NATION

PASSWORD

The getaway on Scarif (OPEN TO ALL TECH)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 am

Higher Japan wrote:OOC: One second, i gotta go shitpost.

OOC: And shitpost she did…I just finished watching the elementary school levels of godmodding over at the other forum but I hope that doesn't interfere with this RP, cause I still want to keep going…it is hilarious though
Last edited by Cold Time on Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 am

OOC: Let's continue now.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 am

OOC: Okay but what about the problem with my previous post about the clones, still confused
Last edited by Cold Time on Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:20 am

OOC: That's just a room between dream and reality, mind and matter.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 am

Nathaniel stands at the shore, looking to the sky for not too long ago he had seen Mnemoli's namesake up there.
"Pourquoi mon chagrin est-il soudainement remplacé par l'espoir?"
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am

"It's time to do something." Caroline said before pulling out a laser musket, along with Justine firing it at everyone.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Fri May 19, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Well, i believe it's time to do something." Caroline said before pulling out a laser musket, along with Justine firing it at everyone.

Nathaniel teleport's and takes out the focusing crystals from the laser muskets.

"You really do have to be careful with your choice of weapon."

Then Nathaniel casts a paralysis spell on both of them before teleporting back to his original place.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 am

They free themselves as they reequip it with generators, continuing.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 8:30 am

Higher Japan wrote:They free themselves as they reequip it with generators, continuing.

"By Kynareth. *sigh*" He then summons an energy barrier around the two keep them and their attacks in while holding up an olive branch.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:32 am

"Well inmate, your rehabilitation is complete." Justine says as they are teleported away onto a train that suddenly appeared. "We hope to see you again." Justine said as the train started moving away.

OOC: Who starts the next one.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Fri May 19, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 8:33 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Well inmate, your rehabilitation is complete." Justine says as they are teleported away onto a train that suddenly appeared. "We hope to see you again." Justine said as the train started moving away.

OOC: Who starts the next one.

OOC:While I was hoping for a poll if you are picking the next one I would be glad to take up the mantle.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 am

OOC: You can go ahead.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 am

Higher Japan wrote:OOC: You can go ahead.

OOC:Thank you. Should we go with Cold Time's re-use of the thread idea or just start a new thread?
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 am

OOC: Your choice, you're the new boss.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 am

Graag Brom wrote:

OOC:Thank you. Should we go with Cold Time's re-use of the thread idea or just start a new thread?

OOC: What was his idea? We should revisit one of our old threads?
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 am

OOC: I think starting new threads makes it easier to arrange it like a saga.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 8:38 am

Graag Brom wrote:

OOC: Just for the record, I don't know jack about Skyrim, WoW, or whatever your nation's based on so I'm going to be very confused for most of the thread.
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 am

Higher Japan wrote:OOC: I think starting new threads makes it easier to arrange it like a saga.

OOC: good point, plus the first page is to be used for introducing the places and rules of the current destination. What I mean is that starting a new one makes more sense. You're up Graag
Last edited by Cold Time on Fri May 19, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 am

♦Hail the Empire!♦

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates