NATION

PASSWORD

Innocent (Horror RP) OOC/CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Granis wrote:
Charlia wrote:Is there anyone who thinks it would be reasonable for their character to at least be acquainted with mine? I want to figure out who she knows and doesn't know. Although being actual, good friends is highly unlikely... and even then, if your character is male, it's pretty much impossible. You'd need a really good reason. XD

Well, with Adrien's personality and reputation, he probably won't actually have any friends at the start. However, if you want to help me in some contrived way, maybe he could beat up someone who was bullying Rosemarie and finally actually make a friend?
Hmm, maybe. It might take a while, though, since she's pretty jumpy around guys.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Hastur wrote:Name: Brooklyn Ferguson

Looks good to me. Barring an OP veto, ACCEPTED.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Back from work now. Updated the roster, and expect the IC to be up soonish.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Oh, we have a full roster. Neat.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:29 pm

It's just as I feared; the guy/girl ratio is 8:5...

Then again, that's better than one of the other RPs I'm in... As of now, there is literally only one female character, and that would be mine.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Charlia wrote:It's just as I feared; the guy/girl ratio is 8:5...

Then again, that's better than one of the other RPs I'm in... As of now, there is literally only one female character, and that would be mine.

Get ready for 9:5
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Charlia wrote:Is there anyone who thinks it would be reasonable for their character to at least be acquainted with mine? I want to figure out who she knows and doesn't know. Although being actual, good friends is highly unlikely... and even then, if your character is male, it's pretty much impossible. You'd need a really good reason. XD

Samantha is pretty much all right with everyone, though she is a little weary and cautious towards guys.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:16 pm

Name: Dennis Oakland
Sex: Male
Appearance: 5'9, brown hair, a clean shaven face (to avoid some fugly patchy stubble), blue-grey eyes, usually wears flannel shirts and blue jeans, although sometimes if it's hot enough he'll wear a plain white shirt.
Personality: While he's usually reserved and likes to communicate trough actions and not words, he usually knows everyone's name and has at least talked to most people once or twice.
Bio (two paragraphs at least): Born in Bedford's resident doctors office and raised in a small farm house, Dennis wasn't destined to be much more than another Bedford farmer. He didn't grow up with big plans to go to college or see the world, as he was quite content with the small town life he had become acquainted with as a child. He simply went through school because he was told to, he doesn't aspire to be much more than what he already is; a farmer and grocery store bagger. His father mainly works on the farm and his mother works as a nurse in the local doctors office and as a receptionist in town hall, everyone in his family doing their part. He would rarely travel outside of Bedford, only when there was a family emergency or another urgent matter.

Between working the family farm and bagging groceries at the local grocer, Dennis has saved up a fair amount of money, enough so the he was able to buy old man Johnson's old dodge pickup truck, with a relatively small loan from his father. Even then after a while he managed to pay his debt to his father by working overtime on the farm. He has managed to keep high Cs in school, and every now and then achieves a B, but he simply skates through classes doing only as much work as necessary to pass. Now, as a rising junior in summer break he has been given a little more freedom, his father allowing him to leave the farm more often and his manager at the store cutting his hours back. He's mainly spent this time fishing, walking around in the woods, and rarely hanging out with friends, but he's happy to have found some tranquility outside of his two jobs and school.
Strengths: He is a good driver, and has access to a vehicle. He is also in shape and knows most everyone.
Weaknesses: He doesn't have a lot of money, so he doesn't drive too much, and he also can't swim.
Quirks: When people try to encourage him he responds almost outright hostile.
Worst Fears: Drowning, suffocating, heights, large city crowds.
*Dislikes: School, cities, city-folk
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):
RP Examples: You should know me by now, fam-a-lamb
Last edited by Tayner on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:27 pm

I'm about to post a girl app to help even it out - somewhat. Stuck on a few details, which is the only thing keeping me pushing it out tonight.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:40 pm

Tayner wrote:Name: Dennis Oakland

Accepted.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:20 pm

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=423332

The IC is up. I got a bit lazy towards the end, but I promised to get it up tonight. To those not with the Treehouse group already, I'd either try and find something else to do in town or potentially stumble along that way, if you want.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:45 am

Name: Veronica Moore

Sex: Female

Appearance:

Personality: Veronica is a voracious reader, slightly quiet, and prefers the accompaniment of a few close friends as opposed to that of a larger grouping. Veronica appears to have almost two separate "personalities" to those who seriously observe her. As her friends would say, she is quite the warm individual once Veronica warms up to an individual and has a witty sense of humor - yet otherwise, Veronica is usually known as the "quiet girl" and keeps to herself both at school and outside of it. This is due to the fact that Veronica has a difficult time coming to trust others, but Veronica is also a fiercely protective, loyal, open, and warm person to those who have already earned her trust.

Bio: Veronica was born on January 17th, 1977 in a fatherless-home, as he had died in a car accident before she was a year old, and as a result had been raised as an only-child by her biological mother. Veronica originally hailed from St. Louis, in the nearby state of Missouri, but moved the Moores moved to Bedford, Kansas when Veronica's mother, Frannie Moore, had been given the opportunity to do so as a promotion in October of 1981. Slightly discontent with the idea of being uprooted and having to start a life for herself once again, Veronica grew to despise her mother - calling her "selfish" to accept making the move without ever asking Veronica for her thoughts or input on the matter. After the move, Veronica struggled to make friends and struggled to fit in, and she was a social outcast who remained to herself throughout her first year in her new home.

As Veronica grew older and the Moores established themselves in town, Veronica gradually grew to be less hostile to the idea of living in Kansas - even going insofar as to making an occasional friend. By the time she was 13, and in high school, Veronica felt a sense of relief in being able to both chart a new path and being able to re-invent herself, and used the opportunity to put in tremendous effort into her academic prowess and to pour countless hours into reading a wide variety of books. Veronica was always one to be initially suspicious of boys who tried to flirt or ask her out on dates, having lacked the presence of a fatherly figure in her life, but secretly craved the concept of a boyfriend in her life. At this point in her high school experience, she has went on dates with five different boys in the three years she has been enrolled at Bedfield High.

Strengths:
- Perceptive
- Contemplative
- Empathetic

Weaknesses:
- Anxiety issues
- Lack of self-confidence
- Distrusting
- Not particularly intimidating

Quirks:
- Despises when people eat with their mouths open
- Likes to use big words while talking

Worst Fears:
- Being left alone/abandonment by friends
- Scholastic/academic failure
- Sharp objects
- Predatory animals

- Learning
- Feminism
- (Friendly) animals
- "Peppy" music
- Calm personalities

*Dislikes:
- Over-sexualization
- Bullies
- Rural environments
- Kansas (as a whole)
- Religion
- Her mother
- Stormy weather
- Rambunctiousness

*Miscellaneous: The Moores have a five-year old Golden Retriever named "Buddy."

RP Examples: Washington Blake Holsey Operation: Judgement Day

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:12 am

Honestly...

I made myself angry writing that.

Some of my best friends have had awful experiences with bullying. Thinking about it just makes me so mad.

Well. They're happy now, at least.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:14 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:Name: Veronica Moore

I like the app, but my one problem with it is that she has been in high school for three years, even though she's fifteen. Also, your bio states she was thirteen when she joined Bedfield High. Her being a thirteen year old in high school, and a fifteen year old as a rising senior is very unlikely.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:Name: Veronica Moore

I like the app, but my one problem with it is that she has been in high school for three years, even though she's fifteen. Also, your bio states she was thirteen when she joined Bedfield High. Her being a thirteen year old in high school, and a fifteen year old as a rising senior is very unlikely.

*Facepalm*

I had made that bit late last night. Shall edit it appropriately.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:23 pm

I should be able to post soon, had a lot of schoolwork to get through today.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I like the app, but my one problem with it is that she has been in high school for three years, even though she's fifteen. Also, your bio states she was thirteen when she joined Bedfield High. Her being a thirteen year old in high school, and a fifteen year old as a rising senior is very unlikely.

*Facepalm*

I had made that bit late last night. Shall edit it appropriately.

Rad. Just get that done, and you're accepted.

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:54 pm

God, I feel like my post was pretty subpar just then... I really hope Adrien didn't come across as too edgy.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Granis wrote:God, I feel like my post was pretty subpar just then... I really hope Adrien didn't come across as too edgy.

Well, uh, I was laughing, I don't know if that's good or bad... Especially at the 'wait, is this how people make friends?' part. Because that's pretty much my entire life. Do something weird, feel approved of, 'wait, is this how people make friends?' XD

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:12 pm

I'll probably post Thursday if I can. Forgot about Kennedy's older brother, who is 15, so the older kids would probably know him and her by association. Also realized that I didn't go into depth about her family so will develop that as well. They'd probably be well off, not rich but upper-middle-class at the very least.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Granis wrote:God, I feel like my post was pretty subpar just then... I really hope Adrien didn't come across as too edgy.

He just hit a girl, pretty badly at that on school property. The teachers haven't left, this should have repercussions.

I'll get a post up soon. Some time tomorrow.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:

He just hit a girl, pretty badly at that on school property. The teachers haven't left, this should have repercussions.

What he said. Teachers would be all over that, and it's very likely the girls would retaliate.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 am

Name: Veronica Moore

Sex: Female

Appearance:

Personality: Veronica is a voracious reader, slightly quiet, and prefers the accompaniment of a few close friends as opposed to that of a larger grouping. Veronica appears to have almost two separate "personalities" to those who seriously observe her. As her friends would say, she is quite the warm individual once Veronica warms up to an individual and has a witty sense of humor - yet otherwise, Veronica is usually known as the "quiet girl" and keeps to herself both at school and outside of it. This is due to the fact that Veronica has a difficult time coming to trust others, but Veronica is also a fiercely protective, loyal, open, and warm person to those who have already earned her trust.

Bio: Veronica was born on January 17th, 1977 in a fatherless-home, as he had died in a car accident before she was a year old, and as a result had been raised as an only-child by her biological mother. Veronica originally hailed from St. Louis, in the nearby state of Missouri, but moved the Moores moved to Bedford, Kansas when Veronica's mother, Frannie Moore, had been given the opportunity to do so as a promotion in October of 1981. Slightly discontent with the idea of being uprooted and having to start a life for herself once again, Veronica grew to despise her mother - calling her "selfish" to accept making the move without ever asking Veronica for her thoughts or input on the matter. After the move, Veronica struggled to make friends and struggled to fit in, and she was a social outcast who remained to herself throughout her first year in her new home.

As Veronica grew older and the Moores established themselves in town, Veronica gradually grew to be less hostile to the idea of living in Kansas - even going insofar as to making an occasional friend. By the time she was 13, Veronica felt a sense of relief in being able to both chart a new path and being able to re-invent herself, and used the opportunity to put in tremendous effort into her academic prowess and to pour countless hours into reading a wide variety of books. Veronica was always one to be initially suspicious of boys who tried to flirt or ask her out on dates, having lacked the presence of a fatherly figure in her life, but secretly craved the concept of a boyfriend in her life. At this point in her high school experience, she has went on dates with five different boys since she has been enrolled at Bedfield High.

Strengths:
- Perceptive
- Contemplative
- Empathetic

Weaknesses:
- Anxiety issues
- Lack of self-confidence
- Distrusting
- Not particularly intimidating

Quirks:
- Despises when people eat with their mouths open
- Likes to use big words while talking

Worst Fears:
- Being left alone/abandonment by friends
- Scholastic/academic failure
- Sharp objects
- Predatory animals

- Learning
- Feminism
- (Friendly) animals
- "Peppy" music
- Calm personalities

*Dislikes:
- Over-sexualization
- Bullies
- Rural environments
- Kansas (as a whole)
- Religion
- Her mother
- Stormy weather
- Rambunctiousness

*Miscellaneous: The Moores have a five-year old Golden Retriever named "Buddy."

RP Examples: Washington Blake Holsey Operation: Judgement Day

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:42 am

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:He just hit a girl, pretty badly at that on school property. The teachers haven't left, this should have repercussions.

What he said. Teachers would be all over that, and it's very likely the girls would retaliate.

True, but don't forget that, unless he feels like his really in danger, Adrien lives in the moment. He rarely thinks about the consequences of his actions until everything is done, and he's kind of an idiot even then.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:23 am

Granis wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:What he said. Teachers would be all over that, and it's very likely the girls would retaliate.

True, but don't forget that, unless he feels like his really in danger, Adrien lives in the moment. He rarely thinks about the consequences of his actions until everything is done, and he's kind of an idiot even then.

Well, still. You should have a post with him getting in trouble, he did just assault a girl after all, on school property no less.

It's also possible her parents could take legal action too, or threaten to.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse