NATION

PASSWORD

Southern Victory [OOC/OPEN] [COBALT NETWORK SPONSORED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:18 am

Need a Name wrote:
Apror wrote:Austria-Hungary would be open. The USA was kinda being smacked around, but I suppose.

Oh jeez, how smacked around we talking?

The CSA is invading it, and GB is supporting it. It's also getting blockaded.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Need a Name
Senator

Founded: Oct 22, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Need a Name » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:19 am

Chewion wrote:
Need a Name wrote:Oh jeez, how smacked around we talking?

They are going to loose. I'm Germany btw. I'd love to have AH as a player again.

Austria-Hungary it is! I'll work on the app now then. Anything I should be made aware of? I haven't read the IC yet so keep that in mind.
I'm a Christian and a Patriot
“Right is Right even if nobody does it. Wrong is wrong even if everybody is wrong about it.”― G.K. Chesterton

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." -- George S. Patton Jr.

"Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day." -- Jesus Christ

For: Christianity, America, NATO, EU, Israel, Effective Education Reform, The US Military, Social Capital, and Compromise
Against: Radical fundamentalism, Militant Atheism, Current US Congress, Ignorance, and ISIS (obviously).

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am

Need a Name wrote:
Chewion wrote:They are going to loose. I'm Germany btw. I'd love to have AH as a player again.

Austria-Hungary it is! I'll work on the app now then. Anything I should be made aware of? I haven't read the IC yet so keep that in mind.

The map is ridiculously out of date, and a very tame version of WW1 happened in Europe. The Allies won, and the Russian Empire is still a thing, but the consequences for the war weren't crazy. France got its land back, Russia got money, you lost your Navy I believe to France.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Need a Name
Senator

Founded: Oct 22, 2012

Postby Need a Name » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:24 am

Apror wrote:
Need a Name wrote:Austria-Hungary it is! I'll work on the app now then. Anything I should be made aware of? I haven't read the IC yet so keep that in mind.

The map is ridiculously out of date, and a very tame version of WW1 happened in Europe. The Allies won, and the Russian Empire is still a thing, but the consequences for the war weren't crazy. France got its land back, Russia got money, you lost your Navy I believe to France.

Well, that's certainly better than being split up into a bunch of states that will totally get along. Is the date still 1914?
I'm a Christian and a Patriot
“Right is Right even if nobody does it. Wrong is wrong even if everybody is wrong about it.”― G.K. Chesterton

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." -- George S. Patton Jr.

"Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day." -- Jesus Christ

For: Christianity, America, NATO, EU, Israel, Effective Education Reform, The US Military, Social Capital, and Compromise
Against: Radical fundamentalism, Militant Atheism, Current US Congress, Ignorance, and ISIS (obviously).

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:26 am

Need a Name wrote:
Apror wrote:The map is ridiculously out of date, and a very tame version of WW1 happened in Europe. The Allies won, and the Russian Empire is still a thing, but the consequences for the war weren't crazy. France got its land back, Russia got money, you lost your Navy I believe to France.

Well, that's certainly better than being split up into a bunch of states that will totally get along. Is the date still 1914?

The war started in 1913, but I'm going to say it's 1915. Would it be wrong to say the US Captiulated by this point and I got what I wanted more or less from them? That question is to Chewy.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 am

Apror wrote:
Need a Name wrote:

The war started in 1913, but I'm going to say it's 1915. Would it be wrong to say the US Captiulated by this point and I got what I wanted more or less from them? That question is to Chewy.

What?
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:53 am

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:The war started in 1913, but I'm going to say it's 1915. Would it be wrong to say the US Captiulated by this point and I got what I wanted more or less from them? That question is to Chewy.

What?

I'm thinking of time skipping to 1918 to get over this war, and go to other things. Recruiting new people as well.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:What?

I'm thinking of time skipping to 1918 to get over this war, and go to other things. Recruiting new people as well.

So that means for a Communist Ethiopia. :lol2:

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:04 am

South Vict wrote:
Apror wrote:I'm thinking of time skipping to 1918 to get over this war, and go to other things. Recruiting new people as well.

So that means for a Communist Ethiopia. :lol2:

No, Italy probably conquered Ethiopia by then.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse