NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Mawnian War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Which side do you support in this debate/conflict?

Let this situation go diplomatically, there is no need for war.
23%
I support Kriany with their choice.
14%
I support Iona-Cartha in this.
27%
Let Mawnia be an independent nation and solve this diplomatically.
36%

Total votes : 22

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

2nd Mawnian War

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:47 am

It has been a few years since the 1st Mawnian War and Iona-Cartha's Civil War, but now tensions are now hot since Mawnia's government is going through a lot of problems. The way they think that will solve the problem is to be annexed by Iona-Cartha or Kriany. Most of the Mawnian people support the Iona-Carthens, but some of the people support the Fascist Krians.

As the debate goes on for which nation gets Mawnia, tensions rise between Iona-Cartha and Kriany. As time goes on, tensions only grow since Mawnia is leaning over to Iona-Cartha's side. Kriany is of coarse not happy that Mawnia is happier with the Iona-Carthens. In order for the Krians to get what they want, they have to invade Mawnia and then annex it forcefully, but if they do this they will be attacked by several nations that promised to protect Mawnia. In order to fight on all fronts, Kriany brakes the Treaty of Rhana and mobilizes a gigantic clone army that is definitely larger than 100,000 men. Now that Iona-Cartha sees that Kriany is prepping for war, they know it is only a matter of time before a war brakes out.

Kriany
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

The beginning

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:00 am

It was a beautiful and sunny day in Mawnia city (Mawnia's capitol). Pedestrians were walking into shops and cafes. Everything was normal and good until the first missile came down.

Kriany is now fully mobilized and is now blitzing Mawnia. The plan is to take Mawnia and then deal with Iona-Cartha and it's allies after taking up defense in Mawnia.

The invasion army of 300,000 men and 2000 tanks with 500 aircraft have smashed through the Mawnian army. The country will fall within days.

Pro Lancastria Mori
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pro Lancastria Mori » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 am

Under command from the Head General, a large minority of army members of Pro Lancastria Mori - about 25,000 or so - are now engaging in Mawnia to protect "national sovereignty". About another 5,000 are fulfilling civil-war-era treaty obligations to build a border wall between Iona-Cartha and Kriany.
IC: A dictatorial regime in Lancashire, led by Supreme Overlord Michael Atherton.

OOC: A raider helping out in the occupation of the Alliance of Catholic Nations. I wish to remain unidentified, thank you very much. I have never played professional cricket in any capacity.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

New War Participant

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:07 am

The people of Iona-Cartha have promised to protect Mawnia from Kriany and is now currently mobilizing an army of 500,000 men, 3,000 tanks, and 1,000 aircraft.

The Iona-Carthan president, Zander G. Romonov promises to fight the Krians, but look for a diplomatic answer as well.

Sacrinian Federation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

New War Participant

Postby Sacrinian Federation » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:11 am

The Sacrinian Federation has promised to protect Mawnia with 30,000 marines and a navy of 120 vessels to protect Mawnia's ports.

Kriany get out of Mawnia or pay the price, You have been warned.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:15 am

Iona-Cartha has promised not to invede Kriany, unless forced to. The Iona-Carthan Military will only protect Mawvia and the Iona-Carthan border.

Iona Cartha is sending 3 34-ZX Battleships to protect Mawnia's ports.

United Kingdoms of Collo
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

New War Participant

Postby United Kingdoms of Collo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:23 am

The United Kingdom of Collo has promised to protect Mawnia and has promised to demilitarize Kriany,so no future conflict may happen.

The United Kingdom of Collo is sending 100,000 Carvarian Elite Troops.

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:28 am

Kriany has mobilized another 600,000 clone soldiers and 3,000 tanks for the war effort.

Kriany has captured North Mawnia and Mawnia's capitol.

Kriany is now sending a Navy fleet of 300 ships to attack Mawnian ports and Kriany is now using Missile attacks to attack Iona-Carthan cities.

Treskovia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:31 am

We will support Iona-Cartha and all other nations fighting Kriany by sending 10,000 of our Dragon Troopers and 200 Crocodiles, but only for defensve purposes until war has been formally declared on or by Treskovia. We will also try to facilitate peace.
National Anthem

Tier 8, Level 0, 1 or 3(depends on species), Type 7 civilization acording to this.

Songs to associate with me:
Anthem of the Xenophile Association, a group of people who love aliens
Anthem of the Patriot's League

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:35 am

We will also supply Iona-Carthan cities with our energy shield technology, but be warned it will take time to set them up since our shields can't cover entire cities(let's be realistic).
National Anthem

Tier 8, Level 0, 1 or 3(depends on species), Type 7 civilization acording to this.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 am

Krian missile attacks have been ineffective since the Iona-Carthans were prepared with missile defense systems.

Iona-Cartha is now sending 100 37-DT Assault Tanks to defend the rest of Mawnia.

The Iona-Carthan president is calling another peace conference in Dunwer (Iona-Cartha port city)

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Inteligence

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:41 am

Kriany has been supplied with ships, artillery, and more tanks from an anonymous source.

Kriany has had paratroopers land into Iona-Cartha. Kriany has captured one of Mawnias ports and has declined attending the peace conference.

Sacrinian Federation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Breaking News

Postby Sacrinian Federation » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 am

The Sacrinian Federation has had a Fascist coup and has switched sides. The first thing that they have done is attack Mawnian naval fleets and capture Treskovia's troops and are holding them hostage. Iona-Cartha's 34-DT Battleships have sunk 10 Sacrinian Ships already. the Sacrinian Federation is sending another fleet of 100 ships.

Sacrinian Federation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Sacrinian Federation » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:51 am

The Sacinian liberation Army has broken off from the Sacrinian Military. Both sides are now fighting for control of the nation.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Inteligence

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 am

iona-Cartha's military is now supplying the Sacrinian Liberation Army. Iona-Cartha's military has recaptured Mawnia's ports and are ingaging Krian and Sacrinian forces in Mawnia.

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:15 am

Well, since you will definitely decline my request to give back the prisoners, I must use drastic measures.

Initiate Tactical Strategy 3059: Flamewind.

An entire flock of 100 Dragons flies over the occupied zones. These aren't a new type of jet or aircraft, these are genuine, fire-breathing, flying, bona-fide reptiles called dragons.

Is this okay? You gotta tell me, cause dragons are real creatures in my nation.
National Anthem

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:18 am

Iona-Cartha wrote:iona-Cartha's military is now supplying the Sacrinian Liberation Army. Iona-Cartha's military has recaptured Mawnia's ports and are ingaging Krian and Sacrinian forces in Mawnia.

We're also supplying the rebels with our mech technology so they can build their own ones.
National Anthem

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 am

Krian forces have been forced back and Colloan forces have taken back the Mawnian capitol. The Sacrinian Federation has surrendered to the Sacrinian Liberation Army. The Sacrinian Federation has pulled out of the war. For all nations in the war, KEEP it realistic.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 am

Dragons are ok for you otherwise ask me before writing it.

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Iona-Cartha wrote:Dragons are ok for you otherwise ask me before writing it.

Thanks.
National Anthem

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Krian forces have been pushed out of Mawnia. Mawnia has recaptured their missile supply. Kriany's clone factories have been destroyed by missile attacks and bombing runs. The Sacrinian Federation has droped out of the war. Colloan forces attacked and captured Kriany's port cities. Kriany has threatened to defend itself with Nukes, however Iona-Carthan missile defense systems make the Nukes useless.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:10 pm

The last Krian forces have been pushed back and are trapped against the sea. While this is happening, civilians launch a coup and overthrow their dictator. The new government has asked for a peace deal.

Dytarma
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:12 pm

OOC: Darn I was too late!

Eh, mind if I draw a treaty if the peace is accepted?
Last edited by Dytarma on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Master Dispatch (or everything I don't want deleted)
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Kriany
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Kriany » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:14 pm

I will surrender, but don't think this is over. I will be back one day and I will destroy all of you.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Peace

Postby Iona-Cartha » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Yes Dytarma you may make the treaty.
Mawnia is accepted into my country and I annex half of Kriany.

Collo will take Kriany's ports and Navy

The Sacrinian Federation will not have to pay war reparations

Kriany may not have a military with clones, nukes, or bio weopons and they must pay for the war.
Kriany allso becomes a republic.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents