NATION

PASSWORD

Evil Genius RP (OOC, 1960s PT/SciFi RP, Worldbuild, Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:
Ah, ok. :3

He won't be an absolute genius, but will be smarter than one would think, given his appearance and such.

I look forward to it. :p
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Danceria wrote:
Should I have a mute semi-cyborg (someone who can hook up to an elaborate "thinking chair" where he can do various science) or a slightly klutzy brawler (with a penchant for slight of hand and pickpocketing) who thinks he can charm the boss?

Hmm... I think we're shorter on brains at the moment. Fleur is smart, but she's not omniscient. She's only good with robots, physics and chemistry, but there are many areas she needs help in.

What? You don't think Dr. Maybe is one of your brainiacs? :D
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:
Hmm... I think we're shorter on brains at the moment. Fleur is smart, but she's not omniscient. She's only good with robots, physics and chemistry, but there are many areas she needs help in.

He strikes me as being more "life smart" than "tech smart". Dominque (my new character) could learn to sling a wrench, but right now he's just an italian version of Joseph "the bestest" Joestar a charming face and a quick shot, and a wiry meat shield.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Danceria wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

He strikes me as being more "life smart" than "tech smart". Dominque (my new character) could learn to sling a wrench, but right now he's just an italian version of Joseph "the bestest" Joestar a charming face and a quick shot, and a wiry meat shield.

So, basically Giorno? :D
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Danceria wrote:He strikes me as being more "life smart" than "tech smart". Dominque (my new character) could learn to sling a wrench, but right now he's just an italian version of Joseph "the bestest" Joestar a charming face and a quick shot, and a wiry meat shield.

Sure. Haven't gotten that far yet, but I'll take your word for it.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Danceria wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Dr. Maybe might be considered "life smart" if he didn't have that awful hairstyle. As it is, well, he's kind of a dim bulb all around. :D
Last edited by Talchyon on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Danceria wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

Sure. Haven't gotten that far yet, but I'll take your word for it.

Well, Girono isn't that kooky, but he is the Italian JoJo.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Danceria wrote:Sure. Haven't gotten that far yet, but I'll take your word for it.

Well, Girono isn't that kooky, but he is the Italian JoJo.

*Steals ur monies and heart 4 pizza*
Obligatory Quotes below

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Am i allowed to be a good guy or is it pure chaotic evil.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Higher Japan wrote:Am i allowed to be a good guy or is it pure chaotic evil.

I'm not anyone official, but maybe you could be a good guy who got hooked up with the bad guys by mistake, and thinks he's working for good?

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Higher Japan wrote:Am i allowed to be a good guy or is it pure chaotic evil.

Sure. Just make an app and I'll check it out. Of course, if you're an agent for the forces of Good, I'll be stricter on acceptance than I would any henchman. :p
Last edited by Wolfenium on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Western Imperial Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Imperial Union » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:04 pm

tag

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Leon Arcana
Alias (if any): No.0
Ethnicity: Mixed of Asian and American
Nationality: British
Sex: Male
Appearance (picture link is preferred): https://tinyurl.com/y9zawjwn

Job Description (Compulsory):
Job Title: (Mission controller)
Speciality: (Leading a large amount of agents to ensure that all missions are done successfully.)
Job Description: (In his line of work, his main job is to issue orders to henchmen and sometimes agents under him and ensure that they're properly supplied and have done their job properly. Essentially he is there to ensure that they don't mess up during a mission)
Weapon (if any): A snub nose revolver

Physical Description (Optional)
Height:
Weight:
Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)
Bios:

Born into a mainly crime filled life, from a young age, he was thought on how to survive in the underworld and picked up on a few trades of the underworld. Born as the son of two successful crime lords, he was fed with a tainted silver spoon from a young age up to now and was reminded daily that he was to not follow anyone and to never remove the necklace that he had been given as it was secretly a tracking device. When he was young however, he was constantly kidnapped which meant that he eventually learnt how to escape after almost 10 kidnappings of which 9 had involved men sent in.

When he was roughly 15, his parents were shot dead which sent both groups into a decline until he took up the mantle and with some subtle controlling and manipulation of the two groups, he managed to unify and continue controlling them even as he acted as a normal boy while he amassed a huge fortune which was also built upon his parent's inheritance, before the group eventually began to expand it's influence. When he was of age, he took over control of the group by having the previous one killed in secrecy.

When news of Viktor's criminal empire came to light, he was fast to associate the group with them, the group and him operated closely and worked together with him up until his capture where the group once again went into hiding, until his daughter came. Now with a large fortune and a wealth of manpower, Leon has chosen to follow and finish what they once started and joined Fleur in her quest to finish her father's work.

Additional Information (Optional):

OOC Information (Compulsory for non-invitees)
RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=32454246#p32454246 (Posts are usually 2 paragraphs long but if you want something of this quality time is required, so please be patient)
Last edited by Higher Japan on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:37 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:Szymon Myzur
-snip-

Fleur: "Hmm... Public Relations officer it is! Accepted~!"

Higher Japan wrote:Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Leon Arcana
Alias (if any): No.0
Ethnicity: Mixed of Asian and American
Nationality: British
Appearance (picture link is preferred): https://tinyurl.com/y9zawjwn

Job Title: (Special operatives Commissioner)
Speciality: (Leading a large amount of agents)
Job Description: (In his line of work, his main job is to issue orders to henchmen and sometimes agents under him and ensure that they're properly supplied and have done their job properly.)
Weapon (if any): A snub nose revolver

Height:
Weight:
Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)
Bios:

Born into a mainly crime filled life, from a young age, he was thought on how to survive in the underworld and picked up on a few trades of the underworld. Born as the son of two successful crime lords, he was fed with a tainted silver spoon from a young age up to now and was reminded daily that he was to not follow anyone and to never remove the necklace that he had been given as it was secretly a tracking device. When he was young however, he was constantly kidnapped which meant that he eventually learnt how to escape after almost 10 kidnappings of which 9 had involved men sent in.

When he was roughly 15, his parents were shot dead which sent both groups into a decline until he took up the mantle and with some subtle controlling and manipulation of the two groups, he managed to unify and continue controlling them even as he acted as a normal boy while he amassed a huge fortune which was also built upon his parent's inheritance, before the group eventually began to expand it's influence. When he was of age, he took over control of the group by having the previous one killed in secrecy.

When news of Viktor's criminal empire came to light, he was fast to associate the group with them, the group and him operated closely and worked together with him up until his capture where the group once again went into hiding, until his daughter came. Now with a large fortune and a wealth of manpower, Leon has chosen to follow and finish what they once started and joined Fleur in her quest to finish her father's work.

Additional Information (Optional):

RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=32454246#p32454246 (Posts are usually 2 paragraphs long but if you want something of this quality time is required, so please be patient)

Ehm... a few things. Viktor Koenig's rampage started in the 40s, right after the end of WWII, so Leon would have been much younger at the time, which I doubt. Secondly, is his specialty management and supply, or something? Leadership is a pretty general thing.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Edited app, requesting for second check.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Higher Japan wrote:Edited app, requesting for second check.

I think the job title should be 'Mission Control', unless he's on the ground fighting, which then becomes Task Force Commander. Other than that, no problems with your app. It's just that the job description is rather hard to figure out. Can you elaborate on what he does?
Last edited by Wolfenium on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:53 pm

App edited once again.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:34 am

Higher Japan wrote:App edited once again.

Better now. Accepted.

Western Imperial Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Imperial Union » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:48 am

Name: Cyrus Butler
Alias (if any): Druid
Ethnicity:Irish-American
Nationality: American
Sex:Male
Appearance (picture link is preferred): Although he cleans up nicely.

Job Title: (Human Resources)
Speciality: (Interrogation/Manipulation)
Job Description: (Specializing in a very unique form of people skills Cyrus has become a leader in what he terms Human Resources. Whether it's finding prospective employees, or henchmen, pulling information or deals out of prisoners, or Human Trafficking which has made most of the money he has had.)
Weapon (if any):A set of Brass knuckles and a PM-63 with an extended magazine.

Height:6ft 1in
Weight:185 lbs
Psychological Profile: A born and raised as a villain in his own right Cyrus is capable of doing things or being the victim of things that most men couldn't stomach. And that is without flinching. His morality is skewed permanently and while he lacks the ability to process emotions as others he fully understands and can manipulate others.
Gender Orientation: heterosexual
Personality: Cyrus almost always has a stoic feeling about him, however he does occasionally express joy or rage, but usually in uncontrollable outbursts. These outbursts are exceptionally rare however they can explode and lead to unstable behavior.

History (Compulsory)
Bios:
Born before the depression in Boston to an Irish American family Cyrus would grow up during the Great depression. His father, Robert Butler was a career criminal, known well by the Irish mob and their enemies. With little thought to the matter Cyrus found himself following the same path. By seventeen Cyrus had become a full fledged gangster. He had participated in murders, extortion, beatings, racketeering, and countless other crimes. However it wasn't until Cyrus turned twenty and he was forced to move to New York when his father was killed by rivals. In three years time Cyrus went from being a no-body in New York to one of the most influential crime bosses in Brooklyn, and by the time he was twenty-five Cyrus was taking a piece of every organized piece of crime in the city.

However the changing times led to a changing format for business. Trafficking, specifically of the human variety became Cyrus's main source of income. Moving "workers" all around the western hemisphere By 1940 he had gained solid connections in the US, Europe, South America, and Russia. The war made things, even sweeter for Cyrus. Less people watching him and more watching their enemies allowed Cyrus to grow his business even more. Yet after the war. Things took a quick and very violent turn for the worst. The Second world war created heroes. That's what they called themselves, but all they were were lying, scheming, criminals just like everyone else in Cyrus's organizations. Except these lying, scheming, criminals were different. They wore wires, made deals, and tore Cyrus's organization apart from the inside.

By '55 Cyrus began liquidating everything, torching every lead to himself and hunting his leaks like animals. Cyrus burnt his entire operation out from under himself eliminating his leaks but in doing so Cyrus backed himself into a corner. Former allies turned into foes, and every dog wanted a bite. The largest gang war in Boston's History broke out as Cyrus tried to solidify what had once been a part of his foundation. As it escalated, it spread into New York, the heart of what Cyrus had spent his life building.

In 1957 Cyrus Butler was officially pronounced dead at New York General Hospital as a result of multiple gunshot wounds. However the body was so badly burnt none could identify it. A year later and the dust finally settled between what was left of his followers and their enemies, and as always a new boss was at the top.

Cyrus has since been living like he had before the war. A chunk of the Hong Kong crime world all his. He supplied workers and information like before, and has been known to middle man deals between others with his own backing. Here is where he has been for the last few years, looking for a purpose and something to put his time into.

Additional Information (Optional): He is an excellent cook, and considers it one of his favorite hobbies.

RP Example:
Unto The Breach
Ausozera News
1850 AD and the sequals
Last edited by Western Imperial Union on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:05 am

Ok - Just for clarification sake.

This IS a comedy RP, right?

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:07 am

Talchyon wrote:Ok - Just for clarification sake.

This IS a comedy RP, right?

It's definitely a parody of James Bond, yea. Don't worry, I won't go super-serious on this, though your old man might need to buck up a bit as time goes on. :p

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:48 am

Name: Karel Krizenek
Alias (if any): -
Ethnicity: Czech/Liechtensteiner
Nationality: Liechtensteiner
Appearance:

Courtesy of Videssos

Job Description: Infiltration, Interrogation, Logistics Management, Questionable Morale Restoration
Job Title: Infiltration & Organisation Officer
Speciality: Fawning
Job Description: Dress up fancily and infiltrate nice dinner parties as boy or girl. Or dress up in daddy's fancy black uniform from the war and organise the inventory and transportation, have fun with prisoners and whip those lazy workers so that they work work work hard for Koenig.
Weapon (if any): Navy Luger P04, some real nice daggers and uh...his belt can be used for whipping prisoners or employees back in line.

Physical Description
Height: 1,70 m
Weight: 57,6 kg
Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History
Bios: What god forsaken year is it? Eh, I'll have to improvise then I guess. So, stuff begins in WW2 for me with the parents of dear little Karel. That is for one Karolina Krizenek, a czech woman who voluntarily joined the SS after the occupation of Bohemia and Moravia and for the other Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler, a Liechtenstein volunteer who joined the SS in 1936. They both had a solid career in the SS, Karolina risingto the rank of Standartenführer while Dietrich became Sturmbannführer. That was untill May 1945. So, in May 1945 the both of them were currently in the area around Prague, Dietrich retreating together with other SS units from the eastern front while Karolina made herself known as the butcher of Prague for going in with units of the Waffen SS and mercilessly fight the resistance in Prague. During that time she met Dietrich, who was part of one of the SS units she took charge off to assault the city. Eventually though she had to cancel the operation and fled together with Dietrich and other SS loyalists back to Liechtenstein where Dietrich had some connections so they could go undercover.

Well, there they eventually married and got their child (or they met already before during the war, got the child and took it with them, depends entirely on the date we have now), left it in the hands of Dietrich's super trustful butler Howard Bensonmam and joined Viktor Koenig in his evil schemes. And there they got themselves killed...

So, poor Karel was now all alone in Liechtenstein, living in his father's mansion in Vaduz with nobody but his butler and sometimes the Prince Franz Joseph II coming by to visit him (The Prince of Liechtenstein and Dietrich E. Haegler had been childhood friends). He was homeschooled and got all sorts of issues due to Bensonmam's harsh education style but in the end he was a healthy boy and the sickness in his head was unknown to all but his butler. When he turned 12, Franz Joseph asked him to come to his castle and then had a little talk to him, revealing where his parents had gone off to and why they hadn't come back. KIA in the service of evil. 'twas the last nail in the coffin of Karel's morally 'good' traits and the little sucker started working towards giving the world some payback. He started by visiting Boris Smyslowski, the former commander of the First RNA and a close colleague of Haegler who had, if Haegler's diary was to be believed, brought with his forces a good sum of nazi gold which they had sunk in the Gänglesee.

With the help of Smyslowski and the nazi gold from the bottom of the lake he started hiring some of the few FRNA men who still lived in Liechtenstein and started his own operations against the allied agencies. With very limited success due to the very small scale but well, it worked out, didn't it? Yeah, it did untill allied agencies decided to just crush the organisation based in Malbun and killed or imprisoned the men he had there. Karel escaped only due to the sheer luck of having joined a dinner party at the Prince's place. And well, now he had two reasons to go and crush the allied dogs, being the death of his parents and the destruction of his infant organisation. But where to start anew? He still had money, he still had his butler and he still had Smyslowski's contacts although those were not in Liechtenstein but FRNA members who had sought asylum in Argentina and over them he had contacts with germans and other war criminals still in hiding.

However, during a visit to Geneva to meet some of his financial contacts there, he also heard about the young Koenig girl. It felt like fate for him really. Serve the child of the man whom his parents had already served. And so he decided to sign up.

Additional Information: "Gothic architecture is glorious."

OOC Information
RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=32559221#p32559221
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:14 am

Two things:

In the spirit of the Bond films, I imagine that the villains/heroes might be captured and miraculously escape. Actual killing/death is much less likely until the conclusion nears, yes?

Secret Hierarchy Agency, Logistics/Operations Management (S.H.A.L.O.M.)

Realizing that there were still Nazis and Nazi sympathizers (believing these people were likely the greatest threat to their new nation) still running about the world, the Ysraely government contacted its own sympathizers around the world, to be its eyes and ears around the globe. They are primarily and information gathering organization, but they do have a few “special operatives”.
Last edited by WhatsamattaU on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:18 am

Thank you for the pic, Wolf! Here's my completed app:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=424700&p=32592818#p32592818
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Nea Videssos
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:46 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Karel Krizenek
Alias (if any): -
Ethnicity: Czech/Liechtensteiner
Nationality: Liechtensteiner
Appearance:

Job Description: Infiltration, Interrogation, Logistics Management, Questionable Morale Restoration
Job Title: Infiltration & Organisation Officer
Speciality: Fawning
Job Description: Dress up fancily and infiltrate nice dinner parties as boy or girl. Or dress up in daddy's fancy black uniform from the war and organise the inventory and transportation, have fun with prisoners and whip those lazy workers so that they work work work hard for Koenig.
Weapon (if any): Navy Luger P04, some real nice daggers and uh...his belt can be used for whipping prisoners or employees back in line.

Physical Description
Height: 1,70 m
Weight: 57,6 kg
Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History
Bios: What god forsaken year is it? Eh, I'll have to improvise then I guess. So, stuff begins in WW2 for me with the parents of dear little Karel. That is for one Karolina Krizenek, a czech woman who voluntarily joined the SS after the occupation of Bohemia and Moravia and for the other Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler, a Liechtenstein volunteer who joined the SS in 1936. They both had a solid career in the SS, Karolina risingto the rank of Standartenführer while Dietrich became Sturmbannführer. That was untill May 1945. So, in May 1945 the both of them were currently in the area around Prague, Dietrich retreating together with other SS units from the eastern front while Karolina made herself known as the butcher of Prague for going in with units of the Waffen SS and mercilessly fight the resistance in Prague. During that time she met Dietrich, who was part of one of the SS units she took charge off to assault the city. Eventually though she had to cancel the operation and fled together with Dietrich and other SS loyalists back to Liechtenstein where Dietrich had some connections so they could go undercover.

Well, there they eventually married and got their child (or they met already before during the war, got the child and took it with them, depends entirely on the date we have now), left it in the hands of Dietrich's super trustful butler Howard Bensonmam and joined Viktor Koenig in his evil schemes. And there they got themselves killed...

So, poor Karel was now all alone in Liechtenstein, living in his father's mansion in Vaduz with nobody but his butler and sometimes the Prince Franz Joseph II coming by to visit him (The Prince of Liechtenstein and Dietrich E. Haegler had been childhood friends). He was homeschooled and got all sorts of issues due to Bensonmam's harsh education style but in the end he was a healthy boy and the sickness in his head was unknown to all but his butler. When he turned 12, Franz Joseph asked him to come to his castle and then had a little talk to him, revealing where his parents had gone off to and why they hadn't come back. KIA in the service of evil. 'twas the last nail in the coffin of Karel's morally 'good' traits and the little sucker started working towards giving the world some payback. He started by visiting Boris Smyslowski, the former commander of the First RNA and a close colleague of Haegler who had, if Haegler's diary was to be believed, brought with his forces a good sum of nazi gold which they had sunk in the Gänglesee.

With the help of Smyslowski and the nazi gold from the bottom of the lake he started hiring some of the few FRNA men who still lived in Liechtenstein and started his own operations against the allied agencies. With very limited success due to the very small scale but well, it worked out, didn't it? Yeah, it did untill allied agencies decided to just crush the organisation based in Malbun and killed or imprisoned the men he had there. Karel escaped only due to the sheer luck of having joined a dinner party at the Prince's place. And well, now he had two reasons to go and crush the allied dogs, being the death of his parents and the destruction of his infant organisation. But where to start anew? He still had money, he still had his butler and he still had Smyslowski's contacts although those were not in Liechtenstein but FRNA members who had sought asylum in Argentina and over them he had contacts with germans and other war criminals still in hiding.

However, during a visit to Geneva to meet some of his financial contacts there, he also heard about the young Koenig girl. It felt like fate for him really. Serve the child of the man whom his parents had already served. And so he decided to sign up.

Additional Information: "Gothic architecture is glorious."

OOC Information
RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=32559221#p32559221

You certainly seem to have a fondness for Schreiber. :p
Also, seems like you beat me to using one of the appearances I was thinking of using. Though you only went with a tiny version of one of my images.
Last edited by Nea Videssos on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse