NATION

PASSWORD

Demens Chosen [PL: Into the Abyss - CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:If you want an audience Gio, you could probably arrange one via Skype.

What about Discord? It's like Skype but your anonymity is assured.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Actually won't be able to post until tomorrow. Sorry, guys. I'll be snappy about it.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:If you want an audience Gio, you could probably arrange one via Skype.

What about Discord? It's like Skype but your anonymity is assured.

Discord is a great way to communicate. Basically you can establish your own channel with other people.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:13 am

So, umm, am I not able to apply right now? And if not, is there any idea of when I'll be able to?

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:19 am

Granis wrote:So, umm, am I not able to apply right now? And if not, is there any idea of when I'll be able to?

Applications are always welcome! We're just in the middle of retooling the app format right now, so Cer the OP should let people know here in the OOC when that's available.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:54 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Granis wrote:So, umm, am I not able to apply right now? And if not, is there any idea of when I'll be able to?

Applications are always welcome! We're just in the middle of retooling the app format right now, so Cer the OP should let people know here in the OOC when that's available.

Ok, cool! Would you be willing to send me a telegram when I can apply again? Thanks!

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:57 am

Granis wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Ok, cool! Would you be willing to send me a telegram when I can apply again? Thanks!

*nods* One of us will.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:Yippee cis womanhood! Sincere apologies in advance for any snappishness this week... ;)

One time, on mine, someone's character corrected mine about their title and I got so unbelievably offended by this. I was just like, "What the fuck did you say? I will fucking call you whatever I damn well please! EXCUUUUUUSE ME! THAT'S IT! SCREW YOU, SCREW EVERYONE HERE, I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT! I'M DONE WITH THIS RP! I'M DONE WITH THIS GROUP! I AM OUT!" I didn't type any of that, but I disappeared for two days on them out spite before realizing how dumb it was.

Also, I once got really pissed off over the existence of submarines. I don't remember why.

I've gotten that way a few times...and I'm a dude...

I chalk it up to me naturally being an angry person anyways. Damn forces of happiness and friendship ruin my dark lairs and make me get out of bed.

Stormwrath wrote:Because they bring you down.

<pundog.jpg>

I appreciate this pun greatly.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

I'm on the fly and moving at warp speed. Tilt, could you copy the old app code into a post here for him? Would greatly appreciate. It will be a bit before I can update it, and before I'll be on to post the old.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The Solar Cooperative Union
Envoy

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Cooperative Union » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:50 pm

I too am anxious to apply.
Don't look at this

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

I'm on the fly and moving at warp speed. Tilt, could you copy the old app code into a post here for him? Would greatly appreciate. It will be a bit before I can update it, and before I'll be on to post the old.

Landed a few hours ago, I'll post the code for Granis and Union to apply ^_^

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:57 pm

Granis and Union, app code:

Code: Select all
     [size=10]#PLAPP[/size]
    [align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/en0At5K.png[/img]
[size=150][color=#206187][b]PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION[/b][/color][/size][/align][hr][/hr]
[align=justify][color=#a72b97][size=150]PLAYER INFORMATION[/size][/color]
    [b][size=150]NS[/size] nation nickname:[/b]

[b][size=150]S[/size]kill Level (beginner, intermediate, advanced):[/b]

[b][size=150]H[/size]ow often can you post?[/b]

[color=#842279][size=150]CHARACTER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS[/size][/color]
    [b][size=150]C[/size]haracter Name:[/b]

[b][size=150]C[/size]haracter Gender:[/b]

[b][size=150]S[/size]pecies (nation personification, human, alien, etc):[/b]

[b][size=150]A[/size]ge:[/b]

[b][size=150]A[/size]ppearance:[/b]

[b][u][size=150]U[/size]RL[/u] to Character Picture, if any:[/b]

[b][size=150]C[/size]haracter Occupation:[/b]

[color=#6e317d][size=150]OBJECTIVES[/size][/color]
[b]Primary Objectives[/b] are your character's main goals. This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot. When not engaged in stories, these are what occupy your character's thoughts or keep them busy. Examples include: acting on a desire to become a powerful and respected leader; attempting to overcome some horrible thing in the past which hinders the character on a day-to-day basis; seeking to break out their shell by overcoming profound shyness (getting involved with stories); comping to terms with a major flaw that inhibits the character from reaching full potential; etc.

Secondary Objectives are minor goals. These should be an undercurrent for your character when they are engaged in stories or on their free time. Examples include: acquiring weapons and becoming proficient with each one; improving sundered relations with a companion; improving their reading comprehension; mastering news spells; researching a cure for a plague; etc.

Objectives such as "making friends" or "finding love" are NOT acceptable. Please put much though into your character's objectives - they are what flesh out your character and one of the most important aspects necessary to portray the character as 3D.

[b][size=150]P[/size]rimary Objective:[/b]

[b][size=150]S[/size]econdary Objectives: [/b]

[color=#64367e] [size=150]MUNDANE SKILLS[/size][/color]
     These do NOT require points. These are the average, daily things your character can do. Examples are "drive a car", "speak one Foreign Language", "play a guitar", "write poetry". Some mundane skills come from your bio and are freebie. A soldier has gone through Basic training. However, Medic, martial arts or sniper would be a Specialized Skill or Talent.

[u]List Mundane skills here[/u]

[color=#593d7f] [size=150]SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TALENTS[/size][/color]
    These are specialized skills that set you apart from the average person. You have 7 points to spend here. Examples are swordsmanship, sniper, coercion, medic, wizarding, piloting etc.

[list][*] Ability 1 and Points Spent:
    [*]Ability 2 and Points Spent:
    [*]Ability 3 and Points Spent:
    [*]Ability 4 and Points Spent:[/list]

[color=#504280] [size=150]OPTIONAL SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERISTICS[/size][/color]
        You have 7 points to spend here on supernatural skills or abilities. Sonic Scream, Levitation, Spell Casting, Shape Shifting etc. Superman MUST have his kryptonite thus weaknesses are things which inhibit the ability. Restrictions are what can't they do with their power or what balances it. They can only use it when they genuinely need it? They can't use it for more then five minutes without [u]serious[/u] side-effects? Some things are allowed without points. A pegasus has wings thus it can fly. A raptor is fast thus no points are spent in speed. These "natural" abilities should be listed here, however. What isn't allowed: teleportation beyond a few feet; the ability to alter or go back/forward in time.

[list][*] Ability 1:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

[*]Ability 2:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

[*]Ability 3:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

[*]Ability 4:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

[/list]
   [color=#4a4781][size=150] MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS[/size][/color]
If it's not on this list, your character doesn't have it. Magical items are rare and hard to come by. Please list what they can/can't do - treat them like a supernatural thing. Items not allowed: anything that can alter time; anything that allows a character to teleport beyond a few feet.

[b]List:[/b]

[color=#4a4781][size=150]EQUIPMENT[/size][/color]
This is what your character has [u]on their person[/u] at the very moment when they are pulled from their home dimension. Don't abuse this. They won't be clutching an entire bunker.

[b]List:[/b]

[color=#3c4f83] [size=150]BACKGROUND[/size][/color]
Be detailed please. You must explain how your character aquired their skills, talents, abilities, and special items. Wrap your primary and secondary objectives into it.

[b][size=150]E[/size]ducation or Training:[/b]

[b][size=150]C[/size]haracter Background/Biography:[/b]

[color=#2e5885] [size=150]OTHER GAME MECHANICS[/size][/color]
    [b]URL to Apartment Picture: (What's the inside of their apartment look like) [/b]

[b]Link to RP examples:[/b] (this MUST be a [u]DIRECT LINK[/u] to your [u]IC post[/u] in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

[color=#216289] [size=150][u]IMPORTANT FINAL STEP:[/u][/size][/color]
    [b]One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details.[/b]
The nickname you go by on NS:
Character Name:
Image Link:
Brief Description for Bio:

Please direct questions to the OP or the CoOPs. Thanks for applying. Bear in mind that it can take several days for applications to be approved; check back often.[tab=10][/tab][/align]

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:09 pm

The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:I too am anxious to apply.

Don't be! Honest, don't be intimidated by the size at all, we're cool here.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Cooperative Union » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:16 pm

To clarify as this thread is like getting caught up on human history in a few hours (:P) our characters are intended to be personifications of our NS nations correct?
Don't look at this

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 pm

The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:To clarify as this thread is like getting caught up on human history in a few hours (:P) our characters are intended to be personifications of our NS nations correct?

They can be, but any abilities unique to your nation will be diminished as the character will be cut off from their homeland.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Cooperative Union » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:25 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:To clarify as this thread is like getting caught up on human history in a few hours (:P) our characters are intended to be personifications of our NS nations correct?

They can be, but any abilities unique to your nation will be diminished as the character will be cut off from their homeland.

Mind providing some examples of abilities that would be reasonable?
Don't look at this

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Cooperative Union » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm

#PLAPP
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION

PLAYER INFORMATION
NS nation nickname: SCU

Skill Level (beginner, intermediate, advanced): Upper Intermediate or Advanced depending on focus level

How often can you post? Very regularly, schedule permitting

CHARACTER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name: Samuel Christian Uttley

Character Gender: Male

Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Post-scarcity Human

Appearance: A slightly tall, but solidly built young man with deep green eyes. He keeps his long brown hair back with a headband or bandana. His face is intermediate, not entirely sharp and strong jawed but not rounded either, with a layer of short stubble kept clean.

URL to Character Picture, if any:

Character Occupation: Chemistry Consultant

OBJECTIVES
Primary Objectives are your character's main goals. This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot. When not engaged in stories, these are what occupy your character's thoughts or keep them busy. Examples include: acting on a desire to become a powerful and respected leader; attempting to overcome some horrible thing in the past which hinders the character on a day-to-day basis; seeking to break out their shell by overcoming profound shyness (getting involved with stories); comping to terms with a major flaw that inhibits the character from reaching full potential; etc.

Secondary Objectives are minor goals. These should be an undercurrent for your character when they are engaged in stories or on their free time. Examples include: acquiring weapons and becoming proficient with each one; improving sundered relations with a companion; improving their reading comprehension; mastering news spells; researching a cure for a plague; etc.

Objectives such as "making friends" or "finding love" are NOT acceptable. Please put much though into your character's objectives - they are what flesh out your character and one of the most important aspects necessary to portray the character as 3D.

Primary Objective: Spread his hedonistic and chaotic worldview or find a partner willing to be along for the ride with him. Ultimately he seeks to indulge in the joys of life but has never felt complete without a true soulmate by his side to enjoy the experiences with.
Secondary Objectives: Attend concerts, experience new things and taste, feel and see the world, make music, synthesize or tinker with chemicals and recreational drugs.

MUNDANE SKILLS
These do NOT require points. These are the average, daily things your character can do. Examples are "drive a car", "speak one Foreign Language", "play a guitar", "write poetry". Some mundane skills come from your bio and are freebie. A soldier has gone through Basic training. However, Medic, martial arts or sniper would be a Specialized Skill or Talent.

List Mundane skills here
Drive
Swim
Speak Arabic
Write Music

SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TALENTS
These are specialized skills that set you apart from the average person. You have 7 points to spend here. Examples are swordsmanship, sniper, coercion, medic, wizarding, piloting etc.

• Ability 1 and Points Spent: Superb understanding of organic chemistry and pharmaceuticals. 3 points
  • Ability 2 and Points Spent: A familiarity with criminal and underground elements able to supply contraband. 1 point
  • Ability 3 and Points Spent: Outstanding physical health. 2 points
  • Ability 4 and Points Spent: Basic self-defense skills. 1 point

OPTIONAL SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERISTICS
You have 7 points to spend here on supernatural skills or abilities. Sonic Scream, Levitation, Spell Casting, Shape Shifting etc. Superman MUST have his kryptonite thus weaknesses are things which inhibit the ability. Restrictions are what can't they do with their power or what balances it. They can only use it when they genuinely need it? They can't use it for more then five minutes without serious side-effects? Some things are allowed without points. A pegasus has wings thus it can fly. A raptor is fast thus no points are spent in speed. These "natural" abilities should be listed here, however. What isn't allowed: teleportation beyond a few feet; the ability to alter or go back/forward in time.

• Ability 1:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

• Ability 2:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

• Ability 3:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

• Ability 4:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:
MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
If it's not on this list, your character doesn't have it. Magical items are rare and hard to come by. Please list what they can/can't do - treat them like a supernatural thing. Items not allowed: anything that can alter time; anything that allows a character to teleport beyond a few feet.

List:
1 cartridge and injector of nanites capable of cellular and chemical repair

EQUIPMENT
This is what your character has on their person at the very moment when they are pulled from their home dimension. Don't abuse this. They won't be clutching an entire bunker.

List:
A small travel bag containing clothes and two pairs of shoes.
A omni-pad, basically a smartphone built into a chip in his palm.
Several small bags of various recreational drugs
A Union Passport

BACKGROUND
Be detailed please. You must explain how your character aquired their skills, talents, abilities, and special items. Wrap your primary and secondary objectives into it.

Education or Training: 4 years at Menoa Prep Highschool, multiple classes in traditional Arabic language and Music, 6 years at Menoa University with a Major in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and a minor in Pharmaceutical Law

Character Background/Biography: Born to upper-class parents in the city of Menoa, Samuel was exceptionally well provided for as a child, never having to want for anything. His parents could afford private tutors and extra classes so Sam excelled in school, his wealth and social status also made him popular among his peers. Despite his apparently ideal life Samuel suffered severely with Depression in his teen years, it was at this time that his fascination with Drugs and chemicals at large developed. By the time he had graduated high school he had experienced much more than people of his age thanks to lax parents and endless money, his summers had been spent attending music festivals with friends or partying days away at second homes.

However, Samuel still failed to find a sense of happiness in his life and had never fostered a real relationship with anyone. As he went into college he decided to take his love of chemical intoxication and make it into a career, the almost non-existent drug laws in the SCU permitting him to experiment and break new ground in mind altering substances. With a well paying and secure job Sam now seeks to fill the void of meaning and connection that has bitten away at him for so long.

OTHER GAME MECHANICS
URL to Apartment Picture: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/74/01/65/74016526f18275917830f0bd3df41c03.jpg

Link to RP examples: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=30865861#p30865861
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=27933349#p27933349

IMPORTANT FINAL STEP:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details.
The nickname you go by on NS: SCU
Character Name: Samuel Christian Uttley
Image Link: n/a
Brief Description for Bio: A rich, privileged young man who has grown jaded with his comfortable life and now seeks a person who he has a deeper connection with and who is willing to travel and experience new things with him. His love of Drugs and Chemistry go hand in hand and his intelligence has allowed a early mastery of the chemical sciences.

Please direct questions to the OP or the CoOPs. Thanks for applying. Bear in mind that it can take several days for applications to be approved; check back often.
Don't look at this

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:26 pm

The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:Mind providing some examples of abilities that would be reasonable?

Was about to say "sure! Here they are [insert past PL nation-personifications]..." and then promptly realize I can't remember who the players were >_>

CoOP fail.

Paging Penguin! ^_^

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
The Solar Cooperative Union wrote:Mind providing some examples of abilities that would be reasonable?

Was about to say "sure! Here they are [insert past PL nation-personifications]..." and then promptly realize I can't remember who the players were >_>

CoOP fail.

Paging Penguin! ^_^

Mine had super strength and were super durable, they could parley the strength into high speed too.

Though neither were brought back, as I couldn't figure out how to balance with how the previous iterations were strong and new PL. Plus my nation has radically changed since then!
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:

CoOP fail.

Paging Penguin! ^_^

o/

NA had some as he said. Then we also had Luka Turut of Carpathia.

There were actually fewer than most people anticipate or guess, based on the title.
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:I get the post started and then Cer texts to suggest a Dora/Gio/Marcus/Drova/Boar/Boar/Boar collab.

:eyebrow:

Okay, if you all want to do that, I'm cool. Send me the googiedoc link. But if you'd prefer to wrap this up...

Three boar. Two are with Drova now (Bran, feel free to write the running sow into your next post) and one is being ridden by Dora. This one will surely trample Giovenith and Marcus, which lends to good humor and rubber duckies. Please wrap this hunt up in whatever silly manner you'd like... the more outrageous, the better for us all.

Meanwhile, have your characters settle in the clearing. We'll get to them soon, I promise.

Cer will post for all that and the Unicorns when he gets the chance. This has been a bad night for getting anything done in this house. I'm still trying to print the kiddo's art class report for tomorrow.

Giovenith wrote:I really can't use Google Docs well over my phone, the screen for the app is always messed with by the keyboard. It'd be better if we got everything done in one big post. One of us can handle that Swith, you've got enough stress.

Tiltjuice wrote:Can do! *sets aside 'Dancer*

TG me anything you'd like to include in post.

Please don't forget to read the OOC before you post.
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:05 pm

"Personification Life" is something of an Artifact Title, we really haven't ever had many literal personification characters so we've never really put together any sort of hard canon for them. Even early in the beginning most of the "personifications" were not Hetalia-esque countries in human form but more metaphorical: like Branson "Bran" Nikanor of The BranRiech, who served as the prototypical example of the average oppressed citizen of that nation, Neil "NVE" Von Eldritch of The New Velociraptor Empire, mad scientific raptor from a land of genius raptors, Giovenith from The Empire of Giovenith, a pacifistic country with high funds towards the arts and primary originator of the religion of Pearlelei. Eventually all those characters moved past their former archetypal personalities and became more individualistic.

I could be wrong, but I think NA was the first one to bring in characters who were literal physical personifications. Urran briefly had one too.

@Tilt: There's not much more you need from me that Swith didn't indicate, is there?
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Giovenith wrote:
"Personification Life" is something of an Artifact Title, we really haven't ever had many literal personification characters so we've never really put together any sort of hard canon for them. Even early in the beginning most of the "personifications" were not Hetalia-esque countries in human form but more metaphorical: like Branson "Bran" Nikanor of The BranRiech, who served as the prototypical example of the average oppressed citizen of that nation, Neil "NVE" Von Eldritch of The New Velociraptor Empire, mad scientific raptor from a land of genius raptors, Giovenith from The Empire of Giovenith, a pacifistic country with high funds towards the arts and primary originator of the religion of Pearlelei. Eventually all those characters moved past their former archetypal personalities and became more individualistic.

I could be wrong, but I think NA was the first one to bring in characters who were literal physical personifications. Urran briefly had one too.

@Tilt: There's not much more you need from me that Swith didn't indicate, is there?

Nope, you're good, unless there's something specific you'd like to add. *nodnods*
mumblemumblemumble

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Oh sorry Tilt. I wasn't sure what to do, my character wasn't even mentioned in the last post that I could tell. I can delete the post though if you want.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 pm

If you've already posted, it's fine. ;)
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse