NATION

PASSWORD

Hackerman Academy (Academy|Reboot|OOC|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Anowa wrote:Accepted. Welcome back Beia.

Time to create some Vietnam flashbacks.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:11 pm

I'm in a process of questioning whether I'll bring back Serik or come up with somebody new..
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Insaeldor wrote:

Student Name: Abigael Eisen
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sex: F
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135
Religion: Lapsed Catholic
Major: Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education
Minor: Biology
Clubs: N/A
Sports Team: Woman's Volleyball
Blood Type: B
Dislikes: Stuff
Biography: Abigael was born in San Marcos California Carlton Eisen and Martha Eisen (neé Rasmussen). Her father was a Sub-lieutenant in the Navy while her mother was a naval medic both of whom served on the USS Boxer. She grew up in the most typical way possible. Her mother always said she took after her dad as she loved to go out to a small creek near her home to catch crawdads and occasionally fish with her younger brother and dad. As she got older however she became more of a "girl" and started to take part in what were usually considered girl things.

When she was in middle school she started to play Volleyball. At first just as a simple pastime and eventually evolved into a major thing for her. When she started to attend Mission Hills High School in San Marcos she quickly picked up on the sport becoming the girls volleyball captain by her Junior year. She also did very well in the sciences, scoring high in her biology and anatomy classes. She eventually graduated in the top 20% of her class and got a small athletic scholarship to Hackerman for volleyball.

Teacher Name: Dimitri Ukhov (goes by Mr. D)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230 lbs
Former Occupations: Soldier, Cop, Computer technician.
Educational History: St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports
Academy Occupation: Female Volleyball team coach and Streangth and Conditioning instructor.
Religion: Russian Orthodox
Blood Type: -O
Dislikes: Homosexuals, Obese people, American (((Food))), Muslims.
Biography: Dimitri was born to poor Russian parents in 1974 in the town of Magadan. He grew up having to work versions jobs to help support his family, sometimes he's father would make him fight other children on the docks if Magadan for bet money. When he graduated from school he joined the newly formed Russian army to ensure some form of income for himself. He took classes in physical education at the St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports but was forced over to a communication school during the First Chechen War where he handled radios and paper documents. He commonly jokes that the closest he got to actual combat was CS:GO.
After the war Dimitri finished his classes at the St. Petersburg Military Academy of Physical Fitness Culture and Sports before being being discharged and choosing not to renew his contract. He first found himself working as a Cop in Kyzyl which at the time was one of the most violent cities in the Russian Federation. He eventually quit after 5 months on the force and spent 3 months as a computer tech for the Kremlin before emigrating.
After Emigrating he found a job at the Hackerman Acadamy where he became the volleyball coach as well as the streangth and conditioning teacher.

I'll be redoing Abigael's bio but Mr. D is all set to go.

Both accepted.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:24 pm

So, seeing as they're done, I present to you all a...

Student Name: Adrian Blackburn
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4, 193 cm
Weight: 244 lbs, 104 kg
Religion: Roman Catholic
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Minor: Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering
Clubs: Pen & Paper Club, Anachronistic Sparring Club
Sports Team: N/A
Blood Type: O-
Likes: Silence, open space, someone to vent to, cheesy foods.
Dislikes: Fireworks, confined spaces, oddly placed piles of garbage, donkeys, any questions relating to his military service.
Biography: Unlike a good portion of students at Hackerman, Adrian was a part of Generation X, born in 1986, in rural Nebraska, Adrian has always been a patriot. His father served in Vietnam in the USMC, and always instilled a sense of duty and inspiration into the boy. At the age of fifteen, Adrian was in the middle of a math lesson when news broke of the second plane being flown into the twin towers. After a few more hours, news broke around the nature of the attack. Being the red blooded American he was, he wanted to do something to help. So he joined the Young Marines, in an attempt to actually gain enough skills to enlist when he came of age.

When he did finally enlist, his prior activity in the YM immediately netted him with an E-2 rank and a bit of a buffer while in training. Not to say it was easy in anyway. After being skirted between Hawaii and California, he finally shipped out to Iraq as part of Iraqi Freedom in 2004. It was where he spent the next few years as a Lance Corporal. In 2007, after three years in it all, he finally ran out of luck. The then 23 year old Marine was one of three volunteers to drag a dead donkey off the road so the convoy could keep moving. Except the horse didn't die naturally. After moving it, a bomb hidden inside the emaciated and decaying donkey detonated. Killing the two other volunteers and removing Adrian's ability to and walk, and reducing his left arm to a pulpy mass. Miraculously he survived.

After being shipped home, now with a quartet of new medals he would spend the next seven years in a slump of depression, PTSD induced anger, and anguish of having to be wheeled around by a VA appointed aide who was missing half the time. It was at this point that Adrian surmised that the VA were a bunch of useless asshats who only wanted your money. But regardless he enrolled in for an engineering degree at Hackerman Academy, gaining the two years needed for a Bach degree, and enrolling extra time to get a masters, and ever since he's slowly gotten out of his slump, to the point where he actually went out and got himself a new set of legs and another arm. Granted, they're plastic and metal, but it's better than a wheelchair. Despite this he's still coping with his PTSD, survivor's guilt, rather painful memories of seeing his buddies reduced to giblets, and the associated phantom pains of such an event.

...And a...

Student Name: Cameron Vanstraaten
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Sex: 'Female'
Height: 5'9 ft, 175 cm.
Weight: 250 lbs, 114 kg.
Religion: Agnostic Catholic
Major: Biology
Minor: History, Chemistry
Clubs: Anachronistic Sparring Club
Sports Team: E-Sports Team
Blood Type: O-/O+
Likes: Mexican Food, Chocolate, Ibuprofen, Gumbo, Hockey, History, Biology.
Dislikes: Chinese Food, being called an abomination, radical feminists, radical creationists.
Biography: Cameron was born January 2nd 1994, in the city of Montreal, Canada, to a Quebecois mother and an Afrikaans father. Some would say she won the genetic lottery, she's indifferent about it, you see, Cameron is not normal. She was born with a condition known as genetic chimerism -Among other things- a condition which causes different DNA structures within certain cells of one's body. Specifically, Cameron's body produces both O- and O+ blood cells. That's among the least subtle of genetic changes.

Cameron's early life was spent as a male, having no clue that she had a dormant uterus waiting like a bloody and painful time bomb. She had feminine features in her early life, but despite this she was definitely recognized as a guy. She always expressed and interest in both biology and history, specifically human biology and the history of the 20th century. And typically she had an avid interest in video games and masculine music. She was also in a boys youth hockey team for a decent amount of time.

Her life was relatively normal, Until such a day came during the onset of puberty that she started showing signs of appendicitis. So she was sent to the hospital and after three weeks or so of agony and doctors being confused as all hell, they figured out the issue. Cameron had one functioning testicle, and one functioning ovary connected to her uterus, she was menstruating without an opening. On top of that, the MRI they took revealed that the 'girl' had an odd condition known as Situs Inversus -or a mirrored abdomen- for the position of her heart, lungs, liver, and stomach being, frankly, not where they should be.

After a prompt surgery to add a drain to the area -and a rather extensive addition of bloodtests and medical exams- Cameron had a rather serious choice to make, what to do about her current situation. Her parents wouldn't make the choice for her, seeing as she was more than capable of making decisions about her own body, specifically which set of organs to remove. So, after some considerations with the surgeons, medical professionals, and her parents, she chose the third option of keeping both until such a time came that she knew for certain which operation to undergo.

She was given a prompt vaginoplasty and labiaplasty and returned to school three weeks later a socially awkward and slightly confused child. This lasted about nine months before she was starting to grow in the chest area. With a level of teasing that started to roll in, the then 14 year old Cameron became depressed. Her parents stood for it for about six months before setting up to move.

Though one would expect a bit of normalcy from then on, the universe wasn't having it. In her seventeenth year of life, she was taking a driving lesson when she was involved in an accident. The resulting crash mangled the car, and left the T-boned wreck embedded into the front end of a panel van. After a rush to the hospital, the doctors were once again puzzled. While the teen had several contusions and lacerations from shattered glass, she had not one broken or fractured bone despite the impact being on the driver's side. After reviewing Cameron's medical history, the doctors and surgeons prepared for some weird shit. And after once again surmising that something was off, they decided to run a whole board of tests at Cameron.

Several things things were found after a three week wait. Medical professionals put a name to the reason for why she wasn't a cripple. The LRP-5 gene -capable of inflicting Osteoporosis- was also capable of increasing bone mass if mutated in the opposite way. Nearly all cases of such a mutation descended from Afrikaans settlers, of which her father was. But the shock wasn't done. Beyond the increase in bone mass, doctors discovered that her musculature wasn't receiving myostatin in adequate levels either, resulting in a higher muscle mass. Doctors were shocked at the damn near medical impossibility they encountered. By common rationality Cameron shouldn't have existed, but there she was, being.

Though one doctor said something she overheard that riled her up to no end: "She shouldn't exist."

It angered Cameron, now intent on proving the world that she belonged. Prior grades began to rise, and her outlook on life turned from mild curiosity to 'let's get shit done'. In a way, learning that she was all but a unnatural abomination was the catalyst for her saying 'fuck you too' to the world and moving onwards and upwards. So she eventually gained a scholarship to Hackerman Academy, Majoring in Biology, while minoring in Chemistry and History. Despite such success, Cameron still has a stock of anti-depressants she's supposed to be taking, but has since stopped for her own reasons.

...Because every RP needs both.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:27 pm

I may change my blood type. So many people here are O-.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Beiarusia wrote:I may change my blood type. So many people here are O-.

O- isn't actually all that rare.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Can't tell if I want Sam to hook up with Cameron, or if I should make a male character for that purpose instead...

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:37 pm

The V O I D wrote:Can't tell if I want Sam to hook up with Cameron, or if I should make a male character for that purpose instead...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Anowa wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Can't tell if I want Sam to hook up with Cameron, or if I should make a male character for that purpose instead...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you're doing this intentionally, aren't you?

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:41 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Anowa wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Anowa wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...Cheeky bastard...

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:42 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Anowa wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...Cheeky bastard...

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Tfw Anowa puts the 18 year old cali girl and the 32 year old rapist looking war vet in the same dorm.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:47 pm

Insaeldor wrote:Tfw Anowa puts the 18 year old cali girl and the 32 year old rapist looking war vet in the same dorm.

Fully intentional.

But don't worry, Adrian gets fucked enough by the VA, it'll be fine.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Anowa wrote:
The V O I D wrote:
...Cheeky bastard...

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

That's it, might work on a second character...

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Anowa wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:Tfw Anowa puts the 18 year old cali girl and the 32 year old rapist looking war vet in the same dorm.

Fully intentional.

But don't worry, Adrian gets fucked enough by the VA, it'll be fine.

bruh
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

WIP

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Student Name: Raka Suherman
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Height: 177 cm / 5'8"
Weight: 60 kg / 136 pounds
Religion: Sunni Islam
Major: Medieval Studies
Minor: History and Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education
Clubs: Strength and Conditioning Club
Sports Team: E-Sports Team
Blood Type: AB
- Martial Arts (preferably Silat)
- Video Games
- Medieval Histories (especially Islamic Golden Age)
- Sports (preferably Football)
- Reading

Dislikes:

- Alcohol
- Annoying people
- Racists
- Religious extremists
- Gold-Diggers

Biography:

Born in Surabaya, Raka's father was a diplomat who went to different embassies as the ambassador of Indonesia at certain periods within years, his mother left his father during a divorce 5 years after he was born. To not left him behind in Indonesia and to accommodated him on the certain ways of international knowledge of anything he brought him with together. Raka grew up to be quite of a smart boy when he was a teenager, yet he also showed some knacks in history.

By the time he was a teenager, his father had settled in Hong Kong and married someone else, his wife being younger than him but not very younger. But she and Raka hit off not pretty well, where he accused his new step-mother for being a gold digger and his new step-mother accused him of not being a good son for his father and herself. Because of this, when he's in middle school he spent longer times in extracurricular activities such as martial arts and spending more time with his friends outside. He didn't quite like the aura in the house and with his father seemed to took sides with his step-mother, it was only a matter of time.

And thus, when he turned 19 and about entered Hackerman Academy to his father's wishes, at that time the relationship with his father and his wife turned ugly since his wife cheated, and in the progress of divorce. Not helped with the same fact about how the relationship between father and son turned ugly as well. He paid it attention but not too much, and he decided to entered the Academy to proved himself for his own good.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Student Name: John "Jojo" Joslyn
Height: 1.9812m, 6'5
Weight: 82 kg, 180.779 lb
Religion: Greek Orthodox
Major: Biomedical Science (Engineer)
Minor:
  • Psychology
  • History
Clubs:
  • Chess Club
  • Manga Club (Secretly)
Blood Type: AB +
  • The Paralympics
  • Playing Piano
  • Anime (Not in public)
  • Wine
  • Racing people
  • Attempting tricks with his wheelchair
  • Franciszek Lessel along with many other classical composers
  • Reading
  • "Walks"/Strolls
Dislikes:
  • Your taste in Anime
  • Being left out due to his disability
  • Nosey People
  • Modern Politics
Biography: “Luck always seems like it belongs to someone else.” - David Levien, City of the Sun
Born in New York, John's parents were happy to finally have their third child. They already had two, perfectly able bodied children and were excited for the next. Thankfully, John came out a perfect baby boy, and was well for the next four years. That was until when John was four years old and being driven home from a playmate was when his mother's car was hit by a semi-truck, instantly killing his mother and luckily, his brother only lost his pinkie. Whether by luck or cruel fate, John survived the crash however his lower spine was pierced by shrapnel thus following the surgical procedures John had become a Paraplegic.

Life was hard as it ever was for John in those next few months. Not only having to deal with the lose of his legs, but his mother was gone as well. However, once John entered school things would get better. Without the use of his legs, John decided that he would need to focus on studying and became one of the best students in his class, reaching the top ten. This would continue until High School, where he also picked up chess after his friend had pushed him to the chess club. John was turned off from the game at first, but as he watched people play he began to understand more and more. Eventually he would join the club his sophomore year and would remain in it until graduation becoming friends with all his club members.

During his sophomore year he also met his first girlfriend, Jessica McClellan. Jessica was in the school's orchestra and played bass. John fell in love with the instrument and her when he first saw her practicing. John decided he wanted to get closer and decided to find an instrument to play, and after a while picked up the piano again which he hadn't touched since his piano lessons when he was nine. It wouldn't be until the end of his sophomore year did he finally get back into piano. While at first Jessica was little uneasy about John's paraplegia the two would become good friends and eventually started dating their junior years. The two would date and play many duos together until graduation where the two were forced to end the relationship due to them agreeing a long distance relationship wouldn't work as Jessica was going to California and John to Pennsylvania.

Now John is ready to begin his first year at Hackerman Academy where he hopes to finally make his spot in the world.

Anowa wrote:Student Name: Cameron Vanstraaten

I knew this app seemed familiar
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ormata
Senator

Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Tagged.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:46 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Student Name: John "Jojo" Joslyn
Height: 1.9812m, 6'5
Weight: 82 kg, 180.779 lb
Religion: Greek Orthodox
Major: Biomedical Science (Engineer)
Minor:
  • Psychology
  • History
Clubs:
  • Chess Club
  • Manga Club (Secretly)
Blood Type: AB +
  • The Paralympics
  • Playing Piano
  • Anime (Not in public)
  • Wine
  • Racing people
  • Attempting tricks with his wheelchair
  • Franciszek Lessel along with many other classical composers
  • Reading
  • "Walks"/Strolls
Dislikes:
  • Your taste in Anime
  • Being left out due to his disability
  • Nosey People
  • Modern Politics
Biography: “Luck always seems like it belongs to someone else.” - David Levien, City of the Sun
Born in New York, John's parents were happy to finally have their third child. They already had two, perfectly able bodied children and were excited for the next. Thankfully, John came out a perfect baby boy, and was well for the next four years. That was until when John was four years old and being driven home from a playmate was when his mother's car was hit by a semi-truck, instantly killing his mother and luckily, his brother only lost his pinkie. Whether by luck or cruel fate, John survived the crash however his lower spine was pierced by shrapnel thus following the surgical procedures John had become a Paraplegic.

Life was hard as it ever was for John in those next few months. Not only having to deal with the lose of his legs, but his mother was gone as well. However, once John entered school things would get better. Without the use of his legs, John decided that he would need to focus on studying and became one of the best students in his class, reaching the top ten. This would continue until High School, where he also picked up chess after his friend had pushed him to the chess club. John was turned off from the game at first, but as he watched people play he began to understand more and more. Eventually he would join the club his sophomore year and would remain in it until graduation becoming friends with all his club members.

During his sophomore year he also met his first girlfriend, Jessica McClellan. Jessica was in the school's orchestra and played bass. John fell in love with the instrument and her when he first saw her practicing. John decided he wanted to get closer and decided to find an instrument to play, and after a while picked up the piano again which he hadn't touched since his piano lessons when he was nine. It wouldn't be until the end of his sophomore year did he finally get back into piano. While at first Jessica was little uneasy about John's paraplegia the two would become good friends and eventually started dating their junior years. The two would date and play many duos together until graduation where the two were forced to end the relationship due to them agreeing a long distance relationship wouldn't work as Jessica was going to California and John to Pennsylvania.

Now John is ready to begin his first year at Hackerman Academy where he hopes to finally make his spot in the world.

Accepted.

Time to attach a remote controlled 2 stroke engine to his wheelchair.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Anowa wrote:

Accepted.

Time to attach a remote controlled 2 stroke engine to his wheelchair.[/quote]
Good thing he has a backup crutches, but I could someone doing something like that as a prank.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Good thing he has a backup crutches, but I could someone doing something like that as a prank.

...How does one use crutches if they can't use their lower body?
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:00 pm

I'm interested, so I be tagging this.
However, I going to be using a completely different character, rather than Victor Bates for "canon" reason.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Tag, if you intend to close this hold me a spot.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Anowa wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Good thing he has a backup crutches, but I could someone doing something like that as a prank.

...How does one use crutches if they can't use their lower body?

Its not easy, and you need leg braces but it's possible.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse