NATION

PASSWORD

[ISSUE CHAIN] @@CAPITAL@@gate

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zaluzianskya
Spokesperson

Founded: May 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaluzianskya » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:47 pm

I thought the joke was that all issue chains are about scandals rocking the government.
She/her. Not an RPer.
Equality of gender/race/ethnicity/etc., disability accommodation, the government staying out of the bedrooms of consenting adult humans, healthcare, freedom of and from religion, recognition of science, reproductive freedom, and also tea-productive freedom
Class disparity, nationalism, forcing your religion (any religion) on others

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Yeah, just Aussie cracking me up.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:Yeah, just Aussie cracking me up.

Ah, I see. Still waiting for one of my puppets to get this chain... at least one should be eligible, I think.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Chose option 3 of 790 with an alt. Hopefully I'll find out where that leads in a couple of hours. :)
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Phydios
Minister

Postby Phydios » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Jutsa wrote:Chose option 3 of 790 with an alt. Hopefully I'll find out where that leads in a couple of hours. :)

Excellent!
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Issue #795: Lock Him Up!

Picked option 2
Last edited by Jutsa on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Eww, did you have to post that as a screenshot? It's really inconvenient because it's fixed to your screen resolution rather than wrapping properly, and because it can't be copy+pasted.

Still, noted! Everything adds up so far (for reference, it was option 3 on this one that I made a mistake on, but your seeing only four options pretty much confirms that). Now we just need #791, #794, and #796... and, conveniently, both of the latter can be obtained from the former.

Phydios
Minister

Postby Phydios » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:01 am

Trotterdam wrote:Eww, did you have to post that as a screenshot? It's really inconvenient because it's fixed to your screen resolution rather than wrapping properly, and because it can't be copy+pasted.

Seconded. While I'm very grateful for the info, copy-pasting seems much easier, both for you and for anyone reading.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:09 am

Aw, sorry. :(

Hopefully I'll remember to do that next time. :)

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:34 pm

That option indeed leads to 797. :P

Phydios
Minister

Postby Phydios » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:51 am

Jutsa wrote:That option indeed leads to 797. :P

Thanks. Updated.

Arceus Domains
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

About 789.2

Postby Arceus Domains » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:48 pm

Although my position has always been aimed at reducing corruption to a minimum, specially in this type of scandals, I find this chain as an extremely interesting one. For this reason, I've just picked option 2 in #789.

Hopefully, it will soon be possible to confirm if the Issue this option leads to is #791. Any necessary updates will be published in this thread, to complement the good work that Phydios and the other collaborators have been developing.

Edit: OOC fix (apologies :lol2:)
Last edited by Arceus Domains on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:59 pm

When you get #791 and post it, please wait a moment - I'll be able to tell you which of the three options leads to #795 (and therefore shouldn't be chosen because it'll give no new information).

Arceus Domains
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arceus Domains » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Trotterdam wrote:When you get #791 and post it, please wait a moment - I'll be able to tell you which of the three options leads to #795 (and therefore shouldn't be chosen because it'll give no new information).

That's ok. Although I must wait about 4 hours until the next one appears. When that happens (and hopefully it's #791) I'll post the full text in the spoiler megathread (if no one has gotten ahead of me) and I'll let you know in this thread how to continue discovering the missing ones.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016

Postby Fauxia » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Arceus Domains wrote:Although our position has always been aimed at reducing corruption to a minimum in Arceus Domains, even in this type of scandal, we have agreed that this chain of Issues is quite interesting. For this reason, we have selected option number 2 in Issue #789.

Hopefully, it will soon be possible to confirm if the Issue this option leads to is #791. Any necessary updates will be published in this thread, to complement the good work that Phydios and the other collaborators have been developing.
Thank you very much. Make sure you read Trott's comment. Also, this forum is OOC, which your post wasn't I think :)
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Arceus Domains
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arceus Domains » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:50 pm

Fauxia wrote:Thank you very much. Make sure you read Trott's comment. Also, this forum is OOC, which your post wasn't I think :)

Fixed. Thank you!

I was so excited about the idea of completing the chain, that I forgot such details. I apologize for this, as a beginner user in this forum :lol:

Phydios
Minister

Postby Phydios » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks, Arceus.

Trotterdam wrote:When you get #791 and post it, please wait a moment - I'll be able to tell you which of the three options leads to #795 (and therefore shouldn't be chosen because it'll give no new information).

Going to #795 would still be useful, I think. I've only seen the result for one of its options.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Phydios wrote:Going to #795 would still be useful, I think. I've only seen the result for one of its options.
You have, maybe... ;)

Phydios
Minister

Postby Phydios » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Trotterdam wrote:
Phydios wrote:Going to #795 would still be useful, I think. I've only seen the result for one of its options.
You have, maybe... ;)

If you have new info, I'm happy to hear it.

Arceus Domains
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Confirmed - 789.2 leads to 791

Postby Arceus Domains » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:43 pm

I am pleased to confirm that selecting option 2 on #789 will result in #791, which is called "The Smoking Gun?".

Do you guys need the spoiler right here? On the other hand, I would like to receive the information on which option would give us more information, before continuing. Thanks in advance for the info.

Edit: Fixing issue name.
Last edited by Arceus Domains on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Thanks!

Arceus Domains wrote:Do you guys need the spoiler right here?
No need, I can see it in the other thread.

*jot jot jot*

*cross-reference notes*

*mumble mumble*

*jot jot*

Okay, I'm pretty sure that option 1 leads to #795. Either option 2 or option 3 should lead to new info. In theory they're equally valuable, but I'm very slightly more interested in seeing the results of option 2. Or is that option 3? Well, you get the point.
Last edited by Trotterdam on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arceus Domains
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arceus Domains » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Trotterdam wrote:Okay, I'm pretty sure that option 1 leads to #795. Either option 2 or option 3 should lead to new info. In theory they're equally valuable, but I'm very slightly more interested in seeing the results of option 2.

Well... with regard to option 2, I would say that it is the most totalitarian (which could greatly affect my nation). Even so, if necessary, I will choose it. Let us wait for a second opinion on this (especially the opinion of Phydios, if not too much to ask). :lol2:

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:24 pm

Nah, go ahead and choose option 3 if you'd rather pick that one. I'd just prefer you don't pick option 1 (though it is, of course, your nation, so you're free to do what you wish - but you already said you were being a little OOC on the previous issue for the sake of helping map the chain, so I assumed you'd be interested in continuing).

Arceus Domains
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Arceus Domains » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:43 pm

I get it. And yes, I am interested in contributing with this chain. I just commented the trend of option 2 (taking into account that this and 3 would be the ones that provide new information). What I wanted to say is: are we totally sure that the first one leads to #795? Because if so, selecting the 2nd option is the most recommended, sequentially.

Furthermore, if another player selects 789.2 to reach #791, we would only need the results for option 3 (yeah: 2 is totalitarian, in my opinion, but I maintain my position of helping, no matter how it may affect the stats of my nation). ;)

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Arceus Domains wrote:What I wanted to say is: are we totally sure that the first one leads to #795?
Call it 99% sure. Based on the text I have here, it looks very unlikely to not be the case.

Arceus Domains wrote:Furthermore, if another player selects 789.2 to reach #791, we would only need the results for option 3
Are we still talking about the same issue?

I no longer need any information on any of the results on #789. That's done.

I still need to know the results of #791 option 2 and #791 option 3. Either one would be very useful, and help me narrow down what to ask for next.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?