NATION

PASSWORD

Globalization, CBSH

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Overall, civilization benefits from economic, political and cultural globalization.

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes : 64

Beetlejuice and Slapnuts
Civilian

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Beetlejuice and Slapnuts » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:40 am

Globalization is really important for my country as is good for my economy and trade with pther countries which can make me hood allies and less foes

VirginiaQuereguan
Civilian

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby VirginiaQuereguan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:58 am

Globalization can be very beneficial it could help countries in many ways. It can help relations between countries stay stronger and even keep them from going to war, globalization also helps with the borders within the states. It is better to be allys with other nations instead of taking chances of going to war. Globalization unites nations.

Sharenmoor
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharenmoor » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:57 am

Despite lying in the heartlands of one of the most open states in our world (the People's Republic of Berinia) Sharenmoor itself is quite isolated from the world. We aren't even very integrated into the Berinian economy aside from their tourists who and a relatively small number of people who live here but travel to work outside of the moorlands. We've been very successful at maintaining our own distinct identity, so much so that even our local branch of the Berinian Communist Party is quite separate from the main party - it even has a different name.
Last edited by Sharenmoor on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pantopian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pantopian Empire » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:00 pm

Pantopia was originally skeptical of Globalization, but the end of Communist Rule in 2016 has allowed us to open up our economy. Currently, it is growing at 5%, and we attribute this to globalization.
The Democratic Republic of Pantopia
pro: capitalism, gay rights, USA, western democracy, pragmatism
neutral: religion, transgenderism, feminism, communism
anti: conservatism, oligarchy, Donald trump, racism
My nation does not match my real world opinions, I am a political moderate

Alizeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Alizeria » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Alizeria began opening up to globalisation in 2014, which had the effect of increasing GDP growth but also increasing income inequality. At the moment, the Liberal Party and the Conservative Party have embraced globalisation, while the Left Alliance and National Party both strongly oppose it.
IIwiki | Hansard | Foreign Affairs | Q&A
Late Roman Empire wrote:Draconians often joke that they double-inspect imports of Alizerian lamb for signs of coupling.

New Edom wrote:Did you hear about that Alizerian who said he’d eat some sheep’s balls on a bet? He won the bet, but damn did that sheep kick him.

Hittanryan wrote:What do you call a guy with his hand up a sheep's ass? An Alizerian mechanic.

Schottia wrote:While Belisaria is burning Schottia is watching football and Alizeria is teaching sheep to drive.

Shalum wrote:Alizeria, the one place where it's acceptable to be a lady by day, and a freak in the hay.

Randsbeik
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Randsbeik » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:56 pm

While the nation is in favor of free trade, most of its citizens and politicians are staunchly against the idea of a "global union" and globalism, and believe in the importance of defending their land from outsiders.
Federaal Republiek van Rändsbyk

Don't worry about NationStates stats. Except maybe the tax rate. MT AU Nation.

Hoppean Paleo(ish)libertarian. PolComp: (8.00, -6.31)
Pro: Libertarianism, Capitalism, NAP, Gun Rights, Voluntaryism, Rotary Aircraft
Anti: Communism, BLM, AntiFa, Affirmative Action, Multiculturalism, Direct Democracy, Statism

Turnersland
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Turnersland » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:06 am

We're very much in favour (officially, at least) of global social, political and economic integration. On the other hand, we're very much opposed to capitalist economic imperialism and financial colonialism. So I suppose you could say that our attitude to globalisation depends on who it involves and what its purposes are.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information