NATION

PASSWORD

Of Zombies and Men (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Name: April Mateo
Appearance: April is 4.91667 feet and 90 pounds, and has a brown ponytail with cloth covering her forehead, which has a purple-pink flower pattern. Her skin is 'warm beige'
http://18165-presscdn-0-1.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Right-Foundation-2.png

and she has a round, circle-shaped birthmark on her right cheek. Her eyes are emerald green.
Personal Items:
- Purple jacket, white shirt and jeans
- headphones
- Iphone whatever the new kind is
- backpack
- Water bottle
- X3 cans of food [One chicken noodle soup, two beans]
- Small, long nailed board
- Bottle of painkillers and 3 bandages
- Candy bar
Weapons:
Bio: April was born in Salt Lake City, Utah to the brother of Sebastian and a mother born in the city herself, but they had a divorce. April had a relaxing life, while the relaxing part lasted at least. After splitting up with her brother and step mother she is now with Sebastian, at the safe zone while visiting Washington.
Strengths: Despite being a 12 year old, April is quite intelligent, even more than some adults. She is also very agile and fast as well, and is small, being able to fit through small things and stuff, I guess that's useful too?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Character Application
Name: Sebastian Mateo
Appearance: Sebastian is 121 pounds and is 5'8 with brown, short hair. His skin is regular flesh skin, with a small hint of Latino 'coloring' in it, but not at a noticeable amount however. His eyes are a 'maple' colored shade [I can use a picture if needed]
Personal Items:
- Backpack
- Blue jean jacket, khakis and a white shirt
- X2 water bottle
- X2 can of beans
- Rope
- Screwdriver, wrench and hammer
- Flashlight
Weapons:
- Crowbar
- Switchblade
Bio: [Some of it I near completely ripped from TWD season 3, NF] Sebastian was born in Santa Fe, NM but moved to Phoenix, Arizona at a very young age because his father got a job at a construction company there. He had also had a brother, but he isn't important until a bit later. Sebastian had a good life, going to the University of Houston in Texas. Sebastian faced something horrible a few days before everything went to hell. His father died in his house of an unknown illness, but he couldn't make it there on time, his brother beat him up in the middle of the street because of it. He felt quite bad. Thankfully Sebastian knew he father's time was up, so no tears were shed. While visiting Washington state a few days later with most of his family, everything went to hell. His uncle was scratched [Later infected] and his grandmother was bitten. Sebastian, his uncle [Before turning], his brother, his brother's wife, his nephew and his niece had to survive. A horde unfortunately split the group up, Sebastian and his niece were paired together when the chaos ended, but have since managed to reach the safe zone.

Two things. One, his weight seems light for his height (Me being an average weight 5'4 girl at 120 pounds), and two, it's probably going to be like, a day at most since everything went to hell, if we time skip. Which means that's a lot to happen in just a day

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Name: April Mateo
Appearance: April is 4.91667 feet and 90 pounds, and has a brown ponytail with cloth covering her forehead, which has a purple-pink flower pattern. Her skin is 'warm beige'
http://18165-presscdn-0-1.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Right-Foundation-2.png

and she has a round, circle-shaped birthmark on her right cheek. Her eyes are emerald green.
Personal Items:
- headphones
- backpack
- Water bottle
- Candy bar
Weapons:
Bio: April was born in Salt Lake City, Utah to the brother of Sebastian and a mother born in the city herself, but they had a divorce. April had a relaxing life, while the relaxing part lasted at least. After splitting up with her brother and step mother she is now with Sebastian, at the safe zone while visiting Washington.
Strengths: Despite being a 12 year old, April is quite intelligent, even more than some adults. She is also very agile and fast as well, and is small, being able to fit through small things and stuff, I guess that's useful too?

As mentioned based on my own weight above, she might be a bit heavy, but I'm not sure on that and could be wrong. Also, in one part you said she's 12, while in her age it says 13. By accepted
Times are looking grim these days~

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Terintania wrote:
Appearance: Sebastian is 121 pounds and is 5'8 with brown, short hair. His skin is regular flesh skin, with a small hint of Latino 'coloring' in it, but not at a noticeable amount however. His eyes are a 'maple' colored shade [I can use a picture if needed]
Personal Items:
- Backpack
- X2 water bottle
- X2 can of beans
- Rope
- Flashlight
Weapons:
- Crowbar
- Switchblade
Bio: [Some of it I near completely ripped from TWD season 3, NF] Sebastian was born in Santa Fe, NM but moved to Phoenix, Arizona at a very young age because his father got a job at a construction company there. He had also had a brother, but he isn't important until a bit later. Sebastian had a good life, going to the University of Houston in Texas. Sebastian faced something horrible a few days before everything went to hell. His father died in his house of an unknown illness, but he couldn't make it there on time, his brother beat him up in the middle of the street because of it. He felt quite bad. Thankfully Sebastian knew he father's time was up, so no tears were shed. While visiting Washington state a few days later with most of his family, everything went to hell. His uncle was scratched [Later infected] and his grandmother was bitten. Sebastian, his uncle [Before turning], his brother, his brother's wife, his nephew and his niece had to survive. A horde unfortunately split the group up, Sebastian and his niece were paired together when the chaos ended, but have since managed to reach the safe zone.

Two things. One, his weight seems light for his height (Me being an average weight 5'4 girl at 120 pounds), and two, it's probably going to be like, a day at most since everything went to hell, if we time skip. Which means that's a lot to happen in just a day

Personal Items:
- headphones
- backpack
- Water bottle
- Candy bar
Weapons:

As mentioned based on my own weight above, she might be a bit heavy, but I'm not sure on that and could be wrong. Also, in one part you said she's 12, while in her age it says 13. By accepted

The male character probably has a eating disorder considering he is 23 and only 120 lbs. That or he burns through a lot of calories before the infection
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:57 pm

Terintania wrote:
Personal Items:
- Backpack
- X2 water bottle
- X2 can of beans
- Rope
- Flashlight
Weapons:
- Crowbar
- Switchblade

Personal Items:
- headphones
- backpack
- Water bottle
- Candy bar
Weapons:

Than I'll redo the bio.
About weight
https://www.google.ca/search?q=average+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:
Terintania wrote:Two things. One, his weight seems light for his height (Me being an average weight 5'4 girl at 120 pounds), and two, it's probably going to be like, a day at most since everything went to hell, if we time skip. Which means that's a lot to happen in just a day

Than I'll redo the bio.
About weight

The thing that google pops up when searching 'average weight for 5'8"' says he's underweight. Age doesn't affect it so much as height does

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:06 pm

Terintania wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Than I'll redo the bio.
About weight

The thing that google pops up when searching 'average weight for 5'8"' says he's underweight. Age doesn't affect it so much as height does

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:06 pm

Terintania wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Than I'll redo the bio.
About weight

What would a good weight be? He's more on the skinny side, but I don't know about underweight. I could supply a picture to make things similar.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Terintania wrote:The thing that google pops up when searching 'average weight for 5'8"' says he's underweight. Age doesn't affect it so much as height does

What would a good weight be? He's more on the skinny side, but I don't know about underweight. I could supply a picture to make things similar.

Probably closer to 140 or so. My brother is around that height, and around that weight, and average. But if you want, pictures are always good.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Terintania wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:What would a good weight be? He's more on the skinny side, but I don't know about underweight. I could supply a picture to make things similar.

Probably closer to 140 or so. My brother is around that height, and around that weight, and average. But if you want, pictures are always good.

I have the picture up. Might get one for April [That will further scar my life in the process]

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Terintania wrote:Probably closer to 140 or so. My brother is around that height, and around that weight, and average. But if you want, pictures are always good.

I have the picture up. Might get one for April [That will further scar my life in the process]

Just be careful not to give too many spoilers for The Walking Dead :P

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Terintania wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:I have the picture up. Might get one for April [That will further scar my life in the process]

Thats what scarred me for life my fav character died in the New Frontier
Mariana

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Terintania wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:I have the picture up. Might get one for April [That will further scar my life in the process]

Is my guy accepted?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Terintania wrote:Just be careful not to give too many spoilers for The Walking Dead :P

Is my guy accepted?

Did you fix the bio? I've been up way too long and can't tell if there's a difference or not :P

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Terintania wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Is my guy accepted?

Did you fix the bio? I've been up way too long and can't tell if there's a difference or not :P

I did. They were at the hotel they were staying at but zombies sieged it, killing off the grandmother and infecting the uncle. Everyone got split up when they were trying to leave Everett.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Terintania wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Is my guy accepted?

There is right at the end, I am willing to say accepted if your to tired to decide Teri

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:53 pm

If theres a sequal I'm playing as the brother and step mother :p

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Terintania wrote:Did you fix the bio? I've been up way too long and can't tell if there's a difference or not :P

I did. They were at the hotel they were staying at but zombies sieged it, killing off the grandmother and infecting the uncle. Everyone got split up when they were trying to leave Everett.

I think it looks good

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:03 pm

I would suggest waiting for if we timeskip before posting, just to make it so you don't start, then we immediately timeskip

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:50 pm

I'm still waiting for the next day timeskip.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:07 am

I just thought of something obvious I should have asked already: Ularn, would you like to be a co-op in this?

Also, I'm reading the thread and posting tonight if I can before I have to sleep (Not likely, but nonetheless, I will work on it tomorrow when I'm done with stuff)
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:48 am

Corrian wrote:I just thought of something obvious I should have asked already: Ularn, would you like to be a co-op in this?

Also, I'm reading the thread and posting tonight if I can before I have to sleep (Not likely, but nonetheless, I will work on it tomorrow when I'm done with stuff)

I can do the time skip if you want me to Corrian.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Corrian wrote:I just thought of something obvious I should have asked already: Ularn, would you like to be a co-op in this?

I can do the time skip if you want me to Corrian.

Eh, we may as well just wait until he can do it

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Terintania wrote:
Kyraina wrote:I can do the time skip if you want me to Corrian.

Eh, we may as well just wait until he can do it

kind of what I figured but wanted to put the option out there

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 pm

I was about to post last night...

Then the Internet died.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Since nobody has posted in a long time, I decided to post. It's morning now, and Bea & Carter are now in the air en route to Whidbey.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse