NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Malutia Lusia Cialty
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Malutia Lusia Cialty » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:10 am

Gowinia wrote:
Malutia Lusia Cialty wrote:

Can i have a gold or silver silhouette of this?

You mean, like, a monochrome version ?

Yes.
ᶠᶸᶜᵏ♥ᵧₒᵤ

Hirvania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:11 am

Hello!

I want a logo for the Conservative Hirvanian Party (CHP). I want a rectangular logo divided in two parts, the right side would be white and the left side would be blue. I would like this image or another one that looks similar to be in the center of the logo occupying both the right and left parts of the logo:

Finally, I would like the letters "CHP" to be written below.

Thank you in advance!
View all my Factbooks
I'm a Proud Co-Founder of the DEUN! Are you?
Embassy Program
Hirvanian National Football League
Telegram me! I love meeting people

Tsynland
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsynland » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:45 am

Hi!

I'd like a coat of arms based of the nauru coat of arms

with the center of the shield replaced with our flag. on the top banner i'd like it to read "Tsyn" and the bottom banner to read "Ṥaṥtih U Ar"

Chemensia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chemensia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello!
I want 2 things, but both don't have to be finished at the same time.
First

Changes:
No crown.
Change BPC to KSČ.
Replace the serbian cross in the middle with my flag.(Basically just white, red, blue, with a orthodox cross in the middle.)
Replace the red background with blue and the blue line on the edge with red.
Change the color of the eagle to brown if possible.

Second

Remove the crown and put "ASČ" where it used to be.(IDC what font, just make sure the letters are white.)
Replace the serbian cross with my flag(like above)
Change the color of the eagle to brown if possible.
Gamer

Wolflandil
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wolflandil » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Wolflandil wrote:I would like to make a request for someone to create me a Crest.
I would like a Peacock holding a
And behind them a Roman Shield.
Thank you for doing what you are doing here.

I'm bumping this. At least it is on a different page.

UIJ
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello, I'd like a logo/emblem thingy.

If I could get this image in the center of this one so that it covers up the center piece, then change the black stars with golden stars. That's it, thanks.
Last edited by UIJ on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am tired of summies :alas:
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi! Could I have a seal for my nation? It would involve the middle of my flag. Thanks.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Sazoyari
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sazoyari » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Can someone make a logo for me?
EDIT: Design: https://i.imgur.com/OyyRxJm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
The image is the winged and crowned shield, with the crest.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Sazoyari on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Sazoyari, we have buildings made out of pure energy or simply built from nothing, kil-*ahem*-peace lasers, spacewarping technology, and other stuff you probably would be "interested" in.

Dispatches

Sorry, I don't use the game's stats. They're cheesing my patience.
Yes, I both intentionally and unintentionally made my factbooks nastily confusing.
No, we're not FFT, we're PMT.
Most of my dispatches are still WIP, and are not yet uploaded. For now, hopefully they will be enough.

Gyatso Yirek I
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyatso Yirek I » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:57 am

Could someone be kind enough to adapt this version according to my wishes? This is what I would like to see done:
1) The background should remain transparent;
2) The colour of the Ribbon of the Order of the Garter should be changed to dark green (#15A311). The text should be changed into "The Lower House of Parliament" or, if that would be too long "The Lower House".;
3) The escutcheon should be changed into three horizontal bars of the same height. They should be coloured (from the bottom upwards) purpure (#400080) white (#FFFFFF) and orange (#F56800);
4) The current crown should be removed and be replaced with St. Edward's Crown (please use this model).
This request is the same as the first, with the exception of the Ribbon of the Order of the Garter. Instead of dark green, it should be made red (#C20606) and the text on the ribbon should read: "The Upper House of Parliament" or, if that would be too long "The Upper House".

If possible, I would like to see both requests uploaded on Imgur as a .png format.

I thank you in advance.

AustralZealand
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby AustralZealand » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:48 am

G'day there!

I would like to request a Coat of Arms for my nation. I'm pretty open about what it looks like and stuff however would love it if it could somewhat resemble the United States Coat of Arms i.e with the eagle and stuff :). I would also love it if you could include my flag somewhere in it as well as the motto "AustralZealand First". Cheers and thanks in advance :)

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:55 am

Hi, I have a seal, but I'd like a redesign. There should be a green colored stylized hawk, a yellow stylized wolf, and a blue stylized lizard. The seal should be slightly darker, and the star in the middle should have two Yatzatzian flags coming off two points of the star. Thanks!
Last edited by Yatzatz on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Uni Europa
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Uni Europa » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:01 am

Can someone just convert this image into the same as the one in my flag? And also...

(ಠ_ಠ) Why has all these requests not made yet?
Faction Record||Characters||Military

I don't use NS stats. U wol no longer wrek muh nayshun!! \(°∆°)/
Feel free to TG me. I'm uber lonely sometimes. ;–;

( –_•)▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 \(0–0;)/

Ancient Lepala
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Lepala » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:32 am

United Republic of Lepala wrote:
United Republic of Lepala wrote:I would like some political party logos. First, I would like a communist symbol like the one found here: http://shitalloverhumanity.deviantart.c ... -548448608, but I want the white to be black and there to only be 3 stars instead of 5, with the words "Apardi Socialtasca" above it and the worlds "ji Lepala" below it. I would like the words to be yellow. Next, I want this tree: http://www.clipartpanda.com/clipart_ima ... rt-1390210 surrounded by this olive branch: https://openclipart.org/detail/171024/olive-wreath, with the word "Ecolanalt" beneath it in blue. That's all for now, I don't wanna overwork you!
Lepala's PT puppet. Still ruled by a monarch. No debates about my leader's title!
Still designing a flag.

Empress Raejo-Lepal is back, now with 95% less psychotic-ness!

Ignore all NS stats.

FOR THE LAST TIME, IT IS NOT THE STONE AGE!

Secundus Imperium Romanum
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secundus Imperium Romanum » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:53 am

I wanted you to leave the background of this transparent image, and instead of having the name "Libertarian Party" the name only "Liberal"
A democratic nation, with the 1950s fashion.
Constitution · Parliamentary Debates · News · Embassy Program
Every day in Rome

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 am

Yatzatz wrote:Hi, I have a seal, but I'd like a redesign. There should be a green colored stylized hawk, a yellow stylized wolf, and a blue stylized lizard. The seal should be slightly darker, and the star in the middle should have two Yatzatzian flags coming off two points of the star. Thanks!

Bump.
Last edited by Yatzatz on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:11 am

Aggrey-Fynn Land wrote:Can I get the EVA Air logo, but put Lander Air instead of EVA Air. Replace green with light blue, and replace orange with red.

Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:20 am

Uni Europa wrote:(ಠ_ಠ) Why has all these requests not made yet?

Because they're made by volunteers who have lives. No-one owes you anything.

Yatzatz wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:Hi, I have a seal, but I'd like a redesign. There should be a green colored stylized hawk, a yellow stylized wolf, and a blue stylized lizard. The seal should be slightly darker, and the star in the middle should have two Yatzatzian flags coming off two points of the star. Thanks!

Bump.

Please don't bump, especially on the same page. It just clutters up the thread.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:Bump.

Please don't bump, especially on the same page. It just clutters up the thread.

Sorry. I'll try not to do it again.
Hi!

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Secundus Imperium Romanum wrote:(Image)

I wanted you to leave the background of this transparent image, and instead of having the name "Libertarian Party" the name only "Liberal"

I'm assuming I interpret "leave the background" as "remove the background"

Nova Caelston
Attaché

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Caelston » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Hey, I'm looking to create a coat of arms(and later a seal) for my nation. Is there anyone who could help?

For my COA, I want it to be like the East German one, but with my emblem where the hammer and compass would be, my flag in place of the German one(though Im unsure how the cross wpuld work out admittedly), and cotton instead of wheat...

If possible, on the left side, instead of cotton, use a gilded coloured gear... If not, just use the cotton.

To anyone who can do that, thanks yoos!
Last edited by Nova Caelston on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secundus Imperium Romanum » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:56 am

Diarcesia wrote:
Secundus Imperium Romanum wrote:(Image)

I'm assuming I interpret "leave the background" as "remove the background"

yay! thanks!
A democratic nation, with the 1950s fashion.
Constitution · Parliamentary Debates · News · Embassy Program
Every day in Rome

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:17 am

Can someone make a Coat of Arms for me? I want it to have my nation's dragon and shield with a sword in one hand (talon? Whatever.) and on the left and a cross in the other. For my motto and name I'd like you to use my full name and motto in a style akin to the CIA symbol:https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/474250448757481472/QcQ_P01E_400x400.jpeg
Ill try not to be too picky about it. Thanks in advance
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:30 am

Malutia Lusia Cialty wrote:
Gowinia wrote:You mean, like, a monochrome version ?

Yes.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Hong Kong Commonwealth
Secretary

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hong Kong Commonwealth » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:25 am

A free, prosperous, rich economic powerhouse and independent Hong Kong ruled by Prime Minister Joshua Wong and has Queen Elizabeth as the head of state, represented by Governor-General Chris Patten. Gained it's independence after Hong Kong's Independence War from 2010-2012.

RP Name: Hong Kong

NS Stats are not used

And about me IRL, just some random Asian teen who loves Hong Kong, books, Youtube, video games and Steven Universe

And Dank Memes too

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:52 am

Freed Lymonia wrote:Can someone make a Coat of Arms for me? I want it to have my nation's dragon and shield with a sword in one hand (talon? Whatever.) and on the left and a cross in the other. For my motto and name I'd like you to use my full name and motto in a style akin to the CIA symbol:https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/474250448757481472/QcQ_P01E_400x400.jpeg
Ill try not to be too picky about it. Thanks in advance

do you have a large, unrippled version of your flag, or better yet, just the device?

Of the People, For the People

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information