NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts: [OOC/Sign-Up/Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Britanania wrote:Just a question on when this begins, are we to assume classes have already begun? So we don't have to go through all the sorting hat stuff?

Um I don't know actually last time we started the rp on the train and went through all of that. But I guess it will depend cause probably I will do all of that in the first IC post the sorting ceremony so we'd probably start at the feast but I honestly don't know.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:45 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Britanania wrote:Just a question on when this begins, are we to assume classes have already begun? So we don't have to go through all the sorting hat stuff?

Um I don't know actually last time we started the rp on the train and went through all of that. But I guess it will depend cause probably I will do all of that in the first IC post the sorting ceremony so we'd probably start at the feast but I honestly don't know.

I think your opening post could mention all of that. It would just seem really tedious if the first IC page is all the formality boring stuff that we already know (such as who is in what house, et cetera) It just seems to make more sense to me if we skip all that and get into the character interactions.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:Um I don't know actually last time we started the rp on the train and went through all of that. But I guess it will depend cause probably I will do all of that in the first IC post the sorting ceremony so we'd probably start at the feast but I honestly don't know.

I think your opening post could mention all of that. It would just seem really tedious if the first IC page is all the formality boring stuff that we already know (such as who is in what house, et cetera) It just seems to make more sense to me if we skip all that and get into the character interactions.

Trust, I will discuss it with the coops and are you on the discord yet?
[/floatright][floatleft]

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Whole conversation is good by me, New.

Also, to everyone else, I made my OCs first years- you should do the same.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:02 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Britanania wrote:I think your opening post could mention all of that. It would just seem really tedious if the first IC page is all the formality boring stuff that we already know (such as who is in what house, et cetera) It just seems to make more sense to me if we skip all that and get into the character interactions.

Trust, I will discuss it with the coops and are you on the discord yet?

No, I''m not. I'm not familiar with discord, aside from an entertaining children's cartoon character

Skylus wrote:Whole conversation is good by me, New.

Caitie is a first year
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:05 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:Trust, I will discuss it with the coops and are you on the discord yet?

No, I''m not. I'm not familiar with discord, aside from an entertaining children's cartoon character

Skylus wrote:Whole conversation is good by me, New.

Caitie is a first year

He was referring to Dernland who forgot to edit the age lol

Discord is a chat that is used by communities to keep in contact and to stay in contact on the go so people can discuss the RP.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:42 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Britanania wrote:No, I''m not. I'm not familiar with discord, aside from an entertaining children's cartoon character

Caitie is a first year

He was referring to Dernland who forgot to edit the age lol

Discord is a chat that is used by communities to keep in contact and to stay in contact on the go so people can discuss the RP.

I usually just use google docs, but I'm on there now lol

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:10 pm

Name: Rachel Ackerley
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance/Picture Appearance
An English girl with light auburn hair that always seems to get everywhere. When not in uniform she normally wears casual clothing paired with some warm jacket. She is also physically strong (for her age, that is).
Blood status: Half-Blood (raised as a muggle until starting @ Hogwarts)
House (future house): Gryffindor
Patronus (Optional): Brown Bear
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Bloodless; views everyone equally
Fears: Loss of friends/family and most other incredibly creepy things that children are scared of
Likes and Dislikes: Likes: She enjoys charms and transfiguration, but dislikes most other classes. Upon her first sight of a flying broomstick and seeing quidditch in action, she instantly fell in love with it (future beater for the Gryffindor team). She also likes to read, muggle and wizarding literature included. Dislikes: bullies (primarily intimidating upperclassmen) and rigorous amounts of homework
Personality: She is confident, energetic, and eager. She is capable of doing almost whatever she sets her mind to, given she actually chooses to do it. She is noticeably less shy than most first years and is more than happy to meet new people and try new things. Her confidence almost makes her seem fearless, which could be both an asset and a hazard to her well-being, depending on the circumstances. She rarely engages in any conflict between her peers unless she (or a close friend) is provoked beforehand.
Brief Backstory:

Born to a middle-class family in England, Rachel was the only child of the wizard Lucas Ackerley and his wife Eleanor, a muggle woman. Before her first year at Hogwarts, she spent her life in her home town of Manchester doing what all of the other muggle children did. You know, school, games, hanging out, all that good stuff. She was deeply influenced as a child by her father's stories of a world much different than ours; home to creatures and phenomenons that may be considered make believe to those of the "muggle world," or so her father called it. To both her and her father's excitement, she received a letter inviting her to Hogwarts a few months after her eleventh birthday. She gladly accepted, and left her home town to get her supplies for her soon-to-be new school, ecstatic with every new discovery she finds in the wizarding world.

Theme (Optional):
RP example: See past iteration of the RP before the reboot
Wand: 12 inches, Aspen with phoenix feather, springy

Do not remove: 3391
Last edited by Miekzhemy on Sun May 07, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:46 pm

Unless otherwise contradicted in the first IC post, I'm going to mention that Caitie was hatstalled (between Ravenclaw and Slytheron) but she chose Ravenclaw because she found that she could "get away" with things easier, because Ravenclaws don't have the reputation Slytherins have
Last edited by Britanania on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 pm

Miekzhemy wrote:Name: Rachel Ackerley
Appearance/Picture Appearance
An English girl with straight blonde hair that always seems to get everywhere. When not in uniform she normally wears casual clothing paired with some warm jacket. She is also physically strong (for her age, that is).
Blood status: Half-Blood (raised as a muggle until starting @ Hogwarts)
Patronus (Optional): Brown Bear
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Bloodless; views everyone equally
Fears: Loss of friends/family and most other incredibly creepy things that children are scared of
Likes and Dislikes: Likes: She enjoys charms and transfiguration, but dislikes most other classes. Upon her first sight of a flying broomstick and seeing quidditch in action, she instantly fell in love with it (future beater for the Gryffindor team). She also likes to read, muggle and wizarding literature included. Dislikes: bullies (primarily intimidating upperclassmen) and rigorous amounts of homework
Personality: She is confident, energetic, and eager. She is capable of doing almost whatever she sets her mind to, given she actually chooses to do it. She is noticeably less shy than most first years and is more than happy to meet new people and try new things. Her confidence almost makes her seem fearless, which could be both an asset and a hazard to her well-being, depending on the circumstances. She rarely engages in any conflict between her peers unless she (or a close friend) is provoked beforehand.
Brief Backstory:

Born to a middle-class family in England, Rachel was the only child of the wizard William Ackerley and his wife Eleanor, a muggle woman. Before her first year at Hogwarts, she spent her life in her home town of Manchester doing what all of the other muggle children did. You know, school, games, hanging out, all that good stuff. She was deeply influenced as a child by her father's stories of a world much different than ours; home to creatures and phenomenons that may be considered make believe to those of the "muggle world," or so her father called it. To both her and her father's excitement, she received a letter inviting her to Hogwarts a few months after her eleventh birthday. She gladly accepted, and left her home town to get her supplies for her soon-to-be new school, ecstatic with every new discovery she finds in the wizarding world.

Theme (Optional):
RP example: See past iteration of the RP before the reboot

Looks good
[/floatright][floatleft]

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:06 pm

I'm back. And so is Cyrus.

Name: Cyrus MacGregor
Sexual Preference: Cyrus likes girls and wants to eventually get married. It's just they don't like him much due to his personality.
Appearance/Picture Just like this. Only a lot younger.
Blood status: Pure-blood
House (Or future house, if 11): Ravenclaw
Patronus (Optional): Horse
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Unsure
Fears: Enclosed Spaces. Cyrus gets claustrophobic.
Likes and Dislikes:
-Adventure
-Both book-learning and learning by experience
-Open spaces and fresh air.
-Flying

Dislikes
-The fact that he was born too late to participate in the adventures of the half-generation before him, the famous legends of Hogswarts
-Being an obscure nobody.
-People who don't try and just skate through life
-People who think they have it all figured out when they don't

Personality: Brash and argumentative, Cyrus is one who will drive a point home in a debate, even if it is not advantageous or courteous to do so. For this reason, he often rubs people the wrong way. He does have a softer side, however, and if someone can get him to open up in this way, they will find a friend who is very loyal and unwavering.
Brief Backstory: The MacGregors, both graduates of Hogwarts themselves, are researchers in the Ministry of Magic. Cyrus, their only son, grew up being encouraged to learn. After being accepted at Hogwarts, Cyrus was placed in Ravenclaw by the sorting hat due to his overarching desire to know and tell others what they should know. He is kind of a loner, but that doesn't seem to phase him.
Theme (Optional): Not your typical theme choice
RP example: Sample

Last edited by Talchyon on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Name: Percy Manigerious
Appearance/Picture
(In a Hogwarts cloak of course. However, his cloak was specially designed, being woven with phoenix feathers and many other rare and exotic materials)
Blood status: Pure Blood
House (Or future house): Hufflepuff
Patronus (Optional): Acromantula
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Bloodless.
Fears: Being alone, Unable to protect his friends and family, Endangered creatures going extinct.
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes: Herbology and potions, Collectable figurines, House-Elfs, Adventuring with Friends, Muggle zoos, and Care for Magical Creatures. And dementors for some reason (thinks he’s able to tame one which will probably get him into a lot of trouble later on). Also he loves spiders
Dislikes: Those who mistreat animals and others, dungeons, Killing curses, and spicy food.
Personality: Percy doesn’t have much luck with making friends and such though he will try to be as friendly as he can. However, he can be incredibly loyal to the friends he does make and help them without hesitation with whatever they’re doing, even if it’s not necessarily a good idea (For example, sneaking off into the Forbidden Forest). For some inexplicable reason, Percy has a natural aptitude with caring for creatures. Whether they can see he means no harm or simply could care less, he excels at calming down even the most dangerous, enraged animal. However, he makes sure to avoid being careless and does understand how reactive and unpredictable these beasts can be, especially when provoked.
Brief Backstory: Being raised on a endangered creatures preservation exhibit in lower England, Percy has spent his entire life with animals. His parents, both agents of the Ministry of Magic, were tasked with raising magical animals that were dangerously close to extinction. At first this was the one and only directive but the family slowly started receiving creatures that were simply injured and then before long, ones that were perfectly fine. This research facility slowly turned into a zoo. It was a small family business, with Percy and his parents being the only human workers there. The rest were House-elfs (dozens and dozens) who, with Percy in charge, were tasked with the well being of the animals.

House-elfs, now that’s another topic altogether. Visitors to the zoo will often wander upon the strangest sight: the elfs wear clothing. Not just bits and scraps like your usual elf would wear but actual articles of clothing. The elves who work and live there do so under their own free will. Their respect and loyalty to the Manigerious family is extraordinary, especially since these people are purebloods.

Anyway, moving on to more recent events. Unlike most students, Percy’s acceptance into Hogwarts was rather unorthodox to say the least. It happened when Hagrid, the half-giant, visited his family. Though they were on more personal matters involving a certain breed of dragon, Hagrid saw the young boy during his stay. After seeing some sort of potential in the boy, Hagrid decided he was to see Headmistress Mcgonagall upon his return about the kid’s acceptance into the school.
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:04 pm

Name: James Abbott
Appearance/Picture: Picture
Blood status: Pureblood
House (future house): Ravenclaw
Patronus (Optional): Beaver
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Pure Blood Supremacist
Fears: Heights
Likes and Dislikes:
-Defense Against the Dark Arts
Dislikes
-Muggles
-"Muggle-lovers"
-Half-bloods
-Astronomy
-Quidditch
Personality: James Abbott is a rather self-centered person, being an only child and spoiled by doting parents. While he professes to detest nearly all of his classes, he does show a special interest in Wizarding History; James particularly enjoys tracing family bloodlines and learning of the achievements of Pureblooded Wizards and Witches. While he usually doesn't demonstrate it, he is moderately intelligent. James has an irrational fear of heights, leading him to publically loathe Quidditch(although he secretly wishes he had the courage to play).
Brief Backstory: James was born to Walton and Heidi Abbott(née Avery). Both of his parents were members of the so-called "Sacred Twenty-Eight"- the Wizarding families named by Cantankerous Nott to be the purest in all of England. While his father and mother did despise Muggles, they were not so eager to join Voldemort's cause, especially when they saw the various unscrupulous individuals who flocked under the Dark Lord's Banner. However, James did have several Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins who were Death Eaters.

James grew up on a secluded manor in the rolling English countryside. His parents were affluent members of the Wizarding community who possessed both a vast fortune and political connections throughout the Ministry of Magic. James was their only child, and as such they spoiled him, caving in to his tantrums and buying the boy whatever he wanted. However, they did drill their philosophy into him from a young age, teaching him that ignorant Muggles were deplorable, as were the "Muggle-loving" Witches and Wizards- such as the Weasleys.

James was enthralled when he received an invitation to Hogwarts, which he had been looking forward to for years. Both his parents had attended the prestigious academy but were worried that the school had degenerated over the years. James eventually convinced them to allow him to attend Hogwarts.
Theme (Optional):
RP example: The best I could scrounge up at this late hour.

Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:12 am

Everything was so fast moving in the old RP, hopefully this new one will be better.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:51 am

Everyone above is accepted.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:06 am

Obviously not finished with this one yet.

Name: Belladonna King-Blackpave
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (she's eleven she doesn't really know yet)
Appearance/Picture As a Metamorphmagus, she can change her appearance at will but often goes with violet or dark blue hair and brown eyes (bright gold when not in school). When having to go with a natural color she often chooses deep copper red or light brown.
Blood status: Pure-blood
House (future house): Ravenclaw
Patronus (Optional): Golden eagle (it will be when she learns it)
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Bloodless
Fears:
Likes and Dislikes:
Personality:
Brief Backstory: Belladonna is the twin sister of Bonnibelle Blackpave, both of them are the daughters of Percival Blackpave, a wizard, and his wife Karen King, a witch he met in America. Percival is the grandson of Scipio Blackpave Jr., who is the son of Cordelia King and Scipio Blackpave. Bell has an older brother as well names Scipio, the name runs through the family. She and her siblings were raised in London
Theme (Optional):
RP example:

Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:09 am

Just don't forget we are all first years lol
[/floatright][floatleft]

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:32 am

Looks like everyone is coming back, save a few people. Good.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:43 am

Skylus wrote:Looks like everyone is coming back, save a few people. Good.

And we should be picking up two more new people.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:49 am

I'm in, on one condition. I want a werewolf. I can make it work by having it be the same thing as Lupin, where he's removed from classes once a month.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:19 am

Name: Faust Jakkobs
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance/Picture TBA
Blood status: Half Blood
Patronus (Optional): Hyena
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Could not possibly care less
Fears: Death
Likes and Dislikes: Faust likes just about everything except people. But he does love quidditch (future chaser)
Personality: Faust is a bit antisocial, and avoids other students. He is however, constantly dragged into adventures and social occassions.
Brief Backstory: Faust is from a very rural part of the country. He was born into an urban family, before his father left him and his mother. Faust was left to grow up in a magic household, and lived his life happily without socializing until he recieved his hogwarts letter. Faust avoids other students at all costs, and spends his free time with his pet, a ferret named Jack (not that the school knows of course). Though Faust was unaware until he was around 10, he was attacked and bitten by a werewolf as a child. Thus a permanent bite mark scar on his face, over his eye socket.
Theme (Optional): Ride of the Valkyries
RP example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=388689

Last edited by Setinel on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:39 am

Setinel wrote:I'm in, on one condition. I want a werewolf. I can make it work by having it be the same thing as Lupin, where he's removed from classes once a month.

I don't see a problem with it lol but good luck keeping that a secret in the IC and don't forget guys lore quizzes must be sent to me or a co-op before your accepted. Those who were in the last RP are exempt from that.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:18 am

Name: Jackson "Jack" Roe
Appearance/Picture Typical scrawny 11 year old. Skinny, short at 5 foot even, black hair and icy blue eyes. Wears a pair of black, square rimmed glasses as well as a cross around his neck.
Blood status: Personally couldn't give the faintest of fucks, but technically is a pureblood.
House (future house): Slytherin
Patronus (Optional): Buzzard (When it is learned)
Views (Blood ideology, optional): As stated above, couldn't give the faintest of fucks. (Excuse my course language, its my way of conveying humor.)
Fears: Dying like his uncle did.
Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Birds, potions, and salt water taffy. Dislikes: Bullies, Jerks, those who do not plan ahead, incompetent leadership.
Personality: Surprisingly mature for a boy his age, he tends to be quiet and observant, learning the body language of those around him and noting it down. Underneath the silent face is a remarkable intelligent boy with a tendency to over analyse everything, despite this, his high IQ is kept in check by his outward nature.
Brief Backstory: He was born in the US, in the bayous of Louisianan and spent much of his early child hood there. His father was presumably Spanish (Cuban), and his mother a local witch of Cajun origin. He learned what little of magic he did from his uncle, a "witch doctor" who dabbled in the dark arts a bit too much, causing him to be found dead. His father was never around to begin with and his mother died from a boating accident, leaving him in the care of his distant family in France.

Despite his situation, he remained some one cool and even chipper at times. He picked up French rather quickly for an 9 year old and had even begun basic magic classes under his aunt when the letter from Hogwarts came around his 11th birthday.

Theme (Optional): WIP

RP example: XCOM: United Front, Ace Combat: Broken Line,
Serephim (if I can even claim that anymore, was so long ago) Outbrake: Survival Rp (the reboot) and a lot others.
Wand: Pine wood
Phoenix feather core
12 ¾" in length
Rigid flexibility -added by me.

Chosen Animal: Silvia, female Raven. -added by me.

Last edited by Parcia on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:23 am

Parcia wrote:Name: Jackson "Jack" Roe
Appearance/Picture Typical scrawny 11 year old. Skinny, short at 5 foot even, black hair and icy blue eyes. Wears a pair of black, square rimmed glasses as well as a cross around his neck.
Blood status: Personally couldn't give the faintest of fucks, but technically is a pureblood.
House (future house): Slytherin
Patronus (Optional): Buzzard (When it is learned)
Views (Blood ideology, optional): As stated above, couldn't give the faintest of fucks. (Excuse my course language, its my way of conveying humor.)
Fears: Dying like his uncle did.
Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Birds, potions, and salt water taffy. Dislikes: Bullies, Jerks, those who do not plan ahead, incompetent leadership.
Personality: Surprisingly mature for a boy his age, he tends to be quiet and observant, learning the body language of those around him and noting it down.
Brief Backstory: He was born in the US, in the bayous of Louisianan and spent much of his early child hood there. His father was presumably Spanish (Cuban), and his mother a local witch of Cajun origin. He learned what little of magic he did from his uncle, a "witch doctor" who dabbled in the dark arts a bit too much, causing him to be found dead. His father was never around to begin with and his mother died from a boating accident, leaving him in the care of his distant family in France.

Despite his situation, he remained some one cool and even chipper at times. He picked up French rather quickly for an 9 year old and had even begun basic magic classes under his aunt when the letter from Hogwarts came around his 11th birthday.

Theme (Optional): WIP

RP example: XCOM: United Front, Ace Combat: Broken Line,
Serephim (if I can even claim that anymore, was so long ago) Outbrake: Survival Rp (the reboot) and a lot others.
Wand: Pine wood
Phoenix feather core
12 ¾" in length
Rigid flexibility -added by me.

Chosen Animal: Silvia, female Raven. -added by me.

Looks good welcome aboard.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:25 am

Huzzah!!

ETA on the IC?

And are we starting at Diagon ally or on the train.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse