NATION

PASSWORD

[ACCEPTED] No Lock, No Gun Stock, and No Smoking Barrels

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

[ACCEPTED] No Lock, No Gun Stock, and No Smoking Barrels

Postby Jutsa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello, again! :)

Hopefully this issue won't interfere with an existing one, although I also hope it won't be too... out-of-the-ordinary for nations in general.

This is inspired from SCP Containment Breach, which I never played by I absolutely love some of the things added to it, so I decided to base an issue off of it.
Note: This is not necessarily something like SCP and in fact could just be a crazy cat sanctuary with rumors surrounding it, or even a scam like option three suggests.
Simply put, it's up to your imagination on how to interpret it.

Name: No Lock, No Gun Stock, and No Smoking Barrels
The Debate: An emergency meeting has been called after a colonel, checking the inventory at Ft. @@ANIMAL@@, @@NAME@@'s largest military armory, found only a broken musket and a giant hole in the wall that wasn't there earlier. There is a strong suspicion that this heist could be linked to certain groups that have been raising a stink over @@NAME@@'s gun ban.
Validity: nation bans guns from the general public, nation has a strong military, nation's military can use guns

[option]General @@RANDOMLASTNAME@@, the head of the breached facility, shows to you a large schematic that appears to be a dense mass of incomprehensible sketches. "What we really need is to have more funding for security. We simply can not allow our weapons to be stolen, let alone potentially sold to the rebellious public. We need better facilities, and our facilities need their own facilities. Sure, it'll be expensive, but it'll be worth it."
[effect]pistols are more secure than the national treasury

[option]@@RANDOMNAME@@, your Minister of Law and Order, draws a large, red X across the schematic. "I don't like to spoil your plans, but this kind of thing doesn't exactly happen very often, so we should really focus on capturing the crooks who broke into our base. If we really want to get to the root of the problem, we should boost our national law enforcement to investigate and arrest anyone who has guns."
[effect]pillows and dinner meals are regularly investigated for concealed arms

[option]"You know, @@LEADER@@, this wouldn't be a problem if guns were given back to the public," comments the colonel who found the weapons were missing, while turning the schematic into a ball and tossing it aside. "If our populace is armed, then we'd have less incentive to have our weapons stolen - although, admittedly, some people may still want the really cool or dangerous guns, so we should still keep those under lockdown, but at least allow some guns. This way we solve this problem as well as get a populace that can protect itself. It's win-win, if you ask me!"
[effect]banned objects are regularly legalized if they've been robbed

[option]"You've got it all backwards!" interjects @@RANDOMNAME@@, a stranger who seems to be dressed like a fencer, who decided to drop into the conversation. "These things were banned from the public for a reason - they are dangerous! Instead, what we should do is extend the present ban to the military - if they have a real problem, they can just use swords, like this one." @@HE@@ then stabs the crumpled schematic with a rapier.
[effect]wars are filled with soldiers wielding machetes and chainsaws for safety reasons

Name: Smoking Gun!
Description: An emergency meeting has been called after a Colonel checked the inventory of @@NAME@@'s largest military armory, only to find it empty except for a single handgun and a large hole in the wall that definitely wasn't there the day before. Now, military personnel have come to you with several proposals on what to do to prevent this issue from happening again.
Validity: nation bans guns from the general public, nation has a strong military, nation's military can use guns

[option]@@RANDOMNAME@@, the head of the breached facility, shows to you a large schematic that appears to be nothing but a dense mass of squiggly lines. "What we really need is to have more funding for security. We can't let our citizens have access to these weapons, let alone get away with taking them from the military. We need better facilities, and our facilities need their own facilities. Sure, it'll be expensive, but it'll be worth it."
[effect]hand-guns are protected better than @@CAPITAL@@

[option]@@RANDOMNAME@@, your minister of law and order, draws a large, red X across the schematic. "I don't like to spoil your plans, but this kind of thing doesn't exactly happen very often. What we should do instead is fund a campaign to capture the crooks who broke into our base, and boost our national law enforcement to investigate and arrest anyone who has guns."
[effect]men in dark suits regularly check homes for smuggled guns

[option]"You know, @@LEADER@@, this wouldn't be a problem if guns were just let back into the public's hands," comments the colonel who found the weapons were missing, while turning the schematic into a ball and tossing it aside. "If our populace is armed, then we could have armed personnel and weapons all over, instead of stockpiled in a place like this where they can be stolen. That way we solve this problem as well as get a populace that can protect itself. It's win-win, if you ask me!"
[effect]citizens can once again blow each others' brains out

[option]"You've got it all backwards!" interjects @@RANDOMNAME@@, a stranger who seems to be dressed like a pirate, who decided to drop into the conversation. "These things were banned from the public for a reason - they are dangerous! Instead, what we should do is extend the present ban to the military - if they have a real problem, they can just use swords, like this one." @@HE@@ then stabs the crumpled schematic with a sword.
[effect]the military now wields swords and chainsaws instead of guns

Name: Ah, Shoot! They Robbed The Barrel!
Description: Last night, a colonel checked the inventory of @@NAME@@'s largest gun storage unit for military use, only to find that it was empty except for a hand gun and a large hole in the wall. Now, military personnel have come to you with several proposals on what to do to prevent this issue from happening again.
Validity: nation bans guns from the general public, nation has a strong military, nation's military can use guns.

[option]@@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, the head of the breached facility, shows to you a large and overly complicated schematic. "What we really need is to have more funding for security. We can't let our citizens have access to these weapons, let alone get away with taking them from the military. We need better facilities, and our facilities need their own facilities. Sure, it'll be expensive, but it'll be worth it."
[effect]hand-guns are protected better than @@CAPITAL@@

[option]@@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, your minister of law and order, draws a large, red X across the schematic. "I don't like to spoil your plans, sir, but this kind of thing doesn't exactly happen very often. What we should do is instead lower our security so we can fund a campaign to capture the crooks who broke into our base, and boost our national law enforcement to investigate and arrest anyone who has guns."
[effect]men in dark suits regularly check homes for smuggled guns

[option]"You know, @@LEADER@@, this wouldn't be a problem if guns were just let back into the public's hands," comments the colonel who found the weapons were missing, while turning the schematic into a ball and tossing it aside. "If our populace is armed, then we could have armed personel and weapons all over, instead of stockpiled in a place like this where they can be stolen. That way we solve this problem as well as get a populace that can protect itself. It's win-win, if you ask me!"
[effect]citizens can once again blow each others' brains out

[option]"You've got it all backwards!" comments @@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, who was working on taping over the large hole before injecting himself into the conversation. "These things were banned from the public for a reason - they are dangerous! Instead, what we should do is extend the present ban to the military - if they have a real problem, they can just use swords, like this one." @@HE@@ then stabs the crumpled schematic with a sword.
[effect]the military now wields swords and chainsaws instead of guns

Name: Containment Failure!
Description: An storage unit for cooling nuclear waste awaiting transferal to a nuclear disposal cite has recently had a containment failure, causing it to poison the surrounding ground and water. Now, several officials have come to you for dealing with this and future situations.
Validity: a) must use nuclear plants and b) must properly dispose of nuclear waste

[option]@@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, the owner of the nuclear power plant which had the leak, lays out a schematic on your desk. "What we really need is to have more funding for nuclear energy. We need to have a better containment facility, and those facilities should too have their own containment facilities. If it's protecting the people you want, that's the best option. Sure, it'll be expensive, but it'll be worth it."
[effect]power plants are more secure than military bases

[option]"We shouldn't have had these things in the first place!" contests your minister of green energy, @@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, drawing a red x on the schematic. "Maybe it is very efficient, and much more eco-friendly than coal and oil, but it's dangerous - and when something like this goes wrong, it's potentially worse for the environment! I say that we should dismantle all power plants and go head-on to renewable resources. Sure, it may set back our standards of living for a while, but long-term it'll make the world and the nation much safer."
[effect]cities lose power regularly to compensate for its lack of nuclear plants

[option]"This problem doesn't occur often enough to warrant anything so drastic," cautions @@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, your minister of energy, scrapping the schematic entirely. "What happened was unfortunate, but we already spend a fortune on disposing of and containing nuclear waste, and they're more than secure most of the time. I think we should focus on cleaning this mess up, and have this be an example that spending more is not always better."
[effect]expensive evacuations from toxic spills are more common than ever before

Description: An unusual, top-secret military facility storing dangerous and unusual objects has just had a breach, causing many of its storage units to no longer be secured. Several officials have come to you to help deal with a possible catastrophe.
Validity: no restrictions.

[option]A man in a dark suit looks at you sternly. "What we need to do is put off any unnecessary tasks and divert as much of our power and money into making this dangerous place 100% secure! As long as you hike up security and military spending, we should be able to get this breach under control and prevent them from happening in the future. Also, this conversation never happened. What containment failure?" He then fades into blackness.
[effect]billions of @@CURRENCY@@ are spent securing what appears to be a scrapyard ceremony

[option]Your minister of safety, @@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, steps in after overhearing the conversation. "Excuse me, but wouldn't it be easier just to blow the place up? I mean, of course, you'd save anything super valuable, or the things that are more dangerous if destroyed - but maybe just get rid of everything else that poses a serious threat while still... existing?
[effect]rumors are spreading about a new planet-sized fire extinguisher being under construction

[option]"Look, you don't really believe them, do you?" asks your brother, who's currently eating a sandwich on a small desk next to yours. "I heard they "store" things like 8-balls that can predict miracles and ferris wheels of disaster; even bread that's not really bread! It's all a sham, all of it, and you should prosecute anyone who says otherwise." He then flings crumbs of something that looks a lot like bread onto your desk.
[effect]anyone who has seen [DATA REMOVED] is [DATA REMOVED]

Description: An unusual, top-secret facility storing dangerous and unusual objects has just had a breach, causing many of its storage units to no longer be secured. Several officials have come to you to help deal with a possible catastrophe.

[option]A man in a dark suit named @@RANDOMMALENAME@@ looks at you sternly. "What we need to do is put off any unnecessary tasks and divert as much of our power and money into making this dangerous place 100% secure! As long as you hike up security and military spending, we should be able to get this breach under control and prevent them from happening in the future. Also, this conversation never happened. What containment failure?" He then fades into blackness.
[effect]billions of @@CURRENCY@@ are spent securing what appears to be a scrapyard ceremony

[option]Your minister of safety, @@RANDOMNAME@@, steps in after overhearing the conversation. "Excuse me, but wouldn't it be easier just to blow the place up? I mean, of course, you'd save anything super valuable, or the things that are more dangerous if destroyed - but maybe just get rid of everything else that poses a serious threat while still... existing?
[effect]rumors are spreading about a new planet-sized fire extinguisher being under construction

[option]"Look, you don't really believe them, do you?" asks your brother, who's currently eating a sandwich on a small desk next to yours. "I heard they "store" things like 8-balls that can predict miracles and ferris wheels of disaster; even bread that's not really bread! It's all a sham, all of it, and you should prosecute anyone who says otherwise." He then flings crumbs of something that looks a lot like bread onto your desk.

Description: An unusual, top-secret storage facility has just had a breach in its security, causing many of its storage units to no longer be properly maintained. Several officials have come to you for help on dealing with this matter.

[option]A man in a dark suit named @@RANDOMMALENAME@@ looks at you sternly. "What we need to do is put off any unnecessary tasks and divert as much of our power and money into making this dangerous place 100% secure! As long as you hike up security and military spending, we should be able to get this breach under control and prevent them from happening in the future. Also, this conversation never happened. What containment failure?" He then fades into blackness.

[option]Your minister of safety, @@RANDOMNAME@@, steps in after overhearing the conversation. "Excuse me, but wouldn't it be easier just to blow the place up? I mean, of course, you'd save anything super valuable, or the things that are more dangerous if destroyed - but maybe just get rid of everything else that poses a serious threat while still... existing?

So, give me your thoughts on this, and I'll modify this to the community's preferences - or scrap it if need be.

Edit: I have redone the issue to be less vague and take place in a more realistic setting. Yes, the SCP references are now gone,
but the idea of a containment breach and the options to deal with it should hopefully be similar enough.

Edit idk what number this is now but it's an important one: Ok so now this is a gun issue, with a different name,
and a whole other option. Again, many thanks to Ramsium for his suggestions!
Last edited by Jutsa on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 21 times in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:14 pm

What's SPC?

Anyways, as for your issue:

Description: There was a security breach? Where? The military? A prison? A medical lab?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:08 pm

I mean it was supposed to be a breach in the facility, but I could specify that if you wish.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:30 am

Point missed.

Aussie is observing that there's no story to your story, as you've been too vague with the details. What is being stored? Why is this an issue?
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 am

Hmm... you do have a point. Again, the "what's been breached" was supposed to be up to your imagination,
and also hinted at by option 3, but I'd gladly specify that there are supposedly dangerous and unusual objects
stored there if you'd like!

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:30 pm

There we go! I updated the message to hopefully inform that it's rather dangerous.

I hope this at least helps; if it's not what you're looking for, though, then I'd not mind some examples on how to improve upon it.

Also, any other suggestions are much appreciated. :)

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Dangerous stuff?

Medical, military or national security?
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Uh - well, in scp they're more-or-less random things that naturally exist that could pose a threat to the world and are thus contained,
so they'd not exactly fall under any of those categories, plus I was kind of wanting to leave it vague just in case that sort of thing would be unacceptable as an issue,
but if you think it'd be better off as being yet more specific, I... suppose it'd be considered national security or military?

If you'd like, I can specify that in the next draft. Anything else I should edit?

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:56 am

Nope?
Alright, added "military" before "facility" in the first line of description, I guess...

Any other opinions?

Zaluzianskya
Spokesperson

Founded: May 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaluzianskya » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 pm

A man in a dark suit named @@RANDOMMALENAME@@ looks at you sternly.

This wording is awkward. Why not just "A man in a dark suit looks at you sternly."?
She/her. Not an RPer.
Equality of gender/race/ethnicity/etc., disability accommodation, the government staying out of the bedrooms of consenting adult humans, healthcare, freedom of and from religion, recognition of science, reproductive freedom, and also tea-productive freedom
Class disparity, nationalism, forcing your religion (any religion) on others

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 am

Alrighty!
Edit: Added to draft 3, which still is very similar to draft 2
Last edited by Jutsa on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:57 am

Don't mind me, just dropping a bump.

Also, I changed a random name to a random full name.

Ransium
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ransium » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:49 am

Description: An unusual, top-secret military facility storing dangerous and unusual objects has just had a breach, causing many of its storage units to no longer be secured. Several officials have come to you to help deal with a possible catastrophe.

This is still way too vague. You need to specify what those objects are, leaving it to the reader's imagination just isn't working.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest from March 20th, 2007 to August 19, 2020.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017 with some down time.
Author of 27 issues. First editor of 44.
Moderator since November 10th 2017 with some down time.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Gone to waste! (In a bad way that'll hopefully be good)

Postby Jutsa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Par Ransium's offering of nuclear waste, and the original concept being too vague,
I have decided to draw up what's basically a new issue, except the overall concepts are the same in that:
a) the title's the exact same,
b) something had a containment failure,
c) option 1 suggests more security,
d) option 2 suggests destruction of the problem, and
e) option 3 suggests letting it slide.

I hope you like the new issue draft - and, as usual, give me whatever feedback you can. :D

Edit: Hopefully I made the characters have a bit more action. Also, hopefully fixed a few typos.
Last edited by Jutsa on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:34 am

While I wasn't sold on the vagueness of the original, I'd note that an issue about dealing with nuclear waste already exists (#542 What A Waste by atomic utopia).

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:51 am

I suppose that's true, but this isn't so much an issue about disposing of toxic waste as an issue
about protecting toxic waste pending disposing.

If it's still too much of a conflict, I could work on a different theme for the concept, or just
scrap the idea all-together and move on.

On the other hand, if it's not a problem, then does anyone have any other suggestions
in the meantime?

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Ok... Ramsium checked and this should, hopefully, not interfere with any existing issues. So, please do give me your opinions on this,
and hopefully this'll be the plot we stick to unless it gets ditched. :blush:

Edit: Again, the concepts are quite similar, but destruction is now option 4, and "let it slide" has been split into 2 and 3,
being "crack down" and "legalize".
Last edited by Jutsa on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:52 pm

Option 2. Don't call the leader "sir". What if she's female?

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Ah, good point. I'll just remove that right quick then.

Ransium
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ransium » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:39 pm

ame: Ah, Shoot! They Robbed The Barrel!

A bit too long I'd go with "Robbed Over A Barrel" or maybe "No Lock, No Stock, And No Smoking Barrels"

Description: An emergency meeting has been called after a Colonel checked the inventory of @@NAME@@'s largest military armory, only to find it empty except for a single handgun and a large hole in the wall that definitely wasn't there the day before.

A re-wrote this to be a bit more concise and flow better while trying to maintain your overall idea.

shows to you a large and overly complicated schematic.

Can you find a more showy and less telly way to encapsulate this idea? Maybe some humorous way of showing the reader the schematic is overly complex.

[option]@@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, your minister of law and order, draws a large, red X across the schematic. "I don't like to spoil your plans, sir, but this kind of thing doesn't exactly happen very often. What we should do is instead lower our security so we can fund a campaign to capture the crooks who broke into our base, and boost our national law enforcement to investigate and arrest anyone who has guns."

I mean lowering security right after a huge break-in seems like an incredibly improbable suggestion. Imagine if someone robbed Fort Knox. How many people do you think would be calling for lowered security afterward?

[option]"You've got it all backwards!" comments @@RANDOMFULLNAME@@, who was working on taping over the large hole before injecting himself into the conversation. "These things were banned from the public for a reason - they are dangerous! Instead, what we should do is extend the present ban to the military - if they have a real problem, they can just use swords, like this one." @@HE@@ then stabs the crumpled schematic with a sword.

Certainly, there could be a more humorous person to suggest giving the military swords than some random repair man who has a sword for no apparent reason?
Last edited by Ransium on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest from March 20th, 2007 to August 19, 2020.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017 with some down time.
Author of 27 issues. First editor of 44.
Moderator since November 10th 2017 with some down time.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:12 pm

A bit too long I'd go with "Robbed Over A Barrel" or maybe "No Lock, No Stock, And No Smoking Barrels"

I think I got mixed up with "rob the cradle", which I found means something entirely different.
On the other hand, "Smoking Gun" seems to work perfectly for the issue at hand!

A re-wrote this to be a bit more concise and flow better while trying to maintain your overall idea.

Thank you very much - my head wasn't being very creative today so this is much appreciated.

Can you find a more showy and less telly way to encapsulate this idea? Maybe some humorous way of showing the reader the schematic is overly complex.

I mean, I tried, but Idk if I did a very good job at it. :lol2:

I mean lowering security right after a huge break-in seems like an incredibly improbable suggestion. Imagine if someone robbed Fort Knox. How many people do you think would be calling for lowered security afterward?

Yeah, lowering the military was a thought that frankly should have been discarded, but for some reason wasn't. Thank you for pointing this out. :oops:

Certainly, there could be a more humorous person to suggest giving the military swords than some random repair man who has a sword for no apparent reason?

Yeah, I tried a random person who may or may not be a land pirate.

Anyhow, draft's being updated within a minute of this post. :)

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:40 am

Uh... anything else that ought to be done?

Edit: Just bumping :p

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:45 am

It's got a lot stronger than its first draft. Good work.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Eehee, thank you. :D

I'll leave this up for about another week, but if no changes are recommended,
do you think it'd be fine to submit?

The Grene Knyght
Minister

Founded: May 07, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Grene Knyght » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:00 pm

I liked it when it was still about SCPs, but I guess not everyone got the reference...
Maybe you could consider revisiting the issue at some point from its original angle. I think it could have worked given a few edits to make it enjoyable for people who don't read SCPs, and I don't think it'd have too much overlap with the issue in its current state
[_★_]
(◕‿◕)
Socialist Women wrote:Part of the reason you're an anarchist is because you ate too much expired food
Claorica wrote:Oh look, an antifa ancom being smartaleck
Old Tyrannia wrote:Bold words from the self-declared Leninist
Currently
Reading
2015: x=-8.75,y=-6.56
2016: x=-8.88,y=-9.54
2017: x=-9.63,y=-9.90
2018: x=-9.88,y=-9.23
2019: x=-10.0,y=-9.90
2020: x=-10.0,y=-10.0
2021: x=-10.0,y=-10.0

PRO: Socialism, Communism, Internationalism, Revolution, Leninism.
NEUTRAL: Anarchism, Marxism-Leninism.
ANTI: Capitalism, Liberalism, Nationalism, Fascists, Hyper-Sectarian Leftists.
Portal Nationalist | Proletarian Moralist

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?