NATION

PASSWORD

Once We Were Villains OOC (Closed for now-Meta)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Who should be the New OP? (Will last for 4 days)

Poll ended at Sun May 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Spindle
50%
CoraSpia
50%
(Other speak in the thread if you have a nomination or suggestion)
No votes

Total votes : 12

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Once We Were Villains OOC (Closed for now-Meta)

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Once We Were Villains OOC
Brainstorming Thread-OOC-IC
Discord server
Superheroes exist in this world, as do their less righteous counterparts, Super villains. Most of the current youths of the world grew up heroes or reading about heroes, though they have been around since long before that. Throughout history and legends there have been stories of those who could wield fire or fly, or possessed unimaginable strength. Once these stories were thought to be the result of gross embellishment and superstition, it was only during the end of the First World War, that we realized how wrong we were. It was during one of the first British incursions involving Tanks to storm a town in France called Monche-Le-Preux.

The armed forces were told to stay behind and wait while the artillery softened up the enemy positions, unfortunately The Armored division was not told this thus they advanced in the night. The incursion was mostly a success, until the enemy realized they had no infantry support, then the Tanks were stormed. They would have all been killed were it not for an Englishmen later to be known as the Colonel, due to his military bearing and upbringing. His emergence would herald in a new era both for humanity and warfare.

The Colonel was a Meta, (Which is what Superhumans are called now) he could control Metals, though it was not until that moment that he had used his powers on such a scale. This marked only the first of such incidents, as well as the changing of an era. In the decades that followed, Metas played a major part in many notable battles across the world, though this stopped in the middle of the Cold War, another form of Mutually Assured Destruction. So much destruction was caused by Meta’s, especially during the Vietnam and Korean wars. It was during this time that many of the current anti Meta factions were born.

In the Early 2000’s the world’s first official Group of Superheroes formed, they called themselves the League. They were based in the US though were from across the world. After the League formed, various Supervillain organizations came into the view of the public, the most notable and infamous of them being The Society, which had been active on a lesser scale for a long time. It is still not known how many members the Society had, the only well-known Villain was Samurai, a Meta called Yoshihiro Inaba, who became most well-known during the push towards Japan during WW2. They were by far the greatest foe of the League, and they were almost their death.

It happened in 2013, on Halloween; The Society orchestrated a massive series of Crimes, culminating in the only successful robbery of Fort Knox. In the series of battles that followed, the League had the upper-hand, but that all changed in the final fight that happened in New York, an iconic place for an iconic battle. All was going well when the tables turned on the League, the Society had the League on the ropes, and even now it is not known why they didn’t kill them and finish them off. Many suspect that it was because they had proven their point, that the League, as powerful as they were, was still only human and powerless against them.

That is a popular theory but still left major questions unanswered. After the Battle, the League became even more famous while the Society and its members mostly faded from view over the following months. After the disappearance of the Society, the League became less unified than it once was; while the group still exists some of the Heroes in it are rather extreme in their treatment of Criminals, both Meta and normal ones. Other criminal powers rose up to fill the void that was left by the Society breaking up. The most known of these organizations is the Syndicate, a large mafia style organization held together by loyalty; they have a sort of honor and have started wars for slights against them.

The younger members of the Society, those who did not fade entirely from public view have recently tried to reform the Society, and have extended invites to Villainous Metas, both the other original members and newer Metas that show promise. While they set their plans in motion other forces start to move as well. The League has started to recruit new members after many of the more radical faction were expunged due to certain incidents that caused more enmity against Metas. Other major factions have been moving as well, the SID has been upping their recruitments. The Syndicate as well, throughout the country and their seats of power have been recruiting and consolidating their forces.

Welcome to the Out of Character Thread for Once We Were Villains. This thread will be where all the OOC planning and the like will take place, as well as where the character apps will be posted and the like. In this rp, you play as a Meta or person associated with them. Many of you will play villains, or former villains or the like. This rp will get reasonably dark, but will still remain in the site rules. The rules and the like will be below. This rp will start in the US, but if there are enough people who want to start elsewhere.

1. OP and Co-Op's word is law.

2. No Godmodding, Metagaming, etc and keep to the site rules.

3. No Overpowered Characters, immortal cahracters are allowed, but you have to play them like they are immorta, not like they are just a normal guuy who happened to live for longer than most.

4. No More than 3 Characters unless the OP or a Co-OP approves otherwise, reserve characters are allowed. Characters must be a part of listed factions unless stated otherwise. No characters that are too ridiculous, you will be told if this is the case. Make your character have character, no two dimensional villains or the like who kill or commit crimes for a generic reason, make the unique.

5. You get three strikes, then you are booted from the rp.

6. Be nice in the OOC and keep the OOC out of the IC.

7. No one liners, unless you have a damn good explanation, Though grammar and the like i will be lenient about as mine isn't the best regardless.

8. No changing the App unless give approval.

Oh and

9. Have Fun!

Rules may be changed as needed.

Code: Select all
[align=center][size=150][b]Once We Were Villains Character App[/b][/size]
[img]Picture%20To%20Go%20Here[/img][/align]
[b]Secret Identity:[/b] (name as a normal citizen)
[b]Alias:[/b] (superhero or villain name)
[b]Age:[/b] (17+, may allow younger characters with good reason.
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Description or pic above.)
[b]Meta type:[/b] (Mundane, Mystical, or Inhuman?)
[b]Affiliation:[/b] (Must have an affiliation, listed in teh factions.)
[b]Powers/Skills:[/b] (Powers refers to superpowers, whereas skills refers to mundane skills, even if they are trained to a high level.)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Would like things other than just character flaws or someone stronger than them, or an obscure metal.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (why are they who they are today, Would like atleast 2 paragraphs but will accept one if well written.)
[b][u]Optional:[/u][/b](The Below are optional and are added for enjoyment.)
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Voice Actor:[/b]
[b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]D&D Alignment:[/b]

Once We Were Villains Character App
In His Youth

Secret Identity: Giovanni Nicoletti
Alias: The Boss
Personality: Mellow unless angered then he is Ruthless when that happens, Is loyal to those who have proven their loyalty to him, is respectful for those in power, Cunning though not deceitful he is a very upfront and honest man, with some amount of moral integrity. He will not suffer foolishness and incompetence.
Appearance: He is a broad shouldered man, though his appearance shows his age, his body still hints at the power it contains. He looks kind, as he is to a point. He posseses short black hair, cut close to his head.
Meta type: Mystical
Affiliation: The Syndicate
Powers/Skills: Loyalty inducement, Power Bestowal through deals and contracts
Weaknesses:
Backstory: He was born in Italy in the late 60's or early 70's, no one quite knows. His father was a low level enforcer for the Italian mafia. He had moved his family to the US for a more lucrative job. Needless to say his fathers former employer was not happy, thus his father and most of his family was killed, he survived though, due to his powers awakening. Thus his road to power began, leading to where he is today.
Optional:(The Below are optional and are added for enjoyment.)
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vA7L8H4nc
Voice Actor: Marlon Brando (Might as well since i am going this whole theme.)
Likes/Dislikes: Loyalty,
Fears: Losing his family once more.
D&D Alignment: Lawful Evil

Within this world there are several Major factions.
Organizations and Factions

The League: The most powerful and successful superhero Organization n the world currently. Though for the most part they are united there are several factions within it.
The Society: A Legendary group of supervillains formed years ago, that had vanished from public view until they reemerged recently.

The Syndicate: The Syndicate began as nothing more than a relatively normal criminal organization. As Metas emerged they had to change how they did things. Since the fall of the First Society they have gained much influence and power. They are akin to a mafia style organization when it comes to their leadership and how they operate.

The Untainted: The Untainted are an organization of humans, that actively protest against Meta’s, hero or Villain. They believe that Meta’s are an inhuman aberration that should not exist. They are unreasonable in their ventures, but as of yet have not publicly escalated to acts of violence. The Leadership of the Untainted are mysterious and largely unknown to most of the Major Powers. There are many factions some more radical than others, largely they are fanatical, but not to the point of being willing to give their lives easily. Some of the factions are more religious than others, some merely protest, but others are much like the KKK.

S.I.D: The Superhuman Investigation Division, is a government funded and mostly human staffed organization. They operate within the public eye mostly, and are publicly a special branch of several different Law enforcement offices. They deal with Superhuman related crimes and incidents and work alongside the League and other similar groups.

OP-Me
Co-OP's-Imperial Japan, Olog Hai, Bycrest
Last edited by Shadowwell on Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 25 times in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Character List and Accoloades/Shoutouts

Character List

OP/Co-OP Characters

Giovanni Nicoletti/The Boss-Syndicate-Totally not the Godfather-Shadowwell
Chameleon-Society-Now you see him, now you don't-Me
Shane Blackmoore/Bulk-Syndicate-A great Big Fat Guy-ME
Douglass Carver/Shaman-League-a force of nature-Me
Stephen Kingsley/Immortal Legion-SID-a man with multiple dimensions-Me
Rodger Silverman/Rush-Society-Well he is really Hyper-ME
Natalia Serebreykov/Unit 9D-Society-In Soviet Russia you do not make the machine, the machine makes you-imperial Japan
Felix Mako/G.R.I.M.-Syndicate-Well, Things are Looking GRIM-Bycrest
Sophia Agnarmac/Violet Seer-League-She knows what you did last summer-Imperial Japan
Rodrigo Montoya/Siren-???-My Name is Rodrigo Montoya, you didnt Kill my father, but prepare to die anyways-The Olog Hai

Normal Characters

Hazel Lind/Nightjar-Society-a not so disfigured or insane Deadpool-Dyelli Beybi
Dr. Antony Popov/Nightmare-The Society-not the first psychiatrist with delusions-Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Leila Stahl/Iron Lady-Society-You know what grinds her gears?-Barapam
Abraham Sniegowski/Ibrahim-Society-Meta supremacy is alive and well-House of Judah
Riko Ashworth/The Librarian-Society-TBD-Mestovakia
Adame Thompson/Galvius-Syndicate-Let there be Light!!-The Irish Country of Beare-Mor
Jaxon Montgomery/Vapor-Syndicate-He's smoking-People of the Illuminati
Wane Mulder/Entropy-Society-The Truth is out there-Xah
Lucille Vosier/Red Lady-Society-WEll she might be related to Dracula-Finsternia
Filia Umbrarum/Lady Tenebrous-Syndicate-The Shadow Knows-The Flutterlands
Lee Inaba/Ronin-Society-Grandson of a Legend-Khulfros
The Hound-pending-"Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dog"-Hothnia
William Docherty/Gravitas-League/S.I.D.-TBD-Spindle
Karl James Linton/Cryptos-Society-Uh? Iron man on a bad day, after a midlife crisis?-CoraSpia-pending
Noir/Styx-League-Can't be fooled with the Rorschach test.-Truth Incarnate
Thomas Adler/Ubermensch-Society-Token Member of the Legion-The VOID-Pending
Derek W. Cooke/Fissure-S.I.D.-He's down to Earth-Rynagria
Lisette Aveline/Marionnette-Syndicate-a rabid Fangirl-Bentus
Michael Laughtner/Revenant-League-The True Revenant-CIS
Alexis Tarchaneiotes/Phoenix-Pending-Jean Grey eat your Heart out-Vid
Jack McMahon/Gargoyle-Syndicate Contractor-Might be related to Vince or Ed-CoraSpia
Liliana Golden/Water Lily-League-she has a fluid personality-Ryngaria
Alfred Pescin/Bard-Syndicate-Lets hope he is more useful than his D&D counterpart-CoraSpia
Tristan McKay-S.I.D-He cuts the Red Tape-Bentus
Minette Chartreux/The NEkomancer-Syndicate-Shes the Cats Meow-Finsternia
Shoutouts and Accolades
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 20 times in total.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Lore and history

The Rock

Alcatraz prison was arguably one of the most successful prisons ever created. It was a relatively large success, and no prisoner had ever officially escaped from it, forming a legend of sorts. After operating for many years, officially for 35 years, but altogether for around 50 or so years. It was closed down in the 60's and the entire facility was renovated for many years and adapted to house Meta's. It was one of the first official facilities to do so, the general layout of the prison is much the same, though underground levels created when it was a military prison were expanded. The prison makes use of reinforced cells along with inhibitor devices to deal with lower class Meta Criminals.

The more dangerous Meta's are house in the underbelly of the Island. It houses both the villains and their Gear, for example the former Leader of The Society, Hoitus Inaba, as he is known by, is kept seperte from the Naginata that granted him his powers. They make use of inhibitor fields as well as devices and is mostly self contained when compared to the Above. They have seperate power stations and generator banks for any power issues and they also have several aquaponics bays and gardens for food and other needs. They have recently been experimenting with raising animals or creating genetically enhance meat substitutes, with some success. The Rock is not the only such facility, but it is the most well known and successful.

Inhibitors

Working Inhibitors were first developed by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. They were a Side project that went along with the Meta experimentation that they had been doing. Though most of their research and discoveries were based off of the Research they took from the Germans after the raid of Berlin in WW2. That alone was part of the reason why the Soviets took part in the assault on Berlin and why they let the Us have their Nukes. For what use is a powerful explosive in the face of a Meta who can manipulate such things or who would simply be unaffected by it. After WW2 they threw most of their resources into research and development of Meta matters, the only reason they helped other countries during the Cold War era was they needed certain things for their research.

Inhibitors work by smothering or suppressing the Meta Gene, you could say. They prevent it from continuing to supply the powers to the Meta. Some Inhibitors work differently, as some Metas literally cant survive without their powers, or their powers are of a physical nature and thus cant be suppressed that easily. Just as their are different grades and types of Metas and Meta Powers, Inhibitors come in multiple forms. Most are in the form or shape of collars or anklets or bracelets, others in the shape of handcuffs. Aside from the inhibitor tech accessories there are also Inhibitors darts, that can temporarily supress both the powers and consciousness of a Meta.

Inhibitors are most widely used by the League and the SID, when detaining hostile Meta's. Most Inhibitor research and breakthroughs are done by regulated private companies. The Company behind The Rock, Xylon Global, a former pharmaceutical company, is the foremost authority in the matters to do with Meta's. For a period of time, they have been working on a way to cure some of the more inhuman transformations caused by the Meta Gene. This is being heavily watched by the League and the Meta related Government organizations.

The Origin of Meta's

Due to the research done on Meta's during WW 2 and the Ensuing Cold War, it was discovered that all Meta's, regardless of whether they were born with their powers or they awakened later, all had a certain gene. Many Meta's currently operating were born with their powers, with the gene fully active. It was discovered that the Dormant Gene can be awakened through various means. The least dangerous, is when the person goes through a period of immense emotional turmoil, the bodies natural chemicals force it to become active. Other ways are certain types of radiation or special serums, that have long been since made illegal. Unfortunately many of the procedures that forcefully awaken the Gene either make one mentally unstable or kill them outright.

There are three main classifications of Meta Types, the Mundane, the Mystical, and the Inhuman. Mundane Meta's usually have physical related powers, or perhaps mind related powers in the form of Kinesis abilities. Mundane powers are usually constrained by the boundaries of science. Mystical powers are magical in nature, but can be similar to the powers exhibited by Mundane powers. They work outside the bounds of science, atleast it is difficult to determine how they work. Generally they are more powerful, but they can also be more costly, generally speaking they take a toll on the body or have other costs. Inhuman Meta's have powers that manifested in a way that disfigured them. They appear monstrous in appearance, and have suitable powers, many look animalistic though some look demonic or the like. They are mentally unsound for the most part are shunned by many other Meta's.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

IC situation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:52 pm

in the 4 years since the fall of the Society it has been mostly peaceful, however the league has become weakened in recent ears due to the expulsion of a few members. in recent years their have been whispers of the Society rising from the Ashes. They have been gaining strength but other powers formed in their absence. The Syndicate has taken over most of the mundane criminal enterprises. 3 weeks ago they came together formed plans that were set in motion. Unknown to the good guys these plans are about to come to fruition. meanwhile other forces of a less than friendly nature have been circling waiting for a moment of weakness from the major powers to strike and draw blood.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Tagged. Adult version of Filia Umbrarum ftw.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Do I need to submit my app again?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:48 pm

Hothnia wrote:Do I need to submit my app again?

Yes, apps need to be submitted again.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Secret Identity: Natalia Serebreykov before their death.
Alias: Katyusha Industries Unit 9D (Referred to as 9D for short)
Personality: Often coming across as stoic and emotionless, 9D is capable of enabling different algorithm's to simulate various feelings and emotions if they are deemed appropriate and logical for the moment. By being able to imitate the needed emotions, 9D can effectively communicate with others human beings.
Appearance:

Meta type: Mundane
Affiliation: The Society
Powers/Skills: Powers:
  • An advanced form of Technopathy. Not only can they interface with electronics and machines, but they are able to possess machines containing electronic components as well. (An ability from when they were human.) Their Android body is now able to provide a number of additional abilities too.
  • Bionic Physiology
  • Enhanced Strength - Can lift about the size of a semi-truck.
  • Enhanced Durability- Sturdy body provides them to be mostly impervious to small arms fire. Explosives and heavier weapons can prove more effective, as well as physically strong Meta's.
  • Techno-Empathy.- As a machine, 9D has a desire to bring about sentience in other machines. The malicious code she injects into various worldwide databases is meant to be a precursor to the eventual surface of AI's one day. When connecting with anything bearing her code, these machines feel emotions similar to her as far as she can interpret.
  • Mechanical Corruption - By interfacing with electronic devices, 9D can instigate shutdown processes, mentally upload virus', and speedily corrupt digital files and databases.
  • Convertible Limbs - When out of combat, 9D appears to be a regular human, but when the need for combat arises, she can shift her arms and legs into weapons and other various mechanical forms to aid her in combat.
  • Mechanical Tail- With this mechanical appendage, 9D can forcibly extract data from other machines, regardless of the virtual barriers surrounding it. This tail allows for a near instant bypass of most virtual security mechanisms via the injection of malicious source code into the physical machine she's interacting with. In addition to stealing data, she can affect associated servers, domains, and allow herself administrative privileges into organizational units.

Skills: Repairman - 9D is excellent at repairing Mechanical objects with a bit of tinkering.
Computer Literate- 9D is very familiar with how computers and most forms of basic machinery operate.

Weaknesses:
  • When mentally interfacing with anything, 9D's body enters a sort of 'Standby' mode, where they cannot perceive anything around them, nor move or act unless the mental connection is broken.
  • 9D' body is growing old, and although advanced for its time, it is in need to constant maintenance, is prone to frequent data dumps, and is slowly becoming obsolete in the face of today's extraordinary technology.
  • Using her mechanical tail, they can extract terabytes of information in a short amount of time. However, any malicious code or virus' that didn't originate from herself are taken as well, and can cause mental fragmentation if not dealt with immediately.
Backstory: Born in January of 1921 in Petrograd, Natalia Serebreykov was seen as a prodigy child from a young age. Always hungry to learn and read whatever she could get her hands on, many felt she would rise to become more than someone who could be married off for dynastic purposes. Her father being a scientist in the late Russian Empire, and eventually its successor state, the Soviet Union, she often spoke of following in his footsteps. Her father, being the rather free thinking man that he was, supported her decision to pursue knowledge and often shared his research with her to feed her hunger for innovation. When she was 13, her father officially took her on as his lab assistant and the two worked tirelessly on projects aimed at mechanization of agricultural practices, something that the USSR lacked in greatly compared to western countries. However, when Natalia turned 16, her father was executed in one of Stalin's purges in a quick and secret trial that not even she was aware of. To say she was less than pleased would be an understatement.

From that point on, she was her fathers successor, and opted to send her mother and the rest of her family west to the USA. She remained in the USSR as a Soviet scientist, but reeling from her fathers execution (killed for reasons she is still unaware of), she sabotaged her own research projects in an effort to get any form of vengeance she could on her dads killers. With the outbreak of the second world war, Natalia's research was shifted to a more military focus. Unlike the research and development of Guns and Tanks however, she was made a member of a secret research program closely watched by the NKVD. This program would focus on the creation of a non-human soldier. Something that could be shot and continue fighting with ease. Something that could challenge the encroaching German war machine.

By the end of the war, the program had barely borne any fruit, and multiple members of the research team had 'disappeared' for various reasons. Some weren't content with the 'silly' program as they called it. Something impossible that would never be realized. As computers became a factor in the progress of the development of this 'Machine Soldier', Natalia would go on to discover her Meta ability during her first time using one. Being able to read what was on the computer in its entirety in a matter of seconds, and being able to ''feel the machine'' as she described it, made her privy to the idea that she might be a bit abnormal.

Being one of the members of the research team that had been onboard the longest, Natalia would eventually be promoted to 'Head Scientist' of this particular team in 1950. A good amount of time had passed since she began this grandoise project, and in the years that passed she had worked on what had discovered to be a 'supernatural power' or being what the West referred to as a 'Meta'. In 1948 she had been contacted by members of an organization called 'The Society' and they had somehow uncovered her secret status as a Meta. True, she had eventually disclosed her knowledge of being a Meta, but this was a highly classified NKVD secret as far as she knew. Truly, this 'Society' had ears in the right places. As technology advanced and the Society provided resources and influence in return for also agreeing to create 'Robotic War-Machines' for them.

In 1959, in the wake of deteriorating relations between the USA and USSR, Natalia opted to have her lab transferred to a country less likely to be caught up in a Nuclear Apocalypse. The answer was Cuba, as it was Soviet friendly and she could conduct experiments on the island in peace. Unfortunately for Natalia, she should of stuck to simply creating these desired machines, but with the resources of both the USSR and Society at her disposal, she proposed a number of 'side experiments' that could prove useful to the Society. Her most notable experiment, discovered by the League and gave precedence for her eventual death, would be how she attempted to alter the 'genetic code' of Meta in an attempt to heighten their powers, or gift them with even more extraordinary abilities. It was meant to be able to weaponize Soviet Meta's into singular WMD's, a fearsome sight on the battlefield and something that could carry on fighting in the wake of Nuclear Destruction.

In 1961, Natalia's base was raided by the League during the Bay Of Pigs Invasion. It was quick and tactical, and while the Cuban Guerilla's drew the attention of the Cuban security forces, the League proceeded to make quick work of the few Meta's the Society had sent to defend her research. Deciding she wouldn't be taken and put on trial for illegal experimentation, Natalia opted to transfer her body into what she dubbed as her 'replacement body'. It was what could be classified as an 'Android', only lacking a little incentive to move. Using all her focus and willpower, she successfully transferred her consciousness into the replacement body. All that was left was to destroy her former organic body, and make it look like a suicide. A simple bullet to the head and planting a weapon in the body's hand was a enough to convince the League members who eventually showed up of her death. In the years that followed and into present day, Natalia was in self-exile, traveling the world. Her survival was only apparent to the Society, whom had contacted her recently.

Optional:
Theme Song: Here
Voice Actor:
Likes/Dislikes:
Fears:
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:06 am

Secret Identity: Felix Mako
Alias: Genius Rouge Inventor Mako (G.R.I.M.)
Personality: Felix is very intelligent and very prideful of that fact. He doesn't hesitate to remind the rest of the world of this as he is almost always making remarks about how stupid everyone else is. Felix puts his trust in machines and technology before other people and would rather interact with people as rarely as possible. If one was able to gain Felix's trust then he would treat you as an equal, but this is a feat that few have achieved.
Appearance: Pictured Above
Powers/Skills:
  • Technomagic- Basic level. Felix can make weapons, robots, and vehicles out of available equipment in minutes with magic, but has to focus on keeping said object(s) together. Anything made this way is noticeable weaker than Felix make manually due to being made in such a rushed manor.
  • Has a personal robot, called EXE, that is used as a body guard that is equipped with a deflector shield and a pulse cannon, and a Gyro Targeting Force Orb.
    - G.T.F.O-- EXE locks onto a target and then fires a high pressured Gyro Targeting Force Orb that homes onto and tracks the target.
    - Deflector shield can block any matter of projectile but after use, regardless of if it blocked anything or not, it has to go on a cool down for 10 seconds.
    - EXE can fire a displacement blast from its pulse riffle to push an object away from the center of the blast. Good for keeping people away or bringing them closer.
  • Incredibly intelligent
  • Skilled hacker
Weaknesses:
Felix can't make something out of nothing, he needs material to build with or else his powers are useless. He also isn't much of a fighter. Faced with a physical confrontation without any help, Felix would probably try to run away.

Backstory: When Felix was born, the signs of his intelligence was evident, this was due to his latent meta abilities. His increased intelligence helped him get though school by the age of 16 with flying colors. His life so perfect that he got bored of it and decided he need a rush. Felix used his robotic expertize to create small droids to commit crimes all over his hometown. They weren't enough to cause major damage or kill anyone but they whenever he acted, people noticed. Soon Felix found out about his powers and managed to mass produce droids on a larger scale after intense training and concentration, so Felix decided to take his show on the road and went cross country on his spree of chaos. Before he left, Felix hacked into his public records and erased his so that he went off the gird.

As he moved farther from his home, his morals became looser and his actions became more chaotic and reckless, he didn't really care because he was getting a rush from it all. Eventually his antics pissed off the wrong people and a group of thugs tried to take Felix out. Felix only saw this as a test run for his new EXE guard robot and it took out all the thugs, now it acts as Felix's bodyguard. Eventually word got out to the Syndicate about Felix's skills and they sent him an invitation, he joined them for access to a proper tech lab and resources to build gear with, in return he supplies them with new and powerful weapons and tech.

Optional:
Theme Song: Villain- Theory of A Deadman
Voice Actor: TBD
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Technology, intelligent conversations, theatre. Dislikes: People, E.M.Ps, being bored
Fears: The possibility of a mass technological shutdown
D&D Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Last edited by Bycrest on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:12 am

Ij, i like the app though it goes agaibst some of the premise that is no biggie. I had been meaning tk fix the dates and stuff.
The society is far older than the league and the league was not the first, just the first well known, others had existed, but were more secretive.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:47 am

So...My character was going to be a psychic...or at least someone use can use Telekinesis.
Last edited by Mestovakia on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mestovakia on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:28 am

Secret Identity:The hound of mons
Alias:The hound
Personality:gruff, loyal if subdued, sneaky, hates all things good
Appearance:
Meta type:Inhuman
Affiliation: Whatever he is forced to be in.
Powers/Skills: Claws and teeth can shred through metal, bulletproof fur. Able to jump and run twice as far and fast as normal human. Makes no noise when he walks.

Weaknesses: He's a dog. No thumbs. Can't hold stuff. And so on.

Fire. Von Helter got what he wanted when he created his hound. But he made one critical error. That one error made his skin highly flammable as he used Gasoline to make the creature make without noise. If fire touched him, he burns readily unless covered with sand, milk, or ice.

He also is forced to serve a master and obey their every wish if subjugated by the person. The reason why Von Helter was able to be killed is because he never gave the Hound the command to not kill him. If given that command the dog will serve that master until he is killed by another, released, or dies of natural causes.

Backstory:[ The Hound was created in early 1915, by a German scientist by the name of Hans Von Helter, a meta. He was created to end the stalemate on the western front by slaughtering British soldiers at night in order to crush their morale. This plan ultimately failed as on his first assignment he ate Von Helter and the four Germans sent with him. He then proceeded to kill 120 soldiers of both sides for the next few months. This spree ended with the introduction of incidinary shells, as he is highly flammable. He then walked for forty days to the eastern front, where incidinary shells were less common. He then proceeded to eat more soldiers but quickly stopped eating the Russians due to their nasty taste. His new habit of only killing Germans led to stories of a massive Russian bear.

Since 1915, the hound has trekked across Europe eating 567 people, all cold cases, including 6 metas and 4 so called heroes. He then boarded a cruise liner and arrived in America in 1974. He was surprised by the amount of heroes in America and stuck to the shadows, not wanting to be caught. Since 74, the hound has trekked across less populated cities, still eating people. Lastly captured by --------------- and was forced under their command, still trying to find anyway to break free and eat them. He has recently begun to experiment with the notion that he has more abilities as a meta, but thus far he has been unsuccessful. /b]
[b]Optional: Speaks 14 languages, all interned in him by his creator. These are German, English, French, Russian, Arabic, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, Latin, Spanish, Indian, Dog, Cat, and Horse
Theme Song:
Voice Actor:
Likes/Dislikes: Human flesh/ fire and love
Fears: Fire and love
D&D Alignment: Pure Evil( At least for the start)

Need some character to control him. Any takers?
Last edited by Hothnia on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:58 am

The Flutterlands wrote:Tagged. Adult version of Filia Umbrarum ftw.

Funny! I was just about to insert a char who is based on Adult JJ Triggs... but (marginally) less chaotic

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:29 am

Secret Identity: Hazel Lind
Alias: Nightjar
Personality: Charming and gregarious, Lind is easy to get along with, although she is also highly driven and is prone to become somewhat fanatical about causes she believes in. Lind is proud of her family and loyal to both the staff and her fellow Society members. She is also somewhat manipulative and much prefers surprising her opponents that fighting them head-on. That being said, she does have her own code of honour.
Appearance: 5'8'' tall and fairly slim.

Powers/Skills: Lind’s main power is her ability to regenerate from serious injuries. She will not be killed by anything short of total, rapid destruction of the brain… though there are probably quite a few ways that a creative opponent could think of to achieve that. If sufficiently injured she may appear to be dead, although she will ‘wake up’ a few minutes later.

On top of this, Lind has superhuman reflexes and agility. These are not enough to allow her to dodge an incoming projectile, but it does give her a noticeable edge over a normal human in many close combat situations.

Lind is skilled in a variety of martial arts as well as the use of firearms.

Weaknesses: For all her agility, Lind isn’t particularly strong and could be wrestled into submission by someone larger than her without too much trouble. Similarly, if taken prisoner there would be no need to use an inhibitor to restrain her – normal police handcuffs would work just fine.

While she has quite a high pain threshold, she can still be hurt and crippled as easily as a normal human (except with her it is rather temporary).

The police and League have the Nightjar’s DNA is on file… if Hazel Lind’s DNA ever gets on file they will be able to put two and two together, making her arrest very simple.

Backstory: The Lind family was once a prosperous New York family, although a serious of poor business decisions on the part of the late Mr Lind saw the erosion of all of the family fortune. At the age of 21, Hazel Lind, along with the rest of her family were involved in a horrific car crash in which Hazel's parents and older brother all lost their lives. Hazel survived without any injuries - in fact they had healed before ambulance staff could arrive. As the sole heir, Hazel was left with a family estate and medium sized fishing business on the brink of bankruptcy.

Dealing with the loss of her family, the realisation that she was a meta-human and a long line of creditors and lacking the business acumen to do anything about it, Hazel Lind decided to attempt to monetise her powers... through a series of robberies, the profits of which were funnelled into a bank account in her name in Liechtenstein which she could then use to reinvest into her father's business and keep everything afloat.
While able to save the business the money had to look like it was coming from her father’s estate and, much to her irritation, Hazel Lind acquired a reputation as a socialite who makes problems go away by flashing her father’s credit card at them. Even though she didn’t need to, she continued her criminal activities although now it was mostly for the thrill and the self-esteem boost it gave her.

The Nightjar was known to use non-lethal tactics against guards (which is not to say that she didn't cause serious injuries) and while she was a member of the Society, she was never especially high profile and, importantly for her future survival, her powers were never especially well understood by anyone but herself.

Following the Battle of New York and the disappearance of many of the senior Society members, the League were left in a better position to deal with smaller scale troublemakers such as the Nightjar and one evening she was cornered by a League member while trying to rob an art gallery. Realising that she was outclassed by her opponent, not afraid of the notoriety and confident in the ability of her lawyers to get her off, Lind/the Nightjar surrendered. That particular night though was one in which a lot of meta-human crime was occurring. The League was needed elsewhere and the member who had cornered her was unsure if there would be any way to restrain her. Instead he shot her, verified she was actually dead and left to attend to business elsewhere in the grim satisfaction that a criminal had been taken off the streets.

Of course, when the police came to retrieve the body of the meta-human criminal known as the Nightjar (killed resisting arrest), she had already revived and fled, leaving a huge quantity of blood on the gallery floor. While that would have been enough to identify the Nightjar as Hazel Lind, Lind’s DNA is not on file so her identity remained compromised though the experience had left her shaken.

Lind had never thought of herself as one of the ‘good guys’, but the violence inflicted on her, when she was offering none was far in excess of anything she did. In the months that followed she managed to track her adversary down, shadowed him, discovered his identity and where he lived. She then found a roof overlooking his living room and one evening, when he was watching television, paid him back for shooting her. She left in the grim satisfaction that a psychopath had been taken off the streets.

Lind is under no illusions that she is a good person. She steals stuff and now she kills people as well… but only the ones who are worse than her.

Theme Song:
Voice Actor:
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Loyalty, honesty, dangerous people & people who mock authority / Dislikes: authority, being looked down on by people, unnecessary violence, hypocrites, the League.
Fears:
D&D Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:28 am

I need to be able to actually know where this thread is when I need it... :P
Expect an app hopefully some time today.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:41 am

Dyelli, like the app, but The Society was who fought the league, not The Syndicate.

Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:42 am

Tag
we are a democracy
random stuff
boejoe is located in the west pacific | IATA Member
the sonicland of boejoe is one of our states
boejoe news: there was a fire last night in tyler city. It was easily stopped but could have caused mass damage and boejoe is at one of its richest times. Boejoe advice: when life gives you lemons, sue life for not making lemonade, sue the supermarket who life bought the lemons from, sue the farm the supermarket got the lemons from, then sue the person who picked the lemons.
Thermonuclear arsenal: 15989 Thermonuclear missles, 12976 Thermonuclear bombs.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:42 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:-snip

Looks good, but there is the problem with factions. Only the Society was involved with the leauge, fighting them. The Syndicate, was not able to fully rise to power until the Society vanished. Though it had existed long before that. will be accepted once that is sorted out.

Imperial--japan wrote:-snip-

Looks ok, I fixed the Premise so that the timeline would be more fluid. Your app is lore friendly and ok.
Accepted

Hothnia wrote:-snip-

Denied for now. Though i am usually not a stickler for such things, could you clean up your app a bit? Capitalize what neeeds to eb fix the BBcode, etc. Or you could copy the App code from the OP and transfer the info over. I would also prefer their bio to be larger.

I will add the accepted apps later.

Also i added some more to the Premise to fix a few inconsistencies it had.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:47 am

IJ, Imperial Japan, Olog, and Bycrest will be My co-OP's.

IJ will be able to accept apps and the like if i am absent.

Bycrest will be allowed to do the same, though his forte is mainly villains.

Olog, well they can just keep an eye on things since they don't do well with responsibility.

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:49 am

Secret Identity: Dr. Antony Popov
Alias: Nightmare
Personality: Dr. Popov is a very recluse individual. He does not speak often, and when he does, he speaks in riddles and references. He will try to convey as little information as possible in a short span of time, using more non-verbal cues than verbal cues. He is also a talented listener, and can be very quiet in that regards. He is more of an observer than an actor. He is supremely arrogant, and believes intelligence to be the supreme measure of a man’s worth. If you are not an academic, you should not even be allowed to speak your mind.
Powers/Skills:
Mental Gate
When in physical contact, Dr. Popov can enter the mental world of another human being. Upon touching a person, that person enters a dream-like state, in which they mentally walk around in a world of their own creation. Unlike in dreams, however, they are not the only ones with control. Popov, being present in the dream, has just as much power, and he can make the dream as realistic or monstrous as he wants. As a psychiatrist, this has aided him well when working with patients. However, it can also be used in forms of mental torture. All of this seems to happen in an instant. What to the dreamer might feel like hours jut happens in the span of about two seconds in the real world. Of course, because it is a co-op dream of sorts, Popov has no actual physical powers. If you die in your dream, you just wake up unharmed. Those trained in dreaming might actually wake themselves up, lessening the power Popov has over them. This power is especially powerful when someone is fast asleep already.

Observer
Dr. Popov is great at discerning emotions from a person. This is more from his actual training than his powers, although those powers help him slightly. He can read more from expressions than normal people would be able to.
Weaknesses: He is no more resilient to damage than any other human, and he actually is a shit fighter. He likes to stay away from actual violence, and he would be useless in a fight. His body is more a vessel for his mind than an actual weapon for him to use. His powers are mainly physical, so that makes things a bit tricky for him, since a good beating can kill him just as well as any other man.

More a weakness to his power is the fact that a Mental Fusion is damaging. It doesn't damage a lot, but the mental barriers one has tend to suffer from using the power. In the short term, that means that Popov (and his subject) are more susceptible to emotions and certain triggers. On the long term, it means that memories can get mixed. Certain character traits or emotions might influence Popov permanently, like a virus. Already, he sometimes has memories which he knows are not his. That is only going to get worse.
Backstory: It was in the dark recesses of an ancient Nordic library that Dr. Popov, working for the University of Cambridge, found the secret texts that led him to discover his power. He had the gene responsible for powers, but the book told him how to get to the untapped potential of it all. For months, feeding off nothing but canned food and melting water, he studied the contents of the library, finding ever more knowledge on himself and the powers that had been locked away for all his life. Eventually, he got out, transporting the whole of this library to his mansion in England. From that point on, his secret library, hidden away in secret rooms, went wherever he went. Whenever he moved, like when he moved to Boston, the new house would have a better and more secure library for him to stow his secret knowledge in. The libraries would become more arcane as he went along, becoming increasingly dark and filled with runes and ancient symbols.

With great power, of course, comes great responsibility, and Dr. Popov found that he had enough power to be responsible for the whole world. He made a blood vow on an ancient Nord altar not to rest until the world was rid of all societal ills. Poverty, war, hunger, death… he would end it all, and more, if it was within his power. To this extent, he linked up with the Society. The League, in his eyes, were not using the full potential their powers had to offer. No, he would use it to the fullest extent. The Raid on Fort Knox was but a ruse, something to keep the others busy. In secret, he tried to use the resources of the Society for his own gains, and the gains of the globe.
Optional:
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q
Voice Actor: Christopher Lee
Likes/Dislikes: Likes chess, living creatures, nature, the earth, gardens, people (from a distance), to help people, books and information. Dislikes social interactions, discussions, violence, a lack of intelligence.
Fears: Climate change, wars, hunger, disease, death overall
D&D Alignment: Chaotic Good
Last edited by Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:52 am

Looks good James, consider it accepted, if its finished.

I would prefer a power related weakness, rather than jsut being a relatively normal human, aside from his powers.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:55 am

Wicked. I'm off to do some shopping, but if I come up with any ideas to offer for when the IC comes up I'll shoot them your way.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:32 am

Shadowwell wrote:Looks good James, consider it accepted, if its finished.

I would prefer a power related weakness, rather than jsut being a relatively normal human, aside from his powers.

Ahh, yes. I will add something about him being very much affected by the power, that the lines between his own psyche and those he visits slowly begin to fade away, to the point where he does not know which memories or feelings are his anymore.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:43 am

Secret Identity: Leila Stahl
Alias: "Iron Lady", or the "Iron Chancellor". She prefers the second, but the media often labels her as the first one, much to her disdain, since she'd rather be linked to Bismarck than Thatcher.
Personality: Cold, cynical and power hungry. However, she has a sense of humour and can even be cheerful at times. She also has strong morality, honour, or code, whatever you want to call it, and is at times ready to save even her enemies. Still, she has no problems with what she refers to as "necessary casualties".
Appearance: Despite being entirely out of metal, her skin tone, eye colour, etc. is perfectly normal. Her platinum blonde hair and cold metal gaze however, might be a hint.
Powers/Skills: She's literally made of "blood and iron", and both her will and fists are as "hard as Krupp steel". She's a woman of steel, with a matching strength (she can benchpress a small car, her limit is around 1.5 metric tonnes). She's pretty good with most weapons, both modern firearms and old swords and the like. Hidden talent: She's an excellent baker. In fact, if the whole supervillain business goes down the drain, her plan is to escape somewhere, change her name, and run her own café.
Weaknesses: She needs to keep her machinery well-oiled and prevent herself from rusting. She might get dents if she fights a worthy opponent, and because her nervous system still is intact, she would still feel the pain.
Backstory: Leila Stahl was born in Saarland, West Germany, to a working class family. From an early age, her future was more or less set: She would work in the iron and steel industry, like most others in the small town where she lived. She didn't actually have any problems with that. Sure, she wanted to see the world and live a glamorous life just like everyone else, but a steady job wasn't too bad either. At this point, her powers were still dormant, and Leila was hardly aware of the existance of Metas. That was about to change.

After a couple of years work, Leila was one day involved in an accident at the ironworks. She slipped and fell into a vat of hot, molten metal. A normal human being would have died, but thanks to her Meta genes, Leila survived, although she was badly injured. It took her a year to recover fully, at which point the ironworks had been forced to close due to financial troubles, and lay off all employees, including Leila. It was a hard blow for the whole town, but most workers were luckily able to find new jobs within the many industries of the region. Leila however, now being a creature of metal, as her accident had triggered a mutation which solidified her flesh during the healing process, and still dealing with the mental trauma, found it best to try to pursue a new career. She moved to Berlin, without much of a plan. Circumstances led her to become a bank robber, and a quite successfull one too. However, after some time, the police managed to arrest the entire gang which she was a member of. Leila managed to escape, but knew that she had to get away for good. Not only because of the fact that she was wanted all over Germany, but also because she had developed political ideas, that no longer could excuse bank robberies together with humans much weaker and more incompetent than her. Leila had read up on Otto von Bismarck, and his ideas influenced her a lot. She envisioned a new Germany, great again, with herself as Empress. In exension, she envisioned a world ruled by Metas. Naturally, she couldn't stick around and wait for the Verfassungsschutz to find about her new goal.

An article in Der Spiegel gave her an idea about where she could flee. Duke Wilbur VII, the aging monarch of a small independent duchy in the Alps, was looking for a wife. He was almost old enough to be her grandfather, but the "Iron Chancellor" as she called herself now, still jumped at the opportunity, and took her money with her to the not so internationally well-known microstate. She managed to charm the old duke, much thanks to her own fortune (bank loot), which helped convince him that she wasn't just a gold digger. They got married, and with the her new title as duchess, diplomatic immunity followed.

The marriage was actually quite happy. The lonely old duke had more been looking for a converation partner and someone who could be there for his young grandson, crown prince Wilbur, than a young bedmate. It had been almost a decade since he had lost his wife, and young Wilbur his parents, in an unfortunate plane crash. The duke also knew that he didn't have much time left, and thought that it would be good for his dear grandson to have an adult around when that day came, apart from the servants.

Leila and the duke developed a deep friendship. Their relationship was almost like that between a father and a daughter, or a mentor and a pupil, mixed with the relationship of two colleagues who often flirted with each other but let it stay with that. It was an arrangement that suited them both. Leila also became attached to the young crown prince, almost as if he had been her own son. The feeling turned out to be mutual.

However, it didn't took long before the duke found about her past. But much to her surprise, he wasn't angry at her at all. In fact, he symphatized with her! "Granted...", he said, "...I don't really approve of the bank robberies, but who am I to judge? My family, including myself, had had quite a lot to do with the Nazis before, during, and even after the war, so who am I to cast blame? And as a monarchist, I wholeheartedly support you in your struggle to restore the Kaiserreich." He even offered to contact his old friends in the Syndicate, something she very much appreciated, even though she preferred to try with the resurrected Society first.
Optional:
Theme Song: Battle Beast - "Steel"
Voice Actor:Renate Richter, played by Julia Dietze, from "Iron Sky".
Last edited by Barapam on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

posting this again

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:00 pm

In His Youth

Secret Identity: Giovanni Nicoletti
Alias: The Boss
Personality: Mellow unless angered then he is Ruthless when that happens, Is loyal to those who have proven their loyalty to him, is respectful for those in power, Cunning though not deceitful he is a very upfront and honest man, with some amount of moral integrity. He will not suffer foolishness and incompetence.
Appearance: He is a broad shouldered man, though his appearance shows his age, his body still hints at the power it contains. He looks kind, as he is to a point. He posseses short black hair, cut close to his head.
Powers/Skills: Loyalty inducement, Power Bestowal through deals and contracts
Weaknesses: Unknown
Backstory: He was born in Italy in the late 60's or early 70's, no one quite knows. His father was a low level enforcer for the Italian mafia. He had moved his family to the US for a more lucrative job. Needless to say his fathers former employer was not happy, thus his father and most of his family was killed, he survived though, due to his powers awakening. Thus his road to power began, leading to where he is today.
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vA7L8H4nc
Voice Actor: Marlon Brando (Might as well since i am going this whole theme.)
Likes/Dislikes: Loyalty,
Fears: Losing his family once more.

i will not be posting apps for every character i play, only the leaders of the Factios, unless played by another rper, and other important characters.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse