NATION

PASSWORD

War In Heaven (OOC|Semi-Closed|Sci-Fi|Mature)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:Name: T578-S5555
Appearance:
Height: 182 cm (6')
Weight: 81 kg (180 lbs)
Biography: Bred from Tank 578 of the 500s Series, Soldier 5555 knows nothing of the world before him but what training he was simulated with in the end days of his growth cycle. A completely expendable soldier, 5555 is programmed to fight without fear and disregard all kinds of pain, per the norms of tank-bred soldiers. He was "born" with the remainder of the 5550 Squadron, though 5555 in particular was taken from the group and was ordered to join the Bravo Squad of 3MCXLV/6 CDF where not even the specter of death shook his stone will. Due in part to tank-breeding, 5555 was given a fair bit more combat training than conscripted counterparts, he was specialized in heavy weaponry and explosives with the intention of joining the 5550 batch in their own squad. Regardless of this fact and the attrition faced by Humanity in this war, 5555 is trained to use any and every chemical and chemical reaction known to man to make any explosion needed. Finally, a test conducted by the CDF commander overseeing the 500s Tanks gave 5555 and all tank-bred soldiers from the 500s Tanks a special addition to their bio-chips, one that allowed all their memories to be stored and transported back to CDF Command and to other tanks, a measure that is presumed to be an even better method of training Tank-bred soldiers than the norm.
RP Examples: A Quick Forum Search is all you'll need

Could you choose another appearance?
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Anowa wrote:
Saint Marguerite Academy wrote:
Let's see...probably at least 16.

They are entered into the draft at 15.

Actually getting a conscription letter depends on the situation.

I figured it would be 18, could I change my character's age then?
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:58 pm

Tayner wrote:
Anowa wrote:They are entered into the draft at 15.

Actually getting a conscription letter depends on the situation.

I figured it would be 18, could I change my character's age then?

Sure.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Anowa wrote:
Tayner wrote:I figured it would be 18, could I change my character's age then?

Sure.

Thanks, I'll probably cut down his hight and weight a little to match, just as a heads up.

Corporal O'Rilley v2.0
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Anowa wrote:
Appearance:
Biography: Bred from Tank 578 of the 500s Series, Soldier 5555 knows nothing of the world before him but what training he was simulated with in the end days of his growth cycle. A completely expendable soldier, 5555 is programmed to fight without fear and disregard all kinds of pain, per the norms of tank-bred soldiers. He was "born" with the remainder of the 5550 Squadron, though 5555 in particular was taken from the group and was ordered to join the Bravo Squad of 3MCXLV/6 CDF where not even the specter of death shook his stone will. Due in part to tank-breeding, 5555 was given a fair bit more combat training than conscripted counterparts, he was specialized in heavy weaponry and explosives with the intention of joining the 5550 batch in their own squad. Regardless of this fact and the attrition faced by Humanity in this war, 5555 is trained to use any and every chemical and chemical reaction known to man to make any explosion needed. Finally, a test conducted by the CDF commander overseeing the 500s Tanks gave 5555 and all tank-bred soldiers from the 500s Tanks a special addition to their bio-chips, one that allowed all their memories to be stored and transported back to CDF Command and to other tanks, a measure that is presumed to be an even better method of training Tank-bred soldiers than the norm.

Could you choose another appearance?

Done and done.
The United Republics of Dormill and Stiura
Liberty, Justice, Democracy
Join The Western Isles and chart your own path!
"Interacting with Dormill and Stiura; violently." -Balnik, 2021
"DAZ CONGRATULATING SOMEONE FOR GETTING 60%! this is a highlight of my day!" Ainslie, 2021
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Tag that shit
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Appearance:

Well you see. No one gets armor anymore. You get a few ceramic plates a helmet and kneepads.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Anowa wrote:
Appearance:

Well you see. No one gets armor anymore. You get a few ceramic plates a helmet and kneepads.

How bad exactly is Humanity loosing, and is this a war of Anhaliation?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Apror wrote:
Anowa wrote:Well you see. No one gets armor anymore. You get a few ceramic plates a helmet and kneepads.

How bad exactly is Humanity loosing, and is this a war of Anhaliation?

Have you even read the OP?
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Anowa wrote:
Appearance:

I thought that applied to only the Shock Troopers. Edited accordingly, just disregard the big ass gun unless he survives long enough to get his hands on one.
"DAZ CONGRATULATING SOMEONE FOR GETTING 60%! this is a highlight of my day!" Ainslie, 2021
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Saint Marguerite Academy
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Marguerite Academy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Anowa wrote:
Apror wrote:How bad exactly is Humanity loosing, and is this a war of Anhaliation?

We're essentially getting our asses kicked.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Anowa wrote:
Apror wrote:How bad exactly is Humanity loosing, and is this a war of Anhaliation?

I have, and know we're losing, but how bad? We're basically 8humans for every Aileen killed?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Apror wrote:
Anowa wrote:Have you even read the OP?

I have, and know we're losing, but how bad? We're basically 8humans for every Aileen killed?

We're close enough to losing that if we lose a few more planets we'll be unable to effectively fight back.

If even a single planet back in the Inner Colonies stops production for any more than fifteen minutes we'll lose the war.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Anowa wrote:
Apror wrote:I have, and know we're losing, but how bad? We're basically 8humans for every Aileen killed?

We're close enough to losing that if we lose a few more planets we'll be unable to effectively fight back.

If even a single planet back in the Inner Colonies stops production for any more than fifteen minutes we'll lose the war.

May I suggest a possible operation that we could start on?
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Saint Marguerite Academy
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Marguerite Academy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:
Anowa wrote:We're close enough to losing that if we lose a few more planets we'll be unable to effectively fight back.

May I suggest a possible operation that we could start on?

Well, the planet we're going to is already set in stone...

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:17 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:May I suggest a possible operation that we could start on?

I am aware, so change that to the first operation after whatever we do on Hanlon XII, if we survive.
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Vukmire
Minister

Founded: Mar 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vukmire » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Name: Igor Ruslan Markov
Appearance: Igor is a small build and tall man. He is fair skinned, no different from a rich vanilla. He has a small upper body and arms, barely able to lift his own weight, however he does have quite muscular legs, due to the environment and geography of Nova Lignum. He has broad shoulders, a small wrist size and a size twelve footsize (US). He has a narrow face, and a large nose with an indented chin. He often carries long brown hair to his shoulders but has had it cut due to his conscription. He has a widows peak hairline and connected earlobes, he is able to roll his tongue. A unique trait to Igor is his Heterochromia eyes, his left being brown, and his right being green and brown.
Height: 6.1 feet OR 185.9 centimeters
Weight: 145 pounds OR 65.7 kilograms
Biography: Igor Markov, born on the lush forested and jungle world of Nova Lignum, is 17 years old and recently drafted into the military through conscription notice. Igor was born into a poor family, his parents working with odd jobs they could scrape up due to not having any sort of formal education. Living in poverty and unable to rise up in the social ladder for themselves, his parents decided to get him the best luxury they could afford, an education. A year later his mother died while giving birth to his sister, Juliana who is nearing 16 years old. Impacted by his mother's death, Igor had no other motivation in his home other than school. He was often alone and outcasted from his peers, due to his seldom nature and his odd appearance. This trend continued on for ten more years, all uneventful and still poor. His father remained happy and joyful despite the squalor that they lived in and Igor never understood it until the war came to his front door, for him and his father were conscripted. Igor finally understood why his father acted the way he did, he was waiting to get drafted. Was it for adventure? For freedom? For the sweet release of death? Igor knew not, the only thing he was focused on was breaking away from his droll lifestyle and somehow staying alive in the process.
RP Examples: Anything Dormill and Stiura listed is mirrored to me, we are similar in skill.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Sharp shooter available?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:

I am aware, so change that to the first operation after whatever we do on Hanlon XII, if we survive.

You'll be dropping in in the middle of a enemy advance as an effort to break through the area of the line you'll be defending.

In other news the roster's been updated. Added appearances to all the officers.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Apror wrote:Sharp shooter available?

Technically yes. Though you'll need to scavenge a scope.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Anowa wrote:
Apror wrote:I have, and know we're losing, but how bad? We're basically 8humans for every Aileen killed?

Well lads, we're effectively fucked. Who's ready to die for the Homeland?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Greater Dmanian
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Dmanian » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:26 pm

All our officers look like they sleep with razor blades, we're in good hands people.

Vahltunskhja
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 03, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Vahltunskhja » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:27 pm

We Imperial Guard now boys.

Name: Cheng Li-Sai
Appearance:

Height: 167cm/5'6"
Weight: 83.0kg/182.6lb
Biography: Liann Jiun was a world of heavy smog, overcrowded and filthy even before the refugees came. In the end, Cheng suspects fire was the only realistic way to clean the damn place up.

He remembers only vague memories of his mother, before she was drafted when he was young. His father was saved by his position as a factory worker, or maybe just luck - she was a factory worker too, and it didn't seem to save her. He and his brothers never saw or heard from her again. With a father often working all day and into the night, seven days a week, he grew up in the claustrophobic workers blocks, damp and filthy alleyways and slums that functioned as a haphazard, savage society - he remembered they sometimes called the numerous worlds such as his that had been choked and smothered by the weight of industry and human life Kowloons, after some ancient place that would have been all the paradise of suburbia in comparison. The distant past never interested him in those days, only directionless gang violence, caustic hours in chemical treatment plants and cheap pleasures in the shoot-choked underbelly of the factory world. Sometimes, his father would come home and they have dinner as a family, and talk and joke until they all went to bed, exhausted. Those days gave him hope.

Then the refugees came, fleeing in their untold millions the carnage of a once distant war and the horror of the 外星人 - the Wai xing ren became the new threat, eclipsing the cruelest gang lords and alleyway infant butchers and jackbooted police enforcers Liann Jiun and all of its Humanity could produce. Confusion reigned, and his siblings disappeared in the madness. Those who could bribe or trample their way onto transports managed to get off-world before it was burned - if not by some new alien weapon, then to deny its forges and industry to the enemy. He knew they would be drafted en mass then, understood it too - it was the reasonable course of action after all. What panic they could sow in the world ignorant of the war, how much they would waste in transporting them somewhere safe, give them new lives... And so the loss of Liann Jiun and its hundreds of billions would be remembered as a minor setback on the Liehuzuo Front, and the survivors a convenient and forgettable statistic of conscripts for the Colonial Defense Force.

RP Examples: The Way Forward, War Eternal (Warhammer 40k RP), The Age of Steam RP
Last edited by Vahltunskhja on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Anowa wrote:
Apror wrote:Sharp shooter available?

Technically yes. Though you'll need to scavenge a scope.

Would it be practical to say my character practiced sharpshooting since they were a kid. (No idea if the gun would be available.)
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Greater Dmanian wrote:All our officers look like they sleep with razor blades, we're in good hands people.

Our officers are being rapidly killed. In a week we'll be officers.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse