NATION

PASSWORD

The Rejected Times

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Um... You're gonna have to explain how that analogy applies to anything I said. I'm not offering you anything and don't care if you like me or not...

Arctriul
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:07 pm

You all sound like borderlines on a bad day! All filled with repressed emotions just waiting to let them out. All you need is that little push - a slight nudge - and before you know it you'll all be loving eachover.

Consular, Ike, CoS , Chocolate Queen and irrelevant Christian fellow - just hug it out. We all love eachover. :)

And Ike you interest me. Please continue. I think I like you a hell of a lot more after reading what you've said here.

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
"I’m a shadow that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day."

"He who controls the battlefield, Controls History."

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:10 pm

You're acting as if shooting someone and offering to bring them to the hospital will make them like you more.

That would depend on if the person who was shot knew you were the one who shot them :3

If he didn't, then this would sickly work :P

This applies to NS because this could be applied to NS albeit sickly.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Elegarth
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Elegarth » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:24 am

Solorni wrote:
You're acting as if shooting someone and offering to bring them to the hospital will make them like you more.

That would depend on if the person who was shot knew you were the one who shot them :3

If he didn't, then this would sickly work :P

This applies to NS because this could be applied to NS albeit sickly.

I wholeheartedly agree with this and that is already weird
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Royal Duke of The West Pacific
Patio Emperor of The West Pacific
Former Dragon Delegate of The West Pacific

The Delegarth

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Rejected Times: Issue XLI

Postby The Church of Satan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Issue XLI | January 22, 2017

Index

'The 2017 NationStates World Fair,' by Neop
'RaiderVision 2016,' by Neop
'Discord vs. IRC,' by Neop
'The War On Rejectmas,' by The Church of Satan
'Illegal Cheese Trafficking Continues in The South Pacific,' by The Church of Satan
'TRR Secret Police Discovered,' by The Church of Satan

The 2017 NationStates World Fair
NEWS | NEOP, INTERN

One of NationStates' most well-known event is finally off to a start: The NationStates World Fair. The Fair will showcase regions and organizations all across NationStates, while aiming to be a politically neutral event. After an eventful planning season, the organizers are looking forward to what the event has in store for the community.

Todd McCloud, a NSWF committee member and a well-known organizer of the event, felt confident about the success of this year's fair. He cited the diverse lineup of regions and speakers as some of the many features the World Fair will have to offer this year. We also talked to him about some of the issues the World Fair faced behind the scenes. When asked about criticism, he told us that he doesn't think much of it. "They can think what they'd like. The World Fair is an enormous undertaking... it's a lot of coordination, but we've done this before." We also asked him about issues faced with the survey service the committee used for the bidding process. He told us that it was simply a misunderstanding- and that they "were able to finalize the winner without any issue."

Things seemed relatively calm- until controversy surrounding the hosting region struck. On January 16th, Europeia released a statement accusing the host region, the Allied States, of having its members attack Europeian citizens, naming their Minister of Foreign Affairs in particular, with vicious insults and alt-right memes. The Allied States were quick to respond, saying it was the act of only one of their members- the founder. Many regions began to withdraw their participation from the event, until the committee released a statement saying that this year's world fair was to take place without a host. Todd McCloud had released a statement announcing his disappointment at the situation, having hoped that the event would remain the politically neutral one it had always been.

But regardless of the controversy that surrounds this year's World Fair, the committee is as dedicated as ever to deliver a quality event. As regions gradually re-affirm their participation in the event, enthusiasm for the event slowly rebuilds, and the event seems to be back on track. The World Fair has begun and things are going well.

RaiderVision 2016
NEWS | NEOP, INTERN

Following the dissolution of the Founderless Regions Alliance, many gameplayers were left to wonder what would become of the famous FRAVision, a contest that would prove to unite gameplayers of all alignments and showcase the talents of various players. However, a group of raiders soon took initiative and kick started a new competition, called "RaiderVision,"a name which would receive much controversy. We interviewed two event organizers, Sygian and Ever-Wandering Souls, who are passionate about the competition soon to take place.

Ever-Wandering Souls, who has been called the main organizer behind the project by other event organizers, said they were happy with the preparation that took place before the contest. After two weeks of planning, they are more than confident that the contest will exceed expectations set by FRAVision. When asked about participation, Souls invited players of all stripes, saying that all players considering joining should "push [their] boundaries a bit, and join in."

Another organizer, Sygian, expects much from this year's contests. "I'm sure quite a few regions that glance at the NSGP forum will participate in RaiderVision... I am sure there will be some great submissions!" When asked about possible hesitation that may arise due to the new name of the contest, he reassured us that the contest will remain neutral regardless. "This is a completely Out-of-Character competition just to have fun. Nobody that I know was hesitant to participate in FRAvision (Crushing Our Enemies from TBH won FRAvision one year) and we hope to carry on this legacy and make RaiderVision a fair, fun filled competition!"

Many defenders also came out to express their support for the contest. Tim, a notable defender, told us that "It's keeping FRAvision going, albeit with a new name, with the blessing of the FRA officials involved in FRAvision. Cultural events are always good, and I trust RaiderVision Admins to do it well."

Submissions for the competition were open from December 17th to 31st, on the NationStates Gameplay forum and the results were posted recently. Congratulations to The Black Hawks (3rd place,) Firehelm (2nd place & Fan Favorite Award) and Albion (1st place!) As the winner Albion will be hosting RaiderVision 2017!

Discord vs. IRC
NEWS | NEOP, INTERN

Many regions across NationStates have made a switch from IRC, which was considered a standard of communication, to the newer and more gamer-oriented Discord. However, despite the switch, not everyone is in agreement with it. Many claim that IRC, while not perfect, is still a far better medium. The Rejected Times interviewed several gameplayers of both camps to hear their sides of the argument.

The first person we asked was Neenee, who seemed to be nostalgic for the days of IRC. "I've always been a fan of IRC, I preferred it to Skype, and honestly I still prefer it to Discord, but Discord is better than Skype." they lamented. "I'm just used to Discord now, and it's acceptable, but I wouldn't mind using IRC more again." But while Neenee was recalling their positive experience with IRC, Satya Romefeller gave us a more negative review of the platform, citing security concerns. "I try not to use it. People can gleam your IP if you're not careful. And sure that occurs in a lot of places, but eh, why bother?" he told us. "Especially when the alternative (Discord) is so much better for a multitude of reasons."

Dyr, a citizen of the Rejected Realms, seemed to think Discord is a negative for newcomers. "Discord is slightly acceptable now, but I know I wouldn't have been as involved if it was the norm when I started. No way I was going to jump into voice chats with random people." He said. Another citizen, Tim, seemed to echo Dyr’s concerns. "it doesn't have one of the major detractions of Discord, that being easy-access Voice Chat. While obviously not everyone has to join them, it's something that gets almost a peer pressure mentality at times. I'm guilty of that as well at times, I'll admit. So I'm not overly keen on sort of subliminally pressuring people to join VC, as there's plenty who might not be comfortable with their English or their voice or something else like that." He also seemed to agree with its nostalgia element, saying "I think it's just a really easy client to work with, especially with its forum embedding possibilities, and I'm rather partial to it's sort of old-school feel."

Regardless of the exodus from the once popular platform, many seem to believe that IRC is still a superior platform. Perhaps only time can tell if IRC makes a comeback, and takes the title of NationStates’ communication medium once again.

The War On Rejectmas
OPINION | THE CHURCH OF SATAN, CORRESPONDENT

During mid-December The Rejected Realms' Assembly saw the submission of a proposal to erase Rejectmas from The Regional Holidays Act. Introduced two years ago, Rejectmas is the celebration of Rejected Realms residents lives as rejects. Since its inception, Rejectmas has been the hallmark of The Rejected Realms booth at The NationStates World Fair as well as being well-received by residents and foreigners alike. Each year Rejectmas sees participation from residents of multiple regions which displays the success it's seen over the last two years. So why would someone wish to get rid of it?

The proposal's author, Christian Democrats, long time citizen of The Rejected Realms and founder of the region Right to Life had numerous complaints and a heated debate ensued. Initially he cited its creation by Unibot and a supposed meaninglessness of the term "rejecthood" as a made-up term as well as the time of its celebration coinciding with the celebration of Christmas as his reasons. Guy, RRA Commander and citizen of The Rejected Realms for nearly six years responded to this saying "I disagree that 'Rejecthood' is made-up. It represents the reason that a lot of us are here. It might not resonate with all of our forum members, but it certainly does for most of the broader TRR community (RMB community, etc)." Guy couldn't be more right either. Each year countless people are ejected from thousands of regions and log on to discover that they're in The Rejected Realms, much to their dismay (at first.) Many of those people end up finding a new home in The Rejected Realms and become a part of its community. Notable instances of this include NationStates moderator CrazyGirl and prominent raider Yuno.

The suffix "-mas" was then cited by Christian Democrats as sacrilegious due to its use in "Christmas" and instead insisted that the name "Rejectmas" be changed. TRR Media is unaware how Unibot caught wind of the discussion but he did respond to this particular reasoning on the regional message board with, "The mass in Rejectmas is related to mass as in the resistance to acceleration that an object faces when force is applied. This, in reference of course, to the force that's applied to boot rejects out of regions (literally translated as 'A Reject's Mass'), it's also a reference to Rejectmas traditions: we're often tossing inanimate objects of varying masses at other rejects (spoons, candy, eggs). However Christian Democrats maintains that he believes Rejectmas to be a parody of both Christmas and Christianity itself, suggesting that the name be changed to have the same suffix as Hannukah, Kwanzaa or the fictional Seinfeld holiday "Festivus." Christmas however is not just a religious holiday. It is as widely-known to be a civic holiday as it is a nonsecular holiday. This calls into question far more complex matters than the meaning behind a fictional holiday in an online game though. Questions better left to a more appropriate place than a humble media outlet in NationStates.

Both sides of this debate did however agree on one thing; celebrating Rejectmas on just December 25th simply doesn't do it justice. I mean how few people are online during Christmas of all days? An extension of its celebration was necessary. Thankfully Rejectmas, a time-honored cultural celebration of The Rejected Realms, is here to stay.

Illegal Cheese Trafficking Continues In The South Pacific
SATIRE | THE CHURCH OF SATAN, CORRESPONDENT

Reports of cheese-related violence have resumed in The South Pacific as reports of shootouts with CEA officers increase. Rumor has it that international cheese baron Kringalia has resurfaced after a deadly high speed pursuit earlier this year forced him into hiding. While cheese trafficking continued at a slower rate after Kringalia's disappearance, cheese-related violence in The South Pacific dropped to a record low and persisted for several months.

Recently The Llanboidy Syndicate decided to move in and take over Kringalia's territory. However unconfirmed reports by the Cheese Enforcement Agency tell of a turf war starting between Kringalia's organization and The Llanboidy Syndicate. As you may already be aware of, The Llanboidy Syndicate's leadership has remained unknown for decades. The CEA's director, Gouda McBrie, has refused to comment on the matter. Social media shows increased concern by South Pacifican residents:

"I don't feel safe frequenting the dairy aisle anymore. I'm terrified!" -Omega

"You wouldn't believe how long the lines at public restrooms have gotten this month. I've been waiting for 4 hours!!!" -Belschaft

"The janitorial & plumbing staff in The South Pacific just aren't equipped for this amount of activity. Thankfully the Council on Regional Security has it's own private restrooms. You're...not gonna quote me on that, right?" -Farangeto, Council on Regional Security

With pipes clogged and tensions high, things aren't looking good in the streets or grocery stores of The South Pacific. The TRR Media Corporation implores all South Pacificans to be careful and take better security measures. It's gonna get cheesy out there.

TRR Secret Police Discovered
SATIRE | THE CHURCH OF SATAN

Recently TRR Media was surprised to find a folder marked with an intimidatingly large exclamation point on it taped to it's doors. The contents however put that exclamation point to shame as it detailed a previously unknown organization that seems to have been operating within the region since as early as 2009. Previously unsolved disappearances and periods of citizen inactivity have now been explained. The operatives of this mysterious group are highly trained and highly organized. It appears that new members are recruited from the citizenry, those whom have held citizenship at any time in the past and certain powerful members of NationStates. The rules dictating this group's operations seem to be threefold:

1.) Detection is unacceptable.
2.) Leave no trace.
3.) Don't eat food in the break room that doesn't belong to you.

It seems odd that paperwork of this group would exist but according to the evidence left at TRR Media all potential members take a test. The following are just a few that have been filled out.

In the following statements choose the answer that best suits you:

1.) Security is the highest priority.

Strongly Agree
Agree X
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

2.) Rights should be respected at the cost of safety.

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree X
Strongly Disagree

3.) Personal feelings are irrelevant when it comes to following orders.

Strongly Agree X
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Please finish the following statements:

4.) 75% of all spamming is committed by the person who did it.

5.) Citizenship is a privilege reserved for anyone that gains it.

6.) World Assembly votes should be dictated by the ingenious system I came up with. How it works is that you ask this round black artifact I found a while back. It has the symbol for infinity on it to indicate that it knows the answer to everything. Sometimes it doesn't want to answer any questions so it tells me to ask again later.

Strongly Agree X
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree X

Strongly Agree X
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

4.) 75% of all spamming is committed by that person that insists on posting the entire script of Bee Movie on the RMB.

5.) Citizenship is a privilege reserved for Spiderman and his amazing friends!

6.) World Assembly votes should be dictated by the WA gnomes that work so hard to keep the WA running.

Strongly Agree X
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

Only if I say they should ^_^ X

Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree

I don't take orders X

4.) 75% of all spamming is committed by my followers of course.

5.) Citizenship is a privilege reserved for myself.

6.) World Assembly votes should be dictated by me, duh!.

Clearly these elite soldiers cloaked in shadow are a threat unlike any The Rejected Realms has ever faced. With their discovery, it is uncertain what will happen next. Will they liquidate the region in order to cover their tracks? Disappear never to be seen again? Have their cake and eat yours too? One thing is for sure, The Rejected Realms will never be the same and the good writers of TRR Media fear for their lives. As they should, that Church of Satan fella broke protocol and wrote this article. He will be...taken care of.
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:01 pm

• It is with great happiness and open arms that I welcome back TRT, even though I wasn't around for the last issue.
  • It's issue XLI, not XXXXI.
  • So... Vandoosa is Yuno? I learn something new every day!
  • The satirical articles really did give me a laugh...
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:03 pm

The claim made in this issue, that I make use of public lavatories, is a scurrilous libel.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Abbas Khan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Abbas Khan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
  • It is with great happiness and open arms that I welcome back TRT, even though I wasn't around for the last issue.

Vandy and Yuno are not the same XD

Neop
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neop » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Abbas Khan wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:

That's what they want you to think...
neop

Abbas Khan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbas Khan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Neop wrote:
Abbas Khan wrote:Vandy and Yuno are not the same XD

That's what they want you to think...

Damn. That's true. That's quite a bit of WA multiing then XD

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:12 pm

As someone who has known one for a year and the other for three, and knows both of them very very well... Vandoosa is *not* aka Yuno xD

I mean, I can see some of the similarities... but c'mon, Yuno is your Internal Affairs Officer and an RO on the region xD
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Neop
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Neop » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Abbas Khan wrote:
Neop wrote:That's what they want you to think...

:o

(Seriously though, this was an error made by us. We'll correct it as soon as possible.)
neop

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Abbas Khan wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:

"...and prominent raider Vandoosa (aka Yuno.)"
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Abbas Khan wrote:
Neop wrote:That's what they want you to think...

Not WA multiing - the player behind Vandy/Yuno has the Yggdrasil nation under a RL friend, but handles everything else themselves.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Abbas Khan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbas Khan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Flanderlion wrote:
Abbas Khan wrote:Damn. That's true. That's quite a bit of WA multiing then XD

Not WA multiing - the player behind Vandy/Yuno has the Yggdrasil nation under a RL friend, but handles everything else themselves.

Ahhh. Okay. And I suppose someone else controls the separate Discord and Skype accounts and the IP addresses just happen to be different on the forums I've been on with them :p

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Neop wrote:
Abbas Khan wrote:Damn. That's true. That's quite a bit of WA multiing then XD

:o

(Seriously though, this was an error made by us. We'll correct it as soon as possible.)

This is what proofreaders are for ;)

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Flanderlion
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Abbas Khan wrote:
Flanderlion wrote:Not WA multiing - the player behind Vandy/Yuno has the Yggdrasil nation under a RL friend, but handles everything else themselves.

Ahhh. Okay. And I suppose someone else controls the separate Discord and Skype accounts and the IP addresses just happen to be different on the forums I've been on with them :p

If you know Yuno you'll know that the player controls multiple Discord/Skypes under just the Yuno identity. Not sure if they want a L name posted on GP but if you know the account than it should be pretty obvious. And IPs are fairly easy to spoof if you're smart (not me).
Information
Wishlist

Abbas Khan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbas Khan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Flanderlion wrote:
Abbas Khan wrote:Ahhh. Okay. And I suppose someone else controls the separate Discord and Skype accounts and the IP addresses just happen to be different on the forums I've been on with them :p

If you know Yuno you'll know that the player controls multiple Discord/Skypes under just the Yuno identity. Not sure if they want a L name posted on GP but if you know the account than it should be pretty obvious. And IPs are fairly easy to spoof if you're smart (not me).

I meant how they converse at the same time XD or when I've raided with Yuno and Vandy at the same time. And when have you known Yuno or Vandy to be extremely tech savvy? XD

Flanderlion
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Abbas Khan wrote:
Flanderlion wrote:If you know Yuno you'll know that the player controls multiple Discord/Skypes under just the Yuno identity. Not sure if they want a L name posted on GP but if you know the account than it should be pretty obvious. And IPs are fairly easy to spoof if you're smart (not me).

I meant how they converse at the same time XD or when I've raided with Yuno and Vandy at the same time. And when have you known Yuno or Vandy to be extremely tech savvy? XD

Vandy identity took pictures of their garden. Yuno identity managed to talk while travelling. If that's not the pinnacle of tech savviness I don't know what is. And RL friends for raiding trying (and not loving it, that's why it only happened a few times because there is only so many times you can persuade RL people to give up a few hours of life for you in a browser game). Notice how the writing style changes from day to day, but normally stays the same?
Information
Wishlist

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Flanderlion wrote:
Abbas Khan wrote:I meant how they converse at the same time XD or when I've raided with Yuno and Vandy at the same time. And when have you known Yuno or Vandy to be extremely tech savvy? XD

Vandy identity took pictures of their garden. Yuno identity managed to talk while travelling. If that's not the pinnacle of tech savviness I don't know what is. And RL friends for raiding trying (and not loving it, that's why it only happened a few times because there is only so many times you can persuade RL people to give up a few hours of life for you in a browser game). Notice how the writing style changes from day to day, but normally stays the same?

I'm hoping you're joking, but seriously - Trust me on this one. I've literally seen both. They're not the same person. I've known Vandy since I was a native and my region was one of the main ones he hung out in. Yuno and I are a happy little Isaraider/Montresor couple.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Neop
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Neop » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:49 pm

The Rejected Times would like to remind all readers that Yuno and Vandoosa are not the same person. This was actually a mistake in our published article.

Regardless, we hope you enjoy our first issue back! More to come, for sure ;)
neop

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:53 pm

I'm almost getting tired of keeping track of who's who these days. It can be so confusing sometimes. >_<
Apologies for the confusion.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 pm

It's a conspiracy! Muhahaha! Noone but the mods know the truth!

Oh and don't forget the other raider Kawaii Village!

I'm totally not Yuno. Unless Yuno lives in Arkansas.

Also I am a member of TRR like Yuno.. I play there as Miss Hungary was sent there by the cosmic mod nuke during the Predator War.
Last edited by Vando0sa on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

Abbas Khan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbas Khan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Vando0sa wrote:It's a conspiracy! Muhahaha! Noone but the mods know the truth!

Oh and don't forget the other raider Kawaii Village!

I'm totally not Yuno. Unless Yuno lives in Arkansas.

Also I am a member of TRR like Yuno.. I play there as Miss Hungary was sent there by the cosmic mod nuke during the Predator War.

Vandy, frankly, where are you not? :p

Cynthia
Civilian

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cynthia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:18 pm

###tfw i'm so good at infiltration that you don't know which one is the real me
####you're gonna have an impossible time keeping track of my sleepers

Kawaii Schoolgirl takes after me too, she's my rp daughter the only other one who pinkifies invasions. I luvs her ^_^

~queen yuno~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay