NATION

PASSWORD

The C6 (Coalition of Six) OOC, CLOSED [TWI-C6 members only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Covonant
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

The C6 (Coalition of Six) OOC, CLOSED [TWI-C6 members only)

Postby Covonant » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:15 pm

The Coalition of Six also called the C6 is an intergovernmental military alliance between several states in the Western Isles based on the Coalition Treaty that was ratified on May 29, 2016. The C6 constitutes a system of collective defense in response to an attack by any external party. Three C6 member states (The Union of Covonant, The Federal Overlordship of Noronica, The Edgy Fempire of Keomora) are members of the Cooperative Union with Keomora declared as a nuclear-weapon states. C6 headquarters are located in Coventry, Covonant, while the headquarters of the Allied Command Operations is located on Base Mer, Arvan, Noronica.

The C6 is an alliance that consist of 6 original member states and 1 associated state, with members defense spending amounting to at least 3.5% GDP. Article 5 of the Coalition Treaty, requiring member states to come to the aid of any member state subject to an armed attack, was invoked for the first time in December 2016 with the Arvan/Noronican conflict after which troops were deployed to Arvan under the C6 led invasion. Criticism of the alliance was raised in Coventry following the subsequent attacks on Covonantian soil that saw C6 member states silent on how to respond. Many have argued that it would have led to the immediate termination of The Democratic Republic of Athara Magarat from the alliance as the terrorist activity originated from the country. The organisation have involved itself in a number of operations since then including conducting of frequent military war games, and joint military training, and also in sharing of intelligence between Coaltion member states.

Members and persons allowed to post on this thread

Original member state:
Covonant
Noronica
Keomora
Domanania
Wellsia
Albion Invicta

Associated member state:
Athara Magarat

IF YOU ARE NOT A C6 MEMBER DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD...IT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR C6 MEMBERS AND ASSOCIATED MEMBERS ONLY
Last edited by Covonant on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TO APPLY FOR EMBASSY SELECT LINK: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=351134

Noronica
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noronica » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Thanks for creating a new thread, the other one was worryingly open.

Covonant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Covonant » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Too open. The first page of the former OOC thread had non members tagging. Hopefully this one stays of the radar.

Keomora
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Secrecy is key
For Peace and Honor.

Travencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Travencia » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:42 pm

I would like to formally announce my plans to proceed with joining the group as an associate member..

Covonant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Covonant » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:01 pm

I believe the others will agree to your joining. I know I give 100% support to your joining the C6

Athara Magarat
Minister

Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Tag.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:35 am

We need to find a way for C6 to take an active role in the AM-Van conflict...
For Peace and Honor.

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Keomora wrote:We need to find a way for C6 to take an active role in the AM-Van conflict...

I'm not sure that this will translate into actual war yet. Hopefully, with some diplomacy, we can prevent the conflict as it might drag in the MSTO. Or, the war might end up with tons of people on one side.

The C6 should be ready though.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:34 pm

I think a thing we can do to differentiate ourselves from MSTO is to be ambivalent to communist states, where we focus instead in mutual defense, stability and peace that maintains reasonable respect to human rights, and sovereignty of others
For Peace and Honor.

Covonant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Covonant » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:17 pm

I think this thread should be utilised more in the event any member is at major conflicts...We need to have a sense of cohesion.

Athara Magarat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Agreed.

And my IC constitution

Covonant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Covonant » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Guys we need to outline a unified approach towards the new union of Bhikk and NA. If one thing I propose is increase C6 presence in that part of the isles. I am trying to get close with Jypan to see if I can strike a deal with him.

I think it would be best for AM to cut ties off Bhikkustan as it conflicts with the C6.

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Covonant wrote:Guys we need to outline a unified approach towards the new union of Bhikk and NA. If one thing I propose is increase C6 presence in that part of the isles. I am trying to get close with Jypan to see if I can strike a deal with him.

I think it would be best for AM to cut ties off Bhikkustan as it conflicts with the C6.

Oh goodie Polar's watching....

Jypan is kinda god-modding so I wouldn't recommend it.

The union means an increase in GDP (not per capita, that'll fall) but it will mean they can increase their budget. I don't know what our approach should be as we have neither publically denounced or praised IW2, so we don't have a side. Obviously we don't like Communism, but is our main goal against ideologies (MSTO) or something else?

Covonant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Covonant » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Noronica wrote:
Covonant wrote:Guys we need to outline a unified approach towards the new union of Bhikk and NA. If one thing I propose is increase C6 presence in that part of the isles. I am trying to get close with Jypan to see if I can strike a deal with him.

Oh goodie Polar's watching....

Jypan is kinda god-modding so I wouldn't recommend it.

The union means an increase in GDP (not per capita, that'll fall) but it will mean they can increase their budget. I don't know what our approach should be as we have neither publically denounced or praised IW2, so we don't have a side. Obviously we don't like Communism, but is our main goal against ideologies (MSTO) or something else?

And Van and Corin too...loool...anyways should we leave this one then obviously Covonant has interest in the east and intends to make it known but as a united effort should we get involved and if how. We don't like Commies for sure but we never really went to war with any. Our main goal was never against MSTO who shares the same ideology but just wants supremacy or goal in the beginning was to defend each member states while promoting democracy, stability and peace around the region. By the first of June we extended our goals to include containment of the Communist world.

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Sekret sekret sekret sekret sekret...................

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:25 pm

Covonant wrote:And Van and Corin too...loool...anyways should we leave this one then obviously Covonant has interest in the east and intends to make it known but as a united effort should we get involved and if how. We don't like Commies for sure but we never really went to war with any. Our main goal was never against MSTO who shares the same ideology but just wants supremacy or goal in the beginning was to defend each member states while promoting democracy, stability and peace around the region. By the first of June we extended our goals to include containment of the Communist world.

Alright, so should we issue a statement condemning the move for the union?

Covonant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Covonant » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Looool

And yea a statement will be a good first step. We may have to decide containment measures.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Fuck fuck fuck I'm tired of them I'm fucking done! If they wanna be this way fine! Let's go on their thread and lost shit like they have done to ours... and make THEIR MSTO page unusable. Those fucking godmodding piles of shit.
For Peace and Honor.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:04 pm

We remain chill they call C6 useless, we do anything and they say we are aggressive and imperialist. We follow the same OOC guidelines of the MSTO and then THEY dare to criticize us for secrecy when they're doing the same thing. Seriously... what do they want us to do?
For Peace and Honor.

Albion Invicta
Spokesperson

Founded: May 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albion Invicta » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Tagger's gonna tag ...

On a serious note, I'm pretty much in favour of having a Skype/Discord chatroom ... the sheer paranoia that leads MSTO to snoop on us is hilarious ... but annoying.

Athara Magarat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Expect a news from me saying something like Bhikkustanis and Athara Mafaratis are siblings no more if they continue beibg a threat to region's instability.

And my IC constitution

Travencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Travencia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:21 pm

can you guys now see how valuable and effective psyops would be with a well done misinformation campaign?

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Keomora wrote:Fuck fuck fuck I'm tired of them I'm fucking done! If they wanna be this way fine! Let's go on their thread and lost shit like they have done to ours... and make THEIR MSTO page unusable. Those fucking godmodding piles of shit.

Keomora: It is not advisable to plan to harass another group of players (or harass them at all, period); if that does occur, we will now have no doubt about the intent behind it. It does not matter if you feel another player or group of players have been overly critical; that does not excuse violating the rules. If you feel another player has done something potentially actionable, report it; trying to "retaliate" will only end-up with everyone seeing bright shades of Moderation red. Worst comes to worst, add them to your Foe List.

As for the last bit, that is out-and-out flaming; calling another player (or players) "piles of shit" serves no purpose than to attack and insult them. Consider this an unofficial warning for flaming.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:46 pm

I can't use this thread anymore. We need a new one.
Last edited by Keomora on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Peace and Honor.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents