NATION

PASSWORD

The International Gazette

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Civilian

Founded: Dec 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The International Gazette » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:53 am

The International Gazette (also known as The Gazette) is an official journal of record in which certain statutory notices may be published.

The International Gazette is a publication managed by numerous bodies in various nations, all under the superintendence of the Gazette Staff. As an official public record, information published is verified and certified as fact. Issues are available by subscription or online.

Who can publish notices?
Notices can be published by:
Official state or government bodies (such as a Ministry, the office of a King, or a House of Parliament), a governmental body (an body that serves a public goal rather than a private goal, and is just semi-independent from one or more government body/bodies), international organizations (including the in-game regions), and other offices that serve a public goal.

What information does the Gazette contain?
The Gazette publishes public information in the form of notices.

Many of the notices that are placed in the Gazette are required by law of the publishing nation, and is thus statutory. However, some are just published because it is deemed to be in the public’s interest that the information is in public domain. The Gazette is often cited in national legislation and considered by some Courts and other legal organisations to be the most effective portal to achieve this.

These are the categories, with their respective subjects:

National notices
1 State notices, such as bills becoming Act and Law;
2 Honour & Appointment notices, such as lists with the recipients of several honours;
3 Insolvency notices, such as bankruptcy orders;
4 Personal legal notices, such as deceased estates notices;
5 Company profiles and notices, such as the incorporation of a company;
6 Other public notices.

International notices
7 Treaties & Agreements, such as statutes of an international body;
8 International meetings;
9 Other international notices.

Special supplements
10 Military notices, such as declarations of war;
11 Administration notices, when new heads of government/state come into office
12 Extraordinary notices, other notices that do not fall in another category.

What information may not be published?
Information that has not been verified or certified yet, may not be published in the Gazette. However, there are also other articles that may not be published, such as advertisements. (If you are not sure whether it may be posted, TG The International Gazette.

What should each notice contain?
Each notice should contain at least:

The name of the authority that publishes the notice (a logo is encouraged as well); the category; the publication date; the notice code (number of post in topic); the notice itself.

What if I have a question?
If you have a question, please telegram The International Gazette. (And do not post your question in this topic.)

Gyatso Yirek I
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyatso Yirek I » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:25 am

Authority: The Office of the Crown, The Royal Household
Category: Special supplements --> Extraordinary notices
Publication date: SAT 3 December 2016
Notice code: 1

Whereas it hath pleased Our Houses of Parliament, with the advice and consent of Our Cabinet, to name Gyatso Yirek, The Prince of Yirek, to become Our new Sovereign;

WE therefore, the Lords Spiritual and Temporal of this Realm, being assisted with these of the Prince's Council, with representatives of other members of the Principality, with other Principal Gentlemen of Quality, do now hereby with one voice and Consent of Tongue and Heart publish and proclaim that His Highness Gyatso Yirek is now King Gyatso Yirek the First, by the Grace of Our Subjects, King of this Realm and of all his other Realms and Territories, to whom His lieges do acknowledge all Faith and constant Obedience, with hearty and humble Affection; Beseeching Us, by whom Kings and Queens do reign, to bless His Majesty The King with long and happy Years to reign over Us.

Given at The Palace of Yirek this third day of December in the year of two-thousand and twenty-six.

Signed by:
The Leader of the House of Lords
The Speaker of the House of Commons
The Lord Great Chamberlain, Master of the Royal Household

Gyatso Yirek I
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyatso Yirek I » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:52 am

Authority: The Office of the Crown, The Royal Household
Category: 2 Honour and Appointment notices, national notices
Publication date: MON 5 December 2016
Notice code: 2

His Majesty The King has been pleased to order Letters Patent to be passed under His Great Seal for creating Sir Bram van Holland of the Blood Royal Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Yirek as well as for granting him the style of Prince of the Realm and Prince of the Blood by Writ, with the style of Royal Highness and with the first claim to the Throne.

Given at The Palace of Yirek this fifth day of December in the year of two-thousand and twenty-six.

Signed by:
His Majesty King Gyatso Yirek I
The Master of the Royal Household

Hyggemata
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyggemata » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Authority: His Majesty's State Council of Hyggemata
Category: appointments
By the Chancery:

By and with the advice and consent of our State Council and especially the head thereof our loyal and trusty councilor Chief Minister Gegarian Epitemna, we, reposing especial confidence in his counsel, hereby appoint Sir Lucas Artedine, member of our House of Assembly now holden, to the Senate and therein to have and hold a seat for the term of his life, strictly commanding him to attend the premises regularly. Given at our palace at Paluteine, on the third day of the fourth month, in the fifteenth year of our reigh.

By the King himself, signed and dated with his own hand.

Pronouncing, the Chancellor, vacant.
Recording, Master of the Rolls, vacant.

Executing, the Vice Chancellor, Ramolein Estinsuyus.

Receiving the rescript above, we hereby accept the said rescript as good, perfect, lawful commands issued by His Majesty the King, effective, forceful, and binding according to the ancient customs of the land, and by our signatures affixed under, we accept responsibility for the rescript tendered above.

Chief Minister of State, vacant.

Chief Left Minister, sick leave.
Chief Right Minister, vacant.

Chief Inner Minister, Parapagion Westianu.

Senior Councillor, Tameni Apelosan.
Senior Councillor, vacant.

Senior Councillor, vacant.
Senior Councillor, abroad.

Senior Councillor, Enisotari Kelosano.
Conservative logic: every slope is a slippery slope.
Liberal logic: climb every mountain; ford every stream.
Washington Resistance Army wrote:Fuck the common good

Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Grammar

Postby Avatar » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Category: 4, Personal legal notices
Authority: The Avatar
Code: 4

To All and Singular, Greeting!

Know Ye that on this day, the seventh day of December in the fourth year of Our Reign, an Order has been written, reviewed, approved, and accepted by Us, and that this Order is titled "Order on waste of energy", and that all those who wish to see it should write to Us.

Furthermore, Know Ye that We have granted Our Assent to the Order aforementioned.

Signed
The Avatar
Last edited by Avatar on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Avatar » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:29 am

Code: 5

Code: 4

To All and Singular, Greeting!

Know Ye that on this day, the twelfth day of December in the fourth year of Our Reign, an Amendment to an Order has been written, reviewed, approved, and accepted by Us, and that this Amendment is titled "Amendment number one (1) to the Order on waste of energy", and that all those who wish to see it should write to Us.

Furthermore, Know Ye that We have granted Our Assent to the Amendment aforementioned.

Given at the Court of the Avatar, the thirteenth day of December in the fourth year of Our Reign.

Signed
The Avatar

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:44 am

Authority: Nassau-Windsor, as Founder of the_parliamentary_union_of_nations
Category: 1 (State Notices)
Publication date: TUE 3 January 2017
Notice code: 6

A Proclamation!
By Us, the Honourable NASSAU-WINDSOR, LSM, Founder of the Parliamentary Union of Nations, a Proclamation for declaring the calling of a new Parliament.

WHEREAS We, by and with the advise of Our Parliament and under directions of the Law as established by Parliament, being desirous and resolved, as soon as may be, to meet Our People, and to have their Advice in Parliament, do publish this, Our Proclamation, and do hereby make known to all Our loving Subjects Our Will and Pleasure to call a new Parliament to be holden at Our Region on Tuesday the third day of January in the year of 2016.

GIVEN at Our Residence within the Region.

[Signed]

Nassau-Windsor, LSM
Founder of the Region
Last edited by Nassau-Windsor on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Founder of The Nobility and Peerage No longer existing.

HM the King of Nassau-Windsor
Esquire of Londinium-Westminster

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:16 am

Authority: Abdoa, as Prime Minister of the parliamentary union of nations
Category: 2 (Appointments)
Publication date: MON 9 January 2017
Notice code: 7

To all and singular: Greeting!

Notice is hereby given that the Prime Minister, the Rt Hon Abdoa, MP, LSM, has appointed the following members as Cabinet Ministers:

- The Hon Sirius Knight, MP, as Minister of Development;
- The Hon Hashkin, MP, as Minister of Jurisprudence;
- The Hon bostler, MP, as Minister of War; and
- Mr Thomolia, as Interim Minister of Communications.

And that the aforementioned Cabinet Ministers do from this moment on take office immediately.
Last edited by Nassau-Windsor on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nortainland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nortainland » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:48 am

By the Authority of Our Especial Grace. Notice Number Eight gazetted of the Ninth Category in the International Gazette on This Sixteenth Day of January in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen in the Fourteenth Year of Our Reign:

ALEXANDER THE SECOND, by the Grace of God of Nortend, Cardoby and Hambria and all his other Dominions King, and of the Church of Nortend and in Hambria on Earth Supreme Governor, Defender of the Faith.

To the Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of Gandoor.

We Sendeth Greeting!
Our Good Friend!

Having need elsewhere for the services of Our Trusty and Well-beloved William Harold Oak, who has for some time resided with You in the character of Our Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, We have thought fit to notify to You his Recall back to Our Court and Dominion. We are Ourselves so satisfied with the zeal, ability, and fidelity with which William Harold Oak has executed Our orders on all occasions during his Mission that We trust his conduct will also have merited Your approbation, and in this pleasing confidence We avail Ourselves of the opportunity to renew to You the assurances of Our constant friendship, and of Our earnest wishes for the welfare and prosperity of the Democratic Republic of Gandoor.

And so We commend You to the protection of the Almighty whomsoever You may understand to be.

Given at Our Court of St Michael'sgate, the Sixteenth day of January in the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ Two Thousand and Seventeen in the Fourteenth Year of Our Reign.

Your Good Friend,

(Signed) ALEXANDER REX.
Last edited by Nortainland on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nortainland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nortainland » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:05 am

By the Authority of Our Especial Grace. Notice Number Nine gazetted ofthe Ninth Category in the International Gazette on This Sixteenth Day of January in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen in the Fourteenth Year of Our Reign:

My Brother and dear Cousin,

Being desirous to maintain without interruption the relations of friendship and good understanding which happily subsist between our two Crowns, I have selected My Trusty and Well-beloved William Harold Oak to proceed to the Court of Your Majesty in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. Having already had ample experience of William Harold Oak’s talents and zeal for My service, I doubt not that he will fulfil the important duties of his Mission in such a manner as to merit Your worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

I request that You will give entire credence to all that William Harold Oak shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to Your Majesty My cordial wishes for Your Happiness, and shall assure You of the invariable attachment and highest esteem with which I am,
Manu Regia,
Your Majesty’s Good Brother.

(Signed) ALEXANDER REX.

The Palace of St Michael'sgate
This Sixteenth Day of January in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen

To My Good Brother the King of Reino do Brazil

Nortainland
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nortainland » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:06 am

By the Authority of Our Especial Grace. Notice Number Nine gazetted of the Ninth Category in the International Gazette on This Sixteenth Day of January in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen in the Fourteenth Year of Our Reign:

SIR MY BROTHER,

Being desirous to maintain without interruption the relations of friendship and good understanding which happily subsist between our two Crowns, I have made choice of My Trusty and Well-beloved William Harold Oak to reside at the Court of Your Majesty in the character of My Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The long experience which I have had of William Harold Oak’s talents and zeal for My serviceassures Me that the selection which I have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Imperial Majesty, and that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in a manner as to merit Your worthy approbation and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

I request that You will give entire credence to all that William Harold Oak shall have occasion to communicate to You in My name, more especially when he shall express to Your Majesty My cordial wishes for Your Happiness, and shall renew to You the expression of those sentiments of sincere attachment and highest consideration with which I am, Sir My Brother,

Your Majesty’s
Good Brother,

ALEXANDER REX.

The Palace of St Michael'sgate
January 16 2017

To My Good Brother the King of Reino do Brazil
Last edited by Nortainland on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:35 am

Authority: Libertarian Democracy, as President of the parliamentary union of nations
Category: 1 (State notices)
Publication date: WED 18 January, 2017
Notice code: 11

To All and Singular: Greeting!

Notice is hereby given that the President of Our Region has given his Assent to the following Amendments, and that hereby these same Amendments shall take effect immediately:

1) SO 2016-21 Amendment to SO 2016-3 Parliamentary Procedures Orders Voting;
2) SO 2017-1 Amendments to SO 2016-6 The Electoral Integrity Act; and
3) SO 2017-2 Amendments to SO 2015-2 The Constitution Act Voting.

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Authority: Libertarian Democracy, as President of the parliamentary union of nations
Publication date: SUN 22 January, 2017
Notice code: 12

To All and Singular: Greeting!

Notice is hereby given that the President of Our Region has given his Assent to the following Bill of Parliament, and the undermentioned Bill will become effective immediately as an Act of Parliament:

1) SO 2017-3 Presidential Elections Act.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:51 am

Authority: The Governor-General of Hindia Belanda on His Majesty’s behalf
Category: 1 (Assent)
Staatsblad number: 68
Date: 23 January 2017

Willem-Alexander by the Grace of God, King of Hindia Belanda, Prince of Orange-Nassau, etc. etc. etc.

To all who shall see this or hear it read, Greeting:

WHEREAS We, not thinking fit to be personally present in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, have appointed as Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda the Trusty and Well-Beloved Most Excellency Mohammed Salim as Our Viceroy unto whom the Authority to pass Letters Patent in Our Name is given, We therefore have caused the following of his Letters to be made Patent:

On His Majesty’s behalf whose full style is Willem-Alexander, by the Grace of God, King of Hindia Belanda, Prince of Orange-Nassau, etc. etc. etc; under the Great Seal of the Commonwealth, I, the Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, GIVE GREETING to the Trusty and Well-Beloved members of the Dewan Bangsawan and Dewan Deputi in Staten-Generaal Assembled. Know Ye:

Forasmuch as a Bill has been passed by the Staten-Generaal of Hindia Belanda and has been submitted to Me for My Assent on His Majesty’s behalf by the Clerk of the Two Chambers in accordance with the Prima Wetboek van Nederlands Indië the short Title of which Bill is set forth in the Schedule hereto affixed but that Bill by virtue of the Viceregal Powers and Authority Act 1952 does not become an Act of the Staten-Generaal of Hindia Belanda nor have effect in the Law without My Assent on His Majesty’s behalf signified by Letters Patent under the Great Seal of the Commonwealth (that is His Netherlands Majesty’s Seal appointed by the Hindia Belandan Autonomy Act to be kept and used in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda in place of the Royal Seal of the Kingdom of the Netherlands) signed with My own hand and recorded in the Staatsblad for the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, I have therefore caused these My Letters Patent to be made and have signed them and by them do give My Viceregal Assent on His Majesty’s Behalf to that Bill COMMANDING ALSO the Keeper of the Great Seal of the Commonwealth to seal these My Letters with that Seal.

BY GOD I swear that these My Letters are made Patent without perfidiousness or malice aforethought against the People of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda or His Majesty the King.

Given under my hand in the City of Buitenzorg this Twenty-Third of January in the Year Two Thousand Seventeen.

By Governor-General Mohammed Salim Himself

SCHEDULE

- Consumer Rights Act 2016
    - Investigatory Bodies Act 2016
    - Riot and Sedition Act 2016
    - Transglutaminase Prohibition Act 2016
    - Aviation (amendment) Act 2016
    - Terrorism (supplementary) Act 2017
    - Perusal of Bahasa Indonesia in Council Act 2017

IN WITNESS WHEREOF We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent.

WITNESS Mohammed Salim, Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda

By His Most Excellency’s Command on His Majesty’s behalf

Willem-Alexander, dengan Rahmat Allah, Raja Hindia Belanda, Pangeran Oranye-Nassau, dll. dll. dll.

Kepada semua sekalian yang melihat atau mendengar dibacakannya ini, Salam:

BAHWASANYA karena ketidakmampuan Kami untuk menghadirkan diri Kami di Persemakmuran Hindia Belanda, Kami telah menunjuk sebagai Gubernur-Jendral Persemakmuran Hindia Belanda, Yang Terpercaya dan Yang Tercinta Sri Paduka Yang Dipertuan Besar Mohammed Salim selaku Wakil Kami, yang kepadanya Kami berikan kuasa penuh untuk mengeluarkan Surat Titah atas nama Kami, oleh karena itu Kami jadikanlah Surat Titah beliau yang berikut ini menjadi sah:

Dengan Nama Baginda Raja, yang gelarnya adalah Willem-Alexander, dengan Rahmat Allah, Raja Hindia Belanda, Pangeran Oranye-Nassau, dll. dll. dll; dibawah Segel Agung Hindia Belanda, Saya, Gubernur-Jendral Persemakmuran Hindia Belanda, MEMBERI SALAM kepada anggota-anggota Dewan Bangsawan dan Dewan Deputi yang Terpercaya dan Tercinta, termajelis dalam Staten-Generaal. Ketahuilah:

Karena sebab suatu Rancangan Undang-Undang telah disahkan oleh Staten-Generaal dan telah diserahkan kepada Saya untuk mendapatkan Persetujuan Saya atas nama Baginda Raja oleh sang Juru Tulis Dua Dewan, selaras dan sesuai dengan yang sebagaimana telah ditentukan oleh Kitab Hukum Prima Hindia Belanda, yang Judul pendeknya telah dicetak di Bagian Tambahan yang tertempel pada Surat Titah ini, akan tetapi sesuai dengan Akta Kekuatan dan Wewenang Wakil Raja tahun 1952, Rancangan Undang-Undang tersebut tidak dapat menjadi Akta daripada Staten-Generaal maupun mempunyai pengaruh apapun dalam Hukum tanpa adanya terlebih dahulu Persetujuan dari Saya atas nama Baginda Raja, ditandai dengan keluarnya Surat Titah dibawah Segel Agung Persemakmuran (Yakni Segel Baginda Raja Belanda yang ditentukan oleh Akta Otonomi Hindia Belanda untuk menjadi Segel yang di simpan dan di gunakan untuk menggantikan Segel Kerajaan Belanda) yang ditandatangani dengan tangan Saya sendiri dan yang terekam dalam Lembaran Negara untuk Hindia Belanda, syahdan maka Saya jadikan Surat Titah ini untuk dibuat dan telah Saya tandatangani dan dengan ini Saya berikan Persetujuan Perwakilan Raja atas nama Baginda Raja pada Rancangan Undang-Undang tersebut, serta MEMERINTAHKAN JUGA sang Penyimpan Segel Agung Persemakmuran untuk menyegel Surat Titah ini dengan Segel tersebut.

DEMI ALLAH Saya buat Surat Titah ini dengan tiadanya tujuan jahat maupun durhaka pada Rakyat Persemakmuran Hindia Belanda maupun Baginda Raja.

Termaktub dibawah tangan Saya di kota Bogor, Hari ini Keduapuluh-Satu dari Januari, di Tahun Dua Ribu Tujuhbelas.

Oleh Gubernur-Jendral Mohammed Salim sendiri

BAGIAN TAMBAHAN

- Akta Hak-Hak Konsumen 2016
    - Akta Badan-Badan Penyelidikan 2016
    - Akta Kerusuhan dan Makar 2016
    - Akta Larangan Transglutaminase 2016
    - Akta Aviasi (amandemen) 2016
    - Akta Terorisme (tambahan) 2017
    - Akta Penggunaan Bahasa Indonesia dalam Majelis 2017

DEMIKIANLAH Kami telah jadikan dan wujudkan Surat Titah ini.

SAKSIKANLAH Mohammed Salim, Gubernur-Jendral Persemakmuran Hindia Belanda
Last edited by Hindia Belanda on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:01 am

Authority: The King's Commissioner for West Java, Hindia Belanda
Category: Appointments (HBL)
Date: 23 January 2017

THE KING'S COMMISSIONER FOR WEST JAVA

Kawedanan of Karangdjati
Notice is hereby given that the King’s Commissioner for West Java has this day appointed Pieter Koenrad to be Wedana of the Kawedanan of Karangdjati.

23 January 2017

Kawedanan of Karangdjati
Notice is hereby given that the King’s Commissioner for West Java has this day removed Pieter Koenrad from his post as the Wedana of Karangdjati.

23 January 2017

Explanatory note
In order to give effect to resignations from the Dewan Deputi in the Hindia Belandan parliament, MPs must be appointed to the sinecure post of Wedana of Karangdjati, which no longer exists physically but remains to this day a paid office in direct service to His Majesty the King and therefore disqualifies the MP from the Dewan Deputi as per the law. The post plays an important role in the resignation process of MPs.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:36 am

Authority: Speaker of the Dewan Deputi in Parliament, Lord Speaker in Parliament (Hindia Belanda)
Category: 6, Speaker's Notices (HBL)
Date: 27 January 2017

THE SPEAKER OF THE DEWAN DEPUTI

Speaker's Notice
Whereas His Majesty's Government have presented to me, Lodewijk Engelbert, Speaker of the Dewan Deputi in Parliament, that national security interest requires the Dewan Deputi to meet in secret on the Thirtieth day of January in the Year Two Thousand Seventeen, and I am satisfied that national security interest does so require.

Now, therefore, I hereby give notice pursuant to Standing Order No. 62 (Secret sitting of the Dewan Deputi in extraordinary circumstances) that the Dewan Deputi shall meet in secret on Monday the Thirtieth day of January in the year Two Thousand Seventeen.

Given under my hand this Twenty-seventh day of January in the year Two Thousand Seventeen at Weltevreden, in His Majesty's City of Jakarta.

Lodewijk Engelbert, Speaker

LORD SPEAKER IN PARLIAMENT

A Proclamation
We, His Majesty's most loyal nobles and peers in the Dewan Bangsawan, give greeting to all who shall see this or hear it read:

Whereas His Majesty's Government have presented to us that national security interest requires the Dewan Bangsawan to sit in privy on the Thirtieth day of January in the year Two Thousand Seventeen, and we are satisfied that national security interest does so require, we therefore give notice in pursuant to Standing Order no. 37 of the Dewan Bangsawan (Sitting-in-privy), that the Dewan Bangsawan shall sit in privy after prayers led by the Parliamentary Chaplain on Monday the Thirtieth day of January in the year Two Thousand Seventeen.

Given under our hands this Twenty-seventh day of January in the year Two Thousand Seventeen at Weltevreden, in His Majesty's City of Jakarta.

LANG LEVE DE KONING! HOERA, HOERA, HOERA!
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:51 am

Authority: Libertarian Republic of Freedom, as President of the Parliamentary Union of Nations
Publication date: SUN 4 March, 2017
Notice code: 13

To all and singular, Greeting!

Notice is hereby given that the President of Our Region has given his Assent to the following Amendments, and that hereby these same Amendments shall take effect immediately:

1) SO 2017-4 Creation of a Minister Without Portfolio Act;
2) SO 2017-5 Partisan Campaigning Act;
3) SO 2017-6 Temporary Founder Election Lock-down Permissions Act;
4) SO 2017-10 Regional Tags Act;
5) SO 2017-11 On Parliamentary Commissions and Committees; and
6) SO 2017-13 Law Retro-activity Act.

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:22 am

Authority: Nassau-Windsor, as Founder of the Parliamentary Union of Nations
Category: 2 (Appointment notices)
Publication date: FRI 10 March, 2017
Notice code: 14

Notice is hereby given that an election was held according to the Constitution, in order elect a Prime Minister and Speaker of Parliament. The results were as follows:
  • 8 Votes were casted.
  • 0 Votes were invalidated.
  • The candidates were: 1) The Hon. Abdoa MP GSM LSM; 2) Cesaru; and 3) Sepharich.
  • The candidates received 1, 0 and 7 votes respectively.

Thus, be it known, that Sepharich has been elected Prime Minister and Speaker of Parliament, and that he shall serve the region for a term of 4 months, starting this day.

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:02 am

Authority: The State College for Heraldry (Nassau-Windsor in his capacity as King-of-Arms-in-Ordinary)
Category: 2 (Honours notices)
Publication date: WED 5 April, 2017
Notice code: 15

Notice is hereby given that Our Prime Minister (Sepharich) has been graciously pleased to grant upon the undermentioned the award of the Good Service Medal, in pursuance to SO 2016-11 "Good Service Medal Act":

1) The Rt. Hon. Libertarian_Democracy, Minister of Development, MP GSM LSM.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:32 am

Authority: The King's Commissioner for West Java, Hindia Belanda
Category: Appointments (HBL)
Date: 5 April 2017

Kawedanan of Karangdjati
Notice is hereby given that the King’s Commissioner for West Java has this day appointed Eliana Haryadiningrat to be Wedana of the Kawedanan of Karangdjati.

5 April 2017

Kawedanan of Karangdjati
Notice is hereby given that the King’s Commissioner for West Java has this day removed Eliana Haryadiningrat from her post as the Wedana of Karangdjati.

5 April 2017

Explanatory note
In order to give effect to resignations from the Dewan Deputi in the Hindia Belandan parliament, MPs must be appointed to the sinecure post of Wedana of Karangdjati, which no longer exists physically but remains to this day a paid office in direct service to His Majesty the King and therefore disqualifies the MP from the Dewan Deputi as per the law. The post plays an important role in the resignation process of MPs.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:25 am

Authority: The State College for Heraldry (Nassau-Windsor in his capacity as King-of-Arms in Ordinary)
Category: 2 (Honours notices)
Publication date: SAT 15 April, 2017
Notice code: 16

Notice is hereby given that the following members have received their Long Service Medal by virtue:

1) sirius knight.

Authority: Libertarian Republic of Freedom, as President of the Parliamentary Union of Nations
Publication date: SAT 15 April, 2017
Notice code: 17

Notice is hereby given that the President of Our Region has given his Assent to the following Bills and other Legislature Drafts, and that therefore these said document shall take effect immediately if they did not already:

1) SO 2017-9 Amendments to SO 2017-03 (Parliamentary Procedures Act) [Act];
2) SO 2017-14 On Judicial Rights and Procedures [Act];
3) SO 2017-16 Speaker Pro Tempore of Parliament Act;
4) SO 2017-17 Electoral Notifications Act;
5) SO 2017-18 Approval of Parliamentary Committees for the 9th Parliament [Act]; and
6) SO 2017-19 General Debate Act.

Furthermore, notice is hereby given that the President of Our Region has decided to veto the following Bills and other Legislative Drafts that passed Parliament:

1) SO 2017-15 Especial Privileges Bill.

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:38 am

Authority: [nation]Nassau-Windsor[/b], in the capacity of Founder of The Parliamentary Union of Nations
Category: 11 (Administrative notices)
Publication date: SAT 22 April, 2017
Notice code: 18

TO all and singular, Greeting!

WHEREAS elections for the office of President of Our Region were to be held on the twenty-third day of April next;

WHEREAS there was created a ballot paper for that election;

WHEREAS Members of Our Region had an fair and equal chance to be put onto that ballot paper, according to Our Law;

NOTICE is hereby given that only one Member has successfully requested to be put as a candidate, and that no such requests have been denied;

KNOW YE that that Member is The Honourable Nassau-Windsor MP LSM.

BE IT THEREFORE that Our Region has, by default, elected the said Nassau-Windsor to the office of President of Our Region, and that the said Nassau-Windsor shall take upon him the said office of President immediately after the term of Our current President, Libertarian Republic of Freedom, ends.

Given at the Office of the Founder on the twenty-first day of April 2017.

Nassau-Windsor
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Windsor » Tue May 02, 2017 2:57 am

Authority: Nassau-Windsor, as Founder of the Parliamentary Union of Nations
Category: 11 (Administrative notices)
Publication date: TUE 2 May, 2017
Notice code: 19

TO all to whom these Presents shall come, Greeting!

NOTICE is hereby given that an election was held according to the Constitution, in order elect a President of Our Region.

FURTHER NOTICE is hereby given that there was only one (1) candidate running, namely Nassau-Windsor, and that he therefore won by default.

Authority: Nassau-Windsor, as President of the Parliamentary Union of Nations
Publication date: TUE 2 May, 2017
Notice code: 20

TO all to whom these Presents shall come, Greeting!

NOTICE is hereby given that the President of Our Region has given his Assent to the following Amendments, and that hereby these same Amendments shall take effect immediately:
1) SO 2017-20 Revised Regional Roleplay Act;
2) SO 2017-25 Honorary Citizenship Act;
3) SO 2017-26 Parliamentary Motions Act;
4) SO 2017-27 Prime Ministerial Elections Act;
5) SO 2017-28 Disclosures Act;
6) SO 2017-29 Forum Posting Rights Act; and
7) SO 2017-30 Maritime and Aerial National Sovereignty Act.
Last edited by Nassau-Windsor on Tue May 02, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:09 am

Authority: Buitenzorg Palace, Hindia Belanda
Category: Presentation of credentials
Date: 16 July 2017

BUITENZORG PALACE

The Marshal of the Diplomatic Corps
This day had Audience of THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL, for the purpose of presenting their Letters of Credence:

• His Excellency Mr António Mendes, Ambassador Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary from New Lusitania and the Algarves
  • His Excellency Mr Henzo Kirisaki, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from Taiyochi
  • His Excellency Mr George Handon, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from the Military Democracy of Birtonia
  • Her Excellency Mme Margraet Johnson, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from Hiram Land
  • Her Excellency Mme Karolina Eleonora Carlsson, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from Yohannes

16 July 2017
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:11 am

Authority: Buitenzorg Palace, Hindia Belanda
Category: Presentation of credentials
Date: 17 July 2017

BUITENZORG PALACE

The Marshal of the Diplomatic Corps
This day had Audience of THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL, for the purpose of presenting their Letters of Credence:

• His Excellency Mr Timur Bilge, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from Anollasia
  • His Excellency Mr Hayat Sugianto, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from Kannadrickenium
  • His Excellency Sir Arthur Harold Blain-Duntham, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary from Great Nortend

17 July 2017
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information