NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Shadows of The Empire [OOC] (Concluded)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:59 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Danceria wrote:If he did, I'd be pleasantly surprised and would be among the most amazing character transitions ever. From the rage-filled assassin, to the vengeful and vile tactician, to the weary but still warrior-like elder, with throes of younglings scattered about him asking how he got those limbs...

As soon as my character is able, I'm gonna buy him a set of limbs. Actual cloned limbs, not the prosthetic bullshit.

That'd be nice. :p

But yeah, if Val accepts this, I might follow through on the Maul redemption scheme. Maybe.

I sort of want to make a scene where Piett and Maul meet, but because Piett isn't that well versed in Sith stuff, he just suspects Maul as an Inquisitor, and does some stuff for him without knowing who he really is
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Holy Empire of Steel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of Steel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:02 pm

So uh, who's ready to kill some rebels?

'Cause I sure am

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:04 pm

The Holy Empire of Steel wrote:So uh, who's ready to kill some rebels?

'Cause I sure am

Here here
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:11 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
The Holy Empire of Steel wrote:So uh, who's ready to kill some rebels?

'Cause I sure am

You don't have to kill any rebels, when there are no rebels.

There's still Luke, and as long as he lives, Hope still lives

But then again

HOPE CANNOT SAVE THEM!
Call me Warg or Antic

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Long bills wrote:What the fuck

Denied. This does not follow the app and the lack of spelling kills me on the inside. You do not have an RP example, and your "story" is a horrible example if you were to join.
Danceria wrote:

... if this was anyone but you Dance I'd be ranting, I'll let it slide.

I'll allow it, if his connection to the force is incredibly weak and only comes out in those moments of "oh shit, I have nothing else to use". Without any proper training he probably has little to no control over the force.

Also, if he doesn't know what the force is, he has to be fucking stupid considering the Mandos and the Jedi had a war between each other that the Mandos are still mad about. (Also if you're going to have the traditional Mando armor you're going to need to be either from Deathwatch or one of the off world Clans due to main world Mandalore being a bunch of pacifist.)

God damn you George Lucas!

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Treko wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Denied. This does not follow the app and the lack of spelling kills me on the inside. You do not have an RP example, and your "story" is a horrible example if you were to join.

... if this was anyone but you Dance I'd be ranting, I'll let it slide.

I'll allow it, if his connection to the force is incredibly weak and only comes out in those moments of "oh shit, I have nothing else to use". Without any proper training he probably has little to no control over the force.

Also, if he doesn't know what the force is, he has to be fucking stupid considering the Mandos and the Jedi had a war between each other that the Mandos are still mad about. (Also if you're going to have the traditional Mando armor you're going to need to be either from Deathwatch or one of the off world Clans due to main world Mandalore being a bunch of pacifist.)

God damn you George Lucas!

What are you talking about?

Anyway, apologizes for the lack of accepting apps been very busy with projects. They are going to be all done by Wednesday, so that night and Thursday I will certainly sit down and focus on that shit.

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Treko wrote:God damn you George Lucas!

What are you talking about?

Anyway, apologizes for the lack of accepting apps been very busy with projects. They are going to be all done by Wednesday, so that night and Thursday I will certainly sit down and focus on that shit.

What he did to the Mandalorians.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Treko wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:What are you talking about?

What he did to the Mandalorians.

That was more Dave Filoni. Basically Dave and his team would make stuff for the Clone Wars then they'd show it to George who would either give it the green light or the red light (Revan being cut is an example). You have to remember that the government that is in charge of Mandalore was pacifist, there is still Deathwatch and later in rebels with the other clans.

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Treko wrote:What he did to the Mandalorians.

That was more Dave Filoni. Basically Dave and his team would make stuff for the Clone Wars then they'd show it to George who would either give it the green light or the red light (Revan being cut is an example). You have to remember that the government that is in charge of Mandalore was pacifist, there is still Deathwatch and later in rebels with the other clans.

Before the change in the canon story wasn't mandalore ruled by clans? Also, off topic from the government, but wasn't mandalore originally more of a jungle than a desert planet?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:37 pm

Treko wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:That was more Dave Filoni. Basically Dave and his team would make stuff for the Clone Wars then they'd show it to George who would either give it the green light or the red light (Revan being cut is an example). You have to remember that the government that is in charge of Mandalore was pacifist, there is still Deathwatch and later in rebels with the other clans.

Before the change in the canon story wasn't mandalore ruled by clans? Also, off topic from the government, but wasn't mandalore originally more of a jungle than a desert planet?

The reason it's a desert it due to the civil war. They basically nuked the fuck out of each other, ruining their enviroments. That's why they live in the domes.

The violent Mandalorian history and traditions are still there. I for one am still thankful for the Disney canon retcon. There was a lot of stupid and crazy shit in the EU. For every KOTOR 2 and Jedi Outcast there was the Yuuzn Vyong, Han Solo fighting an otter or a super star destroyer launching out of the city of Coruscant.

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Treko wrote:Before the change in the canon story wasn't mandalore ruled by clans? Also, off topic from the government, but wasn't mandalore originally more of a jungle than a desert planet?

The reason it's a desert it due to the civil war. They basically nuked the fuck out of each other, ruining their enviroments. That's why they live in the domes.

The violent Mandalorian history and traditions are still there. I for one am still thankful for the Disney canon retcon. There was a lot of stupid and crazy shit in the EU. For every KOTOR 2 and Jedi Outcast there was the Yuuzn Vyong, Han Solo fighting an otter or a super star destroyer launching out of the city of Coruscant.

I suppose it's not all bad. I guess I was just so use to Mandalorians not being pacifist..... it felt wrong.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:47 pm

I have a question, in the EU, the Accuser had a Proton Beam Cannon on it that could heavily damage Capital ships, can I still have it?
Call me Warg or Antic

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:24 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:I have a question, in the EU, the Accuser had a Proton Beam Cannon on it that could heavily damage Capital ships, can I still have it?

Sure, but it takes a while to recharge. I would say it takes 12 hours to recharge, and you have to divert all the power from your weapon systems to it.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:35 pm

I remember this

But it's not gonna be used.
Last edited by Rannoria on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:36 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:I have a question, in the EU, the Accuser had a Proton Beam Cannon on it that could heavily damage Capital ships, can I still have it?

Sure, but it takes a while to recharge. I would say it takes 12 hours to recharge, and you have to divert all the power from your weapon systems to it.

Use it as a last line of reserve, got it
Call me Warg or Antic

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm

I hope this RP is more gritty and violent than other star war rps
Last edited by Arengin Union on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Arengin Union wrote:I hope this RP is more greety and violent than other star war rps

greety?
Call me Warg or Antic

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 pm

Arengin Union wrote:I hope this RP is more greety and violent than other star war rps

You mean gritty?

It is certainly a more darker galaxy, where the "villains" won. Luke will be fighting an even bigger uphill battle.

Das Stahlreich
Attaché

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Stahlreich » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Name: Third Brother (As the Third Brother has not made his debut, but I'm perfectly fine to change this. Actually I'm fine with not even doing this character, though it'd be cool. I'm not entirely sure if it's alright to have another Inquisitor, but hopefully it is, though, again, I don't mind coming up with an entirely different character.)

Species: Tusken Raider

Allegiance paid to: The Galactic Empire, The Order of the Sith

Rank (if it applies): Inquisitor

Appearance (Picture appreciated):
(But with a visor instead of eyeholes, and a flattened top [trying to go for a greathelm look. Deus Vult anyone?])

Rather tall, standing little over six and a half feet in height, and very broad, and weighing near 400 pounds of heavy muscle.

Personality: Cold, highly aggressive, violent

Force Sensitive (Y/N): Yes

Skills/Powers: Able to use the force, though doesn't do so as extensively as others, and training with the lightsaber, specializing in Form V Djen-So.

Weaponry (If any): Inquisitorium lightsaber

Ship (If any): (Any suggestions?)

Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):

Born under the name of Uror to a tribe of Tusken Raiders on Tatooine, Year had lived the usual, yet no less tough life as one of the Sand People. Yet one day, Uror had come back to his tribe to find that his wife and daughter had been killed in a freak accident during a sand-storm. In a bout of rage, he had killed his own entire tribe, and spent years after as a mercenary, driven by an unquenchable blood-lust spurred on by the thought of his family, often taking the form of nightmares that only fueled his rage. Eventually, he had found himself in the service of the Sith, who employed him quite often. In a chance happening near the conclusion of the Clone Wars, he had met with the Dark Lord of the Sith, who detected Uror's Force sensitivity. After being recruited to be part of the Inquisitorium during the start of the Galactic Empire, Uror, who became simply the Third Brother, had developed very intense capabilities with a lightsaber...

RP Example: from another SW RP that I created in another website...

A great commotion stirred from the commotion, with the Aqualish howling in pain, while the gruff looking fellow crashed to the floor, accidentally flipping over a table that he tried to grab onto for support, to no avail. A long silence swept over the room, but was subsequently interrupted by a rather large, somewhat husky yet muscular fellow holding his blaster towards Kiras. "What the HELL do you think you're doing?" It was Gunter, and next to him was Hu Skulf, who spoke next. "You talk about not wanting violence, but you were the one who took things to an unnecessary level. Look around you," he said, gesturing at the other patrons. Two rather small creatures looked at Kiras and trembled. The Aqualish wept as he tended his wounded hand. The grizzled man looked terribly old, angrily glaring at Kiras as two fellows helped him up to his feet. Everybody else simply stared. The Nimbanel spoke up again. "No doubt they had something coming, but what you did just ain't the way we do things around here. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Now." The bartender stared Kiras down as he made Gunter lower the blaster.

Meanwhile...

Skavak, indirectly nicknamed the Jackal of the Stars, was a male Human who was the most infamous criminal during the Cold War's era between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Skavak was famous for being a thief, scoundrel, and traitor. He was a rogue and assassin. Even in the galactic Underworld, he usually betrayed his associates if he thought it was more convenient for him. Skavak's sole loyalty was to himself, and he would take jobs from anyone if it would line his pockets with a few more credits. Brash, arrogant and utterly without remorse, Skavak was a character all on his own.
Not far from Ord Mantell, the thief with a tattoo on the left side of his face had piloted a stolen ship on his hunt for the vast treasures to be taken amongst the ravages and distraction of civil war. It wasn't long that he arrived on Avilatan, parking his new ride in an unused hangar. He was here for something that would surely make him a wealthy man: A jedi temple, ancient and abandoned, and mostly forgotten, rumoured in the darkest of shadows to hold a trove of holocrons. Skavak was sure he could make a deal with the Jedi for such treasure...

Notes: N/A
Last edited by Das Stahlreich on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Das Stahlreich wrote:Name: Third Brother (As the Third Brother has not made his debut, but I'm perfectly fine to change this. Actually I'm fine with not even doing this character, though it'd be cool. I'm not entirely sure if it's alright to have another Inquisitor, but hopefully it is, though, again, I don't mind coming up with an entirely different character.)

Species: Tusken Raider

Appearance (Picture appreciated):(But without the braid, and with a black cloak instead of red)

Extremely tall, standing over seven feet in height, and very broad, and weighing over 400 pounds of pure muscle.
with the Dark Lord of the Sigh,
Notes: N/A

I'm fine with another Inquisitor, however I have some concerns.

First is the appearance, it's pretty edgy especially with that mask. Perhaps this?

My second issue isn't the weight or muscle (stronk). It's the height. Tusken Raiders at average are 6' foot or 1.9 meters. At seven feet, it's almost as tall as Chewbacca which is freaking crazy. Lower it to like 6'4 or 6'5. (Vader height)

Fix these issue, and I'll accept it. He can swear his allegiance to the Dark Lord of the Sigh, the most depressed of all Sith.

Das Stahlreich
Attaché

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Stahlreich » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Let me know if that's still too tall. I always just assumed Sand People were anatomically the same as humans, with some potential for very large fellows just as much as very short fellows. Also, I hope a modified Tulak Hord look is all right. I'm just trying to go for a juggernaut-type look to my guy (Like a Star Wars Black Iron Tarkus, really). Not a lot of good images out there, in my own silly little opinion.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:45 am

So when are you going to put our names on the roster?
Call me Warg or Antic

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:16 am

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:So when are you going to put our names on the roster?

Again, sorry about my app being delayed. I have these big projects due soon and I'm focusing 95% of free time on them.

Replace app with roster. I just finished the first project. Now I rest.

The Holy Empire of Steel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of Steel » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:17 am

You mean gritty?

It is certainly a more darker galaxy, where the "villains" won. Luke will be fighting an even bigger uphill battle.

I'm sorry, but the "villains" won here? Sounds like traitor-talk to me..

Don't wory, I've already alerted the ISB

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse