NATION

PASSWORD

Coup Stopped in Lazarus!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
User avatar
Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 408
Founded: Oct 08, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Coup Stopped in Lazarus!

Postby Killer Kitty » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:37 am

Plot to Overthrow Government Discovered and Stopped!

Image
"NO COUP FOR YOU! ONE YEAR!"

A large conspiracy to overthrow the delegate and the government was halted today in Lazarus. The plot involved a massive group, many of which hold important and powerful positions in Lazarus, but all of which were caught red handed.

A number of days ago an informant, who wishes to remain anonymous at this time, approached Delegate Funkadelia regarding an active plot against the government. The evidence that they eventually supplied him was both shocking in its brazenness and scope, and implicated the Vice Delegate, no less than three Guardians, a Prelate (Judge), and the disgraced former Archbishop of the Exterior.

From screenshots obtained by the source, it is now known that the plotters made a Discord channel called "La Résistance", to which they invited many prominent Lazarus members to discuss an active plan to overtake and ban Delegate Funkadelia then replace the current government with a new one. The full list of those involved in the “La Résistance" chat, and thus with knowledge of the plot, is as follows:

Curious Observations, Ike, Lenlyvit, Somyrion, Svezjacael, Vapid, Amerion, Andrew, Atlantica, Chanku, Doperland, Griffindor, Harmoneia, Kanglia, Moro, Omega, Phertt, Seraph, Thatcher, Church of Satan, and Wintermoot.

The initial "core" of this conspiracy was comprised of three individuals: Ark; who was just recently dismissed from his post as Archbishop of the Exterior for his open and personal hostility towards Delegate Funkadelia, Aumelodia/Somyrion; who just proposed a change that would conveniently change the language of the law allowing the banning of individuals “publicly charged with a crime” to “convicted of a crime”, and Ikania; who just recently started a party whose stated goal is to bring a PRL type dictatorship back to Lazarus. These individuals, after finding a common cause, then sought to find others willing to join in their bid to overthrow the Celestial Union of Lazarus.

Image

And find they did. Amongst their co-conspirators are the the Defender of the Realm and three Guardians, all of whom are suppose to be protecting the region from outsiders threats, but instead abused their positions for their own agenda. These individuals are: Vice Delegate and Defender of the Realm Doperland, Former Delegate Harmoneia, Guardian Amerion (who, prior to this plot being uncovered, was already being charged with Conspiracy and Electoral Fraud), and long time citizen Wintermoot. All four can be seen partaking in the discussion which, lest we forget, was solely about the overthrow of the legal government. The most damning of these comments come from Amerion, who follows up his pending charge of treason with yet another act of treason, this time actively seeking to lower the endorsement count of the legally seated Delegate. “"I will send out tgs to the people i sent tgs to later, ask them to undendorse", he stated.

Image

Also partaking in the plotting was Guardian, and former delegate, Harmoneia. She can be seen musing about how, from her view point, Delegate Funkadelia is idiotic not to illegal coup the region before her group can. “If funk were half as smart as [Evil] Wolf it'd be quite easy for him to coup.” She continues, “Endos too far from any of us, banject any incoming endorsees of opponents”. Soon thereafter Harmonia, along with the other corrupt Guardians, went on a massive endorsement run in an attempt to get closer to the delegate position.

Image

The reasoning for the coup seem to vary slightly from person to person, but the general consensus seems to be the fear that Lazarus was being "taken over" by raiders, and that the only way to stop them was to coup the region entirely. Lazarus recently voted and successfully passed an amendment that changed the status of its military from being pure Defender to Independent. It would seem that the plotters thought that it was necessary to coup the region in order to prevent a coup, which presents several logical errors. It is currently unknown if one of the plotters was the author of the sensationalist and factually false article “Rampant Voter Importation in Lazarus”, posted last week, which made a similar allegation and presented flimsy and questionable evidence as "proof" of a larger conspiracy. It is known, however, that Curious Observations, the nation that posted the article, shares their name with a Discord user present in the Coup chat.

Image

It is presently not known if the would-be-Coup has any foreign support, although the logs do extensively discuss the possible use of non-Lazarus citizens and militaries and many names were dropped. Plotter Atlantica had this to say on the matter "I said this to Ark and I'll say it here: the only way to stop the raider bloc is to get our own bloc. People who are connected to the NPO need to get NPO people; same with TGW, with TSP, with FORGE (although Lenny's already doing that), etc." Speaking of the NPO, their name was dropped many, many times by joint Lazarus/Pacific citizen and coup plotter Ark, who mentioned the NPO on a regular basis. "I [can't] guarantee NPO support," he said "but I can tell you some elements of TP would love to stick it to Funkadelia", no doubt partly referring to himself in that statement. One can only imagine how the NPO's leaders currently feel to be reading about how their region, without their knowledge or consent, was implied by their acting head of Foreign Affairs to be complicit in his private conspiracy.

Image

In addition to the very real possibility of outside support, the conspirators attempted to subvert the Court in their favor. To aid in this effort, they enlisted the help of current Prelate Omega, who actively attempted to prevent the Court from pressing charges against one of his fellow co-conspirators, Amerion. Lazarus law states that the Court must have a minimum of three Prelates in order to rule on a case, and currently only has three. To prevent the Court from functioning, Omega was recusing himself from every case presented. This essentially attempted to shut the Courts down. This blatant perversion of the law is mentioned several times in the damning screenshots, including when Omega states "I am shutting his power on the court", referring to the elected Holy Prelate, Killer Kitty, who heads the Court. This egregious abuse of power was intended to protect the plot from any legal issues, such as the charges against Amerion, although this effort clearly failed in the end.

Image

Due to the extreme danger the region was in, the Delegate was forced to eject several of the plotters in an attempt to lower their endorsement counts, specifically the three traitorous Guardians and the Vice Delegate. To this end, Guardian Killer Kitty was asked to assist with the ejections, since the four plotters had acquired massive amounts of endorsements over the course of their now poisoned terms. The other plotters have not been currently banned or ejected, since they do not pose the same threat to the region, but will be charged all the same, including Omega, the Prelate who attempted to shut the Court system down in an attempt to escape justice.

Currently Lazarus is in a state of emergency and is in need of assistance. An open call for help is being made for all who can afford to lend it. We ask all who are assisting to please endorse the delegate, Funkadelia, as well as following further instructions on the Lazarus World Factbook Entry. We thank all who come out to help us in these trying times.

User avatar
Revolutionary Vanguardism
Secretary
 
Posts: 39
Founded: Jul 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutionary Vanguardism » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:39 am

I love this announcement.

I suppose congratulations are in order for the successful purge. It is the opposition's fault for not acting quicker.

User avatar
Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat
 
Posts: 698
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:43 am

This could just be a pre-emptive strike. Funk has been approving people way too fast to vote and doing all kinds of annoying crap.

Three officials does not a majority make.
Pentagonal Armaments
Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.


People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening.

I'm surprised too, maybe it's a sign things are looking up.

User avatar
Cormactopia Prime
Minister
 
Posts: 2453
Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:46 am

This evidence is much more damning than the propaganda that the would-be coupers put forward. As I've argued all along, they were laying the groundwork for their own takeover of Lazarus, and it was always about alignment. I am not surprised in the least.

Congratulations, once again, to Sovereign Funkadelia and the Guardians actually loyal to Lazarus on doing what was necessary for Lazarus.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Liberty, Democracy, Solidarity - Thalassia

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves

User avatar
Vuori Kunin-Grrs
Envoy
 
Posts: 212
Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vuori Kunin-Grrs » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 am

This blatant attempt at a Reichstag Fire for Lazarus is beyond bad. It truly shows the level of politics Lazarus now has...

I strongly suspect that both sides were in the wrong, but with your government having the upper hand, you crushed the opposition.

I do believe Lazarus is going to be couped yet again by some other state actor entirely uninvolved with Lazarus. Very soon...

User avatar
Pierconium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1212
Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:50 am

Ark was relieved of his duties a couple of days ago.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

User avatar
Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat
 
Posts: 698
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:51 am

Vuori Kunin-Grrs wrote:This blatant attempt at a Reichstag Fire for Lazarus is beyond bad. It truly shows the level of politics Lazarus now has...

I strongly suspect that both sides were in the wrong, but with your government having the upper hand, you crushed the opposition.

I do believe Lazarus is going to be couped yet again by some other state actor entirely uninvolved with Lazarus. Very soon...


Very obviously both sides in the wrong, but the first person to shoot is the one with bodies to lose sleep over.
Pentagonal Armaments
Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.


People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening.

I'm surprised too, maybe it's a sign things are looking up.

User avatar
Queen Yuno
Diplomat
 
Posts: 667
Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Queen Yuno » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:01 am

I'm not really a fan of Funk nor Lamb.... but Ebil Wolfie, this was incredibly well written. It made me laugh, great sense of humor.
I haven't decided whether this counts as a "Coup" yet, but lovin the news story xD Keep us updated :)
Supreme Loligarchy
I do free grammar checks! Telegram me for Discord!

"Vote early, vote often." -Pallaith
Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
Galiantus III wrote:


...is there a reason the logo for the anti-NPO New Year's jumpers looks like the butt and legs of a kneeling naked lady? :unsure:


Imperium Anglorum wrote:Lol badge hunting accusations against people who already have the badge. You don't get your whole page covered in badges when you pass more resolutions, you know.


Vancouvia wrote:
Vancouvia wrote:

Alright my bad I guess I'll check back in December 21st


No way

User avatar
Ikania
Minister
 
Posts: 3441
Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ikania » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:04 am

This is a coup.

Image
Image
Image

Your cherry picking is unbelievable. I challenge your mole to find one piece of evidence in our Discord to prove that we had any intention of purging anyone.

You'll find that Atlantica was the only proponent of counter-importation in the chat.

Image

Furthermore, every action Omega has taken is and was 100% legal, given the illegitimate status of Kiler Kitty sitting on the court. As well, you did not and still do not have the authority to fire Ark as Archbishop, since that power is delegated to the Celestial Being.

I urge every reader of this trash propaganda not to buy into it, and fight back against this coup d'etat currently being performed in Lazarus.
Last edited by Ikania on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minister of Propaganda, Wintercrest. Proud Snow Mexican. Bettering every day.
Wim Dirksen MP, of the Unity and Consolidation Party in the NS Parliament

Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.85
My interests: Everton, string instruments (guitar, banjo, mandolin), world history, political theory, international affairs.
Add me on Discord! Ike#3548

User avatar
The Sygian
Envoy
 
Posts: 254
Founded: Jul 20, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Sygian » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 am

What other way is there to uphold Francoist ideals in this great sinker region aside from purging the userite menace that has stood in the way of Lazarene sovereignty for far too long?

PURGE FUNK PURGE

Hail Funkadelia.
Former Councilman of The Black Hawks
Former Chief Vizier and Guardian of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Pierconium wrote:you are somewhere between Cormac's large and small intestine

User avatar
Caelapes
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1538
Founded: Apr 30, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Caelapes » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 am

gusanos get the fuck out

viva comandante funk
    
The Rose Commune of Caelapes
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum.
aka Misley

User avatar
The Glorious Hypetrain
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 61
Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glorious Hypetrain » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:11 am

Ikania's right here guys... it's a bloody mess rn
Kade W. Vasentius
Routinely Left Unsupervised

Reploid Productions wrote:
Ozmenistan wrote:Wait, is this some RP or what? Or does everyone take NSG this seriously?

NSG is super srs biz. ... Apparently, so is NSGP, based on my current stalking of the GP forum.Though NSG and NSGP seem to have a real thing for repeated blunt force applied to long-deceased equines, so I guess they got that in common.
36 Camera Perspective";p="p33119611 wrote:The resignation of Pro Life-2017 from the World Assembly is an unspeakable tragedy that will be mourned perpetually throughout the annals of history.

User avatar
Jakker
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2509
Founded: May 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jakker » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:14 am

Ikania wrote:
This is a coup.

(Image)
(Image)
(Image)

Your cherry picking is unbelievable. I challenge your mole to find one piece of evidence in our Discord to prove that we had any intention of purging anyone.

You'll find that Atlantica was the only proponent of counter-importation in the chat.

(Image)

Furthermore, every action Omega has taken is and was 100% legal, given the illegitimate status of Kiler Kitty sitting on the court. As well, you did not and still do not have the authority to fire Ark as Archbishop, since that power is delegated to the Celestial Being.

I urge every reader of this trash propaganda not to buy into it, and fight back against this coup d'etat currently being performed in Lazarus.


Speaking as an outsider to this whole thing, it would seem that there is clear evidence of several members of Lazarus' government working towards unseating the legal delegate. So doesn't that mean that you all were attempting to coup? And there is zero evidence that I have seen of Funk or others doing any of the accusations that were made. So honestly, it doesn't look good for your side, Ike. Maybe you should stop getting yourself involved in "resistances." You don't seem to have great luck with them :P
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

User avatar
Amerion
Attaché
 
Posts: 85
Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Amerion » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:22 am

Coup? Goodness, I suppose we should start calling it Lazarus Wolves United.

And as to cherry picking your accusations, perhaps if you had included the context of all those screenshots, people could be more informed.

Image

User avatar
Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat
 
Posts: 698
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am

Jakker wrote:
Ikania wrote:
This is a coup.

(Image)
(Image)
(Image)

Your cherry picking is unbelievable. I challenge your mole to find one piece of evidence in our Discord to prove that we had any intention of purging anyone.

You'll find that Atlantica was the only proponent of counter-importation in the chat.

(Image)

Furthermore, every action Omega has taken is and was 100% legal, given the illegitimate status of Kiler Kitty sitting on the court. As well, you did not and still do not have the authority to fire Ark as Archbishop, since that power is delegated to the Celestial Being.

I urge every reader of this trash propaganda not to buy into it, and fight back against this coup d'etat currently being performed in Lazarus.


Speaking as an outsider to this whole thing, it would seem that there is clear evidence of several members of Lazarus' government working towards unseating the legal delegate. So doesn't that mean that you all were attempting to coup? And there is zero evidence that I have seen of Funk or others doing any of the accusations that were made. So honestly, it doesn't look good for your side, Ike. Maybe you should stop getting yourself involved in "resistances." You don't seem to have great luck with them :P


So it's okay for one guy to openly talk about getting rid of all his political opponents, import and approve of voters at a rapid pace, fire people out of nowhere, restructure the laws, and just generally jump the gun?

The guy got caught redhanded twisting words.

He even is banning people from the Discord for question what the hell he is doing.
Pentagonal Armaments
Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.


People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening.

I'm surprised too, maybe it's a sign things are looking up.

User avatar
Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 408
Founded: Oct 08, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Killer Kitty » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:33 am

NEWS FLASH:

New evidence has just surfaced, just minutes ago, implicating elements of The South Pacific's military in supporting this criminal break of Lazarus' sovereignty.

Image

As you can see, the Coupers are attempting to bring the South Pacific Special Forces over to their side. Lazarus hopes that these accusations are untrue, but is deeply saddened to hear about the possible betrayal of one of our longest standing allies.

User avatar
Ypeiseacl
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jul 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ypeiseacl » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 am

Can confirm on the banning people. Not sure what I did (even unaffiliated from this whole "coup") to get a discord ban

User avatar
Jakker
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2509
Founded: May 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jakker » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 am

Pentaga Giudici wrote:
Jakker wrote:
Speaking as an outsider to this whole thing, it would seem that there is clear evidence of several members of Lazarus' government working towards unseating the legal delegate. So doesn't that mean that you all were attempting to coup? And there is zero evidence that I have seen of Funk or others doing any of the accusations that were made. So honestly, it doesn't look good for your side, Ike. Maybe you should stop getting yourself involved in "resistances." You don't seem to have great luck with them :P


So it's okay for one guy to openly talk about getting rid of all his political opponents, import and approve of voters at a rapid pace, fire people out of nowhere, restructure the laws, and just generally jump the gun?

The guy got caught redhanded twisting words.

He even is banning people from the Discord for question what the hell he is doing.


Again, I'm only speaking to what I have seen here as an outsider. My point is that I don't think it is as clear cut as Ike was making it out to be. It would seem that both sides have done things that are questionable. But that to me (because of the iffy stuff from all sides) is not clear enough to say that the legal delegate should be forcibly removed from his post.
Last edited by Jakker on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

User avatar
United Federated States of Omega
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 126
Founded: Sep 06, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby United Federated States of Omega » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:40 am

Killer Kitty wrote:NEWS FLASH:

New evidence has just surfaced, just minutes ago, implicating elements of The South Pacific's military in supporting this criminal break of Lazarus' sovereignty.

(Image)

As you can see, the Coupers are attempting to bring the South Pacific Special Forces over to their side. Lazarus hopes that these accusations are untrue, but is deeply saddened to hear about the possible betrayal of one of our longest standing allies.

I was approached by Resentine about joining that channel, and I said he wanted in there. We didn't ask him to come, he came on his own volition.
My statements are my own and do not represent the opinion of any organization unless otherwise noted.
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (October 2019- June 2020 )

Author of GAR #401

"If you had less friends, you'd probably be running TSP by now"-Solorni
"I don't know who you are but I think I like you" -Consular
"You seem very much the chill mafiasio opposite of hippie lifestyle watching everything going on with a calculated expression and an ace up your sleeve, making sure everything goes according to plan" - Imaginary
"My god can you ever be informal XD" -Roavin
"Omega, your brand is Texas" -Roavin

What's next?

User avatar
Aroostook County
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aroostook County » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 am

These would-be resistance fighters are nothing but a Blanquist gang plotting treason against the Lazarene state.

User avatar
Cormactopia Prime
Minister
 
Posts: 2453
Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 am

Killer Kitty wrote:New evidence has just surfaced, just minutes ago, implicating elements of The South Pacific's military in supporting this criminal break of Lazarus' sovereignty.

There's a shocker. :P I'm sure the South Pacific's statement of support for the traitors will be forthcoming soon. It was obvious to me when I saw Seraph and Griffindor on the list of traitors involved in that Discord server that someone in the senior leadership of the South Pacific, probably Roavin, is deeply connected to this plot. The only thing that surprises me is that there weren't more South Pacificans involved.

Regardless, I doubt the South Pacific will be any better at undermining Lazarus' sovereignty than it has been at undermining Osiris' sovereignty over the years, despite its best efforts. Just hang in there and don't let the pressure get to you. You're in the position of strength and the traitors are already doomed; they can't win. There aren't enough "defender" pilers in the world.

Hail Funkadelia! Hail Lazarus!
Cormac Skollvaldr
Liberty, Democracy, Solidarity - Thalassia

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves

User avatar
Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 408
Founded: Oct 08, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Killer Kitty » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:56 am

Amerion wrote:And as to cherry picking your accusations, perhaps if you had included the context of all those screenshots, people could be more informed.


So you admit you partook in a Discord chat whose sole goal was the overthrow of the legal government of Lazarus?

User avatar
Capercom
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 65
Founded: Oct 27, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Capercom » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:57 am

Pentaga Giudici wrote:
Jakker wrote:
Speaking as an outsider to this whole thing, it would seem that there is clear evidence of several members of Lazarus' government working towards unseating the legal delegate. So doesn't that mean that you all were attempting to coup? And there is zero evidence that I have seen of Funk or others doing any of the accusations that were made. So honestly, it doesn't look good for your side, Ike. Maybe you should stop getting yourself involved in "resistances." You don't seem to have great luck with them :P


So it's okay for one guy to openly talk about getting rid of all his political opponents, import and approve of voters at a rapid pace, fire people out of nowhere, restructure the laws, and just generally jump the gun?

The guy got caught redhanded twisting words.

He even is banning people from the Discord for question what the hell he is doing.


Ugh
Last edited by Capercom on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the Desk of:
Nuky Bristow
Capercom World Assembly
Senior Advisor

User avatar
Ikania
Minister
 
Posts: 3441
Founded: Jun 28, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ikania » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:57 am

Killer Kitty wrote:
Amerion wrote:And as to cherry picking your accusations, perhaps if you had included the context of all those screenshots, people could be more informed.


So you admit you partook in a Discord chat whose sole goal was the overthrow of the legal government of Lazarus?

The purpose of the chat was to organize a democratic and lawful resistance to the illegal efforts of the current regime.
Minister of Propaganda, Wintercrest. Proud Snow Mexican. Bettering every day.
Wim Dirksen MP, of the Unity and Consolidation Party in the NS Parliament

Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.85
My interests: Everton, string instruments (guitar, banjo, mandolin), world history, political theory, international affairs.
Add me on Discord! Ike#3548

User avatar
Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 408
Founded: Oct 08, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Killer Kitty » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:58 am

Ikania wrote:The purpose of the chat was to organize a democratic and lawful resistance to the illegal efforts of the current regime.


Bringing in outside military supports does not seem to be legal nor democratic.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eiran, Miss Bad Life Choices, Santa Marino

Advertisement

Remove ads