NATION

PASSWORD

Hackerman Academy (Academy|Reboot|OOC|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Imperial Idaho wrote:
Can never find a good image, so imagine a brunette guy with green eyes that resembles the term "Confederate Degenerate"

Student Name: Jack Davis Parsons
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 1",
Weight: 190 lb,
Religion: Roman Catholic
Major: Civil Engineering
Minor: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Clubs: None.
Sports Team: None.
Blood Type: O+
Dislikes: Communists, Homework, uninteresting things, the uniform
Biography: Growing up in Tennessee, Parsons lived a trailer park in the middle of nowhere. He had a single mother, and lived in poverty, his mother working 2-3 jobs at a time to keep things going. Parsons was content with how he lived his life, he didn't do too well in school, often skipping classes to go out and do tricks with his dirt bike or just drive around. He eventually started smoking when he could bum cigarettes off people, and used to chew tobacco. His mother often urged him to do well at school so he wouldn't have to live the life she did, but he was more concerned with being the physical embodiment of the Dukes of Hazard. By the time Parsons was 17 he did some odd jobs for a construction crew, and he learned he had a knack for construction. By the end of his senior year, Parsons had come to the conclusion he would have to work in some low end manual labor job.

Fortunately for Parsons, the father he never met came out of the blue to his mother. In the 22 years after he had left them he started a successful business in North Carolina. He felt guilty for abandoning his son, and decided to make it up to him by sending him to the world renowned Hackerman Academy, so he wouldn't have to work at a McDonalds or Burger King or wherever else he would have to. With only enough funds to get him through college, Parsons has picked up a lot of the traits and habits he had at high school, occasionally skipping classes, smoking, and chewing tobacco when none of the staff are looking.

Finally done, took too long for me to get an idea down for the bio.

>No picture
Bruh, I gave you like, three.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Anowa wrote:
Imperial Idaho wrote:
Can never find a good image, so imagine a brunette guy with green eyes that resembles the term "Confederate Degenerate"

Student Name: Jack Davis Parsons
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 1",
Weight: 190 lb,
Religion: Roman Catholic
Major: Civil Engineering
Minor: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Clubs: None.
Sports Team: None.
Blood Type: O+
Dislikes: Communists, Homework, uninteresting things, the uniform
Biography: Growing up in Tennessee, Parsons lived a trailer park in the middle of nowhere. He had a single mother, and lived in poverty, his mother working 2-3 jobs at a time to keep things going. Parsons was content with how he lived his life, he didn't do too well in school, often skipping classes to go out and do tricks with his dirt bike or just drive around. He eventually started smoking when he could bum cigarettes off people, and used to chew tobacco. His mother often urged him to do well at school so he wouldn't have to live the life she did, but he was more concerned with being the physical embodiment of the Dukes of Hazard. By the time Parsons was 17 he did some odd jobs for a construction crew, and he learned he had a knack for construction. By the end of his senior year, Parsons had come to the conclusion he would have to work in some low end manual labor job.

Fortunately for Parsons, the father he never met came out of the blue to his mother. In the 22 years after he had left them he started a successful business in North Carolina. He felt guilty for abandoning his son, and decided to make it up to him by sending him to the world renowned Hackerman Academy, so he wouldn't have to work at a McDonalds or Burger King or wherever else he would have to. With only enough funds to get him through college, Parsons has picked up a lot of the traits and habits he had at high school, occasionally skipping classes, smoking, and chewing tobacco when none of the staff are looking.

Finally done, took too long for me to get an idea down for the bio.

>No picture

You see i have only ever once used a character image for an RP, not to mention the ones you gave me looked like shady British drug dealers.
I'm from the land of Coeur D'alene Idaho.
By Ballot or by Bullet, the Pub Party will win. The Pub Legacy Edition.
Ifreann wrote:The Romans placated the people with panem et circenses, bread and circuses. We will placate our people with dank space weed and hyper-HD vidya.
New Grestin wrote:> can't even get enough superiority to pull off a proper D-day
> Idaho is tossing out nukes like a cold war Oprah

(Image)
Tysoania wrote:You remind me of a mobster who gets things cleared out of the way.

Next up on the Sopranos...

Imperial "Slick" Idaho, the fixer.
Bralia wrote:Oh my fucking god. Do it again, guys, you both chose the number 7.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Imperial Idaho wrote:
Anowa wrote:>No picture

You see i have only ever once used a character image for an RP, not to mention the ones you gave me looked like shady British drug dealers.

There's a difference?
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:19 am

[img](Below%20500x500%20pixels%20please)[/img]

Student Name:Ronald Diaz Benvedict
Sexual Orientation:straight
Sex:male
Height: (Both metric and Imperial)2,25 Meters
Weight: (Both metric and Imperial)65 Kilo
Religion: Islam
Major: (Pick 1)History
Minor: (Pick 2)International Relations And Politics
Clubs: (If applicable)Science Club,Chess Club,Algeabra,United Kids Club,And Model United Nation Club
Sports Team: (If applicable)Garuda Badminton And Dwijaya Maju Sports Center Team
Blood Type:O
Likes:Politics,Defending The Nerd From Bullier,Video Gamers,Reading,Badminton,Swimming, And Math Or Science
Dislikes:Bulliers,Press (Why.?.He Is The Son Of The President,The press always follow himand secret services always protect him) And Corruption
Biography: (At least two paragraphs).Growing Up In The Presidential Palace With 3 Brothers And 2 Twins Sister,Make Him Tough And Bored With His Father To Be His President Also His Mother Is Software Developers Makes Him Chased By Press,Secret Services,Or ETC.But He Always Finds Thing Out,Then He Decided To Be Active In The Internet For 2 Years Before His Father Was Reelected Again And Quit His HomeSchool Join International Private School Of AskaraDarma And Got The Highest Rank In Capital City Province.He Also A Writer Of Book Named "I Lived In A Palace" And Also The Head Of Eustrastan Youth Organization.He Is Loving With Nature And Bodybuilder Also He's A Catlover And ImmigrantLover From His EustreseCare Family Charity He Helps Poor People And Get Rid Off Anti Anti thing started to join the public then he started judo to showed that he can protect himself without any secret service help and join the Eustrastan Schoolarship.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:03 am

Great Eustrastan and western alacademia wrote:
([url=(Below%20500x500%20pixels%20please)]Image[/url])

Student Name:Ronald Diaz Benvedict
Sexual Orientation:straight
Sex:male
Height: (Both metric and Imperial)2,25 Meters
Weight: (Both metric and Imperial)65 Kilo
Religion: Islam
Major: (Pick 1)History
Minor: (Pick 2)International Relations And Politics
Clubs: (If applicable)Science Club,Chess Club,Algeabra,United Kids Club,And Model United Nation Club
Sports Team: (If applicable)Garuda Badminton And Dwijaya Maju Sports Center Team
Blood Type:O
Likes:Politics,Defending The Nerd From Bullier,Video Gamers,Reading,Badminton,Swimming, And Math Or Science
Dislikes:Bulliers,Press (Why.?.He Is The Son Of The President,The press always follow himand secret services always protect him) And Corruption
Biography: (At least two paragraphs).Growing Up In The Presidential Palace With 3 Brothers And 2 Twins Sister,Make Him Tough And Bored With His Father To Be His President Also His Mother Is Software Developers Makes Him Chased By Press,Secret Services,Or ETC.But He Always Finds Thing Out,Then He Decided To Be Active In The Internet For 2 Years Before His Father Was Reelected Again And Quit His HomeSchool Join International Private School Of AskaraDarma And Got The Highest Rank In Capital City Province.He Also A Writer Of Book Named "I Lived In A Palace" And Also The Head Of Eustrastan Youth Organization.He Is Loving With Nature And Bodybuilder Also He's A Catlover And ImmigrantLover From His EustreseCare Family Charity He Helps Poor People And Get Rid Off Anti Anti thing started to join the public then he started judo to showed that he can protect himself without any secret service help and join the Eustrastan Schoolarship.

You realize this RP has been dead for months right?
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse