NATION

PASSWORD

Life-OOC-OPEN

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Life-OOC-OPEN

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Welcome ladies and gentlemen boys and girls! I present to you LIFE! A character based RP in which you, the player, create your own character and live life in the RP. You can have a family, with some rules, made up of NPC's you control or have real people apply as your family member like a brother or sister. You can be a teenage boy that goes to the local high school, you can be the 80 year old man that now sits quietly on his porch, you can be a 25 year old farmer, a 45 year old doctor, the choices are endless (Note: Realism applies to this). Have fun. Live your life. And don't worry at all about the strange things occurring at the nearby fenced off and guarded Greenhouse business. Also did I mention superpowers are a thing in this world? No? Well they are (Note: Realism applies to these as well). Also this RP will be semi-plot driven but there is going to be flexibility with this. Also for all you creepers no I do not live here. I used to but not anymore. If you gave any questions as to why I made this feel free to ask.

Where?: Walkerton, Indiana (A small rural town in Indiana about 30 minutes from the "big" city of South Bend.)

When?: 2017

Who?: Everyone! We are an equal opportunity RP.

Why?: I am bored, you are bored so why not.

Plot: (Read in a cheesy movie announcer voice) It is 2017 in Walkerton, Indiana. A local business that officially sells all different kinds of plants is hiding a dark dark secret. The inhabitants of the town are completely clueless. They go on with their everyday lives, however the secret will not remain so for much longer.

OP: Chewion

Co-Op: Apror
Hothnia
Xelsis

Rules:
Listen to the OP and co-op
No godmodding
No metagaming
Be realistic. Well as much as you can with an RP with superpowers.
Each post must be one paragraph in length. Case by case allowance of shorter.
For families if you are applying as another characters family member you must seek permission from that person first.

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=415915

Character Roster

Kisers

Brandon Kiser-Chewion

John Kiser-Chewion

Lily Kiser-Hothnia

Denise Johnson Kiser-Imperial Esplanade

Others

Cameron Oosthuizen-Anowa

Tim Borgnine-The Poor People of Turok

Adrian Heidelberg-Mechadopeland

Jake Quinn-Turaneistan

No-Tae-Yun-South Vict

Alexandre Corte-Real-Repubblica di Guyana

Joseph Sumter-Vietmihn

Hobo Joe-Tasmaland

Shinya Mabuchi-Kaidou

George Moorewood-Labstoka

Andrew Marks-Andrew Marks

Aaron Acerton-Xelsis

Johnathan and Walker Kiser viewtopic.php?f=31&t=415907&p=31982730#p31982730

Code: Select all
NS name:
Character name:
Picture:
Race/ethnicity:
Height:
Powers:
Minimum One Paragraph History of character:

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000
Last edited by Chewion on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 pm

IC will be up after 3 accepted applications.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Tag. I might make my Character Korean.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:42 pm

NS name: Chewion
Character name: Brandon Kiser
Picture: Image
Race/ethnicity: White
Height: 6' 2"
Powers: The Flash's powers (If you didn't know my picture is Grant Gustin in High School.)
Minimum One Paragraph History of character: Born in 2000 to parents John and Jill Kiser. He has four siblings, Lilly 18, John 16, Sarah 14, Nick 12. Tragedy struck his family when their mother, Jill, died of cancer in 2007. Following her death their father grew slightly distant from the kids which left Lilly to step up as the parental figure n a day to day basis. Brandon, who was close with his mother, took the death the hardest and drew very close to Lilly. His father, John, is an ex-tech company CEO and the current Mayor of the town.

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000
Last edited by Chewion on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:07 pm

NS name: South Vict
Character name: No-Tae-Yun
Picture:
Race/ethnicity: Korean American
Height: 9'1 Height
Powers: Mostly Disciplined when it comes to cowardice. Mostly skilled on Math.
Minimum One Paragraph History of character: Born in 1999 to Korean Parents who were both born in North Korea until they move here in the USA. She currently has 2 siblings, Adam 19, and Sarah 18(Same age as No-Tae-Yun). One of her parents thought her giving name will called because of their Korean Tradition. However, Her Father was very Drunk Addict at the time and the two broke up 2 years later. She were forced to go with her Mother along with her siblings after they moved to Walkerton, IN. At age 6 she begin to start making friends with her long-time friend, Samantha Brown while they were in Elementary School. She was very skilled in Math and very respectful towards her Teacher. 11 years later she finally graduated from High School and went to collage in South Korea for a while. After that, She went back to her Hometown and join the Military. Her best friend is in the Military as well. This is a beginning of No-Tae-Yun's life.

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:11 pm

South Vict wrote:NS name: South Vict
Picture:
Minimum One Paragraph History of character: Born in 1999 to Korean Parents who were both born in North Korea until they move here in the USA. She currently has 2 siblings, Adam 19, and Sarah 18(Same age as No-Tae-Yun). One of her parents thought her giving name will called because of their Korean Tradition. However, Her Father was very Drunk Addict at the time and the two broke up 2 years later. She were forced to go with her Mother along with her siblings after they moved to Walkerton, IN. At age 6 she begin to start making friends with her long-time friend, Samantha Brown while they were in Elementary School. She was very skilled in Math and very respectful towards her Teacher. 11 years later she finally graduated from High School and went to collage in South Korea for a while. After that, She went back to her Hometown and join the Military. Her best friend is in the Military as well. This is a beginning of No-Tae-Yun's life.

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

That's not a power mate.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Chewion wrote:
Picture:

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

That's not a power mate.

Give me a example.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 pm

South Vict wrote:
Chewion wrote:That's not a power mate.

Give me a example.

Flight, super strength, etc.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Picture:
Powers: Super Strength

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Arctica-Aleutia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctica-Aleutia » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Possible tag, depends on if I have time.

For a superpower, how about the ability to take on the form of a ghost or something similar, which would give the character the power of flight, invisibility, and intangibility? I'd have to think of a weakness to balance that out, of course.
NS Stats
Ask Questions Here!
CANONICAL CHANGE: Wyatt is now 29, not 19.
NEWS: Army helping Ottoman Republic forces attack the last ISIS strongholds in the region -- Prussian kaiser meets with President Larisa aboard the battlesteamer Kennedy -- This year's October Festival a grand success, larger than ever due to this being the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution -- Geologists express concern about submarine mining operations near Aleutian fault lines -- Egalitarian Front wins election, at least one more year for President Larisa
~Pray for John McCain~

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Picture:

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Your not 9' 1" bud.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Arctica-Aleutia wrote:Possible tag, depends on if I have time.

For a superpower, how about the ability to take on the form of a ghost or something similar, which would give the character the power of flight, invisibility, and intangibility? I'd have to think of a weakness to balance that out, of course.

Ok.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Picture:
Height: 4'1 Height

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:48 pm

NS name: Sanabe
Character name: Mahmoud Mohamed
Picture:
Race/ethnicity: Swedish
Height: 6'10"
Powers: Can shrink to the size of a small bobbin, pyromancer
Born a long time ago, Mahmoud moved t Sweden and became a Swede. He started successful business, but terrorists took it over. Those terrorists tried to do another 9/11, but Mahmoud reported them to the American Police. He was then put in Witness Protection in Indiana. He now owns a successful business. His super powers were taught to him by a powerful Imam from a young age, but they are secret! He hides it to protect his business.
DO NOT REMOVE- 2000
Last edited by Sanabel on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Sanabel wrote:NS name: Sanabe
Picture:
(Image)
Height: 6'12"
Born a long time ago, Mahmoud moved t Sweden and became a Swede. He started successful business, but terrorists took it over. Those terrorists tried to do another 9/11, but Mahmoud reported them to the American Police. He was then put in Witness Protection in Indiana. He now owns a successful business. His super powers were taught to him by a powerful Imam from a young age, but they are secret! He hides it to protect his business.
DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Make him 6' 5" or something realistic and it's ok.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Chewion wrote:
Sanabel wrote:NS name: Sanabe
Picture:
(Image)
Height: 6'12"
DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Make him 6' 5" or something realistic and it's ok.

The great height of this man is what makes his superpower so dramatic. I need it for the plot line!

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Chewion wrote:Make him 6' 5" or something realistic and it's ok.

The great height of this man is what makes his superpower so dramatic. I need it for the plot line!

He's a walking meme. 6' 8".

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Chewion wrote:
Sanabel wrote:The great height of this man is what makes his superpower so dramatic. I need it for the plot line!

He's a walking meme. 6' 8".

6'10"

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Chewy, How's my post?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:58 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Chewion wrote:He's a walking meme. 6' 8".

6'10"

Deal.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:58 pm

Picture:
Height: 6'7 Height

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Picture:
Height: 6'7 Height

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Grammer. Also she went to college at 17 and then quit all in under a year and did boot camp?

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:05 pm

NS name: Vaquas
Character name: Marie Jean-Buchanan Septim McDonnahue VII
Picture:Image
Race/ethnicity: White Person
Height: 5'1
Powers: at 7:00 PM she is transformed into a vicious ogre that terrorizes and frightens local children. One time she ate one of the children. Also she can phase through walls and read minds.
Minimum One Paragraph History of character: Marie Jean-Buchanan Septim McDonnahue VII was born to Joe Bobby and Marie Jean-Buchanan Septim McDonnahue VI. Her pops took her moms name because he is progressive and supports womens rights. She became a singer and dancer at an early age and never went to college. She is a town celebrity and often booked for birthday parties and other fun gatherings of children and sometimes adults. Her powers emerged on her 37th birthday.

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Vaquas wrote:NS name: Vaquas
Picture:(Image)
Powers: at 7:00 PM she is transformed into a vicious ogre that terrorizes and frightens local children. One time she ate one of the children. Also she can phase through walls and read minds.
Minimum One Paragraph History of character: Marie Jean-Buchanan Septim McDonnahue VII was born to Joe Bobby and Marie Jean-Buchanan Septim McDonnahue VI. Her pops took her moms name because he is progressive and supports womens rights. She became a singer and dancer at an early age and never went to college. She is a town celebrity and often booked for birthday parties and other fun gatherings of children and sometimes adults. Her powers emerged on her 37th birthday.

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Don't be stupid. I want it to be semi-serious.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Chewion wrote:
Vaquas wrote:NS name: Vaquas
Picture:(Image)
Minimum One Paragraph History of character: Marie Jean-Buchanan Septim McDonnahue VII was born to Joe Bobby and Marie Jean-Buchanan Septim McDonnahue VI. She became a singer and dancer at an early age and never went to college. She is a town celebrity and often booked for birthday parties and other fun gatherings of children and sometimes adults. Her powers emerged on her 37th birthday.

DO NOT REMOVE- 2000

Don't be stupid. I want it to be semi-serious.

I am not stupid!

I am serious about this character Chewy.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse