NATION

PASSWORD

Astrolinian Embassy Program [Open, MT, Apply Within]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Astrolinian Embassy Program [Open, MT, Apply Within]

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:40 pm

The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium Embassy Program

Pursuant to the Diplomatic Research and Restructuring Act of 2015, and noting the completion of both the philosophical restructuring of the Office of Foreign Affairs and its programs, as well as the completion to satisfaction of the renovation of the chancery complexes located in the Town of Astrolinium, by my power I, Attorio Maldive III, King of Astrolinium, do hereby invite any and all nations to apply for the establishment of embassies with the Sublime Island Kingdom. I furthermore ask that all such applications be directed to my Secretary for Foreign Affairs, Dr. Giovanni Romero, and in him I do reinvest the power of negotiating matters and treaties foreign and alien, that he may deal adequately with this assignment. So it is decreed.

His Majesty King Attorio Maldive III
Lord and Emperor of Astrolinium
Delegate to the World Assembly for Ankh Mauta
1A Via Recale, Astrolinium
t: (4231) 543-667
w: http://officiumregis.astrolinium.gov.aln

04-01-2017

About Astrolinium

His Majesty, Attorio Maldive III
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium is a small, safe nation, ruled by King Attorio Maldive III with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 3,086 Astroliniani are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Astrolinium. The average total tax rate is 88.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.

The powerhouse Astrolinian economy, worth a remarkable ₳41.3 million (AAS) a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is ₳92,593, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens. The current exchange rate from NSD to AAS is 1.2261

Astroliniani enjoy a very liberated, relaxed lifestyle, with significant protections afforded them in both civil and labor rights. The island enjoys a temperate Mediterranean climate, and its residents have a propensity for dancing, wine, and gardening. The national languages are Aelian, Latin, and English. Crime is almost totally unknown. Astrolinium's national animal is the Bottlenose Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.

Rules for Embassies

Chancery Row houses
All embassies will be established in one of the chanceries located at Chancery Row, part of the greater Vila Recale complex1. As the Sublime Island Kingdom believes it is in its best interest to provide all nations with equal footing, the Chancery Row houses have been constructed with similar and equitable specifications. Each is located directly on the north side of King's Island facing the riverfront and the Town beyond it, with ample parking and garden space behind each chancery. Each floor measures a standard 8m x 15m, with 8x5m of garden and parking space in the back. Additionally, each unit has an 8x20m basement level beneath the ground floor. In addition to the fifteen standard row houses located along Chancery Row, there are ten larger buildings (measuring 16m x 20m, with 16x5m of garden and parking space behind) available for those nations which can either demonstrate a compelling need for the extra space or which have a long-standing history of good relations with the Sublime Island Kingdom. Additionally, any nation may opt to establish an honorary consulate rather than a full embassy if they do not wish to take up the space and resources required for a full embassy. This may be a good option if your nation does not anticipate a need for a full ambassador on Astrolinian soil. Honorary consuls must find and purchase or rent space within the Town of Astrolinium itself, and may have no more than five staff, including security.

Rules
  • No embassy may be staffed by more than 20 personnel, including security. No honorary consulate may be staffed by more than 5 personnel, including security.
  • Quantities of alcohol valued at or above ₳750.00 will be subject to a 5% import tax.
  • Quantities of marijuana valued at or above ₳750.00 will be subject to a 7.8% import tax and all quantities greater than 20 grams will be subject to a 4% excise tax.
  • Please be advised that all other recreational drugs are illegal in Astrolinium, though their use is not criminalized.
  • No automatic or semi-automatic weapons or explosives will be permitted within the Sublime Island Kingdom.
  • Only tasers, pistols, rifles, other small side arms, and sabres will be permitted within the Sublime Island Kingdom unless compelling reasons can be demonstrated for the entry of other weapons.
  • No stretch limousines, military vehicles, or vehicles with weapons will be permitted within the Sublime Island Kingdom.
  • All plants, foods, beverages, drugs, and animals must be entered into customs and may be denied entry for any reason.
  • All aircraft must be registered with the Royal Air Authority and may not exceed 22 meters in length or wingspan. Honorary consuls will not be permitted use of aircraft beyond what would be permitted to any other resident alien.
  • No nation may have more than one aircraft stationed on Astrolinian soil at any time.
  • All aircraft shall be stored at Western Airfield when not in use.
  • No more than three automobiles shall be accommodated at Chancery Row; additional automobiles must be kept in storage when not in active use.
  • All embassy and consulate personnel entering the country must be vaccinated to the standards of the Asclepius Center unless compelling reasons for non-vaccination can be documented.
  • Astrolinium is a World Assembly member and all diplomats within its borders are subject to the protections of GAR#22, "Diplomat Protection Act".
  • Astrolinium recognizes embassies as places of asylum for the nationals of the nation which has established the aforementioned embassy.
  • Astrolinium may terminate without warning those embassies which are found to have been abandoned.
  • All permanent modifications to chanceries must be approved by the Office of Foreign Affairs; unless otherwise specified, facades will be automatically painted in national colors unless this would render the building an eyesore pursuant to local ordinance.
1Located at Point 9 on this map.

Applications

Embassy Application Form

Code: Select all
[b]Embassy Application[/b]

[b]National Information:[/b]
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs ([i]or equivalent[/i]):

[b]Ambassador Information:[/b]
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Titles:
- Ambassador's Honorific:
- Ambassador's Age & Gender:
- Picture of Ambassador (Optional):
- Background Information:
- Ambassador's Family ([i]if any; please include pets[/i]):
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium?
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of?

[b]Staff and Equipment Information:[/b]
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Type & # of Weapons:
- Type & # of Vehicles:
- Type & # of Aircraft:

[b]Location Information:[/b]
- First Choice Location:
- Second Choice Location:
- Special Requests: ([i]if asking for a large embassy, please justify your request here[/i])

[b]Other:[/b]
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation ([i]please provide link to application[/i])?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Do you have any further requests?
- Is there any additional information?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom:

Honorary Consulate Application Form

[b]Honorary Consulate Application[/b]

[b]National Information:[/b]
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs ([i]or equivalent[/i]):

[b]Consul Information:[/b]
- Consul's Name:
- Consul's Titles:
- Consul's Honorific:
- Consul's Age & Gender:
- Picture of Consul (Optional):
- Background Information:
- Consul's Family ([i]if any; please include pets[/i]):
- Will your consul be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium?
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of?

[b]Staff and Equipment Information:[/b]
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Type & # of Weapons:
- Type & # of Vehicles:

[b]Other:[/b]
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation ([i]please provide link to application[/i])?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Do you have any further requests?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom:

List of Embassies
Map of King's Island, Crown Campus & Chancery Row

Large Embassies
01 Chancery Row - The Indefatigable Greatness of Chrinthanium - Ambassador Seth Richmond
02 Chancery Row - Unclaimed
03 Chancery Row - Unclaimed
04 Chancery Row - Unclaimed
05 Chancery Row - Unclaimed
06 Chancery Row - Unclaimed
07 Chancery Row - The Kingdom of Rome [San Pellegrino Romana] - His Grace Philip Lazarino, 17th Duke of Lombardy
08 Chancery Row - The Kingdom of Oneracon - Ambassador Rebecca Veloren
09 Chancery Row - The Democratic Republic of Eugepae - Ambassador Pamela Giancarolo
10 Chancery Row - The Two Kingdoms of Malsitar - Ambassador Jacóv Candelér

Standard Embassies
11 Chancery Row - The Republic of Nordengrund - Ambassador Helmuth Gossner
12 Chancery Row - The Federation of Kannap - Ambassador Leonardo Hildebrandt
13 Chancery Row - The Kingdom of United East Germany - High Commissioner Egon Johner
14 Chancery Row - The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam - Datuk Yusuf Gunawan
15 Chancery Row - The Republic of China [Chinese Peoples] - Ambassador Tsui Nam-tong
16 Chancery Row - The New Federal Republic of Emerstari - Dr. Wayne Fischer
17 Chancery Row - The Asian Empire of Taiyochi - Ambassador Zhang Yi Chun
18 Chancery Row - The Federation of Reino do Brazil - Ambassador Francisco Seiça
19 Chancery Row - The Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima - Ambassador Tokiomi Tohsaka
20 Chancery Row - The National Republic of Thermodolia - Ambassador Eilâ Dæs
21 Chancery Row - The Democratic States of Aleria [Aleri Republic] - Ambassador Miĉjo Orabela
22 Chancery Row - The Serene Empire of Afaenvia - The Honourable Lord Vincent Lee of Jurong
23 Chancery Row - La Gran República de Tarragonia [Azura] - The Right Honorable Jon G. Escamilla
24 Chancery Row - Unclaimed
25 Chancery Row - The State of Hyggemata - Prince Telanomias Pithistos

Honorary Consulates
The Allied Provinces of Laeral - Consul Averill Desnards

Astrolinian Ambassadors & Consuls Abroad
Please note that the resources of the Sublime Island Kingdom allow for no more than eleven active embassies abroad at any time.

Ambassadors
Cara Casparo, Ambassador to the Two Kingdoms of Malsitar
Gregorio Udanesi, Ambassador to the Democratic Republic of Eugepae
Carlotta Rupierto, Ambassador to the Kingdom of Rome [San Pellegrino Romana]
Sergio Calighiari-Patel, Ambassador to the Kingdom of Oneracon
Roverta Flori, Ambassador to the United Republic of Klent [East Klent]
Gioanne Locricho, Ambassador to the Republic of China [Chinese Peoples]
Lia Attore, Ambassador to the The New Federal Republic of Emerstari
Filipa Salieri, Ambassador to the Federation of Kannap
Giordano Adriano, Ambassador to the National Republic of Thermodolia
Giacomo Romano, Ambassador to the Kingdom of United East Germany
Mateo Devál, Ambassador to the Indefatigable Greatness of Chrinthanium

Consuls
Alberto Bissania, Consul to the Federation of Reino do Brazil
Enrico Russo, Consul to the Democratic States of Aleria [Aleri Republic]

Travel Advisories

A travel advisory is currently in effect for the Democratic States of Aleria [Aleri Repubic] due to threat of terrorism. All Astrolinians considering travel to Aleria are advised to exercise caution.
We kindly request that all nations update us in a timely manner with events that may constitute a threat to Astrolinians abroad.
Last edited by Astrolinium on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 46 times in total.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Reserved for future use.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Chinese Peoples
Minister

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Peoples » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:03 pm

To Minister of Foreign Affairs:

Whereas it is thought fit and proper by the Government of the Republic of China that diplomatic relations be mutually established between the Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium and the Republic of China, the Executive Yuan has since directed me respectfully to deliver unto your cognizance this communication for the aforesaid intents and purposes.

It is our most earnest and sincere wish that your Government may take our proposals into consideration, and I, on behalf of the Republic of China, extend gratitude to your nation.

Please find enclosed the annexed documents.

Deign, sir, to accept the assurance
of my highest consideration,

Tsuo Lon-er

SECRETARY OF STATE
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Republic of China
- Government Type: democratic republic
- Head of State: President Chow I-kwang
- Head of Government: President of the Executive Yuan Lee Hsiao
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Tsuo Lon-er

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Tsui Nam-tong
- Ambassador's Titles: the government grants no titles of nobility, so the courtesy title would do.
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: male, 50 years.
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): 5 cats.
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? No.
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? No.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 5
- Security Staff: 5
- Service Staff: 5
- Type & # of Weapons: 6 swords as part of the ceremonial uniform of the (honorary) security staff
- Type & # of Vehicles: 1 CLW Class XA (model year 1949, steam), 3 Rolls-Royce
- Type & # of Aircraft: None.

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 15 Chancery Row
- Second Choice Location: 16 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: (a computer room with raised floor and 22V electrical supply to accommodate our computer equipment)

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes.
- Do you have any further requests? No.
Themiclesia!

- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: Miscellaneous
Last edited by Chinese Peoples on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Title: the Republic of China | MT | Factbooks | the only democratic China on NS
The duty of the state is to prevent danger, not to punish it after it has happened. Rescind the 2nd Amendment, today.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Official Communiqué of the
ImageImage
Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Department of Foreign Affairs

To: Republic of China
Attn: Tsuo Lon-er
Fr: The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium (gromero@astrolinium.gov)
Re: Embassy Application
Encryption: Open

Good evening,

I am prepared to accept your embassy application, however, before I do so, I have a few areas where I would like, if possible, some elaboration:

• Please describe in further detail what a CLW Class XA is.
  • You have failed to adequately provide justification for needing one of the larger embassy spaces on Chancery Row, as space can certainly be found for a computer room at one of the standard Chancery Row locations (which include a basement level and go back quite a ways from the street). Failing this justification, I ask that you consider one of the standard-sized location.
  • Please describe in further detail the specifications and needs of this requested computer room.
  • Miscellaneous is not an acceptable answer to the question of what substances you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom.

Upon addressing these concerns to my satisfaction I will be happy to grant your application.

Thank you,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Ambassador to the World Assembly
1C Via Recale, Astrolinium
t: (4231) 541-259 #2
w: http://foreignaffairs.astrolinium.gov
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Chinese Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Peoples » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:23 pm

To Minister of Foreign Affairs:

I am most earnest to resolve your concerns regarding certain points in the initial application, and the Government states to the following:
  1. The specifications of a CLW Class XA is available here. In short, it is a car that relies on the expansion of steam generated in a boiler heated by gasoline as its primary source of propulsion; as gasoline combustion is almost complete, it meets the most rigorous emissions standards, as they are current internationally. The term Class XA technically refers to the chassis consisting of the frame and engine only, but this vehicle has been fitted with a cabriolet body.
  2. We do not require a larger embassy building, only one that is large enough to accommodate such a facility.
  3. The computer room needs to be at least 8m by 20m in size and with the presence of an air conditioning system delivering at least 36,000 BTU of output. We currently plan to install a CWE 1398 Computer System in this room, which consumes electricity at 22V and 12A.
  4. Miscellaneous is a term used to describe over-the-counter medication.

I hope you may find these explanatory documents satisfactory.

Tsuo Lon-er

SECRETARY OF STATE
IC Title: the Republic of China | MT | Factbooks | the only democratic China on NS
The duty of the state is to prevent danger, not to punish it after it has happened. Rescind the 2nd Amendment, today.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:29 pm

ImageImage

Good evening,

I am afraid I was less clear than I meant to be. Please also describe -- in as much depth as possible -- just what the Republic of China intends to use such a large computer system for; if needed you may move our correspondence to a higher level of encryption. Additionally, please adjust your application such that you are requesting a plot between 15 and 25 if you do not need one of our larger embassies.

Thank you,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Chinese Peoples
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Peoples » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Only for the Minister of Foreign Affairs and his assigns:

The computer system to be installed in the embassy has a large footprint but is not particularly powerful. The 1398 Computer System was first issued by the government in 1965, but it does come with particular electronic logic that has not been developed for later systems; as such, all Chinese embassies utilize this computer system to communicate with this Ministry and other embassies. If it is in any interest to your government, the 1398 has 1 MB in random access memory and hard disc capacity of 400 MB in 10 units. Other peripherals include card punches and readers, the auxiliary processor unit used to tally and print pay cheques, magnetic tape drives, and line printer. All these components generate significant heat, which is why it is imperative to have a powerful air conditioning system present to prevent overheating.

Also, the embassy application form has been rectified of an omission in the initial submission.

Tsuo Lon-er

SECRETARY OF STATE
Last edited by Chinese Peoples on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:05 pm

ImageImage

Good evening,

Upon reviewing the above, it is my pleasure to inform you that your application request has been granted. Your embassy will be located at 15 Chancery Row, and we will begin preparations to convert the basement of that building into suitable accommodations for the requested computer room. Any other permanent modifications must be run by my office, and we will be sending the Republic of China the bill. I anticipate the computer room to be ready in six to eight weeks, though you are welcome to begin moving in at any time. We look forward to receiving Ambassador Tsui, and invite him to contact us for trade or treaty talks at his leisure upon arrival.

Thank you,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 07, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:06 pm

To: The Astrolinian Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Embassy Application

Dear Secretary,

It is by direct order of President Phillip Griffin of the Federation of Kannap that I am submitting this application to establish a Kannapian embassy in your esteemed nation. It is our honor to establish this diplomacy between our two nations, by establishing an embassy in your nation. The application has been filled out accordingly and is attached below.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Federation of Kannap
- Government Type: Federation
- Head of State: President Phillip Griffin
- Head of Government: President Phillip Griffin
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister Logan Andersson

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Leonardo Hildebrandt
- Ambassador's Titles: Ambassador
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 20, male
- Ambassador's Family: Ella Hildebrandt (adopted daughter, age 2); Filo (pet dog, age 5)
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium?: Yes, when Ella is old enough
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of?: No

- Diplomatic Staff: 5 (one Senior Ambassador and four Junior Ambassadors)
- Security Staff: 5 (three Kannapian Royal Guard members, two Kannapian Embassy Guard members)
- Service Staff: 10 (two secretaries and eight counselors)
- Type & # of Weapons: three pistols (for Royal Guard); five tasers (for all guards)
- Type & # of Vehicles: four 6-passenger SUVs
- Type & # of Aircraft: None

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 12 Chancery Row
- Second Choice Location: 11 Chancery Row
- Special Requests:

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes, you will be notified when the application is available
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes
- Do you have any further requests?: No
- Is there any additional information?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: Just the ambassador's pet dog.

Signed,
Logan Andersson
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Also, gosh why is your leader so attractive? :shock:
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
.::The List of National Sports::.
27 years old, gay demisexual, they/them agnostic, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:13 pm

ImageImage

To: Federation of Kannap
Attn: Logan Andersson

Good evening Minister Andersson,

Upon reviewing the your application, it is my pleasure to inform you that your embassy request has been granted. Your embassy will be located at 12 Chancery Row, and your ambassador and his family are welcome to move in at any time. We look forward to receiving Ambassador Hildrebrandt, and invite him to contact us for trade or treaty talks at his leisure upon arrival. Additionally, we welcome you to store one of your SUVs in a garage located beneath Chancery Row, as only three can be accommodated on the premises of 12 Chancery Row.

Thank you,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Emerstari
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:34 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: New Federal Republic of Emerstari
- Government Type: Federal Republic/United States
- Head of State: President Eric J. James
- Head of Government: President Eric J. James
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Secretary of State Linda Kenly

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Wayne Fischer
- Ambassador's Titles: Dr. or Ambassador
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: Male, 47
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): Parrot
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? No
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? No

- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 7
- Type & # of Weapons: 7 (Emerstarian.) E-47 Pistols, 7 R-33 Tazers
- Type & # of Vehicles: 1, Manufacturer: Faro Motors, Design: Ambassadorial 1
- Type & # of Aircraft: 1, Manufacturer: Faro Air, Design: Government Private Plane

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 07 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: (Large, if enough large available.)

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)? Link
or if you don't want to fill out application here is a template please fill it out, and telegram me.
[center][size=110][b]Emerstari Embassy Application[/b][/center][/size]
[b][u]Government[/b][/u]
[b]Name of your Nation:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Type of Government:[/b]
[b][u]Ambassador[/b][/u]
[b]Name of Ambassador:[/b]
[b]Family if Any:[/b]
[b]Health Issues:[/b]
[b]Brief Background:[/b]
[b]Any Extra Information:[/b]
[b][u]Embassy[/b][/u]
[b]Number of Security Guards:[/b]
[b]Number of Domestic Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Diplomatic Staff:[/b]
[b]Number of Vehicles, and Type:[/b]
[b][u]Extra Information[/b][/u]
[b]Would you like me to Establish an
Embassy in your Nation if so provide a
link:[/b]
[b]Animal/Plants being brought in Emerstari:[/b]
[b]Money being brought in Emerstari:[/b]
[b]Weapons being brought in Emerstari:[/b]
[b]Any Extra Thoughts:[/b]

- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Potentially
- Do you have any further requests? No
- Is there any additional information? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: Parrot
Last edited by Emerstari on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian, semi-constitutional monarchy
Current Year: 2036
Current King: Erik XII Georg
(b. 1970, r. 2007-present)
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:40 pm

ImageImage

To: New Federal Republic of Emerstari
Attn: Linda Kenly

Good evening Secretary Kenly,

Upon reviewing the your application, it is my pleasure to inform you that your embassy request has been granted. Your embassy will be located at 16 Chancery Row unless you can demonstrate a pressing need for larger space; your ambassador and his parrot are welcome to move in at any time. We look forward to receiving Dr. Fischer, and invite him to contact us for trade or treaty talks at his leisure upon arrival. Additionally, we will have a hangar ready at Western Airfield for the accommodation of your aircraft.

Thank you,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
Last edited by Astrolinium on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:01 pm

To: Department of Foreign Affairs, The Imperial State of Songha
From: Embassies and Consulates Federal Administration, Federal Secretariat of External Affairs, The United Kingdom of Semolia
Subject: Establishment of Diplomatic Relations

Well-respected,

In the name of great relations between our people and our countries we decided to establish embassy in your nation,

Director of Federal Administation

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Semolia
- Government Type: Federal
- Head of State: His Majesty King Aleccsandre III, which passed away on 29th December, and Crown Prince of Orteí, Andreí II will inherit the throne.
- Head of Government: Federal Premier, Her Excellency Ms. Tatjana Ulic
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Federal Secretary-General, His Excellency Mr. Ivan Abramovic

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: His Excellency, Mr. Cossta Oucclandde
- Ambassador's Titles: Doctor of sciences, PhD from International Relations, College of International Affairs (Eghen)
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: Male, 37
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): /
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? /
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? /

- Diplomatic Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 6
- Type & # of Weapons: 7 M9 Beretta and ESSE01
- Type & # of Vehicles: 4 BMWX6 and 3 Audi A6
- Type & # of Aircraft: /

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 10 Chancery Row
- Second Choice Location: 10 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: (if asking for a large embassy, please justify your request here) Large Embassy, high security standards, control of whole area where Embassy is situated, constant police presence, control of street where Embassy is situated.

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)? Link
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Y
- Do you have any further requests? Already told, security, high security.
- Is there any additional information? /
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: /

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:45 pm

ImageImage

To: United Kingdom of Semolia
Attn: Ljiljana(?) Pavlovic

Good evening Director Pavlovic,

Before deciding further on your application, I have a few concerns that I would like you to address, if possible. Firstly, I would like you to justify the need for such high security and control of your embassy grounds -- this would be atypical. Astrolinium is a very quiet, peaceful nation, with an astoundingly low crime rate, and if you anticipate your nations presence here as likely to cause the sorts of disturbances which would necessitate "control of whole area where Embassy is situated, constant police presence, control of street where Embassy is situated", I should like to know why. If I may provide some context, even our large embassies are row houses located on Chancery Row, the same street as every other embassy, and our police forces are quite moderate, so to accommodate these extraordinary requests would require extraordinary action on the part of the Sublime Island Kingdom, beyond even what we afford some of our closest allies. I do hope you will be able to either adequately address these concerns or work out a suitable alternative, as I would be very happy to see diplomatic relations open between our two nations.

Thank you,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:35 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
- Government Type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: HM King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya
- Head of Government: PM Datuk Sri Fakhruddin Hidayat
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Datuk Yusuf Gunawan
- Ambassador's Titles: Datuk Yusuf Gunawan (Datuk is one of the titles used by nobility, and in our custom, it's always attached to a person's name)
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 45; Male
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets):
1. Datin Rahmawati Gunawan (wife, 45)
2. Datuk Puteri Rianti Gunawan (daughter, 16)
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? Yes
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 8
- Type & # of Weapons: 7x tasers
- Type & # of Vehicles: 3x Electric SUV's
- Type & # of Aircraft: 1x Government Private Plane, manufactured by Angkasa Raya National Company.

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 14 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: (if asking for a large embassy, please justify your request here)

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)? Yes, link in sig. Just send the app via telegram.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Do you have any further requests? We would also like to establish more cooperationships such as student exchange, free visa agreement, and non-aggression treaty
- Is there any additional information? N/A
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: N/A

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:47 am

ImageImage

To: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
Attn: Minister Tun Iskandar Helmantyo

Good afternoon,

Upon reviewing your application, it is my pleasure to inform you that your embassy request has been granted. Your embassy will be located at 14 Chancery Row, and your ambassador and his family are welcome to move in at any time. We look forward to receive Datuk Yusuf Gunawan and his family, and invite him to contact us about trade and treaty talks, as well as other partnerships between our two nations, at his leisure upon arrival. Additionally, a small hangar has been prepared for your plane at Western Airfield, located along the northwestern side of Area 2 on this map. Furthermore, I will be sending your Ambassador's office information about enrolling his daughter in the Astrolinium School for the start of the Spring 2017 term, and he is welcome to meet with either myself or Dr. Artturo Savidio, the school's headmaster and our Secretary of Education, to further discuss her enrollment.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Nordengrund
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordengrund » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:56 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Republic of Nordengrund
- Government Type: Parliamentary republic
- Head of State: President Jan Oblask
- Head of Government: see above
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Klein Fauner

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Helmuth Gossner
- Ambassador's Titles: None
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 34 year old male
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): wife and two daughters
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? Gossner is wheel-chair bound

- Diplomatic Staff: 5
- Security Staff: 10
- Type & # of Weapons: 1 pistol and 1 taser per security person
- Type & # of Vehicles: 1 car
- Type & # of Aircraft: None

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: anywhere that is available
- Special Requests: (if asking for a large embassy, please justify your request here)

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)? Yes, let me find the link...
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: None
Last edited by Nordengrund on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 John 1:9

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:02 pm

ImageImage

To: Republic of Nordengrund
Attn: Klein Fauner

Good evening,

I am prepared to accept your embassy application, however, there is a minor concern I would like addressed first. You have indicated that Ambassador Gossner will be bringing thirty total staff with him -- unfortunately, due to spatial restrictions and other concerns, we can allow no more than twenty total staff, including security. Please reduce the number of total staff indicated to twenty or less in order for me to consider your application.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Nordengrund
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordengrund » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:05 pm

I went back and corrected it. I misread your OP as being limited to no more than 20 people per type of staff.
1 John 1:9

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 pm

ImageImage

To: Republic of Nordengrund
Attn: Klein Fauner

Good evening,

Upon receiving your correction, I am pleased to approve your request for an embassy in Astrolinium. Your embassy will be located at 11 Chancery Row, and your ambassador and his family are welcome to move in at any time. Ambassador Gossner will find wheelchair-accessible ramps in the front and back of the embassy, as well as an elevator to move between floors. If there are other steps to be taken to ensure that Ambassador Gossner can move comfortably and safely within the embassy, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to receiving Ambassador Gossner and his family, and invite him to contact us about trade and treaty talks at his leisure upon arrival. Furthermore, I will be sending your Ambassador's office information about enrolling his daughters in the Astrolinium School for the start of the Spring 2017 term, and he is welcome to meet with either myself or Dr. Artturo Savidio, the school's headmaster and our Secretary of Education, to further discuss their enrollment.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

United East Germany
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United East Germany » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of United East Germany
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: King Thomas Dönitz
- Head of Government: King Thomas Dönitz
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister of Foreign Affairs Thomas Sangster

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Egon Johner
- Ambassador's Titles: High Commissioner
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: Male, 23
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): Benjamin Eberl (Husband)
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? N/A
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 6
- Security Staff: 5
- Service Staff: 6
- Type & # of Weapons: 6 Assault Rifles & 6 Handguns
- Type & # of Vehicles: 6 SUVs
- Type & # of Aircraft: N/A

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 01 Chancery Row
- Second Choice Location: 13 Chancery Row
- Special Requests: (if asking for a large embassy, please justify your request here) N/A

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)? N/A
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: N/A
Last edited by United East Germany on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 pm

ImageImage

To: The Kingdom of United East Germany
Attn: Minister of Foreign Affairs Thomas Sangster
Encryption: Light

Good evening,

Upon reviewing your application, it is my pleasure to inform you that your embassy request has been granted. Your embassy will be located at 13 Chancery Row, and your ambassador and his family are welcome to move in at any time. We look forward to receiving High Commissioner Egon Johner and his husband, and invite him to contact us about trade and treaty talks, as well as other partnerships between our two nations, at his leisure upon arrival. Additionally, I invite the Ambassador to store the three SUVs which will not be able to park at 13 Chancery Row in the Chancery Row Parking Garage, located down the street from the embassy. If United East Germany feels strongly about its request to move into 1 Chancery Row instead of 13 Chancery Row, please have High Commissioner Johner contact my office explaining what extenuating circumstances might require a larger embassy; otherwise, we may reconsider this request at a later time if our exchange of embassies proves diplomatically fruitful.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:42 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The National Republic of Thermodolia
- Government Type: Federal Semi-Presidential Democratic Republic
- Head of State: President Jacob Zarman
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Derak Gœs
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Secretary of State Steven Williams

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Eilâ Dæs
- Ambassador's Titles: Ambassador
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: Female, 45
- Picture of Ambassador (Optional):
- Background Information: Eilâ Dæs was born in Thermodolia City. She went to the prestigious Dándo University in Réth and graduated with honors. From there she went to work with the State department, her first posting was in France as an assistant to the Thermodolian ambassador to France. She would later become the Thermodolian Deputy Ambassador to Cuba, and then the Thermodolian Ambassador to Togo before being appointed to become the Thermodolian Ambassador to Astrolinium.
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): Mark Dæs (husband, 43), Lara Dæs (daughter, 10), Alex (Golden retriever)
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? Lara Dæs has a peanut allergy and is lactose intolerant.

- Diplomatic Staff: 6
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 4
- Type & # of Weapons: 10 P226 Semi-Automatic pistols.
- Type & # of Vehicles: 3 Audi A8
- Type & # of Aircraft: 1 Gulfstream G550

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 20 Chancery Row

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already done.
- Is there any additional information? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: Six Epinephrine autoinjectors for Lara Dæs.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Hyggemata
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyggemata » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:49 am

Athelas, King of Hyggemata and Protector of the Isles of Astrastanai,

to the most high, most excellent, and most potent prince

His Majesty King Attorio Maldive III, &c. &c. &c.,

sendeth greeting!
Sir My Brother,

It not being your desire that my ministers send letters recommending my embassy to your court, I have thought fit to address you directly by these letters. As it surely is known in your great perception of world affairs, it is unusual, under the constitution of this country, for the king to act not through his ministers and counsellors; however, to ensure that relations between our kindred nations be not impeded by matters of decorum, I have prepared these letters, whereunto all requisite information regarding my minister to your most honourable court shall appear. For divers reasons of state, I have chosen to recommend Telanomias of the Deme of Pithistos to bear my greeting and message and serve you at your most elevated and honourable court, for which he has demonstrated great ability and diligence in previous missions abroad.

For such purposes aforesaid, I have set my hand unto these letters and caused the Great Seal hereunto to be affixed. Written at Nanewa Court. 22nd day of January, 2017.

Your good brother,

Athelas, King of Hyggemata &c.

To Our Brother His Majesty Attorio Maldive III, King of Astrolinium, &c., &c.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: State of Hyggemata
- Government Type: constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: Athelas, king of Hyggemata
- Head of Government: Penthonas, Laiwomuraomios (Chief Minister).
- Secretary of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Nanori

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Telatomias Pithistos
- Ambassador's Titles: Prince
- Ambassador's Age & Gender: 48, M.
- Background Information: Telanomias is born the 3rd child of Nakamorius Pithistos, who is the grandson of King Ekinipas; according to Hyggematic law, all royal descendants, up to five generations away from the king, are entitled to the dignity of prince, though this does not necessarily mean being enfeoffed. Telanomias is such a prince who is not enfeoffed and thus receives no income from state revenues. He studied at a private school and graduated from the Palute University with a degree in international relations. He has served in the diplomatic services for two decades before receiving his current position.
- Ambassador's Family (if any; please include pets): 2 cats
- Will your ambassador be enrolling children in school in Astrolinium? No.
- Are there any health or security concerns we should be aware of? Allergic to some cats

- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 8
- Service Staff: 8
- Type & # of Weapons: 4 swords, 6 pistols
- Type & # of Vehicles: 3 Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Type & # of Aircraft: N/A

Location Information:
- First Choice Location: 25 Chancery Row
- Second Choice Location: 18 Chancery Row

Other:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation (please provide link to application)? Yes.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes.
- Do you have any further requests? No.
- Is there any additional information? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals, food, or plants you will be bringing into the Sublime Island Kingdom: 2 cats
Conservative logic: every slope is a slippery slope.
Liberal logic: climb every mountain; ford every stream.
Washington Resistance Army wrote:Fuck the common good

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:53 pm

ImageImage

To: National Republic of Thermodolia
Attn: Secretary Steven Williams
Encryption: Light

Good evening,

Upon reviewing your application, it is my pleasure to inform you that your embassy request has been granted. Your embassy will be located at 20 Chancery Row, and your ambassador and his family are welcome to move in at any time. We look forward to receiving Ambassador Eilâ Dæs and her husband, and invite her to contact us about trade and treaty talks, as well as other partnerships between our two nations, at his leisure upon arrival. Additionally, I invite the Ambassador to store the Gulfstream G550 noted on the application in a hangar at Western Airfield when not in use by the Ambassador. Additionally, please direct Ambassador Dæs to file Form 7G with the Department of Health on behalf of her daughter -- once this form is processed, the Ambassador will be entitled to complementary refills (up to four per week) of epinephrine autoinjectors. Additionally, I would like to apologize for the incorrectly addressed application I sent to your office several weeks ago; I hope it did not cause you overly much trouble.

Best wishes,

Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information