NATION

PASSWORD

Stille Nacht Hub/Recruitment Thread [Open, MT]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
New Wanka
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Stille Nacht Hub/Recruitment Thread [Open, MT]

Postby New Wanka » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:13 am

REGIONAL OOC & RECRUITMENT THREAD

POLITICAL MAP, CLICK TO ENLARGE
Click To View Region Map- Version A7

Our Vision is to have a RPing region that creates a world in which our members can conduct creative and quality Modern Tech (MT) role-plays while setting a community standard for realism, cooperation, collaborative world building. Stille Nacht is founded by members who enjoy the experience of writing and world building in a realistic MT setting (though not exclusively). We hope to create a community spirit of fun and enjoyable role-playing on the national scale with emphasis on freedom of creativity and realism.
The Region we seek to continue to build and flesh out features a full political map that is updated on a regular basis with member's various nations. Additional maps such as ones that shows cultural backgrounds of current nations, climate of the different areas of Stille Nacht, and resources are all meant to be fun and creative role-playing aides to give our members structure to flesh out their own RPs. We also have an economic spreadsheet that allows for our community to collaboratively determine the economic standing of various nations and better interact with each other with consistency and collaboration.

RP Archive

Other RPs

Regional Links
Regional Maps
Spreadsheet
News Thread
Historical Canon
Social Media Thread

Endorsed Storefronts
Monarch Arms
Valkiir National Arms

Storefronts listed here are recognized by the region; equipment can be used in canon and the storefront nation is welcome to participate in our RPs.

Interested in joining?
We are looking for creative writers to join us in worldbuilding through roleplays. The region consists of realistic, modern-tech nations and as such a population caps exist initially at 100 million. This however can be subject to change on a case by case basis. Our worldbuilding is a collaborative group projects; you should engage in developing and fleshing out regional history and economics.

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Economy Description:[/b]
[b]Government Type: [/b]
[b]Geography (climate, terrain, landform):[/b]
[b]Preferred Map location:[/b]
[b]Demographics (Population, ethnicity, language):[/b]
[b]History[/b] (can be worked out, but what have you in mind?):
[b]Military: [/b]
[b]RP Examples: [/b]
[b]Why do you want to join SN?[/b]

Is this your main account? (Y/N):
Idea for RP:
Anything else:
669556 (do not remove)

For RP example, if you have none, please write something on the following prompts:
- An important meeting or national event (crowning of King, festival, wedding, diplomatic meeting etc.)
- Your nation is being invaded, your military unit is being overwhelmed by superior forces (or any other military situation)
- You are in midst of a disaster (earthquake, storm)

[spoiler=Example App]Nation Name: Kingdom of New Phallia / Königreich Neu-Falen
Economy Description: Free market capitalism, in theory unregulated but de facto its largest companies with monopolies on the nations critical industries are held by the nobility and several families. High middle-income country (comparative to RL eastern European) which industrialised relatively early, though its focus has been and remains on being a tax-free transport hub and financial services center around the capital, Gmünd. A strong mining industry based around rare metals (gold, zinc) and minerals exists.
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy, two legislative chambers, one elected by a first-past-the-post system every four years, the other made up of representatives from state governments and half picked by the King. The King picks the Chancellor and cabinet members whose parties need to form a majority in parliament; he also serves as Commander-in-Chief and holds veto power in parliament.
Geography (climate, terrain, landform): Temperate-mediterranean, Wein river forms a fertile valley where Phallian agricultu
Last edited by New Wanka on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 36 times in total.

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:17 am

Welcome all!
Last edited by Achesia on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Just updated the regional maps dispatch, and added a map with oceans and continents named and labeled! Let me know if more needs to be added, I can always zoom in and start naming smaller bodies of water/land as well.

http://orig13.deviantart.net/6a47/f/201 ... azkqc4.png

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:54 am

Achesia wrote:Just updated the regional maps dispatch, and added a map with oceans and continents named and labeled! Let me know if more needs to be added, I can always zoom in and start naming smaller bodies of water/land as well.

Bootiful, helps loads, Crown's Burden is in Hespera then. I've added to the RP archive- those that are in canon. Notice how The Dragon and the Tiger fit well; there's a Chen and Canton in it, I have in mind that it happened sometime 2000-ish in canon. Chen invaded, occupied Canton, was then worn down by a massive insurgency and pulled out after Phallia came in to help.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:25 am

Murovanka wrote:
Achesia wrote:Just updated the regional maps dispatch, and added a map with oceans and continents named and labeled! Let me know if more needs to be added, I can always zoom in and start naming smaller bodies of water/land as well.

Bootiful, helps loads, Crown's Burden is in Hespera then. I've added to the RP archive- those that are in canon. Notice how The Dragon and the Tiger fit well; there's a Chen and Canton in it, I have in mind that it happened sometime 2000-ish in canon. Chen invaded, occupied Canton, was then worn down by a massive insurgency and pulled out after Phallia came in to help.

Well I kinda intend that Atla and Phallia are in the region in which the two regions meet, western and asian culture and all.

Ya I noticed a few more RPs up there, why not, lets not let all that work go to waste.

Do you mind linking the Region Maps dispatch to the downsized political map image so people can click it and see all of our maps? I think its a good recruiting point.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:09 am

Shameless bump but we need to get the list of RPs from gaul that he wants as canon.

Also spreadsheet? <3

Aemen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aemen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:14 am

Posting here to keep up to date on what's going on. I have an idea for a conflict of religions between myself and Gaul after we've completed Fabula de Pugeris, but I'll initiate if after we've finished the business with Phallia and Atla if that's alright so our attentions are focused on one project at a time.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:25 am

Aemen wrote:Posting here to keep up to date on what's going on. I have an idea for a conflict of religions between myself and Gaul after we've completed Fabula de Pugeris, but I'll initiate if after we've finished the business with Phallia and Atla if that's alright so our attentions are focused on one project at a time.

I think we could do more than one at a time, I dont think you or Gaul intend to do much with the Atla/Phallia conflict (correct me if I'm wrong) so i certainly do not wish to hold you guys up. I think we have plenty of room for more than one RP at a time, me and gaul were talking about one as well. And if there is a religious conflict perhaps Achesia (being a highly religious state) may become involved?
Last edited by Achesia on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 am

Sorry bout spreadsheet, busy writing up the Crown's Burden OP (it will be out sometime I promise!). Could you please link whatever RPs/links you want me to include in the WFE on a post here, would be helpful.

Aemen's right in that not piling on RPs is always a good idea, but another one we can handle. There's still room in Crown's Burden though Achesia and I are bracing for a few, well, possible tempests there. That being said if the other players go inactive as open rps usually do then having our main nations mix in would be a good idea.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Aemen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aemen » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:58 am

Achesia wrote:
Aemen wrote:Posting here to keep up to date on what's going on. I have an idea for a conflict of religions between myself and Gaul after we've completed Fabula de Pugeris, but I'll initiate if after we've finished the business with Phallia and Atla if that's alright so our attentions are focused on one project at a time.

I think we could do more than one at a time, I dont think you or Gaul intend to do much with the Atla/Phallia conflict (correct me if I'm wrong) so i certainly do not wish to hold you guys up. I think we have plenty of room for more than one RP at a time, me and gaul were talking about one as well. And if there is a religious conflict perhaps Achesia (being a highly religious state) may become involved?

Perhaps, but it depends on how heavily you or Muro may wish to get involved. The last thing I want is for all of us to pour too much on our plate.

The outline I was discussing with Gaul was centred on how the events depicted in FdP drive the Aemen to found a new state religion which begins to spread to islands dotting the Meridian sea between Gauliscia and Aemen. The inhabitants are ordinarily of the Gauliscian religion, but with the new Aemen one spreading rapidly, the Gauliscians decide to intervene, leading to a naval conflict between the two of us.

That's for further down the line, however.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:03 am

Murovanka wrote:Sorry bout spreadsheet, busy writing up the Crown's Burden OP (it will be out sometime I promise!). Could you please link whatever RPs/links you want me to include in the WFE on a post here, would be helpful.

Aemen's right in that not piling on RPs is always a good idea, but another one we can handle. There's still room in Crown's Burden though Achesia and I are bracing for a few, well, possible tempests there. That being said if the other players go inactive as open rps usually do then having our main nations mix in would be a good idea.

No prob about the spreadsheet, sorry im the constant parrot on your shoulder haha. Oh and the political map in the Op of this thread.

[url=http://orig13.deviantart.net/a76c/f/2017/053/2/1/political_map_7_by_achesia-db01fn6.png][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/888a/f/2017/041/5/b/master_file222_by_achesia-dayk9pn.png[/img][/url]

Copypasta that at the top under the banner in replacement of the mini map.

For having 4 of us (You, Me, Aemen, Gaul) 2-3 RPs should be no problem. But as we gain members obv that range increases. But yes Crown's burden can always include Aemen. I know Gaul said he was in it for a minor minor role.
Last edited by Achesia on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am

Aemen wrote:
Achesia wrote:

Perhaps, but it depends on how heavily you or Muro may wish to get involved. The last thing I want is for all of us to pour too much on our plate.

The outline I was discussing with Gaul was centred on how the events depicted in FdP drive the Aemen to found a new state religion which begins to spread to islands dotting the Meridian sea between Gauliscia and Aemen. The inhabitants are ordinarily of the Gauliscian religion, but with the new Aemen one spreading rapidly, the Gauliscians decide to intervene, leading to a naval conflict between the two of us.

That's for further down the line, however.

Right, I typically do 3-4 RPs at a time and allot of mine have slowed down significantly so I am in a good place to take on a few MT ones if we get good ideas.

The RP idea sounds interesting! Not sure how to fit Achesia into that but If I have a good idea I will let you know. However! My other puppet Rynovia is right south of gaul on that peninsula (next map update you'll see it) It's meant to be a filler for some canon holes (not!sylva) for my canon in Aurde. But as it is more of a secular state it may be in a unique position between two such large religious states.

Gauliscia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauliscia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:42 am

Posting here to keep a tab on the ongoings.
ᛒᚰᚾᛞᚽᛊᚱᚼᛁᚴ ᛞᛜᚹᚪᛚᛁᚵᛁᛂ
Hail Wodin, Father of Men and Lord of Walhalla
Gauliscia is a Wodinist and germanic parliamentary democracy headed by a monarch. The Stalwart Boar Party in power backs a strong military, friendly foreign policy, a pious proud people and government support for the needy. It's a primeval landscape roamed by rich fauna. Gauliscia is lead by its aristocratic elite but fuelled by the working class.
Dutch and Hungarian, British educated. I have yet to find a political camp but my tendencies are to traditionalism, collectivism, nationalism and statism. I enjoy epic poetry and literature, hunting, drinking, wenching and rugby.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:05 am

Gauliscia wrote:Posting here to keep a tab on the ongoings.

Welcome welcome! We were just discussing the RP you and Aemen were planning.

Gauliscia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauliscia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:39 am

Achesia wrote:
Gauliscia wrote:Posting here to keep a tab on the ongoings.

Indeed. Gauliscia would not take kindly to another religion exerting influence over its own adherents of Wodinism. As evidenced following the annexation of Auyadelle, which was Wankan Shahid, the mob tends to take matters into its own hands to convert or deface. In this instance it would be a war most likely in some islands between us and conflict would be limited to that theatre. Probably both sides trying to land troops whilst also denying the other of landings..
ᛒᚰᚾᛞᚽᛊᚱᚼᛁᚴ ᛞᛜᚹᚪᛚᛁᚵᛁᛂ
Gauliscia is a Wodinist and germanic parliamentary democracy headed by a monarch. The Stalwart Boar Party in power backs a strong military, friendly foreign policy, a pious proud people and government support for the needy. It's a primeval landscape roamed by rich fauna. Gauliscia is lead by its aristocratic elite but fuelled by the working class.
Dutch and Hungarian, British educated. I have yet to find a political camp but my tendencies are to traditionalism, collectivism, nationalism and statism. I enjoy epic poetry and literature, hunting, drinking, wenching and rugby.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:44 am

Gauliscia wrote:
Achesia wrote:

Indeed. Gauliscia would not take kindly to another religion exerting influence over its own adherents of Wodinism. As evidenced following the annexation of Auyadelle, which was Wankan Shahid, the mob tends to take matters into its own hands to convert or deface. In this instance it would be a war most likely in some islands between us and conflict would be limited to that theatre. Probably both sides trying to land troops whilst also denying the other of landings..

My puppet Rynovia is gonna be on that peninsula right to the south of you (next map update). It's meant to be not!sylva in canon so to fill holes. Its not going to be as strong as either of you but it is a secular state. Could be interesting stuck in between you both.

Gauliscia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauliscia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:10 am

Achesia wrote:
Gauliscia wrote:Indeed. Gauliscia would not take kindly to another religion exerting influence over its own adherents of Wodinism. As evidenced following the annexation of Auyadelle, which was Wankan Shahid, the mob tends to take matters into its own hands to convert or deface. In this instance it would be a war most likely in some islands between us and conflict would be limited to that theatre. Probably both sides trying to land troops whilst also denying the other of landings..

My puppet Rynovia is gonna be on that peninsula right to the south of you (next map update). It's meant to be not!sylva in canon so to fill holes. Its not going to be as strong as either of you but it is a secular state. Could be interesting stuck in between you both.

A secular state? A Holy War may be needed..
ᛒᚰᚾᛞᚽᛊᚱᚼᛁᚴ ᛞᛜᚹᚪᛚᛁᚵᛁᛂ

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:15 am

Gauliscia wrote:
Achesia wrote:

A secular state? A Holy War may be needed..

Thats what I like to hear :D

Oh the factbooks I'll make.... I think it will be a former communist state that recently gave up on communism (but remains somewhat liberal) instrad inviting back its exiled royal family to form a constitutional monarchy around them. It will be sort of a European state, but it will use REDFOR equipment and mixed with some euro and Ns equipment.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Updated the regional political map.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Btw Muro

Replace the mini map with this, take the "WIP" out of the title so people know we are online and will apply.

[url=http://orig13.deviantart.net/a76c/f/2017/053/2/1/political_map_7_by_achesia-db01fn6.png][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/888a/f/2017/041/5/b/master_file222_by_achesia-dayk9pn.png[/img][/url]

New Wanka
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Wanka » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:12 am

Done, do. post links to any past rps or whatever you want me to put on this op

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:21 am

New Wanka wrote:Done, do. post links to any past rps or whatever you want me to put on this op

Yay thanks!

I'm beginning to think the city markers are too bold... I may resize them.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Hey all, if each of you could please outline to me a few resources that your nations & puppets have within them so that I go to make our resource RP aid map I am satisfying what ya'll already have for your nations. Thanks.
Last edited by Achesia on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vaander
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaander » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:30 am

//
Last edited by Vaander on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vaanderian War of Succession: Prince William Victorious
Civil War in Ehrenkost: Withdrawal
Halfblakistani Intervention- Ongoing

Ruler Before 2015: King Charles IV
Ruler As of 2015: King William IV

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:37 am

Achesia wrote:Hey all, if each of you could please outline to me a few resources that your nations & puppets have within them so that I go to make our resource RP aid map I am satisfying what ya'll already have for your nations. Thanks.

All I have for now is that the Sellenland (between Aemen and Murovanka) has oil/gas/diamond reserves, there's stuff between Phallia and Atla, Chen and Canton are just rice fields... Oh and around Auyadelle there's more oil, good fishing stocks and whatever else you find beneath islands worth taking.

Vaander wrote:Is this region closed canon, or does it interact with the wider NSverse?

We do interact and recognize out-of-region nations, Crown's Burden is open to the wider MT community, though to participate one has to keep in mind our realistic caps and numbers. We just don't want to have to scale up massively our population and military numbers to compensate for what II usually has, makes it much easier to manage too.
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information