NATION

PASSWORD

1870 : Alternative Divergence [AH][OOC][REBOOT]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Auchterland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Auchterland » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Danceria wrote:
Trotza wrote:If your going towards that region I'd personally suggest perhaps a Khorasan revival, what with being more recent and all. Just a suggestion though.

How do you mean? Is there an India, or a Persia?

And yes, there are both an India (forgot their name, but it was one of the OPs I think) and a Persia (Ik).

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Auchterland wrote:
Danceria wrote:Huh, as it seems there may be a new Norse-odox bro-thodox dude steppin' onto the scene...I may go Kushan/Hepthalite Khanate

Since the official map for this RP left some more of eastern Europe open, I think you could go with your old Sweden-Poland-Lithuania idea too.

Possible, but unlikely, as I desire colonies and copious amounts of resource rich land.
Auchterland wrote:
Danceria wrote:How do you mean? Is there an India, or a Persia?

And yes, there are both an India (forgot their name, but it was one of the OPs I think) and a Persia (Ik).

I'd like to be to create a continuation of the ancient Indo-Scythian/Central Asian Empire, with territory expanding into northwestern India, and straddling the old Silk Road, with a unique blend of cultures.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Trotza
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotza » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Danceria wrote:
Trotza wrote:If your going towards that region I'd personally suggest perhaps a Khorasan revival, what with being more recent and all. Just a suggestion though.

How do you mean? Is there an India, or a Persia?

Well I was just thinking as long as you're considering going along the Afghan into Central Asia path, that could be a possibility.

Auchterland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Auchterland » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Eurasian Hegemony wrote:
Intermountain States wrote:Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Connecticut are out and under the Commonwealth of Novanglia (accepted but not added to the OP)

Most of Pennsylvania and Maryland are part of the Westmere Republic (aaccepted but not added to the OP).

The only American states that you claimed that are open are Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and the Pennsylvania and Maryland that border New Jersey and Delaware

Well isn't that a bummer but such is the way it goes.

Uh, by the map, it seems Denmark is owned by Germany too. Which I deem very unexpected, but it seems that's the way things are.

Trotza
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotza » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Auchterland wrote:
Eurasian Hegemony wrote:

Uh, by the map, it seems Denmark is owned by Germany too. Which I deem very unexpected, but it seems that's the way things are.

Hardly, they almost did join the German Confederation in actuality by 1864. I mean that's not how they got it in this rp as far as I'm aware, but you know just an example.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Trotza wrote:
Danceria wrote:How do you mean? Is there an India, or a Persia?

Well I was just thinking as long as you're considering going along the Afghan into Central Asia path, that could be a possibility.

Eyep, maybe even snag me some Persian or Indian clay up into wherever Novgorod will allow.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Eurasian Hegemony
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasian Hegemony » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Auchterland wrote:
Eurasian Hegemony wrote:

Oops I had meant Greenland.

What of North America is open precisely?

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Danceria wrote:
Trotza wrote:Well I was just thinking as long as you're considering going along the Afghan into Central Asia path, that could be a possibility.

Eyep, maybe even snag me some Persian or Indian clay up into wherever Novgorod will allow.

I'd like some room for expansion in Central Asia.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Danceria wrote:Eyep, maybe even snag me some Persian or Indian clay up into wherever Novgorod will allow.

I'd like some room for expansion in Central Asia.

Go for it, we can sketch out a few lines in unused deserts and shrubbery to make ourselves feel vindicated.

My power base is mostly in Afghanistan/Pakistan, and as far north as Turkmenistan and hopefully bordering the Caspian Sea. My main rivals are no doubt going to be Persia and India, (mostly Persia ICly, due to past grievances, but not much can be done because Ik is a top tier RP-er/been here for a while so...double down on the spice fields of India and secure routes into China, I guess...)
Obligatory Quotes below

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while; anything I've missed?

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Danceria wrote:
Sanabel wrote:I'd like some room for expansion in Central Asia.

Go for it, we can sketch out a few lines in unused deserts and shrubbery to make ourselves feel vindicated.

My power base is mostly in Afghanistan/Pakistan, and as far north as Turkmenistan and hopefully bordering the Caspian Sea. My main rivals are no doubt going to be Persia and India, (mostly Persia ICly, due to past grievances, but not much can be done because Ik is a top tier RP-er/been here for a while so...double down on the spice fields of India and secure routes into China, I guess...)

Erm....

I own Afghanistan, India owns, well, most of India, and I almost got Persia cancelled for simply redirecting the Mongols to stay along the old Silk Road. I can't say at the moment, but this sounds like it has claim conflicts and potential historical conflicts both. You could theoretically go through Tibet I suppose.

I'm reprising my old Persia and these, purple and blue, are the borders I am supposed to have.
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:04 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Danceria wrote:Go for it, we can sketch out a few lines in unused deserts and shrubbery to make ourselves feel vindicated.

Erm....

I own Afghanistan, India owns, well, most of India, and I almost got Persia cancelled for simply redirecting the Mongols to stay along the old Silk Road. I can't say at the moment, but this sounds like it has claim conflicts and potential historical conflicts both. You could theoretically go through Tibet I suppose.

I'm reprising my old Persia and these, purple and blue, are the borders I am supposed to have.

Welp, there goes that plan

Swedish-Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth with hopeful turf in the Americas?
Obligatory Quotes below

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:20 am

Eurasian Hegemony wrote:Well it's fancy seeing you all here....hmmm I want to return to this role play so is the map up to date for america?

Nice seeing you again.

But yeah, unfortunately Italy was taken. We were thinking that you wouldn't return.

Not exactly. The map in itself is fairly outdated now, I'll sweep the thread for apps and make an actual list right now.

Iberia is open though.

And the Burgundy player dropped out.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:23 am

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
Danceria wrote:Go for it, we can sketch out a few lines in unused deserts and shrubbery to make ourselves feel vindicated.

Erm....

I don't know what the nation that Danceria wants to make is, I never heard of it before, but well, Asian history isn't my strong point.

Nevertheless, yes, Persia and India are already there. And Persia had especially to play with smaller borders before, there is absolutely no reason to take any land from it right now.

We can still work on the Roman-Persian border there.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 am

Auchterland wrote:
Danceria wrote:Huh, as it seems there may be a new Norse-odox bro-thodox dude steppin' onto the scene...I may go Kushan/Hepthalite Khanate

Since the official map for this RP left some more of eastern Europe open, I think you could go with your old Sweden-Poland-Lithuania idea too.

Difficult to say. Poland-Lithuania would be in a pretty bad position. But it could be certainly free.

However, the map in itself has to be edited. I have all of Dobruja.

And now that I officially found that the Byzantines had the suzerainty over Budjak, I'm keeping it.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:31 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Eurasian Hegemony wrote:Well it's fancy seeing you all here....hmmm I want to return to this role play so is the map up to date for america?

Nice seeing you again.

But yeah, unfortunately Italy was taken. We were thinking that you wouldn't return.

Not exactly. The map in itself is fairly outdated now, I'll sweep the thread for apps and make an actual list right now.

Iberia is open though.

He dropped out? Lol. Can I edit my claims to legit France, dropping my portions of spain?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:33 am

Waztaskio wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Nice seeing you again.

Iberia is open though.

He dropped out? Lol. Can I edit my claims to legit France, dropping my portions of spain?

Yes, he sent me a TG in which he said that he is too busy and that he is officially dropping out.

You can edit your claim certainly.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:35 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:He dropped out? Lol. Can I edit my claims to legit France, dropping my portions of spain?

Yes, he sent me a TG in which he said that he is too busy and that he is officially dropping out.

You can edit your claim certainly.

Done. Thank you.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:52 am

I swept the thread for apps. All the accepted apps and the apps of the OP board have been added to the list.

For those who want to maintain their reservations or a working on an app, you will have to state your intentions on the OOC as soon as possible.

Western Imperial Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Imperial Union » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:47 am

I tged my wip app to you again with the changes you suggested what do you think?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Western Imperial Union wrote:I tged my wip app to you again with the changes you suggested what do you think?

Yeah, it looks good.

If no one else reacts I'll start the IC tomorrow
Who wants to attend to my Emperor's coronation?

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Western Imperial Union wrote:I tged my wip app to you again with the changes you suggested what do you think?

Yeah, it looks good.

I will, of course, attend.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:

Yeah, it looks good.

Ok.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:

Yeah, it looks good.

I might, but is this the same continuity as the last thread, or are we rebooting that whole thing entirely and pushing it to later?

South Mauristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby South Mauristan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Let's get this IC startedddddddd
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse