NATION

PASSWORD

Inn Hotels Open For Business, MT ONLY-

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Inn Hotels Open For Business, MT ONLY-

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:10 am

https://s1.postimg.org/5et0k687y7/inn_h ... bn0scn.png[/img]
Inn Hotels is a hotel management firm with hotels all across the Australian continent, and with desires to expand its operation overseas.
Inn Hotels manages hotels, which means that the building are owned by an independent owner, and the operation is 100% managed by Inn Hotels. [OOC] MOST major hotel chains use this IRL [/OOC]

With five brands, Inn Hotels manages over 125 locations across the world

Business, Lesuire, Themed, Natural Wonder, Ski, Tropical
Summer, WInter, City, Country, Resort, Highway, Airport, Luxury, Budget
Mountains, Deserts, Islands, Rainforests, Eco-Tourism, Beaches, rivers, frozen lakes, liquid lakes
Pool, bathtub, fireplace, sauna, balcony, spa (hot tub), beach towels, bar, resturant, pool side bar, Vineyards, (Farms?)
Confrence Rooms, Business Facilities, In-Room Desk
Inn Hotels owns 6 brands:
Le Sleep
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:03 am, edited 14 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Le Sleep

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:16 am

Le Sleep is a brand of 1 star budget hotels. All Le Sleep properties contain colour pay television, private bathrooms (with shower, sink and toilet), daily room service, air conditioning/heating and/or centralised heating (depending on climate), free in room Wi-Fi and a reception desk. Le Sleep properties have common area toilets (minimum of one), windows, bath towels and many have a mini bar. Le Sleep properties are designed for the traveller who wants a simple comfortable bed and a private bathroom, designed with the budget traveller in mind, Le Sleep is perfect accomodation for budget travel

Le Sleep has two different room options

Two person room: Has two persons in one room, in either a queen or two single configuration

Four person room: Has four persons in one room, with one queen bed and two single beds, but the available option of two queen or four single beds, upon request

Information based on international brand standards. May vary by nation and individual property
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Sleeping Highway

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Sleeping Highway are a range of 2 star motels located in country towns, highway stops and large cities.
Sleeping Highway Motels are 2 star properties designed with the late night traveller in mind, who needs a rest when on the highway. Whether you've been driving all night and need an immediate place to sleep, or wish to spend a week in a certain place, Sleeping Highway Motels are designed for you

All Sleeping Highway properties contain colour pay television, private bathrooms, daily room service, air conditioning/heating and/or centralised heating (depending on climate), free in room Wi-Fi and a reception desk. Sleeping Highway locations have outdoor swimming pools, and some Highway Motel properties in cold locations have lobby fireplaces. Every Sleeping Highway motel has a private with a shower, bathtub or spa bath (hot tub bathtub) and a toilet and sink. Sleeping Highway motels have daily room service and bath towels, reception is staffed 14 hours, but accessible by phone 24 hours a day, and in room telephones and buffet breakfast. All rooms contain bedside reading lights. Some Sleeping Highway Motels have lobby computers with internet access

Information based on international brand standards. May vary by nation and individual property
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

La Comforta

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:09 pm

La Comforta are a range of 3 star motels located in country towns, and cities of all size, large and small
La Comforta are designed to be moderately luxurious in major cities, and very luxurious in country towns.

All La Comforta properties contain colour pay television, private bathrooms, daily room service, air conditioning/heating and/or centralised heating (depending on climate), free in room Wi-Fi, in room telephones and a reception desk. La Comforta properties have many common area toilets, windows, bath towels and many have a mini bar. Some La Comforta properties in hot locations have outdoor swimming pools, and some La Comforta properties in cold locations have lobby fireplaces. Every La Comforta Hotel has a private with a shower, bathtub or spa bath (hot tub bathtub) and a toilet and sink. La Comforta Hotels have daily room service and bath towels, reception is staffed 14 hours, but accessible by phone 24 hours a day, and in room telephones and buffet breakfast. All rooms contain bedside reading lights, a luggage storage area. La Comforta reception areas contain lounges. Many La Comforta Hotels also offer guest laundries and/or laundry offer. Some La Comfortas have an in-room beverage service. Some La Comforta Hotels offer buffet style breakfasts, included in the price. *Information provided is a guide only and may be subject to changes based on nation and/or individual location. Some La Comforta hotels have lobby computers with internet access

*Information is guide only. May vary between nations and individual properties
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

El-Loux

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:28 pm

El-Loux properties are located in cities of all size
El-Loux properties are very luxurious properties for the average traveller

All El-Loux properties contain colour pay television, private bathrooms, daily room service, air conditioning/heating and/or centralised heating (depending on climate), free in room Wi-Fi, in room telephones and a reception desk. El-Loux properties have many common area toilets, room service, windows, bath towels and a mini bar. Some El Loux properties in hot locations have outdoor swimming pools, and some El Loux properties in cold locations have lobby fireplaces. Some El-Loux Hotels have saunas. Every El Loux Hotel has a private with a shower, bathtub or spa bath (hot tub bathtub) and a toilet and sink. El Loux Hotels have daily room service and bath towels, reception is staffed 18 hours, but accessible by phone 24 hours a day, and in room telephones and buffet breakfast, a minimum of one al-a-carte or all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant, and (where alchol is permitted) a bar. Some El-Loux hotels have child care facilities, and some El-Loux properties have souvenir shops. All rooms contain bedside reading lights, a luggage storage area. El Loux reception areas contain lounges. Many LEl-Loux Hotels also offer guest laundries and/or laundry offer. Some El Loux Some El Loux Hotels offer buffet style breakfasts, included in the price. El-Loux hotels have lobby computers with internet access, and a gym

Some El-Loux hotels have incorporated shopping centres. This may mean that dining and retail establishments, as mentioned above, may be included in those shopping centres

*Information provided is a guide only and may be subject to changes based on nation and/or individual location
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Watergraten

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Watergraten are a range of 5 star hotels

El-Loux properties are located in cities of all size
El-Loux properties are very luxurious properties for the average traveller

All Watergraten properties contain colour pay television, private bathrooms, daily room service, air conditioning/heating and/or centralised heating (depending on climate), free in room Wi-Fi, in room telephones and a reception desk. Watergratn properties have many common area toilets, room service, windows, bath towels and a mini bar. Some El Loux properties in hot locations have outdoor swimming pools, and all Watergraten properties (cold locations only) have lobby fireplaces. Some Watergraten Hotels have saunas. Every Watergraten Hotel has a private with a shower, spa bath (hot tub bathtub) and a toilet and sink. Watergraten Hotels have daily room service and bath towels, reception is staffed 24 hours a day, and in room telephones, in room computers, buffet breakfast, a minimum of one al-a-carte or all-you-can-eat buffet , minimum of one cafe, and (where alchol is permitted) a bar. Some Watergraten Hotels have souviner shops, and all Watergraten hotels have child care facilities. All rooms contain bedside reading lights, a luggage storage area. Watergraten reception areas contain lounges. All Watergraten Hotels also offer guest laundries and/or laundry offer. Some Watergraten Hotels offer buffet style breakfasts, included in the price. Watergraten hotels have a gym

Some Watergraten hotels have incorporated shopping centres. This may mean that dining and retail establishments, as mentioned above, may be included in those shopping centres

*Information provided is a guide only and may be subject to changes based on nation and/or individual location
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Cylinder Boutiques

Are the most elite of all Inn Hotels, with small properties, and high levels of luxury. Cylinder Boutiques have all of the luxuries of Watergate hotels, but in a smaller, more interment environment, with less rooms which are just as spacious. These are the elite of the elite of all of the Inn Hotels brands. Bars, restaurants and retail outlets are generally not open to the public (with exceptions)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

NEW BRAND- Triangle Youth Hostels

Are you backpacking around a new continent? Are you looking for cheap accommodation in a new city? Triangle Youth Hostels is your place to be!

Triangle Youth Hostels are a range of share accommodation, have free Wi-Fi, and communal share bathrooms, with toilets, sinks and showers, open to all guests of all room types, a lounge with a television, open to all guests of all room types. Some Triangle Youth Hostels will have the following types of rooms:

Male Share Dorms- Men only- 6 to 12 beds, no in-room bathroom
Female Share Dorms- Women only- 6 to 12 beds, no in-room bathroom
Mixed Share Dorms- 6 to 12 beds, no in-room bathroom
Private Room- Sleeps Maximum 2 to 4, no in-room bathroom (for private bookings) with a colour television
Private Room with Bathroom- Sleeps Maximum 2 to 4- With In-Room Bathroom (for private bookings) with a colour television
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Retail and Dining

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:46 pm

In El-Loux and Watergraten properties, there are three possible types of dining and/or retail establishments

1. Fully Incorporated
A single resturant, bar, cafe and/or souvineer shop. These will be open to guests and, in most cases, also the public. These will either be strategically located in the resturant to provide a view, and/or located on the ground floor. All ground floor dining and retail establishments have access from inside the hotel, where some will be integrated into the lobby, and others will also have outside access. Some properties may have more retail/dining establishments than stated above. There may also be a small convience store which sells staples. This type of retail/dining configuration may or may not be incorporated with either of the below.

2. Semi-Intergrated
The lower levels of the hotels (1-3) are open air public retail and/or dining plazas. The entire area is open to guests and the public, with a giant open space in the centre. Some of these giant open spaces can be rented for markets. The lobby and guest ammenties (such as swimming pool), are located on levels above, which to the guest appear intergrated. The shopping centre could theoretically operate indipendantly to the hotel

3. Shopping Centres
Completely seperated shopping centres (malls) located under the hotel, these are actual shopping ad dining establishments located underneath the hotel, with the lobby either located above the shopping centre, or in a completely different section

4. On the opposite end of the spectrum from shopping centres, in addition to, or stand alone from, fully intergrated dining and retail, the Inn Hotels property may contain a convience store which sells food staples to guests and possibly also people from the public
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:33 am, edited 7 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Hotel Owners

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:44 pm

Properties which are not owned by Inn Hotels themselves may either be franchises or operate under a management agreement

Under the managment arrangement, the building and the land is owned by an orgnaisation or individual, and the operations are controlled by Inn Hotels [color=blue] [OOC] this is how it works in real life [/OOC]
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:44 am, edited 14 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Lesuire Hotels in Warm and Cold Climate Hotels

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:04 am

Hot and Warm Climates
Inn Hotels in warm climates (for atleast half the year) will typically have an outdoor swimming pool (except Le Sleep properties) and aircondtioning, or an intergrated heat/airconditioning system. Rooms may also have celing fans in some properties, and rooms (except Le Sleep properties) may have balconies, and possibly evèn bath tubs/spa baths (hot tub bath tubs)

El-Loux, Cylinder Boutiques and Watergraten Properties in warm climates
Some properties will have saunas. Some properties with multiple swimming pools will generally have one exclusively reserved for adults where guests have to show ID or a special wrist band, and a minimum of one pool with a swim-up bar and an outdoor spa (hot tub), and an indoor lounge Many properties will have large outdoor areas (and/or with a retractable roof). Some properties will offer a free beach towel service is provided for pools, where you take a towel and return it when you're finished swimming. There are also public showers/change rooms at beach and pool entrances (if more than one pool). Multiple swimming pools, however, is only avalibale in select cities

Properties in all inclusive resorts may have children's and adult water slides

Beach/Island Resorts
Hotels on beach and island resorts will generally be more popular in summer summer or the tropical dry season, though this isn't always the case. If a property is located in a beach/island resort, depending on the nature of the resort town, the free beach towel service may be extended for the use in local beaches. Some Watergraten and Cylinder Boutique properties may even have their own private beach

Overwater Bungalows
Some Watergraten and El-Loux properties have some of their rooms in the form of overwater bungalows on lakes and in some oceans

Rivers

Cool and Cold Climates
Hotels in cold climates (for atleast half the year) will generally have a fireplace (except Le Sleep) in the lobby and generally offer free non-alcoholic apple cider (except Le Sleep, in addition to other complimentary beverages) and may also have centralised heating, or an integrated heater/air conditioning system

El-Loux, Cylinder Boutiques and Watergraten Properties in cold climates
Some properties will have have outdoor or indoor very well heated spas (hot tubs), as well as in room spa baths (hot tub swimming pools), a heated outdoor swimming pool, a large indoor lounge, (in certain climates) and indoor heated swimming pool, some properties have saunas.

Ski Resorts
El-Loux and Watergraten properties in ski resorts will have a rent and/or buy ski equipment shop, and an in room ski closet. There are public showers/change rooms at beach and pool entrances. Same will apply to some properties in service towns to ski towns. Some hotels will be within walking distance of frozen lakes

Ski-in ski-out is avalible at some ski resorts

Ski Lodges which are owned by Inn Hotels will have a giant fire,
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Business Hotels

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Inn Hotels are the perfect place to conduct business. All business hotels will have multiple conference rooms, many lobby computers, and in-room computers and desks. Inn Hotels are El-Loux and Watergraten. Some properties may combine business elements with leisure elements, in order to provide entertainment for guests. If the hotel serves both business and leisure guests, then there will be a total combination of business and leisure ammenties

Ammenties

Where motor vechicles are permitted, almost all Inn Hotels will offer a carpark. Sleeping Highway motels will have a significantly higher ratio of parking spots, and significantly larger car parks
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Functions and Events

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Corporate or Government Function? Business Event? Wedding? Birthday? Sports Function? Something Else? Why not host your event at an Inn Hotel. SOME El-Loux and Watergraten Hotels will be the perfect location for your next event. WIth in-built function centres, and events staff, Inn Hotels will ensure that you have the function of your dreams. Inn Hotels offers various catering options- or bring your own caterers- and a wide selection of teas and coffees to ensure that your event is upto standard
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Specific Locations

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Inn Hotels will reflect the culture of the nation they are in, in order to please the international and domestic traveller

Inn Hotels will reflect the culture of the nation they are in, in order to please the international and domestic traveller

LARGE CITIES
Properties in large cities will have a big city vibe to them. These will generally have a business centre

Beaches, lakes and rivers and skiing in cities,

REGIONAL TOWNS
Properties in small towns will have a small town vibe to them

Beaches, Lakes and Rivers
Hotels in places where the beach and lakes are popular

Directly Outside Ski Areas
Hotels in places which serve as service cities to ski resorts will generally resemble ski resort hotels

REMOTE AREAS
Motels in remote areas are designed for drivers and passengers who just want a place to sleep for the night. Motels in big cities and small towns, however, may serve this purpose, in addition to budget accomdation for guests staying longer than a week

VINYARDS
Hotels in vinyards will have a large selection of wines, and will be wine-themed and have a culture of wine

SPAS AND HOT SPRINGS
Hotels in places with spas and hot springs will tend to focus on health and relaxation

ECO
Eco-Tourism hotels will be environmental-centric and will be built to be as unintrousive to the environment as possible. In rainforests, this may come in the form of huts

Beach City
Large urban areas with beaches will have hotels which are either more-beach orientated and/or more city orientated. Hotels in business centres will be more city orientated, and in beach areas will be more beach-orientated. Some may completely resemble city hotels, and others beach hotels

Airports, Cruise ports and train stations
These hotels are designed wwwith the traveller in mind. They are designed as accomodation for flight, rail and cruise staff and passangers, and may also serve business travellers travelling to hub cities )as opposed to transit hotels)

SPORTS AND EVENTS PRECINCTS
Hotels in these precincts also exist, and will generally cater to that type of clientel

RESORT TOWNS
Ski, Beach, Theme Parks, Celebrity, Culture, Natural Wonder

Ski resorts may range from cities which just happen to be extremely popular amongst tourists, to cities which are specially designed for tourists, but have a large variety of accomodation venues or a large variety of businesses, to purpose built towns strictly for tourists, owned by a single corporation, and where all accomdation venues are operated by the same corporation. For the purpose of explination, the third definiton will be used to explain resort towns

Inn Hotels in resort towns will be completely themed within the context of the hotel. Beach resorts will be totally emerged in a beach culture, ski resorts will have a ski culture, a theme park resort will have Inn Hotels totally devoted to the theme park etc.

If a resort town is large enough, there may even be a shuttle bus service around, at the resort's discretion. These hotels will generally be owned by the resort, and managed by Inn Hotels
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:23 am, edited 8 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Innto Rewards

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Innto Rewards is Inn Hotels' Rewards you Program.

There are four teirs of Innto Members:

Red Level:
This is the begining level

Yellow Level:
This is the second level

Gold Level:
This is the third level

Platinum Level:
This is the fourth level
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Freebies

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Inn Hotels offer free instant coffee and tea. In addition to this, 3, 4 and 5 star hotels may also offer a bowl of freebies at the reception desk (e.g. fruit), and may have a large dispenser filled of filtered water and citrus fruits
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Reserved for future expansion

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Reserved for future expansion

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Application Forms

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Open an Inn Hotel:

Name of Nation:
Location of Hotel (Specific):
Brand of Inn Hotel:
Location Type: Select ALL that apply
[] City
[] Country
[] Beach
[] Ski
[] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[] Business Centre
[] Airport/Cruise Terminal/Rail Station
Climate: Hot/Cold/Both
Expected Percentage of Business tourists and leisure tourists
% business
% tourists
Population of Location and surrounding areas:
Other sdpecifications (e.g. Over water bungalows)
Resort Town: Yes/No
Type of Resort Town:
If this is in a resort completely owned by a single company, please write a statement about what you would like to see written in the contract:
Other
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:24 am

Name of Nation: Republic of Argentinstan
Location of Hotel (Specific): Canary Beach, Argentinstan City Int'l Airport
Brand of Inn Hotel: PATA Inn
[x] City
[] Country
[x] Beach
[] Ski
[] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[] Business Centre
[x] Airport/Cruise Terminal/Rail Station
Climate: Both (hot - Canary Beach/cold - Argentinstan Airport
25% business
75% tourists
Population of Location and surrounding areas: 29 million (total)
Resort Town: Yes (Canary Beach only)
Type of Resort Town: Beach resort town
If this is in a resort completely owned by a single company, please write a statement about what you would like to see written in the contract: -Owned by Inn Hotels WIP but marketed and operated by PATA Inns.
Other: Seamless transfer from Red Kangaroo and Air Argentine flights (connection to terminal)

We look forward to the opening of these hotels.

Sincerely,
Minister for Commerce
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

New Lusitania and the Algarves
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lusitania and the Algarves » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Name of Nation:
Location of Hotel (Specific): Lisbon (Avenida); Lisbon (Pq.Nações)
Brand of Inn Hotel: La Comforta/ La Loux
[X] City
[] Country
[X] Beach
[] Ski
[X] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[X] Business Centre
[X] Airport/Cruise Terminal/Rail Station
Climate: Hot/Cold/Both - Hot/Mild
% business 35
% tourists 65
Population of Location and surrounding areas: 1 Million (city) + 450 000 (Surrounding)
Resort Town: Yes/No NO
Type of Resort Town:
If this is in a resort completely owned by a single company, please write a statement about what you would like to see written in the contract:
Other

Name of Nation: New Lusitania and the Algarves
Location of Hotel (Specific): Porto (Campanhã), (Boavista);Sevilla ;Coimbra (Sta.Clara)
Brand of Inn Hotel: La Loux/La Comforta
[X] City
[] Country
[X] Beach
[] Ski
[] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[] Business Centre
Climate: Hot/Cold/Both: Hot/Mild
% business 30
% tourists 70
Population of Location and surrounding areas: 420 000, 850 000, 210 000 (Cities)
Resort Town: Yes/No No
Type of Resort Town:
Other
NEW LUSITANIA AND THE ALGARVES

PROUD MEMBER OF THE IDU \ Trigramme: NLA
Embassy Program - Closed
Champions of IAC9, 3rd IAC6
3G, 2S, 2B at the IDU Olympics'19
Semi-finalist of the WPIC 3 [Water Polo]
Almost made it to World Cup 80 (3rd in Group) as well as World Cup 81 (lost playoff)

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Argentinstan wrote:Name of Nation: Republic of Argentinstan
[x] City
[] Country
[x] Beach
[] Ski
[] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[] Business Centre
25% business
75% tourists
If this is in a resort completely owned by a single company, please write a statement about what you would like to see written in the contract: -Owned by Inn Hotels WIP but marketed and operated by PATA Inns.
Other: Seamless transfer from Red Kangaroo and Air Argentine flights (connection to terminal)

Sincerely,
Minister for Commerce

Sorry, but owning a hotel and leasing management to a different company is the opposite of what we do. If you would lile to own the hotel, but we manage/operate it, that is an agreement we would be willing to undertake. Regards

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:33 pm

New Lusitania and the Algarves wrote:Name of Nation:
Location of Hotel (Specific): Lisbon (Avenida); Lisbon (Pq.Nações)
Brand of Inn Hotel: La Comforta/ La Loux
[X] City
[] Country
[X] Beach
[] Ski
[X] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[X] Business Centre
Climate: Hot/Cold/Both - Hot/Mild
% business 35
% tourists 65
Population of Location and surrounding areas: 1 Million (city) + 450 000 (Surrounding)
Resort Town: Yes/No NO
Type of Resort Town:
Other

Name of Nation: New Lusitania and the Algarves
Location of Hotel (Specific): Porto (Campanhã), (Boavista);Sevilla ;Coimbra (Sta.Clara)
Brand of Inn Hotel: La Loux/La Comforta
[X] City
[] Country
[X] Beach
[] Ski
[] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[] Business Centre
Climate: Hot/Cold/Both: Hot/Mild
% business 30
% tourists 70
Population of Location and surrounding areas: 420 000, 850 000, 210 000 (Cities)
Resort Town: Yes/No No
Type of Resort Town:
Other

Please note, our hotels are called Ell-Loux, not La-Loux
Never the less, accepted

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Australian Republic wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:Name of Nation: Republic of Argentinstan
[x] City
[] Country
[x] Beach
[] Ski
[] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[] Business Centre
25% business
75% tourists

Sincerely,
Minister for Commerce

Sorry, but owning a hotel and leasing management to a different company is the opposite of what we do. If you would lile to own the hotel, but we manage/operate it, that is an agreement we would be willing to undertake. Regards

Sorry for the confusion. We can own the hotel and your company can manage and operate it.

We are also open to opening PATA Inn locations in Australia. Please telegram us for more info and we can work out the terms.

Sincerely,
Minister for Commerce
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Name of Nation: Boejoe
Location of Hotel (Specific): Tyler C. Qipe International Airport Hub, Tyler City, Boejoe.
Brand of Inn Hotel: Watergratten
[X] City
[] Country
[X] Beach
[] Ski
[] Sports/Event Precinct
[] Eco
[X] Business Centre
Climate: Hot/Cold/Both | Both
% business 15%
% tourists 85%
Population of Location and surrounding areas: 1.1 billion people
Resort Town: Yes/No | no
Type of Resort Town: N/A
Other: This hotel will be located in Building 1
Last edited by Boejoe on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
we are a democracy
random stuff
boejoe is located in the west pacific | IATA Member
the sonicland of boejoe is one of our states
boejoe news: there was a fire last night in tyler city. It was easily stopped but could have caused mass damage and boejoe is at one of its richest times. Boejoe advice: when life gives you lemons, sue life for not making lemonade, sue the supermarket who life bought the lemons from, sue the farm the supermarket got the lemons from, then sue the person who picked the lemons.
Thermonuclear arsenal: 15989 Thermonuclear missles, 12976 Thermonuclear bombs.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade