NATION

PASSWORD

Hackerman Academy (Academy|Reboot|OOC|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Hay Khas, I'd like to note that 'moving day' was on the 2nd of September.

Perhaps you could simply change it to Audrey fully unpacking and getting everything neat and tidy, instead of having to overhaul the whole post?
Last edited by Anowa on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:01 am

Anowa wrote:Hay Khas, I'd like to note that 'moving day' was on the 2nd of September.

Perhaps you could simply change it to Audrey fully unpacking and getting everything neat and tidy, instead of having to overhaul the whole post?

Okay, can do.

The easiest fix is to just write more.
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:26 am

Was my character accepted?
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:31 am

Kwadai wrote:I brought him back, but edited it around quite a bit. I may add more to the bio, but for now it's done.

Student Name: Serik Tursynbekov
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual...well, that's what he tells everyone anyway.
Sex: Male
Height: 179cm // 5'8
Weight: 73kg // 160.9lbs
Religion: Sunni Muslim (non practising)
Major: Fine Arts
Minor: Italian, Theatre
Clubs:
Sports Team:
Blood Type: A-
Likes: Animals, art of various forms, being outside, forests, winter, snowboarding. People who respect everyone's differences, listening to music. Colours like pale blue and grey, coconut, vanilla and sushi, Middle Eastern food
Dislikes: Ignorant people, being alone, people who hurt animals, the colour brown, meat (apart from fish), sports that aren't played at winter, math, and anyone who assumes (or thinks) Kazakhstan is part of Russia.

Biography: Serik was born in the Kazakh city of Almaty in the north of the country to an ethnic Kazakh father and Russian mother. His mother arrived in Kazakhstan after fleeing from the war in her native Chechnya in 1994 initially to Astana but later moving south to Almaty after meeting Serik's father who at the time was working as a coach for the future Kazakhstan Winter Olympic team. As a child, Serik was quickly introduced to snowboarding a sport that would soon become his favourite passion and still is to this day, albeit he doesn't have much free time to enjoy it at the moment. Due to his father's position, Serik was fortunate to travel frequently primarily to Russia, China and around Kazakhstan, but on some occasions to the Alps in Europe. He began developing a great interest in art as a result of the earlier exposure to other cultures. He was encouraged by his mother who had been an artist in her native Chechnya, his father would have preferred him to be more athletic, but let it pass as Serik did enjoy snowboarding.

Fast forward a few years and Serik is just about to begin a new stage of his education in a country he had never been to. Once the logistical issues like fees, flights, visas and learning better English were out of the way only one step was left. Facing the very long flight between more than one airport definitely seemed easy after that. The months before arriving in the United States Serik had ensured his English was at a level in which he could understand others and be understood by others by taking frequent English classes to get to where is now. Of course though, the accent was still present. Despite the problems encountered Serik was as excited as ever for what's awaited him.

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:14 am

I am going to post IC when I get home from school today.

So is Audrey in our dorm room btw?

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:33 am

Anyone who has a character on the volleyball team needs to go to early morning workouts as per Mr. D instructions as a coach for said volleyball team. I have their work out all set out in my post and if you have no clue what I'm talking about when it comes to weighted lunges or quarter squats just have your character ask Mr. D and he'll promptly explain.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:39 am

The V O I D wrote:I am going to post IC when I get home from school today.

So is Audrey in our dorm room btw?

Yep, and breakfast is ready too.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:40 am

That awkward moment when you don't see what day it is, so you google the date and find out its a Saturday and then you read the IC OP again and it says its a Friday and the afternoon despite being timed 7-something in the morning.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:43 am

Lunas Legion wrote:That awkward moment when you don't see what day it is, so you google the date and find out its a Saturday and then you read the IC OP again and it says its a Friday and the afternoon despite being timed 7-something in the morning.

who needs continuity?

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:43 am

Lunas Legion wrote:That awkward moment when you don't see what day it is, so you google the date and find out its a Saturday and then you read the IC OP again and it says its a Friday and the afternoon despite being timed 7-something in the morning.

I copy pasted the date from from the previous OP. Will fix.

Fixed. Is now morning of the 7th.
Last edited by Anowa on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Was gonna try and post tonight, but that's not happening. Tomorrow, however, is a other story.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:47 pm

I think I'm going to post tomorrow. Or now.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:49 am

I'll be posting tonight for Abigael and Mr. D. I'll wait for either Val or Beia before posting as Rishaan.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:55 am

Post is gonna be up soon, no worries.

Kollin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Student Name: Karra Rasseri
Sexual Orientation: All of them.
Sex: F
Height: 5' 8" / 1.772 meters
Weight: 148 lbs / 67.13 kg
Religion: Korrelian Existentialism (It doesn't technically exist. don't tell her that.)
Major: Physics. I know it doesn't say physics. It just says science. One does not simply master 'science' in general, Anowa :P
Minor: Chemistry, Astronomy
Clubs: Anachronistic Sparring Club, Manga Club, Brony Club
Sports Team: Women's Football Team
Blood Type: AB
Likes: Long (very long) walks, fantasy of pretty much any kind (Hence animu and being a weirdo who likes colorful horses), drawing, really fast paced music regardless of genre, mac and cheese is bae, poetry, exercise (She doesnt weigh almost 150 cause of mc donald's, nooooo sireeeeeeee bob), meditative martial arts and practices, soccer (football) and what can pretty much be described as cosplay. also mischief, lotsa that.
Dislikes: People (generally they do nothing but either coddle her, get in her way, or annoy her), 'professional' help of any kind, anyone with the balls to tell her she's insane and delusional (will quickly have them removed via full force kick), broccoli is the devil's garden plant, being watched (you'll understand why soon...)
Biography:
Karra is an amalgamation of rather unusual and interesting things. Born to parents she never knew, her mother died giving birth, her father never got to take her child out of the hospital before disappearing, he was believed to have committed suicide. She was never officially given a name, though, her parents knew what they would choose, it would be some time before Karra found out. The first of many interesting little things about her, may indeed have helped with the adoption process. Having heterchromic eyes, both of different colors - purple and orange - was quite unique.

Her new family gave her a name, Karra, and placed their own Rasseri at the end. The couple were a slightly above middle class couple, who'd had trouble with children; conceiving them, anyway. They'd been told a little joke that their trouble was only just beginning now that they had one, but no one could have possibly guessed just how on-point such a joke was. The complications started early, at only five months old, baby Karra could speak english. By the time her parents went to enroll her at a pre school, she was able to read English, Spanish and Russian, while learning to read French. The teachers needless say, encouraged the Rasseri parents, to have her tested.

Almost a year later, the toddler Karra Rasseri was on the news, as the latest discovered child prodigy; a staggering IQ score of 192, she was among the likes of Gary Kasparov. How exactly this would become a complication, is only understandable in hindsight. Shortly after her test, Karra figured out she was adopted, merely from observing her parents and herself. Despite their initial instinct to lie, lying to a child smart enough to figure this out, seemed impossible. Reluctantly, her parents allowed her the truth, and even drove her to the hospital she was born, where she met the doctor who helped birth her.

The doctor still remembered the young Karra, though, he called her by a different name. He said he got it from her parents, it was what they'd planned to name her. Karra's name to the doctor and her gone parents, was Akuryo. The even started a chain of change in Karra's life, she bagan to recede from friends and her parents, at first they assumed it was just a byproduct of her intelligence to distance herself. When she was 6, Karra was the victim of a kidnapping. The man who did it, had been missing for 6 years. Karl Daeisus, known by hospital records as the biological father of the prodigal Karra. What happened between when she disappeared and was found, is only known by Karra. However, two things are known to have happened from it. Karl Daeisus was found dead, shot several times, wounds not self-inflicted. He was believed to be armed, but no firearm was spotted anywhere near the scene.

Secondly, her eyes faded. Once vivd, deep colors of orange and blue, became strained and faded, the very inner circles of it lost their color and shine altogether. Only 6, she entered a deep, constant depression, and would go days or more at a time, never speaking a word. When she did begin to speak regularly again, she often seemed to be talking to someone who did not exist, their name was 'Akuryo'. A few months later, she also spoke to 'Lairah', then 'Alexi', then 'Lyras', more and more names. Her parents did not intervene, believing their daughter to be coping through the use of imaginary friends.

Imaginary they may have been, and as many they may have been, they all vanished suddenly. When asked what'd happened to them, she shrugged, and looked confused, stating she was only talking to herself. Her imaginary friends had gotten so close, that the distinction in her mind between Karra, and them, had been blurred to non existence. As far as she could see, they were one in the same. Her eyes regained some color, at least, though this turned out to be a foreboding event, they seemed to regain color, only to change frequently. By this time, Karra was seeming numerous therapists, they'd be unable to discover anything about what caused this to happen, but had managed to associate her changing eye color with personalities. Or, so it seemed, though one day it'd be observed she actually used incredibly fast management of colored contacts to pull it off, regardless, it was offsetting. Purple and a sort of whiteish pink, was Lairah, Orange and Red was Alexi, Grey and Silver was Lyras, and Akuryo was Karra's own Orange and Purple, deeper than usual, and with pink and red rings filling the colorless void.

With a change of her eyes, came a change of Karra entirely. At base, she was quiet, usually appearing depressed at best, or in a haze at worst. Some personalities were outgoing, friendly, and helpful, some were even darker, and more hostile than Karra. Among the near dozen now, one was even described by her parents as 'Chaos Incarnate', seeming to be a mix of all the others, but with none of the weakpoints to try and abuse to snap her out of it. Ontop of that, this personality, the one named Akuryo, had no sense of morality, a barely visible if existing idea of empathy, and seemed to pick randomly out of hat whether she'd do something horrible, or amazing.

Her haze's were eventually diagnosed as delusions, schizophrenia, which became more apparent as Karra started to think herself as Akuryo more often (even if her eyes and personality didn't actually change, they rarely did change to Akuryo), and soon began believing in more imaginary friends, and imaginary worlds, imaginary universes, until it seemed she was living in a daydream instead of reality. Put on some of the strongest available anti psychotic's, was only enough to barely make her functional. Karra herself, would learn the rest of the control, deciding to go for glory like the world thought she would, but in a way no on expected.

Determined now to shutdown psychiatrist's who merely called her insane (Or a psychotic waste of genius, like that one, who died mysteriously when their car burst into flames in the parking lot for no discernible reason), her grades shot up from the 'abysmal' 3.2 they'd dropped to, to 4.0, and stayed there. Forever. Despite her teachers repeated attempts to push Karra forward as her incredible talent not earned, but vocally demanded, her parents, and the psychiatrist's working with them stone walled the attempts. The extent of what Karra did is not known, needless to be said, she was too smart to even get close to being caught. Regardless, no one had any doubts as to the numerous problems that began to plague everyone around her as she entered teenage years, and would continue for years.

Upon graduating, Karra was free, and made her departure most grand indeed. Akuryo took control for 14 straight days. With her college tuition being paid through innumerable scholarships, she drove her parents painfully into the dust without mercy. Their bank accounts emptied without a trace, their car stolen and gone from the face of the earth, their home foreclosed, and to top it off, framed for a brutal triple murder and sentenced to 35 years each. The murder of course, was paid off. By their own stolen money. For the psychiatrists, she got rid of their jobs, fucked their lives, and ruined their careers in one action. Late in the night, the psychiatric office was struck by a mysterious fire. The names of a few professional's, were left listed at the scene, and while not convicted, became the equivalent of black listed due to suspicion.

Oddly during this time, several homeless people in the city ran into money, allowing to clean up, dress themselves, and were seen in the next few weeks miraculously returning to society as working citizens. Some who bend more religiously, claim to have been rescued by "An angel with eyes as colored as the stars", though a name was never mentioned, people always had one in mind. Also associated with this, was a convenient laminated document left at the construction site for a charity organization which built houses for the poor. It outlined an incredible method to cut their costs by 46%, and their goodwill has spread farther than ever thanks to it.

On the 14th day, with the previous night having left behind the laminated document, Karra was gone, headed off to continue her studies, at Hackerman Academy, focusing on Physics, and then Chemistry. The goal, was to use them to break new water in the fields of science, and prove the reality she'd lived in as a dream for so long was real. It has to be real, by this point, afterall...
Last edited by Kollin on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Posted.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Student Name:
Ahmose-Ankh
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
Sex:
Male
Height:
1,83 m / 6 ft
Weight:
54 kg / 120 lbs
Religion:
Egyptian mythology
Major:
Anthropology
Minor:
History and Linguistics
Clubs:
Strength and Conditioning Club
Sports Team:
Men's Volleyball Team
Blood Type:
AB+
Incense, Ancient Egyptian, Archeology, Coffee, Archeology, Occult related things, Old things in general, Languages (especially old ones)
Dislikes:
Fanatics, Stupid, obnoxiously happy, loud and bothersome people, irrational things,
Biography:
Born to Coptic Egyptian Archaeologists in Cairo, Ahmose also grew up in Egypt. Accompanying his parents to digs all around the world, Max has always wanted to follow his parent's footsteps. Traveling around the world, Max spent a lot of time in India, Peru and across the Middle East (Especially Egypt). Spending time with people adhering to different religions and speaking different languages led him to develop a rather cosmopolitan view of the world and become an avid learner of languages and religions scripture of different faiths.
Although he never spent more than a couple of months in the same place, Ahmose made sure to learn as much about local culture as he could. Something made easier by the fact that he often had tutors from the area. Always making friends and acquaintances along the way. However, the lack of fast and close friends had one side-effect on Ahmose... It led him to develop an almost Casanova like charm and desire to casually sleep with people. Although it's not outright Hypersexuality, Ahmose can nonetheless still be considered a very sexual person. Interested and invested in archeology to an almost obsessive nature, Ahmose has made several discoveries himself during the frequent trips with his parents. From unearthing a mummy, to leading the excavation of a Roman Temple in Spain, Ahmose is know throughout the Archaeological world as a rising star, despite the fact that he is often overshadowed by his parent's accomplishments. Although not a trained archaeologist, he still learned everything he needed to and one could probably not distinguish him from an actual archaeologist in the field. Despite this, his parents still sent him to Hackerman Academy so he could go through the formality of graduating, as well as experience living in one place for more than 2-4 months.

(Save me from this horrible bio Anowa.)
Last edited by Max Empire on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Kollin wrote:
Religion: Korrelian Existentialism (It doesn't technically exist. don't tell her that.)
Major: Physics. I know it doesn't say physics. It just says science. One does not simply master 'science' in general, Anowa :P
Likes: Long (very long) walks, fantasy of pretty much any kind (Hence animu and being a weirdo who likes colorful horses), drawing, really fast paced music regardless of genre, mac and cheese is bae, poetry, exercise (She doesnt weigh almost 150 cause of mc donald's, nooooo sireeeeeeee bob), meditative martial arts and practices, soccer (football) and what can pretty much be described as cosplay. also mischief, lotsa that.
Dislikes: People (generally they do nothing but either coddle her, get in her way, or annoy her), 'professional' help of any kind, anyone with the balls to tell her she's insane and delusional (will quickly have them removed via full force kick), broccoli is the devil's garden plant, being watched (you'll understand why soon...)
Biography:
Karra is an amalgamation of rather unusual and interesting things. Born to parents she never knew, her mother died giving birth, her father never got to take her child out of the hospital before disappearing, he was believed to have committed suicide. She was never officially given a name, though, her parents knew what they would choose, it would be some time before Karra found out. The first of many interesting little things about her, may indeed have helped with the adoption process. Having heterchromic eyes, both of different colors - purple and orange - was quite unique.

Her new family gave her a name, Karra, and placed their own Rasseri at the end. The couple were a slightly above middle class couple, who'd had trouble with children; conceiving them, anyway. They'd been told a little joke that their trouble was only just beginning now that they had one, but no one could have possibly guessed just how on-point such a joke was. The complications started early, at only five months old, baby Karra could speak english. By the time her parents went to enroll her at a pre school, she was able to read English, Spanish and Russian, while learning to read French. The teachers needless say, encouraged the Rasseri parents, to have her tested.

Almost a year later, the toddler Karra Rasseri was on the news, as the latest discovered child prodigy; a staggering IQ score of 192, she was among the likes of Gary Kasparov. How exactly this would become a complication, is only understandable in hindsight. Shortly after her test, Karra figured out she was adopted, merely from observing her parents and herself. Despite their initial instinct to lie, lying to a child smart enough to figure this out, seemed impossible. Reluctantly, her parents allowed her the truth, and even drove her to the hospital she was born, where she met the doctor who helped birth her.

The doctor still remembered the young Karra, though, he called her by a different name. He said he got it from her parents, it was what they'd planned to name her. Karra's name to the doctor and her gone parents, was Akuryo. The even started a chain of change in Karra's life, she bagan to recede from friends and her parents, at first they assumed it was just a byproduct of her intelligence to distance herself. When she was 6, Karra was the victim of a kidnapping. The man who did it, had been missing for 6 years. Karl Daeisus, known by hospital records as the biological father of the prodigal Karra. What happened between when she disappeared and was found, is only known by Karra. However, two things are known to have happened from it. Karl Daeisus was found dead, shot several times, wounds not self-inflicted. He was believed to be armed, but no firearm was spotted anywhere near the scene.

Secondly, her eyes faded. Once vivd, deep colors of orange and blue, became strained and faded, the very inner circles of it lost their color and shine altogether. Only 6, she entered a deep, constant depression, and would go days or more at a time, never speaking a word. When she did begin to speak regularly again, she often seemed to be talking to someone who did not exist, their name was 'Akuryo'. A few months later, she also spoke to 'Lairah', then 'Alexi', then 'Lyras', more and more names. Her parents did not intervene, believing their daughter to be coping through the use of imaginary friends.

Imaginary they may have been, and as many they may have been, they all vanished suddenly. When asked what'd happened to them, she shrugged, and looked confused, stating she was only talking to herself. Her imaginary friends had gotten so close, that the distinction in her mind between Karra, and them, had been blurred to non existence. As far as she could see, they were one in the same. Her eyes regained some color, at least, though this turned out to be a foreboding event, they seemed to regain color, only to change frequently. By this time, Karra was seeming numerous therapists, they'd be unable to discover anything about what caused this to happen, but had managed to associate her changing eye color with personalities. Purple and a sort of whiteish pink, was Lairah, Orange and Red was Alexi, Grey and Silver was Lyras, and Akuryo was Karra's own Orange and Purple, deeper than usual, and with pink and red rings filling the colorless void.

With a change of her eyes, came a change of Karra entirely. At base, she was quiet, usually appearing depressed at best, or in a haze at worst. Some personalities were outgoing, friendly, and helpful, some were even darker, and more hostile than Karra. Among the near dozen now, one was even described by her parents as 'Chaos Incarnate', seeming to be a mix of all the others, but with none of the weakpoints to try and abuse to snap her out of it. Ontop of that, this personality, the one named Akuryo, had no sense of morality, a barely visible if existing idea of empathy, and seemed to pick randomly out of hat whether she'd do something horrible, or amazing.

Her haze's were eventually diagnosed as delusions, schizophrenia, which became more apparent as Karra started to think herself as Akuryo more often (even if her eyes and personality didn't actually change, they rarely did change to Akuryo), and soon began believing in more imaginary friends, and imaginary worlds, imaginary universes, until it seemed she was living in a daydream instead of reality. Put on some of the strongest available anti psychotic's, was only enough to barely make her functional. Karra herself, would learn the rest of the control, deciding to go for glory like the world thought she would, but in a way no on expected.

Determined now to shutdown psychiatrist's who merely called her insane (Or a psychotic waste of genius, like that one, who died mysteriously when their car burst into flames in the parking lot for no discernible reason), her grades shot up from the 'abysmal' 3.2 they'd dropped to, to 4.0, and stayed there. Forever. Despite her teachers repeated attempts to push Karra forward as her incredible talent not earned, but vocally demanded, her parents, and the psychiatrist's working with them stone walled the attempts. The extent of what Karra did is not known, needless to be said, she was too smart to even get close to being caught. Regardless, no one had any doubts as to the numerous problems that began to plague everyone around her as she entered teenage years, and would continue for years.

Upon graduating, Karra was free, and made her departure most grand indeed. Akuryo took control for 14 straight days. With her college tuition being paid through innumerable scholarships, she drove her parents painfully into the dust without mercy. Their bank accounts emptied without a trace, their car stolen and gone from the face of the earth, their home foreclosed, and to top it off, framed for a brutal triple murder and sentenced to 35 years each. The murder of course, was paid off. By their own stolen money. For the psychiatrists, she got rid of their jobs, fucked their lives, and ruined their careers in one action. Late in the night, the psychiatric office was struck by a mysterious fire. The names of a few professional's, were left listed at the scene, and while not convicted, became the equivalent of black listed due to suspicion.

Oddly during this time, several homeless people in the city ran into money, allowing to clean up, dress themselves, and were seen in the next few weeks miraculously returning to society as working citizens. Some who bend more religiously, claim to have been rescued by "An angel with eyes as colored as the stars", though a name was never mentioned, people always had one in mind. Also associated with this, was a convenient laminated document left at the construction site for a charity organization which built houses for the poor. It outlined an incredible method to cut their costs by 46%, and their goodwill has spread farther than ever thanks to it.

On the 14th day, with the previous night having left behind the laminated document, Karra was gone, headed off to continue her studies, at Hackerman Academy, focusing on Physics, and then Chemistry. The goal, was to use them to break new water in the fields of science, and prove the reality she'd lived in as a dream for so long was real. It has to be real, by this point, afterall...

Eyes that change color... from orange and purple... Pigments that humans are incapable of producing... An IQ of 192 and speaking multiple languages before they develop memory... Yeah, no.

I'd also like to note that the class list was ripped from my local University. So yes, apparently one can master General Science... And physics is a course.
Last edited by Anowa on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Max empire wrote:
Student Name:
Ahmose-Ankh
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
Sex:
Male
Height:
1,83 m / 6 ft
Weight:
54 kg / 120 lbs
Religion:
Egyptian mythology
Major:
Anthropology
Minor:
History and Linguistics
Clubs:
Sports Team:
Men's Volleyball Team
Blood Type:
AB+
Incense, Ancient Egyptian, Archeology, Coffee, Archeology, Occult related things, Old things in general, Languages (especially old ones)
Dislikes:
Fanatics, Stupid, obnoxiously happy, loud and bothersome people, irrational things,
Biography:
Born to Coptic Egyptian Archaeologists in Cairo, Ahmose also grew up in Egypt. Accompanying his parents to digs all around the world, Max has always wanted to follow his parent's footsteps. Traveling around the world, Max spent a lot of time in India, Peru and across the Middle East (Especially Egypt). Spending time with people adhering to different religions and speaking different languages led him to develop a rather cosmopolitan view of the world and become an avid learner of languages and religions scripture of different faiths.
Although he never spent more than a couple of months in the same place, Ahmose made sure to learn as much about local culture as he could. Something made easier by the fact that he often had tutors from the area. Always making friends and acquaintances along the way. However, the lack of fast and close friends had one side-effect on Ahmose... It led him to develop an almost Casanova like charm and desire to casually sleep with people. Although it's not outright Hypersexuality, Ahmose can nonetheless still be considered a very sexual person. Interested and invested in archeology to an almost obsessive nature, Ahmose has made several discoveries himself during the frequent trips with his parents. From unearthing a mummy, to leading the excavation of a Roman Temple in Spain, Ahmose is know throughout the Archaeological world as a rising star, despite the fact that he is often overshadowed by his parent's accomplishments. Although not a trained archaeologist, he still learned everything he needed to and one could probably not distinguish him from an actual archaeologist in the field. Despite this, his parents still sent him to Hackerman Academy so he could go through the formality of graduating, as well as experience living in one place for more than 2-4 months.

Fix the name errors and split it into paragraphs please.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Max empire wrote:
Student Name:
Ahmose-Ankh (Nickname: Max)
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
Sex:
Male
Height:
1,83 m / 6 ft
Weight:
54 kg / 120 lbs
Religion:
Egyptian mythology
Major:
Anthropology
Minor:
History and Linguistics
Clubs:
Sports Team:
Men's Volleyball Team
Blood Type:
AB+
Dislikes:
Biography:
Born to Coptic Egyptian Archaeologists in Cairo, Ahmose also grew up in Egypt. Accompanying his parents to digs all around the world, Ahmose has always wanted to follow his parent's footsteps. Traveling around the world, he spent a lot of time in India, Peru and across the Middle East (Especially Egypt). Spending time with people adhering to different religions and speaking different languages led him to develop a rather cosmopolitan view of the world and become an avid learner of languages and religions scripture of different faiths.

Although he never spent more than a couple of months in the same place, Ahmose made sure to learn as much about local culture as he could. Something made easier by the fact that he often had tutors from the area. Always making friends and acquaintances along the way. However, the lack of fast and close friends had one side-effect on Ahmose... It led him to develop an almost Casanova like charm and desire to casually sleep with people. Although it's not outright Hypersexuality, Ahmose can nonetheless still be considered a very sexual person.

Interested and invested in archeology to an almost obsessive nature, Ahmose has made several discoveries himself during the frequent trips with his parents. From unearthing a mummy, to leading the excavation of a Roman Temple in Spain, Ahmose is know throughout the Archaeological world as a rising star, despite the fact that he is often overshadowed by his parent's accomplishments. Although not a trained archaeologist, he still learned everything he needed to and one could probably not distinguish him from an actual archaeologist in the field. Despite this, his parents still sent him to Hackerman Academy so he could go through the formality of graduating, as well as experience living in one place for more than 2-4 months.

There... I originally intended for Ahmose to be his nickname, and then scrambled remove the name Max from the bio. Looks like I failed. XD
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Max empire wrote:
Student Name:
Ahmose-Ankh
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
Sex:
Male
Height:
1,83 m / 6 ft
Weight:
54 kg / 120 lbs
Religion:
Egyptian mythology
Major:
Anthropology
Minor:
History and Linguistics
Clubs:
Sports Team:
Men's Volleyball Team
Blood Type:
AB+
Dislikes:
Biography:

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Anowa wrote:
Kollin wrote:
Biography:

Imaginary they may have been, and as many they may have been, they all vanished suddenly. When asked what'd happened to them, she shrugged, and looked confused, stating she was only talking to herself. Her imaginary friends had gotten so close, that the distinction in her mind between Karra, and them, had been blurred to non existence. As far as she could see, they were one in the same. Her eyes regained some color, at least, though this turned out to be a foreboding event, they seemed to regain color, only to change frequently. By this time, Karra was seeming numerous therapists, they'd be unable to discover anything about what caused this to happen, but had managed to associate her changing eye color with personalities. Purple and a sort of whiteish pink, was Lairah, Orange and Red was Alexi, Grey and Silver was Lyras, and Akuryo was Karra's own Orange and Purple, deeper than usual, and with pink and red rings filling the colorless void.

Eyes that change color... from orange and purple... Pigments that humans are incapable of producing... An IQ of 192 and speaking multiple languages before they develop memory... Yeah, no.

I'd also like to note that the class list was ripped from my local University. So yes, apparently one can master General Science... And physics is a course.

It's an anime-y based RP but eye color is an issue? XD
Also, not speaking, reading. It's actually not an impossible thing, it's been done before. Google Kim Ung Yung, as one example.
I mean the one thing i expected from the eye color was the changing due to personality thing. Then i kinda shrugged because on discord it was announced as a 'more weeby and anime fashion', and figured from my experience watching animus it was pretty much just a cosmetic neatness.

Science in general is dozens of fields, you can't master them all. This is not pokemon.
Well then im retarded and cant read.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Kollin wrote:
Anowa wrote:Eyes that change color... from orange and purple... Pigments that humans are incapable of producing... An IQ of 192 and speaking multiple languages before they develop memory... Yeah, no.

It's an anime-y based RP but eye color is an issue? XD
Also, not speaking, reading. It's actually not an impossible thing, it's been done before. Google Kim Ung Yung, as one example.
I mean the one thing i expected from the eye color was the changing due to personality thing. Then i kinda shrugged because on discord it was announced as a 'more weeby and anime fashion', and figured from my experience watching animus it was pretty much just a cosmetic neatness.

Science in general is dozens of fields, you can't master them all. This is not pokemon.

Alright, change the eye thing then.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Anowa wrote:
Kollin wrote:It's an anime-y based RP but eye color is an issue? XD

Alright, change the eye thing then.

Fine i'll just use the cosplay to show different personalities. OH WAIT CONTACTS. I CAN USE THOSE.

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Alright, now changed (by adding a single sentence, lele) to denote the once mysterious eye changing was discovered to be a ploy by Karra, she was using colored contacts ;)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse