NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:09 pm

The year is 2926 B.C.

Seventy-four years ago, the world was changed forever. In a strange set of events that will echo through the ages, history is now being rewritten by the arrival of men and women from the far future: The Authors. The Authors were average men and women from the year 2016 swept up by unknown and supernatural forces and sent back five thousand years, naked and alone, but in possession of all the knowledge of their old lives. Made ageless by whatever force has cast them in to the distant past, the more apt and adaptable Authors used their ability and their wits to craft for themselves a new life in this time long forgotten. As the decades have progressed, the primitive villages which they once inhabited have now become civilizations in their own right, castles, palaces, marketplaces that teem with men speaking many tongues. These civilizations were the product not of the organic and natural flow of time, but by the intervention of the Authors - New Civilizations. This is not human history as we know it, this is the new history - formed by seemingly immortal, yet very human men and women. Humanity's story has been changed; in five thousand years' time what will the history books say - who shall be its Authors?

Hello and Welcome to New Civilizations. If you didn't understand the premise of the OP, you shall be playing as you (yes, actual IRL you) swept through time and space back to the year 2926 B.C., somewhere in the world that is our history and now your present. You shall be playing as yourself, or someone very similar to yourself: your Author cannot know things that you do not know in IRL prior to your being transported back in time. Your Author is immortal, in that they are timeless; however, wounds and physical damage can still kill you, so value your years wisely. In addition to being immortal, your Author is also capable of speaking any and every language in existence instinctively, changing automatically depending on whom it is you are talking to. Now keep in mind, that depending on where you land, you may land somewhere with a history very different from the one you may be familiar with. You could land in say Eastern Germany and find yourself surrounded by soldiers totting crossbows and wearing chainmail - or you could land in southern Russia and find yourself in a silkroadesque trading city dominated by horsed warlords and a Space Pope. The world is not what it was in three thousand BCE, not anymore. Most of the world is still in the late Neolithic era and unaware of Author Civilizations, and if you intend to create your own civilization I would suggest you land there.

In regards to gameplay, you will have essentially total control over your story arc, provided you aren't interacting with another Author. You will be permitted to simulate the reactions of those living in or around your community, though attention must be paid to realism, and you will be free to start whatever trends you wish in your new found home. You are the Author of your own story- write it as you see fit, and do not be afraid to change yourself or alter the world around you. Change is inevitable, and regardless of what you do, the world will not be as it would be otherwise.

If that premise interests you, a man cast back through the millenia to mold the fate of the world, read on.

Rules:
1. General NS rules
2. Author parameters are as stated above - unchanging unless further notice is given.
3. Timeskips can be postponed for reasons such as dialogue or important meetings, and will only come occasionally- don't ask for them unless the majority of the RP would like one.
4. Posts should be no less than 4 paragraphs in length - dialogue being the exception.
5. Realism is important in regards to people. Neolithc people were ignorant, not stupid. They are not just going to make you a king or declare you a god simply because you crafted a wheelbarrow.
6. Questions regarding the roleplay should be directed towards myself or one of the appointed Co-ops, whom might be appointed at a later date, if I can be bothered.
7. Immortality - it can be shared once by each Author to one other person, but only one, and it cannot be revoked or altered.

Authors:
Amadeus Mulcahy | Georgian Caucasus - Helios
Jeb Goodfellow | American Midwest - Ego
Viktor Nemtsov | Czech Republic - Imperium
Connor Monroe | Denmark - Norsca
Andrew Welch | Chicago
Daniel Kent | Cornwall
Everett Sheen | Thailand
Aidan Kilpatrick | Scotland
Joseph Walker | Greece
Yaitz Dervon | Southern Honshu Japan
Mark Sparks | Cilicia
Turner Jackson | American Midwest - Ego
Robert Doe | Brittany - Imperium
Abraham Meyer | New Jersey
Damian Vance | Nanjing
Yaroshima Morikazu | Northern Honshu Japan
Edward "Ted" Tomlinson | Northern Germany - Imperium

Civilizations of the New World:
The Imperium of Man: A large centralized power stretching across much of Eastern Europe, known for its religious devotion, steam engines, and immortal Hegemon who knows of the years to come.
Norsca: A feudal monarchy based out of Denmark and Sweden and the North Sea, broadly Viking in culture that embraces the sea and the Old Gods, led by a dynasty of very similar-looking kings.
Holy Scythia: A dominion of traders and horsemen that straddles what may one day be the Silk Road in the northern Caucasus, Scythia's devotion to the Christian God is paramount, and her men obey the orders of a king who is both monarch and high priest.
Red California: A state placed along the arid Californian coast and based in agriculture and primitive communism. Notable for her wheelbarrows and labor tithes.
Ego: A confederation of warrior societies in the upper American Midwest around the Great Lakes, a shamanistic people that worship their leader as a god made flesh, the Night Owl.
The Confederation of Helios: An elder-lead entity of city-states and broadly Greek influences, the Confederation makes her home in lower Georgia in the Caucasus, traders between north and south.
The Corsairs of Fenis: The islands of Corsica and Sardinia, united in their desire to be left alone by the Imperium of Man, remnants of the state that once occupied northern Italy. Their ships are known to harry the coasts of their former homeland.
Rhone Kingdom: A Germanic monarchy, Imperial Christian in faith but Norscan in culture, the holders of a wide swathe of southern Denmark between Norsca and the Imperium.

Author Application

Code: Select all
Full Name:
Height and Weight:
Religion:
Field of Expertise: (Optional- Please only fill out if you, IRL, are extremely knowledgeable about the area. Working with limitations and strengths of you in reality is part of the purpose of this RP. Most writers will leave this blank.)
Skills and Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Where in the world are you landing?:
RP Sample:

It should be noted that I cannot confirm any of this information as really you or not- if you don't feel comfortable putting your weight or name on the Internet, fair enough. Pseudonyms will serve. I would like it if strengths and expertise could be realistic though. You'll get the most out of this RP if you write as yourself instead of a fanciful character.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Ok, its a ten year timeskip, can I said that I reach up to the Hudson Bay or close to it?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Ulls wrote:Ok, its a ten year timeskip, can I said that I reach up to the Hudson Bay or close to it?

Sure, I don't see anything wrong with that. You can probably even have small settlements on the Bay itself. Just the land between won't necessarily be the most populated/developed/pacified, given that's a doubling-tripling of Ego's size.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:25 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ulls wrote:Ok, its a ten year timeskip, can I said that I reach up to the Hudson Bay or close to it?

Sure, I don't see anything wrong with that. You can probably even have small settlements on the Bay itself. Just the land between won't necessarily be the most populated/developed/pacified, given that's a doubling-tripling of Ego's size.

I was going to say that Ego was still in the process of setting up infrastructure, fighting natives, and refining Ego itself for the voyage up to Greenland.

Cossakastal
Envoy

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossakastal » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:36 pm

Full Name: Aca S. Goravic
Appearance: Brown Hair, Mongol-Irish
Height and Weight: 1.77 Meters, 112 Lbs
Religion: I am Agnostic
Field of Expertise: History, Politics, & Diplomacy
Skills and Strengths: I am overly observant
Weaknesses: I have Schizensephally
RP Sample: Aca Goravic would come to, slowly opening his crusted eyes, As he leans up, he would realize he is no longer at his house, he would ponder where he is, until his thoughts are halted by the sound of horses clopping directed in his direction, he rubs his head, as he would see the horde of horses approach him, he would notice Indo-Europeans on the back of the horses.

I have a question, would we be able to become leader of a tribe or something?
I do not use NS stats

I live on a boat and speak Norwegian, English, German, French, and Serbian.
I also make vaporwave here.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Cossakastal wrote:Full Name: Aca S. Goravic
RP Sample: Aca Goravic would come to, slowly opening his crusted eyes, As he leans up, he would realize he is no longer at his house, he would ponder where he is, until his thoughts are halted by the sound of horses clopping directed in his direction, he rubs his head, as he would see the horde of horses approach him, he would notice Indo-Europeans on the back of the horses.

I have a question, would we be able to become leader of a tribe or something?

Certainly, if you so wish. You may do as you see fit in this new world- if what you want to do is try to take over a tribe, go for it!

A few things about your application though. Age classified won't really work; you don't have to tell us your exact RL age, but a ballpark figure is kinda necessary so we know if your mental age is 13 or 30.

Also, I'm a real stickler about the fields of expertise; there probably isn't a person in the world that could claim to be an expert about all of history, let alone all of history, and politics, and diplomacy. If you have an interest in those areas and some knowledge, those are better to put under Strengths; Expertise is reserved for, say, someone who is a gunsmith IRL and so wants their character to be able to build firearms.

Finally, your landing location is pretty important, so I would like to see that filled out :)

Austria and Bavaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria and Bavaria » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Tag.
Political: Monarchist, Integralist, National Syndicalist/Third Position, Christian Humanist.
Hobbies: Apprentice Blacksmith, Amateur Poet, and Board Gaming Fanatic.
Personal: Roman Catholic, Scots-German Southerner, North Carolinian. Deo Vindice.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Austria and Bavaria wrote:Tag.

Ah, nice to see some folks from the HRPG stopping by. Welcome!

Conwy-Shire
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Conwy-Shire » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Full name: Amadeus Mulcahy
Appearance: Amadeus is a tall and lanky young man with dark brown hair and pale blue eyes. Of Italo-Irish ancestry, his complexion displays traits of the latter with pale, easy-to-burn skin and a tendency towards freckling. He is clean-shaven, and prefers to keep his hair closely cropped in a naturally swept-back style.
Height and weight: 1.9 metres tall, ~70kg
Religion: Roman Catholic
Field of Expertise: Developmental Policy/Theory
Skills and strength: Capable mediator/diplomat, organized
Weaknesses: Claustrophobic, Introverted, Slothful, moral idealist
Where in the world are you landing?: Modern-Day Poti, on the Phasis river in Georgia
Would you like to be Co-op?: N/A
Sample: N/A

Re-posted and ready for a timeskip
*Also bristling at the notion the League of Helios is elder-lead, the constitution is paramount
Last edited by Conwy-Shire on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelian Stoicist
Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

The Real MVP

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:15 pm

Conwy-shire wrote:
Full name: Amadeus Mulcahy
Appearance: Amadeus is a tall and lanky young man with dark brown hair and pale blue eyes. Of Italo-Irish ancestry, his complexion displays traits of the latter with pale, easy-to-burn skin and a tendency towards freckling. He is clean-shaven, and prefers to keep his hair closely cropped in a naturally swept-back style.
Height and weight: 1.9 metres tall, ~70kg
Religion: Roman Catholic
Field of Expertise: Developmental Policy/Theory
Skills and strength: Capable mediator/diplomat, organized
Weaknesses: Claustrophobic, Introverted, Slothful, moral idealist
Where in the world are you landing?: Modern-Day Poti, on the Phasis river in Georgia
Would you like to be Co-op?: N/A
Sample: N/A

Re-posted and ready for a timeskip
*Also bristling at the notion the League of Helios is elder-lead, the constitution is paramount

The elder-created Constitution you mean? :P

Looks good, accepted.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Full Name: Jeb Goodfellow( also goes by Matutathei, the Wild Wolf of Ego, the Warlord, and the Night Owl as of 3 years ago)
Appearance: This, add tribal tattoos, and scars all over his face and body
He is wearing a leather jerkin over hemp clothing. He usually carrying his copper spear and wooden shield reinforced with thick hide.
Height and Weight:5"8 178lbs
Religion: Neo-Pagan
Field of Expertise:
Skills and Strengths: Has a fairly good intelligence and is educated. He is knowledgeable in medieval and Civil War fighting somewhat as per being a reenactor for both, He is skilled in stealth in deception, and is not bad with geography.
Weaknesses:He is not very charismatic and can get annoyed at people trying to hold him down by obligations or try to go against his wishes He is also very nomadic, not wanting to be a leader despite his knowledge. One of the biggest weaknesses is that he's a night owl. To him, this seems like a boon because he can be active while most aren't and can surprise opponents, however this makes the day his most vulnerable and many can catch him off guard.
Where in the world are you landing?: Landed in Old Copper Complex, Oconto, Wisconsin
RP Sample: Was in the last one.

General Information about Ego.

Ego is a confederation of warrior societies centered around meritocratic rule in the Northern Great Lakes Region up to Hudson Bay.
Ego's tech level is Chalcolithic in general but has shown more advances in technology, a great example is their shipbuilding.
Slavery is widespread, mostly shown in transporting goods via wheelbarrow, sharecropping plantations, and general construction.
Only two animals have been domesticated, the turkey and the wolf. Though the wolf is only domesticated in short packs, each one being selected for war and to keep some of their feral instincts.
Shamanism is the prime religion, being more refined over the years as there are actual gods that form a Parthenon, mythology, and even major places of worship in cities such as; Ego, Third Thunder, Suunja, and Twilight's Gate.
There are currently six settlements on the Hudson, major one being Twilight's Gate which is the second largest settlement near a body of water but the most important for the undertaking of colonizing Europe.

The biggest thing to note is that Ego is dealing with an overextension crisis as the Grand Campaign that the Warlord did expanded Ego to the Hudson Bay, but at the cost of displacing dozens of tribes, significant casualties, and a lot of untamed land. This had slowed down the progress of trying to bring goods across the new lands as rebel tribes raid military outposts and hinder progress. The warriors themselves are being spread somewhat thin as they try to deal with the enemies and a sort of food deficit is forming as that is the only economy that works in Ego but reform is happening and armies are being organized to deal with the threats.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Ulls wrote:Full Name: Jeb Goodfellow( also goes by Matutathei, the Wild Wolf of Ego, the Warlord, and the Night Owl as of 3 years ago)
Appearance: This, add tribal tattoos, and scars all over his face and body
He is wearing a leather jerkin over hemp clothing. He usually carrying his copper spear and wooden shield reinforced with thick hide.
Height and Weight:5"8 178lbs
Religion: Neo-Pagan
Field of Expertise:
Skills and Strengths: Has a fairly good intelligence and is educated. He is knowledgeable in medieval and Civil War fighting somewhat as per being a reenactor for both, He is skilled in stealth in deception, and is not bad with geography.
Weaknesses:He is not very charismatic and can get annoyed at people trying to hold him down by obligations or try to go against his wishes He is also very nomadic, not wanting to be a leader despite his knowledge. One of the biggest weaknesses is that he's a night owl. To him, this seems like a boon because he can be active while most aren't and can surprise opponents, however this makes the day his most vulnerable and many can catch him off guard.
Where in the world are you landing?: Landed in Old Copper Complex, Oconto, Wisconsin
RP Sample: Was in the last one.

General Information about Ego.

Ego is a confederation of warrior societies centered around meritocratic rule in the Northern Great Lakes Region up to Hudson Bay.
Ego's tech level is Chalcolithic in general but has shown more advances in technology, a great example is their shipbuilding.
Slavery is widespread, mostly shown in transporting goods via wheelbarrow, sharecropping plantations, and general construction.
Only two animals have been domesticated, the turkey and the wolf. Though the wolf is only domesticated in short packs, each one being selected for war and to keep some of their feral instincts.
Shamanism is the prime religion, being more refined over the years as there are actual gods that form a Parthenon, mythology, and even major places of worship in cities such as; Ego, Third Thunder, Suunja, and Twilight's Gate.
There are currently six settlements on the Hudson, major one being Twilight's Gate which is the second largest settlement near a body of water but the most important for the undertaking of colonizing Europe.

The biggest thing to note is that Ego is dealing with an overextension crisis as the Grand Campaign that the Warlord did expanded Ego to the Hudson Bay, but at the cost of displacing dozens of tribes, significant casualties, and a lot of untamed land. This had slowed down the progress of trying to bring goods across the new lands as rebel tribes raid military outposts and hinder progress. The warriors themselves are being spread somewhat thin as they try to deal with the enemies and a sort of food deficit is forming as that is the only economy that works in Ego but reform is happening and armies are being organized to deal with the threats.

Happy to have you back Ulls, and accepted. The map is unlikely to be updated for some time, but I will keep Ego's expansion in mind.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:51 pm

You have come up with another intriguing concept G-Tech
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Is the Corsairs of Fenis owned by an Author or is that an NPC?

Oh, and the Rohne Kingdom, same question.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Need us to re-app?
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Paketo wrote:You have come up with another intriguing concept G-Tech

I'm glad you like it! A bit of AH, but more character driven.

Ulls wrote:Is the Corsairs of Fenis owned by an Author or is that an NPC?

Oh, and the Rohne Kingdom, same question.

Both the Corsairs and Rhone are NPCs, indeed.

Kelmet wrote:Need us to re-app?

That would be preferable, yes.

Cossakastal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossakastal » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Full Name: Aca S. Goravic
Where in the world are you landing?: Bakü

I didn't realize I missed the place I was landing
I do not use NS stats

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Excellent, much better. Though, and I hesitate to point this out, did you read my note on your Field of Expertise?

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Huh, in that case, when Ego does its Twilight/Sunset Invasion, it will allow me to work on my storyline with the NPCs and how to work with Norsca if they want to do relations with me.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Full Name: Viktor Matveyev Nemtsov
Appearance: A tall man of mixed European heritage, Viktor stands a head above most men even in modern times at 6'7, with height now tempered by the muscle mass of a smith and soldier used to hard campaigning. With a nose broken and healed and sandy blonde-brown hair, his deep emerald eyes are flecked with gold. Built like a lifter, not a runner, his shoulders are well developed but sit above a body grown scarred and battered but unbroken by more military engagements than can easily be counted.
Height and Weight: Six-seven, two hundred and eighty pounds.
Religion: Protestant Christianity
Field of Expertise: Metallurgical and Environmental Engineering; History (Antiquity, Medieval); Medieval Ironmongery and Woodworking
Skills and Strengths: Accomplished Archer, Duelist, Orator, Strategist, and Tactician
Weaknesses: Gradually increasing megalomania, religious inflexibility/fanaticism
Where in the world are you landing?: The Erzegebirge

Cossakastal
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossakastal » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:47 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:

Excellent, much better. Though, and I hesitate to point this out, did you read my note on your Field of Expertise?

I did notice it, and I will correct myself, I am an expert in talking, as I can make extremely good speeches & have before.
I do not use NS stats

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:50 am

Hey G, would like to send you a tg for an idea that would work well for Ego.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:24 am

Full name: Connor J. Monroe
Age ( for already established authors, give age which they first came here as ): 28
Appearance ( description or picture ): Blond Hair, Light blue eyes, Clean shaven (for now) Athletic build
Height and weight: 5'10, 185 Lbs.
Religion: Christian (Protestant)
Field of Expertise ( this section is optional. If you are extremely knowledgeable about a certain field of study or subject, then please place down here - but only IRL ): US Army Captain, ROTC, OCS. Degree in Political science. After Arivial- Archery, Sailing, Horsemanship and swordsmanship.
Skills and strengths ( Optional ): In great shape, A soldier
Weaknesses ( Optional ):
Where in the world are you landing?: Near Copenhagen Denmark
Would you like to be Co-op ( 5,000 post minimum or previous Author )?: Sure, I'm up for it
Sample ( not if you are a previous Author ):
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:31 am

Ulls wrote:Hey G, would like to send you a tg for an idea that would work well for Ego.

Sure, hmu.

Kelmet wrote:Full name: Connor J. Monroe
Age ( for already established authors, give age which they first came here as ): 28
Appearance ( description or picture ): Blond Hair, Light blue eyes, Clean shaven (for now) Athletic build
Height and weight: 5'10, 185 Lbs.
Religion: Christian (Protestant)
Field of Expertise ( this section is optional. If you are extremely knowledgeable about a certain field of study or subject, then please place down here - but only IRL ): US Army Captain, ROTC, OCS. Degree in Political science. After Arivial- Archery, Sailing, Horsemanship and swordsmanship.
Skills and strengths ( Optional ): In great shape, A soldier
Weaknesses ( Optional ):
Where in the world are you landing?: Near Copenhagen Denmark
Would you like to be Co-op ( 5,000 post minimum or previous Author )?: Sure, I'm up for it
Sample ( not if you are a previous Author ):

That's not the application :P

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:37 am

Full Name: Andrew David Welch
Appearance:
(Description or Picture)
Height and Weight: 6'4, 156 LBS.
Religion: Christianity
Field of Expertise: (Optional- Please only fill out if you, IRL, are extremely knowledgeable about the area. Working with limitations and strengths of you in reality is part of the purpose of this RP. Most writers will leave this blank.)
Skills and Strengths: Went through BSA, super strong, very good hunter and architect.
Weaknesses: Has Chrons, can only eat certain things, not a very fast runner.
Where in the world are you landing?: In ancient Illinois, Chicago Illinois area.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=416496&hilit=Doyasi
Last edited by The United Artherian Federation on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse