NATION

PASSWORD

Milky Way Map 4.0 Main Thread [FT]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Galactic Cartographers
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Milky Way Map 4.0 Main Thread [FT]

Postby Galactic Cartographers » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 am

.:THE MILKY WAY STATIC GALACTIPOLITICAL MAP VERSION 4.0:.
Brought to you by the Morningstar Coalition, and Terra Empira..

For questions or comments, feel free to TG Terra Empira, Morningstar Coalition, Vipra, or hop onto #NSMilkyWay on the EsperNet IRC servers. Click here to pull up Mibbit, a easy and free online IRC client. Just enter a nick and hit go!

No matter where you go, there you are.
- Confucius

FACTION COLOR CODES:

Neutral (No Owners)/Non-Aligned (No Alliance)/Protected - White
Unclaimed/Abandoned - Pink - ff46ff

LA Pact (LA Pact) - Gold/Yellow - d79e09
Hermes (Hermes) - Blue - 3116bd
Galactic Empire (GE) - Orange - e6870d
The Coalition (COL) - Red - b12c2c
Totalitarian Systems Absolute Regency (TSAR) - Green - 507D2A
Lords of Chaos - Turqoise - 00BFFF
Byzantine Hegemony - Light Green - 00BF00
Trader's Economic Coalition (TEC) - White (Until color is chosen)
Amaranthine Imperium - Bright Amaranth Magenta - FF355E

Legion (Secret IC) - White
Priory of Pandaemonium (Secret IC) - White

The Resolute Syndicate (Syndicate) - Purple - 9128e9 - DEFUNCT

THE MAPS AND THE CATALOGS:

EDIT (06/09/2011): Map is updated with new and old claims, be sure to check is out Here.

Important Links and Clickables
    Submission Thread - Here
    Discussion Thread - Here - <------- All your 'Tags' go here!
    Map 3.0 Archive Thread - Here

IRC Links - Stop by for a chat!
    #NSLegion - The place to be for NS FT. - Direct Link
    #NSMilkyWay - The official map thread IRC chan. We are always here to help if you have trouble. - Direct Link
Last edited by Galactic Cartographers on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Galactic Cartographers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Cartographers » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 am

.:Announcements:.

Announcement - 03-09-2011 - (Vipra) - New
Hello all, I am currently map cartographer and have made a massive update to the map. Be sure to check it out.

Should anyone find themselves not mapped or lacking their desired alliance colour, please make a post on the submissions thread stating such. I do realize that the Byzantine Hegemony is as of yet uncoloured, but that will be corrected upon the next update.

The list of claims has a new temporary update until I can organize it better, but until such a time it will have to do in its current form. If you are not listed, or listed incorrectly, please send me a TG or post in the discussion thread.

Announcement - 1-21-2011 - (Terra Empira) -
Hi all. Lets hope I get the formatting for this right and don't screw over this entire post.

Recently, Morningstar and myself have been busy with things in real life, up to the point where RPing has become hard, if not nearly impossible, and the map has been getting pushed aside very slowly. I apologize very much for this, and am sure Morningstar would as well.

Morningstar has very little access to a computer where he can edit the map image right now, or get on IRC. I can't update the map because I don't have the files needed for it.

I assure you, the map is not dead, dieing, in a coma, or any other forum of inactive. Updates are just slow for now, and we will get back on track A.S.A.P.

Thanks for understanding,
- TheBadShepperd

P.S, if you see the Galactic Cartographer account go CTE, please TG me ( Terra Empira ). It can be hard to keep an eye on it.

Announcement - 11-04-2010 - (Morningstar)
Another announcement. It seems Terra Empira was a little trigger-happy with the catalog updates, and he simply copypasta'd the text file I was still editing. As such, the thread catalog has become very borked. (Actually, only the pink color and 'abandoned' header are borked. :-) I'm almost done editing the text file, and will update the catalog ASAP.

After this I just need to get to work on importing the 3.0 claims. I have a full catalog of 3.0 submissions, I just need to get it formatted and get the systems plugged into the map image. Then finally we can get to the waiting list for the 4.0 Submission Thread.

Announcement - 09-30-2010 - (Morningstar)
We have our first announcement ladies and gentlemen! I've finally been able to get enough time to get back to editing the bloody map. Now, to let you know what the hell I've been doing. In our new 3.5 incarnation, I've decided to learn from some of the lessons of 3.0.

First off, all claims on the map now have uniform text sizes for their labels. Sadly, this major change means that I have to start pretty much from scratch and re-input all the claims. Because of this, most of the map currently looks very empty and bare. Apologies for this.

Second is that text labels will no longer be colored. This is to allow faster and easier editing of faction colors in the event a player changes teams. Now instead of having to re-do the text (re-coloring the text with the tools available to me is a right bitch), all I have to do is re-color a simple dot (MUUUUCH easier, I assure you).

Third major change regards to rules. One of the primary reasons I started this map is to help encourage a semblance of continuity among the chaos that is NS-verse. By establishing where our territories are, it makes us as writers consider who is actually nearby, and whether that random chance meeting is really all the plausible (Very plausible if both parties are neighbors, but very very unlikely if you're on opposite sides of the galaxy).
Now unfortunately, NS has now been through three major map projects, and in some cases, a good deal of continuity is lost between each. In an effort to partially alleviate this, I have taken it upon myself to begin importing certain claims from the old Bryn-map. I am doing my best to inform those involved, and I am taking suggestions on who/what to import. However, this also means that I am reserving the right to adjust claim locations slightly to make them more accurate to the old map's positions. This means you might find your existing 3.0 coordinates sliding by a Sector if things didn't quite line up.
This policy is not up for debate, however I am willing to listen to players if they have issues with where I've moved things around.

Finally, for this first batch of updates I started with a short list of existing (3.0) claims compiled by Terra Empira. I finished all the claims on this list in the Alpha Quadrant. Then I changed lists. I had by then finished plotting coordinates for my final list of claims to import from Bryn's 2.0 map. Again, I started in Alpha, and finished with Beta.

So, what is currently on the map consists of claims in Alpha from 3.0, some claims in Alpha from 2.0, and claims from 2.0 in Beta.

Here's the map. This is a direct link to the image, and I warn you that it is fairly large (22mb in size).
Last edited by Galactic Cartographers on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

Galactic Cartographers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Cartographers » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:23 am

.:Reserved for Announcement Archives:.

When Announcements become too old, or when the announcements section becomes too large to update any more, old announcements will be moved here.
Last edited by Galactic Cartographers on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galactic Cartographers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

.:Alpha:.

--Abandoned
Songnam
Abandoned Claims
  • Songeaurth - Alpha (J,S)(5,5) - Star System - Notes: Four worlds, only roughly earth like, as the homeworld.
  • Songnamese Colonies - Alpha (J,S)(5,3)- Star System - Notes: 7 worlds, 4 of which Habitable, colonized all habitable worlds in that system (Hyonshan, Cholsungon, Kinsuyang, Kwanjusan)

--Protected
Protected Claims
Factions: N/A
  • Sol - Alpha (M,T)(4,2) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present

--Jenrak
The Amarite Massing of the Arkas Umenmnan - (Jenrak)
Factions: None - Will: Cede to Huntaer / Amazonian Beasts
  • Xanadu - Alpha (K,U)(0,2) - Deep Space: Rogue Planet - Notes: Capitol
The Totalian Imperiate of the Arkas Totalius - (Jenrak)
Factions: The Galactic Empire - Will: Fair Game
  • Sipta Threnfdra - Alpha (G,O)(2,2) - Star System
  • Sephuruga Thetaruun - Alpha (G,O)(5,3) - Star System
  • Sembhara Tharbaruhk - Alpha (G,O)(6,6) - Star System

--Vipra
The Imperium of Vipra - (Vipra)
Factions: TSAR - Will: Protected
  • Valethus: Alpha (I,O) (1,1) – Star System – Notes: Capital
  • Arkanus: Alpha (I,O) (0,6) – Star System
  • Farenik: Alpha (I,O) (2,9) – Star System
  • Solarae Kareen - Alpha (D,P)(5,5) - Star System - Notes: Capital / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Sol-Kar)
  • Nakotar - Alpha (D,P)(3,2) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Sol-Kar)
  • Nowem - Alpha (G, Q)(8, 7) – Star System - Notes: Capital / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Radaita)
  • Adien - Alpha (G, Q)(8, 1) – Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Radaita)
  • Cuatour - Alpha (H, Q)(3, 8 ) – Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Radaita)
  • Dorse - Alpha (G, Q)(8, 4) – Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Radaita)
  • Dova - Alpha (H, Q)(1, 7) – Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Radaita)
  • Kunlun - Alpha (G, Q)(8, 3) – Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Radaita)
  • Irul - Alpha (L,O)(7,4) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Roszul)
  • Irocia - Alpha (L,O)(5,6) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Roszul)

--Kilrany
The Quinquevirate of Kilrany - (Kilrany)
Factions: Hermes - Will: UNKNOWN
  • Midgard - Alpha (F,P)(8,0) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / HHTC Gate Present
  • Gehenna - Alpha (D,P)(6,4) - Star System - Notes: Original Owner: (Morningstar Coalition) / 200 LY diameter region of tortured space, full of spatial and dimensional anomalies. Gehenna system sits at the edge of this region.

--Tocrowkia
The Interstellar Reich of Tocrowkia - (Tocrowkia)
Factions: Coalition / Hermes - Will: Cede to: Any Hermes Member
  • Liberty Prime - Alpha (J,V)(8,3) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Alavin - Alpha (K,V)(8,0) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Basilisk - Alpha (L,V)(1,2) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Corodra - Alpha (L,U)(5,9) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Beseldor - Alpha (M,V)(1,1) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Dansimir - Alpha (M,U)(2,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Halcyon - Alpha (E,Q)(2,2) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Gisela - Alpha (D,P)(8,4) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Allyson - Alpha (D,P)(8,9) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Felicia - Alpha (F,P)(2,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Roselyn - Alpha (E,P)(2,4) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Phoebe - Alpha (D,N)(7,9) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Amelia - Alpha (D,N)(5,4) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Cirno - Alpha (E,N)(2,2) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Viola - Alpha (D,M)(6,8) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Madeline - Alpha (E,Q)(5,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Robin - Alpha (E,R)(7,3) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Audrey - Alpha (E,R)(4,4) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Claire - Alpha (F,R)(0,6) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Fiona - Alpha (E,R)(9,9) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Mineva - Alpha (F,S)(4,6) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Cicelia - Alpha (G,S)(8,8) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Vivienne - Alpha (H,T)(3,4) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Alyssa - Alpha (H,T)(9,3) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Marlene - Alpha (H,T)(9,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Ingrid - Alpha (H,U)(6,0) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)
  • Amelie - Alpha (I,U)(4,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)

--Derscon
The Fourth Dersconi Amaranthine Imperium - (Derscon)
Factions: Amaranthine Imperium - Will: Remove
  • Helios - Alpha (E,Q)(3,3) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)
  • Baltic - Alpha (E,Q)(2,9) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)
  • Tyrandus - Alpha (E,P)(5,3) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)
  • Mannath - Alpha (G,Q)(3,5) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)
  • Phaeton - Alpha (G,R)(6,1) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)
  • Southwatch - Alpha (G,R)(5,5) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)
  • Bayrus - Alpha (G,P)(5,4) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)
  • Red Hammer - Alpha (H,P)(3,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)
  • Sulanis - Alpha (H,N)(3,5) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (The Island States)

The Amaranthine Imperium (Derscon)
  • Bifröstheim - Alpha (I,X)(1,4) - Star System / Nexus
  • Tolbiazot - Alpha (H,W)(4,4) - Star System
  • Sjarnhalla - Alpha (I,V)(0,7) - Star System
  • Neutronium Farm - Alpha (J,X)(1,7) - Installation / Star Field

Cherry Ridge (Derscon)
  • Antioch - Alpha (L,T)(8,0) - Star System
  • Theodostella - Alpha (L,T)(5,6) - Star System

--Hyperspatial Travel
The Vipran Dominion of Talyth - (Hyperspatial Travel)
Factions: TSAR / ESUS - Will: Fair Game
  • Arion - Alpha (I,Q)(2,2) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Lazaro - Alpha (I,R)(6,4) - Star System
  • Jele - Alpha (J,R)(6,3) - Star System
  • Gerrais - Alpha (J,Q)(5,5) - Star System
  • Orus - Alpha (J,Q)(6,0) - Star System
  • Yaltar - Alpha (I,P)(2,2) - Star System

--Skaugra
- (Skaugra)
Factions: Amaranthine Imperium - Will: UNKNOWN
  • Artesia - Alpha (E,M)(0,5) - Star System

--Sskiss
- (Sskiss)
Factions: UNKNOWN - Will: UNKNOWN
  • Ssmog - Alpha (I,R)(5,9) - Star System
  • Cha' torr - Alpha (I,S)(0,1) - Star System
  • Ruusta - Alpha (J,T)(4,3) - Star System
  • Kraal - Alpha (J,T)(6,0) - Star System
  • Sskaa - Alpha (K,R)(3,5) - Star System
  • Pruuk' Koopa - Alpha (K,S)(3,5) - Star System
  • Sisss - Alpha (K,S)(7,8) - Star System
  • Ssliss - Alpha (K,T)(2,1) - Star System
  • Praak' Krii - Alpha (K,U)(5,0) - Star System
  • Sslorr' Rissht - Alpha (L,R)(8,8) - Star System
  • Riiss' Sslash - Alpha (L,S)(6,8) - Star System
  • Rraak - Alpha (L,S)(0,1) - Star System
  • Llaak - Alpha (L,U)(7,3) - Star System
  • Lisss' Khaa - Alpha (M,S)(1,3) - Star System
  • P' Kaw' Kaw - Alpha (M,S)(3,1) - Star System
  • Zzorr' Khraal - Alpha (M,T)(3,5) - Star System

--Red Talons
Nomadic Republic of Red Talons - (Red Talons)
Factions: Legion (Secret IC) / Priory of Pandaemonium (Secret IC) - Will: Remove
  • Esaim - Alpha (G,S)(1,7) - Star System

--The Garbage Men
The Garbage Men Corporation - (The Garbage Men)
Factions: None - Will: Fair Game
  • The Garbage Men - Alpha (K,P)(7,8) - Star System

--Storm Gard
The Aeon Union (Storm Gard)
Factions: The Resolute Syndicate - Will: Fair Game
  • Restia: Alpha (I,S) (2,5)- System - Notes: Capitol

--Amazonian Beasts
The Amazonian Celestial Republic (Amazonian Beasts)
Factions: Resolute Syndicate - Will: Cede to (Jenrak) / (Telros)
  • Terminus: Alpha (L,P)(4,3) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Pinnacle Station: Alpha (L,O)(4,8) - Deep Space: Station
  • Foundation: Alpha (L,P)(6,5) - System
  • Lemort: Alpha (K,P)(9,4) - System
  • Terranueve: Alpha (L,P)(7,2) - System

--Xiscapia
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia (Xiscapia)
Factions: Resolute Syndicate - Will: Cede to (Greater Phenia) / (Morningstar Coalition)
  • Chalybs: Alpha (G,Q)(0,8) - System
  • Mokusatsu: Alpha (A,X)(9,0) - Deep Space: Rouge Planet - Notes: Secret IC

--Alversia
The Alversian People's Republic – (Alversia)
Factions: N/A - Will:Protected
  • Benedict - Alpha (F, Q) (4,6) - Star System
  • Sanoya - Alpha (F, Q) (6,6) - Star System

--Malcastrineze
The Commonwealth of Malcastrineze (Malcastrineze)
Factions: Legion (Secret IC) - Will: Fair Game
  • Classi - Alpha (H,P)(3,8) - System
  • Grux - Alpha (G,N)(6,6) - System
  • Lim - Alpha (G,Q)(0,9) - System

The Young Warian Empire - (Warian Empire)
Factions: None – Will: Fair Game
  • Warian Omega - Alpha (J,N) (3,2) Star System - Notes: Contains one asteroid belt Contains Olypmus Star base.
  • [i]Cierco - Alpha (I,N) (5,4) Star System - Notes: Contains Olympia Star base.
  • [i]Grey Heaven - Alpha (H,N) (5,9) Star System - Notes: Contains Olympia Star base.

The Network of Cyber Utopia - (Cyber Utopia)
Factions: None – Will: Cede to Jenrak
  • [i]Raleigh[i] - Alpha (H,S)(4,5) - Star System
  • [i]Sten[i] - Alpha (H,S)(7,8) - Star System
  • [i]Varesh[i] - Alpha (G,S)(9,6) - Star System
  • [i]Monoglaxia - Alpha (H,S)(2,7) - Star System - Notes: Capitol

--Brewdomia
The Lost Planets Of Arulla - (Brewdomia)
Factions: The Resolute Syndicate / Legion / The Priory Of Pandemonium - Will: Cede to (Amazonian Beasts)
  • Arulla - Alpha (K,O)(2,3) - Star System - Notes: Capitol

--Ozymos
The United Extrasolar Kingdom Of Bretonia - (Ozymos)
Factions: Resolute Syndicate - Will: Cede to Hornopolis
  • Darwin - Alpha (E,N)(5,5) - Star System
  • Grimsby - Alpha (F,S)(5,5) - Star System
  • Camelot - Alpha (F,S)(2,8) - Star System
  • Camlann - Alpha (D,U)(2,7) - Star System - Notes: Daemon World/Portal Present

--The Fedral Union
The United Terran Allaince (The Fedral Union)
Factions: ESUS - Will: Fair Game
  • New Sol - Alpha (M,S)(0,0) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Alpha Darani - Alpha (M,S)(0,3) - Star System
  • Scopio Beta - Alpha (M,S)(5,4) - Star System
  • Ixcumane - Alpha (M,S)(6,7) - Star System

--EternalNight
The Triune Of Eternal Night (EternalNight)
Factions: None - Will: Remove
  • A'Tren-Lael -Alpha (E,N)(1,9) - Star System

--Sidereal Cities
The Satellite State of Sidereal Cities - (Sidereal Cities)
Factions: TEC - Will: Fair Game
  • Devil's Gap - Alpha (E,P)(4,6) - Star Base
  • Thebes Port - Alpha (K,R)(1,5) - Star Base

--Roszul
The Empire of Roszul - (Roszul)
Factions: N/A - Will: Fair Game
  • Roszul - Alpha (L,N)(8,7) - Star System
  • Aerithim - Alpha (M,N)(1,9) - Star System

The Celestial Confederacy of the Arch Planets - (Of the Arch Ilands)
  • - The State of Illania - Alpha (M,Q)(4,6) -Group of Systems- Notes: Group of four systems The Trill System (Capitol of the Confederacy), Magnus System, Ibis System, Solaris System, -
  • - The State of Arlos Ridge - Alpha (M,Q)(2,4) -Group of Systems- Notes: Confederate Naval HQ, Group of Three systems Ursa-Gamma System, Ingeiatic System, Atol System-
  • - The State of Diemos - Alpha (M,Q)(2,2) -Group of Systems- Notes: Group of Two Systems Ingeiatic System, Penitence System-
  • - The State of Jitra - Alpha (M,Q)(3,7) -Group of Systems- Notes: Group of Two Systems Fulcrum System, Beta - Alviuli System-

The Empire of the Ben Boys - (The Ben Boys)
  • Gron - Alpha (F,U)(1,5) - Star System
  • Farcry - Alpha (F,U)(2,4) - Star System
  • Highlander - Alpha (F,U)(2,2) - Star System

The Nationalist Tantalan Kaiserreich - (Nationalist Tantalus)
Factions: ]Non-aligned - Will: Fair Game
  • Zeusia - Alpha (H,W)(5,4) - Star System / Homeworld; Note: Has three planets named Tantalus, Ixion, and Plouto. Tantalus has one moon named Niobe, which is also colonized by Tantalan-humans.

The Synthetic Sentience Race of Sythyn - (Sythyn)
  • i-E3/Z - Alpha (L,M)(9,6) - Star System; Special Note : SPi Conduit System
Last edited by Galactic Cartographers on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 30 times in total.

Galactic Cartographers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

.:Beta:.

---Protected
--Solar Communes

----Abandoned
--Sertian
--Verlorenen
--Dbrought
--Enzo Turga
---Bretonia-
Abandoned Claims
  • Verlorenen - Beta (O,S)(2,9) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / ABANDONED BY (Verlorenen)
  • Bretonia - Beta (S,R)(3,9) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / ABANDONED BY (-Bretonia-)
  • Zion - Beta (U,S)(8,1) - Star System - Notes: Military fortress System – ABANDONED by (Dbrought)
  • Ren - Beta (V,R)(5,7) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Dbrought)
  • Saffa - Beta (V,S,)(0,0) -star system - Notes: ABANDONED By (Dbrought)
  • Sho - Beta (W,Q)(7,6) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Dbrought)
  • Jin - Beta (x,p)(6,5) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Dbrought)
  • Orin - Beta (W,R)(4,0) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Dbrought)
  • Nefen - Beta (V,R,)(3,9) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Dbrought)
  • Selarus Prime - Beta (R,M)(2,3) - Star System - Notes: Capitol ABANDONED By (Enzo Turga)
  • Selarus Delta - Beta (R,N)(6,9) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Enzo Turga)
  • Junrik - Beta (Q,M)(8,4) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Enzo Turga)
  • Installation 5 - Beta (R,M)(9,2) - Deep Space: Station - Notes: Military base ABANDONED By (Enzo Turga)
  • Romula - Beta (Q,M)(6,4) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Enzo Turga)
  • Damascus IV - Beta (Q,N)(9,9) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Enzo Turga)
  • Alexandria - Beta (P,M)(5,3) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED By (Enzo Turga)

--Sertian
- (Sertian)
  • Rimor 1 - Beta (Q,T)(7,1) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Sertian)

Factions: TSAR - Will: Fair Game
  • Chin - Beta (U,S)(4,5) - Star System - Notes: Provincial Capitol
  • Sarai - Beta (U,S)(3,8) - Star System - Notes: Agricultural World
  • Edom - Beta (U,S)(4,2) - Star System - Notes: Forge World
  • Enoch - Beta (U,S)(1,3) - Star System - Notes: Military Fortress System
  • Helios - Beta - (R,P)(5,1) - 3 suns orbiting a gravity singularity - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Asgard Station - Beta - (R,P)(2,2) - Major trading hub and deep space military station - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Pandora - Beta - (Q,P)(9,4) - Mineral rich planet, with alien ruins - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Prometheus - Beta - (R,P)(3,4) - Mineral rich planet, with alien ruins. Harsh arid conditions. mountainous or desolate - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Virmire - Beta - (Q,P)(1,5) - Jointly owned colony, Lush world, earth like - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Hydra - Beta - (R,P)(1,5) - (IC) Secret Capital, station located in deep space - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Oceanus - Beta - (R,P)(4,5) - a completely ocean world. No land. Held together by an ancient alien gravity device. - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Aquarius - Beta - (R,P)(1,7) - Lush tropical world. 83% Ocean - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Tartarus - Beta - (Q,P)(7,9) - deep space prison and mining station - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought
  • Bifrost - Beta - (R,Q)(1,2) - Icy world, with rich mineral deposits, high geothermal and volcanic activity. (think Iceland) - PREVIOUS OWNERS: Dbrought

Grand Empire of Drakcon - (Drakcon)
Factions: N/A- Will: N/A
  • Ω Drakkcus - Beta (T,R)(2,0) - System Group - Notes: Location of the world of Drakcon, Empire Capital
  • Lungkkus - Beta (T,Q)(3,9) – Star System - Notes: Location of the world of Lungkcon,
  • Tatsukkus - Beta (T,R)(1,2) - Star System - Notes: Location of the world of Tatsukcon
  • Ryukkus - Beta (S,R)(8,0) - Star System - Notes: Location of the world of Ryukcon
  • Jokakkus - Beta (S,Q)(8,9) - Star System - Notes: Location of the world of Jokakcon
  • Ejderhakkus - Beta (S,Q)(4,7) - Star System - Notes: Location of the world of Ejderhakcon
  • Ormrkkus - Beta (T,R)(3,3) - Star System - Notes: Location of the world of Ormrkcon
  • Nrgwenyakkus - Beta (T,R)(4,5) - Star System - Notes: Location of the world of Nrgwenyakcon
  • ψ Hydra Station - Beta (T,R)(5,5) - Deep Space station- Notes: Connected with the Grendel Jump station
  • ψ Grendel Station - Beta (U,T)(5,2) - Deep Space station- Notes: Connected with the Hydra Jump Station

The Unitarian Republic of Weihr - (Weihr)
Factions: None - Will: Remove
  • Ω Ni Beta - Beta (R,W)(7,2) - Star System - Notes: 7 Inhabited planets, fortified to hades
  • Φ Karakos - Beta (R,W)(4,2) - Wormhole - Notes: Starbase in orbit of Wormhole
  • ψ Alia - Beta (R,W) (9,9) - Research Complex - Notes: Fleet stationed nearby

--The Humankind Abh
The Humankind Abh - (The Humankind Abh)
Factions: LA Pact - Will: UNKNOWN
  • Lakfakallae - Beta (W,O)(4,0) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / Artificial Star system
  • D'Hara - Beta (W,O)(0,9) - Star System - Notes: Ranger HQ

--Jenrak
The Abbadon Autarky of the Arkas Ermeriel[/color] - (Jenrak)
Factions: Priory of Pandaemonium (Secret IC) - Will: Fair Game
  • Akhenphire - Beta (W,S)(5,8) - Deep Space: Rogue Planet - Notes: Capitol

--Dead Snow
The Außen-Deutsches Sonnen-Reich of Dead Snow - (Dead Snow)
Factions: The Galactic Empire - Will: Fair Game
  • Neu-Berlin - Beta (P,U)(4,7) - System Group - Notes: Capitol

--Tocrowkia
The Interstellar Reich of Tocrowkia[/color] - (Tocrowkia)
  • Danorine - Beta (M,U)(9,3) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Arcona - Beta (N,T)(4,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Ithil - Beta (N,T)(8,8) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Jericho - Beta (O,U)(0,2) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • The Morghoul Veil - Beta (O,T)(3,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Gothica - Beta (O,U)(5,0) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Gray Haven - Beta (O,T)(7,6) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present

--Auman
The Aumanii Co-Prosperity Sphere[/color] - (Auman)
Factions: Hermes - Will: Remove
  • Algol - Beta (M,T)(6,0) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • New Ordonia - Beta (S,U)(9,2) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present

--New Dornalia
The United Colonies of Kobol[/color] - (New Dornalia)
  • Earth SSR - Beta (U,O)(0,1) - Star System
  • Chou Enlai - Beta (T,O)(3,8) - Star System

--Orthodox Gnosticism
The United Colonies of Kobol[/color] - (Orthodox Gnosticism)
  • Twelve Colonies - Beta (W,N)(5,9) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Kobol - Beta (V,O)(5,4) - Star System
  • New Caprica - Beta (S,P)(1,7) - Star System

--Thrashia
The Empire of Thrashia[/color] - (Thrashia)
Factions: Galactic Empire - Will: Cede to: Any GE Member
  • New Bastion - Beta (R,V)(2,1) - Star System
  • Victoria - Beta (Q,T)(3,0) - Star System
  • Carpenteria - Beta (Q,R)(5,7) - Star System
  • Solidarity - Beta (Q,R)(2,0) - Star System
  • Tarsus - Beta (V,R)(4,7) - Star System
  • Damascus - Beta (S,T)(2,2) - Deep Space: Station - Notes: Secret IC
  • Karak - Beta (Q,R)(9,9) - Deep Space: Station - Notes: Secret IC

--Solar Communes
The Confederation of Solar Communes - (Solar Communes)
Factions: ESUS - Will: Protected[/u]
  • Gliese 581: Beta (M,R) (4,4) - Star System - Notes: Capitol

--Techno-Kat
The Soviet Technocracy - (Techno-Kat)
Factions: None - Will: Cede to (Morningstar Coalition)
  • Illysium: Beta (V,M) (5,6) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Wilnus: Beta (W,N) (8,7) - System
  • Chthonia: Beta (U,N) (6,6) - System
  • Berytus: Beta (U,N) (3,9) - System

--Democratic Colonies
Federated Union of Democratic Colonies - (Democratic Colonies)
Factions: Amaranthine Imperium - Will: Cede to Derscon

• Zvyezdarok-Perim - Beta (N,S)(7,5) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Camelot - Beta (N,S)(7,0) - Star System
  • Gifted - Beta (O,S)(5,7) - Star System
  • Taggart-Orti'Ago - Beta (O,S)(4,1) - Star System

--Xiscapia
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia (Xiscapia)
Factions: Resolute Syndicate - Will: Cede to (Greater Phenia) / (Morningstar Coalition)
  • Kawachi - Beta (R,U)(5,5) - System - Notes: Abandoned by Avilya
  • Masaaki - Beta (R,U)(5,0) - System - Notes: Abandoned by Avilya
  • Kana - Beta (R,Q)(9,2) - Wormhole - Notes: Abandoned by Avilya, system destroyed on creation of Wormhole
  • Fudo - Beta (R,Q)(6,5) - System - Notes: Abandoned by Avilya, jointly controlled with the Confederacy of Arch Planets (Of The Arch ilands)
  • Phenia - Beta (N,U)(0,0) - System Cluster- Notes: Previous owner Phenia/Greater Phenia / Includes the star systems of Phenia and Beta Anubis

--The Fedral Union
The United Terran Allaince (The Fedral Union)
Factions: ESUS - Will: Fair Game
  • Torm - Beta (M,S)(2,7) - Star System
  • Dehlini - Beta (M,S)(7,6) - Star System
  • Savara - Beta (M,S)(3,2) - Star System
  • Tyrian - Beta (M,S)(5,2) - Star System

--North Mack
Terran Empire of North Mack - (North Mack)
Factions: Coalition - Will:Fair Game
  • Helmrakai - Beta (Q,R)(9,6) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Local Cluster - Beta (Q,R)(9,5) - System Group - Notes: 21 Systems In Cluster
  • Taross - Beta (Q,R)(4,6) - Star System
  • Northern Cluster - Beta (Q,Q)(9,9) - System Group - Notes: 3 Systems In Cluster
  • Babylon Cluster - Beta (Q,Q) (0,8) - System Group - Notes: 2 Systems In Cluster

--Cilistia Novaren
The Solarian Empire - (Cilistia Novaren)
  • Saleous - Beta (P,N)(4,2) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Tarkanas Beta (P,N)(1,4) - Star Systems - Notes: Mining System
  • Lavende Beta (P,O)(1,1) - Star Systems
  • Visevaren Beta (P,N)(8,8) - Star Systems

--Terraius
The Roman Empire / Imperium Romanum - (Terraius)
Factions: The Imperial Combine/The Byzantine Hegemony - Will: Cede to (Trailers)
  • Ratio Romanum - Beta (S,Q)(3,5) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / Copy of Sol System
  • Ratio Hellena - Beta (S,Q)(1,9) - System Group - Notes: Loriiea (State) & Korana (Protectorate)
  • Ratio Retributus - Beta (S,Q)(7,2) - System Group - Notes: Refara (Province) & Kalanius (Province)
  • Ratio Expendis - Beta (S,P)(2,4) - Star System - Notes: Victorus (Colony) & Obdurare (Colony)
  • Ratio Porta - Beta (S,P)(6,1) - Star System - Notes: Nova Porta (Colony) & Bella (Station)
  • Ratio Favour - Beta (S,O)(7,4) - Star System - Notes: Military Installations, no Colonies/Provinces
  • Ratio Roliam - Beta (S,O)(3,4) - Star System - Notes: Military Installations, no Colonies/Provinces
  • Ratio Wartum - Beta (U,P)(9,3) - Star System - Notes: Military Installations, no Colonies/Provinces
  • Ratio Pyrrius - Beta (R,Q)(9,3) - Star System - Notes: Military Installations, Major production and mining facilities
  • Ratio Kalypto - Beta (R,Q)(5,7) - Star System - Notes: Military Installations, Major production and mining facilities
  • Ratio Byzantium - Beta (U,P)(5,9) - Star System - Notes: Capitol of the Byzantine Empire

--Morningstar Coalition
The Morningstar Coalition - (Morningstar Coalition)
Factions: AT Coalition - Will: Fair Game
  • Niflheim - Beta (V,P)(0,3) - Star System

--Sskiss
- (Sskiss)
  • Kraach - Beta (N,T)(0,0) - Star System

• Blackened Horizon - Beta (W,N) (7,4) Star System.
  • [i]Sulla - Beta (W,N) (0,3) Star System - Notes: Contains Olympus Star base.
  • [i]Dominus Maxima - Beta (W,M) (3,6) Star System.
  • [i]Choatica - Beta (X,N) (7,5) Star System-Notes: Contains Olympia Star base.

The Scientific Federation of Advancement of Man - Advancement of Man)
Factions: [i]TEC - Will:<Fair Game>
  • Sol Utopia - Beta (P,Q)( 4,2) - Claim Type: <Star System> - Notes: Has 1 planet and a gas giant, both have a moon,<Capital><Home System>
  • Machina Medius - Beta (M,M)( 9,9) - Claim Type: <Space station> - Notes: <Heavily Fortified Research Station>

The Restored Commonwealth of the WIck - (TheWIck)
Factions: League of the Raumreich - Will: Cede to Orthodox Gnosticism
  • Freeground - Beta(N,X)(1,0) - Space Station
  • Hornburg - Beta(N,V)(0,2) - Star System
  • Great March - Beta(O,N)(5,5) - System Group
  • Ghost March - Beta(N,O)(1,8) - System Group

--Red Talons
Factions: Legion (Secret IC) / Priory of Pandaemonium (Secret IC) - Will: Remove
  • Proxima - Beta (T,T)(1,0) - Star System

--Northern Rangeria
The Principality of Northern Rangeria - (Northern Rangeria)
  • Principality - Beta (Q,O)(3,1) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Hydra Minor - Beta (P,O)(6,6) - Star System
  • Vanguard - Beta (P,O)(8,9) - Star System
  • Threshold - Beta (P.N)(5,0) - Star System
  • Neshan - Beta (Q,N)(5,0) - Star System
  • Teknocore - Beta (O,P)(2,0) - Star System

[u]The Grand Solar Reich of Kisia - (Kisia)

Factions: TSAR - Will: Remove
  • ΩKastia- Beta (W, P)(3, 5) - Star System - Notes: Home System
  • Naraketh- Beta (W, P)(5, 7) - Star System
  • Tezera- Beta (W, P)(5, 3) - Star System
  • Ceron- Beta (W, P)(4, 1) - Star System
  • Mrakavia- Beta (W, P)(0, 2) - Star System
  • Kreig- Beta (V, O)(3, 5) - Star System

The United Coven of the Otherworlds - (-St George)
  • Rigis System - Beta (P,V)(0,3) - Star System
  • Crellos System - Beta (O,V)(9,5) - Star System
  • Tirin System - Beta (P,V)(2,4) - Star System
  • Zaros System - Beta (P,V)(2,9) - Star System
  • Narv Station - Beta (P,W)(6,4) - Deep Space Station
  • Rian Station - Beta (Q,V)(7,3) - Deep Space Station

The Satellite States of Sidereal Cities - (Sidereal Cities)
  • Virgopolis - Beta (X,M)(6,9) - Star Base
  • Golesta - Beta (R,I)(4,7) - Star Base

The United Colonies of Kobol - (New Dornalia)
Factions: LA Pact - Will: Any GE Member, or The Humankind Abh
  • Tudehastan County - Beta (T,O)(5,1) -Star System -Notes: One of several hubs on the Dornalian Hyperspace Expressway. County Capital is Tudehastan, oddly enough.
  • Luxembourgia County - Beta (U,O)(6,7) -Star System -Notes: Major Hive City and Transport Center in a binary system. County Capital is the City of Hammertongs.
  • Engels County - Beta (T,N)(9,4) -Star System -Notes: County Capital is New Magnitogorsk.
  • New Chicago County - Beta (S,N)(4,6) -System Group -Notes: County Capital is Ft. Casimir Pulaski on the planet of the same name. Encompasses 6-8 systems in total. Contains a hub which links to Nova Louisiana and other extra-MWG Counties.
  • New Monterrey County - Beta (R,O)(7,5) -System Group -Notes: Additionally, contains the Cooperative Union of Hajarra, a planet whose status is akin to Puerto Rico. County Capital is Farrellsgrad.

Tsaron Republic - (Boico)
  • Aurellium Cluster - Beta (R,S)(6,4) - System Group - Notes: Contains the capital of Tsaro, on the planet Aurellia.
  • Eden - Beta (R,S)(3,6) - Star System - Notes: Fortress system.
  • Prospekt - Beta (Q,S)(8,9) - Star System

Principality Sovereignty of Heliocalypse - (Heliocalypse)
  • Pythreoloel System Segment- Beta (N, W)(0, 0) - Group of Systems - Notes: Pentravase Axial Government HQ. Composed of Axoz System, Metrpl System, Lolon System and Cicilo System
  • Lucic System Segment- Beta (O, W)(1, 3) - Group of Systems - Notes: Principality Navy HQ. Composed of Horon System, Kilidah System, Azuno System, Frozk System
  • Horol System Segment- Beta (M, W)(8, 2) - Group of Systems - Notes: Research Acquisitors HQ. Composed of Ice Chalice System, Jirgenor System and Movon System

Pschycotic Pschycos (Derscon)
  • Honnouji - Beta (O,R)(5,2) - Star System
  • Owarkuno - Beta (P,R)(0,0) - Star System
  • Echisado - Beta (O,Q)(6,0) - Star System

The Imperial Archipelagic Planet of Oceanic Vakiadia (Oceanic Vakiadia)
Factions: Unaligned - Will: Fair Game
  • Ziarik - Beta (P,N)(6,6) - Star System - Notes: Homeworld

The Amaran Empire (Sons of Corvinus)
  • Nightgane - Beta (O,O)(3,5) - Star System

The Republic of Coruscant (The Republic of Coruscant)
Factions: Unaligned - Will: Remove
  • Coruscant - Beta (N,O)(1,1) - Star System

Reino Real de Playa Esmeralda (Playa Esmerelda)
  • Novus Vita - Beta (N,R)(6,4) - Star System
Last edited by Galactic Cartographers on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Galactic Cartographers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Cartographers » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 am

.: Delta :.

----Abandoned
--Riah
--Feazanthia
--Lariza
--Boico
--Morningstar Coalition
Abandoned Claims
  • Hatte - Delta (N,H)(5,9) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Riah)
  • Zarn - Delta (N,G)(1,8) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Riah)
  • Corr-Farr - Delta (R,F)(6,7) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Feazanthia)
  • Anta-Re - Delta (S,G)(1,2) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Feazanthia)
  • Sojent-Ra - Delta (S,G)(8,0) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Feazanthia)
  • Lariza - Delta (V,H)(1,9) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / HHTC Gate Present / ABANDONED BY (Lariza)
  • Tarzis - Delta (U,H)(2,9) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / ABANDONED BY (Lariza)
  • Aagartha - Delta (U,I)(0,2) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / ABANDONED BY (Lariza)
  • Drazill - Delta (U,I)(5,4) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / ABANDONED BY (Lariza)
  • New Manticore - Delta (X,J)(7,8) - Star System - Notes: Capitol, ABANDONED BY (Manticore Reborn)
  • Forward Base 2 - Delta (X,J)(5,7) - Deep Space - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Manticore Reborn)

--Trailers
The Confederated Hellenic Empire of Trailers - (Trailers)
Factions: ESUS / The Byzantine Hegemony - Will: Fair game
  • New Halicarnassus - Delta (O,I)(2,4) - Star System
  • New Thebes - Delta (N,J)(0,0) - Star System
  • Argos - Delta (Q,H)(5,7) - Star System
  • Pergamon - Delta (R,G)(1,7) - Star System
  • Rhodos - Delta (N,I)(7,0) - Star System

Factions: TSAR - Will: Protected
  • Forta Omicron - Delta (P,C)(6,8) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Magna Omega)
  • Pax Vestigium - Delta (P,B)(9,8) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Magna Omega)
  • Terracon - Delta (Q,B)(7,9) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Magna Omega)
  • Seronis - Delta (Q,C)(5,4) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Magna Omega)
  • Res Rgis Tractus - Delta (M,D)(7,6) - Star System - Notes PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Hornopolis)
  • Iriquois Omega - Delta (M,D)(8,6) - Star System - Notes PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Hornopolis)
  • Klendathu - Delta (M,D)(8,8) - Star System - Notes PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Hornopolis)
  • Razon - Delta (Q,C)(2,6) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Boico)
  • Aurona - Delta (Q,C)(7,1) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Boico)
  • Aesano - Delta (O,D)(9,0) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Boico)
  • Golga - Delta (P,C)(3,1) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Boico)
  • Sarturus - Delta (M,I)(9,0) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Morningstar Coalition)
  • Titus Verge - Delta (O,D)(7,6) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Magna Omega)
  • Pretor - Delta (N,D)(4,2) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Magna Omega)
  • Nectos - Delta (O,D)(7,2) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Magna Omega)
  • Herculius - Delta (N,D)(5,5) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Magna Omega)

--Bavin
The Bavinese Federation[/color] - (Bavin)
Factions: Coalition - Will: Fair Game
  • Bavin - Delta (S,J)(8,5) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / HHTC Gate Present
  • Daever - Delta (T,I)(2,7) - Star System
  • Halle - Delta (S,I)(4,8) - Star System
  • Derdon - Delta (S,I)(6,6) - Star System
  • Foer - Delta (S,I)(6,2) - Star System
  • Alstania - Delta (T,I)(5,1) - Star System

--Huerdae
The Huerdaen Star Empire - (Huerdae)
Factions: Legion (Secret IC) - Will: Cede to (Telros)
  • Pantos - Delta (Q,F)(0,1) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / Huerdaen Homeworld
  • Storan - Delta (Q,H)(7,4) - Star System
  • Mah'Lahn - Delta (Q,E)(3,9) - Star System - Notes: Ikittitl Homeworld
  • Rethan - Delta (P,G)(3,3) - Star System - Notes: Rethast Homeworld
  • Ataster - Delta (Q,I)(9,8) - Star System - Notes: Ataster Homeworld
  • Sephira - Delta (Q,F)(0,7) - Star System
  • Narada - Delta (P,F)(0,2) - Star System
  • Avernus - Delta (N,F)(5,8) - Star System
  • Etheka - Delta (P,G)(6,8) - Star System
  • Proles - Delta (N,E)(8,9) - Star System
  • Uliza - Delta (P,D)(4,8) - Star System
  • Cheztop - Delta (P,D)(2,5) - Star System
  • Praxis - Delta (T,L)(5,6) - Star System
  • Iliodis: DELTA (P,I) (9,1) - Star System - Notes: Pankrees Homeworld
  • Sectris IV - Delta (P,D)(8,0) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Boico)

--Telros
The Holy Empire of Telros - (Telros)
Factions: Legion (Secret IC) - Will: Cede to (Huerdae)
  • Elysium - Delta (O,K)(4,5) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Asgard - Delta (O,K)(7,2) - Star System
  • Tartarus - Delta (O,K)(2,2) - Star System
  • Aramon - Delta (O,J)(9,7) - Star System
  • Taros - Delta (O,J)(6,5) - Star System
  • Virenna - Delta (O,K)(1,6) - Star System
  • Niflheim - Delta (O,K)(9,0) - Star System
  • Olympus - Delta (O,J)(2,5) - Star System
  • Ragnarok - Delta (O,J)(0,9) - Star System

The Aiosian Empire - (Aios)
Factions: N/A- Will: Cede to (Erondon)
    Immalia Sector - Delta (P,G)(0,9) - System Group - Notes: Group consists of 5 systems,

The United Socialist States of Soviet Shlyapy - (Soviet Shlyapy)
Factions: N/A - Will: Fair Gamer
  • Exhibition - Delta (R,K)(2,5) - Star System - Notes: The system consists of solar explorers from Soviet Shlyapy's Home Planet.

The Triune Of Eternal Night (EternalNight)
Factions: The Priory Of Pandemonium (Secret IC) - Will: Remove
  • ψ Aleph-15 - Delta (S,B) (5,9) - Deep Space Station, Dimensional Gate Notes - Secret IC
  • Lythion - Delta (Q,K) (5,5) - Star System, Dimensional Fork

• Galaius[/u] - Delta (S,K) (4,6) Star System - Notes: Contains Olympia Star base.
  • [i]Galtimus[/u] - Delta (S,K) (7,8) Star System - Notes: Contains Olympia Star base.

The Deep - (Abruzi)
Factions [i] Legion, Concord, Lords of Chaos - Will: Cede to Techno-Soviet
  • Nidus - Delta (R,H)(4,2) - Star System (Capital)

The Restored Commonwealth of the WIck - (TheWIck)
Factions: League of the Raumreich - Will: Cede to Orthodox Gnosticism
  • Angrenost - Delta(V,K)(7,0) - Star System

--Khandosia
The Khand Protectorate - (Khandosia)
  • Khand Sector - Delta (N,F)(8,3) - System Group - Notes: Capitol/Five System Sector (See Fact Book for Details)
  • Mantua Prime - Delta (N,F)(4,7) - Star System
  • Draconis - Delta (N,F)(4,3) - Star System

--Vetokia Prime
The Confederacy of Vetokia Prime - (Vetokia Prime)
Factions: None - Will: Special
  • Vetokia - Delta (Q,H)(3,7) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / Special Will: Cede to (Ozymos)
  • Eridu - Delta (Q,J)(6,4) - Star System - Notes: Special Will: Cede to (Malcastrineze)

--Enzo Turga
Imperial Multiverse Republic of Enzo Turga - (Enzo Turga)
  • Biophane - Delta (R,M)(1,6) - Star System
  • Thebes II - Delta (N,M)(1,7) - Star System

--Techno-Kat
The Soviet Technocracy - (Techno-Kat)
  • Tor: DELTA (U,M) (7,2) - System
  • Adranos: DELTA (V,L) (5,3) - System
  • Ceres: DELTA (W,M) (2,4) - System
  • Protogenos: DELTA (U,M) (2,3) - System
  • Nesoi IV: DELTA (V,L) (3,2) - System
  • Ananke 666: DELTA (U,L) (5,6) - System
  • Eros: DELTA (W,M) (8,3) - System
  • Amor 1132: DELTA (U,L) (3,9) - System

--Clamparapa
The Stations Alliance Directorate (Clamparapa)
Factions: TSAR/Legion (Secret IC) - Will: Fair Game
  • Wormhole to Galaxy XJ-10 - Delta (S,J)(6,7) - Deep Space: Anomaly - Notes: Special Will (Protected)
  • Sanctuary Beta - Delta (Q,I)(5,5) - Star System
  • NPB Beta - Delta (Q,I)(5,0) - Star System
  • SPB Beta - Delta (Q,I)(5,9) - Star System
  • Sanctuary - Delta (O,K)(7,6) - Star System
  • Tungsten Fields - Delta (P,L)(9,7) - Star System
  • Gravestone - Delta (S,C)(3,2) - Deep Space: Station
  • Agony - Delta (Y,B)(1,9) - Deep Space: Station

--Taledonia
- (Taledonia)
  • Aldis - Delta (P,E)(4,5) - Star System

--Red Talons
Factions: Legion (Secret IC) / Priory of Pandaemonium (Secret IC) - Will: <Remove>
  • Amumarib - Delta (Q,E)(7,5) - Star System

--Sennai
- (Sennai)
  • Sen - Delta (Q,D)(6,5) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Atlan - Delta (Q,D)(9,8) - Star System
  • Metra - Delta (D,Q)(2,8) - Star System

• Vaga Bay - Delta (T,K)(8,9) - Star Base
  • Kline Base - Delta (R,I)(4,7) - Star Base

The Aiosian Empire - (Aios)
Factions: N/A- Will: Cede to (Erondon)
    Immalia Sector - Delta (Sector P,G)(Subsector 0,9) - System Group - Notes: Group consists of 5 systems

The Deep (Abruzi)
Factions Legion, Concord, Lords of Chaos - Will:Give to Techno-Soviet
  • Nidus - Delta (R,H)(4,2) - Star System (Capital)
[/list]

The Kiith Federation Expeditionary Force (Feazanthia)
  • Coruc-Tel - Delta (S,F)(1,5) - Star System

The Entaurii Protectorate (Entaurii)
Factions: N/A - Will: Vassal of Aios
  • Jager - Delta (P,G)(5,5) - Star System

The Collected Systems Expeditionary Alliance (The CSEA)
  • Dovi - Delta (S,E)(4,4) - Star System

The Republic of The Free Communes (The Free Communes)
Alliances: N/A Will: fair game
  • Archon - Delta (T,H)( 9,9) - star system - notes: 5 planets, 1 inhabited, home system

The Sobornost Republic (Sobornost)
  • Lyrian Verge - Delta (S,E)(9,3) - Star Group Notes: Includes Acheros, Selehiel, New Argos
  • Gwahlur - Delta (S,E)(8,7) - Star System
  • Ironheart - Delta (T,F)(1,1) - Star System

The Glorious Empire of Varatonia (Varatonia)
  • Clarus - delta (U,F)(9,0) - Star System
Last edited by Galactic Cartographers on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Galactic Cartographers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Cartographers » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm

.:Gamma:.

----Abandoned
--Riah
--Morningstar Coalition
Abandoned Claims
  • Riah - Gamma (M,I)(4,5) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / ABANDONED BY (Riah)
  • Libot - Gamma (M,H)(4,4) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Riah)
  • Loum - Gamma (L,I)(2,9) - Star System - Notes: ABANDONED BY (Riah)

----Protected
---Raysia-
Protected Claims
  • Keflek VII - Gamma (K,M)(5,1) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS: (-Raysia-)
  • Raysia - Gamma (L,L)(0,6) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (-Raysia-)

--Jenrak
The Insidious Veil - (Jenrak)
Factions: None - Will: Huntaer
  • Veve - Gamma (J,K)(6,2) - Deep Space: Rogue Planet - Notes: Capitol

The Imehremn Empire of the Arkas Vixxevahm - (Jenrak)
Factions: The Resolute Syndicate - Will: Huntaer
  • Sephaalrahm - Gamma (I,F)(4,2) - Deep Space: Rogue Planet - Notes: Capitol
  • Bishivoth - Gamma (I,F)(6,8) - Star System
  • Singithelsuun - Gamma (I,F)(9,9) - Star System
  • Opkurabanduu - Gamma (I,G)(3,9) - Star System

• Cholera - Gamma (L,D)(2,3) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS (Hornopolis)
  • Csilla - Gamma (L,D)(3,4) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS (Hornopolis)
  • Kamikaze - Gamma (L,D)(6,6) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS (Hornopolis)
  • Rhydin - Gamma (H,F)(2,2) - Star System - Notes: PREVIOUS OWNERS (Morningstar Coalition)

--Nova Bazalonia
The Joined Peoples of Nova Bazalonia - (Nova Bazalonia)
Factions: LA Pact - Will: LA Pact's Discretion
  • Nova - Gamma (J,L)(6,5) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Forest - Gamma (J,L)(7,4) - Star System

--Solar Communes
The Confederation of Solar Communes (Solar Communes)
Factions: ESUS - Will: Protected

• Eden: GAMMA (G,K) (5,5) - Star System
  • Sheol: GAMMA (E,I) (6,3) - Deep Space: Unknown Anomaly

--Malcastrineze
The Commonwealth of Malcastrineze (Malcastrineze)
Factions: Legion (Secret IC) - Will: Fair Game

• Soloman: Gamma (L,L)(6,6) - System - Notes: Capitol
  • Meklon: Gamma (L,L)(7,9) - System
  • Infractus Dentibus: Gamma (L,M)(0,4) - System
  • Kavalas: Gamma (I,H)(5,5) - System
  • Zactran Prime: Gamma (D,K)(5,5) - System

--Sertian
- (Sertian)
  • Merces Star Cluster - Gamma (G,D)(3,3) - Star System - Notes: Capitol

--Ozymos
The United Extrasolar Kingdom Of Bretonia - (Ozymos)
Factions: Resolute Syndicate - Will: Cede to Hornopolis
  • Ozymos Gamma (E,F)(3,1) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Tokelau - Gamma (E,F)(8,9) - Star System

--Storm Gard
The Aeon Union (Storm Gard
Factions: The Resolute Syndicate - Will: Fair Game
  • Noite: Gamma (E,J) (4,5)- System

The Sifisian Stratocracy of the Kaushehf Aatuylvi - (Aatuylva)
  • (Ω) Aatu'Aate - Gamma (I,G)(4,5) - Star System - Notes: Three worlds with tolerable gravity, no atmospheres. Several asteroid belts and two larger worlds with stronger gravity in outer orbits. A single gas giant with no moons is also present further out.

Republic of Red Talons - ([nation]Red Talons[/nation)
Factions: Legion / Priory – Will: Remove from the map
  • Marin[i] - Gamma(G,H)(2,5) - Star System
  • [i]Harath[i] - Gamma(G,H)(0,6) - Star System
  • [i]Varaha[i] - Gamma(G,H)(1,7) - Star System
  • [i]Illus[i] - Gamma(F,H)(6,8) - Star System

• [i]Kaderbia - Gamma (H,D) (7,6) Star System - Notes: Contains Olympus Star base.
  • [i]Waria - Gamma (H,D) (4,2) Star System.

The Petrograd Soviet - (Petrograd Soviet)
Factions [i]NA - Will: Cede to Techno-Soviet
  • Rodinia – Gamma (E,L)(5,4) - Star System (Capital)

The Great Elemental Nations of Coredia - (Coreworlds)
  • Elemental Nebula - Gamma (I,K)(8,7) - System Group - Notes: Is actually a group of seven systems within 100 lightyears of each other containing Coredia's capital systems hidden inside a nebula. Also contains the very large mobile capital Coredia itself.
  • Fuin System Alliance - Gamma - (I,K)(6,8) - System Group - Notes: A multi-system group known for it's fuinjutsu, known as symbology or runology to the inhabitants. Allies of the Elemental Planets. Has five inhabited planets: Expel, Elicoor, Roak, Tetragenesis and Edifice.
  • Klausian Republic- Gamma - (I,K)(5,5) - System Group - Notes: This system group is known as the Klausian Republic, a sub-nation that is allied to the Elemental Nations. It contains five planets, three of which are known for their senjutsu, or sage techniques, and one, Hydia, is known as the #1 Vacation and Hot Springs Resort World. Also known as the headquarters of Quark, an organization with mysterious origins and goals.
  • Styx - Gamma - (I,L) (6,1) - System - Notes: Is a research world containing ruins of a powerful past civilization. Rumor has it that it's somehow linked with En II, Nox Obscurus and Energy Nede.
  • Milokeenia - Gamma - (I,L)(8,2) - System - Notes: A valuable mining world where the powerful source of energy known as Creation Energy is mined and refined.
  • Aeos/En II- Gamma - (J,K)(2,8) - System Group - Notes: A System Group that is very strange. Aeos is inhabited by creatures that seem to be from various stages of Earth's evolutionary history that is immune to anything but low-industrial weapons and supernatural techniques. A big head-scratcher, this one is. En II harbors a strange diamond-shaped planet. Rumor has it that they're somehow linked with Styx, Nox Obscurus and Energy Nede. Current home of the Eldritch Order.
  • Energy Nede - Gamma - (J,K)(0,1) - System - Notes: A strange and powerful shield prevents entry into this system. Not even us Coredians know what's inside it! Rumor has it that it's somehow linked with En II, Nox Obscurus and Styx.
  • Nox Obscurus - Gamma - (I,K)(6,2) - System Group - Notes: A strange living planet/entity that seems to devour anything that gets too close to it. A gigantic Warning Sign has been placed in the system, warning stragglers to flee or be devoured. Rumor has it that it's somehow linked with En II, Styx and Energy Nede. Has two small outposts in nearby systems known as Ise and Vanguard.
  • Chocobo Union- Gamma - (I,L)(4,2) - System Group - Notes: A System Group with several nations of varying tech levels residing on it (mostly medieval) with some contact with Coredia. Known for its Kuchiyose (Summoning techniques). Has the planet Palmecia and the double-planets Ultimeca/Terra and Spira/Galbada. Named for the bird-steeds that inhabit the planets.

--Terra Empira
The Federation of Terra Empira - (Terra Empira)
  • Terra Empira - Gamma - (F,K)(5,6) - Star System - Notes: Home System
  • New Hope - Gamma - (F,K)(4,4) - Star System - Notes: Star System
  • Sarzendo - Gamma - (E,K)(1,4) - Deep Space - Notes: Home Sector Shipyards
  • Teranacul - Gamma - (M,J)(0,2) - Star System - Notes: Border Operations Center
  • Domina Station - Gamma - (K,M)(5,5) - Deep Space - Notes: Border Operations Center
  • Miranda Cluster - Gamma - (G,K)(1,2) - System Group - Notes: FMC Base of Operations
  • Alamanta - Gamma - (I,L)(0,0) - Star System - Notes: FIN Base of Operations // Secret IC
  • Walker Facility - Gamma - (F,M)(1,5) - Star System - Notes: Weapon Testing Facility // Secret IC

--Auman
The Aumanii Co-Prosperity Sphere[/color] - (Auman)
Factions: Hermes - Will: Remove
  • Ambrosia - Gamma (H,M)(0,4) - Star System - Notes: Capitol / HHTC Gate Present
  • Arcturus - Gamma (G,K)(5,5) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Antares - Gamma (H,L)(2,6) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Vreyada - Gamma (E,K)(1,6) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Jokudan - Gamma (D,K)(5,5) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Khasaar-Ro - Gamma (G,M)(1,3) - Star System

--Tocrowkia
The Interstellar Reich of Tocrowkia[/color] - (Tocrowkia)
  • Miranda - Gamma (E,M)(0,3) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present / PREVIOUS OWNERS: (Bryn Shander)

--Trailers
The Confederated Hellenic Empire of Trailers - (Trailers)
Factions: ESUS/The Byzantine Hegemony - Will: Fair game
  • Megas Hellenia - Gamma (K,M)(3,4) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Odysseus - Gamma (M,F)(1,2) - Star System
  • Macedonika - Gamma (E,K)(2,7) - Star System - Notes: HHTC Gate Present
  • Ithica - Gamma (F,F)(6,3) - Star System
  • Mycenae - Gamma (K,J)(7,4) - Star System
  • Ephesus - Gamma (I,D)(7,5) - Star System

--Dreadful Sagittarius
The Federal Democracy of Dreadful Sagittarius - (Dreadful Sagittarius)
  • Sagittarius - Gamma (H,H)(2,3) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Taurus - Gamma (I,I)(1,1) - Star System
  • Endicott - Gamma (G,G)(3,4) - Star System - Notes: Space Station

--Skaugra
- (Skaugra)
Factions: Amaranthine Imperium - Will: UNKNOWN
  • Mayana - Gamma (F,L)(1,7) - Star System
  • Arania - Gamma (F,J)(6,3) - Star System
  • Morian - Gamma (G,L)(8,2) - Star System
  • Arcos - Gamma (H,L)(1,9) - Star System
  • Mendolos - Gamma (I,H)(0,7) - Star System
  • Indecios - Gamma (I,I)(5,4) - Star System
  • Belandon - Gamma (I,J)(0,4) - Star System
  • Zeppa - Gamma (J,J)(6,7) - Star System

--Red Talons
Factions: Legion (Secret IC) / Priory of Pandaemonium (Secret IC) - Will: <Remove>
  • Caan-Wa - Gamma (D,G)(6,1) - Star System

--Petrograd Soviet
The Petrograd Soviet (Petrograd Soviet)
Factions NA - Will:Give to Techno-Soviet
  • Rodinia – Gamma (E,L)(5,4) - Star System (Capital)

• Freyedge - Gamma (I,D)(6,7) - Star Base
  • Ypsilon Station - Gamma (H,I)(5,4) - Star Base
  • Nu Amsterdamn - Gamma (I,L)(3,7) - Star System

The Uthani Imperium - (The Uthani Imperium)
  • Uthanium - Gamma (G,E)(2,0) - Star System
  • Carn - Gamma (G,E)(9,5) - Star System
  • Tairn - Gamma (G,E)(5,5) - Star System
  • Vernadia - Gamma (G,E)(1,1) - Star System
  • Optium - Gamma (G,E)(9,9) - Star System
  • Alium - Gamma (H,E)(5,5) - Star System
  • Concordium - Gamma (H,E)(3,4) - Star System
  • Brevadia - Gamma (H,E)(9,5) - Star System

The Federal Socialist Republic of Kaderbian Coalition - (Kaderba)
  • Crimson Veil - Gamma (D,F)(1,3) - Star System
  • Yurah - Gamma (D,F)(2.5) - Star System
  • Quatar - Gamma (D,F)(3,3) - Star System
  • Oita - Gamma (E,F)(2,6) - Star System
  • Polaris-Omega - Gamma (E,F)(1,6) - Star System
  • Enricho - Gamma (C,M)(3,2) - Star System
  • Stalingrad - Gamma (M,J)(1,1) - Star System

The Marshal State of Babylon Commonwealth - (Babylon Commonwealth)
Faction: N/A - Will: Fair Game
  • New Babylon - Gamma (J,F)(3,9) - Star System - Notes: Capitol

The Commonwealth - (Kostemetsia)
Faction: Unaligned - Will: Fair Game
  • Kostemetsia - Gamma (K,L)(9,0) - Star System - Notes: Capitol

The Solarian Empire - (Cilistia Novaren)
Faction: TSAR - Will: Fair Game
  • Vaesand - Gamma (E,H)(3,2) - Star System

The Consortium of Taledonia - (Taledonia)
Faction: Unaligned - Will: Fair Game
  • Kereth - Gamma (L,C)(7,6) - Star System - Notes: Capitol
  • Qualicum - Gamma (L,C)(1,4) - Star System - Notes: Contains three planets named Hyland, Loki and Mirth, with Loki and Mirth being gas giants.

The Nauri Federation of Neo Nurasia (Neo Nurasia)
    Nur - Gamma (L,I)( 2,7) - Star System - Notes: Home System; 7 planets, 4 Inhabited
    Loto - Gamma (L,I)(3,6) - Star System - Notes: 4 Planets, 2 Inhabited
    Alkaid - Gamma (L,I)(3,8) - Star System - Notes: 7 Planets, 3 Inhabited

The Imperium of New Man - (Novus Hominis)
Faction: N/A - Will: Fair Game
  • Novus Sol - Gamma ()() - Star System - Notes: Home System
  • Fury - Gamma ()() - Star System
  • Truth - Gamma ()() - Star System
  • Mechanicus - Gamma ()() - Star System
  • Faith - Gamma ()() - Star System

The Singularity of Epsilon Theta - (Epsilon Theta)

• Theta Prime - Delta (M,K)(5,3) - System Group
  • The Complex - Gamma (M,K)(3,9) - Star System; Special Note: No habitable bodies
Last edited by Galactic Cartographers on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Sun May 15, 2011 8:12 pm

I have retracted my previous post.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information