NATION

PASSWORD

Aeia Sign-up Thread [MT, Open]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Midrasia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Aeia Sign-up Thread [MT, Open]

Postby Midrasia » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:42 am

Welcome to Aeia, a modern tech worldbuilding and roleplaying region!

We are vibrant role-playing and worldbuilding region founded in 2016. Since our origins we have undergone a period of considerable growth and expansion, making Aeia one of the more active RP regions in Nationstates. We are open to all, whether you are an NS newcomer or veteran, however we do require previous RP experience for those wishing to take more important roles in the region. Much of our activity takes place on the NS forums, IIWiki and regional Discord.
If you are interested in joining our regional RP, consider filling out an application form below and posting it within this thread.

Before you consider constructing an application, please read the Regional Constitution and IIWiki page(s).

Political Map

Sign-up Panel: Midrasia, Crylante, Cuirpthe, The Kingdom of Glitter, Hafaria, Tyrnica, Vvarden

Applications should aim to be realistic; nations creating utopian or joke applications will be disregarded.
Amendments may be suggested by members of the sign-up panel for changes which will allow applicants to better fit in with the regional canon and diplomacy.
You must be accepted by at least TWO members of the sign-up panel before you are officially accepted into the region.
When you have been officially accepted, you will be added to this list.

A lack of activity on Aeia Discord, IIWiki, and RP will result in the removal of your nation from the map. If you will be absent for a prolonged period of time, please contact a member of the regional administration and your map claim will be held.

Code: Select all
[b]IC nation name:[/b]
[b]Capital:[/b]
[b]Government type:[/b]
[b]RP population:[/b]
[b]Ethnic Group(s):[/b]
[b]Language(s):[/b]
[b]GDP per capita (USD):[/b]
[b]HDI:[/b]
[b]Brief background of nation (or IIWiki):[/b]
[b]Map claim (Imgur):[/b]

[b]Geography and climate of nation:[/b]
[b]How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses):[/b]
[b]If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?:[/b]

[b]How did you hear about Aeia?[/b]
[b]What other nations do you use on NS?[/b]
[b]Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role):[/b]

[b]Any other info you wish to add (Optional):[/b]

• Please place your nation in the area that corresponds to the cultural map
  • Applicants are free to add islands to the existing map, provided they fit with existing terrain/culture
  • Fictional cultures/languages are permitted, provided they sufficiently fit within existing cultural regions
  • Countries which are not overly Utopian/First world are likely to have more leeway in the application process
  • Please refrain from creating nations with a population in excess of 100 million - This does not mean you should attempt to reach as close to this number as possible
  • Countries with a population over 20 million should not have a GDP per capita (nominal) in excess of $50,000 - This does not mean you should attempt to reach as close to this number as possible
  • GDP (PPP) is generally higher than GDP (nominal) in developing nations
  • Countries may not have active military forces in excess of 2% of their population without prior authorisation
  • Countries are forbidden from possessing weapons of mass destruction without prior authorisation

IC nation name: The Alydian Republic of Aramas
Capital: Sannat
Government type: Theocratic one-party state under military dictatorship
RP population: 32million
Ethnic Group(s): Maltese, with Berber minority
Language(s): Maltese
GDP per capita (USD): $4,898 (nominal), $16,386 (PPP)
HDI: 0.643
Brief background of nation (or IIWiki): Originally a province of the Fiorentine empire which was overrun by Irsadic invaders, Aramas proper was formed as an Alydian crusader kingdom following the religious wars of the 11th century. The kingdom itself struggled with border skirmishes and wars throughout its history. Aramas eventually became a protectorate of Aquidneck in 1864 following the Troping incident. Gaining its independence in 1960, the republic was able to prosper due to oil revenue and export of raw resources. In recent years however political strife reached breaking point as the government began to clamp down on pro-democracy protestors. This resulted in the outbreak of civil war in 2009, a state of affairs which continues to this day.
Map claim (Imgur): http://i.imgur.com/RdPk1sE.png

Geography and climate of nation: Much of northern Aramas is desert terrain, with more fertile coastal regions, the south is dominated by mountain ranges
Most comparable Real-World country and why?: Morocco due to the terrain and elements of the nations culture and Ba'athist Iraq due to the nature of the government and its religious overtures.
How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses): Aramas is generally a weak nation, struggling economically and politically. The nation does have moderate oil reserves, however due to the nature of the ongoing civil war, these are mostly untapped. Aramas also struggles due to an ongoing religious insurgency in the south. Whilst a weak nation on the international scene, Aramas exists in a hotbed for political crises in northern Arabekh, bordered to the west by Torroso, to the south by Kavo and to the north by the Aquidish settlement of Troping, which is claimed by the government to be integral territory of the republic.
If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?: Likely reduce oil and resource reserves as the nation is already generally weak economically and militarily.

How did you hear about Aeia?: Founder
What other nations do you use on NS?: Midrasia, Nausikaa
Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=394109

(Optional) Any other info you wish to add:
Last edited by Midrasia on Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:21 am, edited 99 times in total.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki
Charles Vauban - IIWiki featured article (October 2017)
Pere Clar - IIWiki featured article (September 2019)

Cossakastal
Envoy

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossakastal » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:11 pm

IC nation name: Cossakastal
Capital: Poslovo
Government type: Federal Republic
RP population: 53,000,000
Ethnic Group(s): Serbs, Turkic Cossaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Romanian, Albanian
Language(s): Serbian-Croat, Bulgarian, Romanian.
GDP per capita (USD): 1,300$
HDI: 61
Brief background of nation (or IIWiki): Independence from Ottomans and Austrians in 1834, expanded influence in balkans recently underwent democratic revolution
Map claim: Image

Geography and climate of nation: Mountainous
Most comparable Real-World country and why?: Yugoslavia, that is what I based my nation off of.
How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses): It has really good diplomatic relations, however, it has a really bad economy
If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?: Lower the military budget.

How did you hear about Aeia? I saw a FIFA forum of it.
What other nations do you use on NS? None
Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role):

Any other info you wish to add (Optional): It acts as a pseudo federation by giving state autonomy
I do not use NS stats

I live on a boat and speak Norwegian, English, German, French, and Serbian.
I also make vaporwave here.

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:27 am

A few issues, we are an alt-world RP region, as you can probably see from the map, so nations and Empires such as Austria or the Ottomans never existed. Perhaps if you were looking more for an earth-based RP region we could point you in the direction of one. Though, if you still wish to join Aeia, perhaps I could suggest a few changes.

• Obviously since Austria and the Ottomans never existed, a new nation could take their place.
  • Your GDP per capita is very low, like Madagascar/Lesotho levels low, i'm assuming you meant $13,000?
  • I'm assuming you also meant 0.61 for your HDI?
  • Your map claim isn't showing, I would suggest using Imgur as opposed to TinyPic
  • Having really good diplomatic relations is something you would have to build yourself based on your location, your neighbours and their ideological outlook.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

Aquidneck
Spokesperson

Founded: May 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquidneck » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Tagging so that I know when there are replies and I can respond faster. Please feel free to TG me if you have any questions.
Ex-WA Delegate for Aeia
iiwiki category page

Cossakastal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossakastal » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:35 pm

IC nation name: Cossakastal
Capital: Poslovo
Government type: Federal Republic
RP population: 53,000,000
Ethnic Group(s): Serbs, Turkic Cossaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Romanian, Albanian
Language(s): Serbian-Croat, Bulgarian, Romanian.
GDP per capita (USD): 13,000$
HDI: 61
Brief background of nation (or IIWiki): Independence from a Large Cossack Tribe in 1834, expanded influence in region recently underwent democratic revolution
Map claim: http://imgur.com/a/FBCc5

Geography and climate of nation: Mountainous
Most comparable Real-World country and why?: Yugoslavia, that is what I based my nation off of.
How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses): It has an abundance of Military Equipment from communist age, however, it has a really bad economy
If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?: Lower the military budget.

How did you hear about Aeia? I saw a FIFA forum of it.
Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role):

Any other info you wish to add (Optional): It acts as a pseudo federation by giving state autonomy
I do not use NS stats

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:15 am

Most things seem ok, just your map claim, it doesn't exactly fit the culture map.
Based on your culture i would situating yourself near Orubashishtan without your land extending all the way down the peninsula.
Alternatively, east of Rhuritania could be a good spot.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

Cossakastal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossakastal » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:27 pm

I have fixed it, http://imgur.com/a/gJz2K
I do not use NS stats

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 am

With the proposed changes, your application is accepted.
Welcome to Aeia.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

Aenyos
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aenyos » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:40 pm

[b]IC nation name:The Empire of
Aenyos
[b]Capital:Aenys
[b]Government type:monarchy
[b]RP population: 12,532,982
[b]Ethnic Group(s):nordic
[b]Language(s) Aenosito
[b]GDP per capita (USD):32,486$
[b]HDI:0,93
[b]Brief background of nation (or IIWiki):
After the great war, the little country of Corfuls (Aenyios, was the name given post war, when the great lifade appeared) was destroyed, totally destroyed, people starved and died of disease every day, until the great leader appeared , Aenyos Bonkechard, a middle-aged man with ideas and dreams, he believed in his country and led him to an industrial revolution, where we began to prosper, unfortunately 15 years after the reconstruction of the capital, the aenyos leader, was assassinated by A group of opposing militants, with respect and admiration for the great leader, the people decided that their family should remain in command, the assassins were burned public square, and the family of Aenyos maintains the order in the country until today.If you were to give a grade, 1 - 10 would rank somewhere around 8.5-9 because of our intense military training and our technological knowledge.
[b]Map claim (Imgur):https://imgur.com/wYGZMpS (yellow)

[b]Geography and climate of nation:
Something similar to the current Swedish climate and geography
[b]Most comparable Real-World country and why?:
Culturally similar to Sweden
[b]How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses):
We are an economy based on fishing and exploration, we have a very well trained military power, we are an open nation with our neighbors, and we are willing to contribute with some of its causes
[b]If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?:
Trying to match my country to a medium power line with my neighbors

[b]How did you hear about Aeia? Navack
[b]What other nations do you use on NS? None
[b]Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role) no experience

[b]Any other info you wish to add (Optional):

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:48 am

For the most part your app seems ok, just a few minor issues.
Not exactly sure in your app what you mean by 'a grade from 1-10'.
Calling yourself an Empire seems a little strange, especially as a smaller nation which used to be part of a United Kingdom. Perhaps Kingdom or Duchy would be more suitable.
Given the territory, you may want to reduce your population somewhat. Perhaps around 7 million would be better?
Otherwise I would suggest joining our discord and entering discussions with Navack, Glanodel, Crylante, Vrnallia and Nausikaa.
Everything else seems in order.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

Tir Lhaeraidd
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tir Lhaeraidd » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 am

I concur with Midrasia's comments regarding this.

My other concern is your heavy focus on the military as an aspect of your nation in the application. The vast majority of our nations have a military and most will tell you that they are well trained and developed without providing details or comparisons. Might I suggest that you look at an alternate focus, this is not to say that your military should not be a good one, but rather that you should focus more upon what your nation is like in terms of infrastructure, civil rights, political freedoms and other like matters. I would also advise you to consider your nation's economic position, since raw materials are not necessarily the basis of economic wealth in a modern economy.

What I am looking for here is some discussion relating to your government's attitude to its people, and on the structure of your economy; ie focus on industry, or trade, or banking etc.
Teyrnas tir Lhaeraidd
Aeia's Resident Grump
Líadáin Síomha - IIWiki Featured Article

Arzoa
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arzoa » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Im changing nation as i havent done Arzoa for a while and wanted a change. If you want Arzoa as an NPC thats all good.
IC nation name: The Grand Principality of Krähenberg
Capital: Rabenfels
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
RP population: 17,829,092
Ethnic Group(s): Allemannian and Hungarian
Language(s): Alemannian
GDP per capita (USD): $51,000
HDI: .931
Brief background of nation (or IIWiki):
Map claim (Imgur): Vulgaria is sorting this
Geography and climate of nation: Mountainous in some parts, forested in the others.
Most comparable Real-World country and why?:
How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses): Its not hugely relevant as its smol but will just be a Germanic nation
If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?: Cut down on population

How did you hear about Aeia? I've been here for a wee while
Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role): I've been here before

Any other info you wish to add (Optional):
Last edited by Arzoa on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Grand Principality of Krähenberg
Aeia's Hijabi Waifu and resident pan-Islamist

Tir Lhaeraidd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tir Lhaeraidd » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:49 am

Arzoa, I think your outline is great however I feel we need to see more detail on your background and geography, as well as a brief economic overview, before it can be approved.
Teyrnas tir Lhaeraidd
Aeia's Resident Grump

Arzoa
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arzoa » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:35 pm

Tir Lhaeraidd wrote:Arzoa, I think your outline is great however I feel we need to see more detail on your background and geography, as well as a brief economic overview, before it can be approved.

Ok. I don't know if I can do geography until I know my nap location though.
The Grand Principality of Krähenberg
Aeia's Hijabi Waifu and resident pan-Islamist

Tir Lhaeraidd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tir Lhaeraidd » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:42 am

That's fair enough.
Teyrnas tir Lhaeraidd
Aeia's Resident Grump

Indragiri
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Indragiri » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:08 am

This is Orubasishtan. I am switching to this nation
IC nation name: Indragiri
Capital:Ambarawa
Government type:Federal semi-presidential republic
RP population: 30 million
Ethnic Group(s):Indra, Giri
Language(s):Indra and Giri
GDP per capita (USD) (PPP):$29,210
HDI:0.801
Brief background of nation (or IIWiki):The Indra and the Giri were constantly at war with each other over territory and strength until 1941 when a temporary ceasefire led to the creation of the OSSPC (One State Solution Plan Commission) that sought to unite the two. Talks went on for years until 1949 when the two sides agreed to let off their differences and unite under one banner.
Map claim (Imgur): http://prntscr.com/gdl8x9 (Please add a few small islands off the coast)

Geography and climate of nation: Tropical. Pristine beaches by the shore and mountainous inland.
Most comparable Real-World country and why?: Indonesia (Literally Indragiri is a regency in Riau, Sumatra and Ambarawa is a city in Java), because of the similar austronesian languages, customs and social norms present in the area. Irsadic (Muslim) too.
How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses):Fishing. Also one of the best education systems in the world. Lack of acceptance towards LGBT groups.
If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?:Refrain from any political activity that may cause too much harm abroad and reconsider domestic policy on why others think we are too strong.

How did you hear about Aeia? Current member.
What other nations do you use on NS?Orubasishtan
Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role):A terrorist hostage situation.

Currency: Indragirian Rupiah
Anthem: Ibu Indragiri (Our mother Indragiri)
The Indragiri flag is also one of the hardest to draw by hand.
Last edited by Indragiri on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rohst
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rohst » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:10 am

Indragiri wrote:This is Orubasishtan.
IC nation name: Indragiri
Capital:Ambarawa
Government type:Federal semi-presidential republic
RP population: 30 million
Ethnic Group(s):Indra, Giri
Language(s):Indra and Giri
GDP per capita (USD) (PPP):$29,210
HDI:0.801
Brief background of nation (or IIWiki):The Indra and the Giri were constantly at war with each other over territory and strength until 1941 when a temporary ceasefire led to the creation of the OSSPC (One State Solution Plan Commission) that sought to unite the two. Talks went on for years until 1949 when the two sides agreed to let off their differences and unite under one banner.
Map claim (Imgur): http://prntscr.com/gdl8x9 (Please add a few small islands off the coast)

Geography and climate of nation: Tropical. Pristine beaches by the shore and mountainous inland.
Most comparable Real-World country and why?: Indonesia (Literally Indragiri is a regency in Riau, Sumatra and Ambarawa is a city in Java), because of the similar austronesian languages, customs and social norms present in the area. Irsadic (Muslim) too.
How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses):Fishing and electronics manufacturing. Lack of acceptance towards LGBT groups.
If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?:Refrain from any political activity that may cause too much harm abroad and reconsider domestic policy on why others think we are too strong.

How did you hear about Aeia? Current member.
What other nations do you use on NS?Orubasishtan
Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role):A terrorist hostage situation.

Currency: Indragirian Rupiah
Anthem: Ibu Indragiri (Our mother Indragiri)
The Indragiri flag is also one of the hardest to draw by hand.

So the app itself is perfectly okay. Geographic location is great, fitting. My only issue is that you must have a sufficiently developed iiwiki page for your primary/main nation, otherwise I cannot accept your application.
"I don't give a damn for Caligula -- just his horse!"
"Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job."

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:46 am

Provided you are officially retconning Orubash, this is acceptable.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

Aenyos
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aenyos » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:34 am

[b]IC nation name:The `Kingdom of
Aenyos
[b]RP population: 8,532,982
[b]Language(s) Aenosito
After the great war, the little country of Corfuls (Aenyios, was the name given post war, when the great lifade appeared) was destroyed, totally destroyed, people starved and died of disease every day, until the great leader appeared , Aenyos Bonkechard, a middle-aged man with ideas and dreams, he believed in his country and led him to an industrial revolution, where we began to prosper, unfortunately 15 years after the reconstruction of the capital, the aenyos leader, was assassinated by A group of opposing militants, with respect and admiration for the great leader, the people decided that their family should remain in command, the assassins were burned public square, and the family of Aenyos maintains the order in the country until today.

[b]How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses):
We are an economy based on fishing and exploration, our greatests concerns are our infrastructure, civil rights and political freedoms. We are an open nation with our neighbors, and we are willing to contribute with some of its causes

[b]Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role) no experience

Rohst
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rohst » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:41 am

Aenyos wrote:[b]IC nation name:The `Kingdom of
Aenyos
[b]Language(s) Aenosito
After the great war, the little country of Corfuls (Aenyios, was the name given post war, when the great lifade appeared) was destroyed, totally destroyed, people starved and died of disease every day, until the great leader appeared , Aenyos Bonkechard, a middle-aged man with ideas and dreams, he believed in his country and led him to an industrial revolution, where we began to prosper, unfortunately 15 years after the reconstruction of the capital, the aenyos leader, was assassinated by A group of opposing militants, with respect and admiration for the great leader, the people decided that their family should remain in command, the assassins were burned public square, and the family of Aenyos maintains the order in the country until today.

We are an economy based on fishing and exploration, our greatests concerns are our infrastructure, civil rights and political freedoms. We are an open nation with our neighbors, and we are willing to contribute with some of its causes

I have no qualms with this app. Still requires another mod to accept, but PM if you need help blending into the currently established world lore.
Last edited by Rohst on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't give a damn for Caligula -- just his horse!"
"Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job."

Tir Lhaeraidd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tir Lhaeraidd » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:17 am

This looks more or less identical to the one I rejected before.
Teyrnas tir Lhaeraidd
Aeia's Resident Grump

Piokrishari
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Piokrishari » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 am

(Popularis Societas, my first multi)
IC nation name: Piokrishari'i Federation
Capital: Abujiah
Government type: Constitutional Presidential Federal Republic
RP population: 202 Million
Ethnic Group(s): Piokrishari is extremely diverse. However, major ethnic groups are the Igbos (And their sub-ethnicities), Yorubas, Hausas, Akans and several other West African, Indo-Iranian & Dravidian Groups.
Language(s): Again, Diverse. However, Midrasian is a Lingua Franca
GDP per capita (USD): 8,530
HDI: .645
Brief background of nation (or IIWiki): Piokrishari was home to originally Dravidian Groups until Indo-Aryan & West African Groups migrated to the area from Arabekh and Northern Majula, and settled peacefully with the natives. In the late 17th to early 18th centuries, several periods of conflict between Midrasian Imperialists and the native results in Midrasia officially annexing the territory in 18XX as an Crown Colony under the name of Midrasian Raj. Several rebellions were raged, all were suppressed, during the mid-20th century until peace demonstrations effective forced the Imperials into giving them independance in 19XX.
Map claim (Imgur): Image

Geography and climate of nation: Northern Regions of the Nation have a savannah climate and is hilly. Southern Regions are much more tropical and inland areas are extremely mountainous.
Most comparable Real-World country and why?: India, Ghana & Nigeria. Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas or the three most dominate ethnicities in Nigeria, which is a heavily populated and diverse country. The Akans is one of the most dominate in Ghana. A huge chunk of the national populace hail from Indo-Ayran & Dravidian ethnicities, similar to India.
How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses): Piokrishari has a large military and is considered a Regional Power on both Majula & Arabekh, holding diplomatic, military and economic influence across the two continents. The nation is rich in a wide array of resources, having trillions of dollars worth of oil, cashcrops and minerals. Piokrishari's greatest weakness would be its diversity. Being home to a wide array of ethnicities that have nothing in common together has resulted in infighting and seccession attempts
If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?: I will gladly reduce my stats if they're considered excessive

How did you hear about Aeia? My main account is here
What other nations do you use on NS? Popularis Societas, Tadruydan & Qurac-Suhafar to name a few
Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role): TBA

Last edited by Piokrishari on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 am

Aenyos wrote:[b]IC nation name:The `Kingdom of
Aenyos
[b]Language(s) Aenosito

I generally don't have a problem with this application and the population change seems sufficient, accepted.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:39 am

Piokrishari wrote:(Popularis Societas, my first multi)
Ethnic Group(s): Piokrishari is extremely diverse. However, major ethnic groups are the Igbos (And their sub-ethnicities), Yorubas, Hausas, Akans and several other West African, Indo-Iranian & Dravidian Groups.
Brief background of nation (or IIWiki): Piokrishari was home to originally Dravidian Groups until Indo-Aryan & West African Groups migrated to the area from Arabekh and Northern Majula, and settled peacefully with the natives. In the late 17th to early 18th centuries, several periods of conflict between Midrasian Imperialists and the native results in Midrasia officially annexing the territory in 18XX as an Crown Colony under the name of Midrasian Raj. Several rebellions were raged, all were suppressed, during the mid-20th century until peace demonstrations effective forced the Imperials into giving them independance in 19XX.
Map claim (Imgur): (Image)

Geography and climate of nation: Northern Regions of the Nation have a savannah climate and is hilly. Southern Regions are much more tropical and inland areas are extremely mountainous.
Most comparable Real-World country and why?: India, Ghana & Nigeria. Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas or the three most dominate ethnicities in Nigeria, which is a heavily populated and diverse country. The Akans is one of the most dominate in Ghana. A huge chunk of the national populace hail from Indo-Ayran & Dravidian ethnicities, similar to India.
How will your nation fit within the existing regional power structure? (strengths/weaknesses): Piokrishari has a large military and is considered a Regional Power on both Majula & Arabekh, holding diplomatic, military and economic influence across the two continents. The nation is rich in a wide array of resources, having trillions of dollars worth of oil, cashcrops and minerals. Piokrishari's greatest weakness would be its diversity. Being home to a wide array of ethnicities that have nothing in common together has resulted in infighting and seccession attempts
If asked to reduce the strength of your nation, how would you do so?: I will gladly reduce my stats if they're considered excessive

What other nations do you use on NS? Popularis Societas, Tadruydan & Qurac-Suhafar to name a few
Roleplay sample (Optional, though required for claiming a more powerful role): TBA

The map claim is rather large, especially considering how it effectively ensures any other nation wishing to plant themselves in Majula will be landlocked. Furthermore, it really doesnt fit your population. States in southern Majula should have a high population density. Majula should have sufficient space left for multiple new Indo-Iranian cultured nations. I would suggest confining yourself to either a section of the peninsula or a stretch of territory on mainland Majula near Bihanhi.

Not sure whether you want to continue this app though, as Vestrim has been updated and I know you originally had your eyes on a nation there.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

Popularis Societas
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Popularis Societas » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:50 am

Midrasia wrote:
Piokrishari wrote:(Popularis Societas, my first multi)
Map claim (Imgur): (Image)

The map claim is rather large, especially considering how it effectively ensures any other nation wishing to plant themselves in Majula will be landlocked. Furthermore, it really doesnt fit your population. States in southern Majula should have a high population density. Majula should have sufficient space left for multiple new Indo-Iranian cultured nations. I would suggest confining yourself to either a section of the peninsula or a stretch of territory on mainland Majula near Bihanhi.

Not sure whether you want to continue this app though, as Vestrim has been updated and I know you originally had your eyes on a nation there.

Seeing as how Vestrim has been updated, you can put my puppet's app on hold for now. If I do decide to adding him to the RP then he'll be smaller

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information