NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Ulls wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Sounds good to me. I'll need some pointers on how your military operates so that I can RP better, but overall sounds good to me. Now since you're practically the government i'd assume you'll find a nifty spot for me in the military. Also does a soldier decide which great company he'll join or is it the state?

How far would your revolt plans be in within 10 years?

Eh, its how fast I go up the ranks. I want to report directly to the emprah
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ulls wrote:How far would your revolt plans be in within 10 years?

Eh, its how fast I go up the ranks. I want to report directly to the emprah

Good luck to you, your revolt maybe in the favor of the Spirits of the Everworlds.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Hmm. Well, with ten years in as a volunteer without formal training, your man is probably leading a significant force assuming he wasn't completely incompetent. Not a general, but maybe in command of a company.

Sounds good to me. I'll need some pointers on how your military operates so that I can RP better, but overall sounds good to me. Now since you're practically the government i'd assume you'll find a nifty spot for me in the military. Also does a soldier decide which great company he'll join or is it the state?

Well, as a rule of thumb, no. In fact, explicitly no; soldiers that sign on in, say, Germania, will usually be divided equally between the seven Great Companies, to promote their integration as soldiers as the Imperium, not soldiers of Mara/Dniepper/Germania, etc. Squads raised from a geographical region are generally stationed away from that region, to erode any residual loyalties and ensure they can conduct their duties as impartially as possible.

The average footsoldier receives an abbreviated education in reading, writing, and arithmetic if they did not have the fortune to grow up under the Imperial education system, as well as learning to fight and a craft besides; every man in a Great Company is expected to hold his own in close combat, from scouts to engineers to cooks, as well as being able to contribute to the army outside of battle. Thus Great Companies can travel with comparably few camp followers and a light logistics train when placed against other formations of the nation-states of our day/antiquity.

Ted, as a man from outside the Imperium enlisted later in his life, is likely serving somewhere in northern Germania or along the border with Scythia. In fact, he may currently be participating in the battles in the Kingdom of Rhone.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Sounds good to me. I'll need some pointers on how your military operates so that I can RP better, but overall sounds good to me. Now since you're practically the government i'd assume you'll find a nifty spot for me in the military. Also does a soldier decide which great company he'll join or is it the state?

Well, as a rule of thumb, no. In fact, explicitly no; soldiers that sign on in, say, Germania, will usually be divided equally between the seven Great Companies, to promote their integration as soldiers as the Imperium, not soldiers of Mara/Dniepper/Germania, etc. Squads raised from a geographical region are generally stationed away from that region, to erode any residual loyalties and ensure they can conduct their duties as impartially as possible.

The average footsoldier receives an abbreviated education in reading, writing, and arithmetic if they did not have the fortune to grow up under the Imperial education system, as well as learning to fight and a craft besides; every man in a Great Company is expected to hold his own in close combat, from scouts to engineers to cooks, as well as being able to contribute to the army outside of battle. Thus Great Companies can travel with comparably few camp followers and a light logistics train when placed against other formations of the nation-states of our day/antiquity.

Ted, as a man from outside the Imperium enlisted later in his life, is likely serving somewhere in northern Germania or along the border with Scythia. In fact, he may currently be participating in the battles in the Kingdom of Rhone.

Figured, well since you are the nation I'm "serving" I'd figured you could decide where I end up. I'd prefer scythia so my char can be eventful. Btw should I repost my author application? Also I'd really appreciate it if you finish your lore, then it makes it easy and I don't have to ask many questions. I'd also would like to know the greycloaks suspicion on outside (of the Imperium) recruits.
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Ulls wrote:
The Olog-Hai wrote:Sorry that I don't. Iron aplenty, but no tin.

Still would be worth it. Uplifting the New World is one of my Author's goals.

My part of the new world won't need uplifting, when I get around to it.
Speaking of which, expect a transported app within a few minutes.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:57 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Ulls wrote:Still would be worth it. Uplifting the New World is one of my Author's goals.

My part of the new world won't need uplifting, when I get around to it.
Speaking of which, expect a transported app within a few minutes.

If you have any expertise with metalworking and iron that you can trade, then Ego will be willing to pay it till we get our big mines going.
Last edited by Ulls on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:05 pm

App:

Full name: Abraham Meyer
Appearance ( description or picture ): Black hair, pretty scrawny, but in shape now, brown eyes.
Height and weight: 150 pounds, 6'0"
Religion: Agnostic, born Jewish
Field of Expertise: None
Skills and strengths: Over the past 10 years stuck in this Neolithic time period, he has learned the area quite well. He has become adept at fighting, and using his large height and therefore leverage to his advantage (through his training he also put on muscle mass, which is why he's gained weight). He knows woodworking well, because he's had time to practice. He's been working on trying to smelt the small amounts of iron ore he's scrounged from the deposit, but it's a very precise work, and he's yet to get it right.
Weaknesses: Fast metabolism (very bad when food is scarce), no real field of expertise.
Where in the world are you landing?: Sussex County, New Jersey. Landed at the beginning of New Civilizations 3.
Would you like to be Co-op: hahaha.
Sample: I was in the last one. I was in the one before that. I was in the first one. I can find other references if necessary.

I put a bit of what he's done in it, to explain his skills and strength acquisition.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

Figured, well since you are the nation I'm "serving" I'd figured you could decide where I end up. I'd prefer scythia so my char can be eventful. Btw should I repost my author application? Also I'd really appreciate it if you finish your lore, then it makes it easy and I don't have to ask many questions. I'd also would like to know the greycloaks suspicion on outside (of the Imperium) recruits.

Sure, that would be good. Best for bookkeeping and all that.

Mm, I'll try. I made good progress today, but there is a lot to write still. The Greycloaks are vet outsiders who join the Great Companies shortly after swearing the Three Oaths throughly; realistically, a known rebel leader would probably get caught, but I don't think you want to RP that. So we'll just handwave Ted making it through their scrutiny for ease of RP.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:40 pm

G-tech, can I just have an approve for my application? Or a deny, whatever you like. Just a response, at least.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:42 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:App:

Appearance ( description or picture ): Black hair, pretty scrawny, but in shape now, brown eyes.
Skills and strengths: Over the past 10 years stuck in this Neolithic time period, he has learned the area quite well. He has become adept at fighting, and using his large height and therefore leverage to his advantage (through his training he also put on muscle mass, which is why he's gained weight). He knows woodworking well, because he's had time to practice. He's been working on trying to smelt the small amounts of iron ore he's scrounged from the deposit, but it's a very precise work, and he's yet to get it right.
Weaknesses: Fast metabolism (very bad when food is scarce), no real field of expertise.
Where in the world are you landing?: Sussex County, New Jersey. Landed at the beginning of New Civilizations 3.
Sample: I was in the last one. I was in the one before that. I was in the first one. I can find other references if necessary.

I put a bit of what he's done in it, to explain his skills and strength acquisition.

Are you sure you don't want to be a Co-Op? :P

Obviously accepted.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:46 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:App:

Obviously accepted.

You know, if you need me, I'm here. I just don't like responsibility. I've said it before, and I've said it again.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:46 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:

Obviously accepted.

You know, if you need me, I'm here. I just don't like responsibility. I've said it before, and I've said it again.

Quite right, quite right. Hence the :P

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Full name: Edward "Ted" Micheal Tomlinson
Appearance: pale child, brown hair, blue eyes, referred to just being "skin and bones", will wear a coat no matter how hot, and has glasses
Height and weight: 5"2", and 140 Ib
Religion: Protestant
Field of Expertise: Programming
Skills and strengths: quick learner, studied Roman history, manipulative, and intelligent
Weaknesses: not strong, doesn't look like the ideal leader, glasses
Where in the world are you landing?: Rome, the eternal city (or what will be Rome)
Sample:
Rome, Italy
Edward Micheal Tomlinson commonly referred to as 'Ted', was a young teen who loved to play video games. He did enjoy the historical ones the most. Perferably the ones relating to Rome. He had always loved Rome. The immortal empire, nation of riches, the unbeatable roman legions. He loved it all.

When he heard that his parents and him were going to Rome he was ecstatic. This however did not last long. The city may of had a gleaming history, but much of the historical structures had been destroyed. The trip ended up being quite boring. He was sitting in a restaurant with his parents discussing the trip. He sat there staring out into the window drinking his soda. He heard in the background his parents exchanging opinions of the best parts of the trip and the weather channel reporting thunderstorms.

This was normal for Ted, since his mind tends to think alternate histories and tactics. He typically 'zones out' with the world. This was typically bad at school and typically resulted in bad grades, however he was actually quite good at programming class. This did not bother them, since he just merely puts it off as 'mundane daily events'.

Somewhere in Italy, [insert date]
Ted woke up unable to remember what had happened to him. He looked around the room. It walls were like regular walls square and orderly, however a occasional stick poked out of the wall giving it a tribal look. He looked at himself. He was wearing tribal clothes, and were missing his glasses, but he could see ok without them, since his eyesight wasn't completely terrible. The jacket too was missing and this upsetted him somewhat, because he really liked it. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but he therorized many ideas of what happened. A man walks into the wooden room and sits down in front of the confused boy.

"I see that you are awake stranger, our hunters found you in a large field not to far from our village. We would like to know who you are," he said curious to hear what Ted would say.

Ted was shocked. Not only that he was in a foreign place, but he got meet tribal like people. Unable to conclude why this happened. He thought they may be cultist or tribal people after they mentioned a great field and looking at the architecture of the house; the mentioning of a field sounded like there was no modern structures nearby. The field sounded like Rome assuming that he went to a alternate universe or past timeline or something of the sort, however he pondered that as wild theories and concluded it might just be cultist or a tribal group. Which he theorized was a area similar to Rome if the city was not build, however this was just speculation, since he had no idea where he is. He would have to explore the world himself to find out. He knew he couldn't last long out in the wilderness, and was not very strong, so he concluded he needed to make himself appear to not be a threat and play along.

The man said, "uh, sir. Sir," he waves his hand in front of Ted to get his attention, "I'd like to know who you are."

He responds to the man, "oh sorry. I am Ted Tomlinson. I don't remember much can you tell me what happened?"

The man explains, "we found you in a field naked, and lying on the ground unconscious. You tell me."

Ted confused why he was unconscious and naked said, "I don't remember," then he said, "was I wearing something on my head? Perhaps it was still on my nose when I was unconscious."

The man displayed Ted's glasses, spinning it.The thing that allowed him to see clearly, however he didn't require it as much as other people do.

The man said, "found them next to you, thought it was some sort of religious icon, or jewelry. Anyway's we're getting sidetracked. Why were you near the village."

Ted answers, "I'm a traveler from a far away place. I doubt I can return. I left to explore the world and find a place I could call home."

This was a terrible lie. Ted was never good at running nor traveling, but if he told the man he was from his home. He would likely freak out or question his sanity. Ted deciding it would be terrible to be burnt by the stake by suggesting 'heresy' would likely be bad he decided that it would be best to lie. The man looks at him as if questioning his statement, but gives up.

"I see, well if you can make yourself useful. I don't see why you can't stay, but know this. One false move and you'll die," said the man.

Ted realizing that he might be the chief asked, "what is it like for your people?"

The chief answers, "we are simple farmers. Who take care of the land. What is it like where your from?"

Ted considers the question and answers somewhat truthfully, "a village of gleaming towers and so brilliant that it is said to be built by the gods."

This drew the attention of the chief, however he did not buy it, "perhaps you can show us what you can do, 'Villager of the gods'. I look forward to hearing more details, however we need to discuss more things, such as where you'll be staying and how you'll assist around here."

Ted smiled. If he can find a way to return home, then he can return to his parents or something of the sort. He continued to discuss with the chief about how he would be staying at the chieftains house with him and his daughter until he got his own, and what he'll do to help around. Ted offered that he'll share his 'people's knowledge' if he's allowed to stay for a long time. Ted speculated at that point that his dream of experiencing what might be Roman history became more realistic by the second.

There anyways I was on the greycloaks stuff, I would expect being investigated and stuff, but figuring that I had a mask that during the few battles the Imperium they didn't really know my face, so the only thing they got going for them is knowledge of my identity based off the chieftains. So I would assume a encounter with an old ally could screw me over. Overall I expect the greycloaks to be suspicious of me. In fact I think it would be interesting. I'll also have a different name assuming that obtaining citizenship you can just say any name and it'd becomes your official name. having a different name would make it harder to be linked to a rebel leader. Anyways gonna call it a night

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:43 am

Full Name: Robert Marcus Doe
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian male
Height and Weight: 6'6, 190lbs
Religion: Christianity
Field of Expertise:
Strengths:Geography, Very strong, Military strategy, military history, very intelligent,proficient swordsman
Weaknesses: Not very diplomatic
Where in the world are you landing?: Brittany
RP Sample: He looked around, one minute he had closed his eyes to embrace the blissfulness that is sleep, and the next minute he was standing in the middle of a village center, it was a small village with the locals wearing odd clothing and staring at him with wide eyes. One of the older locals came up to him and spoke what he thought sounded like french, he was very surprised to notice that he could understand him. "What are thou, where have thou come from?" he said, i looked at him, and still being astonished that i could understand him asked, "where am I, and what year is it?" But before the older villager could speak a younger man ran forward, got on his knees and touched his forehead to the earth and said "We are blessed, a god has come forward to lead us." Getting quite annoyed now I angrily shouted 'Where in the world am I?!? At my raised voice many of the villagers cowered and did the same as the young villager, touching there foreheads to the earth, the older villager who had stayed on his feet simply said, "You are in the land of Brittany m'lord" he then did the same as the other villagers and touched his forehead to the ground.
I looked around astonished as the near 50 villagers (as more had come out of there houses and huts) all bowed before him.
"M'lord what name should we call you by?" The first villager who had knelt cried out, Robert thought long and hard before answering,
"I am Robert."

Note the RP above is not my actual RP post just an exampl6
Last edited by Revlona on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:27 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Full name: Edward "Ted" Micheal Tomlinson
Appearance: pale child, brown hair, blue eyes, referred to just being "skin and bones", will wear a coat no matter how hot, and has glasses
Height and weight: 5"2", and 140 Ib
Religion: Protestant
Field of Expertise: Programming
Skills and strengths: quick learner, studied Roman history, manipulative, and intelligent
Weaknesses: not strong, doesn't look like the ideal leader, glasses
Where in the world are you landing?: Rome, the eternal city (or what will be Rome)
Sample:
Rome, Italy
Edward Micheal Tomlinson commonly referred to as 'Ted', was a young teen who loved to play video games. He did enjoy the historical ones the most. Perferably the ones relating to Rome. He had always loved Rome. The immortal empire, nation of riches, the unbeatable roman legions. He loved it all.

When he heard that his parents and him were going to Rome he was ecstatic. This however did not last long. The city may of had a gleaming history, but much of the historical structures had been destroyed. The trip ended up being quite boring. He was sitting in a restaurant with his parents discussing the trip. He sat there staring out into the window drinking his soda. He heard in the background his parents exchanging opinions of the best parts of the trip and the weather channel reporting thunderstorms.

This was normal for Ted, since his mind tends to think alternate histories and tactics. He typically 'zones out' with the world. This was typically bad at school and typically resulted in bad grades, however he was actually quite good at programming class. This did not bother them, since he just merely puts it off as 'mundane daily events'.

Somewhere in Italy, [insert date]
Ted woke up unable to remember what had happened to him. He looked around the room. It walls were like regular walls square and orderly, however a occasional stick poked out of the wall giving it a tribal look. He looked at himself. He was wearing tribal clothes, and were missing his glasses, but he could see ok without them, since his eyesight wasn't completely terrible. The jacket too was missing and this upsetted him somewhat, because he really liked it. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but he therorized many ideas of what happened. A man walks into the wooden room and sits down in front of the confused boy.

"I see that you are awake stranger, our hunters found you in a large field not to far from our village. We would like to know who you are," he said curious to hear what Ted would say.

Ted was shocked. Not only that he was in a foreign place, but he got meet tribal like people. Unable to conclude why this happened. He thought they may be cultist or tribal people after they mentioned a great field and looking at the architecture of the house; the mentioning of a field sounded like there was no modern structures nearby. The field sounded like Rome assuming that he went to a alternate universe or past timeline or something of the sort, however he pondered that as wild theories and concluded it might just be cultist or a tribal group. Which he theorized was a area similar to Rome if the city was not build, however this was just speculation, since he had no idea where he is. He would have to explore the world himself to find out. He knew he couldn't last long out in the wilderness, and was not very strong, so he concluded he needed to make himself appear to not be a threat and play along.

The man said, "uh, sir. Sir," he waves his hand in front of Ted to get his attention, "I'd like to know who you are."

He responds to the man, "oh sorry. I am Ted Tomlinson. I don't remember much can you tell me what happened?"

The man explains, "we found you in a field naked, and lying on the ground unconscious. You tell me."

Ted confused why he was unconscious and naked said, "I don't remember," then he said, "was I wearing something on my head? Perhaps it was still on my nose when I was unconscious."

The man displayed Ted's glasses, spinning it.The thing that allowed him to see clearly, however he didn't require it as much as other people do.

The man said, "found them next to you, thought it was some sort of religious icon, or jewelry. Anyway's we're getting sidetracked. Why were you near the village."

Ted answers, "I'm a traveler from a far away place. I doubt I can return. I left to explore the world and find a place I could call home."

This was a terrible lie. Ted was never good at running nor traveling, but if he told the man he was from his home. He would likely freak out or question his sanity. Ted deciding it would be terrible to be burnt by the stake by suggesting 'heresy' would likely be bad he decided that it would be best to lie. The man looks at him as if questioning his statement, but gives up.

"I see, well if you can make yourself useful. I don't see why you can't stay, but know this. One false move and you'll die," said the man.

Ted realizing that he might be the chief asked, "what is it like for your people?"

The chief answers, "we are simple farmers. Who take care of the land. What is it like where your from?"

Ted considers the question and answers somewhat truthfully, "a village of gleaming towers and so brilliant that it is said to be built by the gods."

This drew the attention of the chief, however he did not buy it, "perhaps you can show us what you can do, 'Villager of the gods'. I look forward to hearing more details, however we need to discuss more things, such as where you'll be staying and how you'll assist around here."

Ted smiled. If he can find a way to return home, then he can return to his parents or something of the sort. He continued to discuss with the chief about how he would be staying at the chieftains house with him and his daughter until he got his own, and what he'll do to help around. Ted offered that he'll share his 'people's knowledge' if he's allowed to stay for a long time. Ted speculated at that point that his dream of experiencing what might be Roman history became more realistic by the second.

There anyways I was on the greycloaks stuff, I would expect being investigated and stuff, but figuring that I had a mask that during the few battles the Imperium they didn't really know my face, so the only thing they got going for them is knowledge of my identity based off the chieftains. So I would assume a encounter with an old ally could screw me over. Overall I expect the greycloaks to be suspicious of me. In fact I think it would be interesting. I'll also have a different name assuming that obtaining citizenship you can just say any name and it'd becomes your official name. having a different name would make it harder to be linked to a rebel leader. Anyways gonna call it a night

Sure, this looks to be in order. Welcome back. By the by, it looks like the spoiler in your sig is broken.

Revlona wrote:Full Name: Robert Marcus Doe
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian male
Height and Weight: 6'2, 175lbs
Religion: Christianity
Field of Expertise:
Strengths:Geography, Very strong, Military strategy, military history
Weaknesses: Not very diplomatic
Where in the world are you landing?: Brittany
RP Sample: He looked around, one minute he had closed his eyes to embrace the blissfulness that is sleep, and the next minute he was standing in the middle of a village center, it was a small village with the locals wearing odd clothing and staring at him with wide eyes. One of the older locals came up to him and spoke what he thought sounded like french, he was very surprised to notice that he could understand him. "What are thou, where have thou come from?" he said, i looked at him, and still being astonished that i could understand him asked, "where am I, and what year is it?" But before the older villager could speak a younger man ran forward, got on his knees and touched his forehead to the earth and said "We are blessed, a god has come forward to lead us." Getting quite annoyed now I angrily shouted 'Where in the world am I?!? At my raised voice many of the villagers cowered and did the same as the young villager, touching there foreheads to the earth, the older villager who had stayed on his feet simply said, "You are in the land of Brittany m'lord" he then did the same as the other villagers and touched his forehead to the ground.
I looked around astonished as the near 50 villagers (as more had come out of there houses and huts) all bowed before him.
"M'lord what name should we call you by?" The first villager who had knelt cried out, Robert thought long and hard before answering,
"I am Robert."

Note the RP above is not my actual RP post just an example

After what we have talked about, this looks good to go. Welcome, and accepted. The IC link is in our OP here.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 am

G, I think I'll post soon, but was really hoping for some more info. I also forgot what you chars status was in religion and lore wasn't defining the Emperor status in religion. Thx about the sig btw.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:03 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:G, I think I'll post soon, but was really hoping for some more info. I also forgot what you chars status was in religion and lore wasn't defining the Emperor status in religion. Thx about the sig btw.

Ah, neither really feature in the religion, aside from the Hegemon being the ultimate authority on theological disputes within the congregations in the Imperium and beyond.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:05 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:G, I think I'll post soon, but was really hoping for some more info. I also forgot what you chars status was in religion and lore wasn't defining the Emperor status in religion. Thx about the sig btw.

Ah, neither really feature in the religion, aside from the Hegemon being the ultimate authority on theological disputes within the congregations in the Imperium and beyond.

Thx, your lores pretty good so far btw let's me not ask every single question

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

Thx, your lores pretty good so far btw let's me not ask every single question

Hahaha I'm pretty sure I've only done, like, Infrastructure. Hopefully when I have more time I will be able to finish her up.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Thx, your lores pretty good so far btw let's me not ask every single question

Hahaha I'm pretty sure I've only done, like, Infrastructure. Hopefully when I have more time I will be able to finish her up.

As I said so far what you have written is easy to read and follow. I think though when i post let's say around 4:00 to 8:00-ish you'll have to check, since I might mess something up.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm

G, before I right my post can you give me a review on what's going on in the war with rhone. I read your chapters, but I feel like I need more knowledge on the events.
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:G, before I right my post can you give me a review on what's going on in the war with rhone. I read your chapters, but I feel like I need more knowledge on the events.

Sure. The old king, who has ruled Rhone since its detachment from Norsca in a pro-Christian uprising, has married his only daughter to the Crown-Prince and heir apparent to the Imperium. This naturally means that upon his expiration, control of the Kingdom of Rhone herself will pace to the Imperial crown, and as such it will cease to exist as an independent polity.

Some nobles of that kingdom were less than enthused, and attempted to assassinate the king and the newlyweds. They succeeded in killing the king, but the assassins were prevented from doing further harm. The nobles who staged the attempt have risen in open revolt, and are currently fighting loyalist forces as well as an Imperial Great Company sent north to put down the rebellion.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:G, before I right my post can you give me a review on what's going on in the war with rhone. I read your chapters, but I feel like I need more knowledge on the events.

Sure. The old king, who has ruled Rhone since its detachment from Norsca in a pro-Christian uprising, has married his only daughter to the Crown-Prince and heir apparent to the Imperium. This naturally means that upon his expiration, control of the Kingdom of Rhone herself will pace to the Imperial crown, and as such it will cease to exist as an independent polity.

Some nobles of that kingdom were less than enthused, and attempted to assassinate the king and the newlyweds. They succeeded in killing the king, but the assassins were prevented from doing further harm. The nobles who staged the attempt have risen in open revolt, and are currently fighting loyalist forces as well as an Imperial Great Company sent north to put down the rebellion.

Ah, thanks. Anyways I want to avoid getting pulled into any important battles, so what options for small skirmishes?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

Ah, thanks. Anyways I want to avoid getting pulled into any important battles, so what options for small skirmishes?

Hmm, you wanted Ted to be deployed near Scythia? There isn't much going on over there aside from what might be the occasional frontier raid by uncivilized tribes of plainsmen.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Ah, thanks. Anyways I want to avoid getting pulled into any important battles, so what options for small skirmishes?

Hmm, you wanted Ted to be deployed near Scythia? There isn't much going on over there aside from what might be the occasional frontier raid by uncivilized tribes of plainsmen.

yeah, because I don't want to get pulled into a huge battle early on. Especially after being cut off during the summer. I want to get used to RPing again. I think it'd be a good way to get used to New Civilizations again.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse