NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 3|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best new character so far? (Volume 5)

Leonardo Lionheart
0
No votes
Sienna Khan
4
33%
The pilot
3
25%
Weiss' summoned knight
3
25%
Vernal (could she be...)
0
No votes
No. Spoilers. Storm.
1
8%
"Actually these four episodes have been out for a we-" SHUSH, NO SPOILERS.
1
8%
 
Total votes : 12

User avatar
Serah
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7397
Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:05 am

Sindrya wrote:
Yekrenia wrote:That maybe a good idea, though it would be kind of tricky to give an acronym of a team, given the fact that our character names are like:

Ashley Caldwell
Hannah Blikdase
Onyx Dace
Lucas Blixen

I would form a team within a heartbeat, though as I said before, if there are any of us that have ideas for a team acronym, then the concept of a new team will never get off the ground.


I legit read Team AHOL as "Team Asshole".

I'm not sorry.

Stormwrath wrote:Like it? I meant it to spite Ark. :P


I didn't know Ark hates JoJo.


It's mainly because of me.
I do it too often.

User avatar
Sindrya
Senator
 
Posts: 4155
Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:45 am

Serah wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
I legit read Team AHOL as "Team Asshole".

I'm not sorry.



I didn't know Ark hates JoJo.


It's mainly because of me.
I do it too often.


You referenced JoJo too much, huh?
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

User avatar
Serah
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7397
Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:48 am

Sindrya wrote:
Serah wrote:
It's mainly because of me.
I do it too often.


You referenced JoJo too much, huh?


In the early, quite frankly, edgy bits of the RP, I did.
Mostly because I was still an edgy fuck.
Now I'm just depressed.

User avatar
Nachfolgia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6994
Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Did you forget me, Storm?

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches


Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

User avatar
Yekrenia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yekrenia » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Image

TEAM INFORMATION
Team Name: SHAD ("Shade/Shadow")
Team Members (with short description):
  • Savannah Montaigne -
    (Savannah is slightly more pale than usual and has long, neat honey-colored hair that is usually done up in a ponytail that falls down to her collarbone. She usually wears shades of brown, cream, white, gold and silver, and tends to dress rather formally most of the time. Her usual outfit consists of a white shirt, a thin blue vest, a white-trimmed brown skirt, and thigh-high white socks, with brown shoes.)
  • Hannah Blikdase -
    (Hannah's casual outfit consists of olive green shoes with brown laces, trousers secured by a brown leather belt, and on top of that includes a three buttoned up skirt secured by a two buttoned belt. In addition, Hannah wears a short-sleeved buttoned up shirt with a stand-and-fall collar, grey featureless cuffs, and a white sports bra underneath secured by a combination of leather laces and buttons. On her head, she includes a hairband with a pair of short ribbons hanging off to the right side of her head; however, upon closer inspection, Hannah is actually using her hairband to hide her feline Faunus ears. Whenever Hannah is going into combat (whether it be a fight or battle), Hannah includes a pair of olive green gaiters over her shoes, and in order for Hannah to carry her munitions, consumables, and miscellaneous equipment, she wears a webbing system comprising of two front rectangular-shaped pouches, a small backpack (including a quilt folded and tied firmly on top), a shovel pouch (which is located on the central anterior area of her hip), a gas mask canister (found hanging above the shovel pouch), and a small canteen (located to the right of the shovel pouch). Lastly, the hairband serves as a simple arch-like framework for Hannah's helmet (which is specifically an olive green coloured WW1-era Stahlhelm), which with that kind of head protection, she be able to deflect and reduce the damage taken from shrapnel and other low-velocity projectiles (such as, arrows, shotgun pellets, and pistol bullets); however, do take note that whenever Hannah is hit by shrapnel or low-velocity bullets to the helmet, she will either be knocked off her feet, briefly stumble around disorientated, or hastily crouch or prone down on the ground before before rushing to cover.) - (Go to Application for more information)
  • Ashley Caldwell -
    (Ashley wears a single-breasted ski jacket and snowboard pants with snow camouflage. She also wears a pair of white jackboots and a balaclava 6-in-1 fleece hood that also retain snow camouflage as well. In addition, Ashley wears a pair of white solid sleeveless gloves, along with a webbing system (secured by a H-shaped strap) which consists of two camouflaged quivers; a right quiver (which can hold up to a maximum total of thirty arrows), and a left quiver (which carries a quilt, and a mini medical kit).
  • Onyx Dace - (N/A - No Verbal Description Provided)
Team Loadout:
  • Dawnbreaker -
    (The compact form appears as a smooth, platinum-colored rectangular box with gold markings and outlines, secured to her belt and lying on her left leg. The overall colorscheme of this weapon is predominantly white/platinum, with gold trimmings and black detailing. The glaive form of the weapon is designed to be wielded with two hands, but Savannah is able to use it with some skill in one hand. The rifle form fires Dust ammunition in powerful and accurate single shots or up to five rounds of burst.)
  • Trofastegin -
    (Originally one of the fewest high quality weapons given standard issued only to the most experienced and well-trained soldiers back when Hannah was in the militia. An ubiquitous yet sparsely produced weapon designed to be lightweight, accurate, and reliable out in the field, the Trofastegin eventually became a personalised weapon under Hannah's possession when she deserted the militia, and such changes made to the weapon include the replacement of the bipod for a single-pieced underbarrel shroud, a telescopically retractable bayonet, and a low powered scope.) - (Go to Application for more information)
  • Frostlite -
    (Frostlite is a custom transformable compound longbow that can collapse into a pair of Cavalry Sabers or a pair of Machetes. In spite of wielding an identical pair of weaponry, Ashley has given a name for both weapons; Gretel and Hazel. Gretel and Hazel can telescopically collapse to form a pair of swords or machetes, or assemble together to form a simple compound longbow. The bow strings are winded up and stored along the non-cutting edge of the blades. Finally, when Gretel and Hanzel are not in use, the weapon retracts into the form of a pair of machetes; which are small enough to fit within specially sewed sheaths on the sides of the lower leg on Ashley's pants.)
  • Vigilance -
    (HI-tech repeating crossbow with a blue color scheme in one form in it's range form. It can turned into a Woldo for it's melee form. The crossbow can use both basic bolts and specialized Dust bolts. The range of the crossbow can be long but suffers from accuracy and bolt drop from that range and is best used at medium range. It can collapsed on itself to form a Woldo and which it's blade can charged with Dust if needed.)
Team Semblances:
  • Point Defense -
    (Savannah's Semblance allows her to protect herself by using her Aura to form a sort of shield that focuses itself on any part of her body that she wishes. This barrier is completely solid, the only thing that is able to go through the barrier is any part of her body or anything held by her. She is able, if she has a high enough Aura, to transfer one shield to an ally nearby, and either maintain it with her own aura or send it at a set level. The shield can be used to block attacks, or, passively, as a surface to spread loads, a slide, or a plow. It cannot leave the part of the body it was summoned on - if a shield is needed elsewhere, another one has to be summoned, and the shield cannot be thrown or tossed. Though similar to standard Aura shielding abilities, Savannah's is more refined, durable, and flexible than a standard shield, and has the ability to summon autonomously of her command on an instinctual level.)
  • Combat Replication -
    (Hannah can spawn a staggering total of 20 clones of herself and command them out in the field like if they were true soldiers; however, unlike similar semblances who specialise in cloning, Hannah's clones are group-orientated and they are otherwise slow to adapt out in the field when left leaderless, but take note that her clones can stick together and hold the ground until they have a commander, and that is specially and strictly being Hannah. In addition, because Hannah's clones do not have any kind of aura, each and every clone are easy to kill with one to three bodyshots, and are almost literally walking meatbags; their heads will explode if struck with a large caliber rifle, their limbs will fly off if sliced or shot at in the joints with large caliber rifles, they'll spatter blood all over the place if sliced or shot in the neck, they'll explode into a pile of bloody giblets, body parts, and clothing if struck with a direct explosion, and they will bleed to death if they are left unattended while either groaning or screaming to death as they die slowly and painfully before succumbing to their wounds, unless a fellow comrade can help them up and get them back into action before it is too late. In the worse case scenario, once a clone has died in battle or finished bleeding to death, the corpse begins to slowly decompose into ash and dirt before billowing towards Hannah and reabsorb into her flesh, which can either give away her position, or she will be left coughing and hacking as she breaths and absorbs the remains of her fallen clone soldiers, if she does not have a gas mask on; however, Hannah can be able to respawn a fallen clone soldier when their corpses have completely decompose, albeit spawning each individual clone soldier will come at the expense of depleting 2% of Hannah's aura, and she can be able to regain that 2% aura from each individual clone that comes back alive from combat.)
  • Cryogenic Liquid Mimicry -
    (Ashley is capable of transforming her physical body into cryogenic fluids, specifically Liquid Nitrogen, Liquid Oxygen, and Liquid Hydrogen. To transform into such cryogenic fluids, Ashley has to be in or near cool air (to create liquid nitrogen), water, snow, or ice (in order to create liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen). Once in the form of these cryogenic liquids, Ashley can literally move like a stream or puddle of water, and even reduce the surrounding temperature to near or below zero; however, she can be easily spotted on any surface due to the telltale sound of bubbling and generation of mist wherever she is moving, and if she is liquid oxygen and/or liquid hydrogen, she can suffer a sudden explosive death with one spark. Luckily, being that she reduces the temperature of her surrounding environment when using her semblance, she can temporarily become liquid nitrogen and return back to her original human state, albeit with her aura depleted and being covered in soot/ash from the ensuing explosion.)
  • Spectral Sight -
    (Onyx's eyes turn a bright shade of blue and see can see living things aura's and to see though walls if needed. Onyx uses it to keep tabs on his allies and to possibly to see possible threats.)
Team History:
Formed in the days following after the Homecoming Dance, Team SHAD (Shade/Shadow) was created in partial response to the dissolution of Hannah and Ashley's previous teams from the end of the 1st year semester. Although Hannah and Ashley have only met Onyx Dace at the Homecoming Dance, this was not the first time that Hannah and Ashley were pursued by their peers to join other teams. In fact, ever since the first day of the 2nd year semester, Hannah and Ashley's closest things to participating in a team is merely tagging along with other 4-member teams or taking part in missions with higher-up students.

All of this changed when Hannah and Ashley were put together to form a team following after the Homecoming Dance, and with Onyx Dace included, all had seemed well upon the team's creation; however, that was when Hannah and Ashley were introduced to their team leader. Apparently, much to Hannah's secretive dismay and doubt, the team's leadership ended up being in the hands of 17-year old Savannah Montaigne (whom is a couple years younger than Hannah and Ashley, but the same age as Onyx Dace). Regardless of Hannah's silent frustrations (mostly due to the fact that Hannah has both military experience and traits of a battle-harden military veteran), the team has yet to show its capabilities and potential out in the field (as of the RP so far starting from the Shadowing Arc).

(Do take note that I have nothing against other Roleplayers, the history is there to show that there is some secret internal conflict happening with other characters, which is going to proven once the RP keeps going).

Year Level: 2nd Year

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Moderate
RP Example (link or one shot): Example Post
Did you read the rules?: Yes

#RWBY RP TeamApplication
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

In Media Res (again)

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 pm

I appear to be somewhat late to the party, as the saying goes! Anyway, I spied the detail that roleplay's Mistral had Greco-Roman influence and, as both a RWBY fan and aspiring student of ancient history, decided that I could make something work. Would there happen to be the opportunity for people to sign up at this stage?

Image

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Lucius Aurelius Firmus (Note: This name uses the tria nomina system of naming. As such, various conventions apply: formally my character is known as Lucius Aurelius, his praenomen and nomen, when in very formal circumstances the full name of praenomen, nomen and cognomen is used and in informal conversation he is called by his cognomen, Firmus; use of the praenomen alone is very rare and typically only done by blood relatives or, occasionally, the very closest of friends. A foreigner tripping up over these could well become a plot point, though Lucius Aurelius by this point has become somewhat accustomed to it. This page is helpful if you are confused.)
Age: 17
Sex: Male
Race: [X] Human [ ] Faunus
Biography: Lucius Aurelius is the elder son of Lucius Aurelius Callidus, a Mistralian caeli mercatorem (literally ‘trader of the sky) who made his life aboard a heavy airship flying across land and sea alike to purchase and sell goods. The younger Lucius Aurelius was schooled by both his father and his mother, Sertoria Rutila, the daughter of a family with some minor noble ancestry; his mother and father’s was, unusually enough for her social background, a love marriage, though the parents of Sertoria never agreed to the match and actively disowned her when she left them to join her new husband. As part of this learning, the younger Lucius Aurelius began to gain an appreciation of the richness of Mistralian culture and Mistralian values, though he did not think them over too much at this point, and the basic skills that he would need to follow in his father’s footsteps such as ability in languages and mathematics, though it appeared that his brother, Flavus Aurelius Rufus, outclassed him in these even at this early stage.
The elder Lucius Aurelius at around this time began to garner status as a trader, purchasing his fifth and sixth cargo airships in only his ninth year as a fully-fledged caeli mercatore. This, unfortunately, began to attract the attention of the larger, more entrenched members of the merchant class, most of whom did not like the idea of having a young insurgent stealing away their business. It was as a result of this that the younger Lucius Aurelius first learned of the darker element of Mistralian society; during a day spent docked in Vale a group of assassins struck at his father, leaving him dead, and simultaneously sabotaged his flagship; worse, the elder Lucius Aurelius’ will included the provision that all of his airships but the flagship become the property of their various subordinate captains, leaving the family with no financial support whatsoever aside from the last savings of their husband and father and the proceeds from selling the remains of the flagship for scrap. Fortunately, Sertoria managed to find basic lodgings and work as a secretary, leaving the family at least reasonably secure in regards to money.
Of course, having one’s father murdered at the tender age of ten does not leave one’s psyche unscathed. Lucius Aurelius’ father’s death left a burning hole in his heart that exists to this very day; more than that, though, what he could not understand was how people who it was safe to assume were his fellow countrymen could be morally devoid enough to perform such an act of merciless violence against somebody who had never wronged them. His previous world shattered, he began to cling to a determination that he would prove to those around him that Mistral could be a force for righteousness and justice rather than the fear, division and destruction that the assassins in his mind embodied, along with a dark desire to punish those who had brought his father to death with the loss of their own lives and eventually purge his society of 'wrongdoing', which he kept secret from everyone else. To both of these ends, he decided to apply to join Signal Academy, for which he was accepted.
Lucius Aurelius quickly made his potential Huntsmanship clear to those around him; his intelligence stood out, as did his drive to succeed which made him into a focussed and strong combatant. It was during this stage of his life that he forged Ultor, the weapon with which he silently vowed he would destroy his father’s killers, along with his armour and shield, and later discovered and began to develop his ability with his Semblance. Lucius Aurelius’ precociousness, initiative, apparent inner strength and powerful mind ultimately made him a successful candidate for Beacon, to which he is now headed.
Personality: Lucius Aurelius has managed to construct a façade for himself of reasonable amicability and wellness in order to both function in the world and protect himself against conscious thought of his past; nobody, not even those who would consider themselves his ‘friend’, has ever managed to penetrate it. This behaviour is, of course, a lie incarnate; his inner mental state is a broth of destructive emotion, to the point at which if he ever encountered Grimm they would be drawn to him regardless of other circumstances. He has not come to terms with his father’s death, his mind functioning on the intuitive basis of the false understanding that the only way that he can have closure is revenge on those who killed him.
On the other hand, many of those characteristics which Lucius Aurelius shows to the world are genuine; they just mostly happen to be based on this core negativity. His determination and focus both stem from this engrained aspect of his psychology, while his belief in retributive justice is most definitely tied to it. He also has a deep respect for Mistral’s cultural rules and traditions, since these represent to his mind the polar opposite of the lawlessness of the elder Lucius Aurelius’ killing.
Appearance: Facial features
Lucius Aurelius is 6’1” in height and possesses fair skin and a build that is neither particularly sleight nor stocky but is rather lithe due to his combat training. He wears a light yellow Roman-style tunic over which he wears a charcoal grey cloak, pinned with a silver brooch into which is inset the golden emblem of a hawk.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: Ultor
Appearance: A silver half-metre-long pole with a conical hole in the top, a ridge running along its length and a handguard and pommel at the bottom on which two triggers are also mounted, one for the forefinger and one for the middle finger. When one of the twelve spikes of one of five spiked silver balls designed to fit into this conical slot is inserted the top of the pole detaches from the rest, revealing a silver chain, half-a-metre in length, connecting the two; alternatively, the pole may be inserted into a silver gladius hispaniensis blade with a hollowed-out core designed to fit the cross-section of the ridged pole.
Capabilities: The hilt, pole and chain of Ultor are made from steel which has been forged with powdered Air Dust, as is the blade attachment, making them lighter and rendering them permeable to gas; the spiked ball attachments are simple steel. On the inside of the hilt is a trigger that both disables the magnetism that holds attachments on the pole or pole’s end and, if extended, retracts the chain. This also primes any detaching ball for a short time; a sudden jolt to one of the spikes during this period causes them to retract, revealing several holes in the ball along with a Dust crystal held by the mechanism that detonates it. In essence, Ultor is a flail, a miniature sling-staff that throws Dust-based impact-triggered grenades and hewing and stabbing sword as one modular weapon. A second trigger manually retracts the chain without disabling the magnet and without priming the attached ball, allowing it to be removed safely. The balls unscrew and split in half in order to access the detonation mechanism and replace expended Dust crystals; Lucius Aurelius prefers to have two Gravity Dust crystals, one Steam Dust crystal, one Ice Dust crystal and one Lightning Dust crystal in the balls that he carries with him.
Other Equipment: A Republican scutum-shaped shield and full plate armour (including a helm that completely covers the head [it has no holes whatsoever] and has built into it two thermal imaging cameras, built into recesses on either side in line with the eyes, and an HUD that displays a feed from these cameras), both made from steel forged with powdered Air Dust and a leather bandolier to which the spiked balls are attached and onto which the scabbard for Ultor is buckled.

Semblance: Opacity - Lucius can alter the opacity of objects other than himself, rendering them either more or less capable of interacting with visible light. This might include blackening a window to darken a room, forming an illusory wall from the air to block sight (though this would diffuse into the atmosphere around it very quickly) or making a door invisible to surprise an opponent who believes that she is approaching a barrier-less entrance.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Typically once per day, though holidays will interrupt this at times; post length may vary.
RP Example (link or one shot): Unfortunately this particular thread of our regional roleplay died before it really began; this post still, I feel, nonetheless works well as both a reminiscent look back at my nation’s roleplay history and a building of tension to a climactic event that will resonate (our roleplaying moves slowly) across the entirety of Arcadia, with some nice introspection to boot. It’s probably not my best work but it’s most certainly not my worst.
Did you read the rules? Of course! One would not want to invoke the wrath of an almighty god of storms…

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 23 times in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
Legatia
Minister
 
Posts: 2390
Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:46 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:-snip-

I like it! I remember when I was super fanatical about Ancient Rome, it really is a throwback.
The use of the tria nomina system is also a very unique move.

User avatar
Stormwrath
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6898
Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:18 am

Nachfolgia wrote:Did you forget me, Storm?

Whoops, sorry. Will come up with a post tonight. Hopefully.

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:-snips-

I wish you didn't add any additional fields to the app, since it might encourage other future applicants to do the same. But I do find the tria nomina system indeed fascinating (though I don't see exactly how that would be used as a plot device except to brighten up the conversation a bit).

Some of the stuff you described in "Other equipment" could be added to Appearance, since you can go pretty much about with anything in there as long as it describes your character's appearance. Otherwise, accepted!

BTW, Vale's combat school is Signal Academy. It's already mentioned in the show. :P

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:00 am

Thank you for letting me in; I am excited to get going!

Stormwrath wrote:Some of the stuff you described in "Other equipment" could be added to Appearance, since you can go pretty much about with anything in there as long as it describes your character's appearance.


Ah, but the other equipment does not necessarily change Lucius Aurelius' appearance! Remember, he can make things invisible... (This is why he has that HUD in his helmet with thermal vision - so that he can actually see where his weapon and shield are during combat.) You can see, therefore, why I felt the need to place them separately.

Stormwrath wrote:BTW, Vale's combat school is Signal Academy. It's already mentioned in the show. :P


In my understanding, Signal Academy is Patch's primary combat school specifically and there are several per kingdom; that was the impression that I got from reading over the wiki, anyway. Yes, here's a quotation from this page on Beacon Academy: 'In order to be accepted into Beacon, students typically go to combat schools, such as Signal Academy, in order to prepare for the Academy's rigorous entrance exam.' The implication is clear that Signal is one of many and, indeed, 'combat schools' in the plural are mentioned again two sentences later. This would make sense, considering the relationship between secondary/high schools, of which there are many, and universities, of which there are few, in the real world, for example; the relationship between primary combat schools and huntsman academies is exactly the same. If this reasoning is accepted, therefore, it seems to make sense that there be at the very least one primary combat school (quite possibly several if Patch alone warrants one) within the City of Vale itself.

Regardless of all of this, how would you propose that I integrate Lucius Aurelius with the roleplay now that he has been accepted (and, once again, thank you very much for doing so)? As I alluded to in the title of my previous post I am rather jumping in here.
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
Stormwrath
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6898
Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:30 am

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:In my understanding, Signal Academy is Patch's primary combat school specifically and there are several per kingdom; that was the impression that I got from reading over the wiki, anyway. Yes, here's a quotation from this page on Beacon Academy: 'In order to be accepted into Beacon, students typically go to combat schools, such as Signal Academy, in order to prepare for the Academy's rigorous entrance exam.' The implication is clear that Signal is one of many and, indeed, 'combat schools' in the plural are mentioned again two sentences later. This would make sense, considering the relationship between secondary/high schools, of which there are many, and universities, of which there are few, in the real world, for example; the relationship between primary combat schools and huntsman academies is exactly the same. If this reasoning is accepted, therefore, it seems to make sense that there be at the very least one primary combat school (quite possibly several if Patch alone warrants one) within the City of Vale itself.

Regardless of all of this, how would you propose that I integrate Lucius Aurelius with the roleplay now that he has been accepted (and, once again, thank you very much for doing so)? As I alluded to in the title of my previous post I am rather jumping in here.

It's probably implied to be Signal. After all, it didn't exactly say where the combat school is located, be it within the City of Vale or on Patch, but regardless it is within the boundaries of the Kingdom of Vale and it is so far the only combat school in Vale that was mentioned by name (the other combat school mentioned in RWBY is Sanctum Academy, based in Mistral).

Right now we're at the Dance. It is assumed that your characters are already there having fun or shying away from the crowd, whichever route you choose. You don't have to say he's a transfer student at Beacon, which is the most common misconception ever perpetrated by the school-based genre, just that he's already there for a while. If he doesn't have a team, we can say that his team hasn't been revealed to the readers yet--that way we can be consistent with the idea that Ozpin had formed the teams a long long time ago this academic year.

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:08 am

Stormwrath wrote:It's probably implied to be Signal. After all, it didn't exactly say where the combat school is located, be it within the City of Vale or on Patch, but regardless it is within the boundaries of the Kingdom of Vale and it is so far the only combat school in Vale that was mentioned by name (the other combat school mentioned in RWBY is Sanctum Academy, based in Mistral).


I still personally would argue that there are more combat schools; this, however, is a minor detail that there is no point in having a long, drawn out debate over. I will accede.

Stormwrath wrote:Right now we're at the Dance. It is assumed that your characters are already there having fun or shying away from the crowd, whichever route you choose. You don't have to say he's a transfer student at Beacon, which is the most common misconception ever perpetrated by the school-based genre, just that he's already there for a while. If he doesn't have a team, we can say that his team hasn't been revealed to the readers yet--that way we can be consistent with the idea that Ozpin had formed the teams a long long time ago this academic year.


Then I will join you all shortly!
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
Durmatagno
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7126
Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Durmatagno » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Image

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Adan Lazuli

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Race: [X] Human [ ] Faunus
Animal Traits (Omit if human):

Biography:

Adan grew up in a moderately wealthy family that specialized in weapon production, and even made custom weapons for hunters that decided not to make one for themselves. The fifth of seven children, Adan was often in the background, a decent, though not overly talented weaponsmith, showed only moderate business skills, and was a bit to quiet to be a face for the family, that was, until the first time his aura activated.

His family was moving a shipment with a small escort, when a group of Ursa and Borbatusks attacked. While the escorts could handle the grimm individually, there were so many of them that the family was forced to take up arms themselves. During the fight, while protecting his younger, twin sisters who were not old enough to defend themselves, Adan's aura activated for the first time, helping protect him throughout the fight. The first in the family in three generations to have the potential to be a hunter, his family quickly started training Adan, and when he was sixteen, he constructed the weapon he uses to this day, Winter's Bite, under the supervision of his Father and Aunt, the two best weaponsmiths in the family.

Now he continues his training, slowly but surely increasing the control of his semblance, and making himself into a better hunter, hoping to make his family proud, as he'd finally found the one thing he was good at.

Personality: Serious, calm, and collected. Adan is not known for emotional outbursts, or letting his emotions overwhelm him. This is because he likes to keep his distance from those around him, never getting to close for fear of losing them, a constant threat in such a dangerous professin

Appearance: Around 6'2", with short, dark blue hair, and one dark green eye, and one dark blue eye. He has faint burn scars on the left side of his face, mostly faded. Fairly well built, but has maintained a god balance between lean, and compact muscle, making him all around well rounded physically, as he prefers to adapt to his opponents rather then focus on one specific form of combat. Wears relatively fancy clothes, but on closer inspection they are made from tougher materials then normal. Has a belt on which he stores his dust, and spare clips, tends to clash with his outfits.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: WInter's Bite

Appearance: In collapsed mode, the blade is a light grey-blue, darkening the closer you get to the base of the blade, until it's almost a Lapis Lazuli color. Also combined with the blade is a pistol, matching the same color scheme. When extended into it's glaive mode, and gains a small spike on the butt of the shaft, the pistol extends as well, becoming a carbine, though it's still in pistol calibers, only really increasing range.

Capabilities: In it's collapsed form, the blade is more agile, same with the gun part, but it's nature of a chopping weapon means it is inherently a slower weapon, but it packs a punch. In it's extended form, it gives Adan some power against groups of enemies, as well as keeping them at a distance, but most importantly, increases the power of his strikes. Adan does not use his dust often with his weapon, preferring to combine it with his semblance.

Semblance: Crystallization: Adan can create and manipulate crystals (Both gem/rock, and ice (Though Ice is significantly more difficult for him to control)) The further away the crystals, the more tiring it is to control them, more then about ten feet away, it's more energy efficient to just chuck the things himself. The faster he makes the crystals, the weaker they are, taking several seconds to make ones the strength of basic steel, let alone modern military grade weapons and armor, leaving him vulnerable. Typically, he uses his ability to rapidly generate floating shields, and armor for his own body. When needed, temporary weapons can be created, though in combat his will sometimes form javelins to throw at his opponents. Using dust, he can infuse his crystals with their attributes, significantly strengthening them in different ways. Water dust, for instance, when combined with his crystals, especially ice, allows him to generate more at a faster rate, allowing him to form full walls, and other barriers in a timely manner. Air increases the speed at which they move, allowing him to throw the crystals greater distances, as well as use crystals to move him around. Earth reinforces them, making them stronger, where fire tends to make them explode when broken, creating crystalline mines and grenades. He hasn't yet experimented with other forms of dust.

His semblance has side effect in that parts of his bones where they've broken grew back crystalline (No stronger than before, but confuses healers), and his wounds tend to seal with crystals rather the scabs until they are fully healed. He's told that this is because he doesn't have full control of his semblance, and his subconscious activates it to keep him protected when injured.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Fairly decent, most of the time.
RP Example (link or one shot):

Did you read the rules? Yes

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.
Last edited by Durmatagno on Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Durmatagno wrote:

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Adan Lazuli

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Race: [X] Human [ ] Faunus
Animal Traits (Omit if human):

Biography:

Adan grew up in a moderately wealthy family that specialized in weapon production, and even made custom weapons for hunters that decided not to make one for themselves. The fifth of seven children, Adan was often in the background, a decent, though not overly talented weaponsmith, showed only moderate business skills, and was a bit to quiet to be a face for the family, that was, until the first time his aura activated.

His family was moving a shipment with a small escort, when a group of Ursa and Borbatusks attacked. While the escorts could handle the grimm individually, there were so many of them that the family was forced to take up arms themselves. During the fight, while protecting his younger, twin sisters who were not old enough to defend themselves, Adan's aura activated for the first time, helping protect him throughout the fight. The first in the family in three generations to have the potential to be a hunter, his family quickly started training Adan, and when he was sixteen, he constructed the weapon he uses to this day, Winter's Bite, under the supervision of his Father and Aunt, the two best weaponsmiths in the family.

Now he continues his training, slowly but surely increasing the control of his semblance, and making himself into a better hunter, hoping to make his family proud, as he'd finally found the one thing he was good at.

Personality: Serious, calm, and collected. Adan is not known for emotional outbursts, or letting his emotions overwhelm him. This is because he likes to keep his distance from those around him, never getting to close for fear of losing them, a constant threat in such a dangerous professin

Appearance: Around 6'2", with short, dark blue hair, and one dark green eye, and one dark blue eye. He has faint burn scars on the left side of his face, mostly faded. Fairly well built, but has maintained a god balance between lean, and compact muscle, making him all around well rounded physically, as he prefers to adapt to his opponents rather then focus on one specific form of combat. Wears relatively fancy clothes, but on closer inspection they are made from tougher materials then normal. Has a belt on which he stores his dust, and spare clips, tends to clash with his outfits.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: WInter's Bite

Appearance: In collapsed mode, the blade is a light grey-blue, darkening the closer you get to the base of the blade, until it's almost a Lapis Lazuli color. Also combined with the blade is a pistol, matching the same color scheme. When extended into it's glaive mode, and gains a small spike on the butt of the shaft, the pistol extends as well, becoming a carbine, though it's still in pistol calibers, only really increasing range.

Capabilities: In it's collapsed form, the blade is more agile, same with the gun part, but it's nature of a chopping weapon means it is inherently a slower weapon, but it packs a punch. In it's extended form, it gives Adan some power against groups of enemies, as well as keeping them at a distance, but most importantly, increases the power of his strikes. Adan does not use his dust often with his weapon, preferring to combine it with his semblance.

Semblance: Crystallization: Adan can create and manipulate crystals (Both gem/rock, and ice (Though Ice is significantly more difficult for him to control)) The further away the crystals, the more tiring it is to control them, more then about ten feet away, it's more energy efficient to just chuck the things himself. The faster he makes the crystals, the weaker they are, taking several seconds to make ones the strength of basic steel, let alone modern military grade weapons and armor, leaving him vulnerable. Typically, he uses his ability to rapidly generate floating shields, and armor for his own body. When needed, temporary weapons can be created, though in combat his will sometimes form javelins to throw at his opponents. Using dust, he can infuse his crystals with their attributes, significantly strengthening them in different ways. Water dust, for instance, when combined with his crystals, especially ice, allows him to generate more at a faster rate, allowing him to form full walls, and other barriers in a timely manner. Air increases the speed at which they move, allowing him to throw the crystals greater distances, as well as use crystals to move him around. Earth reinforces them, making them stronger, where fire tends to make them explode when broken, creating crystalline mines and grenades. He hasn't yet experimented with other forms of dust.

His semblance has side effect in that parts of his bones where they've broken grew back crystalline (No stronger than before, but confuses healers), and his wounds tend to seal with crystals rather the scabs until they are fully healed. He's told that this is because he doesn't have full control of his semblance, and his subconscious activates it to keep him protected when injured.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Fairly decent, most of the time.
RP Example (link or one shot):

Did you read the rules? Yes

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.

I'd like to say right now that I would absolutely love our characters to be on the same team. The parallels between them are significant, the main divergence being the fact that Lucius Aurelius was unable to do anything where Adan intervened. I can imagine some very interesting interactions between the two if either found out about the other's past.
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
Yekrenia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yekrenia » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:
Durmatagno wrote:

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Adan Lazuli

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Race: [X] Human [ ] Faunus
Animal Traits (Omit if human):

Biography:

Adan grew up in a moderately wealthy family that specialized in weapon production, and even made custom weapons for hunters that decided not to make one for themselves. The fifth of seven children, Adan was often in the background, a decent, though not overly talented weaponsmith, showed only moderate business skills, and was a bit to quiet to be a face for the family, that was, until the first time his aura activated.

His family was moving a shipment with a small escort, when a group of Ursa and Borbatusks attacked. While the escorts could handle the grimm individually, there were so many of them that the family was forced to take up arms themselves. During the fight, while protecting his younger, twin sisters who were not old enough to defend themselves, Adan's aura activated for the first time, helping protect him throughout the fight. The first in the family in three generations to have the potential to be a hunter, his family quickly started training Adan, and when he was sixteen, he constructed the weapon he uses to this day, Winter's Bite, under the supervision of his Father and Aunt, the two best weaponsmiths in the family.

Now he continues his training, slowly but surely increasing the control of his semblance, and making himself into a better hunter, hoping to make his family proud, as he'd finally found the one thing he was good at.

Personality: Serious, calm, and collected. Adan is not known for emotional outbursts, or letting his emotions overwhelm him. This is because he likes to keep his distance from those around him, never getting to close for fear of losing them, a constant threat in such a dangerous professin

Appearance: Around 6'2", with short, dark blue hair, and one dark green eye, and one dark blue eye. He has faint burn scars on the left side of his face, mostly faded. Fairly well built, but has maintained a god balance between lean, and compact muscle, making him all around well rounded physically, as he prefers to adapt to his opponents rather then focus on one specific form of combat. Wears relatively fancy clothes, but on closer inspection they are made from tougher materials then normal. Has a belt on which he stores his dust, and spare clips, tends to clash with his outfits.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: WInter's Bite

Appearance: In collapsed mode, the blade is a light grey-blue, darkening the closer you get to the base of the blade, until it's almost a Lapis Lazuli color. Also combined with the blade is a pistol, matching the same color scheme. When extended into it's glaive mode, and gains a small spike on the butt of the shaft, the pistol extends as well, becoming a carbine, though it's still in pistol calibers, only really increasing range.

Capabilities: In it's collapsed form, the blade is more agile, same with the gun part, but it's nature of a chopping weapon means it is inherently a slower weapon, but it packs a punch. In it's extended form, it gives Adan some power against groups of enemies, as well as keeping them at a distance, but most importantly, increases the power of his strikes. Adan does not use his dust often with his weapon, preferring to combine it with his semblance.

Semblance: Crystallization: Adan can create and manipulate crystals (Both gem/rock, and ice (Though Ice is significantly more difficult for him to control)) The further away the crystals, the more tiring it is to control them, more then about ten feet away, it's more energy efficient to just chuck the things himself. The faster he makes the crystals, the weaker they are, taking several seconds to make ones the strength of basic steel, let alone modern military grade weapons and armor, leaving him vulnerable. Typically, he uses his ability to rapidly generate floating shields, and armor for his own body. When needed, temporary weapons can be created, though in combat his will sometimes form javelins to throw at his opponents. Using dust, he can infuse his crystals with their attributes, significantly strengthening them in different ways. Water dust, for instance, when combined with his crystals, especially ice, allows him to generate more at a faster rate, allowing him to form full walls, and other barriers in a timely manner. Air increases the speed at which they move, allowing him to throw the crystals greater distances, as well as use crystals to move him around. Earth reinforces them, making them stronger, where fire tends to make them explode when broken, creating crystalline mines and grenades. He hasn't yet experimented with other forms of dust.

His semblance has side effect in that parts of his bones where they've broken grew back crystalline (No stronger than before, but confuses healers), and his wounds tend to seal with crystals rather the scabs until they are fully healed. He's told that this is because he doesn't have full control of his semblance, and his subconscious activates it to keep him protected when injured.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Fairly decent, most of the time.
RP Example (link or one shot):

Did you read the rules? Yes

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.

I'd like to say right now that I would absolutely love our characters to be on the same team. The parallels between them are significant, the main divergence being the fact that Lucius Aurelius was unable to do anything where Adan intervened. I can imagine some very interesting interactions between the two if either found out about the other's past.


That's kind of funny that you mentioned that, because my characters (Ashley and Hannah) have experienced very similar hardships from their pasts as well. Very similar to your characters, the history between my characters are coincidentally similar, if not also sharing striking themes (such as, loss of love ones, abandonment, desertion/runaways, and etc); however, the difference between my characters is how such hardship had been handled psychologically/mentally, socially, and physically. Ashley Caldwell handled her hardship in the form of isolating herself from civilisation for two years (via by surviving in the Atlesian taiga all by herself) before her two sisters found her and immigrated her to Vale for her own safety. On the other hand, Hannah dealt with her hardship by...well, she was still stricken by PTSD (which mostly came in the form of nightmares and horrific lucid dreams), even in the months following after her reunification with her mother and older sisters. It was only until Hannah became friends with Ashley that she learned that not only is life still worth fighting for, but she still has someone (other than her fiancé, Njal Goring) that can understand such hardship and share their experiences, all the while making themselves both a close friend and a sister-like figure.

User avatar
Stormwrath
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6898
Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Durmatagno wrote:-snip-

Accepted.

Dust is kinda already a crystal in its natural form so your character could in theory manipulate them in a way that would make them more effective in combat. Fire Dust? Just increase the potency. :P

Also I see you also RPed with Geanna. Nice.

User avatar
Yekrenia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yekrenia » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Storm, with all due respect, I hate to be annoying, but have you seen the team template I had created?

User avatar
Stormwrath
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6898
Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Also if you have noticed the Kingdoms' symbols, the RWBY Wikia may have updated them since I used the direct links to them instead of reuploading through Imgur.

User avatar
Stormwrath
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6898
Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Yekrenia wrote:Storm, with all due respect, I hate to be annoying, but have you seen the team template I had created?

Yep, I've seen it. Will put it up momentarily.

@Everyone else: please link me the direct URLs to your team apps so I can rectify the lack of links in the Teams list.

User avatar
Sindrya
Senator
 
Posts: 4155
Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Yekrenia wrote:Storm, with all due respect, I hate to be annoying, but have you seen the team template I had created?

Yep, I've seen it. Will put it up momentarily.

@Everyone else: please link me the direct URLs to your team apps so I can rectify the lack of links in the Teams list.


Team STAR
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

User avatar
Yekrenia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yekrenia » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Sindrya wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Yep, I've seen it. Will put it up momentarily.

@Everyone else: please link me the direct URLs to your team apps so I can rectify the lack of links in the Teams list.


Team STAR

Team SHAD

User avatar
Durmatagno
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7126
Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Durmatagno » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Durmatagno wrote:-snip-

Accepted.

Dust is kinda already a crystal in its natural form so your character could in theory manipulate them in a way that would make them more effective in combat. Fire Dust? Just increase the potency. :P

Also I see you also RPed with Geanna. Nice.


Yeah, but considering that the character is still supposed to be in training, similar to his struggles past certain other limits, manipulating dust (Which is volatile) directly is still beyond his grasp without HUGE amounts of risk to him, or those near him.

Technically, most metals also form crystalline structures, but I also omitted them due to his (Relative) inexperience.
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

User avatar
Kuhlfros
Senator
 
Posts: 4841
Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 pm

It's in need of an update but here is CMCL
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

User avatar
Nachfolgia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6994
Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:39 am

Ohhhhh, now I feel Avena screwed up now.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches


Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

User avatar
Stormwrath
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6898
Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:52 am

Nachfolgia wrote:Ohhhhh, now I feel Avena screwed up now.

At least she ain't gonna be screwed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

User avatar
Nachfolgia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6994
Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:Ohhhhh, now I feel Avena screwed up now.

At least she ain't gonna be screwed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


But now I feel sorry for her.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches


Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Auphelia, Bortslovakia, Britanania, Dragos Bee, Gordano and Lysandus, Grenartia, Lazarian

Advertisement

Remove ads