NATION

PASSWORD

Astrolinian Embassy Program [Open, MT, Apply Within]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Afaenvia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 17, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Afaenvia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:25 am

= THE SERENE EMPIRE OF AFAENVIA =
Official Communiqué of the Imperial Foreign Office
Capital City of Crystalcrest

Concerning Embassy Establishment in The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Date: 15th February 2017
Encryption: Diplomatic, Secured

Warmest Greetings and Salutations,

On behalf of the Empire of Afaenvia, its citizens and Emperor Lucien von Kīīvenreisse, it is with our greatest and humble pleasure to inform you that his imperial majesty has expressed his intention to open the empire to external friendship. May your excellency and Astrolinium find this message in good health and understanding.

It is with His Majesty's pleasant nature that we extend our hands of friendship, hospitality and neutrality with the citizens of the Astrolinium, in the better hopes of cordial international relations and trade. After consultation with the Afaenvian State Council, the Emperor has expressed his desire to establish and set up an embassy of the Empire in your esteemed kingdom.

The Imperial Office of Foreign Affairs has appointed the Honourable Lord Vincent Lee of Jurong as Afaenvia's ambassador and head of the ambassadorial delegation to Astrolinium. We sincerely look forward to creating stronger and peaceful relations with your people, while looking to establishing future trade and cultural links.

You may find our attached application for the establishment of an Embassy below. With that, we appreciate you for your kind attention and consideration.

Dearest Brother,

I have made considerable choice of a distinguished citizen of Afaenvia, to reside near the Government of Your Excellency in the quality of Ambassador of The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium. He is well informed of the relative interests of the two countries and of the sincere desire of this Government to cultivate to the fullest extent the friendship which has so long subsisted between them. My knowledge of his high character and ability gives me entire confidence that he will continue to constantly endeavour to advance the interests and prosperity of both Governments and so render himself acceptable to You.

I hereby request You to receive him favourably and to give full credence to what he shall say on the part of the IThe Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium and to the assurances which I have charged him to convey to you of the best wishes of this Government for the prosperity of Astrolinium and our nation.

May God have You in constant health and wise keeping.

Your Humble Brother,

Lucien Reynard Kane von Kiivenreisse
His Serene Imperial Majesty, Emperor of the Serene Empire of Afaenvia, Custodian of the Persian Gulf States, Chancellor of the Koreans, Master of the Levant and Anatolia, Mediator of the Afrikaans, Supreme-General of the Northern Americas; Protector of the Pacific, Defender of Faith, First Son of the Dragon King, Sword of the Wolves, Prince of the Blood, Arrow of Fawkes, Defender of the Imperial House of Kīīvenreisse, the Afaenvian people and Lord of the Phoenix Throne.

Chancellor Park Dong-Wook
Head of the Afaenvian Imperial State Council

Viscount Cyril Desgoffia of Syracruse
Director of Foreign Affairs

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
- Government Type: Composite Monarchy
- Head of State: HSIM Emperor Lucien Reynard Kane von Kiivenreisse
- Head of Government: High Chancellor Park Dong-Wook
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Viscount Cyril Desgoffia Syracrusa

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Vincent Lee Jing Wei
- Ambassador's Titles: Lord of Jurong,
- Ambassador's Honorific: His Excellency, The Honourable Lord Vincent Lee of Jurong
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 29, Male
- Picture of Ambassador (Optional):
http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2014/02/content/Seo-In-Guk_1393208022_20140223_seoinguk_bnt4.jpg

- Background Information: 10 years experience in Diplomatic Service, 2 years as Consul-General of Munich. Master's in Political Relations and International Business. Vincent is a bisexual and is an available bachelor.
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): 2 Norwegian Forest Cats (Mango and Rosie)
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? None.
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? None.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 5
- Type & # of Weapons: 16 Ceremonial Kampilans, 16 Mallinov pistols (Compliant)
- Type & # of Vehicles: 1 Lamborghini Aventador (Ambassador), 2 Audi A8s.
- Type & # of Aircraft: N/A.

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 02 Chancery Row
- Second Choice Location: 03 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: (The Serene Empire of Afaenvia currently finds that Astrolinium is a Kingdom that we wish to strengthen relations with and build a common mutual friendship. We consider it an honour and a privilege to learn more about Astrolinium, its culture and its people through the locals, as well as allow the sharing of the knowledge of our own culture and history as well. We understand that we may not receive our requested location, in which case we are happy to accept the generous offer of any of your pristine locations.)

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=263402)? Yes.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Do you have any further requests? None.
- Is there any additional information? None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: None.

Heaven's Blessings & Warm Regards,

His Serene Imperial Majesty of Afaenvia
Second Prince of the Holy Galactic Empire of Arcadia
Archduke of Colonna
Knight Examplar, Order of St Margaret
Grandmaster, Order of Golden Claw
Lord of the Phoenix Throne

Laeral
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Laeral » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Laeral's Embassy Program is up and running. As stated in our application, we would welcome an Astrolinian embassy in Laeral. Link is below:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=403361
Second Allied Provinces of Laeral: A Chinese-inspired semi-presidential democracy, grappling with the legacy of French colonial rule.
Author of Issue #808, Big Trouble in Little Dàguó, and Issue #971, Ambassadors Inextraordinary

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Hashirajima wrote:

Official Communiqué of the
ImageImage
Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Department of Foreign Affairs

To: Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima
Attn: Kunishige Hasebe
Fr: The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium (gromero@astrolinium.gov.aln)
Re: Embassy Application
Encryption: Light

Greetings,

Upon reviewing your application, I am happy to inform you that your request for an embassy in Astrolinium has been accepted. Your embassy will be located at 19 Chancery Row, and your ambassador and his family are welcome to move in at any time. We look forward to receiving Mr. Tohsaka, Aoi, Rin, and Sakura, and invite Mr. Tohsaka to contact us about trade and treaty talks at his leisure upon arrival. Please let me or my office know if there is any way we can assist him in moving in, or if there is anything further we can do for you. I will be sending your Ambassador's office information about enrolling his daughters in the Astrolinium School for the Spring 2017 term, and he is welcome to meet with either myself or Dr. Artturo Savidio, the school's headmaster and our Secretary of Education, to further discuss their enrollment.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Ambassador to the World Assembly
1C Via Recale, Astrolinium
t: (4231) 541-259 #2
w: http://foreignaffairs.astrolinium.gov.aln

Afaenvia wrote:

ImageImage

To: Serene Empire of Afaenvia
Attn: Viscount Cyril Desgoffia of Syracruse
Encryption: Unencrypted

Greetings,

Upon reviewing you application, I eagerly await the opportunity to accept an Afaenvian embassy in Astrolinium. However, before I can do so, I must request that you alter your application, as currently we can only allow up to 20 staff at any embassy, including security. This is due to fire safety regulations and is, I am afraid, not negotiable. I will be happy to accept your application once this small change has been made.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Hashirajima
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashirajima » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:59 am

You've got a typo on the embassy list for my nation's name.

To: Department of Foreign Affairs , The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima
Subject: Re: Establishment of Embassy of Hashirajima in the Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Restricted

To: Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD

We are glad to receive your reply.

As such, our ministry and diplomatic corps shall prepare for the establishment of our embassy. Our ambassador, Mr Tokiomi Tohsaka (alongside his family), will depart as soon as possible once construction of the embassy building is complete. As per protocol, he will be instructed to present his credentials to your government at the earliest possible moment.

We thank you once more for this opportunity, and look forward to further cooperation with your ministry in the future.

Sincerely,
Kunishige Hasebe
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima

>>
Astrolinium wrote:
Hashirajima wrote:

[box]
ImageImage

To: Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima
Attn: Kunishige Hasebe
Encryption: Light

Greetings,

Upon reviewing your application, I am happy to inform you that your request for an embassy in Astrolinium has been accepted. Your embassy will be located at 19 Chancery Row, and your ambassador and his family are welcome to move in at any time. We look forward to receiving Mr. Tohsaka, Aoi, Rin, and Sakura, and invite Mr. Tohsaka to contact us about trade and treaty talks at his leisure upon arrival. Please let me or my office know if there is any way we can assist him in moving in, or if there is anything further we can do for you. I will be sending your Ambassador's office information about enrolling his daughters in the Astrolinium School for the Spring 2017 term, and he is welcome to meet with either myself or Dr. Artturo Savidio, the school's headmaster and our Secretary of Education, to further discuss their enrollment.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD

Afaenvia wrote:

[box]
ImageImage

Greetings,

Upon reviewing you application, I eagerly await the opportunity to accept an Afaenvian embassy in Astrolinium. However, before I can do so, I must request that you alter your application, as currently we can only allow up to 20 staff at any embassy, including security. This is due to fire safety regulations and is, I am afraid, not negotiable. I will be happy to accept your application once this small change has been made.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD

Restricted
Last edited by Hashirajima on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima | Parliamentary Republic | NS Stats | Fan. Alt. His.
"Let every man do his utmost duty." ~ Heihachiro Togo
Population: 7,033,894 | Area: 101.35 km2 (39.13 sq mi) | Location: Earth, East Asia, Seto Inland Sea [34°01'11.0"N 132°24'45.3"E]
Excidium Planetis Index: Tier 6; Level 3; Type 5 | MT+ | Current Year: 2020
Office of Embassy Protocol | The Hashirajima Times
Commander-in-Chief (Head of State): ADM Yamato (BB)
Prime Minister: ADM (Ret.) Ichiro Goto
WA Representative: Kongou, Ambassador-at-Large
Media Representative: Aoba (CA), Editor-in-Chief, Hashirajima Times
Full Profiles

Afaenvia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 17, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Afaenvia » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:15 am

= THE SERENE EMPIRE OF AFAENVIA =
Official Communiqué of the Imperial Foreign Office
Capital City of Crystalcrest

Concerning Embassy Establishment in The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Date: 24th February 2017
Encryption: Diplomatic, Secured

Greetings Your Excellency,

The Imperial Office of Foreign Affairs is very much honoured to have read of the positive attitudes of Your Government and His Majesty in accepting our delegation to establish relations within your Federation. We have understood the contents of your recent letter, and have since amended our application, attached below. We hope that the application is now in order.

Dearest Brother,

I have made considerable choice of a distinguished citizen of Afaenvia, to reside near the Government of Your Excellency in the quality of Ambassador of The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium. He is well informed of the relative interests of the two countries and of the sincere desire of this Government to cultivate to the fullest extent the friendship which has so long subsisted between them. My knowledge of his high character and ability gives me entire confidence that he will continue to constantly endeavour to advance the interests and prosperity of both Governments and so render himself acceptable to You.

I hereby request You to receive him favourably and to give full credence to what he shall say on the part of the IThe Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium and to the assurances which I have charged him to convey to you of the best wishes of this Government for the prosperity of Astrolinium and our nation.

May God have You in constant health and wise keeping.

Your Humble Brother,

Lucien Reynard Kane von Kiivenreisse
His Serene Imperial Majesty, Emperor of the Serene Empire of Afaenvia, Custodian of the Persian Gulf States, Chancellor of the Koreans, Master of the Levant and Anatolia, Mediator of the Afrikaans, Supreme-General of the Northern Americas; Protector of the Pacific, Defender of Faith, First Son of the Dragon King, Sword of the Wolves, Prince of the Blood, Arrow of Fawkes, Defender of the Imperial House of Kīīvenreisse, the Afaenvian people and Lord of the Phoenix Throne.

Chancellor Park Dong-Wook
Head of the Afaenvian Imperial State Council

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
- Government Type: Composite Monarchy
- Head of State: HSIM Emperor Lucien Reynard Kane von Kiivenreisse
- Head of Government: High Chancellor Park Dong-Wook
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Viscount Cyril Desgoffia Syracrusa

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Vincent Lee Jing Wei
- Ambassador's Titles: Lord of Jurong,
- Ambassador's Honorific: His Excellency, The Honourable Lord Vincent Lee of Jurong
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 29, Male
http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2014/02/content/Seo-In-Guk_1393208022_20140223_seoinguk_bnt4.jpg

- Background Information: 10 years experience in Diplomatic Service, 2 years as Consul-General of Munich. Master's in Political Relations and International Business. Vincent is a bisexual and is an available bachelor.
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): 2 Norwegian Forest Cats (Mango and Rosie)
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? None.
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? None.

- Diplomatic Staff: 5
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 5
- Type & # of Weapons: 16 Ceremonial Kampilans, 16 Mallinov pistols (Compliant)
- Type & # of Vehicles: 1 Lamborghini Aventador (Ambassador), 2 Audi A8s.
- Type & # of Aircraft: N/A.

Location Information:
- Special Requests: (The Serene Empire of Afaenvia currently finds that Astrolinium is a Kingdom that we wish to strengthen relations with and build a common mutual friendship. We consider it an honour and a privilege to learn more about Astrolinium, its culture and its people through the locals, as well as allow the sharing of the knowledge of our own culture and history as well. We understand that we may not receive our requested location, in which case we are happy to accept the generous offer of any of your pristine locations.)

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=263402)? Yes.
- Do you have any further requests? None.
- Is there any additional information? None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: None.

Heaven's Blessings & Warm Regards,

Last edited by Afaenvia on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
His Serene Imperial Majesty of Afaenvia
Second Prince of the Holy Galactic Empire of Arcadia
Archduke of Colonna
Knight Examplar, Order of St Margaret
Grandmaster, Order of Golden Claw
Lord of the Phoenix Throne

Calenmor
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Calenmor » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:25 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Realms of Calenmor
- Government Type: Federated Democratic-Meritocratic Monarchial-Republic
- Head of State: Araslant Moreg
- Head of Government: N/A
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Araslant Moreg

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Midia Undómiel
- Ambassador's Titles: Carfan (the word for "ambassador" or "representative" in Arbain)
- Ambassador's Honorific: None
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 21

- Background Information: Born in the Calenmori Capital of Draugost, Midia is creative, hospitable, and sweet; a friend you'd want by your side. She is, perhaps, a little too anxious at times, but possesses the diligence and wisdom to stay ahead of the game. She is currently enjoying life in what she sees as an absurd world and is looking forward to discovering more of it.
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): None
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? No
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? No

- Diplomatic Staff: 9
- Security Staff: 9
- Service Staff:2
- Type & # of Weapons: 9 Gwaen pattern arc-pistols (basically they fire small lightning bolts that can stun or kill depending on the setting) for Security personnel use
- Type & # of Vehicles: 3 four door vehicles of local make will be purchased upon arrival for our use
- Type & # of Aircraft: 1 Cordil Helicopter (armoured but otherwise unarmed civilian craft used by Calenmori diplomats)

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 24 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: Only requesting a large embassy space as a secondary request in case all standard spaces are already taken.

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes. We will notify you once we are ready (ie. once I get around to starting an embassy thread)
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Definitely trade talks. We have a policy of official neutrality so treaty talks would have to be on a case by case basis
- Is there any additional information we should know? We look forward to working with you in the future
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 am

ImageImage

Greetings,

Thank you for so promptly amending your application. It is my distinct pleasure to note that your application has been accepted and that you have been awarded the embassy at 22 Chancery Row. Regrettably, at this time we have not decided to award you one of the large chanceries you have requested, though we will keep note of this request: if relations should prove as fruitful as we all hope, you can expect us to review this decision at a later date. The embassy shall be ready shortly, and His Excellency Lord Vincent Lee of Jurong is welcome to move in at any time. It is our sincerest hope that the opening of this embassy will mark the start of a bright era of cooperation between Afaenvia and Astrolinium.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Neljas Rome
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Neljas Rome » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 pm

We do not wish to take up much of your valuable space, as such we request a consulate.
Honorary Consulate Application

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Imperial Republic of the Neljas Rome, The Imperial Republic of Suomen Rooma
- Government Type: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Keisarinna Mimmi Kärkkäinen
- Head of Government: President Sauli Niinistö
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Timo Soini

Consul Information:
- Consul's Name: Tauno Venäläinen
- Consul's Titles: None
- Consul's Honorific: Dr.
- Consul's Age & Gender: 68, male
- Picture of Consul (Optional):

- Background Information: Dr. Venäläinen graduated from Helsinki University with a Ph.D in Finnish History in 1991. After graduating, he began learning various foreign languages as a hobby. His proficiency became known to the government, who recruited him into the rotating group diplomats employed by our nation.
- Consul's Family (if any; please include pets): Tytti (Husky, age 3)
- Will your consul be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? No
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? He is an old man. Keep a hospital nearby.

- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Security Staff: 1
- Service Staff: 1
- Type & # of Weapons: 1 Lahti L-35 Pistol, 1 Taser, 1 Mosin–Nagant Bolt-action rifle (for decoration and ceremonies), 1 army sabre (for decoration and ceremonies)
- Type & # of Vehicles: 1 SUV

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)? Yes, see signature
- Do you have any further requests? No
- Is there any additional information? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: We will be sending a supply of traditional foods and 1 bottle of vodka per person every month. Also, the consul will be bringing his pet dog.
Hei, Suomen kansa, apologies for any butchering of your language that appears, I know almost no Finnish and only a small amount of Swedish. I won't use much Finnish, but when I do it will probably be machine translated or stolen from some phrasebook online. Please TG me if something is wrong so that I may fix it! Kiitoksia oikein paljon!

Swedes can correct my Swedish, too. My spelling is god-awful 75% of the time.
Embassy!

Harndon
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 30, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Harndon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:29 am

Harndon would like to apply for an embassy. The People have given a mandate of 93% to 7% to do so.

Embassy Application

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Hardon
- Government Type: Direct Democracy
- Head of State: (technically) Spokesperson Kariva Ulav
- Head of Government: N/A
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): SLU: Dave Johnson World: Zhach Udak

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Thashtal Bulioshi
- Ambassador's Titles: Ambassador
- Ambassador's Honorific: N/A
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 32, F
- Background Information: Grew up in the semi-nomadic tribe of Voviana. Moved to Quechkhonia when she was selected as an ambassador by her tribe at the age of 21. Has been a minor diplomatic civil servant ever since, with this being her first major role.
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): Girlfriend (Chachildi Farazh)
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? No

- Diplomatic Staff: Ambassadorial assisstant Ragkal Ethera (20, M)
- Security Staff: 5 Scouts
- Service Staff: N/A
- Type & # of Weapons: 5 Harndonian-made Forester Bolt Action heavy rifles (One per scout)
- Type & # of Vehicles: 6 Ashkelun (equine animals from Harndonian forests), 3 for 3 of the Scouts, 1 for the ambassador, her girlfriend, and her assistant.
- Type & # of Aircraft: 2 Wyverns (fully tame, mounts for 2 of the Scouts)

Location Information:
- Special Requests: (if asking for a large embassy, please justify your request here) A close piece of open space would be welcome for the Ashkelun and the Wyverns

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)? You would be welcome to, as an SLU member: http://socialliberal.proboards.com/thre ... -programme
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: That would be welcome. Any application must be first confirmed by the People of Harndon in a referendum. If you wish to have a trade deal, ask, and the referendum shall take place at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: 6 Ashkelun, 2 Wyverns.
Chief Diplomat Baquu Lomata

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:24 am

Embassy Application

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Kannadrickenium
- Government Type: Monarchy
- Head of State: Anna Kendrick
- Head of Government: Chief Kannadricken
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Beca Mitchell

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Rebecca Hollars
- Ambassador's Titles: Lady
- Ambassador's Honorific: The Honourable
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 31, Female
- Background Information: Has a masters in Foreign relations from the Kannadricken National University
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): None
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? None

- Diplomatic Staff: 17
- Security Staff: 1
- Service Staff: 2
- Type & # of Weapons: 1 pistol
- Type & # of Vehicles: 1 Prius
- Type & # of Aircraft: None

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 4 Chancery Row
- Second Choice Location: 2 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: (if asking for a large embassy, please justify your request here)

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)?
Yes
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=414283&p=31863061#p31863061
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom:

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Encryption: NONE
To: The Honourable Dr. Giovanni Romero, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Astrolinium
Subject: Diplomatic mission application

Greetings!

On behalf of the people and government of the Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland, I, Liesel Poplawski, with permission of His Imperial Majesty, would like to establish an embassy in Vila Recale, in order to bring about proper diplomatic relations between our Empire and Astrolinium.

In the name of Wir Frederick VI von Gottes Gnaden Heiliger Römagnischer Kaiser, zu aller Zeiten mehrer des Reiches, König der Deutschen, König von Preußen, Markgraf zu Brandenburg, Burggraf zu Nürnberg, Graf zu Hohenzollern, Souveräner und oberster Herzog von Schlesien wie auch der Grafschaft Glatz, Großherzog vom Niederrhein und Posen, Herzog zu Sachsen, Westfalen und Engern, zu Pommern, Lüneburg, Holstein und Schleswig, zu Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleve, Jülich und Berg, sowie auch der Wenden und Kaschuben, zu Krossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgraf zu Hessen und Thüringen, Markgraf der Ober- und Niederlausitz, Prinz von Oranien, Fürst zu Rügen, zu Ostfriesland, zu Paderborn und Pyrmont, zu Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, zu Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau und Mörs, gefürsteter Graf zu Henneberg, Graf der Mark und zu Ravensberg, zu Hohenstein, Tecklenburg und Lingen, zu Mansfeld, Sigmaringen und Veringen, Herr von Frankfurt,

I have the honor to remain,
Liesel Poplawski, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Embassy Application

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Holy Romagnan Empire of Karlsland
- Government Type: Federal constitutional executive monarchy
- Head of State: His Imperial Majesty Emperor Frederick VI
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable Chancellor Erica Bachmeier
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): The Honourable Liesel Poplawski

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Sigmund Muller
- Ambassador's Titles: N/A
- Ambassador's Honorific: N/a
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: Male, 53
- Background Information: 15 years, Ambassador to Romagna, previous work in diplomatic missions to Romagna, Venezia, Somalia, and Hinduraj
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): Husband, Wilhelm Muller, age 55
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium?: No
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of?: No

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 5
- Service Staff: 3
- Type & # of Weapons: 5x Karabiner 98K rifles, ceremonial; 5x Luger P08 Mk X pistols
- Type & # of Vehicles: 3x Jaakola Ambassador sedans, 1x Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV
- Type & # of Aircraft: N/A

Location Information:
- Second Choice Location: 24 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: (OOC: You know me.)

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=425357
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes
- Do you have any further requests?: No,
- Is there any additional information?: No,
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: N/A, Ambassador Muller prefers to obtain his alcohol and cannabis locally
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information