NATION

PASSWORD

Gods Among Us V4.0 [Superhero] (OOC|OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 am

did cthulu just rise from the ocean on rockway beach or what
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:17 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:If you want to send someone to Brooklyn to help deal with this...that might go a long way.

Also if people want to send red shirts that would be highly appreciated.

This the big thing?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:18 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:If you want to send someone to Brooklyn to help deal with this...that might go a long way.

What are red shirts?
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:19 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:

What are red shirts?

It's a meme from Star Trek. Red Shirts are the guys in Star Trek who are essentially there to just be cannon fodder / to die for the plot, so no one important dies instead.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:20 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:

What are red shirts?

People I can kill indiscriminately without anyone getting too upset. I will introduce some myself soon but it would nice to have a very high body count of powerful folks.
EDIT for VOID: Also to give people a good sense of scale. This thing is quite powerful being able to show just how powerful without killing anyone's character would be nice.

Shadowwell wrote:

This the big thing?

Yep. When the heroes shows up it's going to get nasty. I'll tg the details.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:22 am

Alexandria is going to take Dragon's role of monitoring the not!Endbringer and delivering casualty / downed status notices, isn't she?

Oh, boy, this is gonna be fun.

*Insert "And then there's this asshole" meme pointed at Heartache, who uses the opportunity to try and take over a city while millions probably end up dying, as well as a number of red shirts and heroes*

EDIT: Lux, does this mean when the Big Fight begins, I can have Alexandria's voice/post interject casualties of random no-name NPCs / red shirts?
Last edited by The V O I D on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:26 am

The V O I D wrote:Alexandria is going to take Dragon's role of monitoring the not!Endbringer and delivering casualty / downed status notices, isn't she?

*Insert "And then there's this asshole" meme pointed at Heartache, who uses the opportunity to try and take over a city while millions probably end up dying, as well as a number of red shirts and heroes*

EDIT: Lux, does this mean when the Big Fight begins, I can have Alexandria's voice/post interject casualties of random no-name NPCs / red shirts?

Yes that sounds perfectly acceptable.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am

RIP

I'm probably going to die
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:29 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:What are red shirts?

People I can kill indiscriminately without anyone getting too upset. I will introduce some myself soon but it would nice to have a very high body count of powerful folks.
EDIT for VOID: Also to give people a good sense of scale. This thing is quite powerful being able to show just how powerful without killing anyone's character would be nice.

Pheeeeeew!
I just checked and am so relieved that most of my character cast is sitting in Manhattan and not in Brooklyn...

Though I guess I can send in the Dieter and get him killed yet again while having some fun eating popcorn and watching the destruction of the city.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 am

Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:39 am

Anowa wrote:

We do have Roanoke and Dr. Heat Death who will be very good at saving people from near death. So people shouldn't feel like death is assured. I doubt I'll kill anyone anyone important this fight.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:09 pm

I lost an almost complete post for William...
Nothing to see here, move along.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:...

I lost an almost complete post for William...

:(
;)

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Alexandria is going to take Dragon's role of monitoring the not!Endbringer and delivering casualty / downed status notices, isn't she?

Yes that sounds perfectly acceptable.

Very well. I'll let others post first, to get their characters to the Big Fight, and maybe another post from you about the monster's first movies against the heroes when they go to fight, before I have Alex do the casualties and such. Or start doing them.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Gods Among Us
Character Application

Character Description
    Given Name: Phroweina Arcania
    Alternate Identities: The Queen of Darkness
    Legal Status: Criminal
    Species: Human/Unknown
    Apperance: Stands at roughly 170 cm (Fight me I use metric), her body figure is unknown due to how the red and black Victorian dress is cut and sewn, making it very ambiguous. It is believed that she almost has no face, as her 'face' is concealed by a thin black veil that essentially makes her face unknown but she still has some white hair coming out from it. But in the rare occasions, survivors say that she has red eyes at least
    Characters Biggest Strength: With her experience, she is a great tactician and knows how to successfully deploy her forces
    Characters Biggest Weakness: She has paranoia as she knows the pain of being sealed and betrayed

Motivations and Desires
    Primary Goal: Conquer and spread darkness around the entire world
    Secondary Goal: End Beatrice and any other threats standing in her way
    Fears: Being sealed away once again

Powers
    Primary Source of Powers: Magic
  • Power 1: Call of darkness
    Effects: Using her powers, she can easily raise up soldiers of darkness in a few different forms, each taking a different time to appear and having different amounts of energy requirements. The main variant she uses:

Shadow knights: The minions of her army and the main force of any main task force, these armored knights are armored with the regular knight suits, although their helmets are usually flat. They are just about as tough as regular men, meaning that bullets and other conventional weapons will work against them. They're usually armed with broad rectangular swords and a similar shaped rectangular shaped shield. Their main attack method is by charging and overwhelming the enemies, as they can be made en mass with little to medium energy cost. Their intelligence is usually below average to average. They usually have multiple roles as they fill up positions in an army.

Although she mainly uses this variant, she still has a wide array of troops at her disposal.

Weaknesses: Since it stems from darkness, any type of light, holy or conventional magic and even ballistic weapons can take these men out although the amount of bullets needed will differ. She also needs to have a lot of energy to summon a large army capable of taking down large amounts of heroes, which means that she may be unable to summon anything for a day. As such which is why unless needed, they will only be summoned in smaller numbers of about 20 or so.
  • Power 2: Shadow/darkness manipulation
    Effects: Unlike Rachael, her manipulation is of a more passive type. Being able to turn into a ball of darkness and fly away at high speeds, it is used during fruitless confrontations and to a certain extent even as a surprise attack. Usually she can fly, but when she lands and jumps up before spinning she turns into the shadow form and flies away.
    Weaknesses: Since it is passive based, it cannot be used for attacks and only as transportation. Light and holy magic obviously disable it, and she still cannot pass through solid objects when in this form. She cannot maintain this form for long since it'll also drain most of her energy.
    Equipment: A Grimoire of darkness

Background
    Occupation: Doesn't need food but feeds off darkness and the energy of dead souls
    Training and Education: Knowledge mainly from the Grimoire
    Things any characters might know about them: Some mythology on her
    Group Affiliations: N/A
    History and Bibliography:
    Born in ancient times, Phroweina was born as part of a massive family of scholars and wizards, which meant that from young she was destined to become a mage and scholar.
    When she was young, she had found a chalice in the middle of an abandoned fortress after searching the forests and drunk the black liquid in it. When she drunk it, she suddenly felt herself fill knowledge, both of light and dark. When she woke up after she was knocked out, she found herself corrupted with a dark energy and a small hint of light trying to fight back against the darkness.

Worried that she was incurable, she first went to her parents, who were not shocked since demonic possessions ran in the family, who had managed to keep the energy under control. Oddly enough, it was only put under control and not fully wiped off as a small note written said that 'Energy too high, purification nil.' After she finished her education and became a mage, she was suddenly corrupted with the dark energy that had fed off of her neutral power. Driven mad, she went off to search for the supposed 'Artifact of darkness'. One day, she came across a book, the Grimoire of darkness which was the supposed artifact of darkness. Opening the book, her powers had slowly gotten stronger and stronger with each use until she finally became what most then call the 'Queen of Darkness'

Soon enough, she had built an entire empire based purely on her powers and the souls of many, which she then used to attack humanity. Thus, began the almost endless war between Light and Darkness. She came to be feared as she fought against the light head on. It all came to an end in the holy city however, when she was sealed away with Beatrice. A few thousand years later, when another part of the darkness awoke, a part of the crystal holding her soul broke off, before eventually ending up in a museum where she broke out very dramatically and stole the Grimoire of darkness. Now out and about in the real world, she seeks to dominate the world once again and finish what she started.

Summary: The true queen of darkness

A more major Antagonist that i intend to have fight in a full on battle against the knights over a period of time.

I wasn't sure if this had been seen yet, so reposting.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Gods Among Us
Character Application

Character Description
    Given Name: Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler
    Alternate Identities: SS Standartenführer, Ordo Teutonicus Grand Master D.E.Haegler
    Legal Status: Organized Criminal
    Species: Human/Undead
    Apperance: If appearance focused and unmasked
    Less appearance focused and unmasked
    Characters Biggest Strength: His complete and utter disregard for life, be it his or that of others.
    Characters Biggest Weakness: The strength applies also as weakness.

Motivations and Desires
    Primary Goal: The eradication of all life on the planet and the rise of the Reich of the Dead.
    Secondary Goal: Bring down the governments of the world to either the Reich or Anarchy.
    Fears: Spiders. Not the supersmall ones or harvestmen but real spiders, with a size at which you can atleast say what it is without having to get your eye just 20 cm above it.

Powers
    Primary Source of Powers: An Arcane Ritual/His soul
  • Power 1: Marionette of Evil
    Effects: The physical body of Haegler is nothing more than a marionette. The ritual performed during the war has created the strings and his soul supplies the power to keep this marionette moving. It doesn't age, it doesn't tire, it isn't affected by sickness, by lack of air, wounds have much less effect on it etc. Should the body be destroyed, a new host can be found or it can be reassembled at the location of the ritual. Immune to mind tricks since there is no mind of his to trick.
    Weaknesses: Of course, strong physical harm will be damaging to him, and here it is not important how it is dealt to him. By any means can be dangerous. But there are other more intricate means. Holy magic of the catholic church or simply banishment spells or magical isolation of the marionette will pretty much destroy him as they cut the ties between body and soul, turning the body into nothing but a pile of bones again. A ritual will have to be performed then on the body, if it can be retrieved, or on a new host to resurrect Haegler again.
  • Power 2: Horrible Will
    Effects: It is Haegler's will that keeps the marionette moving. But not just that, the will can focus a specific thing he wants to change about the marionette. To keep it simple, I decided it to be a difference between appearance and raw physical strength. Rebuilding a human body or something that looks like it is a difficult, time and power consuming process but if he focuses on it, then he can perfectly imitate a human body, his human body to be precise. He lacks the immense knowledge required of another body to recreate it. The other focus is strength. Where the changing of his appearance is a difficult and time consuming process, sometimes taking up to a whole day, the process of boosting his strength is a simple one, easily done within seconds. And if he has the focus, then he can keep himself in a state of superstrength in which he can lift a car above his head with some effort.
    Weaknesses: It all depends on the focus. He can of course not do both things at the same time. But often he can't do either of them. His soul is stuck in hell, receiving it's proper punishment for the countless sins he as committed and is committing, robbing him of much of his focus. So he is usually forced to run around as nothing but a skeleton with the physical power of himself the way he was in life, maybe at the height of his life but that doesn't even get close to be above normal. And then there is of course the weaknesses of the focuses. If he decides to work on his appearance, he becomes more vulnerable. For instance, take firing a shot at his chest. It would have gone straight through between the ribs and not caused any harm but now it is suddenly stuck in his heart? A heart which has taken a lot of focus and time to reconstruct? Simply said, if he is appearance focused and keeps it that way while you inflict heavy damage on his physical manifestation, it can overload the strings between his soul and his body, leading to an instant temporary victory. And well, the only strength mode specific weaknesses is his physical appearance which quickly deteriorates and also surrounds him with green flames, making hiding or blending in very difficult.
  • Power 3: Sword of the Grand Master
    Effects: Well, it is the Sword of Heinrich Walpot von Bassenheim, the first Grand Master of the Ordo Teutonicus. Some voices say that he won the election for the post of grand master only because of this sword. And it is true, it is a special sword, and after his death it became the official weapon of the grand master. The sword itself may be blessed by god or cursed by the devil but it is probably the latter. It grants it's wielder very high swordmanship skills (no joke dem skills). And it's pretty much unbreakable.
    Weaknesses: It is no weakness anymore for Haegler but the sword corrupts the very soul of it's wielder. Whoever does wield it, will become a more evil person over time. Another weakness is that despite of the fact that it is very well made and shows no signs of aging or getting blunt, it is still only a sword of steel. I wish good luck trying to take on creatures with immense regenerative powers or incredibly thick layers of armour or skin or anything really.
    Equipment: Luger P04 and SS Ceremonial Dagger. Apart from that whatever he can get his hands on, be it a random rusty pipe or a godslayer weapon of doom.

Background
    Occupation: He is the commander of one of the world's greatest evil organisations. I doubt he has to worry about money.
    Training and Education: He went to a catholic school and later a catholic gymnasium in Swabia. Then he received training and further education with the Teutonic Order about the swordmanship, riding, the arcane, the paranormal, handling of firearms, officer training etc.
    In the interwar era he studied biology as well as the paranormal even further.
    Things any characters might know about them: Infamous SS Standartenführer. Head of the SS Paranormal Projects answering directly to Hitler after the failure of the Wehrmacht paranormal Project. Commanded Axis Forces during the Ardennes Offensive. Taken Prisoner during the Siege of Budapest. Conspiracy theories about secret deals between Soviets and Nazis. Second capture on May 2nd 1945 at the Wewelsburg. Execution at the Nuremberg trials. Conspiracy Theories about his survival. (The reports of his after war activities are not released publicly).
    Group Affiliations: Third Reich, SS, A.H., the Devil
    History and Bibliography: So, let`s see. Haegler was born as a catholic in 1885 in rural Swabia. He joined the catholic church pretty early and was well respected in his community for his righteous belief into God. Now, everything has a dark side and so had Haegler. It was not the friendly aspect of the church that interested him. The church's greatest crimes and the fanaticism it could instill was what really interested him. When he reached adulthood he left home quickly and joined the Teutonic Order.

Now the Teutonic Order was by far not as peaceful as one might think. It was still training "knights" as in making good commanders out of their recruits and train them with weaponry of all kinds. The Order had a dark secret after all. Long ago the Prussian King had founded his own paranormal Division and the Order had been the only ones around with the necessary knowledge for that. This small department had now, in the heavily militarized German Empire, evolved into a whole Division of it`s own, ready to combat the paranormal threats to Germany. And this was where the trained "knights" went.

When World War 1 broke out, the Paranormal Division was tasked with protecting the Heartlands and occupied lands from paranormal attacks. However, as the war got longer and longer and victory got ever more distant, the Division had to break with it`s moral code of staying a "knight in shining armour" and decided to fight fire with fire. Haegler, who had worked his way up to Colonel was one of those who supported this new agenda as he valued victory over morals. This led to bizarre experiments and a merciless hunt for relics and creatures in europe. Lastly, Haegler and the Division were deployed at the Front Lines of the War and brought a small scale Zombie and Demonic Apocalypse in the trenches. However, after the commanding general of the Division, Zimmermann, was killed by an individual warrior and the whole paranormal arsenal depleted, Haegler assumed the new leading role and took the unit out of combat.

Not much later came the end of the war. The treaty of Versailles forced Germany to disband it`s paranormal division and thus Haegler was without a job. Well, for a while. The Order decided to make him their new grandmaster because the old one had committed suicide because of Germany`s defeat. He then founded the Thule Society to gather up ressources and people who would nourish him with more information about the occult and paranormal. When Hitler and the NSdAP became a thing, Haegler was quick to support him. A burning need for revenge was deep inside Haegler, something he just had to let out on the Entente powers. He was also one of the founding members of the SS.

He was the one who proposed to destroy the rival organization SA in the "night of the long knives" and was personally present there. He was lucky that the new headof the SS, Himmler, was a fan of the occult and gave him the ressources to rebuild the Paranormal Division, now called SS Abteilung für Paranormales. He actively committed massacres in Europe, mostly for occult reasons, though also on Paranormal creatures. During the whole war there were several assasination attempts on his life by members of the magical/paranormal society where he, unlike in the human society, was all too well known. And so he developed a fear of sudden death and made efforts to ensure his survival. His SS Abteilung für Paranormales also had a rival organisation within the Reich. It was the constant rivalry between the Wehrmacht and the SS that continued all the way into the Paranormal. In the end though, specifically, after the failure of Operation Barbarrossa, the SSAfP had won the official support of the Führer, leading to an increased deployment of their assets on the battlefields of europe, seeing Haegler often in a commanding role, his most infamous commanding positions being during the Warsaw Uprising and the Ardennes Offensive.

However, for reasons unknown, he and his troops abandoned the Ardennes Offensive. The paranormal forces sort of vanish after this but Haegler seems to have come to Budapest by plane shortly after it was encircled. It is unknown what he did there but it is well known that he was captured there by the Soviets, with even a mysterious photo existing that is subject of much controversy. It showed him, smiling, his hands up in the air. And if analyzed well, one could also see that his throat had been cut. Anyways, he was captured by the Soviets and apparently had a talk with Stalin, impressing him so much that he let him go again. He rejoined the forces of the SS again in March 1945 and seeing the desolate state of the Third Reich, he proposed to Hitler a new paranormal project, a project of which Hitler approved. It became known later as Hitler's Nero order. Haegler and his forces were to plunge friend and foe into an apocalypse that would wipe out all of europe.

Despite several regional near apocalyptic events, titanic battles between the forces of good and evil and maddening horrors unleashed onto the soldiers and people, Haegler ultimately failed with his plan, mainly because of Germany's failing infrastructure. The end came for him when American troops stormed the ruins of the Wewelsburg, the SS' former paranormal center. It was held by an elite unit of the SS and had several paranormal assets deployed but the American overcame them. Haegler himself surrendered without resisting once even the last of his escorts had been killed.

In the Nuremberg Trials he was found guilty of crimes against both humanity and the Paranormal and also of assisting in preparing this war. His punishment was death by hanging. It was carried out accordingly but Johann Reichhart, an accomplice of Haegler, stole the body and brought it to a secret location in the Alps were his troops were currently holding their position and waiting for orders. Once back in life, Haegler crossed into the Soviet occupational zone and offered Stalin his and the SSAfP's services as he had previously promised.

In the following decades Haegler worked on establishing contact with the various surviving Nazi cells while taking generous payment from the Soviets to enhance their arsenal. He also took the chance to kill off the former Soviet Paranormal Counter Organization in a second "Night of the Long Knives". These Nazi cells also doubled as spy rings for him and he was so generous to drop lots of the information they gathered for the Soviets. So of course he worked closely together with the KGB where he met young Putin. They became friends after a few years of cooperation.

With the fall of the Soviet Union the SS was finally freed again from all chains of the Soviet Government who had always kept them on a short leash because of their Nazi background. Haegler used this well and furthered the influence of the SS. Later he secretly supported Putin`s rise to power. He has been pursuing various schemes lately, such as Erdogan`s rise to power or the Migrant Crisis shaking the foundations of Europe and the rise of populism.

And well, very recently he has been reduced to a pile of bones by an enraged old nemesis of his. He`s currently located in Europe again and waiting for reanimation. And even that happened and now he's back again!

Summary: An important genocidal marionette

So I made some changes to Haegler and, most importantly, updated the app format.

The other chars will also receive updates soon. Be aware that their powersets and/or histories may slightly shift. That is if Luxa accepts the shifts.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Aarg! Just accidentally deleted my Academy post!

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Going to try posting post tomorrow. Please gove me a chsnce. I have been busy.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:29 am

So...Midterms?

I imagine something happened thats keeping people from posting.

Please let us know youre still alive.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:34 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:So...Midterms?

I'm still alife and wondering just as much as you do why it's so quiet.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:37 am

Will post soon, did not realize that RoE had posted, with the stuff elsewhere starting Ic'ly.

Edit: I have realized that technically, Gio could eventually give normal humans, Metahuman abilities, or watered down versions at the least.

As Meta powers work, by the person gaining a physiology that naturally has those powers, Gio could in theory, from experimentation and such, give someone a physiology that could in theory possess metahuman abilities.

Right now he can give people near superhuman abilities by removing the 'limiter' on a persons full physical and mental faculties, so to speak.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Still alive, just not really sure what to answer on many fronts.

Guess I'll just get the shit I-have-no-idea type post up.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Yes. Midterms are going to keep me busy.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Work.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm still alive, just had three exams in the last two weeks.
Nothing to see here, move along.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse