NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 3|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best new character so far? (Volume 5)

Leonardo Lionheart
No votes
Sienna Khan
38%
The pilot
23%
Weiss' summoned knight
23%
Vernal (could she be...)
No votes
No. Spoilers. Storm.
8%
"Actually these four episodes have been out for a we-" SHUSH, NO SPOILERS.
8%

Total votes : 13

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:08 am

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

Accepted!

I'm gonna have to pull up my fights listing so I don't forget who's battling who.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:47 am

Stormwrath wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

Accepted!

I'm gonna have to pull up my fights listing so I don't forget who's battling who.

Cool. Now just need Eski to post our team app. I'll try to find time to post in the meantime.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:57 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Accepted!

Cool. Now just need Eski to post our team app. I'll try to find time to post in the meantime.

Already on it.

TEAM INFORMATION
Team Name: MTHC
Team Members (with short description):
  • Mandisa Netem-ra- Cool headed and logical leader of our fearless team
  • Tasha Eleos- Kind hearted healer and mage
  • Hall Grey- Edgy mute with a knack for tearing people to shreds
  • Chen Milong- Hot headed and competitive mango
Team Loadout:
  • Hushed Locust- Bow/Spear with various types of arrows
  • Elemental Staff- Dust infused staff
  • Rending Claw- Artificial claws and extendable bladed whips
  • Shashou-Ya- Elemental sword that allows control over either fire, wood, water, or earth (White and Black will be possible later)
Team Semblances:
  • Shield- Can make various types of shields that block objects
  • Healing Presence- Minor healing to those around her constantly, or concentrated healing of wounds/aura
  • Telepathy- Pretty standard, details in app for specific limitations
  • Combat Intuition- Can see a small way into the future to predict an opponent's next move (AKA spidey sense)
Team History: Team MTHC formed under rather strange circumstances. After the brooding and violent Hall and the more bubbly Tasha formed an unlikely duo they had decided to walk towards the Vytal Festival fairgrounds along the docks. As it happened, students from both Vacuo and Mistral were unloading from their ships at the same time, releasing the competitive whirlwind that was Chen. Feeling couped up, Chen did what any normal person does after a long voyage. Size up the nearest edge lord, assume you'll win, and then pick a fight; though not in that order. The ensuing brawl caught the attention of a passenger unloading from another boat, the level-headed Mandisa of Vacuo. She quickly moved to break up the fight, but failed to stop authorities from thowing the lot in a cell for the night after disturbing the peace. Stuck together behind bars, the band of ruffians quickly made an uneasy pact and decided to create a team to participate in the Vytal Festival Tournament. Only time will tell if this strange group sticks together, or if Chen can stop trying to top Hall before his throat gets ripped out. (These events will be re-created in length as IC posts. It would be appreciated if people who happen to be at the docks would refrain from interfering as this happens)
Year Level: 1

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Same as on character apps
RP Example (link or one shot): Same as on character apps
Did you read the rules? Yas

#RWBY RP TeamApplication
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.
Last edited by Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:39 pm

How exactly is that pronounced?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:01 pm

Stormwrath wrote:How exactly is that pronounced?

Like mythic
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Stormwrath wrote:How exactly is that pronounced?

Like mythic

What about 'MCHT', for malachite?
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Like mythic

This sounds better, actually.

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012

Postby Legatia » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Or "MTCH" for Match.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Nah, we picked it for a specific reason.
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:What about 'MCHT', for malachite?

Nah, we picked it for a specific reason.

Oh, okay; my suggestion was based on the fact that team names are strictly meant to have colour connotations. Actually, I'm intrigued - why that name specifically?
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Nah, we picked it for a specific reason.

Oh, okay; my suggestion was based on the fact that team names are strictly meant to have colour connotations. Actually, I'm intrigued - why that name specifically?

Each character is based on a deity from a different pantheon. We assumed it would be fine since there are plenty of teams with non-color names on the list.
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:40 pm

So, is the team app accepted or should we change something?
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Is there anyway I can join a team?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:01 pm

Apror wrote:Is there anyway I can join a team?

There was a new guy on the previous page who I think mentioned making a two characters. You could talk with him.
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:Oh, okay; my suggestion was based on the fact that team names are strictly meant to have colour connotations. Actually, I'm intrigued - why that name specifically?

Each character is based on a deity from a different pantheon. We assumed it would be fine since there are plenty of teams with non-color names on the list.

Mandisa is Egyptian
Tasha, Greco-Roman
Hall, Norse
Chen, Chinese
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:31 pm

If he's up to it, I'll make a team with him. It would be Chen I'm assuming
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Apror wrote:If he's up to it, I'll make a team with him. It would be Chen I'm assuming

No. It's the dude that hasn't made a character yet
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Apror wrote:If he's up to it, I'll make a team with him. It would be Chen I'm assuming

No. It's the dude that hasn't made a character yet

Ah, okay
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:-snip-

Accepted.

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Here we are! Apologies for the delay. Got surprisingly busy for school just finishing. Anyways! Two character apps; partners, really.

Edits: Tidied up the app a bit. And added those tidbits.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Kol Haust.
Sex: Male.
Race: [X] Human [] Faunus

Biography: Born in Mistral, Kol grew up in an interesting environment full of art, politics and crime. He remembers little of his early childhood beyond both his father and mother finding employment in the Schnee Dust Company; respectively, his Huntsman father as an advisor and bodyguard of the regional vice president, Dias Euterpe, and his mother the performance partner and personal assistant of the wife, Mnemosyne, a popular singer-songwriter. From early childhood, his parents educated him in obedience and service to their employers and that household – and to always value others above himself. Most importantly in regards to the daughter and heir of the Euterpe household, Elektra. His mistress.

Raised alongside his charge, he grew to knew her as few did, if any – including her parents. And despite her pride, her mood swings and rash impulses, he came to care for her. Love her. Always beside her, no matter the so-called mission-of-the-day – or misadventure, rather. No matter when she screamed at him in frustration for his blind obedience and unsettling humility. No matter when she cried on his shoulder after failing to succeed – or in being subjected to kidnappings. Rain or shine; by her side. Always.

Kol, alike both his father and mother, became her foil; an advisor, bodyguard, personal assistant and performance partner rolled into one. His destiny to be an ideal lifelong companion, to serve his mistress’s every want and need. As such, his education focused on related duties and fulfilling Elektra’s own dreams. In this, his intelligence and natural talent in dance and stringed instruments proved vital. Too, kills in cooking, cleaning, sewing, carpentry and home maintenance. Knowledge of personal finances, poetry, psychology, philosophy and physical sciences. And so much more.

However, as Mistralian society ran rife with games of intrigue, Elektra suffered many abduction attempts early on. Though none succeeded despite several close calls, Kol knew to not rely on chance – the Euterpe household wouldn’t always be able to protect Elektra. He needed to be her warden. Her protector.

From age ten, he devoted all his off-duty time – any hours he didn’t accompany Elektra – to combat and tactical training. Against his Huntsman father, household guards, private tutors, and even underworld criminals. And often in the Grimm-infested wilds as well. While extraordinarily demanding, such efforts have - hopefully - paid off. Indeed, several interesting misadventures since he started – all her ideas, he refutes – were only avoided or otherwise solved due to his decisions and by his abilities to enforce them. To defend her for all her life. Even if it costs him his own.

Now, as Elektra has voiced her desire to tour abroad and perform at the Vytal Festival as a singer and fighter, he accompanies her to Vale.

Personality: Like his partner Elektra, Kol acts much as he appears: a devoted and demure manservant; an unassuming young man who remains perpetually calm, composed and mild-mannered despite most any difficulty in life. Very perceptive, polite and pleasant, even to opponents; ever fair, formal and proper. Views everyone else as superior to him in social standing, and attentive of others’ wants and needs. Responsible, humble and noble-hearted to an unsettling degree. Relatively reserved in public, while much more open in private with loved ones, whom he tends to tease and shower with affection and gifts - whether of his time, efforts or material ones. Otherwise orderly, meticulous and methodical, with a generally logical mind well-suited to intricate, long-duration activities. And obedient; to adults, officials, friends, family and one person especially.

Approaches problems in a similar manner, deferring to authority figures first for direction. Only then does he process towards a solution using empirical and measurable evidence to predict an outcome, test it and then review, redevelop and repeat as necessary. Obsessed with serving his charge in the most fulfilling manner – balancing effectiveness and efficiency. Cleans and neatens up his 'areas of responsibility' compulsively.

However, this belies his rather morbid sense of humor, barbed tongue and some terrible sarcasm. By no means is he unopinionated or unemotional either – he simply suppresses superficial reactions in public or opens up only when addressed. Insists he’s a realist, but tends towards pessimism in truth.

Surprisingly vindictive when wronged, and even sadistic in pursuing retribution. Finds amusement in humiliating foes who earn his ire – and hatred for harming his charge – though he treats normal opponents respectfully. And apologizes profusely for any damage caused. But those to his enemies are delivered in derisive irony.

Appearance: As pictured below...
Height: 188 cm.
Weight: 72 kg.

Reference Images:

Kol Haust – Combat Outfit

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: Yggdrasill.

Appearance: Imagine wires appropriately colored to respective Dusts. Then imagine that woven into various constructs; marionettes, armor and weapons. Or instruments. Defaults to a ghostly, white-grey glow without Dust; the color of his Aura.

Capabilities: All filaments and derived constructs that compose the system of Yggdrasill are formed on-the-spot from Aura and Dust by his Semblance. More information contained below.

Additionally, Yggdrasill itself refers more to the circuit-like Dust tattoos on Kol’s skin and parallel ones sewn into his combat outfits – though they are invisible unless he uses Aura. These serve to enhance his Aura and Semblance as well as act as reservoirs of Dust to draw upon. Kol may insert vials of powdered Dust or cut Dust crystals into hidden slots to replenish the Dust-circuits of his clothes.

Multiple outfits allow for Dust specialization; certain Dusts react poorly in proximity, causing malfunctions or even catastrophic failure. Such as his clothes freezing, melting or exploding.

Semblance: Filament. His Semblance combines his Aura and Dust into an extremely elastic, adhesive and durable monofilament material alike spider silk in those basic properties – and extraordinarily sharp – with which he can create wires, cables and even weaves similar to fabric. These incorporate various portions of Dust and his Aura to produce several harmonious effects. Given their nature, he can sense the positions of these structures relative to himself as one might their own limbs. This includes their movements, such as vibrations.

More advanced application features forming constructs; his marionettes, armor and weapons from densely layered weaves, as well as webs and barriers for traps or other defenses. And instruments. Uses his hands to emit and manipulate weaves. Or his mouth. As well, all filaments will eventually dissolve without constant contact with his physical Aura. Time until full dissolution depends on Aura and Dust expended in its creation. As these creations are entirely Dust and Aura, he may intentionally dissolve them to reclaim Dust and Aura. Or lose those resources in exchange for a devastating Dust-effect explosion around or even inside the target triggered via his Semblance.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Medium. OOC post most days. IC couple times weekly.
RP Example: Here you are! And have this too!
Did you read the rules? Yes!

#RWBY RP Application

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Elektra Euterpe.
Sex: Female.
Race: [X] Human [] Faunus

Biography: Born in Atlas, Elektra spent her early childhood in a life of luxury, receiving the best education and services possible as the only child and heir of a Schnee Dust Company regional vice president and a popular singer-songwriter. Despite that, she remembers Atlas an unpleasant place; cold and dry and stuffy and formal and so isolated. Which she hated. A lot.

Consequently – as she believes, at least – Elektra sought to develop into the opposite. And when her family moved to Mistral for her father’s position, she bloomed. The art. The politics. And even the crime – the abduction attempts amused her endlessly in their scope and variety, terrifying as they always were too. Overall, Mistral remained far more colorful and alive than Atlas. Thus, she modeled herself off her new home. And equally, her mother as an idol. Who Elektra dreamt of becoming. seeing how her mother inspired such hope and happiness in people, and as a symbol of such.

Then she met him. A young boy named Kol. Son of Father’s bodyguard and Mother’s assistant. The boy to be her own in both respects. At first, she thought little of him. Slim, effeminate, ineffectual. Blindly obedient, to the point it unsettled her. But no matter what happened, no matter how poorly she treated him, he stayed at her side. Always giving his all to her; as her guard, a worker and in those soft words of advice. Ones she soon held dear to her heart. And soon, him too.

Years flew by. Touring and training with Mother and Father; musical performances, business deals, or simply to travel. To adventure - to learn. Then, independently as her own music career started – and proved immensely popular. Her love for travelling bloomed in full after visiting Vacuo and Vale - so much see! And everywhere she went on her misadventures, she dragged him along. In those years she trained as a Huntress too, privately tutored alongside her companion. And being taught by him in turn.

After turning seventeen, she enrolled herself and Kol at Haven Academy to attend the Vytal Festival; to perform and inspire as both an idol and budding Huntress. And now that time is here…

Personality: Like her partner Kol, Elektra acts exactly as she appears: an exceptionally colorful and willful performer; an impulsive young woman who stays lively, dramatic and extremely dynamic no matter the time. Strangely genuine and generous despite her enormous pride; hers is a heart rooted in optimism and a deep compassion for other people. Above all, she only wishes to serve and love her family in whatever way she may best. Which, in her opinion, is performing – is music. She dreams of creating a world in harmony through her songs; one free of fear.

She highly values her personal appearance and reputation. Elektra portrays herself as an elegant, eloquent and inspiring young woman; an example for other youths and females to follow in Remnant. Frequently obsesses over outfits, her hair and cosmetics. Especially perfectionistic when writing and practicing new songs prior to performances. And very possessive of what she perceives as her property. Like Kol.

Otherwise eager to interact and engage others with her relentless energy; she often feels alone, isolated – if not for him. In public, bright, high-spirited and perky to the point of frisky. In private, intense, imaginative and almost always willing to try new things. In this, Elektra is determined, daring and more than a bit bold and pushy. And stubborn. Coupled with her beauty, wealth, charisma and reputation, she is very accustomed to getting her way. Loves ‘games of intrigue’ – including politics.

When facing problems, she tries ‘elegant solutions’ first – cunning persuasion and deception. If not, then perseveres in a more brute-force approach. Which she prefers - and with an emphasis on brutality. Sees herself as ‘an enemy of all evil’ and combats anything she perceives as such – whether Grimm, bigots, criminals, poverty or cloudy days. Despite that - or due to that - she is rather spry and canny, with a sharp wit to match her temperament. And being all too aware of her own cleverness.

Appearance: As pictured below...
Height: 165 cm.
Weight: 55 kg.

Reference Images:

Elektra Euterpe – Combat Outfit

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: Polyhymnia.

Appearance: An airborne, miniature musical performance stage set. Includes microphone with attached platform and sound system. And all imbued with Dust. Defaults to a vivid, lilac-violet glow when without Dust; the color of her Aura.

Capabilities: Per its primary purpose, Polyhymnia serves to as a small, mobile stage for live vocals, as well as her recorded compositions; various vocal, instrumental, choral and orchestral accompaniments via her production software. Relies on her Semblance for full effect. Relatively maneuverable, fast and able to fly at higher altitudes. Normal performance and endurance is limited only by Dust reserves - and her ability to pilot it.

For direct combat, Polyhymnia transforms into an enormous, two-handed, single-edged, multi-banded, heated, high-frequency vibration chainsaw-sword opposite a row of thrusters for propulsion. A reinforcing rod along the midline doubles as the barrel of an anti-material autocannon, while the sound system aligns along the flats of the blade. The stage platform splits, becoming a cross-guard assembly with the cylindrical ammunition container, bolt assembly and trigger group as well. This assembly also includes dual revolver autoloaders to easily cycle different types of Dust rounds to the firing chamber. The hilt incorporates the microphone at the pommel. The chainsaw teeth are pure Dust and may transform into several preset configurations, shapes and sizes to suit various targets. Replacements are also available, if separately. Dust is additionally used to power, propel, strengthen and cool the weapon.

These direct combat functions are still available while Polyhymnia is in platform-mode, where the autocannon acts a ventral weapons turret and chain-blade transforms into a high-speed spinning skirt that can alter its angle and axis via multiple rotating bands to cover a full sphere around the platform’s perimeter.

Semblance: Harmony. Through applying aura to her vocal cords and Dust within her weapon, Luna may harmonize with others’ Auras via her vocals and musical scores. Such songs recorded or played in real time may rally allies by providing in-battle healing, offensive and defensive buffs or simply improving stamina and morale via an audial Aura connection. And to create spherical walls of a sort as well – bubble-shields of her Aura and Dust-effects.

Perhaps most importantly, to establish a very literal battle rhythm to increase overall coordination; borders on subconscious telepathy, or maybe mild hypnosis and mind-control. Separately – and not simultaneously – she may reverse the support effects to de-buff and demoralize opponents, though this is considerably more difficult for her, and mostly ineffective against the Aura-less Grimm.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: As before!
RP Example: Same here!
Did you read the rules? Yes!

#RWBY RP Application

Apror wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:No. It's the dude that hasn't made a character yet

Ah, okay

Hello! I'm alright with forming a four-person team, if you'd like. What kind of characters are you looking to app for? What sort of synergy in fighting and interactions do we want? Or expect? How do we want to involve these characters in canon events?
Last edited by Sil Arion on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Aiya! Elen síla lúmenn omentielvo! Call me Sil!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Oooooh, those are pretty solid! I like it. Although you don't have to necessarily add their height or weight to their respective apps.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Apror wrote:

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name:Coal Marks
Sex:Male
Race: [x ] Human [ ] Faunus
Animal Traits (Omit if human):
Biography:: Coal was born in Atlas. His life was relatively interesting, and much expected of him. His parents immigrated from Vale, who came from a long line of Knight like warriors. His Grandfather a renowned fighter in the Great War, know for saving his Platoon by leading them to victory using a variety of tricks, treacherous tactics, and sheer brilliance to kill, injure, route, or capture an entire Minstrel Battalion. A big part was making it seem there was more Soldiers defending than they realized. Ever since then, his family was famous. Though the people before his Grand Father did great multitudes of things, this was the most seen and heard.

Training from the age of 12, he was determined to life up to the expectations given to him. Training from dawn to dust. He was also rather open, and when it came to making friends, he had a fairly good time of doing it. Human, or Fanus. He'd go to the poor districts and play with the Fanus children, though it wasn't exactly approved of by a great many people close to his parents. They tried to convince the child to stop playing with the ‘trash’ and the ‘rodents’ but instead, his parents simply cut those people off.

In his youth, he had one particular relationship with his only sibling. His sister named Autumn. She was of a cold nature, which might think one to believe they had a off relationship, but it wasn't the case. His older sister of two years had always a close relationship, and a protective one of her little Brother. Not that he needed it, but people were weary of being aggressive to the younger out of fear of the older ones wrath. Two years earlier, she left for Vale's academy. They kept contact throughout the time there, but one day, she stopped responding to her brother's messages. Not just his, but the Family in general. The School contacted, they demanded here whereabouts. She had disappeared. Where, why, or even exactly when were unknown.

The Family, especially Coal was devastated. What had happened to their older child, the Autum so close to Coal? Her friends attempted to help, and found out she went out into the wilderness of Vale. No one knew why. Going after his Daughter, Coal's father tried tracking down his daughter, but it took him to the most dangerous areas of Remanent. The fights grew tougher, longer, deadlier. The beasts bigger and more numerous. Soon, he stopped reporting back, and when ships were sent to find him, they only brought back part of a corpse.

A father killed, and a sister missing. This drove Coal into training, trying to find a way to keep his mind off the losses. Unfortunately, it drove his mother to drinking, and she went on a down hill spiral.

He had gained through the years of training an acrobatic style, but also hard hitting. He was very limber, and made sure through his time in Atlas to remember never to grow lax on that aspect of his training. He spent years at other fighting schools, and his own personal traing.

After years of training, he went to Vale to become a Hunter. Why? Well, mostly to live up to his expectations. Or, that's what most people thought. He felt his sister wasn't dead. He knew it in his gut she was still alive. He was going to rise above his family's past actions and accomplishments and find his sister.

Personality: He is very outgoing, kind, and cracks many jokes. He though had a dark side, willing to kill if it suits the greater good, or if he is genuinely enraged, which is hard to do. Also unduly obsessive when it comes to certain things like his wanting to find his Sister. He finds it hard to be honest with himself at times, and seeing what his emotions were, when it was so easy to see others. He could be loudest and most obnoxious in a room, but at other times be silent with readings of death vibrating off him. He is organized in sometimes, but absolutely cluttered in others. A booming voice when needed to be, and fairly deep. His voice sounded more his age when with friends, but when going about daily life, it was deep, giving many people the impression he was older than he actually was.
Appearance:His appearance is Black skin, with light blue eyes. He is slim, but muscular. He facial features are a maturing, handsome look. However still retains some of his youthfulness. His hair resembles John’s a little, however his hair is dark brown. Normally just wears a pair of dark jeans and a black t-shirt. He said he did not like cloths that he regarded as too attention seeking. He needed to shave twice a week, or would begin to noticeably start growing hair. He has no idea what a beard or mustache would look like on him considering he sister and mother we're hell bent on him to keep shaving, and continued so out of habit.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: His weapons are a Crusader resembling shield and sword, however the sword doubles as a Shotgun. The Sword's name is Red Redeemer. The Red representing the blood shed by his Ancestors, adversary and their own. Forged using Ancient techniques only known to his family, the Metal is very strong, and the source would have to be extremely powerful to even dent the blade. It is powerful in itself, but the Shotgun continues to fire Red Dust, symbolized as a fire shotgun, burning at the armored foes, and utterly disintegrating the non-armored foe. It is decorated with a family decoration, showing his family story ending with him. However, to everyone outside the family, it is just a beautiful design. It's an ancient type of writing in reality.
Appearance:Looks like a Crusader knight, but the armor though very protective, is light allowing him to move at good pace, however speed isn't his strength. Also the there is no helmet. Red outlines on his armor, with armor covering light metal, but very strong. Its metal also a secret to the Marks family. His family seal, a crimson cross, decorated the armor. On the hilt of the sword, it says in scribbling 'Deus Vult.' God wills it.
Capabilities:He is a brawler like fighter striking hard and taking damage with the ability to switch shotgun with sword at a moments notice. He can run quickly on walls, and uses his shield to bash. He's very analyzing, making the ability to analyze things at a moment’s notice and come up with ways to react. No stranger to fighting Grim, he tends to get sadistic when playing with Grim. Studying the human body, he also knows where best to hit his opponent, but unfortunately, most those techniques he had devised, most after his father's death, were excruciatingly painful, many lethal, and would only ethically be used in rare situations. He may not care about the ethics part however.

Semblance: His Semblance is: Implosion. It draws in surrounding enemies closer to him, where Coal closes the distance using his sword to finish off his foes. It takes a decent amount of Aura, and using it more than two times can be draining on him.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity:I RPd in Aftermath and 1810 expansion.
RP Example (link or one shot):viewtopic.php?f=31&t=401550
Did you read the rules? I did read the rule. That seems kind of important.

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.

Already have a guy right here.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Oooooh, those are pretty solid! I like it. Although you don't have to necessarily add their height or weight to their respective apps.

Thank you! I'm adding more to help me visualize them when writing - heights relative to each other and the environment.

Also, finished my apps; the tidbits and a little tidying up there. Should be able to post tonight too. Til then, cheers as always!
Last edited by Sil Arion on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Well, Sonitusia or not, Albastru has been added to Team CLAL in place of Adan by Stormwrath; welcome! I'll edit the team profile accordingly; I'll also write a group telegram to all of you in order to begin tactical discussions and to explain something that I've been keeping hidden from everyone here so far.

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 pm

First post up! Just character intro and a little development. Then on to the tournament. Though it'll be only the doubles - and perhaps the singles too - where Kol and Elektra participate, having no team of their own. I'll be back on tomorrow. Cheers!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse