NATION

PASSWORD

Innocent (Horror RP) OOC/CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tourma
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:15 am

Tag. This normally isn't my genre, but this seems like it has lots of potential.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:20 am

Clowns? Did I hear... clowns?

Tagged. Expect an app. Posthaste.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:25 am

Aidannadia wrote:Clowns? Did I hear... clowns?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Tourma wrote:Tag. This normally isn't my genre, but this seems like it has lots of potential.
Oh hey, it's Klutzy the Crab!

I remembered what your flag reminded me of. ^-^

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 am

Can I make a kid obsessed with media like spy movies and superhero comics?

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:31 am

Shark isle wrote:Can I make a kid obsessed with media like spy movies and superhero comics?

Sure.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 am

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Can I make a kid obsessed with media like spy movies and superhero comics?

Sure.

Thanks. His name shall be Eddie " The Media Freak" Smith. The nickname Media Freak came from the neighborhood bullies.
Last edited by Shark isle on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:32 am

Charlia wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:Clowns? Did I hear... clowns?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Tourma wrote:Tag. This normally isn't my genre, but this seems like it has lots of potential.
Oh hey, it's Klutzy the Crab!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:38 am

Tourma wrote:
Charlia wrote:HIIIIIIIIIIIIII.Oh hey, it's Klutzy the Crab!

Yes. :lol:

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:50 am

Charlia wrote:
Tourma wrote:
Yes. :lol:

Normally, I'd keep these types of pictures to myself, but I think that would be a bit...SHELLFISH! *badum tsss*

Omega Cyber-collective
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omega Cyber-collective » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:37 am

Tourma wrote:
Charlia wrote:Yes. :lol:

Normally, I'd keep these types of pictures to myself, but I think that would be a bit...SHELLFISH! *badum tsss*

*Papyrus busts down door*

OH MY GOD SAN- WAIT YOU'RE NOT SANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:57 am

Jesus Christ this thread went off topic faster than a jack rabbit in a dog kennel.

App should be up later.

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:58 am

Omega Cyber-collective wrote:
Tourma wrote:Normally, I'd keep these types of pictures to myself, but I think that would be a bit...SHELLFISH! *badum tsss*

*Papyrus busts down door*

OH MY GOD SAN- WAIT YOU'RE NOT SANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, but I'm still a pretty SANSational person -w-

Omega Cyber-collective
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omega Cyber-collective » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Name: Albert Richards
Sex: male
Appearance: 6 feet tall with messed up hair that never seems to be combed, though if you were to ask he'd swear it was combed. A bit of muscle from helping his dad. Brown eyes
Personality: Quiet and hardworking, will tend to push away or ignore people trying to talk to him unless it's about machines, but if it goes off topic he shuts up again.
Bio : Albert was born in a nice town in Texas, his family was, in fact, quite light hearted and mechanics dating back to WW1. His dad had an irish dad and New Yorker mother, giving his dad a funny accent that would make anyone laugh. His mother, however, died after a bout with cancer when Albert was three. With the shop no longer the same, he and his father closed up shop and moved, (albeit with some tearful goodbyes). They moved from city to city, always getting brief jobs before moving. All the moving made Albert become Anti-social, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings if he moved again. Eventually, they settled down in Bedfield, where his father finally set up a permanent shop, and Albert started helping with it, using his earnings (essentially an allowance to him) to by parts for a project.
Strengths:Very knowledgeable about machines, decent strength from lugging heavy parts. Can fix small transportation (bikes, four wheelers, etc.)
Weaknesses: won't talk to someone outside of machinery topics unless he can tell somethings wrong.
Quirks: Long fingers.
Worst Fears: the Dark
*Dislikes: Bullies, he sees it as a sign of weakness.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): has a dog, Husky and st. bernard cross.
RP Examples: Aside from GIL (Galactic Imperialistic Legions), which I don't consider a character rp, this is my first Char. RP.
Last edited by Omega Cyber-collective on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Name: Destiny Rogue
Sex: Female
Appearance:

Personality: Snarky, street-smart, and sardonic, Destiny isn't exactly a full blown delinquent, but she isn't a perfect role model, either. Rather than use her fists to solve problems, she uses a combination of social tactics and elaborate plans, as well as items that normally wouldn't be considered dangerous (i.e. a thermos full of boiling water). No one has ever been able to prove that she's done anything against school regulations, or in some cases, the law.

If you're under the impression that Destiny tries to cause trouble whenever she can, you're wrong. Some of the only instances she does perform tasks are when someone is being harassed and they need serious help. Her unofficial sabotage-for-hire business has high self standards, including a no murder/kidnapping policy. The only time she accepts an offer is when the person has a reason that she deems valid. In her mind, she's only performing acts of justice for those who need it.
While she tries to avoid most of the social groups and/or cliques, if she notices anyone being bullied, she'll step in and stand up for them.

Destiny actively avoids talking in detail about her family/home life (rumors say she's hiding a family run criminal organization, which is far from the truth). She also has a soft spot for animals.
Bio (two paragraphs at least): Destiny is exceptionally good at hiding details about her life and, thanks to various rumors, information can become very skewed.

What is known is that she lives on the outside of town, and her parents have never shown up to any school events (she claims they're at business meetings). It is unknown if she has any siblings and, if so, how many. She claims her family moved from New York, and that they run a business somewhere along the lines of a GMO formulating company.

Strengths: She's no "standard delinquent". Aside from being physically strong, she is knowledgeable when it comes to things like manipulation and street smarts. She's also a highly determined individual.
Weaknesses: In some cases, she can become emotional and lash out, acting on impulse rather than careful planning. It's also worth mentioning that other students easily become suspicious of her.
Quirks: Always wears a jacket, no matter the weather. Denim, leather, you name it.She also refuses to hurt any animal (excluding some insects).
Worst Fears: Losing someone she cares about, knives of any kind.
*Dislikes: Herself, "the truth"
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): She has a pet snake named Muffin.
RP Examples: Yeet[/quote]
Last edited by Tourma on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Charlia wrote:HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hello

I'm unsure whether I should do a goth with an obsession with the occult or an amateur magician or some very specialized nerd.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:28 pm

Alright guys, stay on topic and chill out with the spamming so much. Like, it's fine to an extent but still.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 pm

Omega Cyber-collective wrote:One brown eye and one Green and blue eye (Actually possible, I know a friend who has a brown and green eye)
Yes, it's called segmental heterochromia(unless you're talking about having a ring around the pupil, in which case it's central heterochromia). Although I'm not sure how plausible it is for someone to have two different types of heterochromia at once...
Aidannadia wrote:
Charlia wrote:HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hello

I'm unsure whether I should do a goth with an obsession with the occult or an amateur magician or some very specialized nerd.
Ooh.

Ooh, that's hard. I don't know...

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Charlia wrote:Yes, it's called segmental heterochromia(unless you're talking about having a ring around the pupil, in which case it's central heterochromia). Although I'm not sure how plausible it is for someone to have two different types of heterochromia at once

Ooh, that's hard. I don't know...

Having a ring aroind the eye is a thing? I have hazel eyes because I have like a ring of brown and a ring of green.

Yeah I just looked up pictures. Isn't that like hella common though anyway, because I feel like I see people with that all the time.

I think I'm going with the magician. Could have some nice internal monologue to it, especially with those juicy little details I have planned.

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Tag. App coming soon.
don't tread on me

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Name: Jeremy Parks
Sex: Male
Appearance:

Personality: Not exactly the easiest to get along with. Jeremy is pretty chill when people don't mess with him. But he doesn't have a ton of regard for societal standards and social norms, meaning it's easy to be scared away by him. He says what's on his mind, regardless of how it causes others to see him. He doesn't really have problems with other people that much, but it's easy for others to have a problem with him. He also has somewhat weird interests, and others have called him obsessive because of his singular focus. He's socially awkward, so he's come to prefer solitude over the years instead of going through the stress of dealing with people.

Bio (two paragraphs at least): Jeremy came to Bedfield after his family lost almost everything, when his father was arrested for running a Ponzi scheme. Before then, they lived in an upper class neighborhood of Los Angeles. They had been wealthy and he had always had a good life, mostly getting what he wanted and being able to offset his social awkwardness with things. After all, why did he need to be popular if he had everything that he wanted without needing other people for it? His wealthy status also ensured that he wasn't bullied much, because he had a reputation as one of the rich kids. Things changed when he moved to Bedfield with his family when he was 13. The town is his mother's hometown, but without his father in the picture, she quickly disappeared from his life and spent most of her time working to keep the family afloat.

No longer could Jeremy rely on money to gain respect, and it didn't take long for him to gain a reputation as one of the 'weird' kids at school. He also found out that he was an easy target for bullies, because of his disregard for norms and his obsessiveness. He began spending a lot of time on a new thing called IRC, which also gave him a nerd reputation and caused the jocks to pick on him heavily. When he was fifteen, he tried to stand up for himself against the jocks, but ended up getting beat up badly. The incident caused him to withdraw from people more than he already had, becoming possibly the school's biggest outcast. The one thing that brought him back into the fold socially was the disappearance of this girl, which interested him enough to make him come out of his shell a bit.

Strengths: Despite the awkwardness, he's actually very smart. He's good with technology as a result of that, at least with the internet(as it exists during this time). He's pretty confident in himself even though this also causes awkwardness with others who are put off by the way he doesn't really have a filter.

Weaknesses: Pretty poor with people. Obviously not very popular, and not very physically strong or athletic either. Doesn't always have great control of his emotions, and he's prone to getting angry quickly when he thinks he's getting picked on.

Quirks: His hobbies are considered strange. He has a particular interest in the internet, and in weapons. Sometimes, he's viewed by others as a perv.

Worst Fears: Being forced to conform.

RP Examples:
Last edited by Forest State on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
don't tread on me

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Name: Samantha “Lanky” Hoshiko

Sex: Female

Appearance: Standing at 181 centimeters tall (~ 6 feet) and weighs 53 kilograms (~ 117 pounds). Light-skinned, and her favorite outfit would be a dark blue pinafore dress with a light blue shirt inside.

Personality: After overlooking her somewhat taller-than-average height and being a little skinny, Samantha is generally a happy and cheerful person to be around. Though not officially diagnosed as having OCD, she is considered to be a clean freak, trying her very best to look sharp and hygienic throughout the entire day. She likes to subtly brag about how unusually tall she is by standing right next to her friends, or anyone around her, basically. Beneath her cheerful nature is a desire to have more friends and to be recognized for what she has done for them.

Bio: 1977. Samantha was born in Japan, with her Japanese father, and her American mother. Her childhood had been more or less normal, leading the typical life in Japan. Around 4 years of age, her parents found out that Samantha shows quite an extensive interest in mathematics, as well as in machines. She did rather well in her Japanese school, both socially and academically. She might not be perfect, but due to her loving and accepting nature, she was friends with everyone she encountered in her school. Of course, not all good things last, as her mother felt that they might have a greener pasture in the land of freedom. You see, even though Samantha was having a time of her life in her school, her parents were not exactly doing so well in Japan, barely able to make ends meet with their combined salary. And so, after saving up and skimping on a few expenses, as well as bickering and much quarreling along the way, off they went to USA. Samantha tearfully bid her friends a goodbye, though at the same time, she was excited about visiting the United States. After all, she heard so much about the country – from her geography lessons, to the movies and cartoon that her parents and she enjoy, and stories from her mother.

1988. As they landed on the strange land, Samantha’s mother started filing up the job applications and after a few days and weeks of interviews, they landed a job, specifically in this little sleepy town called Bedfield, Kansas. The combined income of the parents are much higher, and Samantha started 5th Grade in the local school. Things were more or less fine, though she was constantly hit on by the guys; after all, this weirdly-tall Samantha hailed from a distant land and to them, she’s quite the stunner. Samantha was not having any of it, preferring to be together with her girl friends instead.

1991. A year has passed, and Samantha began to see her parents less and less often. Initially, she reckoned that they must have been busy and they might have been working overtime. After all, they were still able to make it back for dinner and of course, bedtime. This was until one day, whereby her parents simply sent her a letter to her home, stating that they are sorry but she has to stay with her uncle for a good 2 years; the reasons for the parents leaving the home was that they have a rather lengthy internship in Washington D.C. The bills for the home are still being paid by the parents, even though it’s been months since they stepped into the home. She welcomed the uncle at first, who is quite a gentle and kind-hearted man. That is until, in a clichéd trope, the uncle likes to drink a little too often, and Samantha found out the hard way to stay away from him when he was drunk; retreating in her room seems to work just fine, because she has the only key for her door.

1992. Things have been rather difficult for Samantha, despite trying to keep up a cheerful outlook on life. 9th Grade was simply hell – A few of her girl friends have been taking advantage of her (they only let her stay because of her being a top scorer in mathematics and physics), the harassments from the guys are rampant (coupled with the teachers’ typical reply of “Oh, you know, boys just have a crush, that’s all.”), her uncle was only nice for a good three-quarter of the day. Samantha starts to cherish her only friends, those who are not taking advantage of her. There are only a handful of them, but one good friend is better than a hundred false ones.

Strengths:
- Has quite an extensive knowledge of mathematics and physics.
- Being able to remain in solace and cheer herself up in most situations.
- Hyperactive. Has a lot of energy for a teenager.
- A good tinkerer with computers and some machines.

Weaknesses:
- Not so physically able, since she is somewhat underweight for her height. Her wounds take longer to heal.
- Due to her accepting and trusting nature, she is usually taken advantage of. Hindsight isn’t really her forte.
- Too calm for her own good. It's rare to see her angry or mad, and that goes back to being taken advantage of.

Quirks:
- She likes to comment on how tall she really is.
- When a number ends with a 1 or a 9, she instinctively add or subtract 1 to it, because “the number feels incomplete.”
- Her Japanese is somewhat rusty, limited to short sentences and phrases.

Worst Fears:
- Death of her parents. Considering that they were away in some state in this country unknown for her, it is a terrifying, though rational, thought.
- Being harassed by a few guys in the school. Afraid that it might get worse to that certain point.
- She has had reoccurring nightmares about her being trapped in her home, and being burned alive.

Likes: French Fries, Broccoli, Sunshine, Mathematics, Physics, Charity work, Cats.

Dislikes: Rainy days, Pop music, Sushi, Most guys in school, Cruelty, Dogs, Drunks.

Miscellaneous: Samantha is starting 10th Grade after the summer of 1992 is over.

RP Examples: The Wolfric Summer, The Imperial Visit, The Shurayu Banquet
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Sure.

Thanks. His name shall be Eddie " The Media Freak" Smith. The nickname Media Freak came from the neighborhood bullies.

You should make him friends with Toby, i think they'd have bonded at some point over the Comics obsession.

-getting hyped for this to start-
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:42 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Thanks. His name shall be Eddie " The Media Freak" Smith. The nickname Media Freak came from the neighborhood bullies.

You should make him friends with Toby, i think they'd have bonded at some point over the Comics obsession.

Plus Jace Jamieson, the laid back and quiet farmboy former athlete.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:01 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Thanks. His name shall be Eddie " The Media Freak" Smith. The nickname Media Freak came from the neighborhood bullies.

All aboard the hype train! -w-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm

Tourma wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:

All aboard the hype train! -w-

Choo-choo!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse