NATION

PASSWORD

Pulse Air - More than just an airline

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Pulse Air - More than just an airline

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:11 am

This storefront has moved

PLEASE GO -----> here
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 58 times in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 am, edited 20 times in total.
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:51 am

Pulse Air News
September 23rd 2017, Pulse Air announces a new service into Argenistan International Airport, this route is to be flown by A350 for the inaugural flight.

Pulse Air is announcing its new Storefront is open for business

*although remains a work in progress
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 am

Country full name: Republic of Argentinstan

Destination (link optional but preffered): Argentinstan City International Airport

Security measures: Screening all passengers before boarding (Israel style but efficiently), customs check before boarding planes, no outgoing passport control however passports checked at security and upon boarding
How many gates and terminals [T4; Gates 38-41]
Are visas needed: Yes but no if Aurora Confederacy is willing to lift them for Arg nationals
Anything major we should know? Biometric passports required, electronic travel authorization required

Please give reasons as to why you think your nation would
provide a suitable destination for Pulse Air, please
give one paragraph or more

Pulse Air appeals to the premium travel market. Argentinstan is a nation of whom's economy has a major sector of business, IT, and financials therefore sending out more company employees worldwide to adhere to its business practices. Most of the time the employees are sent in premium airline classes and Pulse Air, with its full business/first class configuration see appeals rather than traditional airlines with economy/business/first class configurations.

In addition premium travel is popular with Argentines. Pulse Air offers that and that does give more comfort and service (uniform service; consistent) rather than again, traditional airlines.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 am

To whom it may concern
Argenistan has been formally accepted and listed as a destination served by Pulse Air international,

Welcome to the exclusive club of destinations served by Aurora's most luxurious airline

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Country full name: Kingdom of Arthropol

Destination (link optional but preffered): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=417663 Arthropol City International Airport

Security measures: Advanced screening systems at checkin and gate, sniffer dogs, passport control, etc.
How many gates and terminals you will be assigned 2 gates of your choice
Are visas needed: 90 days visa free in a 180 day period
Anything major we should know? No

Tourism is Arthropol's major industry, and your airline could benefit by sending premium passengers to Arthropol in the travel season, earning lots of money. There are also lots of businesspeople in Arthropol, and your airline would be a premium way to travel to the Aurora Confederacy.
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Pulse Airlines is proud to announce a new service to the following airports:
Arthropol International.
Oldwich Sky Park
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Romelliano
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Romelliano » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Country full name:The Grand Duchy of Romelliano

Destination (link optional but preffered):Venice International Airport

Security measures:RFID system,K-9,advanced screening system,professional guards,passport screening
How many gates and terminals:T1,2 gates
Are visas needed:Yes
Anything major we should know?N/A

Romelliano is a nation full of markets,gardens,churches,palaces and theaters.Our culture is full of feasts,fairs,bazaars and parties.You can see clean roads and clear skies if you go there. We also have hot air balloons and gondolas so you can view more of the museums,parks and canals.Romelliano is a truly exciting place to live in.
Last edited by Romelliano on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Europe
Asia
Christianity
Civil Rights
Eco-Friendliness
Democracy
World Peace
Racism
Dictatorship
Terrorists
Bullying
ROMELLIANO
Catholic,Eco-Friendly
Storefronts:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=romelliano/detail=factbook/id=1000429
We are an FT nation,with a hint of FanT (multiverses)
Romellianoan News:Mango Gaming Inc. has released Rise of the Ultimatron,an RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.•Maria Pierri featured in BeachBody magazine.•Aliens were finally discovered in Proxima Centauri b.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Romelliano wrote:Country full name:The Grand Duchy of Romelliano

Destination (link optional but preffered):Venice International Airport

Security measures:RFID system,K-9,advanced screening system,professional guards,passport screening
How many gates and terminals:T1,2 gates
Are visas needed:Yes
Anything major we should know?N/A

Romelliano is a nation full of markets,gardens,churches,palaces and theaters.Our culture is full of feasts,fairs,bazaars and parties.You can see clean roads and clear skies if you go there. We also have hot air balloons and gondolas so you can view more of the museums,parks and canals.Romelliano is a truly exciting place to live in.

Dear Sir,
Pulse Airlines has accepted your submission, Flights will be starting on the 7th October 2017/

Regards,
Suzie Lattimer,
Scheduling and operations

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Pulse Air is please to announce a new Diamond service to TWINBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Operations will commence Monday 09 october 2017.

The Dreamliners
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Dreamliners » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com

To: Pulse Air

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of potentially starting a partnership and codeshare agreement between our two respected companies. We believe in cooperation, not competition, and we believe this codeshare and partnership will be mutually beneficial for both companies. We are also willing to provide assistance with our Boeing 747 LCF Dreamlifters for your freight operations. Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways
Last edited by The Dreamliners on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:16 pm

More than just an airline

Headquarters Address
Pulse Air
Teminal 4
Lake Hai'lu'kai International Airport
Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy

IATA Code: PX
ICAO Code: PLA
Callsign: PULSAR

Dear Mr. Bugaj.
In relation to your recent proposal, I have asked the board to look into the proposal as some of the freight operations could be divided between our two airlines, however our passengers have come to expect a VIP service on long legs, however what I could propose is to utilise Northern Airways to serve our passengers for onward connections within in your nation and from hubs that your airline operates, taking passengers to destinations not directly served by Pulse Air.

Pulse Air is also geared towards the upper end of the market, as such our A340 and A350 aircraft are geared to just first class and business class only, providing passengers with a luxury service.

Yours,
Sonja Joanne Harwell,
President and founder,
Pulse Air International
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Country full name: Republic of Argentinstan

Destination (link optional but preffered): Mariobo International Airport (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=405185&p=31295314#p31295314)

Security measures: Screening all passengers before boarding (Israel style but efficiently), customs check before boarding planes, no outgoing passport control however passports checked at security and upon boarding
How many gates and terminals: Assigned at arrival
Are visas needed: Can be negotiated
Anything major we should know? Biometric passports required, electronic travel authorization required

Pulse Air appeals to the premium travel market. Argentinstan is a nation of whom's economy has a major sector of business, IT, and financials therefore sending out more company employees worldwide to adhere to its business practices. Most of the time the employees are sent in premium airline classes and Pulse Air, with its full business/first class configuration see appeals rather than traditional airlines with economy/business/first class configurations.

In addition premium travel is popular with Argentines. Pulse Air offers that and that does give more comfort and service (uniform service; consistent) rather than again, traditional airlines.
Last edited by Argentinstan on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Headquarters Address
Pulse Air
Teminal 4

With regards to the proposed service to Mariobo international airport, Pulse Air would like to announce that the aforementioned airport has been added to the list of destinations served by Pulse Air, this service will be flown by our A350 aircraft.

Pulse Air looks forward to serving Mariobo international airport.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:40 am

Headquarters Address
Pulse Air
Teminal 4

Announcing new routes
Gold Coast International airport to Anthropol International - Via Lake Hai'lu'kai
Gold Coast International airport to Argensitan City - Via Lake Hai'lu'kai
Gold Coast International airport to Twinbridge International - Via Lake Hai'lu'kai
Gold Coast International airport to Lake Hai'lu'kai - Via Lake Hai'lu'kai

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:24 am

Announcing new route to Nakano Island's Goodman International Airport

Sumiran
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sumiran » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Country full name: state of sumiran

Destination (link optional but preffered): Bambu Apus International Airport

Security measures: likes Indonesia airport Security checkings
How many gates and terminals [1] gate and terminal 1
Are visas needed: yes
Anything major we should know? none

I dont know, by the way.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:18 am

Headquarters Address
Pulse Air
Teminal 4

With regards to Bampu Apus international airport application, Pulse Airlines feels that adding a luxury service to your airline will be a benefit to your nation as well as generating large turn over for your economy as Pulse will also like to make deals with 5 star hotels within the locality, As such your application is accepted.

Yours,
Daryl Garrett,
Marketing dept
Pulse Airlines

New Doltania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:36 am

To whomever this may concern,
O-TRANSPORT will sell you 10 O-200 short range eighty seater planes for 10 million NSD. Please contact New Doltania by telegram for further information.

Thomas Les Masinoni, CEO of O-TRANSPORT
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:18 am

Headquarters Address
Pulse Air
Teminal 4

Date 11 - 04 - 2017

In reply to the offer to purchase O-transport O-200 short range aircraft, these do not match our business model, so we hereby decline this offer. The Pulse business model requires passengers to have luxury transport over long haul routes. Pulse may in time consider moving to the corporate market where you hire an aircraft, but at the moment, our fleet consists of A340-600 4-engine long haul aircraft and A350-1000 long haul super-twin aircraft with Montelucci A360 also on order to fit in below the A350.

Yours,
Sonja Joanne Harwell,
Founder and President, Pulse Airlines.

New Doltania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:21 am

You can get 10 of our all new long range O-400 275 seater aircraft for the same price? And for another 5 million 10 of our 150 seater O-300 medium range aircraft?

Once again, contact us by telegram for more information.

Thomas Les Masinoni, CEO of O-TRANSPORT
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

Dou Boux
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dou Boux » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:05 pm

The Hamilton Holdings Group, LLC.,
Hamilton Tower,
No. 1 – 5 Hamilton Avenue,
Mount Hamilton,
Los Bouxiana,
Dou Boux,
XY456

The Chairman,
Pulse Air,
Teminal 4,
Lake Hai'lu'kai International Airport,
Aurora Confederacy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LETTER REGARDING: APPLICATION TO PURCHASE OF SHARES IN PULSE AIR
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir,

My name is Sir Charles Arthur Hamilton. I am the incumbent Chairman of The Hamilton Holdings Group, LLC., a multi-national holdings group based in Los Bouxiana, Dou Boux. We are interested in expanding our investment portfolio, and would like to purchase an equity stake in Pulse Air. We have seen incredible potential in your airline, and believe that its profit margins could be enormous! Please could you let us know as soon as possible what the equity stake available is (if any), and the price thereof. We are willing to pay a premium for the privilege of owning a stake in your great airline.

Thank you for all of your assistance. We look forward to a long and successful relationship between our two companies.

Yours Faithfully,

Sir Charles Arthur Hamilton,
Chairman, The Hamilton Holdings Group, LLC.,
www.hamiltonholdings.db
Last edited by Dou Boux on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:24 am

Kannadrickenium has changed its name Kannadrickium.

Also here is the new storefront from Up in the Air Airlines

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=427646&p=32823570#p32823570
ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:27 am

Pulse Air has recently opened up several new routes. furthermore we have ordered new aircraft to serve these routes from Montelucci Aviation of Van Luxemburg. These new A360 aircraft fit in just below the A350-1000 aircraft and will be used on medium capacity routes. In total, Pulse has ordered 30 of these new aircraft, 10 of these will be in a full first class only configuration and operate over exclusive routes.

Fly with the best, Fly PULSE
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:41 am

Country full name: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

Destination (link optional but preffered): Central Universal International Airport (CUI - Vitalita, ViZion) & Kirkland International Airport (KIR - Kirkland, ViZion)

Security measures: Airline specific
How many gates and terminals TBD
Are visas needed: Yes
Anything major we should know? No

These two locations are among ViZion's most important tourist, business, and political cities.

NuHealth
Your Health, Our Priority

A Subsidiary of InterSurance Company.

Hello, my name is Stacey Samson, Director of Business Relations at NuHealth. We are ViZion's largest healthcare provider, offering healthcare solutions to some of the nation's largest corporations.

We would like to extend an offer to Pulse Air to provide your employees with high-quality healthcare solutions, while keeping costs down for your business. We understand the need to balance the financial weight of healthcare, yet still keeping your employees healthy and happy so that they are more productive and allowing you to keep your best employees from leaving for 'greener pastures' in their eyes.

I would like to work with you to offer NuHealth insurance to your employees as part of a competitive compensation package.

If you are interested, please let me know and we can further discuss this together.

Thank you!

Stacey Samson,

Director of Business Relations, NuHealth

AirGoods Company
Never Leaving a Need Behind!
A Division of General Industries Corporation

AirGoods Company is your one-stop shop for filling your airlines pressing needs. AVOD, food, customer service, training, you name it. We'll provide it! Founded in 1982 by Jonathan McRoy, his company has steadily grown to provide products, services, and support to a multitude of various ViZionarian airlines looking to save it and its customers money and make things more convenient.

I would be pleased to work with you on a competitive package of services for your aircrafts that your customers will be able to take full advantage of. For a full list of services, food, products, and packages, visit our website and let me know what you feel would be ideal for your airline.

I am ready to help you set up our products and services, and integrate them into your network of aircrafts.

Thank you for your time;

Lay Hawms
AirGoods Company Client Relations Director

A Bottle of Joy Since 1877!

Jory Jory is ViZion's largest bottling company, and is one of the most widely distributed and consumed bottling companies across the globe! With soda pop, bottled water, premium bottled water, hard lemon aid and hard lime aid, instant coffee, energy drinks, sport drinks, protein shakes, and protein smoothies, we have a wide variety of offerings for all different tastes! Knowing how popular such drinks are for movie-goers, we know these will be massively popular. As the favorite drink globally for these sorts of products, we also know that this will make your customers even happier.

We would be pleased to be the drink of choice aboard Pulse Air! We would be pleased to work out a deal to provide your airline with our full range of drink offerings!

Thank you,

Peter Hillroy,
President, Jory Jory Bottling Company
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade