NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC-2

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun May 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:Anybody in the Restaurant is welcome to interact with other characters besides Utozai and Sine since I'm waiting for Slendy.

Paketo's character Daniel is there, so that might be a good start. I'll have a post for Grievous with Daniel tommorow.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun May 14, 2017 7:57 pm

"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun May 14, 2017 8:02 pm

"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Why does Frederick call him "Zhu"?

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun May 14, 2017 8:06 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:

I like it. Thank you Pruss! :)

No prob!
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun May 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Kaidou wrote:Why does Frederick call him "Zhu"?

He calls people sometimes by their last name, and sometimes by their first.
Example
He calls Isaac Newton Isaac
But Frederick Douglass Douglass.
He calls Emily Dickinson Emily
But Leonard Euler Euler.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun May 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:I like it. Thank you Pruss! :)

No prob!

You've definitely captured her shyness perfectly, and her expression is cute. The only real issue I have is that you can't see her freckles very well, but she's blushing so that makes sense (plus the picture quality of the sketches I gave you left MUCH to be desired, so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see them). Either way, I still love it.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Kaidou wrote:Why does Frederick call him "Zhu"?

He calls people sometimes by their last name, and sometimes by their first.
Example
But Leonard Euler Euler.

His surname is "Zhuge", though.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Wheatley, here's the colonel that Sean is gonna meet in my next post. :]

http://imgur.com/FxKRivZ
Last edited by Kaidou on Sun May 14, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun May 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:He calls people sometimes by their last name, and sometimes by their first.
Example
But Leonard Euler Euler.

WOT
I always thought it was Zhu
And his name was Geliang
My whole life is a lie

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

WOT
And his name was Geliang
My whole life is a lie

I thought that was pretty common knowledge :blink:

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun May 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:WOT
And his name was Geliang
My whole life is a lie

I asked my dad
He said the same thing
WOT
AHHHHHH
I'm a failure at being Asian

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 9:03 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

I asked my dad
He said the same thing
WOT
AHHHHHH

We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun May 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:I asked my dad
He said the same thing
WOT
AHHHHHH

We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Do you mind if I sig this? XD

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 9:14 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

Do you mind if I sig this? XD

Not a problem.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Kaidou wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Do you mind if I sig this? XD

Not a problem.

Danke. :)

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun May 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:I asked my dad
He said the same thing
WOT
AHHHHHH

If there was a thread for posting funny quotes made in this site this one should be on said thread.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Kaidou wrote:

If there was a thread for posting funny quotes made in this site this one should be on said thread.

Lol

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 9:23 pm

I low-key wish I was born a German or an Icelander.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun May 14, 2017 9:46 pm

I thought I can make a post for sith shrine or anywhere else but I feel to sluggish to do so at the moment. I will do it later and Tai I will make a post for your verse later as well once I can think of a good reason for why my faction would be there cause I had one but certain events in my life made me forget what was the reason I had for why AEGIS would send a ship there.

If anyone has any good ideas throw them at me so I can see which one is good, if none of them work than maybe they would help me either remember what was the original reason or help make me create a new one.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun May 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Kaidou wrote:Wheatley, here's the colonel that Sean is gonna meet in my next post. :]

http://imgur.com/FxKRivZ

He looks mean. :(
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 15, 2017 4:00 am

Naval Monte wrote:I thought I can make a post for sith shrine or anywhere else but I feel to sluggish to do so at the moment. I will do it later and Tai I will make a post for your verse later as well once I can think of a good reason for why my faction would be there cause I had one but certain events in my life made me forget what was the reason I had for why AEGIS would send a ship there.

If anyone has any good ideas throw them at me so I can see which one is good, if none of them work than maybe they would help me either remember what was the original reason or help make me create a new one.

Kyber crystals? Wanting to study the force? Something like that, idk.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Mon May 15, 2017 5:33 am

I'm beginning to think that the Clairdoor ship is almost as funny as Jacob being a pervert.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon May 15, 2017 7:15 am

Osnil Returns wrote:I'm beginning to think that the Clairdoor ship is almost as funny as Jacob being a pervert.

Except, you know, both of those things are fiction.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon May 15, 2017 7:24 am

Okay, so I've taken a look at the archive thread, and I've decided that we REALLY need a new one. The one we have is four pages long, and some of the people in the archive aren't even active players. I don't know when I'll get it up, but hopefully soon.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse