Souveräner und oberster Herzog von Schlesien wie auch der Grafschaft Glatz, Großherzog vom Niederrhein und Posen, Herzog zu Sachsen, Westfalen und Engern, zu Pommern, Lüneburg, Holstein und Schleswig, zu Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleve, Jülich und Berg, sowie auch der Wenden und Kaschuben, zu Krossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgraf zu Hessen und Thüringen, Markgraf der Ober- und Niederlausitz, Prinz von Oranien, Fürst zu Rügen, zu Ostfriesland, zu Paderborn und Pyrmont, zu Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, zu Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau und Mörs, gefürsteter Graf zu Henneberg, Graf der Mark und zu Ravensberg, zu Hohenstein, Tecklenburg und Lingen, zu Mansfeld, Sigmaringen und Veringen, Herr von Frankfurt,

I have the honor to remain,

Liesel Poplawski, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Text in blue applies to Fantasy Tech elements of Karlsland. If your nation doesn't ICly roll with FanT stuff/does not acknowledge anything Fantasy Tech as 'real', then it can be ignored. Otherwise, 'tis canon my friend. This includes within the app - if text in the app is blue, unless you're FanT or recognize FanT as existing in your nation's 'canon' and/or tolerate FanT elements of other nations while RPing, ignore it.

Future Tech nations will still be accepted, but be aware I'm debating whether or not to keep the FT version of my nation at all, and if I do it'll be heavily reworked from what it currently is.

Über das Reich (About the Empire)
A tourism boat passes under a bridge by the Berliner Dom
The Holy Romagnan Empire, also known as the Holy Romagnan (or Roman) Empire or simply 'Karlsland', is a federal (a collection of states united under one government) executive (where the regent maintains equal or greater power to the elected leader, in this case the Chancellor) constitutional monarchy located in central Europe, with colonies on every continent with the exception of Antarctica. 'Karlsland Proper' which consists of the European territories alone, has a population of 147 million, with the total population including colonies equalling 660 million.

The lands that form Karlsland have been inhabited for nearly as long as there has been hominid life in Europe. The state that is Karlsland traces its roots to the Carolingian Empire of the late Middle Ages, from whence it takes its name. The modern Holy Romagnan Empire formed in 1870 as the Karlsland Empire after the defeat of neighboring Gallia in the Gallo-Prussian War. Its name was changed to the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland in early 1952 by Frederick V as the colonies were one by one made either autonomous states of the Empire or full constituents.

Jointly with its fellow kingdom to the south (Ostmark), Karlsland makes up the Holy Romagnan Empire and is both jointly and alone one of the Great Powers of the world and of Europe. It features one of the most advanced militaries in the world and a powerhouse economy. It is not a warhawking nation of warhawking people, but neither is it unafraid nor unwilling to exert its might in defense of the disenfranchised and, as a signatory to the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, the enslaved. (As a result, Karlsland will not hold embassies with nations that practice slavery, as it considers slavery in and of itself a casus belli.)

Gesetze und Richtlinien (Laws and Regulations)
  1. By participating in this embassy program, the applying State formally declares the establishment of bilateral relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland. The applying State thus agrees to the rules and regulations stated herein, and also agrees that violation of them result in the Offending Individual(s) shall thusly be returned to the Embassy for their detention there, or otherwise a request filed for their deportation to their State of Origin. This, aside from other civil or criminal charges where permitted.

2. Only friendly or neutral States to the Holy Romagnan Empire will be tolerated. States the Empire is currently at war with will have their requests rejected UNLESS it comes with a request for peace. States that practice slavery are by definition in a State of War with the Holy Romagnan Empire, and their requests will be rejected until such time that they ban slavery. States that deliberately oppress witches and other mages and/or faunus and other demihumans will likely be denied, states that actively exterminate them will be rejected outright as such states are by definition in a State of War with the Holy Romagnan Empire.

3. The embassy and consulate grounds will remain property of His Imperial Majesty's government, however the embassy and consulate buildings themselves are, as per the Vienna Convention of 1961, property of the Applying State and under said State's jurisdiction.

4. The diplomatic mission is guaranteed the right to display their national flag, shields, emblems, or symbols on all embassy property, including vehicles. Special license plates will be issued to embassy vehicles by the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

5. Officials and members of diplomatic missions are expected to maintain the discipline, courtesy and etiquette befitting their statuses. They are expected to furthermore respect the laws and customs of the Holy Romagnan Empire.

6. Under the Vienna Convention of 1961, the premises of embassies, their furnishings and property are inviolable, and officials of Karlsland may not enter them excepting for reasons of safety, including hostage situations, fires, bomb, chemical, or biological weapon threats, or medical emergencies.

7. Under the Diplomat Rights Act of 1977, diplomatic officials are granted immunity based on their position within the system of the embassy. The Holy Romagnan Empire reserves the right to demand officials be returned to their State of Origin for any reason. The specific levels of immunity are indicated in the table below.

8. Embassies are to be allowed no more than 150 personnel, of whom no more than 30 may be security staff. Consulates may be allowed no more than 100 personnel of whom no more than 20 may be security staff.

9. A maximum of one (1) intermediate-caliber automatic rifle OR non-automatic battle rifle of any caliber, 2 pistols, and 2 other small arms per each security member will be tolerated. A maximum of one (1) magical, thaumaturgical, or other supernatural energy weapon or device capable of discharging a maximum of 4.5 kilojoules (roughly equivalent to a military battle rifle cartridge) in a single 'burst' (a burst being defined as a singular pulse of energy, such as a bullet of energy) is permitted per each security member. Traditional or ceremonial weapons will be judged on a case-by-case basis. However, the limit of 4.5 kJ per burst is absolute. Heavy weapons such as anti-material rifles, machine guns, grenade launchers, and recoilless rifles, explosives, chemical and biological weapons, and vehicles armed with such weapons are not tolerated and will be confiscated upon arrival. Security staff are permitted up to three (3) vehicles armed with non-lethal weaponry.

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffYesYesYesYesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Career consular officersYes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.YesYesNo, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.No for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Consular employeesYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes

Such immunities are granted via the Diplomat Rights Act of 1977. If the Applying State has different arrangements for Karlslandic staff and personnel, however, the immunities for the diplomats of the aforementioned State will change to match.

Auslandsvertretung Auftragsformular (Diplomatic Mission Order Form)
The following areas are available for embassy use:
Sudentor:
  • Altstadt - The 'old town' of Sudentor along the river, mostly neoclassical architecture. The second-smallest district of Sudentor, only the Harz, which consists solely of the Palace and surrounding museums - is smaller. However, it also features the larger of the two embassy buildings within Sudentor.
  • Säule - The richest district of Sudentor, in the north-central part of the city. The post-modern building that serves as the mass embassy here replaced the old Gothic Revival building that burned down in 1977.
Krakau:
  • Dębniki: A primary residential area and one of the fastest-developing parts of the city, with a wide variety of architecture to choose from.
  • Podgórze: Formerly a suburb, it was merged with the rest of Krakau in 1910. Largely residential and light-urban, the western third makes up much of Krakau's old town. Severe damage by war in the 1940s has resulted in much of the architecture being fairly recent.
Berlin:
  • Wilhelmstraße: Straddling the Mitte and Kreuzberg districts in the heart of Berlin, Wilhelmstrasse is also the site of the headquarters of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, along with numerous other government facilities. The Reichstag, seat of the parliament, is just a block away. The embassy for Britannia and the old embassy for Ostmark, notably, are located here.
  • Spandau: Despite featuring the Spandau Arsenal that still manufactures many of Karlsland's battle rifles and ceremonial weapons, as well as a motorcycle factory, Spandau is an open place with both medieval charm and places set aside to new development, thanks in part to it having the smallest population of Berlin's 12 boroughs.
  • Tiergarten: The seat of government power in Berlin, this area features Berlin's largest park and several important buildings, including the Reichstag. Only the closest allies of Karlsland may build embassies here.

Please fill out the form in full.
Code: Select all
[size=150][b]AUSLANDSVERTRETUNG AUFTRAGSFORMULAR | REQUEST FOR EMBASSY WITH H.R.E. KARLSLAND[/b][/size][hr][/hr]
[b]NATIONAL INFORMATION[/b]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Full nation name:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Short nation name:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Type of government:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Name and Title of Head of State:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Name and Title of Head of Government:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why?[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][color=#0000FF][i]Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why?[/i][/color]
[Tab=15][/Tab][color=#0000FF][i]Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why?[/i][/color]

[b]AMBASSADOR INFORMATION[/b]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Full name of ambassador:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Age and DOB of ambassador:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Background of ambassador:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Family brought with ambassador:[/i] (If any)
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Health and safety concerns:[/i] (if any)
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Declaration of pets/plants/drugs[/i] (If any)

[b]STAFF INFORMATION[/b]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Total number of diplomatic staff personnel:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Total number of security staff personnel:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Declaration of weapons provided by security staff:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff:[/i] (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only))

[b]OTHER INFORMATION:[/b]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here:[/i]
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy?[/i] (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this)
[Tab=15][/Tab][i]Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation?[/i] (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.)
Last edited by Rupudska on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Nations with embassies in Sudentor's Altstadt District:

Nations with embassies in Sudentor's Säule District:

Nations with embassies in Krakau's Dębniki District:

Nations with embassies in Krakau's Podgórze District:

Nations with embassies in Berlin's Wilhelmstraße District:

Nations with embassies in Berlin's Spandau District:

Nations with embassies in Berlin's Tiergarten District:

Last edited by Rupudska on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:05 pm

AUSLANDSVERTRETUNG AUFTRAGSFORMULAR | REQUEST FOR EMBASSY WITH H.R.E. KARLSLAND

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
Short nation name: Samudera Darussalam
Type of government: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Name and Title of Head of State: His Royal Majesty King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya (Formal Title), His Royal Majesty King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya of Samudera Darussalam, Ruler of the lands of Andalas, Jawa, Borneo, Malaya, and Selebes, Maharaja of Nusantara (Informal Title).
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister Datuk Sri Fakhruddin Hidayat
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Yes
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why?
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why?

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Hon. Mme. Ambassador Riska Agustina Wijaya
Age and DOB of ambassador: She was born on April 12th, 1980 and is 37 years of age.
Background of ambassador: Riska A. Wijaya was born in Kediri, East Java to a low noble family, and has two younger brothers. She was graduated from the Royal College of Sanjaya with master degrees in English and International Politics. Riska has a work experience of 4 years in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and was a diplomat in Australia for 3 years.
Family brought with ambassador: (If any)
1. Surya Mustafa Wijaya (husband, 38)
2. Aulia Nurul Wijaya (daughter, 12)
3. Lintang Primahesa Wijaya (son, 10)
Health and safety concerns: (if any) N/A
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) N/A

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 30
Total number of security staff personnel: 15
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 15x Tasers
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) 7x Bulletproof Electric SUV's

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Aldstadt, Sudentor
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this) N/A
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) Yes, Link.

Wachterland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wachterland » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:36 am

To: The Honourable Liesel Poplawski, Imperial and Royal Foreign Minister, Karlsland
From: Henrietta Waldstein, Foreign Minister of Wachterland
Re: Wachterlander embassy to Karlsland
Guten tag!

Upon your request for a mutual embassy exchange, we gladly submit our application for the Wachterlander Diplomatic Mission to Karlsland. We made sure to follow the rules and regulations, but please inform us if there is any misunderstanding or error, which will then be fixed promptly.

We hope for your kind consideration.

SIGNED,

Henrietta Waldstein
Foreign Minister of Wachterland

Attachment

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: Principality of Wachterland
Short nation name: Wachterland
Type of government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Name and Title of Head of State: His Imperial Highness, Karl II, Sovereign Prince of Wachterland
Name and Title of Head of Government: Her Excellency, Emilia Schultze, Prime Minister of Wachterland
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: The Honourable, Henrietta Waldstein, Foreign Minister of Wachterland
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT minorities in your nation? If not, why? Technically, No; All citizens, regardless of race, sexuality, religious affiliation, or any other characteristic, according to the Constitution, are seen as equals in the eyes of Wachterlander law. Therefore, the laws protecting them from crime and abuse are also the same for the majority, and basically everyone else. Also, under the 1946 Law on Freedom of Speech, verbal discrimination isn't banned, though most people who live here aren't discriminatory bigots.
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman minorities in your nation? If not, why? Technically, No. They don't live here, or at least not yet. Also, see above.
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Technically, No. Magic doesn't exist here, unless mages start to immigrate. Also, see the above's above.

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: The Honourable, Otto Friedrich Müller, Wachterlander Ambassador to Karlsland
Age and DOB of ambassador: 48; 09 May 1969
Background of ambassador: Otto Müller was born in Oberhügel, Wachterland. He studied Law in Saint Louis University in Traustadt, and graduated in 1997. He became an attorney, and eventually a judge at the Oberhügel Civil Court. He decided to become a diplomat in 2008, and became Wachterland's Deputy Ambassador to the Russian Empire until March 2012. From March 2012 onwards, he worked at the Auswärtiges Amt's main office in Traustadt. We decided that he be sent on a diplomatic mission again, and he agreed.
Family brought with ambassador: Hitomi Müller (wife, age 49); Chizuko Sugawara (mother-in-law, age 72)
Health and safety concerns: None for the ambassadorial couple, though old Chizuko would require a wheelchair due to her poor leg strength
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs A bonsai plant, crates of beer

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 20; (1) Deputy Ambassador, (1) Tourism Attache, (1) Economic Attache, (4) Secretaries, (1) IT Technician, (5) Clerks, (7) Sanitary Personnel
Total number of security staff personnel: (1) Lieutenant and (4) Members of the DSd [Diplomatischer Schutzdienst]; Total 5
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff:
- 5 × Heckler & Koch USP 9 mm pistols
- 5 × tazers
- 5 × collapsible batons
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff:
- 1 × Audi A7 executive car (bulletproofed; unarmed)
- 3 × Audi A7 executive cars (regular; unarmed)

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Altstadt, Sudentor
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? N/A
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already established
Last edited by Wachterland on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛ Fürstentum Wachterland | Principality of Wachterland ♛
Puppet of Terra Britania in the same canon universe. Basically an MT German-speaking island in the Caribbean. NS stats not used
Elections (Vote Now!) ~ Overview ~ Other Pages
NEWS: Man arrested for throwing banana peels at 43 different people in the streets of Traustadt | "No refugees!" says NPW candidate Heinrich von Ruhr in campaign; "No u" replies DAP candidate Melissa Stahlheim | Wachterland's "imperial ambitions" a "total bogus" says KDP spokesman Erik Gardner; "we're too small to have an empire, verdammte dummköpfe" he adds
"Omfg I accidentally fed Muslims pork sausages" ~ Wachterland, 2017 | Flag Waifu: Takagi-san, from Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:38 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: Kingdom of Kannadrickenium
Short nation name: Kannadrickenium
Type of government: Monarchy
Name and Title of Head of State: Queen Anna Kendrick
Name and Title of Head of Government: Same
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: The Honourable Lady Beca Mitchell
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Yes
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Yes
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Sure, why not.

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Jessica Stanley
Age and DOB of ambassador: 32, 9 August
Background of ambassador: Has a B.A in Political Science from the National University of Kannadrickenium
Family brought with ambassador: None (If any)
Health and safety concerns: None (if any)
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) None

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 47
Total number of security staff personnel: 4
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 4 pistols
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) 4 Priuses

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: No
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this)
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) Yes
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=414283
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:06 pm

[oops lol]
Last edited by Rupudska on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:37 pm

The Kingdom of Jeltronia
His Majesty's Ministry for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

Liesel Poplawski
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland

Minister Poplawski,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at His Majesty's Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs would like to once again extend our gratitude for initiating the opening of official and formal relations with Jeltronia. This application follows your welcomed request to open an embassy in our capital.

As you may already know, the Kingdom likewise has taken a policy of general cordiality with members of the international community, and seeks to foster closer relations with like minded nations. We believe that this move of opening an embassy with the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland will allow our countries to cooperate on numerous fronts, while at the same time, allow us to look after the interests and welfare of our respective citizens residing and travelling in our respective jurisdictions.

Undoubtedly, this signals a new chapter in our relationship. We look forward to long years of friendship with the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland.

Truly yours,

Carl Robert, Baron of Ceswican
Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Kingdom of Jeltronia
Short nation name: Jeltronia
Type of government: Absolute Monarchy
Name and Title of Head of State: His Majesty Jotham II, King of Jeltronia
Name and Title of Head of Government: His Majesty Jotham II, King of Jeltronia
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Carl Robert, Baron of Ceswican
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Y
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Y
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Y, subject to rights and beliefs of other people

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Mr. Mikko Hakala
Age and DOB of ambassador: 41; September 19, 1976
Background of ambassador: Ambassador Hakala formerly served as Deputy Head of Mission, Kannadrickenium. He is currently the highest ranking Jeltronian-Finnish in the Jeltronian government.
Family brought with ambassador: (If any) None
Health and safety concerns: (if any) None
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) "Kleng" Norwegian forest cat. A gift from the Ambassador of Norway to Jeltronia, who is a personal friend of Ambassador Hakala.

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 20
Total number of security staff personnel: 10
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: please refer here; where appropriate
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only) (4) SMC Luxe

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Säule
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this) Proposed Jeltronian chancery
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) You already have, thank you :)
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Bloodshade
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bloodshade » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:52 am

To whomever it may concern

On behalf of the people of Bloodshade and our benevolent Countess Ambrosia, I extend my hand to the representative of this nation's foreign interests in an attempt to forge a gateway towards peace, prosperity and co-operation between our two esteemed nations. It would be an honor to construct a bridge that we hope would serve as a strong foundation for trust and friendship.

Yours Faithfully
Boris Tretagor, Minister of Foreign Affairs

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Democratic Empire of Bloodshade
Short nation name: Bloodshade
Type of government: Federal presidential constitutional republic
Name and Title of Head of State: Countess Ambrosia Von Carstein
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister Ranald Franz
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Foreign Minister Boris Tretagor
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Yes
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Yes, within the boundaries of the law

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Aesgeir Viridius
Age and DOB of ambassador: 37, 29 January 1980
Background of ambassador: Born in the suburbs of Altdorf to a middle class family, Aesgeir graduated from Altdorf University with a degree in International Politics and served in the foreign ministry for 10 years.
Family brought with ambassador: (If any) Syanna Viridius (Wife, 29)
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) 1 Border Collie

STAFF INFORMATION
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 10 Beretta M9s
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) 2 armored Bentley Mulsanne, 1 armored Chrysler 300 Limousine

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Säule District
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this) No
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) Already established
An interstellar civilization that survived the self-induced destruction of its now long-gone homeworld and is trying to live the good life, all the while avoiding getting its ass kicked around.
Bloodshade Broadcasting Company| Actually re-writing my lore, I should't be on the forums but I am | Updated my video game screenshots, features Planet Zoo and Warhammer 2 | I need sleep but sleep doesn't need me | Edelgard is the cutest warmonger |

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:28 am

Jeltronia wrote:
(Image)

The Kingdom of Jeltronia
His Majesty's Ministry for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

Liesel Poplawski
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland

Minister Poplawski,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at His Majesty's Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs would like to once again extend our gratitude for initiating the opening of official and formal relations with Jeltronia. This application follows your welcomed request to open an embassy in our capital.

As you may already know, the Kingdom likewise has taken a policy of general cordiality with members of the international community, and seeks to foster closer relations with like minded nations. We believe that this move of opening an embassy with the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland will allow our countries to cooperate on numerous fronts, while at the same time, allow us to look after the interests and welfare of our respective citizens residing and travelling in our respective jurisdictions.

Undoubtedly, this signals a new chapter in our relationship. We look forward to long years of friendship with the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland.

Truly yours,

(Image)
Carl Robert, Baron of Ceswican

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Kingdom of Jeltronia
Short nation name: Jeltronia
Type of government: Absolute Monarchy
Name and Title of Head of State: His Majesty Jotham II, King of Jeltronia
Name and Title of Head of Government: His Majesty Jotham II, King of Jeltronia
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Carl Robert, Baron of Ceswican
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Y
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Y
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Y, subject to rights and beliefs of other people

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Mr. Mikko Hakala
Age and DOB of ambassador: 41; September 19, 1976
Background of ambassador: Ambassador Hakala formerly served as Deputy Head of Mission, Kannadrickenium. He is currently the highest ranking Jeltronian-Finnish in the Jeltronian government.
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) "Kleng" Norwegian forest cat. A gift from the Ambassador of Norway to Jeltronia, who is a personal friend of Ambassador Hakala.

STAFF INFORMATION
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: please refer here; where appropriate
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only) (4) SMC Luxe

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Säule
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this) Proposed Jeltronian chancery
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) You already have, thank you :)

Encryption: NONE
To: Baron Carl Robert of Ceswican, Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of Jeltronia
Subject: Diplomatic mission application - Accepted

Guten tag!

I have had the pleasure of receiving your communique notifying the decision of your government to establish formal diplomatic relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire, following high-level discussions between officials of our two countries. Upon thorough reading and analysis of your application, and review of your nation and its policies, we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs are pleased to inform you that the embassy for The Kingdom of Jeltronia has been ACCEPTED and construction shall begin immediately, in the meantime, a building in the Altstadt will be reserved for you. We welcome the opportunity to establish diplomatic ties with your nation, a sentiment we hope is shared by your own ministry of Foreign Affairs.

It also pleases me to inform your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is more than willing to grant credit to all that Ambassador Mikko Hakala may communicate on behalf of His Majesty Jotham II during his tenure in the Empire. A notification has been made to the relevant authorities regarding the rights and privileges that your ambassador shall henceforth enjoy and use, as other ambassadors within the Empire enjoy and use in accordance with national and international regulations.

In making these decisions, the Holy Romagnan Empire is hopeful that the new relationship between our nations proves mutually beneficial to us all.

On behalf of the people and government of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, I, Liesel Poplawski, with permission of His Imperial Majesty, welcome you.

In the name of Wir Frederick VI von Gottes Gnaden Heiliger Römagnischer Kaiser, zu aller Zeiten mehrer des Reiches, König der Deutschen, König von Preußen, Markgraf zu Brandenburg, Burggraf zu Nürnberg, Graf zu Hohenzollern, Souveräner und oberster Herzog von Schlesien wie auch der Grafschaft Glatz, Großherzog vom Niederrhein und Posen, Herzog zu Sachsen, Westfalen und Engern, zu Pommern, Lüneburg, Holstein und Schleswig, zu Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleve, Jülich und Berg, sowie auch der Wenden und Kaschuben, zu Krossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgraf zu Hessen und Thüringen, Markgraf der Ober- und Niederlausitz, Prinz von Oranien, Fürst zu Rügen, zu Ostfriesland, zu Paderborn und Pyrmont, zu Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, zu Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau und Mörs, gefürsteter Graf zu Henneberg, Graf der Mark und zu Ravensberg, zu Hohenstein, Tecklenburg und Lingen, zu Mansfeld, Sigmaringen und Veringen, Herr von Frankfurt,

Bloodshade wrote:

To whomever it may concern

On behalf of the people of Bloodshade and our benevolent Countess Ambrosia, I extend my hand to the representative of this nation's foreign interests in an attempt to forge a gateway towards peace, prosperity and co-operation between our two esteemed nations. It would be an honor to construct a bridge that we hope would serve as a strong foundation for trust and friendship.

Yours Faithfully
Boris Tretagor, Minister of Foreign Affairs

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Democratic Empire of Bloodshade
Short nation name: Bloodshade
Type of government: Federal presidential constitutional republic
Name and Title of Head of State: Countess Ambrosia Von Carstein
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister Ranald Franz
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Foreign Minister Boris Tretagor
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Yes, within the boundaries of the law

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Aesgeir Viridius
Age and DOB of ambassador: 37, 29 January 1980
Background of ambassador: Born in the suburbs of Altdorf to a middle class family, Aesgeir graduated from Altdorf University with a degree in International Politics and served in the foreign ministry for 10 years.
Family brought with ambassador: (If any) Syanna Viridius (Wife, 29)
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) 1 Border Collie

STAFF INFORMATION
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 10 Beretta M9s
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) 2 armored Bentley Mulsanne, 1 armored Chrysler 300 Limousine

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Säule District
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this) No
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) Already established

To: Boris Tetragor, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Guten tag!

I have had the pleasure of receiving your communique notifying the decision of your government to establish formal diplomatic relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire, following high-level discussions between officials of our two countries. Upon thorough reading and analysis of your application, and review of your nation and its policies, we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs are pleased to inform you that the embassy for the Democratic Empire of Bloodshade has been ACCEPTED. We welcome the opportunity to establish diplomatic ties with your nation, a sentiment we hope is shared by your own ministry of Foreign Affairs.

It also pleases me to inform your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is more than willing to grant credit to all that Ambassador Aesgeir Viridius may communicate on behalf of Countess Ambrosia Von Carstein during his tenure in the Empire. A notification has been made to the relevant authorities regarding the rights and privileges that your ambassador shall henceforth enjoy and use, as other ambassadors within the Empire enjoy and use in accordance with national and international regulations.

In making these decisions, the Holy Romagnan Empire is hopeful that the new relationship between our nations proves mutually beneficial to us all.

On behalf of the people and government of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, I, Liesel Poplawski, with permission of His Imperial Majesty, welcome you.

In the name of Wir Frederick VI von Gottes Gnaden Heiliger Römagnischer Kaiser, zu aller Zeiten mehrer des Reiches, König der Deutschen, König von Preußen, Markgraf zu Brandenburg, Burggraf zu Nürnberg, Graf zu Hohenzollern, Souveräner und oberster Herzog von Schlesien wie auch der Grafschaft Glatz, Großherzog vom Niederrhein und Posen, Herzog zu Sachsen, Westfalen und Engern, zu Pommern, Lüneburg, Holstein und Schleswig, zu Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleve, Jülich und Berg, sowie auch der Wenden und Kaschuben, zu Krossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgraf zu Hessen und Thüringen, Markgraf der Ober- und Niederlausitz, Prinz von Oranien, Fürst zu Rügen, zu Ostfriesland, zu Paderborn und Pyrmont, zu Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, zu Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau und Mörs, gefürsteter Graf zu Henneberg, Graf der Mark und zu Ravensberg, zu Hohenstein, Tecklenburg und Lingen, zu Mansfeld, Sigmaringen und Veringen, Herr von Frankfurt,

Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Infernia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Infernia » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:04 pm

To: Minister Liesel Poplawski
Subject: Improving Relations

Encryption Level: Vulgaris

Greetings,
The Federal Supreme Council of the United Principalities has shown a great interest in Karlsland. It is with this application that we hope to forge a great bond between our nations, and with cooperation, progress ever forward.

We understand that Infernian and Karlsland have very differnt cultures, but it is our hope that the potential incompatibility can be overlooked.

With regards,

Johannes Lima
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Principalities of Infernia

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The United Principalities of Infernia
Short nation name: Infernia
Type of government: Federal Monarchy
Name and Title of Head of State: Premier Lucifer
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime minister Johannes Lima
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Johannes Lima
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Yes.
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? No; more case by case, but ultimately their redundant evolution.
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? No; its inherit danger and inscrutablity.

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Justinian Vade
Age and DOB of ambassador: 17/9/11950 (Age 39)
Background of ambassador: Luxurian born male, former business lawyer.
Family brought with ambassador: (If any) N/A
Health and safety concerns: (if any) Mild lactose intolerance.
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) Recreational heroine.

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: Fifteen (15)
Total number of security staff personnel: Five (5)
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: Five (5) webley revolvers
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: One (1) Bugatti Type 57, four (4) 1928 Nash model 320s

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Wilhelmstraße, Berlin
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? No.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The President | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"We Are What We Are"

Advocatus Diaboli: Entire Nation Rejoices In The Commencement Of Pride Month  Man Who Lost Arm By Plunging It Into Lava Complacently Refuses To Describe What Lava Feels Like  The Weather: Bright

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Infernia wrote:

To: Minister Liesel Poplawski
Subject: Improving Relations

Encryption Level: Vulgaris

Greetings,
The Federal Supreme Council of the United Principalities has shown a great interest in Karlsland. It is with this application that we hope to forge a great bond between our nations, and with cooperation, progress ever forward.

We understand that Infernian and Karlsland have very differnt cultures, but it is our hope that the potential incompatibility can be overlooked.

With regards,
(Image)

Johannes Lima
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Principalities of Infernia

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The United Principalities of Infernia
Short nation name: Infernia
Name and Title of Head of State: Premier Lucifer
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime minister Johannes Lima
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Johannes Lima
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Yes.
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? No; more case by case, but ultimately their redundant evolution.
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? No; its inherit danger and inscrutablity.

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Justinian Vade
Age and DOB of ambassador: 17/9/11950 (Age 39)
Background of ambassador: Luxurian born male, former business lawyer.
Health and safety concerns: (if any) Mild lactose intolerance.
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) Recreational heroine.

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: Fifteen (15)
Total number of security staff personnel: Five (5)
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: Five (5) webley revolvers
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: One (1) Bugatti Type 57, four (4) 1928 Nash model 320s

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Wilhelmstraße, Berlin
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? No.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes

To: Johannes Lima, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Principalities of Infernia

Guten tag!

Upon review of your communique in which your government indicates its interest in establishing formal relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire (and subsequent discussions within the Foreign Affairs ministry of the Empire regarding your nation's policies), I am pleased to announce that we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have decided to inform you that the application of The United Principalities of Infernia has been ACCEPTED. We welcome this opportunity to establish and improve relations with your nation.

I also have the pleasure of informing your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is willing to grant Ambassador Justinian Vade all rights and privileges granted to foreign ambassadors within the Holy Romagnan Empire. Berlin authorities have received notifications on this update to your ambassador's status within the Empire.

Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Reich of the New World Order
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:54 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Multiversal Union of Reich of the New World Order
Short nation name: RNWO
Type of government: Totalitarian Democracy
Name and Title of Head of State: Overlord Sagglor Sschlass
Name and Title of Head of Government: Overlord Sagglor Sschlass
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Archon Schlargim Shushk
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? The Reich only protects the rights of Desolatorans every one else if dealt with accordingly
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Demihumans are considered a threat to the purity of the Reich and are expelled
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? The practice of magic is not considered illegal but it is frowned upon as science is thought to be a better alternative

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Foreman 985
Age and DOB of ambassador: Created in 3144 and of age 120
Background of ambassador: He was created in the Eskogg Recycling plants as a substitute of Foreman 563 who was executed for crimes against The Overlord. He studied in the Eskogg University of Terran thoughts and emotions.His original duty was to be the Overseer of a Terran Processing plant but he was found to be a much more better negotiator than a ruler so he was assigned to the Foreign Ambassador program
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) None

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 10
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 15 Usp pistols and stun batons
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: 4 Decommissioned APCs (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only))

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Spandau, Berlin
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? No (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this)
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? No (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.)
One Reality of Archona

ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!

Buy People NS stats are not used

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:57 pm

To: Archon Schlargim Shushk, Foreign Minister of The Multiversal Union of Reich of the New World Order
Subject: Diplomatic mission application - Accepted Conditionally

Guten tag!

Upon review of your communique in which your government indicates its interest in establishing formal relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire (and subsequent discussions within the Foreign Affairs ministry of the Empire regarding your nation's policies), I am pleased to announce that we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have decided that the application of The Multiversal Union of Reich of the New World Order has been ACCEPTED CONDITIONALLY pending your nation's decision on certain requests of our own. We welcome this opportunity to establish and improve relations with your nation. The Empire's requests are as follows:

1. Ambassador Foreman 985 and staff will be required to take courses regarding interspecies relations and etiquette within Karlsland.
  2. We (of the IRM Foreign Affairs) would like clarification in regards to the expulsion process of demihumans within your nation.
  3. We request permission to allow all demihumans of the Reich of the New World Order to emigrate to Karlsland should they so desire, or to allow the Karlslandic merchant fleet to involve itself in emigration to other countries, should they so desire.

Pending these requests the application's status will change to the usual status of ACCEPTED.

I also have the pleasure of informing your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is willing to grant Ambassador Foreman 985 all rights and privileges granted to foreign ambassadors within the Holy Romagnan Empire, upon response to our requests. Berlin authorities have received notifications on this update to your ambassador's status within the Empire.

Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Andreso
Attaché

Founded: Jul 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Embassy Proposal

Postby Andreso » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 am

TO: Liesel Poplawski
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Rupudska

Greetings!

The Government of Andreso in accordance with our Constitutional values seeks to develop ties and the proliferation of mutual values with external nations. And as such, Andreso would like to establish diplomatic relations with Rupudska. We believe that by applying for your embassy program is a positive step in that direction and hope that this will lead to a long prosperous road that will strengthen the ties between our nations and move forward together on matters of common interest and values.

Louis Blanque ,

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: Federation of Andreso
Short nation name: Andreso
Name and Title of Head of State: His Excellency, Fransisco Andreso
Name and Title of Head of Government: His Excellency, Fransisco Andreso
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Ambassador, Louis Blanque
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why?
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why?

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Verner Peierls
Age and DOB of ambassador: 24; 10th of August, 1993
Background of ambassador: Served as Principle capability adviser in Ministry of Trade
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) A dog

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 17
Total number of security staff personnel: 20
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 20 SIG-550 rifles, 20 fiveseven pistols, 20 tasers, 20 batons
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) One Lincoln MKZ, four Chevrolet suburban

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this) We would like a double chain link fencing around embassy perimeter
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) In future

True South Vietnam
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby True South Vietnam » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:28 pm

FOREIGN MINISTRY OF THE REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Bộ Ngoại giao của Việt Nam Cộng Hòa

As requested, the Foreign Ministry has forwarded the application form for an embassy in your nation.
We hope that this will be the beginning of good relations between our nations.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: Republic of Vietnam (True South Vietnam is not used formally)
Short nation name: South Vietnam
Type of government: Unitary semi-presidential constitutional republic
Name and Title of Head of State: Nguyễn Quốc Quân, President of the Republic of Vietnam
Name and Title of Head of Government: Đỗ Hoàng Điềm, Prime Minister of the Republic of Vietnam
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Trần Văn Quát, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Vietnam
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? We do not have demihuman minorities
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Magic isn't practised in South Vietnam

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Hoàng Văn Chí
Age and DOB of ambassador: 46, male
Background of ambassador: Worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for 23 years

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 8
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 1 baton and 1 taser
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) 1 limousine and 2 SUV's

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this) N/A
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) Already done

Sincerely
- Trần Văn Quát, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Việt Nam Cộng hòa / Republic of Vietnam
What if the Vietnam War ended in a stalemate and thus resulted in South Vietnam surviving??
EMBASSY PROGRAM ; FACTBOOKS ; TAN SON NHUT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ; SISTER CITIES
Capitalism, democracy, right-wing politics, libertarianism, USA, South Korea, Japan, Democracy in Vietnam, Taiwan
Communism, socialism, Socialism in Vietnam, North Korea, PRC, SJW's, Antifa

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:32 am

Subject Embassy Construction
To: H.R.E Karlsland

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
Short nation name: Kenmoria
Type of government: Representative parliamentary democracy
Name and Title of Head of State: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Sir Jonathan Fletcherson
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Non Fan-T
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why?Non Fan-T

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Mr. Robin Poeri
Age and DOB of ambassador: 49, 3th November
Background of ambassador: A previous lawyer, now an ambassador for the Kenmoria WA mission
Health and safety concerns: (if any) No
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) Some wine

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 3
Total number of security staff personnel: 2
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: Two (2) pistols
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) One (1) mini, one (1) SUV

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: No
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) No
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Andreso wrote:

TO: Liesel Poplawski
Rupudska

Greetings!

The Government of Andreso in accordance with our Constitutional values seeks to develop ties and the proliferation of mutual values with external nations. And as such, Andreso would like to establish diplomatic relations with Rupudska. We believe that by applying for your embassy program is a positive step in that direction and hope that this will lead to a long prosperous road that will strengthen the ties between our nations and move forward together on matters of common interest and values.

(Image)
Louis Blanque ,

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: Federation of Andreso
Short nation name: Andreso
Name and Title of Head of State: His Excellency, Fransisco Andreso
Name and Title of Head of Government: His Excellency, Fransisco Andreso
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Mr. Ambassador, Louis Blanque

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Verner Peierls
Age and DOB of ambassador: 24; 10th of August, 1993
Background of ambassador: Served as Principle capability adviser in Ministry of Trade
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) A dog

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 17
Total number of security staff personnel: 20
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 20 SIG-550 rifles, 20 fiveseven pistols, 20 tasers, 20 batons
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) One Lincoln MKZ, four Chevrolet suburban

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? (If yes, place the image at the bottom of your post, only Säule, Dębniki, and Spandau are available for this) We would like a double chain link fencing around embassy perimeter
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) In future

To: Louis Blanque, Andresoan Minister of Foreign Affairs

Guten tag!

Upon review of your communique in which your government indicates its interest in establishing formal relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire (and subsequent discussions within the Foreign Affairs ministry of the Empire regarding your nation's policies), I am pleased to announce that we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have decided that the application of the Federation of Andreso has been ACCEPTED. We welcome this opportunity to establish and improve relations with your nation.

I also have the pleasure of informing your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is willing to grant Ambassador Verner Peierls all rights and privileges granted to foreign ambassadors within the Holy Romagnan Empire. Sudentor authorities have received notifications on this update to your ambassador's status within the Empire, and construction will begin regarding your request momentarily.

True South Vietnam wrote:
(Image)
FOREIGN MINISTRY OF THE REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Bộ Ngoại giao của Việt Nam Cộng Hòa

As requested, the Foreign Ministry has forwarded the application form for an embassy in your nation.
We hope that this will be the beginning of good relations between our nations.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: Republic of Vietnam (True South Vietnam is not used formally)
Short nation name: South Vietnam
Type of government: Unitary semi-presidential constitutional republic
Name and Title of Head of State: Nguyễn Quốc Quân, President of the Republic of Vietnam
Name and Title of Head of Government: Đỗ Hoàng Điềm, Prime Minister of the Republic of Vietnam
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Trần Văn Quát, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Vietnam
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? We do not have demihuman minorities
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Magic isn't practised in South Vietnam

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Hoàng Văn Chí
Age and DOB of ambassador: 46, male
Background of ambassador: Worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for 23 years

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 8
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 1 baton and 1 taser
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) 1 limousine and 2 SUV's

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) Already done

Sincerely
- Trần Văn Quát, Minister of Foreign Affairs

To: Trần Văn Quát, Minister of Foreign Affairs of South Vietnam

Guten tag!

Upon review of your communique in which your government indicates its interest in establishing formal relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire (and subsequent discussions within the Foreign Affairs ministry of the Empire regarding your nation's policies), I am pleased to announce that we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have decided that the application of the Republic of Vietnam has been ACCEPTED. We welcome this opportunity to establish and improve relations with your nation.

I also have the pleasure of informing your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is willing to grant Ambassador Hoàng Văn Chí all rights and privileges granted to foreign ambassadors within the Holy Romagnan Empire. Säule authorities have received notifications on this update to your ambassador's status within the Empire.

Kenmoria wrote:
Subject Embassy Construction
To: H.R.E Karlsland

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
Short nation name: Kenmoria
Type of government: Representative parliamentary democracy
Name and Title of Head of State: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Name and Title of Head of Government: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Sir Jonathan Fletcherson
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Non Fan-T
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why?Non Fan-T

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Mr. Robin Poeri
Age and DOB of ambassador: 49, 3th November
Background of ambassador: A previous lawyer, now an ambassador for the Kenmoria WA mission
Health and safety concerns: (if any) No
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) Some wine

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 3
Total number of security staff personnel: 2
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: Two (2) pistols
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) One (1) mini, one (1) SUV

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) No

To: Sir Jonathan Fletcherson, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kenmoria

Guten tag!

Upon review of your communique in which your government indicates its interest in establishing formal relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire (and subsequent discussions within the Foreign Affairs ministry of the Empire regarding your nation's policies), I am pleased to announce that we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have decided that the application of The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria has been ACCEPTED. We welcome this opportunity to establish and improve relations with your nation.

I also have the pleasure of informing your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is willing to grant Ambassador Robin Poeri all rights and privileges granted to foreign ambassadors within the Holy Romagnan Empire. As you have not specified a location, your embassy will be located in the Dębniki district of Krakau. Krakau authorities have received notifications on this update to your ambassador's status within the Empire.

Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Van Hool Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Van Hool Islands » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:39 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Commonwealth of the Van Hool Islands
Short nation name: Van Hool Islands
Type of government: Federal constitutional monarchy with a hybrid Westminster-style parliamentary democracy
Name and Title of Head of State: Willem-Alexander, By the Grace of God, King of the Van Hool Islands, King of the Netherlands, Prince of Orange-Nassau, etc, etc, etc
Name and Title of Head of Government: The Right Honourable Ariella Suzie Aitken, Member of Parliament for West Eerlijkestad, Minister for the Environment, Prime Minister of the Van Hool Islands, Member of the King's Privy Council
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: The Honourable Bonifaas Jernigan, List Member of Parliament, Minister of Foreign Affairs

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Loraine Hauer
Age and DOB of ambassador: 45 (15 December 1971)
Background of ambassador: Former politician and cabinet minister, former political activist
Family brought with ambassador: Husband (Stephen Hauer)
Health and safety concerns: None
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs None

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 15
Total number of security staff personnel: 8
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: One Glock 17 handgun and one Taser X26 stun gun per member of security staff
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) Mercedes GLS (1), Holden Astra (3), Haval H2 (3)

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: N/A
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already have
Last edited by Van Hool Islands on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anita Chow of the Socialist Party of Banduria
Co-admin of the NS Parliament

Tawwassen
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tawwassen » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:27 am

FOREIGN OFFICE
OF THE

CONFEDERACY OF WESTERN CANADA

Comrades,

On behalf of Tawwassen and it's people, I write to you today in hopes of establishing an Embassy in your nation. We strongly believe in global cooperation, ideals we hope you share. We also hope you find the following application is completed to your liking, and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Katelyn Frost
Representative of Foreign Affairs
Confederacy of Western Canada

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Confederacy of Western Canada
Short nation name: Tawwassen
Type of government: Democratic Confederalism
Name and Title of Head of State: President Anthony McGuinness (De Facto)
Name and Title of Head of Government: President Anthony McGuinness
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Representative Katelyn Frost
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? N/A
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? N/A

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Alyson Emmanuelle Deforge
Age and DOB of ambassador: January 10, 1987 (30)
Background of ambassador: The Ambassador studied Political Science at Waterloo University, and served as an MLA in Alberta's Provincial Legislature prior to the Civil War. She did play a minimal role throughout most of the Civil War, but did take part in crucial negotiations with both Quebecois separatists and Canadian Nationalists.
Family brought with ambassador: Clarence Desmond Deforge (Husband, 28)
Health and safety concerns: Comrade Clarence Deforge suffers from Asthma.
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs x1 Cat (Oscar), Tobacco for Personal Useage

STAFF INFORMATION
    x5 IMI Uzis
    x15 Makarov Pistols
    x5 Electric Sedans
    x5 Electic SUVs

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Krakau
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already done
THE CONFEDERACY OF TAWWASSEN
OOC|Our Leader|Factbook|Q&A|
Current Year: 2019
The Red And Black: Mexican Government retreats from Chiapas, after a crushing defeat at the hands of the Zapaptistas and Black Army Volunteers! Attempts to liberate Tabasco are now underway /// Dolphin awarded the Medal of the People's Revolution after a heroic rescue off the Coast of Tofino /// Kootenay Arms Plant unveils prototype Gauss Infantry Weapon: The GAR-21

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:47 pm

The Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Of the Kingdoms and Lands in Reichsrath Represented, the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen and the Lands of the Bohemian Crown of Saint Wenceslaus

To: The Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
From: The Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Encryption Level: Bravo I

Your Excellency

The Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs presents her sincere compliments to Your Excellency, the Imperial and Royal Minister of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, and wishes to seek permission to re-locate the Embassy of the Monarchy to Kronprinzenufer 14, Alsenviertel, Berlin-Tiergarten and re-appoint, in the name of Her Majesty the Empress, Archduchess Clara Alexandra Sophie von Österreich as Imperial and Royal Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary representing the Imperial and Royal Monarchy in Your Esteemed Empire. The Imperial and Royal Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Her Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty's Government presents their sincere gratitude should this small request be accepted and wishes for the continuation of our fruitful and amicable relationship. Our application and letter of credence (Appendices 1 and 2) follows this brief, of which the letter will be presented to His Imperial and Royal Majesty at a time of His gracious convenience.

Yours Gratefully
In the name of
Ihre Kaiserliche und Königlich Apostolische Majestät, Maria Melanie I.; Von Gottes Gnaden, heiliger römischer Kaiserin, zu allen Zeiten Mehrer des Reiches, Kaiserin von Österreich, Apostolicher Königin von Ungarn, Königin von Böhmen; Königin von Lombardei und Venedig; von Dalmatien, Kroatien, Slawonien, Galizien, Lodomerien und Illyrien; Königin von Jerusalem; Erzherzogin von Österreich; Großherzogin von Toskana und Krakau; Herzogin von Lothringen, von Salzburg, Steyer, Kärnten, Krain und der Bukowina; Großfürstin von Siebenbürgen, Markgräfin von Mähren; Herzogin von Ober- und Niederschlesien, von Modena, Parma, Piacenza und Guastalla, von Auschwitz und Zator, von Teschen, Friaul, Ragusa und Zara; Gefürsteter Gräfin von Habsburg und Tirol, von Kyburg, Görz und Gradisca; Fürstin von Trient und Brixen; Markgräfin von Ober- und Niederlausitz und in Istrien; Gräfin von Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenberg; Herrin von Triest, von Cattaro und auf der Windischen Mark; Großwojwodin der Wojwodschaft Serbien.

I have the honour to remain
The Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs and the Privy House-, Court-, and State-Chancellor for Foreign Affairs
Her Serene Highness Alexandra Ignatia Prinzessin von Hardegg

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Kingdoms and Lands in Reichsrath Represented, the Lands of the Holy Hungarian Crown of Saint Stephen and the Lands of the Bohemian Crown of Saint Wencelas
Short nation name: The Emperordom of Ostmark
Type of government: Parliamentary democracy within a Federal Constitutional Monarchy
Name and Title of Head of State: H.I.&Ap.R.Maj., Maria Melanie I., D.G.IMP ROM SACR.AUG.IMP.AUSTR.REG BOH.GAL.ILL.ETC.ET AP.REG HUNG
Name and Title of Head of Government: His Wellborn Christian Karl Josef Ritter von Wolschneigg, Imperial and Royal Minister-President
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Her Serene Highness Alexandra Ignatia Prinzessin von Hardegg, Imperial and Royal Minister for Foreign Affairs and Privy House-, Court-, and State-Chancellor for Foreign Affairs
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation?: Yes
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation?: Yes
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation?: Yes

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: H.I&R.H Dr. med. univ. et scient. med. Clara Alexandra Sophie, Erzherzogin von Österreich
Age and DOB of ambassador: 25 (17th of July 1993)
Background of ambassador:
  • Imperial Britannia College - Vienna: Matura (2010)
  • K.u. Budapester Universität "Ignaz Semmelweis": Sponsion (2017)
  • Flight Lieutenant in Reserve, 2. Honvéd Garde-Luftverteidigungsjagdgeschwader „Freiin Tóth von Nagyág (Pumák)“ Nr. 101
Family brought with ambassador: N/A
Health and safety concerns: Double amputation below the knee, no other health concerns.
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs N/A

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 36
Total number of security staff personnel: 12 officers from the Imperial and Royal Security Service
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 1 StG 77A4 (120 rounds 5.6 mm GP 90), 3 MP9 (240 rounds 9 mm NATO), 12 Pistole 80 (816 rounds 9 mm NATO)
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: 1 armoured Rolls-Royce Phantom, 1 Mercedes-Benz LKW-l gl Wolf, 1 armoured Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d, 1 Nakajima Subaru Impreza GK

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Kronprinzenufer 14, Alsenviertel, Berlin-Tiergarten
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Y
Her Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty, Maria Melanie I.; By the Grâce of God, Holy Roman Empress, ever August, Hereditary Empress of Austria, Apostolic Queen or Hungary, Queen of Bohemia etc. etc. etc.,
To
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Friedrich VI., by the Grâce of God Holy Romagnan Emperor, Ever August, King of the Germans, of Prussia, of Denmark, of the Goths and the Vends, Margrave to Brandenburg, sovereign and premier Duke of Silesia, Grand Duke of Lower Rhine and Posen, Duke of Saxony, Westphalia and Pomerania, to Lüneburg and Bremen, to Holstein, Silesvig, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, Oldenburg and Lauenburg, Burgrave to Nürnberg, Landgrave to Hessen, Prince to Ostfriesland, Osnabrück and Hildesheim, to Nassau and Fulda, Count to Hohenzollern, Lord of Frankfurt.
Sendeth Greetings

Your Imperial and Royal Majesty
Being desirous of making provisions for the representation in Your Empire of the interests of the Imperial and Royal Monarchy, We have made choice of Our esteemed cousin, Her Imperial and Royal Highness Dr. med. univ. et scient. med. Clara Alexandra Sophie Archduchess of Austria, to reside with Your Imperial and Royal Majesty in the character of Our Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary for the Imperial and Royal Monarchy.
The experience which We had of Her Imperial and Royal Highness Dr. med. univ. et scient. med. Clara Alexandra Sophie Archduchess of Austria's numerous talents and zeal for Our service assures us that the selection we have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Imperial and Royal Majesty; and that She will discharge Her duties of Her Mission in such a manner as to merit Your Imperial and Royal Majesty's' approbation and esteem, and to prove Herself worthy of this new mark of Our confidence.

Wir, Maria Melanie I., von G.G. Heiliger römischer Kaiserin, zu allen Zeiten Mehrer des Reiches, Kaiserin von Österreich, Apostolischer Königin von Ungarn, Königin von Böhmen etc. etc.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Van Hool Islands wrote:
(Image)

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Commonwealth of the Van Hool Islands
Short nation name: Van Hool Islands
Type of government: Federal constitutional monarchy with a hybrid Westminster-style parliamentary democracy
Name and Title of Head of State: Willem-Alexander, By the Grace of God, King of the Van Hool Islands, King of the Netherlands, Prince of Orange-Nassau, etc, etc, etc
Name and Title of Head of Government: The Right Honourable Ariella Suzie Aitken, Member of Parliament for West Eerlijkestad, Minister for the Environment, Prime Minister of the Van Hool Islands, Member of the King's Privy Council
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: The Honourable Bonifaas Jernigan, List Member of Parliament, Minister of Foreign Affairs

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Loraine Hauer
Age and DOB of ambassador: 45 (15 December 1971)
Background of ambassador: Former politician and cabinet minister, former political activist
Family brought with ambassador: Husband (Stephen Hauer)
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs None

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of security staff personnel: 8
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: One Glock 17 handgun and one Taser X26 stun gun per member of security staff
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) Mercedes GLS (1), Holden Astra (3), Haval H2 (3)

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: N/A
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already have

To: The Honourable Bonifaas Jernigan

Guten tag!

Upon review of your communique in which your government indicates its interest in establishing formal relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire (and subsequent discussions within the Foreign Affairs ministry of the Empire regarding your nation's policies), I am pleased to announce that we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have decided that the application of The Commonwealth of the Van Hool Islands has been ACCEPTED. We welcome this opportunity to establish and improve relations with your nation.

I also have the pleasure of informing your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is willing to grant Ambassador Loraine Hauer all rights and privileges granted to foreign ambassadors within the Holy Romagnan Empire. Berlin authorities have received notifications on this update to your ambassador's status within the Empire.

Tawwassen wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Confederacy of Western Canada
Short nation name: Tawwassen
Type of government: Democratic Confederalism
Name and Title of Head of State: President Anthony McGuinness (De Facto)
Name and Title of Head of Government: President Anthony McGuinness
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Representative Katelyn Frost
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? N/A
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? N/A

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Alyson Emmanuelle Deforge
Age and DOB of ambassador: January 10, 1987 (30)
Background of ambassador: The Ambassador studied Political Science at Waterloo University, and served as an MLA in Alberta's Provincial Legislature prior to the Civil War. She did play a minimal role throughout most of the Civil War, but did take part in crucial negotiations with both Quebecois separatists and Canadian Nationalists.
Family brought with ambassador: Clarence Desmond Deforge (Husband, 28)
Health and safety concerns: Comrade Clarence Deforge suffers from Asthma.
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs x1 Cat (Oscar), Tobacco for Personal Useage

STAFF INFORMATION
    x5 IMI Uzis
    x15 Makarov Pistols
    x5 Electric Sedans
    x5 Electic SUVs

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Krakau
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already done

To: Representative Katelyn Frost

Guten tag!

Upon review of your communique in which your government indicates its interest in establishing formal relations with the Holy Romagnan Empire (and subsequent discussions within the Foreign Affairs ministry of the Empire regarding your nation's policies), I am pleased to announce that we of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs have decided that the application of The Confederacy of Western Canada has been ACCEPTED. We welcome this opportunity to establish and improve relations with your nation.

I also have the pleasure of informing your government that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI is willing to grant Ambassador Alyson Emmanuelle Deforge all rights and privileges granted to foreign ambassadors within the Holy Romagnan Empire. Krakau authorities have received notifications on this update to your ambassador's status within the Empire.

Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Lotrabme
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrabme » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:20 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Mind Empire of Hame, in concordance with the Queen's Alliance, the Imperator of San, and the Allied Ombroj Tribes.
Short nation name: The Mind Empire.
Type of government: Interstellar Federative Theocracy/Magocracy.
Name and Title of Head of State: Emmanuel Vulcon, Chief Sage of the Sage Council
Name and Title of Head of Government: Abraxes Yyon, Grand Secretariat
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Naquael Hiawatha, Minister of Foreign Affairs/ Dept. of Nuncios
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Yes we do. These are civil rights with we support.
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Yes we do. We are a multi-species Empire.
Yes we do. We are theocratic and our clerics are practitioners of the psychic and mystic arts.
AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Chommel Rishon
Age and DOB of ambassador: 144, 5/14/3806
Background of ambassador: Chommel Rishon was born into the Major House of Rishon, the proprietary Lords of the northern ice shelf of Castillone in the Hamesol Capital system. Chommel was blessed like his father and siblings with the powers cosmic and thus entered a clerical school for training. There he excelled in matters of law and in debate, eventually joining the Ministry Senate as an aid to one of the Aldermen there. After 7 decades of exceeding good service, Naquael Hiawatha received him into the department of Nuncios, preparing him in xeno-linguistics for diplomatic missions. This nations embassy is his assignment.
Family brought with ambassador: Rishon is celebate.
Health and safety concerns: none
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs none

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 5
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 16 Plasma pistols, 30 bladed weapons.
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: 2 Gyro-Carriages for ground transport (unnarmed), 1 Star Yacht for interstellar transport (lightly armed).

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: We aren't picky, but we would appreciate proximity to the Seat of those Government officials with whom we will be meeting.
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? We would prefer local styles.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=297203
Last edited by Lotrabme on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:13 am

TO: The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
RE: Embassy Application

Greetings and Salutations!

In the interest of expanding diplomatic ties, we wish to apply for an embassy in your nation.

Attached is our request.

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
Short nation name: The Visayan Confederation
Type of government: Federal Semi-Directorial Republic
Name and Title of Head of State: Francis Cui, President
Name and Title of Head of Government: Francis Cui, President; executive power is shared with the Visayan Federal Council
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Jack Castro, Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Does your government protect the rights of demihuman [if it is] minorities in your nation? If not, why? Not Applicable, Hypothetical Yes.
Does your government protect the right to practice magic/magecraft in your nation? If not, why? Not Applicable, Hypothetical Yes.

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Roderick de la Vega
Age and DOB of ambassador: 45 (11/24/1972)
Background of ambassador: The Ambassador studied Political Science in the University of the Philippine Islands. After two consecutive terms as vice governor of Bohol, he joined the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Family brought with ambassador: (If any) Andrea Torralba-de la Vega (wife); Frederick de la Vega (son)
Health and safety concerns: (if any) Frederick was diagnosed with ADHD.
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs (If any) One month's supply of Adderall XR, to be resupplied when applicable.

STAFF INFORMATION
Total number of diplomatic staff personnel: 10
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: M1911A1 x 25; Mk 18 CQBR x 15
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: (Maximum of ten vehicles of which 3 are armed vehicles (non lethal weapons only)) Armored SUV, Mitsubishi Montero Sport x 3

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Wilhelmstraße
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? (If yes, link it here. If we already have one, please say so.) Apply here.

Incidentally, DFA policy requires all personnel, regardless of role, to be issued sidearms at the bare minimum; the number of sidearms declared by the security staff reflects this.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jack Castro, PhD (International Relations)
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
Last edited by New Visayan Islands on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:21 pm

To: Public Statement
Subject: Notice of Embassy Closure

Given their policies on human trafficking, the slaver-state of Kenmoria is hereby evicted from their properties within the Holy Romagnan Empire. Their representatives and Kenmorian staff have forty-eight hours to depart sovereign Karlslandic territory or face arrest and deportation.

Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Union of Christian States
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:57 pm

NATIONAL INFORMATION
Full nation name: The Union of Christian States
Short nation name: The Christian States
Type of government: Presidential Constitutional Republic
Name and Title of Head of State: President Geoffrey Willis
Name and Title of Head of Government: Same as above
Name and Title of Head of Foreign Ministry/Equivalent: Secretary of State Victoria Wagner

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION
Full name of ambassador: Raymond Felsburg
Age and DOB of ambassador: November 22nd, 1975, 44
Background of ambassador: Studied Political Science at Rice University in Houston, former bureaucrat in the Department of State
Family brought with ambassador: None
Declaration of pets/plants/drugs The Ambassadors Golden Retriever Max

STAFF INFORMATION
Declaration of weapons provided by security staff: 10
Declaration of vehicles provided by diplomatic staff: 5 Chevy Tahoes

OTHER INFORMATION:
Would you like a specific location for your embassy? If so, please state it here: Wilhelmstraße
Would you like to submit your own design for the embassy? No
Would you like for us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, link provided below

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information