NATION

PASSWORD

New Nightmare (open) (FT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Crawler
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Corporate Police State

New Nightmare (open) (FT)

Postby The Crawler » Thu May 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Unknown system
Planet: Talos
Colony: Chronos
Scavenger Ship: Osiris

On the bridge of the Osiris, The captain named Gregor has been patiently in his seat. It has been 8 hours since the ground team landed on the planet and there has been no response from them after they found a ruined colony, then the comms went dead. Gregor decided to get up from the chair since he is getting tired of waiting for them.

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in my quarters." he said as he started to walk towards the elevator he was stopped by one of the crew members.

"Sir? We have the transport on sensors but I'm having a hard time getting through their comms." she says as she is doing everything she can to break through the static. The captain walks towards her station to see what the problems was. As he got close, he took the head from her and put it on his head. He had an annoyed look on his face as the transport decided to appear, but not contact them.

"Transport Vekta, this s Gregor do you read?" He asked as the other crew on the bridge looked worried. "Repeat, Transport Vekta this is Gregor please response." he says. After getting no answer, he handed the head set back and looked at a different crew member as he sat back down to his seat. He then turns towards to a different crew member to give new orders.

"Vincent, open the bay doors and some security to the transport. Ash see if you can see if you can break into their mission logs." he says as the two crew members nodded. As the bay doors open Ash was doing her best with mission logs. After a few minutes, she had success. After listening her eyes widen and looks at Gregor signaling him to come over and he does.

"Sir you gonna have to listen to this. I think everyone here need to listen." she says as pressed the command console and the audio file came to life.

Audio Log: ....not alone. static....Unknown creatures..... Gregor looks at Ash who is trying to clear up the static as everyone else on the bridge were starting to get concerned. After a few tries Ash finally clears the audio and brought chills to their spines.

Audio log: Come in Osiris! We are not alone! Colony not deserted! The transport has been taken! Destroy the transport now! Here they come! fire! Fire now! At the end of the message, they could hear gun fire and flesh being torn off. Ash quickly turns off the audio log. Her face including everyone else become pale. Ash then looks at Gregor, who had a look of dread on his face. He takes a deep breath and starts walking to the lift, he presses the button and turns to everyone, then set his sights on one of the comms member who is trying to get in contact with security in the cargo bay.

"What going on?" he asked as he continues waiting for the lift door to open. The comm officers tells him that he can't reach them or anyone else. Gregor was about to say something until he heard a ding from the lift door. He turns to face the lift as the door open to reveal unwelcome guests. Some of them looked bulky and deformed looks, including discoloring of their skins. Gregor was about to take out his pistol when one of the big ones grabbed him by the neck while breaking Gregors arm causing him to scream. The creature looks at him with an amused look before snapping his neck as the rest of it brethren took control of the bridge killing everyone except Ash who was held in her seat. She doesn't know they want or why she left her alive. She was about ask a question until they parted a path for someone. She sees who they are moving out the way for and she was revolt by the way she looked.

It had little hair on its head. It had one good eye as the other eyes misty. She noticed that it looked like it never eaten in months She noticed that lips were missing, with its teeth visible. As it finally made its way to Ash It took at her and gave her an amused look then looked serious.

"This..is our ship is ours now." It said. It then grabs her and pushes her into two members of the group where they then dragged her to the lift. As the door shut, the leader said something made Ash scream in fear.

Bring her to the planet. Make her pure." It then walks to to the terminal and looks at the ships star map. After finding what it needs, it looks at the rest of the group.

" We will make the galaxy pure. For the master." it says as it sat in the captains chair and looked at the view screen noticing Ships coming out of FTL. It smiles as its brethren finally arrived. It then sent some commands left the system for a target.
Last edited by The Crawler on Thu May 25, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Fri May 26, 2017 8:22 am

Unknown planet

The planet was a dreary place. On the surface lays what used to be a great city, now it's nothing but ruins. Remains of the original inhabitants scattered everywhere. In the middle of the ocean is a tall tower, home of the one who made the planet a wasteland. The figure was sitting on the throne. Figure is wearing black garb with a hood covering his head and face. Around his waste, are skulls fashioned as a belt. In front of him was a cloaked man with a white mask covering his face. The mask figure was waiting for his master to give him a command. The figure nods at him letting him know he can speak.

"My lord I have come bearing great news. We have found new systems to spread your glory to the masses. Allow me to go to one of the planets to spread your message." he says while still kneeling. In the throne room, faint whispers could be heard making the messenger nod his head. "It will be done my lord" The mask man then leaves the throne and towards the docking bay. As he god to his ship he plotted a course to one of the star systems. His mission: Turn the planets leaders into nothing but puppets, for his master.

The Andromeda Initiative
Civilian

Founded: Jan 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Initiative » Fri May 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Tagged for iinterest

Anahkren
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Anahkren » Fri May 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Vyna Typhe - Priestess of the Order of Anah
Uncharted system - Designated ZZHS-212D
The Karzon - Ship Identification Number CPB-2238-D12

Vyna stood in the cell that was currently his living space for the remainder of her life. The old, rustic prison barge had seen its fair share of convicts come and go, but its time was still very much now as it had been refitted as a transport vessel for the Order of Anah. Vyna's hands clasped the thick, leather bound book, which had clearly seen its fair share of battles judging by the cuts, tears, and weathering of it. On the cover of the book was a symbol, cast in a thin copper like material and roughly screwed on. She hadn't been too sure of who owned the book previously; from what she had read of the scribbling inside, it had been used by a narcotics user, a prostitute, and a pregnant mother. Vyna hadn't seen the book of Anah as gospel, but more of a set of guidelines as to how to live your life, treat others, and become more cosmically aware; and for most of the twenty eight years she had been alive, it had served her well.

"Vy, High Priestess wants us on the bridge." Someone called behind Vyna. Vyna turned, recognising the young person as a training priest. "Something about a planet." He continued, carrying on his way to his destination. Vyna wrapped the book in a linen cloth, left it on her cot.

Vyna approached the bridge, adjusting her knee length dark green robe, which had been layered with a simple black under robe, some basic trousers and leather knee high boots. In the bridge, everyone else had similar clothing and colours, including the High Priestess and acting captain of the Karzon, Mara. "You asked for us, High Priestess?" She began. "I thought we were regrouping with the main fleet."

"As much as we were, the Order goes where it is need." Mara replied, watching as a few more of the Order poured into the bridge. She stood by the control node, a large cylindrical supercomputer covered in pipes, wires, cooling belts and computer screens that helped run the ship. A main console was wired directly facing the node, where as several more were placed throughout the bridge. "We were asked by the main fleet to take a recording of this planet just before we were meant to arrive; unfortunately, it seems that someone has beaten us to it." She continued. She gestured to a wall, which flickered as it projected the bridges view of the ship. "We were just about to send a communications hail to them, but I wanted to talk to you beforehand."

"I revel to listen to your guidance." Vyna replied, taking a place next to the High Priestess. Vyna and Mara had gathered a close, but professional relationship when it came to missions. Vyna's recent promotion to priestess had partially been because Mara's faith and guidance.

"We were requested to do a reconnaissance of this system, and particularly this planet; apparently, according to the Fleet Senate, a probe had scanned the system and deemed it fit for a station. I need you and a team to recover that probe, but slightly more covertly. I don't want that ship knowing we may have been here before, especially if they've got someone on the ground." Mara began. "We've also got a ship report of a colony down there, but we haven't read any life forms; no heat signatures, no recent movements, nothing in terms of radio communications either. I want you to take a look from a distance before coming back. Since you're a priestess now, I think you should be taking on this responsibility."

"Understood, High Priestess. We'll keep it as covered as possible." Vyna said, acknowledging the mission at hand. Vyna had some experience with foreign planets before, but most of those had been on prospecting or delegation duties with some much more weathered priests among the Order. "I'll assemble a team and take one of the Gladiator transports."

"Good; see that the cosmos brings you good fortune." Mara ended, bowing her head slightly. "Communications, send a hail to the ship, open frequencies, send a translation packet just in case."

TO: UNKNOWN VESSEL
FREQUENCY RANGES: OPEN
ATTACHED ITEM: TRANSLATION PACKET

This is Civilian Prison Barge Karzon, SIN CPB-2238-D12. We are requesting a formal peace parley, to discuss matters of this planet. If you wish to talk face to face, we have a video and audio technology that can allow that; however, we cannot meet in person, nor do we wish to harm you. We are peaceful travellers, only here to help where it is needed. We will remain at a safe distance until you respond.

The Tribe of the Laser Vikings
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tribe of the Laser Vikings » Fri May 26, 2017 5:52 pm

He was raring to go. The tribe elder Mammut spoke the words of Khorne, and it was his bretheren's job to obey. The mission was particular however. "Procure an artefact, and minimize our red hands being noticed from the next few sectors." There he stood, Abbadon the Despoiler, his ramshackle crimson dura-steel plates cobbled with exotic pelts and raw muscle were standard issue...that is, if you consider "agressive scavenging" standard issue. His face was covered in rusted chains, linking to other more complete pieces of his armor.(Pauldrons, bracers, and heavy steel boots ) But under it was a helmet that covered anything human on his head. Razor sharp tusks jutted out, and although it may seem ornamental, the nicks, blemishes, and festering smell and stains suggested otherwise. He stood tall, and exuded sinister pride. In his left hand was what looked like a hatchet,but with a longer handle and broader blade. Not quite a waraxe. In his other was an SMG looted from some victim.

"It should be known that it is your devotion alone that will keep you alive." Spoke Mammut, a ghostly figure hidden behind iron doors, his voice echoing from scratchy speakers. You carry the wrath of the World Eaters." The World Eaters were much like a typical space pirate, but with much more religious fanaticism, their actions were to "equalize" all life, all in the name of their grisly war god: Pale. His appearence is largely unknown but he is typically depicted as a greater fiend from the Hells that earlier humans feared. "It will be done..." spoke Abaddon, refusing to go to his knees, a sign of integrity and pride more than disrespect. He turned around to see his platoon. 15 more terrifying raiders dressed up as morbidly as he was, hungry for combat. Abaddon raised his axe and the serrated blade began whirring, putrid smoke belched from behind the axe head."BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" He roared, the heavy iron decorations of the World Eater encampment rattling from the force."SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!" His company echoed back. Then they marched into their light cargo ships, adorned with pikes, skulls, and warped metal...

That was...3 weeks ago. They found the planet, "Chariot IV" the Warpsmith said. Barren, with lifesigns being dubious. There Abaddon and his World Eater squad charged the wastes, razing anything that wasn't already dust. There they faced these fleshy, grotesque creatures. Their milky eyes fearless even before the chaotic and destructive fury of the World Eaters. It was a massacre to say the least. Fleshy horror after the next fell by gunfire and chainaxe.

The Tribe of the Laser Vikings
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tribe of the Laser Vikings » Fri May 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Although adrenaline gave way to energy, which gave way to hope. They kept coming, and so close to their drop site. It proved too much, and Abaddon, himself, left. He ran as far back to the drop site, but he was eventually overpowered. The torrent of flesh soon gave way, to a faceless robed...thing with long sinister teeth and needle fingers."You'll do nicely." It hissed...

(Is that alright? Anything i missed?)

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri May 26, 2017 5:59 pm

-
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Fri May 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Anahkren wrote:Vyna Typhe - Priestess of the Order of Anah

Vyna stood in the cell that was currently his living space for the remainder of her life. The old, rustic prison barge had seen its fair share of convicts come and go, but its time was still very much now as it had been refitted as a transport vessel for the Order of Anah. Vyna's hands clasped the thick, leather bound book, which had clearly seen its fair share of battles judging by the cuts, tears, and weathering of it. On the cover of the book was a symbol, cast in a thin copper like material and roughly screwed on. She hadn't been too sure of who owned the book previously; from what she had read of the scribbling inside, it had been used by a narcotics user, a prostitute, and a pregnant mother. Vyna hadn't seen the book of Anah as gospel, but more of a set of guidelines as to how to live your life, treat others, and become more cosmically aware; and for most of the twenty eight years she had been alive, it had served her well.

"Vy, High Priestess wants us on the bridge." Someone called behind Vyna. Vyna turned, recognising the young person as a training priest. "Something about a planet." He continued, carrying on his way to his destination. Vyna wrapped the book in a linen cloth, left it on her cot.

Vyna approached the bridge, adjusting her knee length dark green robe, which had been layered with a simple black under robe, some basic trousers and leather knee high boots. In the bridge, everyone else had similar clothing and colours, including the High Priestess and acting captain of the Karzon, Mara. "You asked for us, High Priestess?" She began. "I thought we were regrouping with the main fleet."

"As much as we were, the Order goes where it is need." Mara replied, watching as a few more of the Order poured into the bridge. She stood by the control node, a large cylindrical supercomputer covered in pipes, wires, cooling belts and computer screens that helped run the ship. A main console was wired directly facing the node, where as several more were placed throughout the bridge. "We were asked by the main fleet to take a recording of this planet just before we were meant to arrive; unfortunately, it seems that someone has beaten us to it." She continued. She gestured to a wall, which flickered as it projected the bridges view of the ship. "We were just about to send a communications hail to them, but I wanted to talk to you beforehand."

"I revel to listen to your guidance." Vyna replied, taking a place next to the High Priestess. Vyna and Mara had gathered a close, but professional relationship when it came to missions. Vyna's recent promotion to priestess had partially been because Mara's faith and guidance.

"We were requested to do a reconnaissance of this system, and particularly this planet; apparently, according to the Fleet Senate, a probe had scanned the system and deemed it fit for a station. I need you and a team to recover that probe, but slightly more covertly. I don't want that ship knowing we may have been here before, especially if they've got someone on the ground." Mara began. "We've also got a ship report of a colony down there, but we haven't read any life forms; no heat signatures, no recent movements, nothing in terms of radio communications either. I want you to take a look from a distance before coming back. Since you're a priestess now, I think you should be taking on this responsibility."

"Understood, High Priestess. We'll keep it as covered as possible." Vyna said, acknowledging the mission at hand. Vyna had some experience with foreign planets before, but most of those had been on prospecting or delegation duties with some much more weathered priests among the Order. "I'll assemble a team and take one of the Gladiator transports."

"Good; see that the cosmos brings you good fortune." Mara ended, bowing her head slightly. "Communications, send a hail to the ship, open frequencies, send a translation packet just in case."

TO: UNKNOWN VESSEL
FREQUENCY RANGES: OPEN
ATTACHED ITEM: TRANSLATION PACKET

This is Civilian Prison Barge Karzon, SIN CPB-2238-D12. We are requesting a formal peace parley, to discuss matters of this planet. If you wish to talk face to face, we have a video and audio technology that can allow that; however, we cannot meet in person, nor do we wish to harm you. We are peaceful travellers, only here to help where it is needed. We will remain at a safe distance until you respond.

Osiris

The leader who took command of the ship was finishing putting Gregors face he cut off and attaching it his own. He was then told that they were sent a message by unknown vessel. He listened to the message and smiled splitting the skin of his new face. He sat back down to the captain seat pressed in some commands. He will speak to these newcomers, but not from visual. He starts to wonder if they have the potential to be turned.

To: The Karzon

We will speak by audio.
Last edited by The Crawler on Sat May 27, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Sat May 27, 2017 12:52 pm

The Tribe of the Laser Vikings wrote:Although adrenaline gave way to energy, which gave way to hope. They kept coming, and so close to their drop site. It proved too much, and Abaddon, himself, left. He ran as far back to the drop site, but he was eventually overpowered. The torrent of flesh soon gave way, to a faceless robed...thing with long sinister teeth and needle fingers."You'll do nicely." It hissed...

(Is that alright? Anything i missed?)

The creature gave an amused look as its prey try to get free from its grip. Deciding it had enough, It uses its free hand pointed one of its needle fingers Abaddons forehead and gave a sick grin, showing he is going to enjoy this. "This will only hurt for a second." It then gave a thoughtful look and turned his back at Abadon. "Nevermind. It's going to hurt alot.' Before it could do anything a hand grabbed its wrist, and womans voice can be heard.

"Now koth, there is no reason to hurt our guest and soon recruit." she says as she tightens her grip on Koths wrist. The woman was wearing a cloak and hooad that covers her head, but not her face. Her eyes are pitch black while her skin is pale. She sported an amused look on her face as she was staring at Koth. Koth nods in understanding and the woman lets go of of him. Koth then drags Abaddon away towards a cave sytem with the woman following him.

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Sun May 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Planet:Theron

It has been two months since the messenger arrived on the planet, he already have the planets leader under his masters control. All he did was give him a statue of a figure that had red rubies for eyes. What the leader of the planet didn't know, is that his master can communicate through it. Whispering in the mans ear, slowly controlling him. Right now the ruler of the planet is sitting on his throne a little pale and has a hard time speaking. There is also a concern of people missing, most of them children. What the people don't know is the missing people have been converted. The messenger finally got to the throne room where his masters puppet is sitting on his chair. He manage to become the mans assistant within a few days. Including gaining allies. As he got in front of leader he bowed.

"Hello my lord, you seemed to doing fine." he says and was about to say more when one of guards approached with angry look.

"Fine?! You come in here, acting like you own the place all you can ask him, if he is fine?!" yelled the guard. He looks at the man he guarded for 15 years then back at the cloaked figure. "He doesn't look fine to me. He is pale. He doesn't eat that mush. He's losing his hair and he going blind." After he finished his rant, he noticed some of the other guards were pointing rifles at him. He then looked back at the messenger and noticed he held a bored posture. Before he could do anything he heard his leader say something which made the messenger walk towards him and kneels towards to listen what his master has to say through the puppet.

He nods and looks back at the guard. "My dear Salon. Your leader says if you keep acting like this, you will be stripped of your position and be re-educated. Or you can keep quiet and keep your job. Your choice." he says, waiting for the mans answer. The guard knowing he lost went back to his position. The messenger nods his head then looks at the withering man on the throne.

"If that all I'll take my leave." He then bows to the leader and left to make preparations when the fleet arrives, while the guard glares at him for embarrassing him.

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Mon May 29, 2017 12:51 pm

The messenger finally made it to his destination. A cave in the outskirts of the city. As he entered the cave, he noticed eyes were watching his every move. He finally came in front of a statue of a hooded figure with its arms reaching out. He then kneels for a few minutes and got back up and turns towards the glowing eyes in the shadows. "My friends, the planet is almost ready for to be purified. We just have to wait for the others to arrive. Then we will strike with out mercy." he says. He then turns towards the statue and keeled again.

"Our master will award us for this effort." he says. Before he could say any more, he heard shouting. Behind the mask he gave an amused look as he recognized the voice as the man continued shouting while blindfolded and bound.

"Let go of me! Do you know who I am?! I am the kings guard he shouts as he was then forced on on his knees. The blindfold was taken off and first noticed the mask man. Before he coult insult the mask man, he was then gagged. THe messenger started to walk towards him and the guards just knows that behind the mask, there was smug look.

"Ah Wes my friend good to see you. I guess you couldn't help but follow." he says as he grabs Wes by the shoulder and brought him up to his feet and let go of him. Wes was about to attack the man bound or not, but then he held again by two unkownn people and watched the messenger as walked towards the nearby wall and looked backed at Wes.

"I want to show you something" he says and flips a switch on the wall and lights turned on. "Turn him around" he commaned. Wes was confused at what was going on, until he was turned around and shocked and scared at what he sees. Infront of him were bulky and deformed things infront of them. Some tall and some small. As he looked around his surroundings he noticed one of the small creatures. It had pale skin with vines showing and few hair on its head. He saw that its eyes were red and sharp teeth and tattered cloths. Wes's eyes widen as he startes to reckoning the cloths that they were. He was then forced by the big brutes that held him to turn around to look at the messenger. There was anger in his eyes.

"You bastered! You made them into monsters! he shouts as the messenger shakes his head in dissapointment. "My dear Wes they are not monsters. They are pure like me. I'll show you" he then takes off his mask and show his face to Wes. The messengers skin is grey and is bald. His eyes pitch black and has red vains showing through his skin.

"You see my friend. I am this way because of our master. Of course, you are not going to be like us. My new friends are hunger. Including the little ones." he said as he motions to the two guards who have have him. They shoved him in the middle of the floor still bound as the decended on him with the messenger walking away whistling a tune.

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Wed May 31, 2017 1:09 pm

Theron

Above Theron, ships appeared out of FTL. The ships position themselves around the planet and did nothing for about 10 minutes until the ships started to shoot metal pods towards the planet. On the surface of the planet, 3 pods landed near a farm waking the farmer and his family. The man rushed outside to see what the commotion was about while the rest of the family stayed behind. As he got outside and saw the pods and walk slowly towards them. As he finally got close o one of them, he was about to touch it when started to open making him back up. After the pod is done opening, he walked slowly towards the pod again and leaned into the opening and gagged at the smell it produced. Before he could do anything else, a clawed hand reached out and grabbed his head and dragged him back into the pod and screaming could be heard making the family run out the house to check on the man.

When they got outside, they saw blood coming out the pod and hearing the man scream until it stopped and a head came flying out the pod and landed near them, making them scream in fright. As they were about to run, two of the children were snatched and the mother was grabbed from the above where flesh could heard being torn about. The event was all over the planet.

Back with the messenger, he was leaning outside of the cave humming a tune until he stopped and looked back at the cave entrance and whistled and got out of the way, as the new crawlers army came rushing out and towards the city.

pods
Last edited by The Crawler on Wed May 31, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:45 am

Theron

It has been 30 days since the invasion the capital has been lost. The people of Theron are still fighting on with everything they have. Resistance scouts have reported that the enemy have set up strange stone markers and tying up civilians on posts in front of the markers. They then tell that civilians would start to change to look like the invaders. Some captives after being changed would go mad and be set loose to cause more damage. Back with the messenger, he was sitting on the former kings throne enjoying the view around him. In the throne room, bodies of the old guards including heads on pikes. The messenger musings was cut short when a foot soldier approached him and keeled.

"My Lord Talon, I have come bearing news on the battlefield" it says as Talon nods his head to continue. "Half of the population have been purified while the rest to continue to fight. They seem to grow tired of fighting." The foot soldier paused as Talon absorbed the information. Before Talon could say anything, the foot soldiers eyes became pitch black and recognized the voice that came through.

Talon, what news do you have?' The crawler asked while everyone in the throne room bowed to the possessed figure. Talon the explains to his master about the situation going on the planet.

"Continue the mission Talon, do not fail me. I also have a gift for all of you." The crawler then gives the foot soldier its body back. Talon was about to say something when the ground started to shake, He walked to the nearest window and saw a stone spiral tower emerging through the ground. As it finished rising beam shot from the top of the tower and into sky. At first nothing then clouds started to darken, covering the whole planet. This made civilians and the resistance nervous, while Talon smiles behind his mask.

"Behold my friends. Our master given us a wonderful gift. This tower will strengthen us and change this planet in our masters image." he says as everyone in the throne room cheered.

The United Nations Space Command
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 14, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Nations Space Command » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Above Planet Bliss, Abandoned Outer Colonies Sector
UNSC Toronto
Strident-Class Heavy Frigate

Toronto Combat Information Center

"Why do they have us guarding a ruin like Bliss? Completely glassed, hasn't been touched since, besides the few troops we have stationed down there. There's no strategic value here, and there's only one of us. Why post a single ship out here in the middle of the abandoned Outer Colonies?" Said Lieutenant James Mason.

"We aren't paid to think about these things, man. That's what the Captain's for. But to answer your question, it's to redirect any civilian ships away from Bliss. Apparently, the UNSC has plans for Bliss. All we're doin' is keeping the lights on for 'em." Lieutenant Blake Greene whispered to him from his Technical panel.

"That's dumb. The Toronto was right above Reach when i was assigned to it. Work was being done, i was down there helping, actually doing something. Now, we're just sitting here waitin' for the brass to get their heads out of their asses." Lt. Mason whispered back.

"We're still gettin' paid for it. Who cares if we're stuck doin' minuscule work. It's better than fightin' Covenant. Would you wanna go back to those days?" Asked Lt. Greene.

"Hell no. I'm gonna go turn in this part to Repair. Be back in a while." Said Lieutenant Mason, turning and walking from his position, saluting Captain Samantha Baker as he walked past her.
Last edited by The United Nations Space Command on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anahkren
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Anahkren » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Vyna Typhe - Priestess of the Order of Anah

"High Priestess, they've responded to our hail." One of the crew members who was manning the communications console called. "They're willing to talk over audio."

"Good, send out an open channel." She ordered. It had occurred to her that it did seem odd that their new acquaintances had chosen to go through with audio without a video to accompany it, but she had seen a variety of other beings that had evolved without eyes. She kept an open mind; it wasn't every day there was a habitable, potentially unoccupied planet that could hold the entirety of the Nomadic Fleet.

"This is High Priestess Mara, of the Order of Anah, acting captain of the Karzon. We bring you a peaceful greeting. We have some questions to ask, if you'd be so kind in answering them."

Vyna looked over the box of weapons that had been taken out of storage. The Nomadic Fleet had collected a large variety of technology throughout their forty years of travelling, with conventional weapons using gunpowder to laser projected rifles, all the way to some that most scientists had no clue of how they worked. Her standard layout would usually be a standard MPR, or Modular Printed RIfle. It was the most basic and reliable rifle in the Nomadic Fleet, mainly because it was an easily printable polymer case, it contained a ceramic cap inside that could fire out caseless rounds using a small electric charge, and it could be used from anything involving close quarters combat to launching grenades and rockets.

Vyna had also packed an odd looking revolver; it was a conventional firing weapon, but was built from modern materials and was designed to look rather regal, antique, and very bourgeoisie. She had no idea of its origin, and since it had no serial number, she assumed it had been custom made and whoever owned it had lost it in transit. She slid the revolver int a chest holster, along with several speed loaders into a small pouch just under it. Vyna had also packed several boxes of ammunition, along with several different types of grenade, which lead to her next item; her plasma sabre. Every priestess, who was sufficiently trained, was to build their own plasma sabre, a signature weapon of the various orders of the Nomadic Fleets' cultural history.

Vyna had struggled to build hers due a lack of technical knowledge of the actual mechanics of the sword; super heated plasma was channelled by magnetic coils that had be placed into a sharpened super hardened material. The effect would allow the sabre to super heat the object and cut through it with one stroke. The certain super hardened material, however, was scarce at the moment, and the Nomadic Fleet had requisitioned the material for their own uses; Vyna was lucky to find some from an alien merchants post a few systems away. "Are we ready?" She asked, loading her MPR and then adjusting the sheath of her plasma sabre. She looked around at the small team of people she had assembled; some were criminals that had been left on the barge and had been reformed, while a few others were soldiers that voluntarily joined to bolster some of their numbers. "Let's move out, masks on until we find out the air composition. After that, we recover the probe and assess its blackbox." She ordered, the troops clambering inside the transport.

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Anahkren wrote:Vyna Typhe - Priestess of the Order of Anah

"High Priestess, they've responded to our hail." One of the crew members who was manning the communications console called. "They're willing to talk over audio."

"Good, send out an open channel." She ordered. It had occurred to her that it did seem odd that their new acquaintances had chosen to go through with audio without a video to accompany it, but she had seen a variety of other beings that had evolved without eyes. She kept an open mind; it wasn't every day there was a habitable, potentially unoccupied planet that could hold the entirety of the Nomadic Fleet.

"This is High Priestess Mara, of the Order of Anah, acting captain of the Karzon. We bring you a peaceful greeting. We have some questions to ask, if you'd be so kind in answering them."

Vyna looked over the box of weapons that had been taken out of storage. The Nomadic Fleet had collected a large variety of technology throughout their forty years of travelling, with conventional weapons using gunpowder to laser projected rifles, all the way to some that most scientists had no clue of how they worked. Her standard layout would usually be a standard MPR, or Modular Printed RIfle. It was the most basic and reliable rifle in the Nomadic Fleet, mainly because it was an easily printable polymer case, it contained a ceramic cap inside that could fire out caseless rounds using a small electric charge, and it could be used from anything involving close quarters combat to launching grenades and rockets.

Vyna had also packed an odd looking revolver; it was a conventional firing weapon, but was built from modern materials and was designed to look rather regal, antique, and very bourgeoisie. She had no idea of its origin, and since it had no serial number, she assumed it had been custom made and whoever owned it had lost it in transit. She slid the revolver int a chest holster, along with several speed loaders into a small pouch just under it. Vyna had also packed several boxes of ammunition, along with several different types of grenade, which lead to her next item; her plasma sabre. Every priestess, who was sufficiently trained, was to build their own plasma sabre, a signature weapon of the various orders of the Nomadic Fleets' cultural history.

Vyna had struggled to build hers due a lack of technical knowledge of the actual mechanics of the sword; super heated plasma was channelled by magnetic coils that had be placed into a sharpened super hardened material. The effect would allow the sabre to super heat the object and cut through it with one stroke. The certain super hardened material, however, was scarce at the moment, and the Nomadic Fleet had requisitioned the material for their own uses; Vyna was lucky to find some from an alien merchants post a few systems away. "Are we ready?" She asked, loading her MPR and then adjusting the sheath of her plasma sabre. She looked around at the small team of people she had assembled; some were criminals that had been left on the barge and had been reformed, while a few others were soldiers that voluntarily joined to bolster some of their numbers. "Let's move out, masks on until we find out the air composition. After that, we recover the probe and assess its blackbox." She ordered, the troops clambering inside the transport.

On the bridge the leader whose named Garluk was giving an amused look at such a title. He was pondering at what he should say. He leaned to the left of the chair and picked up Gregors faceless head and grabbed the lower jaw and moved it up and down like it was talking. "What do you think Gregor? How would you answer them?" he asked the severed head and held the head close to his ear making the crew smirk at the scene. Garluk then nods his head and started to speak to the High Priestess.

"Miss Mara, I welcome your greeting. Please ask your questions."

United Stellar Confederation
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Stellar Confederation » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:15 pm

USCS Leonidas
United Interstellar Confederation Starship
Uncharted System
Star date 1135 AC (After Cataclysm)
MF40D Class Utility Frigate
Captain Erran Bosk

The void of space was filled with blue light as the USCS Leonidas exited hyperspace, returning to normal space after Italy's trip from Sirius. The vessel was of an unsightly, industrial appearance, its grey painted hull made for usefulness and durability, rather than beauty. The Leonidas bore the emblem of the United Stellar Confederation, imprinted on the side of the ships front.

In the Ships bridge, Captain Erran Bosk sat in the captains chair, staring out the viewscreen of the ship, which had no true windows. He noticed that the planet bore a resemblance to most Type-M worlds that had been discovered recently, though whether it were one was still not confirmed. He had served aboard the Leonidas for almost eight years now, and had visited numerous star systems.

He asked his first officer, Toris Huran, his voice respectful and kind "are we picking up anything?"
Tori's nodded and said "sir I'm reading what could possibly be several starships in orbit, they don't read into our database, nor do they match any of the rumors that have come from Centauri."
Erran nodded and said "thank you, what do you think they are doing?"
"Hard to tell from this glance, but they seem to be forming some sort of blockade, so I think we may be looking at either that or an invasion force, though i could be wrong. The behavior could simply be a friendly cultural showing"
Erran nodded and said "let's take it slow, of this is a military action, then we should be very careful with how we approach, least we provoke a hostile response"
"Yes sir"

Erran then said "offer a communication link to the ships, and be sure to record it for future reference"
"Yes sir, link offer sent"

The ships communication array sent out an electromagnetic signal to the starships in orbit of the world, carrying with it the offer to communicate with the Leonidas, which sat cautiously away from the fleet

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:48 am

United Stellar Confederation wrote:USCS Leonidas
Uncharted System
Captain Erran Bosk

The void of space was filled with blue light as the USCS Leonidas exited hyperspace, returning to normal space after Italy's trip from Sirius. The vessel was of an unsightly, industrial appearance, its grey painted hull made for usefulness and durability, rather than beauty. The Leonidas bore the emblem of the United Stellar Confederation, imprinted on the side of the ships front.

In the Ships bridge, Captain Erran Bosk sat in the captains chair, staring out the viewscreen of the ship, which had no true windows. He noticed that the planet bore a resemblance to most Type-M worlds that had been discovered recently, though whether it were one was still not confirmed. He had served aboard the Leonidas for almost eight years now, and had visited numerous star systems.

He asked his first officer, Toris Huran, his voice respectful and kind "are we picking up anything?"
Tori's nodded and said "sir I'm reading what could possibly be several starships in orbit, they don't read into our database, nor do they match any of the rumors that have come from Centauri."
"Hard to tell from this glance, but they seem to be forming some sort of blockade, so I think we may be looking at either that or an invasion force, though i could be wrong. The behavior could simply be a friendly cultural showing"
Erran nodded and said "let's take it slow, of this is a military action, then we should be very careful with how we approach, least we provoke a hostile response"
"Yes sir"

Erran then said "offer a communication link to the ships, and be sure to record it for future reference"

The ships communication array sent out an electromagnetic signal to the starships in orbit of the world, carrying with it the offer to communicate with the Leonidas, which sat cautiously away from the fleet

Theron
Ship: Tolan

The leader of the invasion force was in her chair reading the reports of the invasion. She has a twisted look: She had shark like teeth, her skin is grey. She had little hair on her head. She has one good eye as the other one is covered by deformed skin. All over her deformed body, were sores and old wounds that did not heal properly. As she was reading, a comm officer called to her. She looked up towards the officer who is also looked deformed unlike the rest of the crawlers army.

"Captain Vross, we are getting a signal from unknown ships." It said waiting for a response.

"Do not reply. Continue mission to make planet pure. We will deal with them later." Vross said with a guttural speech.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Stellar Confederation » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 pm

The Crawler wrote:
United Stellar Confederation wrote:USCS Leonidas
Uncharted System
Captain Erran Bosk

"Yes sir"

Theron
Ship: Tolan

The leader of the invasion force was in her chair reading the reports of the invasion. She has a twisted look: She had shark like teeth, her skin is grey. She had little hair on her head. She has one good eye as the other one is covered by deformed skin. All over her deformed body, were sores and old wounds that did not heal properly. As she was reading, a comm officer called to her. She looked up towards the officer who is also looked deformed unlike the rest of the crawlers army.

"Captain Vross, we are getting a signal from unknown ships." It said waiting for a response.

"Do not reply. Continue mission to make planet pure. We will deal with them later." Vross said with a guttural speech.

USCS Leonidas
Captain Erran Bosk

The Captain frowned, most hostile species at least gave a warning to back off, so the lack of a response worried him. He said "bring up the Ancient database the Agamemnon recovered, it might have something on this species."
"Analyzing, nothing sir, the database the Agemenon recovered contains mostly Star charts and some technical data"
Erran nodded and said "spoil up the hyperdrive, I don't want to be caught with our pants down"
"Yes sir"
He then said "put the Admiral on the line, we need to alert him that we have a possible hostile force out here"
"Yes sir, there we go, I've got a link"

A beep was heard, and then came through the voice of an old friend of the Capyain
Admiral Fulron, what is it?
"Admiral this is Captain Bosk of Leonidas"
its good to hear you, say why are you calling me on a encrypted line?
"Because we have a very real issue here, we have arrived in the uncharted system, but we've encountered a fleet"
Have you attempted communications?
"Yes sir, but they haven't responded, I believe they may be hostile"
If you believe then to present a threat then try to get your ship out, otherwise continue observing them
"Yes sir"
was there anything else?
"No sir, I'll see you on the other side"
He nodded and the link was cut, he thought and said "bring shields and weaponry online, we've already determined they are hostile, let's take steps accordingly"
"Yes sir"
"Also have our fighters ready to deploy"

The Ships multiple Plasma weapons and missile banks activated, giving off faint energy signatures muffled by the thick armor plating of the ship, designed to protect the ship of its shields were lost.

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Tolan

With Vross, she patiently waiting for the ground forces announce the mission complete. She was about to leave her chair when a comm officer got her attention. She got from the chair walked towards the comm officer nodded him to speak.

"Captain, I just word from the ground forces. They have successfully pacified the planet. A total of 50,000 prisoners of been captured and turned, while the rest of the population have been exterminated." He said as Vross nodded and walked back to her chair with a smile on her face. This is great victory and she hoped that her master will be pleased.

"Good. Good. Send transports and pick up our new siblings. We will wait for the masked ones new orders once we get in contact with him."

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:45 am

The Crawler wrote:Tolan

With Vross, she patiently waiting for the ground forces announce the mission complete. She was about to leave her chair when a comm officer got her attention. She got from the chair walked towards the comm officer nodded him to speak.

"Captain, I just word from the ground forces. They have successfully pacified the planet. A total of 50,000 prisoners of been captured and turned, while the rest of the population have been exterminated." He said as Vross nodded and walked back to her chair with a smile on her face. This is great victory and she hoped that her master will be pleased.

"Good. Good. Send transports and pick up our new siblings. We will wait for the masked ones new orders once we get in contact with him."

With the messenger, he walked into a communication room so he can talk to Vross. He nods to one of his men who activates it and an image of Vross appears who then bow her head to the messenger.

"Greeting masked one. I await your command." She says showing a hideous smile on her face. Messenger had a look of disgust on his face when he saw the Vross smile. He decided to ignore it so he can give her new missions.

"My dear Vross. It comes to my attention that their are unknown ships in the area. I am well aware that you know to." he says and Vross nods in understanding. "Good. Then purify them. Make them great in our masters eyes." Vross nods and the screen shuts off. Back with Vross, she opened all communications with the other ship she brought with her.

"The messenger has given new orders: Purify the newcomers that have arrived. Make them see with new light of our masters vision!" She yells with everyone on her ship and the other warship roaring in approval.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Stellar Confederation » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:56 am

The Crawler wrote:
The Crawler wrote:Tolan

With the messenger, he walked into a communication room so he can talk to Vross. He nods to one of his men who activates it and an image of Vross appears who then bow her head to the messenger.

"Greeting masked one. I await your command." She says showing a hideous smile on her face. Messenger had a look of disgust on his face when he saw the Vross smile. He decided to ignore it so he can give her new missions.

"My dear Vross. It comes to my attention that their are unknown ships in the area. I am well aware that you know to." he says and Vross nods in understanding. "Good. Then purify them. Make them great in our masters eyes." Vross nods and the screen shuts off. Back with Vross, she opened all communications with the other ship she brought with her.

"The messenger has given new orders: Purify the newcomers that have arrived. Make them see with new light of our masters vision!" She yells with everyone on her ship and the other warship roaring in approval.

Unkown System(Tolan)
USCS Leonidas
Captain Erran Brook

Erran frowned with the continued lack of a response from the Unkown vessels, and he said "how far is our next stop?"
"Just a few minutes at hyperspace sir"
He nodded and "get ready for jump, were not going to learn any...."
"Sir I'm reading those ships beginning to power up weaponry, what do you want to do?"
He frowned and said "get us to hyperspace now, i don't want to stick around and find out why they are getting ready to fire"
"Aye sir, beginning jump to hyperspace"

The ships hyperdrive gave off a flare of energy as it drove the ship through the fabric of reality into hyperspace, the ship moving with great speed towards the next planet on their list.

Captain Erran said "what is on the next world?"
"Supposedly there is supposed to be a Ancient construct on the second world in that system"
He nodded and said "maybe it will tell us who those ships belong to, and maybe even if they are a threat or not"

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:01 am

United Stellar Confederation wrote:
The Crawler wrote:

Unkown System(Tolan)
USCS Leonidas
Captain Erran Brook

Erran frowned with the continued lack of a response from the Unkown vessels, and he said "how far is our next stop?"
"Sir I'm reading those ships beginning to power up weaponry, what do you want to do?"
He frowned and said "get us to hyperspace now, i don't want to stick around and find out why they are getting ready to fire"

The ships hyperdrive gave off a flare of energy as it drove the ship through the fabric of reality into hyperspace, the ship moving with great speed towards the next planet on their list.

"Supposedly there is supposed to be a Ancient construct on the second world in that system"
He nodded and said "maybe it will tell us who those ships belong to, and maybe even if they are a threat or not"

Vross watched as the unknown ships left in a blink of an eye. Her face twisted in anger then calmed down and faced the comm officer. "They could be still in our territory. Tell the others to be on the look out. They won't again." She walks back to her chair and gave the order to land the ship on the planet. Time to see her new home. What she didn't know that one of the crew members was possessed by the Crawler watching the whole thing. It interested of the newcomers.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby United Stellar Confederation » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:46 am

The Crawler wrote:
Unkown System(Tolan)
USCS Leonidas
Captain Erran Brook

Vross watched as the unknown ships left in a blink of an eye. Her face twisted in anger then calmed down and faced the comm officer. "They could be still in our territory. Tell the others to be on the look out. They won't again." She walks back to her chair and gave the order to land the ship on the planet. Time to see her new home. What she didn't know that one of the crew members was possessed by the Crawler watching the whole thing. It interested of the newcomers.

Unkown System (near Tolan)
USCS Leonidas
Captain Erran Brook

Erran watched the blur of hyperspace as it passed by his ship, and then watched as it faded as the vessel returned to reality, coming to a stop in orbit of the new world. He studied the area around the planet, worried that perhaps those vessels had followed him, and he asked "Anything?"
"well there is definitely an Ancient construct on the surface, no life signs of any kind, plant or animal, and the atmosphere is unbreathable, id say mostly carbon dioxide"
He nodded and said "so armor is in order, have a shuttle prepared, we need to find out what we can, anything following us?"
"nothing that i can discern, though i dont know for sure, we have no idea what style of FTL those ships use, for all we know it wont appear on our sensors"
He nodded and said "Keep an eye out, if they show up while we are down there, get out of here and head towards the nearest confederation world"
"But sir..."
"No buts, i doubt this world would interest the things aboard those ships, but the information on the ships computers would, and if they are hostile, i do not want to give them the location of the colonies"
"Yes sir"

He tapped something on a control panel and said "Has the admiralty been contacted?"
"Affirmative sir, the Grand Admirals are putting the fleet to full alert in case of an attack< i just hope they have the firepower to defend against those ships"
"With those new cruisers the navy has been building, I hope that they do, for the sake of the confederation, because from the way those ships were acting, we may need to protect ourselves from them eventuually"
"And if we dont?"
"then our days may be numbered< alert me when the shuttle is ready, we cannot afford to waste any time"

The Crawler
Lobbyist

Corporate Police State

Postby The Crawler » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 am

The Crawler wrote:

Unkown System (near Tolan)
USCS Leonidas
Captain Erran Brook

Erran watched the blur of hyperspace as it passed by his ship, and then watched as it faded as the vessel returned to reality, coming to a stop in orbit of the new world. He studied the area around the planet, worried that perhaps those vessels had followed him, and he asked "Anything?"
"well there is definitely an Ancient construct on the surface, no life signs of any kind, plant or animal, and the atmosphere is unbreathable, id say mostly carbon dioxide"
He nodded and said "so armor is in order, have a shuttle prepared, we need to find out what we can, anything following us?"
"nothing that i can discern, though i dont know for sure, we have no idea what style of FTL those ships use, for all we know it wont appear on our sensors"
He nodded and said "Keep an eye out, if they show up while we are down there, get out of here and head towards the nearest confederation world"
"But sir..."
"No buts, i doubt this world would interest the things aboard those ships, but the information on the ships computers would, and if they are hostile, i do not want to give them the location of the colonies"
"Yes sir"

He tapped something on a control panel and said "Has the admiralty been contacted?"
"Affirmative sir, the Grand Admirals are putting the fleet to full alert in case of an attack< i just hope they have the firepower to defend against those ships"
"With those new cruisers the navy has been building, I hope that they do, for the sake of the confederation, because from the way those ships were acting, we may need to protect ourselves from them eventuually"
"And if we dont?"
"then our days may be numbered< alert me when the shuttle is ready, we cannot afford to waste any time"

Unknown Planet

In the throne room of the spire, the crawler was sitting on his throne in a different form. He started to wonder about these newcomers that arrives in his territory. He decided he wants to test these strangers. The crawler then closes his eyes and accessed his minions minds and gave them new orders. He will enjoy the results.

"My children, we have new visitors in our system. Give them a warm welcome. Make sure sure they never leave." After he gave the order, he can hear his children cheer out to him and went to obey the order. He wonders how these strangers can last from constant attacks from his people. To him, it's going to be a wonderful thing to see. He wonders how long they last.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents