NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:11 am

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:That's technically a half truth.

Well, the 2 strongest non-villain characters right now (by a long-shot) are human, albeit one of them technically doesn't exist anymore :P

(I'm trying to not spoil it for Pant, btw)

Hopefully he does read pages 17-21, because those are honestly are most important pages of the IC xD
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:14 am

Britanania wrote:
Sichem wrote:Well, the 2 strongest non-villain characters right now (by a long-shot) are human, albeit one of them technically doesn't exist anymore :P

Hopefully he does read pages 17-21, because those are honestly are most important pages of the IC xD

Honestly they're the only important pages in the current arc, 1-17 is just filler for nerds who want to know the backstories and whatever :P
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:15 am

What has happened to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the lookout? Were they brought back with Earth?
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:16 am

Pantorrum wrote:What has happened to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the lookout? Were they brought back with Earth?

We never used the plot chamber and probably never will xD
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:17 am

Britanania wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:What has happened to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the lookout? Were they brought back with Earth?

We never used the plot chamber and probably never will xD

Lol, yeah. I was just wondering if the lookout was back so oozak could live there :p
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:17 am

Pantorrum wrote:
Britanania wrote:We never used the plot chamber and probably never will xD

Lol, yeah. I was just wondering if the lookout was back so oozak could live there :p

yeah, we'll assume it's still there

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:Hopefully he does read pages 17-21, because those are honestly are most important pages of the IC xD

Honestly they're the only important pages in the current arc, 1-17 is just filler for nerds who want to know the backstories and whatever :P

Something like that xD

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:21 am

Britanania wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:

yeah, we'll assume it's still there

Sichem wrote:Honestly they're the only important pages in the current arc, 1-17 is just filler for nerds who want to know the backstories and whatever :P

Something like that xD

Great! Now he can be a creepy perv just like Killian and watch everyone from up there!

Also, I've decided to RP Arctica for these next couple posts before he is killed. I think it would be cool for him to get to reveal his fifth form before dying. Maybe it could shock even Botarah.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:22 am

Pantorrum wrote:
Britanania wrote:yeah, we'll assume it's still there

Something like that xD

Great! Now he can be a creepy perv just like Killian and watch everyone from up there!

Also, I've decided to RP Arctica for these next couple posts before he is killed. I think it would be cool for him to get to reveal his fifth form before dying. Maybe it could shock even Botarah.

Did you talk with Camaal about it?

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:23 am

Sichem wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:

Did you talk with Camaal about it?

Well yesterday brit told me I could go ahead and post for Arctica, but I will TG Camaal and ask.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:27 am

Pantorrum wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Plus, Tabbis is slightly more confident now that he actually managed to turn the tides against Frost.

On that note though, here's PLs for the Tabbis v Frost fight:

Tabbis
Super Saiyan- 307,000,000
Cataclysm Cannon- 335,000,000

Frost
Third Form- 186,000,000
True Form- 332,000,000

Well Oozak is 285 million. Are there any humans left in the RP? Or is it just Saiyans and Namekian?

Fawkes is still a thing, and is one of the powerful non-villains ATM.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:47 am

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:That's technically a half truth.

Well, the 2 strongest non-villain characters right now (by a long-shot) are human, albeit one of them technically doesn't exist anymore :P

True. Ciel is technically the strongest hero in our arsenal right now, by a long shot.

While Bonnie is the strongest magician, although we have no other wizards or witches so it's not much of a contest for her :p
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:Well, the 2 strongest non-villain characters right now (by a long-shot) are human, albeit one of them technically doesn't exist anymore :P

True. Ciel is technically the strongest hero in our arsenal right now, by a long shot.

While Bonnie is the strongest magician, although we have no other wizards or witches so it's not much of a contest for her :p

How is Ciel stronger than Fawkes?

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:51 am

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Oh, I meant true heroes xD Fawkes is a chaotic character, so I barely count him as a hero.

But, I do wanna know what everyone thought of my megapost? It was super long so hopefully it accomplished something

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:51 am

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

In addition, I thought that Ciel isn't more powerful than David, Spicer or Tabbis all by himself

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:52 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:How is Ciel stronger than Fawkes?

Oh, I meant true heroes xD Fawkes is a chaotic character, so I barely count him as a hero.

But, I do wanna know what everyone thought of my megapost? It was super long so hopefully it accomplished something

Honestly I probably only read a total of half of it. I tend not to read posts that long in their entirety.

Sichem wrote:

In addition, I thought that Ciel isn't more powerful than David, Spicer or Tabbis all by himself

he isn't

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:53 am

Sichem wrote:

That on the other hand is false my guy

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:53 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:In addition, I thought that Ciel isn't more powerful than David, Spicer or Tabbis all by himself

How?

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:56 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:In addition, I thought that Ciel isn't more powerful than David, Spicer or Tabbis all by himself

What's his PL?
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:58 am

Ciel and Bonnie both must be 325 mil, as the fusion is 650 mil

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:01 am

Britanania wrote:Ciel and Bonnie both must be 325 mil, as the fusion is 650 mil

I don't think fusion is a simple addition, though

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:02 am

Sichem wrote:

I don't think fusion is a simple addition, though

Honestly I'm not sure, but what do I know, I hate Fusions xD

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:11 am

Ahh, ok. I see.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:36 am

Mundeo wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Off-topic, but, why does Ciel want to beat up Atum this time?

Bonnie was the one who suggested fusion, Atum just went along with it for the sake of finding a quick trump card. :P

Bonnie might try to attack Mizuna on her own (to be absolutely curb stomped without a single thought, of course), depending on how things are when I get home.

Back on topic, what do you guys think of Bonnie? How about Kuro's development this saga?

I was gonna have Ciel do that, but he has no way of knowing where she is. :/
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:38 am

Sichem wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

How?

Divine ki my guy.

My headcannon puts Ciel at about 500 million if you rated his energy normally.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:40 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Sichem wrote:How?

Divine ki my guy.

My headcannon puts Ciel at about 500 million if you rated his energy normally.

Well on a technicality that still puts Spicer above him, although that's a small consolation as every time he even goes up that far it almost kills him

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse