NATION

PASSWORD

The Second War of The Radiants

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

The Second War of The Radiants

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Nations of NationStates: New Bradfordsburg will now address the genocidal language launched against our region, the recent escalation of conflict between The Radiant and Radiant Republic/ Cobalt Network, and all associated peace efforts:

The Radiant was a region at peace, focused on restoring our place in the world through blood, sweat and tears, until a vicious and cowardly Declaration of War was launched upon our peoples by the savage actors in Radiant Republic.

This declaration of war, made through a poll in Radiant Republic, was supported by a majority of voting nations in Radiant Republic and calls for "the religion of Daxlam to disappear completely off the face of the Earth."

This barbarous language has both shocked and sickened the senses of our fine government.

We hereby affirm that any nation that would call for the complete elimination of an entire faith across our planet is a nation that calls for genocide.

Several nations, including the WA nations of Zhukovian, Silvic, Candelli, and Armatto have supported these brutal tactics with their votes.

The Radiant therefore responds in kind, with a Formal Declaration of War against the treachery of Radiant Republic.

Additionally, a particular region has chosen to support Radiant Republic and their threats of genocide.

Cobalt Network's founding nation, Atrilan, is claiming that The Radiant declared war on Cobalt Network. However, this does not match up with the facts.

After our emotional appeals to Cobalt Network as to why they should cease ties with Radiant Republic, Atrilan posted that Cobalt Network should side with Radiant Republic on their very own regional message board.

"If anything, the Cobalt Network should side with the Radiant Republic, not The Radiant," Atrilan wrote. "It has more members and aligns much more closely with the tags and values of the Cobalt Network. So, if the Radiant Republic would like any assistance, I'd be happy to oblige."

Due to the willingness of Cobalt Network's leaders to aid a campaign of terror, a state of war has existed between Cobalt Network and The Radiant since Atrilan wrote these words on Sunday, October 1, 2017.

Atrilan has since affirmed his region's willingness to aid Radiant Republic by posting a poll, where a majority of nations are in favor of entering into a raiding and defending war with The Radiant and The Dáxlamic Faith as a whole.

In Cobalt Network, the WA nations of Khasinkonia, Benokarta, and Barbaziun have supported providing assistance to Radiant Republic.

As of today, October 5, a peace treaty has been proposed by Odinburgh, the dictator of Radiant Republic.

The proposed treaty makes no mention of the brutal words used in Radiant Republic's declaration, which call for complete extermination of our faithful peoples.

Furthermore, Odinburgh's authority to offer this treaty is not recognized by The Radiant or The Dáxlamic Father's Office.

Odinburgh is a usurper of The Radiant's government. This nation used an RP incident, which involved an attempted assassination of Dux Bradford John---followed by his absence from the game while he lay in a coma. Odinburgh was completely aware of this RP and broke the oath that came with serving as The Radiant's WA Delegate.

He led a rebellion, precipitated by lies that Dux Bradford John would never return, and established a competing region with Odinburgh serving as WA Delegate and Founder.

Odinburgh is also running for president in Radiant Republic, which would complete a total choke on power that was once distributed among many in The Radiant through the Dáxlamic Council.

Keeping these factors in mind, and taking into account the horrid nature of Radiant Republic declaration of war, this peace treaty is rejected by New Bradfordsburg.

We, therefore, offer a counter treaty, which we prefer to place in front of the eyes of all nations in this world we share in the NationStates forums.

Here are our conditions.

For peace to befall our regions once again, Radiant Republic and Cobalt Network must cease all hostilities at once with a complete and total apology to The Radiant on their regional message boards condemning the words of genocide used in Radiant Republic's declaration.

Additionally, both regions must make it clear that they once supported these genocidal words through their democratic actions in their respective apologies.

Dáxlam must be allowed in Radiant Republic and we call for a complete cessation of hostilities if this peace treaty is accepted. New Bradfordsburg's puppet nations must be allowed to operate in Radiant Republic as part of this treaty.

This treaty would be maintained by United Empire of Islam, if it is accepted.

If this treaty is ever violated, a WA condemnation of Radiant Republic and/or Cobalt Network should follow, as proposed by a third party that would include United Empire of Islam's WA Delegate.

Also as part of this treaty, a referendum shall be held one month from date of signing of this treaty in Radiant Republic that shall ask the question of reuniting with The Radiant. Only WA nations shall be allowed to vote on this question, if this treaty is approved by Cobalt Network and Radiant Republic.

That is all for now. Bless our peoples and the noble servants of Dáxlam.

-New Bradfordsburg Sec. of State Juan Bariasia
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 15 times in total.
General Ramses Pualani (he, him)
Regent for the Lýderis of The Evergreen Repubic

➲eclansburg Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Founder's Office

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Odinburgh accepts terms

Postby Odinburgh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:28 pm

On behalf of Radiant Republic and my nation I faithfully will sign onto this treaty and agree to all terms. I will admit that the Daxlam faith was removed and that genocidal acts were committed against the Dáxlamic Faith. To that I am willing to admit to the attempted assassination of Dux Bradford John I have known about during an RP. The oath was broken when Radiant Republic was born. I never allowed Daxlamic faith to be part of the region that I founded through rebellion. That was wrong as in the region everyone of every faith should be recognized and surely not very democratic in a republic. Furthermore if conditions fair better I would definitely consider reunification with The Radiant and the Radiant Republic would cease. However these are talks we can consider if that should come about in the future.

Therefore I sign this treaty.

Chancellor Josua Klinghoffer of Odinburgh
Radiant Republic
Last edited by Odinburgh on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

DUX BRADFORD JOHN SIGNS TREATY

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:43 pm

It shall be done, and New Bradfordsburg will renounce our claims that Odinburgh is the illegitimate executive of Radiant Republic and The Radiant accepts the authority of Odinburgh to accept this treaty on behalf of his region.

We hereby call on Odinburgh to reach out to Cobalt Network and inform them to the nature of this agreement. We hope Cobalt Network will seek peace with The Radiant in this moment, as it will be welcomed.

We will drop demands for Cobalt Network's apology if they accept unconditional peace with The Radiant.

-Dux Bradford John

The Founder's Office

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Atrilan accepts modified terms

Postby Atrilan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:01 pm

New Bradfordsburg wrote:We will drop demands for Cobalt Network's apology if they accept unconditional peace with The Radiant.

-Dux Bradford John

The nation of Atrilan, on behalf of the Cobalt Network, hereby signs on the following terms:
  • Hostilities between the Cobalt Network and The Radiant will cease.
  • The Cobalt Network and The Radiant will refrain from going to war
  • Relations between the Cobalt Network and Radiant Republic will remain cordial. Meanwhile, the Cobalt Network and The Radiant will begin an ambassadorial program to prevent mishaps like this. (Preferably on Discord)
  • Embassies will be restored one month following the signing of the treaty
  • War would be permitted (on the acceptance of both parties) which would take place on International Incidents, and would only serve for roleplay purposes and in the greater interest of fun for regional members, and will in no way affect the region or their relations.
  • Both sides recognize the conflict unnecessary and overblown

The bottom four terms are negotiable, as they do not follow the "unconditional peace."
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:25 pm

The Radiant accepts Cobalt Network's conditional terms and will seek to follow these conditions to the letter without any further debate. This will hereby cease any hostilities between our respective regions and this war is an event confined to history books.

Furthermore, The Radiant is entering into negotiations with Odinburgh regarding possible reunification, though this is a long way away.

This thread can also be used to discuss The Radiant and Radiant Republic reunification talks from this point forward.

The Founder's Office

Pharoahs Haven
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pharoahs Haven » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Since the Radiant Civil War is essentially over, perhaps the closing of embassies with the OSN could cease?

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:03 am

New Bradfordsburg wrote:Nations of NationStates: New Bradfordsburg will now address the genocidal language launched against our region, the recent escalation of conflict between The Radiant and Radiant Republic/ Cobalt Network, and all associated peace efforts:

The Radiant was a region at peace, focused on restoring our place in the world through blood, sweat and tears, until a vicious and cowardly Declaration of War was launched upon our peoples by the savage actors in Radiant Republic.

This declaration of war, made through a poll in Radiant Republic, was supported by a majority of voting nations in Radiant Republic and calls for "the religion of Daxlam to disappear completely off the face of the Earth."

This barbarous language has both shocked and sickened the senses of our fine government.

We hereby affirm that any nation that would call for the complete elimination of an entire faith across our planet is a nation that calls for genocide.

Several nations, including the WA nations of Zhukovian, Silvic, Candelli, and Armatto have supported these brutal tactics with their votes.

The Radiant therefore responds in kind, with a Formal Declaration of War against the treachery of Radiant Republic.

Additionally, a particular region has chosen to support Radiant Republic and their threats of genocide.

Cobalt Network's founding nation, Atrilan, is claiming that The Radiant declared war on Cobalt Network. However, this does not match up with the facts.

After our emotional appeals to Cobalt Network as to why they should cease ties with Radiant Republic, Atrilan posted that Cobalt Network should side with Radiant Republic on their very own regional message board.

"If anything, the Cobalt Network should side with the Radiant Republic, not The Radiant," Atrilan wrote. "It has more members and aligns much more closely with the tags and values of the Cobalt Network. So, if the Radiant Republic would like any assistance, I'd be happy to oblige."

Due to the willingness of Cobalt Network's leaders to aid a campaign of terror, a state of war has existed between Cobalt Network and The Radiant since Atrilan wrote these words on Sunday, October 1, 2017.

Atrilan has since affirmed his region's willingness to aid Radiant Republic by posting a poll, where a majority of nations are in favor of entering into a raiding and defending war with The Radiant and The Dáxlamic Faith as a whole.

In Cobalt Network, the WA nations of Khasinkonia, Benokarta, and Barbaziun have supported providing assistance to Radiant Republic.

As of today, October 5, a peace treaty has been proposed by Odinburgh, the dictator of Radiant Republic.

The proposed treaty makes no mention of the brutal words used in Radiant Republic's declaration, which call for complete extermination of our faithful peoples.

Furthermore, Odinburgh's authority to offer this treaty is not recognized by The Radiant or The Dáxlamic Father's Office.

Odinburgh is a usurper of The Radiant's government. This nation used an RP incident, which involved an attempted assassination of Dux Bradford John---followed by his absence from the game while he lay in a coma. Odinburgh was completely aware of this RP and broke the oath that came with serving as The Radiant's WA Delegate.

He led a rebellion, precipitated by lies that Dux Bradford John would never return, and established a competing region with Odinburgh serving as WA Delegate and Founder.

Odinburgh is also running for president in Radiant Republic, which would complete a total choke on power that was once distributed among many in The Radiant through the Dáxlamic Council.

Keeping these factors in mind, and taking into account the horrid nature of Radiant Republic declaration of war, this peace treaty is rejected by New Bradfordsburg.

We, therefore, offer a counter treaty, which we prefer to place in front of the eyes of all nations in this world we share in the NationStates forums.

Here are our conditions.

For peace to befall our regions once again, Radiant Republic and Cobalt Network must cease all hostilities at once with a complete and total apology to The Radiant on their regional message boards condemning the words of genocide used in Radiant Republic's declaration.

Additionally, both regions must make it clear that they once supported these genocidal words through their democratic actions in their respective apologies.

Dáxlam must be allowed in Radiant Republic and we call for a complete cessation of hostilities if this peace treaty is accepted. New Bradfordsburg's puppet nations must be allowed to operate in Radiant Republic as part of this treaty.

This treaty would be maintained by United Empire of Islam, if it is accepted.

If this treaty is ever violated, a WA condemnation of Radiant Republic and/or Cobalt Network should follow, as proposed by a third party that would include United Empire of Islam's WA Delegate.

Also as part of this treaty, a referendum shall be held one month from date of signing of this treaty in Radiant Republic that shall ask the question of reuniting with The Radiant. Only WA nations shall be allowed to vote on this question, if this treaty is approved by Cobalt Network and Radiant Republic.

That is all for now. Bless our peoples and the noble servants of Dáxlam.

-New Bradfordsburg Sec. of State Juan Bariasia

Doing this in case it gets altered
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Our friends in the Order of the Southern North are at war with The Radiant. I realize there are some that are unhappy with the treaty I signed so I ask The Radiant that Western Arab Empire so far in these talks be granted to approve final version of treaty and let the talks continue as planned. Yes I signed the treaty because I wanted peace but it is best a third oversee treaty. Radiant Republic stands in support of OSN but I will continue diplomatic efforts in hopes to defuse this crisis that began when the war ended. With a new president sworn in hours from now this will be first on our agenda in stabilizing relations and I have full trust in Shreminov to lead.

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Odinburgh wrote:Our friends in the Order of the Southern North are at war with The Radiant. I realize there are some that are unhappy with the treaty I signed so I ask The Radiant that Western Arab Empire so far in these talks be granted to approve final version of treaty and let the talks continue as planned. Yes I signed the treaty because I wanted peace but it is best a third oversee treaty. Radiant Republic stands in support of OSN but I will continue diplomatic efforts in hopes to defuse this crisis that began when the war ended. With a new president sworn in hours from now this will be first on our agenda in stabilizing relations and I have full trust in Shreminov to lead.

Let us understand this correctly.

You signed the treaty Odinburgh, but you aren't happy with what you signed...so now, you want a third party to alter the original treaty after facing backlash...

Additionally, you have just stated that Radiant Republic stands in support of Order of the Southern North, despite the fact that this region rejected our pleas for peace because they compared our treaty to that of the treaty signed at "Versailles."

Perhaps this is what will happen...The Radiant calls on United Empire of Islam to maintain this treaty, as they promised through written communications that we can provide as evidence of this promise.

We call on Radiant Republic to remain neutral in our struggle against the Order of the Southern North, which has rejected our calls for peace and attempted to create a further rift between the two Radiants today.

We call for words, which were marked down with honour, to be upheld.

-Dux Bradford John
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Founder's Office

Pharoahs Haven
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharoahs Haven » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:03 am

New Bradfordsburg wrote:
Odinburgh wrote:Our friends in the Order of the Southern North are at war with The Radiant. I realize there are some that are unhappy with the treaty I signed so I ask The Radiant that Western Arab Empire so far in these talks be granted to approve final version of treaty and let the talks continue as planned. Yes I signed the treaty because I wanted peace but it is best a third oversee treaty. Radiant Republic stands in support of OSN but I will continue diplomatic efforts in hopes to defuse this crisis that began when the war ended. With a new president sworn in hours from now this will be first on our agenda in stabilizing relations and I have full trust in Shreminov to lead.

You signed the treaty Odinburgh, but you aren't happy with what you signed...so now, you want a third party to alter the original treaty after facing backlash...

Additionally, you have just stated that Radiant Republic stands in support of Order of the Southern North, despite the fact that this region rejected our pleas for peace because they compared our treaty to that of the treaty signed at "Versailles."

Perhaps this is what will happen...The Radiant calls on United Empire of Islam to maintain this treaty, as they promised through written communications that we can provide as evidence of this promise.

We call on Radiant Republic to remain neutral in our struggle against the Order of the Southern North, which has rejected our calls for peace and attempted to create a further rift between the two Radiants today.

-Dux Bradford John

There is only one Radiant.

In the event that the true Radiant decides to longer be a part of the treaty, what would you do then

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:22 am

I have question about one provision I did agree to which was the treaty would be revisited within one month with question of reunification. Could this be interpreted that any proposed changes or new amendments to the treaty occur in one month?

Truth to Liars
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Truth to Liars » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:42 am

Pharoahs Haven wrote:
New Bradfordsburg wrote:

-Dux Bradford John

There is only one Radiant.

In the event that the true Radiant decides to longer be a part of the treaty, what would you do then

Yep.
One functional region (Radiant Republic) with WA Delegates & activity. The other is a whining lone individual malcontent (plus puppets) that can't accept the truth without a large measure of pissing and moaning, childish stomping around, and other theatrics full of sound and fury signifying nothing. He has all of the impact of a fart in a hurricane. Why even deal with that kind of silliness, I ask you?

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:01 am

Pharoh and Truth to Liars are puppets of OSN, controlled by the same nation. Their opinions should not be counted as relevant.
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Founder's Office

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 am

The Cobalt Network has pledged neutrality in the conflict between The Radiant and the Order of the Southern North. However, we are wholly willing to mediate this conflict in the Cobaltian Diplomatic Offices, or on a forum if preferred
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Pharoahs Haven
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Pharoahs Haven » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:59 am

New Bradfordsburg wrote:Pharoh and Truth to Liars are puppets of OSN, controlled by the same nation. Their opinions should not be counted as relevant.

I am Indo. I dont know who Truth to Liars is though.

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Order of the Southern North has declared war upon The Radiant.

Radiant Republic is currently considering withdrawing from our treaty, signed in good faith.

Our message boards are getting spammed by puppets from Order of the Southern North who move into The Radiant to post messages and then instantly move out.

All of this because Order of the Southern North was upset that Radiant Republic apologized for using words of genocide against the Dáxlamic faith, as we have detailed in posts above.

We will be launching a recruiting drive to make ourselves more amenable to potential allies, and are considering becoming involved in raiding alliances.

The Radiant will need help to win this war and force a peace with Order of the Southern North. We know that, and we are up to the challenge.

This is where the rubber begins hitting the road...my threats have been called hollow for too long and I remind Order of the Southern North that many wars can last years, and tables can turn.

We will not, however, engage in a spamming campaign to annoy our enemies. We will focus on someday providing a show of true strength. Our seed in Order of the Southern North has been planted and someday it will blossom.

We again call for peace.

We again call for restraint.

We again call for mediation.
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Founder's Office

New Bradfordsburg
Spokesperson

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby New Bradfordsburg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Also, at this point, Order of the Southern North is basically at war with Radiant Republic. They are constantly posting with puppets attempting to influence the internal politics of this region, to the point where puppet nations are liking each others comments and voting on internal polls about this treaty.

A puppet nation of the Order of the Southern North is also calling us heathens in Radiant Republic and fanning whatever flames they can. This should be seen as an act of war by our friends in The Republic.
Last edited by New Bradfordsburg on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Founder's Office

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:05 am

New Bradfordsburg wrote:Also, at this point, Order of the Southern North is basically at war with Radiant Republic. They are constantly posting with puppets attempting to influence the internal politics of this region, to the point where puppet nations are liking each others comments and voting on internal polls about this treaty.

A puppet nation of the Order of the Southern North is also calling us heathens in Radiant Republic and fanning whatever flames they can. This should be seen as an act of war by our friends in The Republic.

I would like to reaffirm my only puppets in there are Indo 3 and Indo 4
The Midnight Order guy

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:59 am

Okay renegotiation so let's discuss. Before we start again however I must point out that it was not genocide, it was a assassination attempt as I role played as Jesper Odland as I stated which I assume he was arrested for though never pointed out what the crime was in the Judgment Day in the Radiant thread. Second you said in same RP thread I usurped power after my Dux was shot by an assassin and placed into a coma which relates to my first point. Thirdly I will admit as it happened not along ago that I posted in my region I will admit to because I ordered nations to remove all things Daxlamic but not all followed that order though some moved things into museums. That is ban on religion and freedom of religion itself which I will admit which was wrong. I never allowed Daxlamic faith to be part of the region that I founded through rebellion. Yes I am guilty as charged there for sure on that crime that I will admit to.

So here my stipulations for a new renogiated treaty:

1. Odinburgh admit to crimes of ban of religion and freedom of religion in Radiant Republic including assassination attempt on the Dux.
2. Both sides recognize the conflict was unnecessary and went too far.
3. Embassies will be restored as in previous treaty verson.
4. New renewed peace and diplomatic efforts to repair damage between regions involved.
5. We will need a monitor progress and if conditions are right reunification can be discussed at a later time.
6. Cessation of all hostilities including toward OSN. I will advise OSN to withdraw from Radiant Republic.

This is a rough draft so please add or amend anything even so by Western Arab Empire. Probably a good idea to include OSN as they are now drawn into this.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:13 am

I believe these new points are more suitable.

If these are agreed upon by all parties, I will be happy to cease our feud with The Radiant, but unless the treaty demands it, I doubt we would restore embassies.
The Midnight Order guy

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 am

Odinburgh wrote:Okay renegotiation so let's discuss. Before we start again however I must point out that it was not genocide, it was a assassination attempt as I role played as Jesper Odland as I stated which I assume he was arrested for though never pointed out what the crime was in the Judgment Day in the Radiant thread. Second you said in same RP thread I usurped power after my Dux was shot by an assassin and placed into a coma which relates to my first point. Thirdly I will admit as it happened not along ago that I posted in my region I will admit to because I ordered nations to remove all things Daxlamic but not all followed that order though some moved things into museums. That is ban on religion and freedom of religion itself which I will admit which was wrong. I never allowed Daxlamic faith to be part of the region that I founded through rebellion. Yes I am guilty as charged there for sure on that crime that I will admit to.

So here my stipulations for a new renogiated treaty:

1. Odinburgh admit to crimes of ban of religion and freedom of religion in Radiant Republic including assassination attempt on the Dux.
2. Both sides recognize the conflict was unnecessary and went too far.
3. Embassies will be restored as in previous treaty version.
4. New renewed peace and diplomatic efforts to repair damage between regions involved.
5. We will need a monitor nation progress and if conditions are right reunification can be discussed at a later time.
6. Cessation of all hostilities including toward OSN. I will advise OSN to withdraw from Radiant Republic.

This is a rough draft so please add or amend anything even so by Western Arab Empire. Probably a good idea to include OSN as they are now drawn into this.

Upon work draft the current wording regarding Cobalt Network now part of this draft.

The nation of Atrilan, on behalf of the Cobalt Network, hereby signs on the following terms:
  • Hostilities between the Cobalt Network and The Radiant will cease.
  • The Cobalt Network and The Radiant will refrain from going to war
  • Relations between the Cobalt Network and Radiant Republic will remain cordial. Meanwhile, the Cobalt Network and The Radiant will begin an ambassadorial program to prevent mishaps like this. (Preferably on Discord)
  • Embassies will be restored one month following the signing of the treaty
  • War would be permitted (on the acceptance of both parties) which would take place on International Incidents, and would only serve for roleplay purposes and in the greater interest of fun for regional members, and will in no way affect the region or their relations.
  • Both sides recognize the conflict unnecessary and overblown

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:I believe these new points are more suitable.

If these are agreed upon by all parties, I will be happy to cease our feud with The Radiant, but unless the treaty demands it, I doubt we would restore embassies.

That's your region decision in your interest what you do regarding embassies as long as #6 provision is upheld and that all feuds are ceased in accordance with #4 provision. As you can see the draft is still a work in progress so I thank your input.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:19 pm

This is very serious business.
o.o
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

The Zamora
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby The Zamora » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:15 pm

We welcome renegotiation with Radiant Republic to formulate a treaty all parties can be happy with.

We must also alert our colleagues in this thread that words of hate have continued tonight on Radiant Republic's regional message board.

We are concerned about the profane words used on Radiant Republic's RMB directed toward the faith of Dáxlam as a whole. They are too vulgar to repeat here.

There should be no place for hate. We believe puppets from Order of the Southern North are responsible for these hateful posts, which mirror the language used about Dáxlam on the Order of the Southern North regional message board.

We once again call on Order of the Southern North to refrain from such attacks upon our faith. We welcome renegotiation with Radiant Republic to formulate a treaty all parties can be happy with. This matter has never concerned Order of the Southern North, a region that I have long wanted to split ties with due to their source as a stream of WA multiples during the height of The Radiant, and due to the willingness of nations in this region, like Unnamedland, to use nuclear weapons in RP wars.

Many of the claims about Dáxlam from Order of the Southern North are simply not true. We will address those at a later time, unless we find it prudent to the process of developing a new treaty.

So, The Radiant finishes with these questions. What does Order of the Southern North want? Will they continue to harass and interfere? What does Radiant Republic want in a new treaty, and what would it take to bring the two Radiants together again.

Let us be honest.

-Dux Bradford John through The Zamora, An Embassy Within Radiant Republic
Last edited by The Zamora on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:05 am

When the renegotiation is complete, we have no more reason to wage this war.

I would like to reaffirm that I have already declared my puppets, and am unaware of those you suspect to be OSN citizens
The Midnight Order guy

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay