NATION

PASSWORD

Military Cold War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
United Republic of Lemonsky
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Military Cold War

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:30 am

So I have been wanting to do a sorta Cold War RP, so if you want to join, then you are welcome to. Please TG me for participation. Once we get atleast 3 members, we can start.

Eastern Slavic states
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

may i join

Postby Eastern Slavic states » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:53 am

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:So I have been wanting to do a sorta Cold War RP, so if you want to join, then you are welcome to. Please TG me for participation. Once we get atleast 3 members, we can start.

hello i actually would like to join this cold war

Oprain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Oprain » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:55 am

I want to join

The Land of Home
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Home » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:55 am

The nation of the land of home is interested in such an endeavor

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:56 am

Alright, then. We have 3 sides to this RP: The Right wing ideology (Also referred to as the West, Capitalists, Conservatives and so on.), The Centrists (These are mostly the Neutral nations, although they can engage actively for any side, and the Left wingers (AKA East, Leftists, Communists). I personally will side with the east, while others are welcome to post their alignment.
Last edited by United Republic of Lemonsky on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Land of Home
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Home » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:00 am

I think i'll go with the centrists, GET OUT OF MAH YARD YOU TROUBLEMAKERS

Eastern Slavic states
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

subject

Postby Eastern Slavic states » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:02 am

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:Alright, then. We have 3 sides to this RP: The Right wing ideology (Also referred to as the West.), The Centrists (These are mostly the Neutral nations, although they can engage actively for any side, and the Left wingers (AKA East, Leftists, Communists). I personally will side with the east, while others are welcome to post their alignment.

i'll be right wing although the irony is that i'm in eastern eroupe

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:03 am

Eastern Slavic states wrote:
United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:Alright, then. We have 3 sides to this RP: The Right wing ideology (Also referred to as the West.), The Centrists (These are mostly the Neutral nations, although they can engage actively for any side, and the Left wingers (AKA East, Leftists, Communists). I personally will side with the east, while others are welcome to post their alignment.

i'll be right wing although the irony is that i'm in eastern eroupe

Hey me too! I am from Ukraine. Contrary to popular opinion, I am a leftist, not a communist.

Eastern Slavic states
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

talking

Postby Eastern Slavic states » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:04 am

United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:
Eastern Slavic states wrote: i'll be right wing although the irony is that i'm in eastern eroupe

Hey me too! I am from Ukraine. Contrary to popular opinion, I am a leftist, not a communist.

i'm from Russia and im a libertarian so how are you today
Last edited by Eastern Slavic states on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Land of Home
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Home » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:06 am

Eastern Slavic states wrote:
United Republic of Lemonsky wrote:Hey me too! I am from Ukraine. Contrary to popular opinion, I am a leftist, not a communist.

i'm from Russia and im a libertarian so how are you today

I'm from America and i'm a communist :D, i'm just going with neutral for funsies

Acktoria
Secretary

Founded: Aug 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Acktoria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:08 am

Count me in, I'll either be Neutral or left, depends on what is needed more.
I can be neutral as I generally like being a peacekeeper type or I'll be a diplomatic left nation.
Advice?
Last edited by Acktoria on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:10 am

You can join any side, and send peacekeepers if war breaks out. Depends on the Faction leader, and his policies.

Anyway, at Drakbordz, our Capitol....

Marshal Shlenev paces across a polished floor. His adjutant, Colonel Vasiliev stands at attention. The Marshall says "Vasiliev, did you hear about the West's expansion. I believe it is a threat to our security". Vasiliev responds: "Comrade Marshal, I believe it is. We must start taking measures to defend our land!"

Acktoria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Acktoria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:22 am

The Premier stared out the window, knowing what was about to come.
"A war of proxies and pawns that could burn the world".
His advisors sat at the table behind him, listen loyally.
"I agree with my Eastern brethren, but have made friends amongst the West"
He turned to see the Acktorian flag, strewn across the wall.
"For my people, and those of the West and East, we will... we must mitigate the damage the best we can"
Last edited by Acktoria on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Land of Home
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Home » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:27 am

Should I do a thing? I guess i'll do a thing. "Meanwhile in the Nation of Home news of the stirring forces from the East and The West raises concerns."
"This is a problem. The Land of Home is centered between these two coalitions, meaning if there's a battle it's going to happen here. It's a shame but we're going to have to move our funding from Education and Welfare to Defense. The sooner we fortify our borders the more leverage we will have in the upcoming conflict."
Last edited by The Land of Home on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:31 am

Meanwhile a standard Garrison inspection routine occurs. The soldiers seen here are to be transferred to the newly formed Drakbordz Garrison.

Two soldiers after the inspection are told by their commander, Senior Sargeant Polpov that they are going to be transferred to the Drakbordz Tank Division, part of the Drakbordz Garison.

Eastern Slavic states
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

rp speech

Postby Eastern Slavic states » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:35 am

in Moscow in the Kremlin building

Anitoli Gederov the chancellor is giving a speech to the council
fellow council members I wish to inform you of a new threat that has arisen the threat is in the from of a political ideology we all know and as representatives of the people we should work in there best interest and they wish not to see our nation fall to this threat of communism it is our duty to oppose this tyrannical ideology in our nation for it wishes to destroy what our people have worked so hard to build and to restrict there freedoms and make them slaves to government all for the idea of equality. Even if there impoverished even if there hungry even if they are having to stand in line for a loaf of bread. we have a duty as citizens of the free world to oppose those who wish to lord over us while we live in squalor .
And so i call on to you to appose this ideology for it will do more harm than good . thank you and god bless you
Last edited by Eastern Slavic states on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:36 am

The Land of Home wrote:Should I do a thing? I guess i'll do a thing. "Meanwhile in the Nation of Home news of the stirring forces from the East and The West raises concerns."
(Image)
"This is a problem. The Land of Home is centered between these two coalitions, meaning if there's a battle it's going to happen here. It's a shame but we're going to have to move our funding from Education and Welfare to Defense. The sooner we fortify our borders the more leverage we will have in the upcoming conflict."

The United Republic of Lemonsky sends Colonel General Vasily Gordov as the Military Attache. Upon arrival, Gordov tells the Land of Home ambassador that the United Republic of Lemonsky will defend The Land of Home if any Western troops attempt to intrude on its borders. Additionally, Gordov said that Lemonskian forces will not enter the Land of Home without permission.

Vasily Gordov

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:40 am

Eastern Slavic states wrote:in Moscow in the Kremlin
(Image)
Anitoli Gederov the chancellor is giving a speech to the council
fellow council members I wish to inform you of a new threat that has arisen the threat is in the from of a political ideology we all know and as representatives of the people we should work in there best interest and they wish not to see our nation fall to this threat of communism it is our duty to oppose this tyrannical ideology in our nation for it wishes to destroy what our people have worked so hard to build and to restrict there freedoms and make them slaves to government all for the idea of equality. Even if there impoverished even if there hungry even if they are having to stand in line for a loaf of bread. we have a duty as citizens of the free world to oppose those who wish to lord over us while we live in squalor .
And so i call on to you to appose this ideology for it will do more harm than good . thank you and god bless you

The Lemonskian Ambassador informs Anitoli Gederov that its nation be less hostile to another ideology. "We wish to an open coexistence" was the brief phrase the Ambassador told Anitoli

PS: Try not to start the war quickly, this RP is supposed to draw war but not actually wage it. To have an image, use the Img button
Last edited by United Republic of Lemonsky on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Land of Home
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Home » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:41 am

The recent announcements from the Eastern forces relieve the Homerians, but the leadership remains skeptical. "They're clearly trying to pull us into their sphere of influence, if we accept this offer then we'll just be invaded by the West. It is best to stay neutral and demolish any bridges, tracks, roads, or even hiking trails that lead into the Land of Home. The Land of Home will not be intimidated by mere posturing"

Eastern Slavic states
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

rp bill

Postby Eastern Slavic states » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:45 am

a new bill is going through the council bill 588
the bill seeks to

: reinforce border units

: expand all branches of the military

: provide missile defense system to all cities over 200,000 people and military bases

: provide civil defense shelters for all cities over 90,000 people

: allow for all emergence services to be put on high alert

: allow for practicing of war games

it will be voted on in 1 month

Acktoria
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Acktoria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:52 am

Eastern Slavic states wrote:a new bill is going through the council bill 588
the bill seeks to

: provide missile defense system to all cities over 200,000 people and military bases

The Premier of Acktoria, Otto Von Schismark, heard about the Eastern Slavic States militaristic bill and was troubled by it.
"Contact the embassy there, our relationship is not too distant to warrant ingorance" he told an aide, scribbling in his notebook.
"We must ensure none of our diplomatic bridges have been cut, they must stand to allow for action to be taken and hopefully..." he paused.
"For action not to be taken".

Eastern Slavic states
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

ic talk

Postby Eastern Slavic states » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:52 am

The Land of Home wrote:The recent announcements from the Eastern forces relieve the Homerians, but the leadership remains skeptical. "They're clearly trying to pull us into their sphere of influence, if we accept this offer then we'll just be invaded by the West. It is best to stay neutral and demolish any bridges, tracks, roads, or even hiking trails that lead into the Land of Home. The Land of Home will not be intimidated by mere posturing"

general Resnov made a public statement today
we do solemnly swear to not violate sovereignty of your nation and only wish for peace
Last edited by Eastern Slavic states on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United Republic of Lemonsky » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:54 am

Eastern Slavic states wrote:a new bill is going through the council bill 588
the bill seeks to

The Lemonsky Military Command decides a small countering to this:

Train over 50,000 new soldiers as border guards and deploy them in separate, independent battalions. These battalions are to be re-positioned on borders where Western Military presence is the most.

A newly formed unit with an warrant officer (Starchiy Praporshik)

Training
Last edited by United Republic of Lemonsky on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:56 am

Balarr Magjisteré, Kal'Dovaat, Thilran Sarai'n, Allyria

Speaker of the Gathering: Good morning noblemen and women. Today, we have been blessed with a visit from his Majesty Drottarr Sindlanil III Allyrius. As we will with all speakers please listen attentively.

Drottarr Sindlanil: Good morning, servants of the realm. To those of you among us who do not live under a rock you may have noticed that the sands upon which our world sits have shifted. In the East we are seeing the lower orders of society rising up and overthrowing their rightful rulers and in the West, we are seeing the nobilities of old having their power chipped away by the decadence of perpetually bickering elected assemblies. It is on this basis, that we are not completely aligned with either of the major blocs, that myself and the General staff of our great nation have decided to move towards the centre. We will ensure that our nation is well defended and prepared for any foreign invasion and we will attempt to act as a weight to keep the balance of power between both sides. I see this as being in the best interests of our nation. Our people could not handle democracy and our nation is ill-prepared for the collectivist policies of the eastern nations. We must, as a people, not provoke nor appease but stand tall and keep out nation safe and prosperous, no matter the cost. Our people have paid dearly to keep our nation free from foreign influences and to keep our nation culturally united. In these testing times, I believe we must be prepared to water the fields of our farmers with the blood of our soldiers if it means that a new Allyrian generation will be able to sow those same fields. The Magisterium is hereby ordered to pass a Declaration of neutrality in the name of the Allyrian nation and all her peoples.

The Land of Home
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Home » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:57 am

"Funding for the Homerian military has reached an all time high, with an alarming amount of munitions, AA guns, explosives, and concrete being imported into the country"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents