NATION

PASSWORD

The Legion Foundation - Shaping Our Future

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Canone
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Canone » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:12 am

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: President Heinz Hedsen
Nation of Applicant: Canone
URL to Nation or Organization: Canone
Brief Bio: President Heinz Hedsen is 1st president of Canone. He had been many entities and very kind.
Amount Donated: $250 Million
What do you hope to see done with your money? Donating for education, health, and other humanity aids
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: $100 Million
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: $150 Million
[]Legion Dianite Fund, amount:
Remarks: HEINZ HEDSENN

User avatar
Gegeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 404
Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gegeia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:15 am

GRANTS APPLICATION
Image
This application is in response to your telegram to me. Thank you :)
Name of Applicant: NationStates Development Fund
Nation of Applicant: Gegeia
URL to Nation or Organization: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=360513
Brief Bio: Our aim is to provide and facilitate economic development among all NationStates countries. We also aim to raise fund for countries who are in need of financial aid.

Cost Requested: Any amount you wish to donate.
What do you hope to accomplish? To help our fellow countries who are in need.
How long would it take before we can see results? As soon as possible.
Remarks:-

Are you applying from a particular fund: []Yes, [x]No
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC
[]Legion Children's Fund
哥亞邦國總統 | President of Gegeia
Chairman of GegCorp Holdings
Founder of NationStates Development Fund
--Gegeian Storefronts--
Gegeiamedia|Gegeia Butterworth Airport|Gegeia Airlines|Embassy Program of Gegeia|Gegtron Fuels

-----
Gegeia is a IATA Member

-----
本網頁為哥亞邦國政府版權所有。This storefront is under the protection of the Government of the Federal Republic of Gegeia.

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:01 am

Verdiga wrote:
DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Hendrik Björk
Nation of Applicant: Verdiga
URL to Nation or Organization: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=verdiga
Brief Bio: Prime Minister of Verdiga for 7 and a half months, former Vice President to Alysa Avnas

Amount Donated: NS$1,500,000
What do you hope to see done with your money? I wish for the money used for medical research, on cancer research in particular, on humanitarian aid, on foreign aid in particular, and for child welfare, on education in particular.
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [✓]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[✓]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: NS$500,000
[✓]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount: NS$500,000
[✓]Legion Children's Fund, amount: NS$500,000
[]Legion Dianite Fund, amount:
Remarks: 90% of these are from the International Aid budget, and 10% of these from my bank account.


Image



To Mr Hendrik Björk of Verdiga:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation thanks you for your amazing donation of NS$1.5 million! We can assure you that your donations will be put to good use, to be maximally utilized for our causes and projects. The Legion Foundation hopes to invite a representative from your organization to our annual Legion Foundation Gala for all donors and partners. We will contact you soon when we are organizing it.

Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:05 am

New Edom wrote:FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
Name of Applicant: Queen Mara I
Nation of Applicant: The Allied States of New Edom
URL to Nation or Organization: New Edom
Brief Bio: Queen Mara I is one of the two heads of state of New Edom. She is primarily concerned with guiding her nation in its humanitarian, civil rights, educational and medical goals. She was educated mostly privately but has an equivalent to a bachelor of science degree, focusing primarily on Botany. Queen Mara was ambassador from New Edom to the World Assembly before becoming head of state two years ago, and has been Chair of the Agricultural Reform Project for four years.

Feedback and/or Suggestions:

"I would like to thank this Foundation for helping our country recover from civil war. In areas where tehre was poor infrastructure and where agricultural capacity had been damaged by war, people were starving. The Agricutural Reform Project has enabled communities to grow their own food and has saved many lives. This could not have been done without the generous support of the Foundation. Partnership with the nation of pnation[Callaban[/nation] in being advised of the possibility of obtaining grants and making avilable the resourcs for using Aquaponics kits and dirigible transport to deliver them to the troubled areas has been a godsend. I recommend any who can contribute to the Legion foundation in any way that they should do so. It has reminded me that even in a troubled world there are people who are altruistic and use their resources wisely."


Image



To HM Queen Mara I of New Edom:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation is very happy to hear such wonderful feedback! Moments like these are why the foundation does what it does, providing financial assistance as a means to support various important causes around the world, in areas of education, arts and creativity. We have also reached out to more needs to help tackle poverty, disaster and various activisms in hopes of changing the world and shaping our future.

We are pleased to hear such positive feedback from Your Majesty, and we will continue to do work hard to reach more people in need of our help.

Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Susan Desmond
Foundation President
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:05 am

Canone wrote:DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: President Heinz Hedsen
Nation of Applicant: Canone
URL to Nation or Organization: Canone
Brief Bio: President Heinz Hedsen is 1st president of Canone. He had been many entities and very kind.
Amount Donated: $250 Million
What do you hope to see done with your money? Donating for education, health, and other humanity aids
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: $100 Million
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: $150 Million
[]Legion Dianite Fund, amount:
Remarks: HEINZ HEDSENN


Image



To President Heinz Hedsenn of Canone:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation thanks you for your amazing donation of NS$250 million! We can assure you that your donations will be put to good use, to be maximally utilized for our causes and projects. The Legion Foundation hopes to invite a representative from your organization to our annual Legion Foundation Gala for all donors and partners. We will contact you soon when we are organizing it.

Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:32 am

Gegeia wrote:GRANTS APPLICATION
(Image)
This application is in response to your telegram to me. Thank you :)
Name of Applicant: NationStates Development Fund
Nation of Applicant: Gegeia
URL to Nation or Organization: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=360513
Brief Bio: Our aim is to provide and facilitate economic development among all NationStates countries. We also aim to raise fund for countries who are in need of financial aid.

Cost Requested: Any amount you wish to donate.
What do you hope to accomplish? To help our fellow countries who are in need.
How long would it take before we can see results? As soon as possible.
Remarks:-

Are you applying from a particular fund: []Yes, [x]No
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC
[]Legion Children's Fund


Image



To Nationstates Development Fund of Gegeia:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation has reviewed your applications, and we are happy to inform you that your requested grants have been wonderfully approved! With such, the Legion Foundation will be issuing NS$300 million for this project. We hope that the funding will be put to good use, and we hope to see results in these endeavours.

In light of such a wonderful initiative, the foundation has decided to issue an additional NS$500,000 stipend as a reward for such a project to be conceptualized! This stipend can be used for any purpose and does not necessary have to involve the project. We hope to see the world of education and arts take a more significant role in the international stage as we push for more of these endeavours. We'd love if you'll update us on the progress and the latest developments of your fund, and we look forward to you paying it forward with this grant.

All the best!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Susan Desmond
Foundation President
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Brasil Novo wrote:DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Ricardo Cardoso
Nation of Applicant: Brasil Novo
URL to Nation or Organization:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=brasil_novo
Brief Bio: Born in 1978, Ricardo Cardoso is the Brasil Novo vice-president and funder of the National Intentional Bank. He has 2 children with his spouse Natália.

Amount Donated: 90,000,000 NS$
What do you hope to see done with your money?To be used in Humanitarian Medical Fund
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [X]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[X]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: 90,000,000
Remarks: Thank you


Image



To Vice-President Ricardo Cardoso of Brasil Novo:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation thanks you for your amazing donation of NS$90 million! Please accept our most sincere apologies for missing your application earlier on, and thank you so much for reminding us! We can assure you that your donations will be put to good use, to be maximally utilized for our causes and projects. The Legion Foundation hopes to invite a representative from your organization to our annual Legion Foundation Gala for all donors and partners. We will contact you soon when we are organizing it.

Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
Menavolosia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1303
Founded: Aug 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Menavolosia » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:22 am

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Presiudent Michele Pamplonza
Nation of Applicant: The Commonwealth of Menavolosia
URL to Nation or Organization: http://www.nationstates.net/menavolosia
Brief Bio: She is the Party Leader of the Menavolosian National People's Party which is the ruling party of Menavolosia since 2059. She became Prime Minister in 2059 and Became President in 2055.

Amount Donated: 1.3 Trillion NSD
What do you hope to see done with your money? Put to good use.
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: 250,000,000,000
[x]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount: 250,000,000,000
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: 550,000,000,000
[x]Legion Dianite Fund, amount: 250,000,000,000
Remarks: n/a
Last edited by Menavolosia on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Confederation of Menavolosia | Established by Coup d'etat of 2015| God save Menavolosia
[b]His Excellency, President Atorio Yetrono
2014 Revolution = Won
Menavolosian Civil War = Treaty
2nd Menavolosian-Azenyanistani War. = Won
NPE Threat of Invasion = Diplomatic Victory
Newne Carribean Crisis = Victory
Liberation of Andorra = Withdrawn.
Camplings Civil War = WITHDRAWN
GDR Coup d'etat Crisis = WITHDRAWN
NPE Led Coalition War of Menavolosian Destruction = TREATY
Menavolosian War for Independence = TREATY
Novokrainan Invasion of Menavolosia = Ongoing.

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Menavolosia wrote:DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Presiudent Michele Pamplonza
Nation of Applicant: The Commonwealth of Menavolosia
URL to Nation or Organization: http://www.nationstates.net/menavolosia
Brief Bio: She is the Party Leader of the Menavolosian National People's Party which is the ruling party of Menavolosia since 2059. She became Prime Minister in 2059 and Became President in 2055.

Amount Donated: 1.3 Trillion NSD
What do you hope to see done with your money? Put to good use.
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: 250,000,000,000
[x]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount: 250,000,000,000
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: 550,000,000,000
[x]Legion Dianite Fund, amount: 250,000,000,000
Remarks: n/a


Image



To President Michele Pamplonza of Menavolosia:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation thanks you for your amazing donation of NS$1.3 trillion! However, in order to keep with the realities of RP, we can only accept up to NS$15 billion dollars! We can assure you that your donations will be put to good use, to be maximally utilized for our causes and projects. The Legion Foundation hopes to invite a representative from your organization to our annual Legion Foundation Gala for all donors and partners. We will contact you soon when we are organizing it.

Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
Abidawe
Diplomat
 
Posts: 769
Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Abidawe » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:43 am

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Sir Thomas Bascom
Nation of Applicant: Abidawe
URL to Nation or Organization: Abidawe
Brief Bio: Notably one of the richest men in Abidawe, President Bascom's net worth is estimated to be around 72 Billion NSD. He enjoys donating to charities and notable organizations that work for the betterment of the world.

Amount Donated: NSD2 Billion
What do you hope to see done with your money? I hope to see major improvements in any area: life, technology, etc.
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: NSD500 Million
[x]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount: NSD500 Million
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: NSD500 Million
[x]Legion Dianite Fund, amount: NSD500 Million
Remarks: I expect good things will be done with this donation and thank you for your time and consideration.
Region - The Commonwealth Federation
About Me
DEFCON Level: 5: Peacetime
Anglo-Abida War - VICTORY
Abida-Novaya War - VICTORY
Jongi Civil War - VICTORY
Pustoshi Civil War - VICTORY
On Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse:
Ailiailia wrote:I don't intend to survive. After six hours on General, I welcome the prospect of becoming a brainless zombie.

On Tim Tebow:
Bythyrona wrote:46.5 COMPLETION PERCENTAGE IS NOT ADEQUATE. HOW ARE YOU DISPUTING THIS? HE HAS ALL THE TALENT OF RYAN LINDLEY IN THE PROS WITH A PERMANENT ESPN TARGET ON HIS BACK.

Other:
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Hammer Britannia wrote:TRIGGERED, PERMA BANNED FOR CALLING ME A BOOK

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:34 am

Abidawe wrote:DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Sir Thomas Bascom
Nation of Applicant: Abidawe
URL to Nation or Organization: Abidawe
Brief Bio: Notably one of the richest men in Abidawe, President Bascom's net worth is estimated to be around 72 Billion NSD. He enjoys donating to charities and notable organizations that work for the betterment of the world.

Amount Donated: NSD2 Billion
What do you hope to see done with your money? I hope to see major improvements in any area: life, technology, etc.
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: NSD500 Million
[x]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount: NSD500 Million
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: NSD500 Million
[x]Legion Dianite Fund, amount: NSD500 Million
Remarks: I expect good things will be done with this donation and thank you for your time and consideration.


Image



To President Thomas Bascom of Abidawe:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation thanks you for your amazing donation of NS$2 billion! We can assure you that your donations will be put to good use, to be maximally utilized for our causes and projects. The Legion Foundation hopes to invite a representative from your organization to our annual Legion Foundation Gala for all donors and partners. We will contact you soon when we are organizing it.

Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:00 am

Image

The Legion Foundation is proud to announce the brand new

Legion Gaia Trust

The Legion Gaia Trust aims to serve the environment that is clouded with pollution and political blockage. The Legion Gaia Trust believes in conserving the environment through various modes of energy conservation, seeking alternatives to resource consumption in order to minimize destruction to the environment. As cynical as it sounds, nothing can be done without capital, and with this trust, we then would have the power to make real changes to better our world. Mr Ted Walker, a prominent environmentalist, has been appointed as the trust's managing director. I, as foundation president, am proud that our foundation has reached yet another new milestone in our continued efforts to change the world.

Sincerely yours,

Image
Dr Susan Desmond
Foundation President
The Legion Foundation

User avatar
Fondia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Jun 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fondia » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:16 pm

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Mr. Frinza Mignoun
Nation of Applicant: Fondia
URL to Nation or Organization: www.pizzahouse.co.fo
Brief Bio:
Amount Donated: $150,000,000
What do you hope to see done with your money? This will help poor families around world
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: $50,000,000
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: $100,000,000
[]World Dianite Fund, amount:
[]Legion Gaia Trust, amount:
Remarks: -


Republic of Fondia
Republik Fondia

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:45 am

Fondia wrote:DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Mr. Frinza Mignoun
Nation of Applicant: Fondia
URL to Nation or Organization: www.pizzahouse.co.fo
Brief Bio:
Amount Donated: $150,000,000
What do you hope to see done with your money? This will help poor families around world
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: $50,000,000
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: $100,000,000
[]World Dianite Fund, amount:
[]Legion Gaia Trust, amount:
Remarks: -


Image



To Pizza House S.A. of Fondia:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation thanks you for your amazing donation of NS$150 million! We can assure you that your donations will be put to good use, to be maximally utilized for our causes and projects. The Legion Foundation hopes to invite a representative from your organization to our annual Legion Foundation Gala for all donors and partners. We will contact you soon when we are organizing it.

Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
Hittanryan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9061
Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hittanryan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:52 pm

GRANTS APPLICATION

Name of Applicant: Cornellian Peace Organization Special Committee on Human Rights
Nation of Applicant: Republic of Adiron
URL to Nation or Organization: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=hittanryan (Note: referred to as "Adiron" IC)

Brief Bio: Comprised of roughly a dozen contributing member states, the Cornellian Peace Organization (CPO) has been the Cornellian Empire's primary international mediation and peacekeeping body since its founding in 2013. Over the course of its history, the CPO has helped uphold the terms of the Treaty of Beaulieu in New Othman, mediated between belligerent parties on Peregrino, protected refugees and election workers during the Third Edomite Civil War, is currently in mediation talks to end the Ashabi Civil War, and is attempting to intervene in the latest area of the Adiran-Arbiter Conflict in Ceti.

Cost Requested: $120 million

What do you hope to accomplish? Although the CPO has so far been successful as a mediation and peacekeeping organization, it currently has no body specifically dedicated to human rights. Adiran human rights activist groups and relief organizations are backing the creation of a Special Committee on Human Rights whose purpose shall be to investigate, analyze, and address at least some of the rampant human rights violations taking place in the former Cornellian Empire region.

Although we hope to eventually be included in the CPO's general budget, at present we are working to secure donations from governments, NGOs, and individuals to cover operating expenses, including salaries and purchases of necessary equipment and supplies. At this early stage offices will need to be established in several locations throughout the region. Investigators will likely incur significant travel expenses, and the Committee will maintain full-time legal staff. In addition to its own staff, the Committee will need to compensate outside experts such as medical doctors, military specialists, and forensic scientists over the course of its investigations.

How long would it take before we can see results? The timeframe would depend strongly on the nation in question. Some nations the Committee plans to investigate are likely to respond to international pressure; in these cases it is possible to carry out an investigation and set concrete objectives with deadlines as early as the end of this year. Other nations are likely to deny the Committee access outright, in which case investigations will be forced to rely on official statements, information in the public domain, and testimony from refugee accounts outside the country. In these cases the research and investigation alone could take years before results are seen.
Last edited by Hittanryan on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:31 am

Hittanryan wrote:GRANTS APPLICATION

Name of Applicant: Cornellian Peace Organization Special Committee on Human Rights
Nation of Applicant: Republic of Adiron
URL to Nation or Organization: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=hittanryan (Note: referred to as "Adiron" IC)

Brief Bio: Comprised of roughly a dozen contributing member states, the Cornellian Peace Organization (CPO) has been the Cornellian Empire's primary international mediation and peacekeeping body since its founding in 2013. Over the course of its history, the CPO has helped uphold the terms of the Treaty of Beaulieu in New Othman, mediated between belligerent parties on Peregrino, protected refugees and election workers during the Third Edomite Civil War, is currently in mediation talks to end the Ashabi Civil War, and is attempting to intervene in the latest area of the Adiran-Arbiter Conflict in Ceti.

Cost Requested: $120 million

What do you hope to accomplish? Although the CPO has so far been successful as a mediation and peacekeeping organization, it currently has no body specifically dedicated to human rights. Adiran human rights activist groups and relief organizations are backing the creation of a Special Committee on Human Rights whose purpose shall be to investigate, analyze, and address at least some of the rampant human rights violations taking place in the former Cornellian Empire region.

Although we hope to eventually be included in the CPO's general budget, at present we are working to secure donations from governments, NGOs, and individuals to cover operating expenses, including salaries and purchases of necessary equipment and supplies. At this early stage offices will need to be established in several locations throughout the region. Investigators will likely incur significant travel expenses, and the Committee will maintain full-time legal staff. In addition to its own staff, the Committee will need to compensate outside experts such as medical doctors, military specialists, and forensic scientists over the course of its investigations.

How long would it take before we can see results? The timeframe would depend strongly on the nation in question. Some nations the Committee plans to investigate are likely to respond to international pressure; in these cases it is possible to carry out an investigation and set concrete objectives with deadlines as early as the end of this year. Other nations are likely to deny the Committee access outright, in which case investigations will be forced to rely on official statements, information in the public domain, and testimony from refugee accounts outside the country. In these cases the research and investigation alone could take years before results are seen.


Image



To Cornellian Peace Organization Special Committee on Human Rights of Adiron (Hittanryan):

Greetings! The Legion Foundation has reviewed your application, and we are happy to inform you that your requested grants have been approved! With such, the Legion Foundation will be issuing NS$120 million to your organization. We hope that the funding will be put to good use, and we hope to see results in these endeavours.

In light of such an important initiative, the foundation has decided to provide CPO with an annual donation of NS$15 million beginning next year! The donation will last for the coming 10 years, after which the Foundation will review whether or not we will extend the donation further. This grant will be fully funded by the Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, a wealth fund under the Legion Foundation to help with global humanitarian efforts.

We hope to connect the world through our various initiatives that exceed the arts and education. We'd love if you'll update us on the progress and the latest developments of your organization, and we look forward to you paying it forward with this grant.

All the best!


Sincerely yours,

Dr Susan Desmond
Foundation President
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Image
Image


To:
Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

Greetings,

We would like to donate to your foundation as to help with your foundation in your mission to shape the future of the world. The PRP government would also like to donate jointly with us. Attached is our application form. Thank you and more power.

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Liz Posadas on behalf of PilipinasONE Broadcasting Corporation & the Department of Welfare
Nation of Applicant:
URL to Nation or Organization:
Brief Bio:
The Department of Welfare of Pilipinas is one of the best agencies in the world and thus in conjunction with the PBN we would like to give back to other nations.
Amount Donated: $400,000,000 (25% is from the PBN and 75% is from the PBN )
What do you hope to see done with your money?
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? []Yes, [X]No It's up to you to where our money will go
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount:
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[]Legion Children's Fund, amount:
[]World Dianite Fund, amount:
[]Legion Gaia Trust, amount:
Remarks:
I appreciate your determination to help our


Respectfully yours,

Liz Posadas
Chief Administrative Officer
PilipinasONE Broadcasting Network

Noted:
Penny Sia
Secretary
Department of Welfare
Last edited by Pederal na Republika Ng Pilipinas on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas
Factbook | Embassy Program

PilipinasONE Broadcasting Network :Click Here

Assemblyman of the League of Nations
IATA Member

League of Nations Member

Political Compass
Economic Left: -0.25
Social Libertarian: -1.28
And yes, I'm a Filipino who accidentally added "The Federal Republic" to the short name
Pro: Mixed Economy, Bernie, Greenpeace, Environment, Civil Rights, Political Freedom
Mixed Views: Trump
Anti: Authoritarianism, Death Penalty, Corporal Punishment, Mining

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:00 am

Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas wrote:
(Image)
(Image)


To:
Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

Greetings,

We would like to donate to your foundation as to help with your foundation in your mission to shape the future of the world. The PRP government would also like to donate jointly with us. Attached is our application form. Thank you and more power.

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Liz Posadas on behalf of PilipinasONE Broadcasting Corporation & the Department of Welfare
Nation of Applicant:
URL to Nation or Organization:
Brief Bio:
The Department of Welfare of Pilipinas is one of the best agencies in the world and thus in conjunction with the PBN we would like to give back to other nations.
Amount Donated: $400,000,000 (25% is from the PBN and 75% is from the PBN )
What do you hope to see done with your money?
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? []Yes, [X]No It's up to you to where our money will go
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount:
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[]Legion Children's Fund, amount:
[]World Dianite Fund, amount:
[]Legion Gaia Trust, amount:
Remarks:
I appreciate your determination to help our


Respectfully yours,

Liz Posadas
Chief Administrative Officer
PilipinasONE Broadcasting Network

Noted:
Penny Sia
Secretary
Department of Welfare


Image



To the Department of Welfare of Pederal na Republika ng Pilipinas:

Greetings! The Legion Foundation thanks you for your amazing donation of NS$400 million! We can assure you that your donations will be put to good use, to be maximally utilized for our causes and projects. The Legion Foundation hopes to invite a representative from your organization to our annual Legion Foundation Gala for all donors and partners. We will contact you soon when we are organizing it.

Once again, thank you very much for your continuous support!

Sincerely yours,

Dr Jim Bailey, MD
Chief Executive
The Legion Foundation
The Legion Corporation

User avatar
The Technocratic Syndicalists
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1980
Founded: May 27, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:51 am

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Carson Salyers, CEO Syndicate Defense Industries
Nation of Applicant: The Technocratic Syndicate
URL to Nation or Organization: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p28247176
Brief Bio: Syndicate Defense Industries, or SDI, is a privately owned global aerospace and defense technology corporation and the main provider of aircraft, ships, and weapon systems to the government and armed forces of the Technocratic Syndicate.

Amount Donated: 67 million NSD
What do you hope to see done with your money? We would like to see our donation invested into educational efforts, specifically promoting STEM education amongst K-12 students in the developing world.
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount:
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount:
[]World Dianite Fund, amount:
[]Legion Gaia Trust, amount:
Remarks:
SDI AG
Arcaenian Military Factbook
Task Force Atlas
International Freedom Coalition


OOC: Call me Techno for Short
IC: The Kingdom of Arcaenia

User avatar
The Intergalactic Universe Corporation
Senator
 
Posts: 4466
Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Universe Corporation » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:52 am

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Harry Tan
Nation of Applicant: The Intergalactic Universe Corporation
URL to Nation or Organization: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... orporation
Brief Bio: The leader of the Corporation and 2nd richest man. He is loaded and enjoys philantrophy.

Amount Donated: 88 billion NSD
What do you hope to see done with your money?
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? []Yes, [X]No
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount:
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[]Legion Children's Fund, amount:
[]World Dianite Fund, amount:
[]Legion Gaia Trust, amount:
Remarks:
Pro: Capitalism, Nationalism, Conservatism, Trump, Thatcherism, Reagan, Pinochet, Lee Kuan Yew, Republican Party, Conservative Party, USA, UK

Anti: Liberalism, Socialism, Communism, Mao, Marx, Hillary, Democratic Party, EU, DPRK, USSR
Class D4 Nation according to The Civilization Index
I'm a Proud Member of the DEUN! Are you?
I'm a proud member of LMTU. Are you?
Liberal Democrats: The Party of Common Sense! in the NSG Senate!

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.

OOC: I do not use NS Stats.
HoloNet News: Congress To Meet Next Monday | Public Sector Sees Slower Wage Growth In 2036 | Public Debt Expected To Reduce Again | Consumer Spending Up For Chinese New Year Season

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4540
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:24 pm

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant:
Nation of Applicant: Reino do Brazil
URL to Nation or Organization: Reino do Brazil
Brief Bio: Banco de Fomento do Reino do Brasil

Amount Donated:150.000.000 C$
What do you hope to see done with your money? New infrastructures, Cientific research on various issues, scientific and socio-economic
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? []Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[x]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount: 25.000.000 C$
[x]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount: 25.000.000
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount: 50.000.000
[x]World Dianite Fund, amount: 25.000.000
[x]Legion Gaia Trust, amount: 25.000.000
Remarks:
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, anti-communist

nstracker

User avatar
Southern Penguins
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Penguins » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:51 pm

To: The Legion Corporation
From: S.S.A.F Chairman Yuri Drogov

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Yuri Drovog
Nation of Applicant: Southern Penguins
URL to Nation or Organization: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=southern_penguins
Brief Bio: Chairman of Southern Penguins Air Force Charity Committee

Amount Donated: 375 million NSD
What do you hope to see done with your money? We would like to see this donation go to a good and noble cause of any kind
Remarks: This is on behalf of Emperor Nils Olav IV thanking you for the wonderful time our Nation spent previously being part of your region.



Sincerely,

Madam Katherine Overhauzer
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Southern Penguins Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Imperial Government of Southern Penguins
[_★_]
( -_- ) Zdravstvuyte comrade

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

User avatar
Vamenlac
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 134
Founded: Feb 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vamenlac » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:53 pm

GRANTS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Neudorf Arctic Research Institute
Nation of Applicant: The Free Land Of Vamenlac
URL to Nation or Organization: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=vamenlac
Brief Bio: Founded by the city of Neudorf in 1738 it was originally tasked with charting the vast artic region. Now it serves as a research group that researches the artic region.

Cost Requested: 150,000,000
What do you hope to accomplish?
We would like to fund our endowment campaign and as well renovate our main campus and increase our field camps.
95,000,000 Endowment Campaign
25,000,000 Operating Budget
30,000,000 Main Campus Renovation
How long would it take before we can see results?
We will release are research in quarterly reports and will put results sporadically into scientific journals.If you would like someone from legion could sit on our board to monitor progress.
Remarks:

Are you applying from a particular fund: [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC
[]Legion Children's Fund
[]World Dianite Fund
[x]Legion Gaia Trust
Last edited by Vamenlac on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4540
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:11 am

DONORS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Mr Eliad Kern, Baron Kern
Nation of Applicant: Reino do Brazil
URL to Nation or Organization: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=229972
Brief Bio: Mr. Kern is the CEO of Kern Jewelers

Amount Donated: 2.000.000C$ 1C$ = 1.97NSD
What do you hope to see done with your money? To provide basics to children
Would you like your donation to be directed into a particular fund? [x]Yes, []No
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund, amount:
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC, amount:
[x]Legion Children's Fund, amount:
[]World Dianite Fund, amount:
[]Legion Gaia Trust, amount:
Remarks: None
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, anti-communist

nstracker

User avatar
Darul Takzim
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 152
Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Darul Takzim » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:07 pm

GRANTS APPLICATION
Name of Applicant: Dr. Osman Khairuddin, BACO Deputy Secretary-General, Darul Takzim
Nation of Applicant: Darul Takzim
URL to Nation or Organization: www.baco.org
Brief Bio: The Bay of Ali Coorperation Organisation (BACO) is an international organization established with a vision to promote peace and common prosperity among the Moorburgh, Radiomatics Moorburgh, Atok and Darul Takzim which located around Bay of Ali. Upon the agreement signed and ratified by each of the four governments, the BACO was officially inaugurated in Carbonstock, Radiomatics Moorburgh, July 2016.

Project: Senggarang Bus Rapid Transit Project (SBRT Project)
Cost Requested: 75million NSD/ another 75million NSD will be funded by Bay of Ali Trade and Development Bank
What do you hope to accomplish?
The project will contribute to developing a sustainable Urban Transport System (UTS) in Senggarang through the delivery of a bus rapid transit (BRT) corridor, focusing on accessibility and people's mobility needs. It will aim at organizing the urban growth and public space along the selected corridor through integration of land-use and transport planning (transit-oriented development), making the city more pleasant to live in, providing a holistic solution for integrated urban mobility, and bearing a demonstration value as no modern mass transit system exists in Senggarang yet.

The project impact will be developed sustainable UTS in Senggarang. The project outcome will be improved quality of public transport along a selected corridor in Senggarang. The project will consist of the following two interlinked outputs (Senggarang-Batu Pahat and Senggarang-Metro BRT lines).

Senggarang is the fifth largest city of Darul Takzim and its main industrial estates, economic and financial center. The population of this fast-expanding megacity grew annually by 4.2% since 1998, and is projected to grow from 9.9 million in 2010 to 13.6 million in 2020 and 19.6 million in 2030.

How long would it take before we can see results? Four (4) Years

Remarks: The Bay of Ali Coorperation Organisation (BACO) provided assistance to the Local Government of Senggarang to jointly develop the detailed and comprehensive Senggarang Transportation Improvement Project, comprising a Transport Master Plan and Feasibility Study for the Senggarang-Batu Pahat and Senggarang-Metro BRT lines.

Are you applying from a particular fund: []Yes, [x]No
If Yes, which one?
[]Legion Humanitarian Medical Fund
[]Legion Advocates Super PAC
[]Legion Children's Fund
[]World Dianite Fund
[]Legion Gaia Trust
Full nation name: The Sultanate of Darul Takzim
Nation Leader: Sultan Ibrahim Ismail
Military Size: 25,000 total
Foreign, Defense & Security Affair Center
Invest in DT
Our Airlines

Proud Member of the Bridge of Peace!
Official Member of the Civil Aircraft Registration

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads