NATION

PASSWORD

Question regarding CTE'd nations in the WA

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Esparmuran
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Question regarding CTE'd nations in the WA

Postby Esparmuran » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:35 am

So to provide some context, about two years ago I received a telegram saying I was in breach of the World Assembly for having more than one nation in the WA. From what I remember, I only had one nation (possibly none at all!) in the WA. If I had other nations in, They would have CTE'd by that time. I remember I checked that.

So my question is, does a Nation that CTE'd that was in the WA still count as being in for a limited time? That would explain why the game thought I had two nations in at the time. I made a new WA nation to beef up my regions security recently, so I don't want the game deleting my accounts thinking I have two or more nations in the Assembly.
Last edited by Esparmuran on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 24 civilization, according to this index.
Population of 1201.
Land Area: 184,334 km²
HDI: 0.760
Demographics

WCoH 27 Finalists!
Esparmuran is sparsely-populated, freezing wasteland north of the Commonwealth of Crowns. If you like hockey, dog-sledding and clubbing seals, you've come to the right place!
Lead by our Prime Minister, Mr. Jim Oullie, a jolly old man who has no time for your shenanigans.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:25 pm

No. Nations are removed from the WA automatically on CTE. WA warnings are sent only to and about live nations. The probable (it's been too long to check) cause for your TG is device or nation sharing.

Esparmuran wrote: (possibly none at all!

Not possible. WA warning telegrams are sent only to WA member nations.

Esparmuran
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Esparmuran » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:45 am

Okay, thanks. Hopefully it shouldn't happen again.
A 24 civilization, according to this index.
Population of 1201.
Land Area: 184,334 km²
HDI: 0.760
Demographics

WCoH 27 Finalists!
Esparmuran is sparsely-populated, freezing wasteland north of the Commonwealth of Crowns. If you like hockey, dog-sledding and clubbing seals, you've come to the right place!
Lead by our Prime Minister, Mr. Jim Oullie, a jolly old man who has no time for your shenanigans.

Colunberra
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Colunberra » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:56 pm

My nation was said to have a rule breach but I only have one nation. Please help.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:09 am

Colunberra wrote:My nation was said to have a rule breach but I only have one nation. Please help.

File a GHR.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Return to Technical