NATION

PASSWORD

World Hit Festival 34 - Vodiznad, Izmedu | IC Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Duje: Can we get Darkmania's Phase I vote on the screen?

There was a lack of movement at the top, as the delegations from the nations that got points took close notice of the points they got. Could this be a sign of a shake-up imminently waiting to happen?

Duje: Still got a ways to go. Norjihan's up next.

4 points: Bojikstan
3 points: Mercedini
2 points: Kalosia
1 point: Polkopia

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Duje: Alright, can we get Norjihan's Phase I vote on the screen?

With it creeping closer to the halfway mark, and with again another lack of movement (though Estogium was creeping closer to the top 2) at the top of the scoreboard, it was looking closer and closer. More nations now made their marks on the scoreboard, with the crowd heavily cheering for the nations that got points here.

Duje: It's only getting closer and closer... Alright, the next set of votes will be from Todaskakys.

4 points: Darkmania
3 points: Hesskin Empire
2 points: Estogium

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Duje: Alright, can I get Todaskakys' Phase I votes on the screen?

The reaction to this was louder than any of the previous set of votes, due to the appearance of a three-way tie between Gim, Estogium, and Mercedini. With the top looking spread out, who would be able to move across the finishing line? Some began to speculate that there may be a group beginning to take the lead...

Duje: My oh my! That scoreboard is looking more dangerous. Not over yet, we got Balkvla Islands up for you next.

4 points: Mercedini
3 points: Estogium
2 points: Kalosia
1 point: Todlichebujoku

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Duje: Let's show Balkvla Islands' Phase I vote on the screen!

Gim takes the lead again, putting a small but catch-able margin towards them and Estogium and Mercedini. The points towards the Golutan entry caused their delegations to begin looking up as well.

Duje: Alright... We got Kalosia up for you next.

4 points: Goluta
3 points: Todlichebujoku
2 points: Gim
1 point: Manaime
Last edited by Izmedu on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Duje: Can we get Kalosia's Phase I vote on the screen?

The Golutan delegation had even more a reason to be hopeful, they were now tying with Gim. However, the margins at the top and even at the lowest rungs of scoreboard was an indicator that this could well all change in the space of a few votes.

Duje: We're halfway through Phase I, but remember, I've only shown you about 1/3rd of the total result. Still got more to go. The next nation up is the hosts, Izmedu!

3 points: Norjihan
2 points: Bojikstan
1 point: Normandy and Picardy

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Duje: Now, can we get the host's Phase I votes on the screen?

For the first time tonight, Mercedini's name was now firmly on top of the scoreboard after a long period of Gim holding the top. The crowd also cheered for the nations that received votes from the host, with the left hand side of the scoreboard filled with nations who could easily snatch the lead with the margins floating around.

Duje: Looks like we're gonna be continuously switching hands every vote! Hold on to your hats, Bojikstan's vote is next.

3 points: Darkmania
2 points: Todaskakys
1 point: Hesskin Empire

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Duje: Let's see how Bojikstan's Phase I votes went...

There was an audible sound of cheer and surprise as the lead switched yet again, this time, it was back in Gim's hands. The margins were tight, and Darkmania were also looking to have a rally in their hands as well as their total points figures went double digits.

Duje: It's a constant back and forth, isn't it? Next up, it's Goluta.

4 points: Gim
2 points: Britonisea

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Duje: Can we get Goluta's Phase I vote on the screen?

Gim's lead looks to be consolidating ever so slightly, with a 4 point distance between them and Mercedini. The lower rung of the left side looked to be tightening.

Duje: Alright... next is Gim's vote!

4 points: Polkopia
3 points: Bojikstan
1 point: Togonistan

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Duje: Can we get Gim's Phase I vote on the screen?

The 4 points to Britonisea caused the crowd to reach with excitement, one of Izmedu's own was rising quickly on the scoreboard. The Darkmanian delegation also noticed their country's rise to the near top. With the home stretch of Phase I in sight, what was next?

Duje: Alright! We got Manaime in store for you next.

4 points: Britonisea
2 points: Polkopia
1 point: Todaskakys

A late edit was made to this post due to a massive clerical error on my part that displayed the wrong 4 points recipient. That should now be rectified on both the graphic and the brief RP. A massive apologies on my part.
Last edited by Izmedu on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:48 am

Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin

BVC ONE
The 34th World Hit Festival

Live Coverage of the 34th World Hit Festival in Vodiznad, Izmedu with your host Rigas Jengiz

"Oh, okay. Well I am just going to speak over these two men, because whatever they are saying is probably not that interesting anyway. Right, as I said, you are allowed to vote on the BVC website, where you can get a free vote, which is sorted by IP Address, and if you want to vote again and again, you can log on to our website and you can hit that button as hard and as much as you want, but there is a limit. Or, you could save yourself time and just download our BVC World Hit Festival app, which will make it much easier for you to vote. Of course, if you use the actual World Hit Festival app, you will be diverted to a page that is not for Britonisea. Estogium will be able to vote via the official app, but Britonisea has their own app. Let me repeat, we have our own app. Anyway, the total amount of votes will be put in order with the Estogian votes, and the top 10 nations will receive points. Phase 1 will happen, when the nations give out their 4-1 points, but this is done in the arena. Next, we go to Phase 2, and they give out all the 20 nations' 5 points - that's the most exciting part. We will go all around the participating nations, and listen to all of the spokespeople, half of which seem like robots, announcing the same thing 'Hello Izmedu, these are our points' - we like a spokesperson with personality. The Britonish spokesperson has been kept a secret, though, but I am sure you will find that our spokesperson has a personality." The hosts then shouted boisterously to tell everyone to vote - calm down man! "As they just said, START VOTING! Good luck to everyone!"

"Anyway, Izmedu and RTI are not going to give us a recap right now, because their interval act is much more important, so let's just listen to the act...!"

VOTE 00
INTERVAL ACTS

Duje starts speaking. "Oh no, you're back... We're about five and a half minutes away until the lines close everyone. So remember to get your votes in. I can confirm that we have received just under 3.3 million votes so far. Oh come on, guys! There's about 12 million watching right now! Make sure everyone votes; mum, dad, brother, sister, mistress, lover, children, friends, cats, dogs - whatever! Make sure they vote! Let's see if we can break the record; and the record stands at 5.1 million votes during the 27th World Hit Festival, which is still a far cry from the Vha Mehlodhivestoile Semi Final record of 6.2 million votes during the third Semi Final. We have to remember, though, that the vote app is 5 votes = 1 full votes and 1 telephone vote - which you had to pay for = 1 full vote in Vha Mehlodhivestoile, which is not the case in this situation. So in reality, we received 3.2 million full votes. But, I won't go in to that. All you have to know, is that you have a lovely recap, something we have been waiting for..."

"Well, as the boys said after the countdown, the LINES ARE CLOSED! Well done guys, 4.2 million votes is not that bad. We will see how you voted in a little bit, but now we are going to Dora The Explorer to see whether those all important votes are verified and whether we are ready. Despite being in this arena all the time, I haven't seen the scoreboard yet!" The Executive goes on to say everything is verified. "Okay, they have been verified. And these men are going to speak about the phases, eventhough I already did. Let's just read the twitter page while they yabba yabba on. So I have an @SeanMiller here saying 'Goluta was the best tonight, best opening ever', oh Sean, I totally agree with you there haha! I have an @MsTessPhilippa here, guys! Tess says 'I am very impressed with the improved quality of the contest, but Rigas and I would do a better job hosting' and of course honey, we both did well hosting WorldVision 41, you, and World Hit Festival 27, me and so together, we'd be awesome. I'm waiting for the day! Haha, I love this reply to her tweet, from @BabyBaby123 saying 'It must be ENTV funding them that helped them' - haha! I look forward to seeing Ethane host something, though. Anyway they're finished yapping on, and look at the lovely graphics on our screen! Let's just head on over to the hosts and see how the world has voted. In fact, our first nation to vote is Estogium! Let's see how they voted!"

VOTE 01
PHASE ONE 1/3

"Wew lad, that's a good start isn't it? I mean, sure, it means that we didn't get the five points, but starting off this way is good for the public and for us. I mean, for the first time in ages, we're at the top of a scoreboard. Will it last, I'm not too sure. Izmedu is loving it, though. Etela, who is from their country, and their act at the top. Let's see how long this can go for."

"Togonistan is the next to vote, and it's nothing for us, nor Estogium there. It's fine. But these votes are totally different to that of Estogium's, so we have Britonisea and Todokiskis at the top of the board, but of course, Britonisea is still at the top so far. I mean, if you think about it, we don't want to be right at the top during this phase, do we? Anyway, Todlichebujoku..."

"Again, nothing for us here, but you can see that Izmedu is getting some points, putting them in front. That's something that we have seen a lot of in the past, isn't it? Well, finally, Normandy and Picardy has started to make a move, and so they should, their song wasn't bad at all. It defo deserves to be on the left hand side, but Estogium...come on!"

"Yes, yes, Gim! Okay, so, Kalosia has made a move, and Normandy and Picardy are also making a move too, a move to first place. The thing is, do you really think that Normandy and Picardy will be able to maintain it? What about Kalosia? Izmedu and Gim are now drawing, and I wouldn't be surprised if this ends perfectly for either one of them..."

"Cosneolta is now voting, and they have given Estogium four points, which points the country just behind Britonisea. So currently, the RU is placed 5th and 6th, and this is an excellent result, if you ask me. Togonistan is also making a move with their brilliant song. Gim received that point, which may be a blessing in disguise. Just to get away from Izmedu..."

"Bojikstan is now placed right behind Estogium and Britonisea, which is quite nice. Bojikstan's song was one of the cool ones, to be honest. Togonistan is now on the right hand side of the board, thanks to Darkmania, who is yet to make a move. Mercedini has gained three points, and is slowly make its way up the scoreboard. Things are starting to get quite spicy, aren't they? Right, next up to vote is Norjihan!"

"Polkopia and Hesskin Empire get some points, there on the right hand side of the scoreboard. But over on the left, we are looking at Estogium getting those two points, which puts them currently in third place - which is probably the highest they've ever been on a scoreboard at any one moment in the World Hit Festival, which is interesting. Darkmania has finally made a move, and now has four points! Let's move on to the next nation..."

VOTE 02
PHASE ONE 2/3

"A point to Todlichebujoku, and they now have two points - like magic. Estogium receives three more points, moving in to second place, but Mercedini is hot on Estogium's tail, also with nine points. Britonisea is now 8th on the scoreboard, and we are hoping to, you know, get a bit higher - but not too high - we don't want to milk it."

"Balkvla Islands has now voted, and they have given the lead, more strongly, to Gim. Goluta is making their way up the leaderboard, and, well, so is Todlichebujoku - making their way. Britonisea is now on the edge of the left hand side of the scoreboard, and this is quite concerning, but we are so far away from finding out the result. Anyway, as the host says, we are now going over to Kalosia - let's see if they have something saucy..."

"Not 4-1 for us, no, but Goluta is now in joint first place, or second place, which is very interesting. Estogium is now down to third place, while Mercedini is in fourth. Norjihan is now making their way up the leaderboard, but Britonisea is now on the right hand side of the scoreboard, which is something we don't really want, do we? Justice for Etela? Anyway, Izmedu is next, let's see if they will give us any points."

"Izmedu, has given a point to Hesskin Empire. Four points goes to Mercedini, and finally they have taken the lead. I think the nation was dying to take that lead, you know, just sneaking up behind Estogium, but they are now free and ahead. Right, next up is Bojikstan, let's see how they voted!"

"Okay, so, Bojikstan has given Britonisea a couple of points, which means that now we are, we are the top of the right hand side, which is 11th place - and that's a place we just cannot come! Gim has taken it away from Mercedini, as they now slip to second place. This is getting just a tad messy, isn't it! This is good so far, I love it! Goluta is next!"

"One point goes to Togonistan, Britonisea is now in 12th place. I have no idea what's going on! Gim is now steaming away, now with 17 points! This is so exciting, guys. Estogium is in fifth place, and you know, they are still vying to beat their best result, which is fourth place, with the score of 19. Polkopia received four points, coming to the left hand side of the scoreboard, and now we are going to Gim!"

"We're in double digits! Thanks to the four points we have just received from Gim, we are now in 5th place - and this is quite good for Britonisea. Estogium is in sixth, and seventh in Bojikstan. Polkopia, who is in eighth, now has a respectable 9 points! Izmedu, though, is nearly on the right hand side - I wonder how many five points they have received...hmmm"
Last edited by Britonisea on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
WINNER OF THE 112ND WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST
LISTEN NOW: KIANA KNIGHT - SAYONARA

Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Duje: Can we get Manaime's Phase I vote on the screen?

Gim consolidates its lead at the start of the last stretch of Phase I. Could this be a sign of a runaway beginning to develop? Many had Phase II in their minds, but a Gimian victory was looking almost decisive just for this phase alone. However there were still many votes to be revealed.

Duje: Not that long left! We have Fromulya next for you.

4 points: Hesskin Empire
3 points: Gim
2 points: Izmedu
1 point: Bojikstan

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Duje: Alright, may we have Fromulya's Phase I votes on the screen?

No points to the lead, but the 4 points to Britonisea caused the crowd (especially the large Izmeduan contingent) to cheer for their hometown girl, as Etela and Britonisea moved up to 2nd.

Duje: Almost at the end of this phase! Up next is Mercedini.

4 points: Britonisea
3 points: Kalosia
2 points: Cosneolta
1 point: Estogium

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:20 pm

Duje: Let's get Mercedini's vote on the screen!

Gim's lead looked to have shortened, with Darkmania and Britonisea creeping up behind them by only being 3 points behind. With only a few votes left, many were scrambling to decipher what would happen next. Would there be more points for Gim? Or was there a last minute switch waiting in the wings?

Duje: It's looking closer and closer... After Mercedini, we only have three nations left for Phase I. Britonisea's vote is up next.

4 points: Darkmania
3 points: Britonisea
2 points: Cosneolta
1 point: Todaskakys

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:30 pm

Duje: Can we have Britonisea's Phase I vote on the screen?

The 4 points to Mercedini added another challenger in the top, with Mercedini now in range to potentially overtake Gim. The amount of nations occupying the 2nd placed tie was looking crowded, but perhaps Goluta and Todaskakys could surprise as well...

Duje: Things are only getting more interesting as we approach the end of this phase. Up next is the Hesskin Empire.

3 points: Todaskakys
2 points: Goluta
1 point: Normandy and Picardy
Last edited by Izmedu on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Duje: Can we have Hesskin Empire's Phase I vote on the screen?

With the Hesskin Empire's vote at hand, their 4 points to Goluta now even caused an enlargening of the second place tie. With this being the second to last vote, where could it all end up by the end of phase I? Additionally, the crowd cheered for the points received by Fromulya and Balkvla Islands, they were finally on the scoreboard.

Duje: One more vote left this phase, and that's Normandy and Picardy's vote.

3 points: Polkopia
2 points: Fromulya
1 point: Balkvla Islands

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Duje: Alright. One more time, producers. Can we have Normandy and Picardy's Phase I vote on the screen?

With Normandy's votes added, Phase I was complete. There was a huge crowd cheer at the advent of the halftime scoreboard upon them. Gim remained in the lead, and the 4-way tie for second was resolved with Britonisea at second...

Duje: That's the end of Phase I!

4 points: Polkopia
3 points: Britonisea
1 point: Norjihan
Last edited by Izmedu on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:00 pm

With Normandy and Picardy closing off the end of the Phase I votes, the camera cut to a shot of the crowd and then to Duje after the votes were processed. This small pause elicited another cheer, which saw Duje look rather a bit flabbergasted at the seemingly eternal energy of the crowd. It was halftime, and with the nations currently occupying the top half of the scoreboard, history could well be made tonight. Duje held a hand up to calm the cheering.

Duje: We're not at the end of the show just yet! Alright, can I get the scoreboard up?

An image of the scoreboard materialized on the broadcast, showing the podium placers marked with their respective colors. In the lead was Gim with 22 points. Second place was Britonisea, with 20 points, and there was a three way tie for third place, with Mercedini, Darkmania, and Goluta all receiving 17 points from the first phase. The camera cut to brief shots of the delegations of the aforementioned countries.

Duje: Alright! After Phase I and with 200 points revealed, we can reveal that Gim is in the lead with 22. Britonisea, represented by our very own Etela Tomac, comes in 2nd with 20 points, with a three way tie for third with Mercedini, Darkmania, and Goluta all at 17. Just as a note, these scores are not tiebroken just yet. Give a round of applause to these nations!

Duje: Of course, we won't just break away into Phase II that quickly. We will interview the nation currently in second place right now. That nation is Britonisea, but they're represented by one of our own. Gabrijel, you there?

The broadcast cut then to a feed in the green room, where Gabrijel was sitting next to a singer that many Izmeduans in the arena were intensely familiar with. There was Etela, sitting with a smile and looking around the arena and soaking in the massive cheer in her name.

Gabrijel: Hey Duje! I have Etela right here with me. Alright, so Etela. First of all, hej! Right now, you are currently in 2nd place with 20 points. If we ended this contest now, you would be claiming 2nd place for two nations, once for Izmedu, and of course, for Britonisea. How do you feel right now?

Etela Tomac: Yeah, well, I am very elated right now. I didn't come in the competition expecting to be so high, at this stage of the competition. I can't put in to words how happy I am right now, and I have to thank all of those who are there to support me. However, now is most definitely not the time to become complacent because everything could suddenly change. I would absolutely be happy going home with that second place for Britonisea, thanking them for helping my career. Its a big achievement.

Gabrijel: Of course! Now, what would you like to say to your fans right now?

Etela Tomac: Oh my, again, I can't put in to words how I feel because the fans out there helped me along, even in the moments of this journey when I thought that I wouldn't be able to replicate the success I had in World Hit Festival 27. I have made so many new fans, my friends, between WHF27 and now, and I can't do anything but thank them for always being alongside me, and I hope I pleased my fans from Izmedu, Britonisea and all around the Multiverse!

Gabrijel: We're all very happy for you, Etela. I'm so glad to see you've done us proud. Okay, Duje, I'lll be on stage right there in a sec. Back to you to close Phase I off!

Duje: Alright folks, that wraps up Phase I. Now, I hand this over to Gabrijel, who'll be the one to preside over Phase II. Take it away!

After the interviews and Duje's little introduction, Gabrijel then made his entrance to the stage after being the one keeping track of the green room. As he approached the podium, he did look a little bit nervous, but he flashed quite the smile to the crowd that helped him keep the nerves down.

Gabrijel: Little bit daunting isn't it? Well, Duje played his part in revealing the Phase I votes. It'd only be fair for me to give my share.

Gabrijel: Ok, this is the very final part of the World Hit Festival 34 voting. After this, we will know who will win the 34th World Hit Festival. Of course, if we ended the contest now, Gim would walk away with the title. But we don't know who got the maximum 5 points from each nation. We're missing about 100 points before we see the full results.

Gabrijel: Those 100 points? That's my job to reveal. Of course, I won't reveal it on my lonesome. Every nation came in with a national spokesperson that will be the one to reveal which entry their nation liked the most. Now, producers, can you help me reveal who they are?

The camera cut to a wide view of the stage, with the screen virtually divided into 20 wedges. Each of those wedges would show the national spokesperson waving to the audience before disappearing a few seconds letter.

Gabrijel: We're gonna go through each nation one more time to find out who they gave their five points to. And the first nation who we'll reveal their 5 points is... Manaime!

Last edited by Izmedu on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 am

Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin

BVC ONE
The 34th World Hit Festival

Live Coverage of the 34th World Hit Festival in Vodiznad, Izmedu with your host Rigas Jengiz

"So, after those points from Gim, we are now in 5th place - back in the top 10! We are on the left hand side of the scoreboard, and hopefully, we will stay on the left hand side of the board. Anyway, let's continue with these results, and Manaime has already given out their points! Let's have a look!"

VOTE 03
PHASE ONE 3/3

"Wow! Gim is given three points, which puts them in the lead by quite a bit, doesn't it? Gim is now in the front with 20 points, with Bojikstan and Izmedu both catching up to Britonisea. I am sure that these are not the final tiebreaks, so Britonisea isn't seventh, but is in 5th place! Anyway, these votes from Manaime doesn't really change up anything...Let's continue!"

"Right, Fromulya is up...Let's see the poin- OH! We get another four points, which now puts us second place, still many points clear of Gim, who leads strongly. Estogium gets a point, and now they are in the 10s, and the left hand side, it seems that they are having a very respectable WorldVision Song Contest; they're looking to be in the top half, and so are we. Kalosia is given the three points, and they appear on the better side of the scoreboard. Let's go to the next nation Mercedini!"

"Mercedini should give us something...And yep, they do! They gave Darkmania four points, and therefore they have caught us! But, Britonisea has 3 points more than 14 - which is 17, and is now in joint second place. This is interesting. I am not going to lie, I did not expect Darkmania to do as well as they're doing. I honestly thought they would struggle to get out of the right hand side of the scoreboard. I am happy for them. Right, next up is Britonisea! We're somewhat home!"

"We have given Mercedini some saucy points, four points! Mercedini now joins the 17 points gang, while Goluta is slowly catching us too. 13 points is for Goluta, which by the way, is totally deserving - their song was awesome. Normandy and Picardy, poor them, are given that extra point to add on their total. They might smash it in the next section, though. Right, next up is Hesskin Empire. Let's see whether they will be smart."

"Well, they're new to this game - they don't know how to vote. Goluta is now on 17 points, joining our group. Interestingly, they are now placed in 5th? I don't get how this is placed on the scoreboard; something's fishy, don't you think? Polkopia is slowly on the rise, and might bite during the last round. We are now going to the last nation of this sequence...Normandy and Picardy!"

"And oh! They have given two points to Gim, which keeps them in thirst place, and we have Britonisea in second place! INTERESTING STUFF! In joint third is Mercedini, Darkmania and Goluta. Very nice points Normandy and Picardy. Good..."

VOTE XX
HOST INTERVENTION

"Britonisea is represented by Etela from Izmedu, Duje, you don't need to say it again! We claimed her, haha! I am genuinely pleased for Etela and Britonisea. I mean, this is their third best result already... in terms of points. Estogium is also still on the left hand side of the scoreboard. I am genuinely worried for the second phase, because I can see us getting no five points - and this would be a travesty. I will read out the names of the nations who is yet to give Britonisea any points - in order of appearance during the first phase - Togonistan, Todlichebujoku, Polkopia, Cosneolta*, Darkmania, Norjihan, Todaskakys, Balkvla Islands, Kalosia*, Izmedu, Goluta, Manaime, Hesskin Empire and of course, Britonisea but we can't vote for ourselves. 13 nations are still eligible to give us their points, and I will be very interested to see whether any one of these nations did! We are now going around to each country, get your seatbelts ready!"
WINNER OF THE 112ND WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST
LISTEN NOW: KIANA KNIGHT - SAYONARA

Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Gabrijel: Dobra vecer Manaime!... Manaime? Looks like we're not getting any signal... Alright, don't panic. We still have their result, and I can reveal to you that the Reddish 5 points went to...

POLKOPIA

Gabrijel: Alright, we go to Bojikstan next.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Gabrijel: Dobra vecer Bojikstan! Good evening Prime Minister Sandoval. Can we have the Bojikstani 5 points?

Helio Sandoval: The 5 points go to...

GOLUTA

Gabrijel: Incredible! Thank you for the votes Helio. Alright, we have last edition's winners, Cosneolta, up next for you.
Last edited by Izmedu on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Gabrijel: Dobra vecer Cosneolta! Good evening Rachel, nice to see you grace the World Hit Festival stage as the spokesperson for your nation. So, who got the Cosneoltan 5?

Rachel Nollov: Dobra vecer Izmedu, it's feels great to be back once again with you all for this World Hit Festival party! You have definitely put on another spectacular show and congratulations to all the acts on their great performances, one of you will win the title just like myself and Convikt did last time, and I for one can't wait to see who that is. We may not be able to decide the final result but our this nation of 400,000 can sure have a say in it. Let's see the points!

Rachel Nollov: The 5 points go to... Surprise, surprise, it's

MERCEDINI

Rachel Nollov: Andiamo, Daniel!

Gabrijel: Thank you for the kind words Rachel and thank you for the votes! Look at the scoreboard right now, it's only getting more intense at the top. Our journey to the winner is certainly not over yet, we have Fromulya next!

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Gabrijel: Dobra vecer Fromulya! Good evening Rafa, may we have your nation's 5 points?

Rafa Hamid: Selamat malam and good evening! This is the results of Fromulya's vote.

Rafa Hamid: We give our 5 points to...

TODASKAKYS

Gabrijel: Thank you for your 5 points, Fromulya! Alright, we have Estogium's vote up next.
Last edited by Izmedu on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Gabrijel: Dobra vecer Estogium! Well, good evening Miles! Must say, you look really good tonight.

Miles Convendale: Hello, Izmedu! I am sure you recognise me from somewhere...I am Miles Convendale, I co-represented Estogium at the World Hit Festival 31, when it was last held in Izmedu, and though I only came 16th, I look forward to coming back to represent Estogium and improve on that placing.

Gabrijel: We'd most certainly be looking forward to your performance in the future then! Would love to chat, but the show has to go on. So, who did Estogium give 5 points to?

Miles Convendale: Well, niet poçe pointas gaia aux...

BOJIKSTAN

Miles Convendale: It was a fan favourite!

Gabrijel: Thank you for your 5 points! Hope to see you in the future, Miles. However, we still have much more of Phase II to go through. Norjihan's next!

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Gabrijel: Dobra vecer Norjihan! Good evening Biba. Looks like you're... perpetually moving? Nice to see your country regardless!

Biba Husanin: Howdy, Hello and Baza World! I am Biba, and I am here at the Crystal Light Norjihani National Aerobic Championships at some point in the 1980s; you see, we are stuck in some sort of timeloop and so we are blessed with being in the 1980s forever. Thus, we thought we'd make the most of it and embrace the 80s, including this very championship. Anyway, I guess it is time to reveal the results of the Norjihani Jury (yes, we exist in a time before televoting, sorry folks but timeloops are timeloops!)

Gabrijel: Retro or not, we're ready to know who the Norjihani jury voted for.

Biba Husanin: Anyway, our jury gave 5 points to...

KALOSIA

Gabrijel: Whoa! Thank you for revealing the Norjihani votes, and look at that left hand side! Alright, our quest isn't over yet. We have Goluta's vote in store for you.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Gabrijel: Dobra vecer Goluta!... Goluta? Are you there? Looks like signal got cut out again, but we still have their votes with us. Alright, I just got their result. The Golutan 5 went to...

HESSKIN EMPIRE

Gabrijel: Congratulations to our friends from the Hesskin Empire! Incredible. Alright, still got a ways to go. The Hesskin Empire is up next.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates